[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for fembots (non-troll edition)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 22

File: 1500602140623.jpg (185KB, 1080x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1500602140623.jpg
185KB, 1080x1656px
Fembots, there are some things I've always wanted to know about girls.

For example:

>How strong is your arousal? Do you ever reach a point where just jumping on any dick feels like it would be a relief? Does it ever get to the point like it does in doujins where you just sit there rubbing yourself to the thought of being gang raped on your way back home?
>How do you reconcile all the rape fantasies with the idea that rape is morally wrong?
>Does camwhoring really turn you on? Lots of girls say exhibitionism is enough to get them aroused.
>Are you really into BBC/interracial stuff, or is it just a forced meme from cucks?
>What do you mean when you a girl "wants to feel special" in a relationship?
>>
>>38842098
Is it like doujins? Man get a life dump the computer you'll be happy you did
>>
File: human female.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
human female.webm
1MB, 640x480px
NICE ERP THRED
inb4 >when I'm ovulating...
>>
>>38842132
>that shit

Guess I'm turning gay now.
>>
1. Arousal depends on the woman, for me its simply a direct touch of bare skin from the other person to turn me on.

2. Yes, usually in my case i end up fucking the end of my hairbrush since there is no dick that would want to fuck my virgin pussy

3. Also yes, tentacle related stuff too actually, not only rape.

4. Idk lmao

5. When you're doing it with random people sure, but with a person you're dating its a much more dominating experience

6. Interraces should not mix wtf gtfo of here with your oreo shit

7. Ive personally never said "feel special" im guessing from talks with other females it means to be the number one priority in a relationship, such as the guy must check on the girl every 1 hr or some shit like that

Hopw that helped
>>
>>38842816
>that spacing
back to rebbit whore
>>
File: fembots r not real.jpg (4KB, 239x81px) Image search: [Google]
fembots r not real.jpg
4KB, 239x81px
falling for the fembot meme

FEMBOTS ARE NOT REAL
>>
>>38842098
>Yes, but it fluctuates
>It's only fantasies
>Not interested in camwhoring at all
>I like BLACKED stuff but not as a fantasy, I just like seeing other women degraded and abused
>It means I want to feel special
>>
There is no such thing as fembot. You must feel pretty stupid posting about something that doesn't exist on here.
>>
I have a question for fembots, if you are reading this would you be interested in being my gentle femdom gf?
>>
>>38843200
Sadly i have a camshow to attend to
>>
>>38842098
It's not strong, I'm on anti depressants. I don't have rape fantasies or any fantasies at all. I would feel nothing but regret if I were a cam girl. I don't care about race. I guess I'd just want to feel like the person likes me, so for them to express interest and desire and be nice to me.
>>
>>38843392
I wouldn't mind attending
>>
>How strong is your arousal?
I never get very aroused at all, but I may have something wrong with my libido.
>How do you reconcile all the rape fantasies with the idea that rape is morally wrong?
In rape (and really all) fantasies, the woman still has some form of control and is actually consenting to the sexual intercourse.
>Does camwhoring really turn you on? Lots of girls say exhibitionism is enough to get them aroused.
No. But again, I'm quite the prude.
>Are you really into BBC/interracial stuff, or is it just a forced meme from cucks?
Not "into it", but I don't mind being in relationships with men outside of my race.
Wants to feel desired, and not just in a sexual way. Wants to feel like she means something to you.
>>
>>38843497
Hm, you've never been aroused? Not even while touching yourself? That sucks.
>>
>>38843514
I guess I have been vaguely aroused before, but I can count the number of times on one hand and it's never really been strong enough to bother me or anything. I'm just generally disinterested in sex.
>>
1.Gang rape? Hahahahaha, fuck no. My libido has never been that strong. When I'm horny I just need to masturbate once to feel alright. It's nothing passionate or exciting.

2.I don't care about morals. And I'd rather be the rapist, not the rapee.

3.It used to.

4.Forced meme. They're preying on the "black men have big dicks" stereotype to make white boys feel inferior.

5.It means I want to be adored and feel like I'm worth as much as a sack of diamonds.

>>38842816
Aren't you underage?
>>
>>38843568
Hopefully it's never affected any of your relationships if the man you like ever decides to try and goad you into sex.
>>
File: tumblr_n41jvaixbM1ttublko1_1280.jpg (214KB, 960x1329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n41jvaixbM1ttublko1_1280.jpg
214KB, 960x1329px
>>38842098
I can get aroused pretty strongly/quickly, to the point that I've taken suspiciously long bathroom breaks during school.
The other stuff doesn't really apply to me because I'm a dyke but I'd imagine both BBC and gangrape are fringe fantasies/memes.
>>
>>38843640
Well, you're wild now aren't you? Not that having no morals is a bad thing.

