[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shut up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0033.jpg (37KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
37KB, 500x384px
why is it that people don't like shutting the fuck up for 5-10 mins and enjoy the Damn silence, my mom gets all pissy when she drives me somewhere always commenting "so u don't wanna talk huh/why won't u talk to me"
>>
Talking keeps the demons and... other things away
>>
>>38725032
your kind of people is the worst, you make socializing 100 times more awkward and harder, just fucking talk like everyone else, talk about anything and everything all of the time like you're supposed to, creep.
>>
>>38725032
by talking all the time normalfags and especially women keep things as stupid and non-thinking as possible

i've literally had women tell me "dunno, i don't think that deep" when trying to make casual conversation, it's incredible how shallow their thinking is, most of them are closer to primates than me
>>
>>38725032
Just tell her you have nothint to say. Tell her youre a social retard and talking isn't something that comes easy/or enjoy.
>>
>>38725136
its just when I force myself with reactions and interest like normal people I feel so dead inside and cringe at myself
>>
>>38725137
it's more likely that you're the primate anon, she probably just didn't care enough to talk beyond small talk and didn't give a shit about you showing off your "intelligence" by spouting some irrelevant nonsense just to make yourself stand out like the little special snowflake you so proudly consider yourself to be
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1024x1024px
>>38725740
>defending the roasties

GET OUT
>>
>>38725740
i like how you are implying i am somehow inept because you are a retarded woman trying to shame me or a beta cuck who is employing female shaming tactics, but no unlike you i know how to act around people, take your gay shit back to the shithole you crawled from, most likely r/bluepill or two chromosomes
>>
File: reee.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>38725032
I agree OP that's partly why I find being around others so tiring. People never shut the fuck up, they just say whatever retarded thought that comes into their head.
>>
File: 1427362006577.png (30KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1427362006577.png
30KB, 512x323px
How long does it take for normalfag conversation to just devolve in to Bill Cosby-like communication?

It's like the old "If a tree in the woods falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" question.

"If normalfags are talking and a Robot isn't around to hear them, how long is it before their conversation turns in to 'Bip-bap zabaz doodly doggy darn zap!'?"
>>
>>38725136
Talk about what exactly?
There is nothing remotely interesting to talk about that I know of.
>>
>>38727353
then you're weird and need to re-evaluate your life
>>38726077
yes that's normal, that's how a human being is supposed to behave, talk non fucking stop.
>>
>>38725136
Just fucking ignore us then, it isn't hard. Rude people like you calling us creepy just makes us isolate ourselves even more. I don't want to sit and talk about your dead goldfish for 20 minutes or whatever normies talk about these days. I have more important shit to do.
>>
>>38727573
you are the rude person here, not talking is rude, ignoring people when they talk to you is rude, considering yourself above them for that is rude and creepy
>more important shit to do
hahahaha, like what? be depressed? play out impossible scenarios of a different life in your head? shitpost on 4chan or read some useless article online? It is offensive to any human being that you consider procrastinating better than conversation.
>isolate ourselves
no you dummy, if you didn't have autism, maybe you'd see why people don't like you (psst - it's because you're quiet and that's creepy)
and try to improve on that flaw and fix your life by doing something so simple that you practically do it before you learn to walk.

Of course nobody is going to force you to do that, just like nobody would force you to take down a hitler poster in your room but society unfortunately works in such a way that things that are deemed acceptable are going to get you to be liked more, and not having those qualities are going to get you "isolated", it's not perfect, but it's how society works, so if you want to gg, you just gotta deal with it.
>>
>>38725032
Because normies have to validate their existence through interactions with other people. Whereas we're perfectly fine by ourselves.
>>
>>38727656
I'm not obligated to talk to anyone. Is not wanting to have sex with you rude too? Is not cooking for you rude? Etc etc.

Is creepy the only insult you know? It's creepy for you to want to talk my ear off when I want you to stay the fuck away. If you think I'm creepy, why would you want to talk to me?

