[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

certified mental case general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: crazy froggg.png (775KB, 715x535px) Image search: [Google]
crazy froggg.png
775KB, 715x535px
Do the schizophrenics of 4chan still gather here?
>>
tranny here

i count, right?
>>
>>39095439
If you want it to count, then feel free to stay ITT
>>
File: 008 - r6g74A9.png (19KB, 180x158px)
008 - r6g74A9.png
19KB, 180x158px
bump i guess lmao
>>
>>39095452
Severe OCD, bipolar type 1 and necrophilia here

Do I get to stay or is this the schizo thread
>>
>>39095983
salut, necrofag

>>39095439
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>39095983
You are welcome as long as you aren't a self diagnosed snowflake
>>
>>39095439
Trannies are gross. Why not be an ordinary faggot. There's plenty of men willing to pound your boipucci if you're cute and effeminate.
>>
Diagnosed with paranoia. Service related from time in Army. Get neetbux every month for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1502669511761.jpg (596KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
1502669511761.jpg
596KB, 1024x797px
>>39095413

No they gather in pic related
>>
>>39096069
Discord shilling should be banned on sight.

>>39096057
NEETbux a shit in Germany. However I feel I am too dysfunctional to work a normal job
>>
>>39096023
Salut

>>39096031
Professionally diagnosed by at least 3 separate psychiatrists and 2 psychologists for that particular diagnosis. The correct diagnosis. I won't get into the rest.

>>39096052
Transsexuals (actual people with gender dysphoria, not narcissistic faggots on tumblr or 4chan who are desperate for attention) don't choose to want to be the opposite gender. It may not be mental illness, it might be a neurological disorder. Either way implying that there's a choice is retarded.
>>
Diagnosed psychotic here. I was on a path to hell and God gave me a glimpse of what awaited me. There is pain much worse than physical pain.
>>
>>39096633
Are you on meds?

t. schizo
>>
>>39096648
Yep, olanzapine. What's it like being full blown schizo?
>>
I'm too young for schizo to really affect me so maybe I'm fine but I've been noticing more and more suspicious things like hearing things and becoming much more paranoid that worry me that this might be schizo in its early stages. It's probably nothing but still something that's been on my mind
>>
>>39096683
Ah the good ol zyprexa. It made me blow up like a balloon.

Life's pretty confusing although hallucinations and delusions are kept in check by medication.
>>
>>39096705
Get it checked out. It's best treatable before a full blown psychotic episode breaks out. Recovery is then much more likely.
>>
>>39096743
This. And to everyone ITT, always remember that if a med is disagreeing with you that you have the choice to change it. You are not condemned to suffer the same side effects for years. Talk with tour psychiatrists about how you feel.
>>
>>39096720
Currently 240 pounds. If I don't sleep or take the pills shit gets weird.
>>
SONG THEME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhYKN21olBw
>>
>>39096777
If I could post pics of myself here I'd show you my transformation due to that shit.
>>
bipolar I here. I am losing weight by lifting and other shit. I am working on too much school and working too much job. I was longboarding with a buddy and the board was morphing when I looked at it. I don't think I have mania again because I am sleeping.
>>
Do any of you have a normal job or are you all NEETs?
>>
>>39096897
Protip: mania is chemical. Get tour litium under control or relapse.

>>39097365
I work a turbo normalfag office job.
>>
File: 1487435981618.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487435981618.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
c-can i stay?

bloxxx
>>
>>39097869
whatchu got bitch
>>
>>39097901
to expand, because you have autism and may not understand, what variety of autism? are we talking fullblown or aspergers?
>>
>>39096844
While I agree(only if followed by eclipse) I thing the wall album could be a full length theme
>>
>>39097921
The prisoner who now stands before you
Was caught red-handed showing feelings
Showing feelings of an almost human nature;
This will not do.

>Crazy,
>Toys in the attic I am crazy,
>Truly gone fishing.
>They must have taken my marbles away.

You little shit you're in it now,
I hope they throw away the key.
You should have talked to me more often

Come to mother baby, let me hold you
In my arms.
M'lud I never wanted him to
Get in any trouble.
Why'd he ever have to leave me?
Worm, your honor, let me take him home.

The way you made them suffer,
Your exquisite wife and mother

Since, my friend, you have revealed your
Deepest fear,
I sentence you to be exposed before
Your peers.
This song embodies my deepest fears and I used to listen to it on a regular basis to keep myself in check. Fuck you for making me remember it while I'm stinking drunk. It's a masterpiece.
>>
>>39097906
aspergers
i dont think a full blown tist can post
>>
>>39098226
imho aspergers sufferers still have to deal with a hell of a lot and should post just as much as anyone else
>>
>>39098306
i imagine stuff like schizophrenia is worse but its still shit. considering killing myself before the end of the year
>>
>>39095413
I can eat the ears of corn, right?I'm finally here, yo and I can feel my teeth, though the medicine is kicking in, so I think so
>>
File: 1499201156994.jpg (8KB, 261x168px) Image search: [Google]
1499201156994.jpg
8KB, 261x168px
>>39098306
Aspergers sucks alot but is a weird thing, ive grown out of it mostly

>6th grade- sperg up the ass, literally could not contain anything, everyone was raggin on me and i didn't even realize

>freshman year, got better at socializing had my 2nd gf and somehow managed to get a first kiss.

(She broke up with me bc i didn't pay enough attention, i started self harming the day she sent the text, i still self harm to this day and am 21 now)

11th grade- made friends bc of pure coincidence, they got told i was a sperg and spread the word, im sure they were also my friend bc it would be fucked up to ditch me bc of that, also that was the same year i became aware of my autism, i was sooo pissed no one told me shit, i felt so betrayed and non-verbally vowed to fix my self

(I fucking hate normies with a passon)

12th grade- i got WAY better at being a normie in disguise, i got invited to 3 partys that year. FUCKING 3 and they were a hell of a time not to brag or whatever.

I didnt do graduation ceremony bc fuck the normalfag bs i got my diploma its over i never cared anyway. And ive been working on it since.

I do feel very bad for people who cant change. I can tell you man, id notice a sperg in a second, and some are so old i consider my self VERY lucky i could crawl out of it. But thats bc i put the effort in to make the dream happen. "Life gives you lemons..." fuck that i want orange juice bitch, if you want something than take that shit and make it happen, if you dont then you didn't really want it to begin with. Thats my advice man.

also bless all of you, no one deserves anything any of us got, sperg, or whatever.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.