Also I kinda agree with the interracial stuff being racebait. It's not only the black stuff but also asian which is kind of pointless.
>>
>>38843648
The thing about women with low libidos is that we're often alright having sex even if we're not in the mood. Men get grumpy when they get no sex, so sometimes in a relationship it's better to spread your legs and let the guy do his thing.
>>
For self protection. what happens in real rape is that it is unpredictable. if he has sexual diseases, if he's going to kill or hit you, or threaten you or make you pregnant.

OP, stop watching hentai for god's sake
>>
>>38843698
There is no such thing as right or wrong. That being said, raping women is probably a bad idea because if they report you to the cops, your life could be ruined.

Women can get away with raping men more easily but there's usually no need to do that. I find the idea somewhat hot but I don't care enough to go through with it. There's only one man I'd like to rape, anyways.
>>
>>38843709
I would be unhappy if I couldn't make my partner feel good and climax though
>>
>>38843775
Hope you give him a good raping! Have a good day Anon.
>>
>>38843803
Not as unhappy as not getting laid at all though, right?
>>
>>38843775
I feel like you probably smell like cheese. Has anyone ever commented on your breath or body odor before?
>>
>>38843803
That's why women like that often lie and fake enjoyment. Do you think women really moan during sex? No, dude. That's almost always an act.
>>
>>38843832
I guess not, but surely there's other ways to make a woman feel happy, right?

>>38843842
I know.
>>
>>38843837
I smell like finely aged Gruyere. Frenchmen like to eat my pussy while sipping wine.
>>
>>38843842
I've never been with a guy but I have to actively stop myself from whimpering/moaning by biting into something when I masturbate.
But I know there's girls who can be whisper quiet. I guess it depends.

>>38843879
Sure. I suppose if you're with someone who has such a low libido, it won't be her top priority to cum, anyway.
>>
>>38843891
Well certainly, the guy you like is extremely lucky.
>>
>>38843879
To make a woman with a low libido feel happy, take her to Disneyland.
>>
>>38843897
You've never had a boyfriend? Well..
>>
>>38843941
No, but I'm >>38843676 so it's not exactly top priority for me.
>>
>>38843897
>I have to actively stop myself from whimpering/moaning by biting into something when I masturbate.

That's such bullshit. Moaning is the least natural and most dramatic thing ever. It's only hot during sex but no one actually has to force themselves to be quiet while touching themselves.
>>
>>38842098
>How strong is your arousal? Do you ever reach a point where just jumping on any dick feels like it would be a relief? Does it ever get to the point like it does in doujins where you just sit there rubbing yourself to the thought of being gang raped on your way back home?

Very strong, yes it is like that but the thing is that I have a huge libido, like huge. Usually with other girls it isn't as big.

I like the idea of being raped and everything the same as for example shotacon is something I wouldn't do irl, its a fantasy.

Not really

Nah, actually lots of girls are into BBC/Interracial but its more of a thing that it's there and that's it. It's not like irl i'd jump or prefer a guy just because of its color.

Personally I just wanna be loved for a bit and have a nice evening spending the time together watching a movie or playing games together and yeah, that's it. Every now and then a date to a italian or greek restaurant would be nice.
>>
File: tumblr_mbn2krmjVJ1ri87b4o1_500.jpg (62KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbn2krmjVJ1ri87b4o1_500.jpg
62KB, 500x438px
This is my natural orgasm face. No sexy noises, either.
>>
>>38843965
I'm sorry your orgasms are shitty, I guess.
I need to vocalize my pleasure. Always have.
>>
>>38844051
How many times do you masturbate in a day? Have you had a bf before?
>>
>>38843965
It's not necessarily bullshit. I don't normally moan but if I use a good vibrator the sensation can be so intense I sound like a goddamn opera singer and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
>>
>>38844112
3-4 and yes
>>
>>38844051
>actually lots of girls are into BBC/Interracial but its more of a thing that it's there and that's it. It's not like irl i'd jump or prefer a guy just because of its color.

Lots? Really?

>>38843763
So if you could be assured your stranger rapist was safe, would you be ok with being raped? This goes for all you femanons.

>>38843640
Girls into anime are messed up.

