[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug Your Family Post results

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 73

Are you still talking to your family? why or why not?
Do you tell them you love them?
Do you ever cuddle with them?
>>
>>38665304
The roll, you bastard!
>>38665320
Right, nobody would ever hug their family. Obviously larpers. Thanks for telling us.
>>
>>38665380
Did somebody make a roll for last thread?
if they did i'm sorry I missed it. I don't have any of the previous rolls saved. would you mind posting one so i can have it for next thread.
>>
Only normie have sisters they get along with.
>>
>>38665414
No, the old roll sucked. We need to make a new, simpler one. Small ways of showing affection instead of "say X, see what happens"
>>
>>38665476
What do you have in mind for what it will be?
>>
File: 1485900476857.gif (651KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485900476857.gif
651KB, 500x270px
I made this up in 5 minutes, judge.
>1 - Tell them you love them
>2 - Hug them as tight as you can
>3 - Keep hugging until they tell you to stop
>4 - Ask about what they've been doing lately
>5 - Ask how their day has been
>6 - Hug for longer than 5 seconds
>7 - Ask what they want to do in the future
>8 - Try to pick them up
>9 - Kiss them on the head
>0 - Pat their head
>>
>>38665744
Something like "Pick a family member, roll, post results" and then some nice things you can do
>>38665765
Decent, too many are hugging
>>
>>38665765
pretty decent, we do need something for dubs and trips though. maybe
>dubs keep hugging them even after they tell you to stop.
>trips sit down and spend time with them for an hour
>>
>>38665817
That's true, but at the same time you don't want to intimidate people with making it an effort, like asking if you can cook for them - it needs to be simple

>>38665861
Maybe trips, quads and quints should be more sexual/romantic so there's a risk to rolling, like they're gambling.

I have a few more

>Hold their hand and squeeze it
>Look up a joke and tell them it
>Remark on how much they've grown since they were a kid
>Tell them you're glad they're your family
>Tell them you think it'd be interesting to go out eating sometime
>>
Well here's my story for today finally, feel free to facepalm
>come home during lunch break
>be alone with cousin
>she's making lunch for me to help me save time
>she burnes her hand
>I feel bad and apologize
>suddenly see the opportunity
>hug her, tell her to take it easy the poor thing and kiss her head while holding her
>go back to work and spend the rest of the day looking at the clock
>get home again with some groceries I did for my aunt on the way and two chocolat bars
>cousin is watching a stupid romantic movie
>I sit down next to her and we watch the stupid movie while I feed her chocolat
>we actually finish the whole two bars at once and destroy the evidence or her mom'll be mad
>we actually spend half the movie talking instead of watching it, especially her as she's facing towards me half the time instead of the screen
>she asks me if we'd ever do something like that when a bit of a family dinner gone wrong scene comes up
>I just reply jokingly I'd vomit in real life and it wouldn't end romantic but disgusting
>as I feed her chocolat she tells me TWICE, and I quote directly, "I love you, anon"
Literally that. "I love you" followed by my first name.
>I kinda don't know what to do so the first time I just stare at her and feed her another piece of chocolat
>second time it's the last piece of chocolat and I joke she's only saying it because I'm feeding her chocolat
>she laughs and replies chocolat does make her more affectionate towards whoever's giving it to her
>we spend some time laughing while stalking people from our dance group on facebook before she has to leave for her job in the evening
>as she's gone the realisation of what she said could imply starts to dawn on me
So I'm still not sure if she likes me or if she's trying to see if I like be trying to bait me, which would be unlike her but it's an allround weird situation. I do feel like I could hit myself because I'm pretty sure I just handled that wrong.
>>
>>38666237
Also, she's gonna be home soon, wtf do I do, and a little detail, she said she really like me staying with her family now but she and others in the household have said that before.
>>
>>38666228
>Hold their hand and squeeze it
Kinda weird thbfam
>Look up a joke and tell them it
Good
>Remark on how much they've grown since they were a kid
Good
>Tell them you're glad they're your family
Good
>Tell them you think it'd be interesting to go out eating sometime
Berry Good

>>38666237
Wow, I think you might have overtaken Brendan. I doubt she's baiting you or anything like that. Hug her and tell her you love her when she gets home.
>>
>>38666237
>"I love you, anon"
What did she say in Dutch? If she literally said "ik houd van je" I think she probably meant more to it. Plus she said it twice, so she might've thought she had to clarify it as something more. Plus*2, she said your first name. I think that makes what she said a lot more personalized to your specifically rather than just a cousin.

