[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

say it with me >white genocide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: time.jpg (227KB, 1114x730px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
227KB, 1114x730px
say it with me
>white genocide
>>
It's not really genocide if they do it to themselves. Failure to reject is the same as acceptance. The globalists know this little rule which absolves one of all wrongdoing.
>>
>qt mixed race girls and trap farming
sign me up senpai
>>
File: IMG_5894.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5894.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>38888711
https://youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

How does this make you feel, white anons?
>>
>>38889142
>traps will start earlier and look prettier as medical science and treatment progress even further

The future is looking bright lads
>>
File: 1396237874159.png (55KB, 272x269px) Image search: [Google]
1396237874159.png
55KB, 272x269px
>>38888711
>we are Americans just not legally
I don't get why people think its okay for illegal immigrants to live here and get all the benefits and none of the burden
and when you say something about it you are just a racist who hates Mexican people its fucking dumb
>>
If your job was taken by someone who came to the country on a floating door maybe you should reflect on your life choices
>>
>>38889421
Someone on a floating door subsidized by the state and preferred by conglomerates including for higher paying tech jobs in order to oversaturate the market and devalue the labor.
>>
>>38889421
>maybe you should reflect on your life choices
Yes because its my fault my boss will hire a guy who will work for next to nothing
its not the dude floating on a doors fault if we want to fix the problem we need to crack done on the people who hire them
>>
white genocide is a good thing, the world will be better when the snownigger menace is finally wiped out
>>
>>38889393
Because the industrialists and bankers spent a century cleverly leveraging the West's Christian background to convince a large number of people that self-destruction is the good and compassionate thing to do.
>>
File: Sonia-Pizarro (1).jpg (149KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sonia-Pizarro (1).jpg
149KB, 540x720px
>>38889393
Im a hispanic and I fucking hate those 3rd worlder faggots from mexico.
They are completely different from us.
They follow me like fucking cows.
They sound like jabbering hyenas when they talk.
Every single male has this effeminate fucking faggot whiny nasal voice.

Fucking fuck I hate them all.
They get free fucking everything too, while I AN ACTUAL CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY have to bust my ass for anything and everything.

My school was like 40% mexicans and 60% americans. They would just auto-pass all of the mexicans even though they couldnt even read or pass a simple 3rd grade test. Then they gave them all free diplomas. Its fucking insane.

I went to college with some of them and I took a chemistry class and day 1 none of them could figure out how to make clay float on water.
That was the fucking assignment.

I watched literally 40 fucking mexicans not have enough brain power to figure out how to make a ball of clay float.
>>
>>38888711
LMAO, for the first time im happy im from poland
>>
>>38889421
This is the only point that ever gets brought up regarding illegal immigrants stealing jobs and it's illogical as fuck.

What if you had a kid, he grows up and gets his first job at 18 and it's something simple such as manual labor or stocking shelves. Since he's only 18 and hasn't even had the chance to study in college and earn a degree yet, opening him up to more challenging, higher paying jobs, Pablo can waltz on over and work for two dollars an hour because unlike your law abiding, American born son, he's off the books, and can work under the table, avoiding taxes completely (which your son was paying, because he was obeying the law).

Would you really be cool with that?
>>
>>38888711
CONSPIRACY
THEORY
>>
>>38888711
who cares about a race of impostors dying out
BLACKS are THE REAL WHITES
>>
>>38888888

iwanna see this shit
>>
(((They))) messed up their own plan. They pushed too hard too soon and white people are waking right the fuck up to it. The delicious backlash has only just begun.

I must say that SJWs have had a strong hand in harming (((their))) cause. It would be easier to sneak a bunch of brown people into America, to take in a bunch of "refugees" on the down-low only if there weren't a bunch of loud fucks on twitter saying "VIVA LA RAZA, DIS OUR COUNTRY MANE" with 9432934293 retweets or "ISLAMOPHOBIA CAUSES TERRORISM".

On the other hand, it will be difficult to undo the damage that Angela Merkel has wrought upon Europe
>>
File: IMG_2792.jpg (137KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2792.jpg
137KB, 1600x1066px
>>38888711
>This is my house
>Just not legally
>>
File: 1498317284397.jpg (171KB, 694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498317284397.jpg
171KB, 694x1000px
>>38888711
>tfw the juice want to get rid of THIS
>>
That tranny kid is incredibly high test. He's gonna look like shit by the time he grows up when he could have been a chad slayer.
>>
>>38889799
take your schizophrenia meds weirdo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.