>>38843148
So you'd never date a black guy?
>>
>>38844202
It depends if the rapist was physically attractive. Trevor Stines? I'd feel insulted because rape is rude but I'd probably enjoy it. Paco the greasy balding illegal immigrant who works at the taco stand? No thanks.
>>
>>38844202
>Girls into anime are messed up.
I knew a girl who was into Miyazaki stuff once. She looked so innocent with her dresses
>>
>>38843965
You have never had sex have you?
>>
>>38844241
Funny thing is you're the exception. Most female rape fantasies involve them being used by disgusting men like paco or tyrone. It's about humiliation as much as it is force.
>>
>>38844264
What's your source?
>>38844258
Sex just kind of feels like an internal massage. It's pleasant but never mindblowing.
>>
>>38844298
>it's pleasant but never mindblowing
Have you ever experienced brain fog, or something similar after an orgasam?
>>
>>38844246
>Miyazaki
So, a noob? That's beginner tier anime, anon.
>>
>>38844202
Plenty of my friends are into it, yes.
>>
>>38844298
I assume you're talking about penetration? That's never felt like much for me but rubbing my clit can be freaking mind blowing.
>>
>>38844353
Bullshit. Fuck off whore.
>>
>>38844322
No. I have almost fainted from vibrator orgasms, though. There is such a thing as cumming too hard, believe it or not.
>>
>>38844367
That's something only a big dick can deliver.
>>
as always, >>>/out/
>>
>>38844383
Big dicks are better than small dicks but even they're not that great, anon.
>>
>>38844367
Definitely this. Once I kinda taped my massager to my thighs (saw it in a video and seemed fun) and I thought I'd just black out
>>
>>38844360
What is wrong with you lol?
>>
>>38844523
Repression of his own fetishes I presume
>>
>>38842098
>Not very, only masturbate maybe once a week. Also dicks are the least attractive part of a guy.
>Same way I reconcile both my murder and suicide fantasies. Just like everyone else does.
>I'm sure Stacy tells you a lot of things before asking for money.
>Cucks themselves are forced memes
>It means she wants you to sacrifice cattle on a burning pyre
>>
>>38844417
At least you don't lie about it.

If you were my gf I'd like you have sex with guys who had big dicks
>>
>>38844636
>maybe once a week
Serious question, how do you not go crazy? I turn into such a bitch if I'm not getting off regularly.
>>
>>38842098
Varies wildly depending on cycle. Plenty of times and my understanding is thats just the nature of the beast when you're ovulating. Never fantasized about any of that but plenty of women have to duck out during the aforementioned times and spend longer bathroom breaks than necessary otherwise you're just distracted the whole day. I'm told it all evens out post-25 years old but i'd hate to see it go.
They're just fantasies and not strictly rape. Most just want to be taken by someone in bed not actually violent fucked up before being used for the next 5 pumps then left to die.
Eh. Never could see the appeal of it but apparently thats a thing for some.
No. I dislike black people in that particular way. It's non-racist as far as i can see but they're a lot muskier than others especially when they sweat and i just don't find their actual skin tone to be special or aesthetic like i do gingers so that's a net loss and it just doesn't do it for me. I know enough of it that its a relative forced meme but there are some women that actively enjoy that sort of thing.
>>What do you mean when you a girl "wants to feel special" in a relationship?
Thats worded out like 2 different questions. Personally i wouldn't know but for others my understanding is they want you to make an effort thats above the usual amount they're accustomed to. If your relationship has been cuddling and watching tv up to that point
>>
>>38844880
then perhaps she wants you to make a bang up attempt at a date or something.
>>
>>38842098
>>How strong is your arousal? Do you ever reach a point where just jumping on any dick feels like it would be a relief? Yes. I go to a nice hotel bar near an airport and pick up some business traveler.

Does it ever get to the point like it does in doujins where you just sit there rubbing yourself to the thought of being gang raped on your way back home? Nope, not into rape

>>How do you reconcile all the rape fantasies with the idea that rape is morally wrong? What is with you guys believing women want to be forcefully taken against their will. How about you have someone hold you down or beat you and fuck you.

>>Does camwhoring really turn you on? Lots of girls say exhibitionism is enough to get them aroused. Don't camwhore but I did strip for 8 months my freshman year of university. I didn't like the guys getting grabby but there is something sensual when you get in a zone knowing men are looking at you.

>>Are you really into BBC/interracial stuff, or is it just a forced meme from cucks? Hell no. Lot of that shit is sick fat guys with bad skin.

>>What do you mean when you a girl "wants to feel special" in a relationship? I want to be number one and treated like a princess
>>
File: 1501661764613.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1501661764613.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>>38842098
>Fembots

>*winces*

There's that word again
>>
>>38844202
>So if you could be assured your stranger rapist was safe, would you be ok with being raped? This goes for all you femanons.
is it really rape if the one getting 'raped' actually seeks it?
>>
File: 1501677892722.jpg (27KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1501677892722.jpg
27KB, 861x758px
>>38843640

