[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad doesn't exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1913.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Come on we have all know for years that chad isn't real. The real reason only 20% of men get 80% of the women is because 80% of men act like garbage. Anon why don't you be yourself and you too could join the ranks of the 20%.
Just look how this super smart dude explains it https://youtu.be/YTyQgwVvYyc
>>
>he fell for the 80-20 meme
>despite no evidence for this """rule"""
top zozzle
>>
Chad doesn't want to be caught dead at D&D and those girls there would suck him off after he rolls his dice regardless.
>>
>>38847351
To be fair, he only reflected on the douchie type of guys who act macho.
He didnt say anything about extremely attractive people and how they get special treatment and act more confident because of it.
>>
>>38847351
Adam is a fucking faggot and you should kill yourself for believing anything he says
>>
This show is as educational and informationally complete as a Facebook image
>>
>>38847351

>Beta Nu-Male tries to explain and debunk what an Alpha Male is
>Uses a douchebro as example of an Alpha Male
>That douchebro is just an overcompensating beta, not alpha at all
>Video subliminally puts women over while shaming masculinity

It's no wonder alpha males are a dying breed.
>>
>>38847441
I can kind of confirm this, the amount of attractive girls who have told me i'd have a terrible personality and be completely unlikable if my face wasn't so nice. Its the difference between 'creepy' and 'mysterious' i guess; how you look when you're saying nothing.

Because no matter how pessimistic, cynical or misanthropic i am. People find it charmingly sharp or call it 'creative passion'. It disgusts me to be honest, i'm scum, i wish people would recognise i'm not joking.
>>
File: Lb5RbEJ.jpg (247KB, 1000x1374px) Image search: [Google]
Lb5RbEJ.jpg
247KB, 1000x1374px
>>38847857
Your rant reminds me of this.
>>
>>38847735
Of course it is, that's the point. It's not some kind University-funded scientific research endeavor, it's a Comedy show aimed at normies who still believe in stupid shit. The only reason it gets posted here literally every day is because OP knows it's guaranteed (You)s because posting normie shit gets people butthurt and they won't just ignore it.
>>
>>38847441
>To be fair, he only reflected on the douchie type of guys who act macho.
>He didnt say anything about extremely attractive people and how they get special treatment and act more confident because of it.
The stupid roastie told that faggot what she wanted in a man (what we all here know to be true) and he told her she was retarded and wrong. The whole video is stupid bullshit. Even the small bitchy asian. You could pick that bitch up and use her as a weapon against the other bitches in her matriarchal clique. Chad isn't cowering in fear of that broad.
>>
>>38847351
They never actually say that betas get more women, they say that betas who somehow find relationships have happier relationships for longer periods of time, which makes sense, why would a roastie who's hit the wall be mad that some cuck is showering her with praise and money?
>>
>>38847890
fucking LOL, pua losers BTFO
>>
>>38847888
Women are stupid and see what they want to see.
>>
>>38848000
You have so much to learn about women. Women dispise betas. They fucking hate them. Post wall women are some of the biggest cunts around
>>
File: hFeUQWf.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hFeUQWf.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>38848127
>pua losers BTFO
Pua think that they can negotiate desire by saying and doing scripted things.
>>
>>38848199
Say what you will about this Youtube series but you need to realize that most of the sources they use are real. Agreeableness and kindness really do go a long way in relationships. Those are signature beta traits, you can't have those traits if you're an alpha male.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/06/happily-ever-after/372573/
>>
>>38848346
I wonder what this artist seriously thinks about society, all of the comics seem reactionary.
>>
>>38848569
he is r/hapa autist so it's probably unironic
>>
>>38848493
Are you stupid? The dude most people call "Chad" is a nice guy who helps his friends because he has a leadership personality, douchebag dudebros and PUAs are just wannabes who fall for pop psychology.
>>
>>38848727
Exactly a true chad is dude everyone like and relies on
>>
>>38848493
Chad is super kind too, but he's so alpha he can be kind in a leadership way.

