[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiding my toys and video games?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1489102038494.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489102038494.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Wizard here, I'm going out on my first date this weekend. Should I try to hide all my nerdy shit? My house is pretty normal for the most part but my living room is full of shelves with games and toys and figures, also I have posters with anime girls on them, some kind of perverted. I collect mostly Gundam figures but I have some lewd anime girl figures strewn about. I have like 5 large shelves full of video games. Moving all of it out of sight would be incredibly difficult.

Should I try and hide them or just embrace it and try to play it off?
>>
The amount of cringe a man can get away with is proportional to his income. What do you do for a living?
>>
>>39093253
Having a couple Gundam figures is okay. Having posters with anime is not. You shouldn't hide that you're into games but don't toss it in her face and make her think it's your life.
>>
>>39093253
Hide the lewd figurines/posters. After that, as long as it's neat you will be fine.
>>
>>39093253
hide all the animu, embrace the vidya and mecha.
>>
I would hide anything anime girl related but other than that, you can probably pull it off. Video games aren't too offensive and she'll just think you're a nerd with all your robot toys everywhere. Nobody can pull off anime girls though, it's impossible.
>>
>>39093253
Hide everything except the videogames, since they're "cool" now.
>>
Why hide anything? If she doesn't like you for you then you should dump her.
>>
>>39093253
>Build something like this with old books from a thrift store
>You know she isn't going to be pulling any real books out to read them
>Simply place the cover in front when she is over
>>
>>39093253
OP, just make sure your house is relatively clean and you should be fine. The games and toys and stuff are ok, the anime posters not so much.

Remove the anime posters, and removed anything perverted.
>>
>>39093298
I am a dentist. I think I do okay

>>39093320
My plan was to not even mention it but considering it's my living room, it's difficult to avoid.
>>
>>39093645
It's kinda hard to warm up to someone you find creepy, or outright feel disgusted. Eventually he should bring her over with the posters but for the first date, better not.
>>
>>39093696
inb4 she's into reading
>>
>being this much of a weeaboo
>>
>>39093253
There's precisely two things you can do
>own it and find someone who's okay with it
or
>get rid of it altogether
>>
>>39093253
Hide everything just in case, and study her, if it seems alright to reveal later on, do it.
>>
Find a weeb girl who will accept you.
>>
It depends on the woman. Is she in to anime and video games? This is important to ask. If anything clean you apartment and don't over decorate. Most girls love decorating if she doesn't like it just say, "I'm thinking of redecorating, maybe you can help me in the future." It's just a line don't have her help you.
>>
>>39093253
I would just hide any, and all, content with female anime characters. The couple gfs I've had (last one ended at age 27) never thought anything weird about anime with giant robots. The last one even tried to enbrsase it. She claimed to like watching Gundam shows with me, but I think really she was just taking one for the team because she knew I liked it.
>>
>>39093320
This here is good advice, hide the cringey shit but having nerdy interests is more of a norm these days and as long as it doesn't come off as 100% of your interests you're in, assuming you're seeing girls that like nerdyish guys
>>
>>39094781
Girls don't like actually nerdy guys, they like Chad with glasses.
>>
>giving up your wizardhood to a cheap harlot
Sad
>>
Fembot here, get rid of all of it. All of that stuff is red flags, if I saw that I'd call the police because I'd be afraid this manchild was going to rape me. Grow up.
>>
>>39095082
Get the fuck out you disgusting smelly cum hole.
>>
>>39095164
How about you suck your mother's dick you autist?
>>
>>39095082
you're a stupid bitch, get off /r9k/ and stop trying so hard whore.
>>
>>39095251
stop being such a cringy ass
>>
what kind of grown man collects toys?
>>
>>39095756
the one that collect toys as a hobby?

also >>>/toy/
>>
>>39095932
so a manchild, gotcha.
>>
Nothing cringey about enjoying the pinnacle of art and culture from the east
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.