Hi can you rape me
>>
>>38845029
>stripping

This is why men rape.
>>
>>38842165
pretty sure that's a man's vagina dude so no need to be gay
>>
>>38845474
What? So you are saying because I danced nude on a stage or in a lap at a place of business for entertainment it makes men rape? So a man is not responsible or have any self control?
>>
>>38842098
Pretty strong, I become more sensitive as well when highly aroused to the point where everyday things like driving on a bumpy road or taking a hot shower are sexually stimulating even to the point of an orgasm. I wouldn't touch myself in public but sometimes I do squeeze my kegels.
You seem to think that rape's every woman's fetish. It's fairly common but I don't happen to enjoy it. I do have some ethically questionable fantasies, but because it's my intention to keep these as fantasy there's no real ethical dilemma.
I don't really do that, I'm not attractive enough and I don't enjoy taking risks with my reputation.
Not BBC. I do have this weird thing for Orthodox Jews, I'm kind of anti-Semitic in my world view but it kind of seems like it would be amazing to hatefuck some weaselly sniveling kike.
I have no fucking idea. Maybe little gestures, like asking how their day went, making dinner, bringing home some flowers so they can slowly die in her kitchen?
>>
>>38845547
I bet your own dad is so proud of his little girl lul
>>
>>38844789

Because she's not a dumb whore like you are.
>>
>>38842098
>pretty low, maybe once every month or 2 months i cant ignore my clit throbbing for some reason. Never been on a dick so im not sure about that. I dont usually think about being raped unless im at home, fapping or horny, no.
>real rape is a horrible thing probably i know, but im usually thinking about 2d people when imagining it anyway so..
>i dont like blacks in general. I saw a dick in real life once, and its no longer attached to the person.
>I dont get into relationships often, so I havent really caught myself saying this (yet)? if i had to guess, it would probably be like something from a shoujo anime
>>
>>38846081
>I saw a dick in real life once, and its no longer attached to the person.
Bitch, what?
What did you do!?
>>
>>38846152
haha
he went a she(male) after meeting me, make of it what you will
>>
>>38846152
He really didn't deserve it.
>>
>>38846068
Fuck yeah, that skank should change her own hormonal makeup, and blood pressure through sheer force of will so she never feels arousal.
Doesn't she know all the damage masturbating alone in her room does to others?
>>
>>38846081
>I saw a dick in real life once, and its no longer attached to the person.
Do you live in Brazil or some south american shit hole?
>>
>>38846212
Back to lolcow whore. Stop justifying your whore nature.
>>
>>38843497
>I don't mind being in relationships with men outside of my race.
Whore.
>>
>>38846558
>masturbating
>promiscuous
Nigger, what?
>>
why wont chestlet femanons let us suck on midget titties?
>>
File: IMG_0786.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0786.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
Question:
Do grils fantasize about cuddling/doing non-sexual things with a guy they really like? How about a guy who's out of their reach or isn't real? Or is that just a male thing?
>>
How can a sexually unattractive guy like me get a girl to have sex with me?

I have a big willy but its going to waste doing nothing.
>>
>>38846892
That's a human thing regardless of gender.
>>
>>38842098
I've literally never fantasized about being gang raped or being with more than one guy, the idea disgusts me
But I guess for the other half of your question, I get aroused pretty quick, but that's probably because I'm a virgin
The closest I have to rape fantasies are "married couple and lack of consent" fantasies
No, I'm not a whore
I don't know a single white girl in person who has a black boyfriend
Feel valued, important
>>
>>38846600
that shit hurts.
>>
>>38846892
All. the. damn. time.
pls cuddle with me
>>
>>38847097
I would if you're smol and live in NC or VA
>>
>>38847012
What do you mean that shit hurts? Does it hurt that you'll never be able to suckle a chestlet, or do you mean it hurts to have your itty bitty titties sucked?
>>
>>38847216
There's no padding there like cowtits have so that shits sensitive to anything. Imagine someone trying to give a hicky to your shaft and leaving a nice big bruise.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>tfw most "girls" here defend their rape fantasies
>>
File: CirPW45VAAITicr.jpg (48KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
CirPW45VAAITicr.jpg
48KB, 583x328px
>>38847305
>tfw your a male with a rapekink
>>
>>38847305
Because its not an actual "rape" fantasy. It's a "i want a vastly more aggressive fucking than the usual by a person i trust in a safe enviroment such as my bedroom that i can call off when it gets too severe" fantasy.
No woman actually wants to be violent beaten with severe injuries before being dry fucked by some random stranger for 5 or 6 pumps before being left in some alley way to die from their injuries.
>>
>>38847292
That sucks. So does that mean girls with small tits are unlikely to ever be into adult nursing?
>>
>>38847400
That's not rape then, it's just rough fucking.
>>
>>38847292
What if I was very, very gentle?
>>
>>38847402
I've been told nursing shouldn't be an issue as, while it does hurt, it releases various chemicals that make it a non-issue related to mother child bonding. Can't speak for others but i don't think i'd be into that as a fetish for several reasons.
>>
>>38847446
Well, yeah. That's the point. But in their minds its being used and abused for the sole pleasure of another which, if you don't break it down, sounds a lot like rape so why not call it that for short.
>>
>>38847152
shit i live in neither
crah
>>
Are there guys who like to roughly have their way with a girl? I have a thing for guys who act on impulse and do what they want without being told what to do. Holy hell I feel aroused just thinking about this.
>>
>>38848338
Pretty much all guys are like that, at least in the appropriate situation
>>
>>38848338
>Are there guys who like to roughly have their way with a girl? I have a thing for guys who act on impulse and do what they want without being told what to do.
>tfw i'm the complete opposite of this

