[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manual or automatic, /r9k/? What's your preference?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1500878424969.png (204KB, 1423x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1500878424969.png
204KB, 1423x1320px
Manual or automatic, /r9k/? What's your preference?
>>
Bolt action.
>>>/k/
>>
>>38873343
Manual of course. Only retards and Americans (big overlap anyway) use automatic.
>>
semi-automatic
>>
>>38873401
Well, I'm American and I drive manual, but I'm not sure it's objecyively better for control and fuel economy anymore. I just think manual is more fun.
>>
It's another "teenagers and Europeans think they're special snowflakes for being able to drive manual" thread.

It's not a hard skill to learn and you're not special for knowing it. Get over yourselves.
>>
If you can drive, you are not a robot. You are literally among the majority of the world population, i.e. a normie.
>>
>>38873635
If you can read, you are not a robot. You are literally among the majority of the world population, i.e. a normie.
>>
>>38873635
If you can eat shit, you are not a robot. You are literally among the majority of the world population, i.e. a normie.
>>
>>38873684
>>38873706
Wow, you actually managed to twist my unbeatable logic into a non-argument. Congrats.
>>
>>38873343
Manual feels no much better but automatic makes more sense. Given a choice, 9 out of 10 times, I will go for manual. For traffic in NY though, fuck that. Automatic without a second thought.
>>
Manual
>more fun
>better gas mileage (usually)
CVTs are cool though, if they're not neutered.
>>
>>38873401
It's actually a mix, I know people in the Midwest who exclusively drive manual, but everyone here in the city drives automatic because of the constant stop and go
But your eurotardism can't grasp the concept that one country can be so large it divided into subcultured
>>
>tfw fell for the manual meme
>99% of my riding/driving is in-city

Big mistake.
>>
>>38873343
I don't care would need a crash course in Manny tranny but with autos havings up to 10 speeds a real manual is pointless nowadays
>>
>>38873343
manual bc i can do phat drifts lmao
>>
File: pegar_criancas_dessa_maneira_5.jpg (41KB, 314x350px) Image search: [Google]
pegar_criancas_dessa_maneira_5.jpg
41KB, 314x350px
>>38873343
come on anon, back you go to /o (/) /k.
>>
My very first vehicle was a 125ccm sportsbike so I pretty much got used to manual. I learnt how to drive cars on manual as well. When my dad got me a 7er BMW for my 18th birthday, it felt pretty strange not to have clutch or gear stick.
>>
>>38873343
Automatic is more expensive and difficult repair and less economic, so manual.
>>
Automatic because I never learned how to drive manual.
>>
If I had a really powerful car I'd prefer a fast dual clutch for maximum performance, and if my commute was 1 hour stick in traffic I'd get an automatic; but I commute to work by bike (parking is way too expensive) so I mostly use my car for travel and to have fun, and since I'm not rich I have to squeeze the last bit of fun my 160hp econobox can provide, thus I chose manual transmission.
>>
>>38877248
>bike to work
>manual econobox
Hello my frugal friend.
>>
I'd choose automatic, but I'm stuck with manual for the foreseeable future. Fuck being cucked by taxes. Fuck Belgium.
>>
>>38877275
Oh yeah brother.
I'm all about saving money, I want to retire by my 40s and move to the countryside.
>>
>>38877509
Do you read MMM?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.