[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobcentre Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Job-Centre-Plus.jpg (27KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Job-Centre-Plus.jpg
27KB, 615x409px
>Go to sign on
>"So you got a rejection email from blah blah blah"
>Yeah
>"How? They don't have your email"
>Don't panic
>"Oh, I'm pretty sure I gave it to them"
>"Can you show it to me on the computer?"
>FUUUUUUUUUUCK
>Haven't applied for a job in months
>Sat at the computer with every bone in my body screaming run
>Decide to stand my ground, if I run I get nothing if I stay I have a chance to still get the money
>Have an idea
>"Sorry I can't get in, I don't know my password since my laptop always auto completes it"
>She's visibly annoyed "That's a bit well...silly. What if you have to use someone elses computer?"
>"I always use my own"
>She puts a report on the system and says it could result in a sanction
>She finally gets me signed and books my next appointment

I think the jig is up now though, they're no doubt convinced I'm a bennies leech now and will look for any reason to kick me off. And fuck going in for 1+ months for no money if they sanction me.

Plus, what are the chances I'll risk getting done for benefit fraud if I go back? I feel a bit proud of myself for having the balls to just double down on the lying and win. Fuck normies.
>>
>>39091160
Why are you so mad at the people that pay you to exist?
>>
I always got around that shit by saying I don't log into my personal accounts on public computers for security reasons.
>>
>>39091160

I was on JSA for about 6 months. Every day I'd log into the portal thingy and just paste 3 - 4 links from other job sites and write 'applied' next to them. Not once was I ever questioned (middle class white guy so figures). Sounds like they've gotten a lot stricter in recent months though.
>>
>>39091226
Just because they're dumb enough to give losers like me money doesn't mean they're not cunts while they do it
>>
>>39091245
Wish I'd thought of this

>>39091253
I got lazy because they've never checked before but it fucked me this time
>>
>go to university career center office
>speak to girl at counter about how to get set up
>says to just go to their website and apply to everything online
>do it and find there's absolutely nothing in my field
Why was there even an office for this? Why do they have a receptionist if she just exists to turn people away? Why do they even exist when your average job search site gives dozens of times more hits?
>>
Literally just copy and pasted job postings URLs into the Journal and said I applied for them and claimed I had successful phone interviews with various ones.

Did this without a single suspicion for over 6 months
>>
>>39091160
I saw this post in the wagecuck thread
>>
>>39091724
Link it pls

I didn't post it
>>
>>39091775
Search for it lad it's in there
>>
>>39091160
The trick is to actually apply for jobs, but have a shit CV, or apply for jobs that you definitely won't get. As long as you can bullshit and actually seem like you want to get a job, they're not that bothered. They see about 30 people a day, every day so it's not like they're watching you closely.

I was on job seekers for like 5 months, had a friendly lady, in her 30s, and I was polite to her and pretended to be applying for jobs, just acting like "I don't understand why they're not giving me a job!" Was nice, just going in there for like 10 minutes once a week, or every 2 weeks,

Eventually they switched me to a new person, this horrible old cunt, and she was like "I want you to come in every couple of days and use the computers here" Then I just left and got a job and never turned up again. It was nice whilst it lasted but it's so depressing going into the job centre.
>>
>>39091789
Can't find it in the thread
>>
>>39091160

This isn't the blairite nineties anymore. The conservatives are are clear about cracking down on this shit.

Do you know how long and hard me and my fellow robros work inna fucking warehouse, to pay taxes, so you can sit on your fucking arse.

Long story short: Your about to get blown out of the fucking water. They WILL want to see that email again, and being caught lying they will then start asking for the money back. Better git a jerb right now m8y. Enjoy losing 80% of your wages for the next year <^:)
>>
File: 99.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
99.png
43KB, 542x602px
what i do is just wait till the last day and copy down a bunch of random jobs from my other sheets that i filled out from my recent visits.

they don't even check or ask anything and i been doing it for months
>>
>>39091922

Replying to myself here, but:

I have shithouse relatives who try to claim disability benefits for "depression" etc. I dobbed them in to the dole office and they got FUCKED. Felt great :))))))0
>>
>>39091922
>>39091959
I don't rely on bennies to survive. It's just so easy to get the money you'd be stupid not to do it. Losing it wouldn't be any great loss to me. I'd just start a new claim six months later.

I don't care about how hard you or anyone else works faggot.
>>
>>39091959
I for one like you
>>
>>39091914
It was there. You know what you did and so do I....shame
>>
My mum does my job applications for me so I don't have to worry about this shit.
>>
>have causal stock room job but only get one to two days a week
>still have to go to jobcentre to pay rent and bills
>handed in my list of jobs I applied for this month
>try to be positive and do everything they say so they don't cut off my payments
>they threaten me with work for the dole program if I don't find work soon
>plead with them to give me another chance
>they agree and leave me alone to look for work for another month

I always feel emotionally exhausted after a visiting the jobcentre, I hate being unemployed.
>>
File: IMG_20161210_231315.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_231315.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
I've got a solution for most of you guys: Become a drug dealer.

Become your own boss. Save up, buy a nightclub.
>>
File: 1473674107240.jpg (24KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
1473674107240.jpg
24KB, 635x475px
>used to live in a little village
>job centre was this comfy little office with like 4 staff members
>they were always super friendly and would constantly look for jobs and courses for me since they had the time i guess
>move to a different area
>job centre and benefits type gets changed
>new job centre is a huge multi level office
>always 2 security guards standing by the door and more walking around the office
>staff never take the time to talk or help you because their appointments are back to back

It's so shit, I stopped turning up to appointments and got 2 sanctions at once taking my money down to 5 pounds a month as well but I was lucky enough to find a job that makes me only want to kill myself a little bit the day after I was sanctioned.
>>
>>39092905
You do realise smart drug dealers will also have a job right ? Can't raking in the cash from nowhere.
>>
>>39093149
>smart drug dealers will also have a job

Wrong. The drug game ain't no sidebitch, she's the MAIN bitch. If you're playing 2 bitches, you start getting sloppy.

A true G knows this, and refines his craft accordingly.
>>
>>39091160
>>39091245
>>39091253
>>39091643
>>39091880
>>39091923
>>39092710
>centre
>not center
Is this a UK thing? Goddamn son, y'all lazy ass coons done not haul ass for any greens? Shit boy, I done been trucking for 11 years just to retire, invest, become part owner of several stores/BBQ eateries by the age of 32. Why do y'all procrastinate like a child yonder towards their grandpappy with an utter tantrum? Stop wasting your God damn time. Why the do I keep coming to this board?
>am I a glutton for punishment?
Shit, I'll see y'all in >>>/k/ & >>>/pol/
This hick is here to tell you;
HAUL YOUR ASS SON!!!
>>39093273
Kek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.