>Holy hell I feel aroused just thinking about this.
you and literally every other female on this planet
>>
>>38848338
Yes. We're pretty much all like that. Pinning a girl down when she's getting mouthy and bratty and fucking her is super hot and every real man enjoys doing this to slutty disobedient fembots.
>>
File: 10.png (13KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
13KB, 259x224px
>>38842098
>>How strong is your arousal? Do you ever reach a point where just jumping on any dick feels like it would be a relief? Does it ever get to the point like it does in doujins where you just sit there rubbing yourself to the thought of being gang raped on your way back home?
When im ovulating...
Lmao dunno but i have days like that where i masturbate like 4 times a day or more. They are really annoying.
i dont like gang rape or anything besides 1 and 1 sex tho

>>How do you reconcile all the rape fantasies with the idea that rape is morally wrong?
what
i dont know, i dont care
they are fantasies

>>Does camwhoring really turn you on? Lots of girls say exhibitionism is enough to get them aroused.
Only in my head, when i did it i was too concious about how i looked or whatever so i didnt really liked that much, i couldnt concentrate like at all

>>Are you really into BBC/interracial stuff, or is it just a forced meme from cucks?
Im not

I never say that, what
>>
File: cute_yuno_by_ani12-d4lmnwm.png (297KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cute_yuno_by_ani12-d4lmnwm.png
297KB, 800x600px
>>38845203
Sorry anon, I'm only interested in one man's penis.

>>38845474
That's stupid. If you get thoughts like that when you look at strippers, don't go to strip clubs. Problem solved.

>>38846892
Duh.

>>38846935
Confidence, my friend. Confidence brings humans to the yard.

>>38847292
It hurts on cowtits too, depending on how hard the person is sucking. Big tits can be just as sensitive as small tits. Boob sensitivity is a genetic thing, I think.
>>
Pretty strong, yes, and no but only because I don't have fantasies about being gang raped.
I don't feel like there's a contradiction. I can fantasize about whatever I want and hurt no one.
It doesn't turn me on and I would never try it.
As far as I can tell, most women in interracial relationships aren't doing it because of a fetish. I certainly don't fetishize any race.
I never say that. I might bring up that I feel unappreciated or we aren't spending enough quality time together or something like that, which may be broadly the same thing.
>>
>>38848338
Like I'm not into rape, but I think it's really attractive when a girl has this attitude like "I'm your woman. You own me."

I'm getting hard just thinking about this. Like I walk in on my girlfriend just casually cooking dinner, and she's wearing these tight yoga pants. Right then and there I am overcome with desire and without saying a word I grab her, rip down her pants, bend her over the counter top, and drive myself into her. I don't give a fuck if the chicken burns, I'm having you right now.
>>
>>38842816
>Interraces
>>
>>38848726
You and every other man on this planet. You're hardly breaking new ground, bucko.
>>
>>38846935
Get her to develop feelings for you. You'll become attractive in her eyes.

>>38848443
Not everyone. I don't like it, and I know many others who don't. Although I'd say we're in the minority.

>>38846892
Yes, and yes. All the time. Way more than I fantasize about sex.
>>
>>38848773
Hearing that girls are into it is breaking new ground to me.
>>
>>38848843
Really? Wow, you really were clueless. Submitting to someone is a sign that you trust them and care for them. It's like cuddles. Submitting to a man is like cuddling.
>>
>>38848801
>Not everyone. I don't like it, and I know many others who don't. Although I'd say we're in the minority.

then it's usually the opposite then, which is fem dom.
>>
Tfw no submissive slut yura gf
>>
>>38848932
I like to dominate yes, but the other people who I know who don't like to be dominated just don't enjoy a power dynamic in their sex. You can simply have sex as equals you know.
>>
>>38848976
>but the other people who I know who don't like to be dominated just don't enjoy a power dynamic in their sex.

that's bullshit. power dynamic is fundamental to sex.