With everything you've said before like how she said she only went dancing because of you, I think you have a good chance there might be something there. When she comes back tell her you love her too, try to gauge her reaction. If she doesn't respond or replies with a short sentence, say it a second time. I don't think that would be weird, considering she did the same.

I really want you two to be happy
>>
>>38666343
>>38666496
>When she comes back tell her you love her too, try to gauge her reaction. If she doesn't respond or replies with a short sentence, say it a second time
Do this, but also hug her beforehand and don't let go
>>
>>38666237
>I love you, anon
You know her the best out of everyone, so if that really is unlike of her, why not go ahead and try to see if she shared the same feelings? That's pretty far for a bait or trade to be honest, and again, that's going off from what you said of it being unlike her.
Affectionate making chocolate or not, like Ella said, there may be something more there.
>>
File: Cuck Girl-1.jpg (345KB, 1357x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Girl-1.jpg
345KB, 1357x1548px
Cuck Girl living up to her name
>>
>>38666940
speaking of cuckquaning is there any good sites besides litorica for stories?
>>
>>38667403
Of course!
https://www.fanfiction.net/movie/Frozen/?&srt=1&r=10
>>
Quiet thread, what can we do to get it going?
>>
>>38667936
We have to wait, anon. We can't force people to hug their families. Drop more suggestions for a roll and I'll compile them for a vote later and we'll pick the 10 most popular.
>>
>>38667936
Reply to anons and stop circlejerking Ella and Austria.
>>
File: 1501099001671.jpg (22KB, 290x394px) Image search: [Google]
1501099001671.jpg
22KB, 290x394px
I love my sister because she's a fine woman, fiery as fuck and takes shit from nobody. I hug her every time we meet. She's really cool.
>>
>>38668356
Also if she had a boyfriend I'd welcome him to the family because there are clearly not enough manly men who can handle a girl like that.
>>
>>38668026
>Pinch their cheeks
>Ask if they want to learn any new hobbies
I'm all out of ideas

>>38668300
I'm fairly certain I was the one person in the previous thread who replied to almost every anon responding to the OP. I even posted as two different anons during the discussion about WoW so that it would seem more active.

>>38668356
Is she older than you?
How often do you meet her, has she ever stood up for you?
>>
>>38666940
Shut up
>>38667403
there's a good thread on /h/ that got me into it
>>4639452

And for the guy who asked, I'm 19
>>
>>38668714
I love you Laura. Please love me.
>>
>>38669027
Deer wouldn't say that shit.

Just fuck off.
>>
>>38669062
Fuck off, I'm real and I love her
>>
>>38669062
So defensive. Are you the real Deer Guy perhaps?
>>
>>38665304
>Are you still talking to your family?
I live with my mom, dad and sister. we're all good.
>Do you tell them you love them?
not really, not that kind of family. love through passive-agressive insults mostly
>Do you ever cuddle with them?
my sister glomps onto me from behind now and again, i normally respond by relaxing all muscle tone and slumping in a heap on the floor. sometimes she tries to hold me up like her life depends on it, sometimes she OMG Can't Be Bothered and lets me fall
>>
>>38668599
>Is she older than you?
3 years younger
>How often do you meet her, has she ever stood up for you?
We meet every now and then, mostly because we are studying like 300km away. She hasn't stood up for me, but I have for her, even tho it was a mistake because she can hold her own.
She inherited her fiery spirit from our mother, another fiersome woman. I love my sister very much.
>>
File: 1499761464129.jpg (57KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1499761464129.jpg
57KB, 500x359px
>>38669207
I'm an anon.

>>38669280
>my sister glomps onto me from behind
That's adorable
>>
>>38669686
What do you like to do when you meet up? Do you share a lot of interests?

I'm sure your sister appreciated you standing up for her, even if she didn't need it.
>>
>>38665304
>Are you still talking to your family?
no because I tried to fuck them because some retarded thread on 4chan acted like it was a good idea
>>
>>38669280
>love through passive-agressive insults mostly
That's good as long as you understand each other. How often do you hug them? Would you ever tell them you loved them?

>sometimes she OMG Can't Be Bothered and lets me fall
You should pull her down with you next time, that'll show her.
>>
>>38669813
>What do you like to do when you meet up?
Chill and cook some good food, talk about stuff.
>Do you share a lot of interests?
Hell no
>I'm sure your sister appreciated you standing up for her, even if she didn't need it.
Nah that's no how people work.