Overcompensating PUAs may act like detached assholes to try and be "cool," but only come off as autistic assholes.
>>
>ITT: Stockholm Syndrome

Chad is not a nice person guys. He has to bully people like me in order to stay on top of the social ladder.
>>
>>38848493
>Say what you will about this Youtube series but you need to realize that most of the sources they use are real. Agreeableness and kindness really do go a long way in relationships. Those are signature beta traits, you can't have those traits if you're an alpha male.
chad is an asshole to his enemies, but chad wants every guy to be his friend. beta posers are just assholes. girls see through it after awhile.
>>
>>38847351
>anon shows me a "Adam Ruins everything" clip
>i suddenly want to watch more

u ruined it bro. I hated him and I was on your side....
>>
>>38849431
Chad has high social intelligence, which makes him appear outwardly generous, trustworthy, etc.. But deep down he's narcissistic and always looking out for his own endless ambitions and physical desires.
>>
>>38847351
>because 80% of men act like garbage
Sadly true.
>>
>>38849836
>>38847351
Define "acting like garbage". I can not see 4/5 men I meet acting particularly bad.
>>
>>38847351
>adam alpha ruins males
>>>/lgbt/
>>
People spend their whole lives trying to understand the intricacies of things like human mating practices, social groups and social positioning yet the spergs of r9k think they've got it all figured out because they saw a picture of 10 males and 10 females with lines going from the 10 females to 2 of them men. Gotta love this board.
>>
Are alpha males more attractive to women? Depends what you mean.

Do you use alpha to mean some overcompensating, loud gorilla who based his idea of manhood of off bad television, and is obsessed with 'dominance'? Then no, not really.

Or when you say 'alpha', do you mean a person who's emotionally secure and stable, doesn't need emotional validation from others/women, is charismatic, confident, gets along well with most everyone, and doesn't get rattled easily (if at all)? In that case, yes.

The meme usage of alpha/beta dichotomy here is mostly hooey anyhow since it completely ignores how people vary from situation to situation, and doesn't have a consistent definition most of the time.

>>38851014
They're going to claim they're masters since they're 'keen observers' or some such nonsense. It reminds me of the obese tumblrinas who feign to be experts on nutrition and exercise.
>>
>>38848945
this

I'm friends with a chad and he is super social with everyone he meets.
>>
>rock stars and actors sleep with thousands of women
>in ny school, a new guy came along and was literally pursued by the vast majority of girls in school, even outside school girls from other schools would pursue him. While most males never had the success of the most popular guys
>Women will regularly admit they chase the most popular, hottest guys
>can speak to men from all around the planet and read about the ancient world to discover women acting hypergamously
>practically all polygamous cults are large numbers of women surrounding a male, warren jeffs had 80 wives
>harems in Islam, women opted to live in luxury married to a man who already had many women
>modern corporate harems
>many mammalian species under a variety of conditions have alpha males, including baboons where the females elect a male and said male has even been observed to rape the beta males

>Chubby guy with ridiculous haircut and ridiculous suit picked out by females quotes a bunch of social media articles written by roasties, "no such thing as alphas, guys!! Do not pay attention to the man behind the curtain!!!"
>>
>>38847351
He didn't say chad doesnt exist he said that that all women preference on male can vary not really debunking the 80 20 myth
>>
>>38847351
Normalfag propaganda.

Oreginalo
>>
>>38851580
You and a ton of people read the title and didn't even fully understand the video
>>
Chad exists, he gets tons of pussy, and he's a huge asshole.

Some Chads cultivate this trustworthy, "genuine nice guy" image, but that's just Machiavellianism. It's an act to boost their popularity and make it harder to accuse them of abuse (because who would believe you?). They're still rotten on the inside.
>>
>>38848158
Not just women, people.
>>
>>38847351
This is sophist bullshit
>>
>>38847351
This thread is up every 6 fucking hours
Fuck off
>>
>>38851580
You're getting way too over worked on this. In the video the thing is normies say stuff like this but it's a psychology thing where they don't want to admit a certain type of person is what alpha is. like they say dudebrodouche isn't alpha, in their social circle he's probably not. while it's rather beta to have to appeal to the "I'm not like the other guys I'm nice" it's just another sexual strategy to attract mates on his end, while the douchebrodude is kind of like when you watch a movie and you see some guy that's a super prick and probably hate him, like the guy from cobra kai dojo the douche on HIMYM they just have an bias toward that person and it'd be beta for them to ignore it.

plus he's trying to debunk the alpha/beta thing since it doesn't happen in the wild except completely ignoring that human society isn't in the wild, it's a closed in setting where social dynamics change rather than out in a natural setting it's artificial and very closed in. stamford experiments show when people get into positions of authority they're more likely to abuse it and act out toward people lower in the social hierarchy being like an alpha douche. the ironic part of all this is they're claiming to be either neither beta, or beta, while acting like an alphadouche to other people they think are considered an alphadouche because they don't like the person and are passive aggressive since it is a threat to their mating strategy.
>>
>>38851760

Explain to me how I've misunderstood the video.
>>
>>38851813
lol nice coping faggot. chad is living in happiness unlike faggots like you on this board
>>
>>38847351
>blatantly strawmanning the opposing argument
>alpha males don't exist, so feel free to be a cuckboi

when does it end
>>
>>38851914

The straw man is so obvious

>I'm an alpha wolf!
>Actually alpha wolves don't...