in the case of either 2 dom or sub people, one person has to come out being the dom, or at the very least take initiative in how sex occurs. 2 doms that refuse to submit or two subs that wont take initiative will at the most have dysfunctional sex or at the least sex wont happen.
>>
>>38844178
>3-4 times a day
how the fuck

doesnt it get less stimulating the more times you do it tho
>>
>>38849121
What? Even though I'm slightly dominant like 99.9% of the sex I've had there was no power dynamic whatsoever. Often one partner may take initiative, or be more or less active than the other, but that doesn't mean there has to be a power dynamic.
>>
>>38848894
I guess in my mind ideal sex for a woman was something slower and more mutual, and required more build up and foreplay.
>>
>>38849239
It is. Fantasies are one thing, but ask almost any woman (who isn't already so turned on foreplay isn't necessary) and they will prefer something slower and more mutual. Or at least that's the only way they'll orgasm.
>>
>>38849213
>but that doesn't mean there has to be a power dynamic.

you can have sex without a power dynamic, but it wouldnt be good sex.

>What is sexual is what gives a man an erection
>If there is no inequality, no violation, no dominance, no force, there is no sexual arousal
Catharine Mackinnon, Towards a Feminist Theory of State
>>
>>38844367
Goddamn posts like this make me so jealous. My dick is all but numb, sex feels like nothing. Wish there was a male equivalent to a vibrator
>>
>>38842098
>>How do you reconcile all the rape fantasies with the idea that rape is morally wrong?

In my fantasies i get raped when im sleeping.
>>
>>38849508
Speak for yourself. I've had amazing sex that was completely devoid of a power dynamic. Partners loved it too.

>Catharine Mackinnon, Towards a Feminist Theory of State
Wtf is this supposed to mean? Because a radfem said it, I should believe it?
>>
>>38849666
>I've had amazing sex that was completely devoid of a power dynamic. Partners loved it too.

i dont think we have the same idea of what "power dynamic" means. because i'm not just talking about heavy-handed SM Dom/sub sex, i'm using it to generally speak about erotic initiative/submissiveness. Most often power dynamic is subtle and intuitive, shaping the smallest things like a kiss to the more concrete elements like position.

>Wtf is this supposed to mean? Because a radfem said it, I should believe it?

it's called a citation.
>>
>>38849239
I hate foreplay. Unless there's complex emotions involved, it does nothing for me. My clit is oversensitive and if it's touched directly it just hurts.
>>
File: Snapchat-306225048 (2).jpg (53KB, 633x238px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-306225048 (2).jpg
53KB, 633x238px
>>38842882
Amen borother
>>
File: 1458257299375s.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1458257299375s.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>>38848593
>>cowtit yandere rapist
please be my gf
>>
>>38849923
I agree, we clearly aren't modeling reality in the same way. I don't see why you'd want to impose a power dynamic on your interpretation of something where it really isn't relevant or central. Must be a value thing for you. But not everyone shares your values.

>it's called a citation.
In the sense that you usually cite sources, no, this is not one. The point of sources is providing an argument, justification or evidence for the claims you make. This one is literally just saying that this radfem person wrote a book and said this in it.
>>
>>38842098
>>How strong is your arousal? Do you ever reach a point where just jumping on any dick feels like it would be a relief?
No, I never have gotten to that point. Normally, I'd just masturbate and sometimes I do it while talking to friends on Discord. One thing I like is visual novels. Really helps.
>>Does it ever get to the point like it does in doujins where you just sit there rubbing yourself to the thought of being gang raped on your way back home?
What? No.
I don't have rape fantasies.
>>Does camwhoring really turn you on? Lots of girls say exhibitionism is enough to get them aroused.
It kind of does but i'd never do. I'm afraid someone might recognize me.
>>Are you really into BBC/interracial stuff, or is it just a forced meme from cucks?
Forced meme but I do like different people.
I want to feel like i'm the best. The most important
>>
>>38842132
Jesus that i wow
>>
>>38849589
There is. You can get an autoblow or a male vibrator. I've never tried either, and my ass bleeds when I shit because I have to take NSAIDs so it's out of the question, but you should. Faggot.
>>
>>38846892
Every night for a decade
>>
>>38850144
Different people? You're just a self hating bitch. Fuck off.
>>
>>38850063
>I don't see why you'd want to impose a power dynamic on your interpretation of something where it really isn't relevant or central.

i'm not imposing anything. power dynamic isn't even my idea, it's a generally recognized pattern in sexuality.

you say you've had sex without power dynamics, but you have your own meaning about what those words mean and we're clearly not understanding each other. i'm not arrogant enough to define your sexual experiences to you, so i'm just going to leave it at that.

>The point of sources is providing an argument,

no, the point of a citation is to show that i'm not making shit up or falsely claiming an idea as my own.

btw, my claim is
>>38849508
>you can have sex without a power dynamic, but it wouldnt be good sex.

and i'm quoting that author because it's entirely relevant to my claim. i could go into more detail, but i dont want to get into pointless arguing over miscommunication.
>>
>>38842098

Kinda curious why you ask. Are you male or female?