We are just normal siblings, not some imouto fantasy
>>
>>38669903
I'd appreciate anyone standing up for me even if I could hold my own. It shows they like me and respect me as a person, it's validation
>>
>>38669903
Well I'm glad you have a good relationship. Lots of people here seem to hate their siblings/family, it's always good to hear there's happy families out there.
>>
>>38669962
Yeah but if you are one who can handle herself it feels like stupid pity.
>>38670090
I thought people with bad family are kinda rare.
>>
Sorry guys I was gone a while, she came back and we were talking so much about dancing the others in the household told us to go to one of our rooms, so we went to hers. We stayed there and talked for about one and a half hours. We danced a little and sat against each other and whispered to one another when the others went to bed. I am back in my room right now as we promised to wake up early tomorrow as I have work from the afternoon till evening and she's got friends to see in the afternoon so we only got time for each other till lunch.
>>38666378
>I think you might have overtaken Brendan.
Who? I did hug her, I hugged her multiple times.
>>38666496
I think she really said "Ik hou van je [insert name]" while looking at me. English is so second nature to me though that I don't remember if people spoke dutch or english to me so she might have actually said "I love you [anon]" but I'm not sure. When we talking up in her room about other people at our dance club. A girl I get along with famously there came up and my cousin said she noticed the girl was jealous of the attention I was giving my cousin. My cousin also started about other girls I talk to most there and how they kinda seem to like me so that was interesting. Maybe she's trying to flatter me. I told her in response to that claim of jealousy that I love her but she immediately responded with "I love you too" as I threw an arm around her. The conversation moved on after that and I didn't know how to say it again without disrupting the flow of conversation. I should have tried again and say her name as well but I got to scared to make it awkward and we were talking away so happily.
>I really want you two to be happy
That's really sweet, thank you.
>>38666646
I let her go, fuuuuucckk. I did dance with her a bit and actually smoothed out a dance move with her which was great. And we moved around with our bodies flush against each other for a bit which felt nice.
>>
>>38670146
>I thought people with bad family are kinda rare
I think so too, but I feel most people who come in these threads do it to complain about their family. I figure bad family relationships are a big reason for being a social outcast, helicopter parents aren't great even though they care.
>>
>>38670245
You should've stayed and slept with her dude
>>
>>38666649
>try to see if she shared the same feelings
My problem is not that I don't want to try and see if it's there, I don't know how to investigate without spilling spagetti.
>>
>>38670346
We don't go that fast my man. If I tried anything sexual now I'd freak her out, ruin all my chances and get myself kicked out of her house. Calm down, not everything's about getting a shag as quickly as possible.
>>
>>38670495
I think he meant that literally.
>>
>>38670495
I meant to cuddle, you were having a good time and even whispering at each other, you should've pulled her down onto the bed and tickled her.
>>
>>38670247
I think it's weird but I get it.
So HUG YOUR FUCKING SISTER ALREADY YOU DORKS
>>
>>38670634
I did try to tickle a little bit but immediately stopped. She shrieks like tortured metal when tickled and spazzes out. Really cute but we had to be quiet so that was out of the question. Also I'm really gonna go sleep now, I need to be sharp tomorrow morning.
>>
>>38670762
>not kissing her to keep her quiet
You dense motherfucker.
>>
It's a blessing that my sister was patient since we had no idea. Don't rush things at least, just take the advice given before to gauge her reaction to this.
>>
>>38670976
>>38670434
Oopsie. It got lost there because of dumb old me
>>
>>38670841
I wish I could kiss Laura
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-190033.png (157KB, 1080x869px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-190033.png
157KB, 1080x869px
I can't even post first
>>
>>38671697
How does it feel to be bullied so frequently and casually?
>>
>>38671697
You're (in)famous, /r9k/ is smaller than I'd have thought.
I've had that happen too, there's a thread about masturbation and the second post is "now let's wait for that dyke"
>>
>>38671764
It's in the "good but bad" category
>>38671800
If I even mention height I get a comment
>>
>>38671917
how is "good but bad" distinct from "bad but good"?
>>
>>38671535
I wish I could kiss Laura too
>>
File: gUIlbVh.png (533KB, 1156x1061px) Image search: [Google]
gUIlbVh.png
533KB, 1156x1061px
>>38670245
>I think she really said "Ik hou van he [insert name]" while looking at me
>I told her in response to that claim of jealousy that I love her but she immediately responded with "I love you too"
Just kiss her already christ
But seriously if she keeps saying it so casually I'm starting to feel like she only means it platonically. Though I'm not there to read her body language.