Am I being baited? I can't believe how retarded this comment is. Leave bully
>>
>>38727656
More important things meaning hobbies, do you have any or is talking to people your hobby? Music production, skateboarding, hiking, gym, gee it's like there's a million fucking other things to do in life than waste time talking about mundane shit. I'm traveling in first class right now.
>>
people need to learn that silence isnt a bad thing I like to talk actually but sometimes its nice to be with someone and just have silence.. my only irl friend hes a good friend of mine and we were just talking tongiht and we have a few moment with silence maybe a few minutes he doesnt mind it and even he likes talking a lot and he talks A LOT...

anyways most peope it seems like when they're in a group (especially in groups) or even 1 on 1 they get all uncomfortable and HAVE to say something its dumb, just let there be silence you dont always have to talk
>>
>>38725946
>phone posting
>>38725032
are you 12 op?
>>38725092
oh shit we got a edge lord over here
>>
What are you even supposed to talk about?
>>
>>38727798

I dunno if haodnes matter I talk about different things with people a lot of different things somteimes I dont talk cause I cant think of anything but that's usually with groups I struggle talking with sgroups but 1 on 1 I can talk a lot better with people I used to not be able to talk to anybody ever I really had really bad social anxiety and it was crippling so I stayed infside all day I was a hasrdore basemnt dweller but I got passed that life now I'm better but I'm still working through my issues
>>
>>38727753
Yes, you're not obligated, but you should in case you ever hope to be seen as a normal person. I'm not obligated not to murder anyone but i should if i don't want to go to jail. Same thing, facts of life my friendo.

>is creepy the only insult you know
no, but it's a suitable one to you, besides, it is not an insult, not like "retard" or "faggot" or something, it's a descriptive term, a house can be creepy because of it's eerie atmosphere, perhaps things aren't normal there, just like you're not normal, and thus you're creepy.

It's not creepy, i'm normal, you're not, you're in the minority, therefore you are not normal.
I don't want to talk to YOU, i want to talk to people, and so does every normal person, you think that just because someone talks with you they actually want to be friends with you or something? It's just a way to easily pass time and it's normal to do that. People talk to each other even if they have no interest in each other because it feels nice, for normal people it does anyway, it's normal to talk and get to know everyone and small talk whenever you get the chance.

I'm not a bully, i don't blame you for what you are i am simply stating a fact. You're not a lesser person in my eyes for wanting isolation, but wanting that is creepy, and the society agrees with me.
I hope you find your way anon, normalslut out.

>>38727793
yes you do have to talk, silence is awkward
>>
>>38727656
So you're telling me people have thought I was a creep my whole because of my autism, and not because I'm ugly?
>>
>>38727774

>>38727774
everyone has hobbies anon, it's not something that makes you special in any way, don't mistake normal people's desire to talk to each other as a sign that they have nothing else to do, believe me, most normal people completely exceed you in hobbies of all kinds, being able to skate is basically a must if you were born in the 80s-90s, everyone goes to gym these days, except some rare amerifats (just look at instagram, almost everyone has a gym photo or two showing progress now) and hiking isn't a hobby, it's an activity. If by mus prod you mean slowing down songs in FL Studio to make le vaporwave, then that is not a hobby, as it is a common skill, just like basic programming, video editing and such. You're not special, in fact, you are doing what the normies do anyway without even considering it a hobby and then skip out on the biggest aspect of life - socializing. It's pathetic that you actually consider yourself above others while lacking something so truly fundamental in the only life you're ever going to have. Widen your horizons a bit anon, take things for what they are and not for what cynical r9k anons taught you they are.
>>
>>38727894

no in groups its probably awkward but having some silence with a friend is okay
>>
>>38727902
Yes, obviously, baka.
>>
>>38727932
I'm so pissed right now. I feel like everyday I have to learn something about human socializing that every learns in 1st grade.

I'm some sort of fucking alien. I'll be alone til the day I day.
>>
>>38727984
*everyone
*day I die
sorry it's 3am
>>
>>38727894
> in case you ever hope to be seen as a normal person
>>>/out/
>>
>>38727984
>>38728000
It's interesting isn't it? Not only do you learn everyday about human socializing but the thing you learn are just subjective perceptions of it that may or may not be applicable to your situation, with things like this, you really can't be "correct" or "incorrect", but i suppose accepting one's failures is more important than being correct in the first place, sorry anon, but you're never going to be good at socializing, neither am i, or anyone for that matter because there is no clear definition of good that exists in a matter that subjective. So do your best by accepting your failings and being honest with yourself and others, you're not very good at socializing, i'm not very good at math, as long as we accept that and do our best, i think we can live a "satisfactory" life.
Good Luck anon.
>>
>tfw enjoy silence when people in my immediate area aren't talking in noisy places
>tfw physically can't stand silence (as in the complete absence of noise) in general, especially in crowded rooms
If I was by myself all the time, I'd enjoy the silence.
>>
>>38728063
I guess it's easy to pity and isolate myself and avoid any responsibility or discomfort but the truth is at the end of the day we're all a single conciseness weaving together in infinity and none of this matters in the long run. All that matters is we put positive energy out to make it better for everyone.
>>
File: 1499586030959.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499586030959.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
yeah this pisses me off to, especially when Im in the gym, there's this guy who always starts talking with me, like every fucking time we meet at the gym. I'm not a complete autist, I'm polite and friendly, but fucking hell, I don't want to talk to you every time I see you about some useless shit
>>
>>38725032
tell that to your mom. thats something to speak of with here. you hypocrite retard.
>>
God, I experienced this meme last night when I was laying on the couch, tired and having a nap and the fucking normalfags in my house would NOT shut the fuck up for more than 1 minute just talking about trivial nonsense / bullshit, they were even watching a tv show which makes it infinitely worse, I could zone out from the TV but they just kept talking over the top of it to each other.