>>How strong is your arousal? Do you ever reach a point where just jumping on any dick feels like it would be a relief?
Only when I didn't have sex for a where long time. I'm horny enough to masturbate 3 times a day, but I think for women it's easier to distract themselves from their hornyness.

>>Does it ever get to the point like it does in doujins where you just sit there rubbing yourself to the thought of being gang raped on your way back home?
Yes

I don't care that much, it's not rape if the victim consents to it.
What bothers me more is that many anons on here mock it, even though they are probably all just thirsty femdom faggots.

No, I'm more the voyeur

I don't specifically look for it, but there is some nice interracial porn. I'm generally not into black guys irl because most I've met seemed pretty ghetto

She wants to feel wanted, desired, and beautiful, and not like you just settled for her. Think of how you treated your hot oneitis back in high school. Kind of like that, but less beta.

hope this helps
>>
>>38848593
>Sorry anon, I'm only interested in one man's penis.
What if it's too small for you?
>>
>>38850291
Different ethnicities and personalities. I do hate myself sometimes. I'm glad you recognize this. Would you accept someone who couldnt love themselves?
>>
>>38850178
Yeah but an autoblow or flashlight just feels like sex (at best), and sex feels like nothing for me. Tried doing prostate stuff, but that was just painful so that's a no go either. Guess I'm just fucked
>>
File: Saber_santa.png (679KB, 832x975px) Image search: [Google]
Saber_santa.png
679KB, 832x975px
>>38850482
Not him but its normal to be attracted to all kinds of people, It doesnt make you a shit person
> Would you accept someone who couldnt love themselves?
yeah. If I had a gf I'd try to help her love herself.
>>
wanna know how to filter out faggot erpers from femanon threads? ban anime images
>>
>>38850482
No white guy wants a white girl who has dated non white men. Sorry.
>>
>>38850340
>power dynamic isn't even my idea, it's a generally recognized pattern in sexuality.
I'm aware of this, and I've practiced it myself too. It's an important part of my fantasies.
What's not generally recognized though, and I've never heard anyone serious seriously claim it either, is that a power dynamic is necessary for sex, or always present.

>i'm not arrogant enough to define your sexual experiences to you, so i'm just going to leave it at that.
Good, thank you. If you're the same anon who I've been talking to all along, then this would be something of a U-turn or concession. I'm happy with this.

>no, the point of a citation is to show that i'm not making shit up
Yeah, for things like data and evidence. For a quote that's just a plain claim, it doesn't even matter who made it up. It's as useless for justifying anything regardless.
>or falsely claiming an idea as my own.
That's relevant mostly if you're publishing something. I don't think you should worry too much about giving Catharine MacKinnon due credit for your post on an indonesian traditional dance forum.
>>
>>38844391
>>>/out/ is a board of peace
>>
>>38850638
I'm a mongol, not white.
>>38850562
You're a goodman, anon.
>>
>>38850753
In that case please continue being a race traitor.
>>
>>38850387
I've touched it, it's huge. At least 8 inches. Godzilla dick.
>>
>>38850753
What race are you anon?

Why do you call yourself a mongol
>>
>>38850836
I'm Chinese, anon.
Chinas a big place and I feel I identify better as a mongol than anything else.
>>
File: snickerface.gif (392KB, 260x317px) Image search: [Google]
snickerface.gif
392KB, 260x317px
>>38850836
Because she's a mongoloid.
>>
>>38850815
Fuck you, whore. Why are you bragging about Chad here?
>>
>>38850879
Oh okay. Anyway ignore the faggots who are mad that people don't care about race when it comes to love.
>>
>>38850922
Thank you, anon. I don't really care for the /pol/ mindset but it is not surprising to see the ones with that mindset posting here. It's kind of ironic actually.
>>38850885
Is right
>>
>>38850897
Well, he had a nice dick. It was big, uncircumsized and it barely fit in his briefs. He came like a horse, too. Man, he would get cum EVERYWHERE. It was hot.
>>
>>38850596
>ban anime on a Cambodian scrap-booking blog

Naisu
>>
>>38850387
There's no such thing as too small, really. It's all about emotions. But I won't lie, big looks and feels better. It's really hot when you can see a guy's big bulge through his pants or his tight underpants.
>>
>>38851028
You don't need a big dick for a big bulge, though. My dick is tiny but bulges pretty big if I don't wear underwear.
>>
>>38851393
That's really cute. I wish more girls would be honest about preferring bigger dicks.