I suggest trying for a long awkward hug and waiting for her to break it off, if she ever does. Maybe that will help you read her. Aside from that I dunno, I'm socially dumb
>>
>>38671992
It doesn't, I don't recall saying otherwise
>>
>>38672217
May I kiss you? Or hug you?
>>
>>38672371
I like you Lucy, but stay away from Laura. She's mine. You've got your sister, don't be greedy.
>>
>>38665765
>>38666228

Implying most of these aren't creepy.
>>
File: 1476324388664.jpg (50KB, 533x452px) Image search: [Google]
1476324388664.jpg
50KB, 533x452px
>>38660593

Yeah I was still playing after we finished. I stayed up until like 5am playing lol.

Probably going to do the same tonight.

>mfw
>>
>>38673686
oops meant >>38660683 not my own post
>>
>>38673686
Last thread
>guys I'm playing a mobile RPG give me attention just because

This thread
>guys I'm still playing a mobile RPG, I'll start recieving that free attention now
>>
File: attentiondemander.jpg (21KB, 368x131px) Image search: [Google]
attentiondemander.jpg
21KB, 368x131px
>>38673712
Hi angry-chan. Thanks for the attention <3
>>
>>38673733
>Muh angry chan

Maybe people are sick of having a trashy furry hang around like she means something
>>
>>38673795
>furry
kek
>she means something
I like Kissy being around.
>>
File: enough.jpg (3KB, 201x128px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
3KB, 201x128px
>>38673733
Get off my board fuck face

Fucking roastie posters
>>
Kissy's cool, don't be mean to her
>>
>>38673859
Don't worry. I'm used to dealing with jealous angry-chans. They're like half the reason why I post here.
>>
>>38673975
>They're like half the reason why I post here

The other half being your desperate need for one sided attention because you're ugly as sin.

>inb4 b-b-but I'm prettier than anything you will fuck!
>>
File: DETAIN!!!.gif (6KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
DETAIN!!!.gif
6KB, 355x200px
>>38673975
begone, off of my board, etc. etc.
>>
>>38674008
>inb4 b-b-but I'm prettier than anything you will fuck!
C'mon anon. That response was so last June. I mean it works on the assumption that you'll ever fuck anything in the first place.
>>
>>38674008
>I'm prettier than anything you will fuck!
Well she is a damn sight more pretty than my hand.
>>
>>38674008
Kissy isn't ugly
>>
>>38674062
At least I'm not an ugly christmas cake who pretends that she fucks an imaginary older brother for attention on 4chan
>>
File: 1481752587296.jpg (43KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1481752587296.jpg
43KB, 400x533px
Any advice for a guy who loves his imouto but she's being a psycho because of her white trash drunkard of a husband?
She was always a spoiled brat (honestly speaking), but she's been acting off lately. She started letting him dictate her life, telling her my mom (who is very much a level-headed sane person) needs therapy. Now she won't even let my mom or me see my nephews, she just screams at my mom on the phone.

I really don't know what has happened to her, I just wish she'd divorce her husband. Everytime I'm around him I get this cult-leader vibe. Isn't two of the signs of a cult leader isolating someone from there family and brainwashing them to do what they want, even if the person wouldn't normally?

I don't know what to do guys, I worry about my nephews everyday. Her husband's a drunk and used to do opiates with his equally white trash friends. He's always talking down about my nephews, saying they're demons.
I know these kids better than he does, I helped raise them since their biological dad up and left. They're sweet, polite, sure they get a little wild occasionally, but no more than I did when I was their age.
I'm just afraid he might hurt or abuse them in some way.
Wat do guys? Any advice?
>>
>tfw no nee-chan gf
>>
>>38674166
Do you have any contacts with your sister? Try and talk to her
You can't tell her what you think is happening or will happen, she's gonna have to come to that realization on her own and act on it, I guess the most you can do is point her in the right direction
>>
>>38674166
>Any advice?
Call CPS if you have hard evidence of her husband doing drugs in the house.
>>
File: 1498370771867.jpg (13KB, 136x169px) Image search: [Google]
1498370771867.jpg
13KB, 136x169px
>>38674166
That is 100% an abusive relationsip and you need to call CPS immediately because he could legitimately be molesting those children and she wouldn't hold him accountable.
>>
File: 1501209019383.png (169KB, 575x446px) Image search: [Google]
1501209019383.png
169KB, 575x446px
>>38674383
I missed you Kissy
>>
File: WVW69ipcw3gk-EtCMm.png (3KB, 320x120px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69ipcw3gk-EtCMm.png
3KB, 320x120px
>>38673686
Jesus, Kissy. You're dedicated, I'll tell you that. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it out with another merit. Kept reading about August being bikini legfest, so I'm debating whether to roll or not this month.
>>38674166
Used to do opiates? Are you certain he doesn't as of now? I may not have the best of advice, but cokntacting your sister to try and see if there is an issue wouldn't be too bad. That or take the CPS contact idea the others advised in case of abuse

I found some old Miiverse doodles.
>>
>>38674282
Facebook, but she won't respond to my messages.