I ended up sperging out and going upstairs and getting into bed because they just wouldn't be quiet and it was driving me insane.
>>
>>38725032
This
My gf (inb4 ree fuck off normie) and I had a big fight the other day because I basically told her to shut up and stop asking so many irrelevant questions. She said "fine, we just won't talk" and I was happy with that, then she got shitty at me for being okay with that and not responding

I also enjoy eating alone but every time I eat my housemate makes an effort to come sit with me and chat
>>
i hate when i ask a question that requires a "yes" or "no" answer and the person goes on an entire spiel for 5 minutes. i usually just tell them to shut up, or interrupt them once i get the gist of their story.
>>
>>38725032
Yeah. I usually just go into spectate mode behind my eyes, nod along, I clearly don't give a fuck if you're interested. Most shit normies say is vapid and pointless. My dad is much better, always silent
>>
>>38727894
>>38727909
You're wrong. And no source was provided for your use of "creepy" and what's "normal" or not. We have more introverts than ever on earth now, so quit whining and deal with it. No one wants to talk to you. Provide sources next time instead of your retarded opinions, and get a hobby.
>>
>>38727909
I never considered myself above others, you are projecting your own insecurities pretty hard. End yourself.
>>
>>38725137
she says that because it is not the time or place to be talking about whatever faux-deep aspie topic you chose. Basically a polite way to say that she doesn't want to talk about that, or talk about that with you.

Youre probably someone who tries to talk about philosophy at a party
>>
>>38725136
>Aww boohoo my dad died in a car accident
Yeah, that sucks...
>Man my boss is a dickhead
Yeah, that sucks...
>Man I'm so sad
Yeah, that sucks...

Who /automatedresponsesystem/ here?
>>
>>38725740

>>38729399
no you are simply autistic, that girl messaged me that she thought we have things in common because of some work, and i told her actually many people did the same thing and that's when she said it

she invited me for drinks twice and initiated all our interactions, stop projecting your trash life on me, not everyone is as autistic and undesired as you
>>
>>38725032
Yeah i mean I'm sort of with you if you're talking about strangers.

The fact that you have not managed to cultivate any sort of relationship with your mom to talk about mutual interests or to comment on recent events etc is quite sad though. I find it funny that most robots complain of a lack of human contact and yet the relationships they do have they often neglect and treat as some sort of given. Your mom just wants to have a nice conversation with her son, you arent an angsty teenager anymore anon.

kek but you get driven around like one. get a car
>>
>>38729285
I thought shut up might be too harsh so I tried "I don't want to talk right now" and my mom ended up crying on the drive home and was pissed at me for a couple days
>>
>>38729375
You're wrong if you honestly think most "introverts" aren't normal people who pretend to be cool and mysterious and not autistic creeps that are so silent you bet they have a gun in their pocket or something, waiting to commit a crime, otherwise why wouldn't they talk like a normal person
Everyone wants to talk to everyone except the 0.1% that is you, deal with it. The burden of proof is with you, creep, the majority does not need to prove anything to anyone.
As i said before, you don't have a "hobby", your hobby is a simple activity that everybody does and is not an excuse for being autistic.
See a doc if you're not baiting and really are this deluded.
>>
>>38729784
just shut the fuck up your braindead normalfag
>>
>>38729898
nice argument creep-kun
>>
>>38729784
How do I talk to people then. I don't know anybody or anything about the stuff normies like to talk about. Feels bad.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.