I love my girlfriend but I'd let her have a guy with a bigger dick if she wanted and it was just sex.
>>
>>38851454
Meant to reply to the one that isn't bait, >>38851393
>>
>>38851474
kill yourself cuckold. a small dick can do anything a big dick can, but better.
>>
Big dick = better is literally a meme started by the Romans. The Greeks, who also happen to be the smartest race of humans to ever exist, preferred smaller penises.
>>
>>38851454
Nah. I've seen a 5 incher and an 8 incher, the 8 incher had a really big bulge in comparison. Maybe he was thicker, too.

>>38851497
Nope, bigger is better.

>>38851474
Eh, cuckoldry isn't my thing. If I loved a man with a small dick I wouldn't look for sex elsewhere. It's mostly about emotions.
>>
>>38851602
It's not even about cuckoldry. It's about wanting the girl you love to be happy. I know you'd experience more physical pleasure with a bigger guy provided he knew how to use it.
>>
>>38851479
The other post wasn't bait, though. He had a huge uncircumsized penis and he ejaculated like a horse. He had a real porn star dick.
>>
>>38842098
1. Sometimes but it's more like a fantasy not a reality.
2. Don't like rape or anything about it.
3. No i hate camwhoring.
4. I hate BBC bullshit.
5. Pay me attention a lot.
>>
>>38851626
I don't think I could do something like that without drowning in my own guilt. Sex isn't that important to me anyways.
>>
>>38851564
Nice try, fag with a small penis. Greeks are dumb gypsies. I'd have a man with a giant dick than a small penis anyday.
>>
>>38851686
Fuck the goddamn gypsies.
>>
Do grils prefer rough sex or gentle sex?
>>
>>38851786
Depends on cycle and preference.
>>
File: 1479793818072.jpg (175KB, 565x678px) Image search: [Google]
1479793818072.jpg
175KB, 565x678px
>>38851844
>do girls prefer rough over gentle?
>depends on preference
No shit you stupid whore.
>>
>>38851786
I like it rough. I like it when the penis goes BAM BAM BAM BAM until my vagina hurts. Unless I'm sad, then cuddly sex is preferable.
>>
>>38851670
Why feel guilty? Just don't have anything emotional with the big dick guy. That's all.
>>
>>38851686
That's because you're a braindead zombie whore. I guarantee you have an iphone and go to starbucks, too. Smart women don't need to be told what size dick they'll prefer in their vagina.
>>
>>38851928
Hot.

How many different men have you sexually pleasured
>>
>>38851974
Two. I'm not the type of person who looks for hookups.

>>38851943
Fuck you, Starbucks is awesome. Without it, cafe culture would go unappreciated in most of the USA.
>>
>>38851393
>But I won't lie, big looks and feels better.
It's good to be honest, but comments like this still kill me. I will never be someone's ideal, only just good enough.
>>
>>38852037
the game was rigged from the start my man. it's this way for most of us.
>>
>>38852037
Don't forget that emotions warp the way you see people. When you love someone, their flaws become hot.
>>
>>38851902
>forgets the part where "cycle" was said and libido goes up and gentleness goes down
Nice lashing out like a child though. Kudos and aces and all that jazz.
>>
>>38852120
But you only love him because of his dick. If his penis tiny, he would not even register to you.
>>
File: 1433787359220.jpg (62KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433787359220.jpg
62KB, 540x720px
>>38852116
You're welcome. Thanks for the (You)
>>
>>38852175
are you literally retarded or are you trolling
>>
>>38852210
I know how you whores operate. You see him as a walking dick/wallet.
>>
>>38851786
Gentle. Doesn't mean you can't put any strength into it, especially as we're nearing climax.
>>
>>38852300
Have you fucked your onahole today, anon? Hey, don't worry. Soon virtual reality will replace real women and you won't have to worry about the pussy cartel anymore. ;)
>>
>>38852436
Femanons being mouthy bratty cunts is hot for some reason.
>>
>>38852860
Because you imagine what it's like once they surrender to your cock and enjoy being used as your cocksleeve
>>
>>38848338
Lots of guys will be into this, but very few will actually do it unless you spell it out for them that it's okay. Especially in these hyper feminist times, where guys can be accused of rape just by looking at a woman. I ERP'd with a girl for a couple months, and it progressively got rougher like that. Nice comfy shit at the start with lots of kissing and fondling, then after a little while she would tell me things like "is it too dirty if I said I wanted you to facefuck me?" or "if we lived together, would you shove me against the wall and rip my pants off whenever you wanted to take me? I think that would be hot"
>>
>>38848338
>a woman
woman, please..
there's no way a guy's just going to be rough with you without it building up to it slowly or being told to
Yes, probably all guys do. I'm a pretty meek fuck myself, but i've had fantasies of roughing a girl up while dicking her, moving her into position without telling her, and then moving her back when she gets out of position through the course of fucking. moving her around whenever i feel like, when i decide mid fuck etc
and changing position abruptly especially if it looks like she's close to climaxing
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.