[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had my first gay experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1481379363167.jpg (318KB, 610x814px) Image search: [Google]
1481379363167.jpg
318KB, 610x814px
>Be me, traveling. Stop over in Dubai for 2 nights
>Go to hotel bar, have a few beers.
>Not many people around bar this one bloke.
>We end up talking and have a few beers and talking shit
>We start talking about how women are all sluts and degeneracy and anti-feminism and what not. Guy is a total bro
>After about 5 pints he straight up and admits hes a gay man
>He also states that he could tell straight away Im a straight guy who loves to suck cock
>Dont deny this, having never tried it
>Concersation gets quite lewd and due to the alcohol Im not really put off by it
>Says if I want give a go that he'll let me perform oral sex on him
>Gives me his room number and says to come up in about 25mins that way it wont look weird for me leaving with another guy
>He leaves and I sit there thinking 'fucl it why not'
>Go up to his room, he lets me in
>He drops is towel and shows me his cock, tbf it was pretty nice.
>I started sucking on it casually, it wasnt awkward or anything
>It was so intensely eoritc, feeling that hard warm cock in my mouth. So satisfying, as much as eating pussy it but in a different want
>I cupped his balls and sucked on them a bit too
>After a while he says hes about to cum and I decide to let him cum in my mouth
>It was surprisingly not bad, I mean it didnt taste like bbq sauce but it was strange. I didnt swallow but, wasnt game for it
>I go wash my mouth out and come back and he says its my turn, 'okay.jpeg'
>He goes down on me and I ended up nutting his mouth and he swallows it all
(cont)
>>
File: 1501027474892.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501027474892.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>38727027
>>He also states that he could tell straight away Im a straight guy who loves to suck cock
>>
>>38727027
continue thread op,i'm curious p2 now
>>
(cont)
Now this is the odd part, having watched like 3 trap videos in the passed im usually over whelmed with guilt and disgust after I cum but I wasn't after this.

>We laid on the together and he gave me a beer out of his fridge and we watched the rugby
>I told him I honestly ewnjoyed what had just happened and he said hes not surpised
>Says that he enjoys letting guys like me act out their homosexual tendencies, says he sees it alot in society
>States that Im not entirely bisexual or repressed and doesnt try and turn me or lay a guilt trip on me for not 'coming out'. Admits he has occasionally enjoys the pleasure of a woman but prefers me
>After about 30 minutes Im horny again and say that Im willing to try sex and that I want him to bottom me
>Looks at me with an expression of 'Wellnotshitlol.mpeg'
>Seeing that Ive never done it before he tells me to go to bathroom and take a shit then have a shower lol. Very abruptly too.
>Well ok so there I am emprting my bowels a best I can then washing it all out.
>I come out and get on the bed and he fingers my ass 'Yep thats pretty good' he says
>Lubes me up, puts a dommy on then slowly puts his cock into my ass
>It hurt but at the same time was amazing
>Tells me he felt my sphincter relax, I sort of laugh
>He goes slow at first but eventually works up to a decent and speed before cuming
>Im so fucking rock hard, my cock is dripping that I push him off, roll him over and mount him
>After about a minute I blow.
>We both go and have a shower then retire to the bed for one last beer. Dont feel a shred of guilt
(cont)
>>
>>38727116
>lets a guy cum in his ass
>not gay
Sureeee
>>
File: 1481389911868.jpg (358KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1481389911868.jpg
358KB, 1000x1500px
>The feeling was strange but good. Almost like an adernelin rush I explain to him
>He chuckles to himself and says 'they all say the same thing the first time'
>Turns out this guys hobby is fucking bisexual and straight guys
>We pass out in the bed
>In the morning I awake to him caressing my balls in his mouth, cock in his hand
>'Good morning' he says
>goes down on me and gives me an insane morning gobby sucks my balls and even licks me asshole.
>I feel myself about to release and tell him so and he latched onto the top of my cock and literally sucked it dry. I could feel the cum being sucked out and him swallowing it like a hero.
>After that he goes and gets ready for his flight and I get changed
>He comes out with his towel and says I hope enjoyed myself
>I get down on my knees and start sucking him off too which he happily allows
>I decide to let him cum on my face
>Again it was a surprisingly strange and intensely erotic thing to have done.
>he wipes it off as best he can then I decide to leave
>Walk back to my room
>he flew away that afternoon and I continued on my journey

Haven't done anything like that since, when I got the UK and went my hostel and hooked up with a Danish chick. Yeah no regrets.
>>
>Gay in Dubai
Wew lad
>>
>>38727197
Would you do it again? Do you still identify as straight?
>>
>>38727252
>>38727252
Yes and yes. Like I said I didn't turn me and the guy I slept with didn't try and turn me gay or anything. It was just pure carnal lust. I traveled through the EU for another 6 weeks and fucked 3 women including that danish girl I mentioned who I traveled with for about 2 weeks before she disappeared. It was just a completely honest and primal act. I walked away feeling no regret or remorse, my ass hurt a little bit the next day but that was about it.
>>
>>38727674
Labelling sexuality as straight, gay or bi is bullshit
If someone is attractive and you like them who cares.
Really enjoyed your story OP.
>>
I'm straight but I want to try sucking a dick just once as like a bucket list thing. like, the idea doesn't turn me on sexually at all, I just want to be able to say I did it once

I have pretty bad social anxiety though so I have no idea how I could set it up in a safe non-scary way (even if I was the type to go to a bar, some rando in a bar might have a disease or something)
>>
>>>/lgbt/
maybe they can help you
>>
>>38727027
there's nothing wrong with two guys having sex, i have nothing against men who have sex with men.

What I hate are "Gay" men with a capital "G", who act as if being Gay is some religion, or its their whole identity and go overboard with it. And worse, they act like two men can have a "marriage" and raise a family as parents like a mother and father would.

It's ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with 2 guys just fulfilling each other's sexual desires. But don't pretend like it's the basis of a cultural identity or that it can be called "marriage"
>>
>>38729165
anyone making the primary identifiable factor of themselves their sexuality is a piece of shit in my opinion. that includes all sexualities. straight dudes that don't shut up about all the poon they slay, girls that are proud sluts, gay dudes and chicks that rub it in everyone's faces - they're all equally shit and should shut the fuck up and keep it between themselves and the people they intend to sleep with
>>
>>38729165
yeah gay culture is pure cancer
>>
>>38727027
>pulling this kind of shit in Dubai
OP you're either insane or retarded. Massive props either way.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.