Nobody ever mentioned wolves in PUA content or anything like that. Bringing wolves into it was just some male-feminist rhetorical trick that's been recycled here. It's dishonest as fuck.
>>
>>38851813
They're not on here making generalized negative claims of all robots being "rotten inside" or calling for the Robot extermination. It's no more Chad's fault for being born attractive that it is yours for being born ugly yet you would condemn him for something he cannot control, the very thing all you Robots whine about all day. In your Robot quest for "what you are owed" you've become the villain worse than even your make believe perception of Chad
>>
>>38851906
I never said he was unhappy. By "rotten on the inside" I meant his real self is dangerous and immoral, not that he's filled with psychological issues.

Though on that note you can still be Chad if you have a mental illness. It just can't involve genuine self-esteem issues.
>>
>>38851897
You didn't. Normies just don't like to admit social dynamics often boil down to people tagging you as alpha or beta and trying to define a rigid social structure with limited mobility because they believe work hard and you can improve slowly over time, while completely being oblivious that it's not really hard work or time and effort, people are actively wanting you to stay as a beta non-threat to their own social standing and your hard work and effort is a smirking joke to them because it improves their standing having you there and trying to keep you there as long as possible boosts their own standing.
I've had so many people be pricks to me, then they flip and apologize and say they did it because they thought that I was weak / beta
>>
>>38852086
Roastie detected. Also Chads don't have to be good-looking, it's the Dark Triad traits that make a Chad.

Narcissism - they think a lot of themselves and find it natural to impose on others.
Machiavellianism - they know how to manipulate people and they use this to gain power.
Psychopathy - they get a kick out of seeing people suffer.

These traits make it easier to get sex as well as making you more likely to be a criminal. It's scientifically proven that bitches love bad boys.
>>
>>38852244
Also, psychopathy makes you seek thrills with little concern for the consequences. That means pumping and dumping whores even when you didn't mean to.
>>
>>38852287
So wait you're saying men who just hookup with women are psychos?
>>
>>38852244
Anyone who disagrees with you is a girl who is inferior to you? Nice logic there, you still haven't addressed persecuting someone for things out of their control. Being at a disadvantage to someone does not justify their persecution. I swear robots are becoming SJW retards so fucking fast. The sex gap is just as meme as the wage gap meme.
>>
>>38852658
I didn't pick the term "psychopathy". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

>>38852696
Everything is out of our control, roastie.

And it's not about persecuting someone with better luck, it's about educating the masses. We got Trump because no one could stop them from worshipping an alpha.
>>
>>38852799
I'm not even a girl, I'm a 25 year old man. We got Trump because Clinton was miraculously more unlikable than him and even then we BEARLY got Trump. It's not some vast majority of robots that elected him either it was old uneducated white people. Is that who you want in your army for your "uprising"?
>>
>>38847857
This, the description of "alpha" as presented in the video is a total fucking straw man
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)

what is that retard Adam talking about? What the fuck do wolves have to do with this?
>>
>>38852919
It was a strawman my dude!
>>
>>38848569

He's a half asian half white guy that despises white guys for being able to easily pick up chicks in comparison to him.

I've actually listened to a few speeches some PUA people had recorded for youtube and it was all pretty decent to be honest. It was essentially a motivational seminar telling people to try keeping in shape, dress right, but also not get too worked up over social interactions. It was all honestly very illuminating about what PUA teachers do, as the continuing theme throughout these hour long seminars they were doing for people (I guess it was a retreat or something?) was seeming directed at people that felt socially awkward.

Often it was advice that just amounted to not getting worked up over individual interactions since it can put people off, plus just interacting with people as much as possible so you become more comfortable doing so. Which seems like decent advice even if they're repetitive as fuck about it.
>>
>>38847351
Stop shilling your video, now leave
>>38847857
Thanks m8 i don't want to give them a single view
>>
>>38847351
Alpha males do exist in nature.
Everyone wants to destroy robots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8
>>
>>38847441
^This.
Chad's life in easy mode is probably more linked to the Halo effect instead of him being "alpha".
>>
>>38847351
>5 minute video
>talks about wolves and chimps and word origins
>doesn't disprove anything relating to dominant, genetically chosen men getting more pussy

gg
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.