>>38674285
I don't have any hard evidence, but I have seen a few bottles of codeine that obviously weren't prescribed to him when he and my sister lived a few houses down.

>>38674383
At the very least they should stop by her house for a welfare check, right? If they dropped by unannounced, all the better. I'll call them in the morning.

Well some breaking news, he texted my mom and started berating her and blaming her for everything, "Leave our family alone, if you're going to be like this you will not be allowed around our children" and shit. Mom's crying.

I'm almost at the point where I'm going to do something that may not end well for him, and I certainly won't regret doing it either.

Has anyone else had to deal with shit like this?
>>
>>38674613
Kill him if you have to
>>
File: 1477139279041.jpg (378KB, 1042x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1477139279041.jpg
378KB, 1042x1018px
>>38674398
Thanks anon.
>pic related

>>38674572
Getting a good team finally come into place really starts to motivate you. Also summer legfest has some really strong characters. Summer Beato is basically an auto MVP character for fire and Summer Vira (Earth) has a niche skill Dispel turns some very difficult fights into simple punching bag fights. Light doesn't really get antyhing good though, sadly.

I think summerfest starts maybe this morning 6AM EST.

>>38674613
Just make the call. Regret nothing, if not for your sister then for her children's sake. They are in legit danger.
>>
>>38674689
>that pic

I think it only makes it easier to see how obsessed you are with getting attention and gloating about your ugly face and saggy tits.
>>
>>38674824
Kissy isn't ugly. Stop bullying her
>>
>>38674824
Thanks I love the (You)s
>>
>>38674967
Do you want me to give you (You)s?
>>
>>38674924
Mate she's fucking trash

Like seriously she's legitimately actually ugly. From an objective standpoint she is not attractive. It's even worse because we know how saggy her tits are.
>>
>>38674977
Not being attractive doesn't mean she's ugly. I'd give her face a 5/10
>>
>>38674613
If there is proof of drug abuse, I'd just call and wouldn't do what you're planning on doing.
>>38674689
I unfortunately lack the invitation then. Good to know bikinifest is soon then, although that's a shame about the light picks. Seeing the stuff from the raid on Titan yesterday makes me curious of wind team builds now.
>>
>>38674689
I agree with the pic
>>38674184
Kissy would make a lovely onee-chan
and onee-chan gf
>>
>>38674996
>I'd give her face a 5/10

Mate, seriously. It's like a 3 max. Realize that shit was coated in make up and at a distance. In her saggy tits pic you can see how gross her lips actually are. She's ugly man.
>>
>>38675077
You don't understand
She's not unattractive
I'd hug her
>>
File: 14134626.png (123KB, 393x318px) Image search: [Google]
14134626.png
123KB, 393x318px
>>38675004
Wind is literally the easiest element to finish. You just do a 7 gun build, a Bahamut dagger, and two EX weapons and you're finished. Other elements require odd weapons in your grid which sometimes are utterly insane to farm, like the Xeno weapons. Light is by far the hardest to get to the top tier grid because it requires swords, which have something like a 0.05% drop rate. But you can buy them at the pendant shop though so don't change element just yet. but maybe do every element like me

>>38675077
>tfw you only wear make up on your eyes
feels good to not be an acne ridden cake-face. please give me more attention angry-chan
>>
>>38675128
You have shit taste then my guy. She's legitimately pretty ugly.

Also I feel like she probably smells bad. You can just see it.
>>
>>38675170
It doesn't matter if you don't have ance if you're unironically repulsive anyways.

Just keep giving me the (You)s christmas cake. Just let me soak in the sadness from you already hitting the wall as a delusional piece of shit with no friends, no family, and no life.
>>
>>38675077
Can I see her pictures? I feel like I need to see her pictures. Little homo.
>>
File: thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>38675206
>no friends, no family, and no life.
I find it really flattering that you're intimidated by me
>>
File: 1464245841531.png (1MB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1464245841531.png
1MB, 1059x1500px
>>38675170
Read somewhere about wind being the "F2P element". Is that true? I'm gonna guess it's a little bit if it's that easy to build for. And I've seen stuff about the difficulties of getting stuff for Light builds before, just didn't think it would be like that. I'll keep trucking on though. It's been fun, even if I will never be able to recruit Fenrir.
>>
>>38675180
She's not ugly. Your taste is bad.

>>38675281
Would you hug me if I offered you a hug?
>>
>>38675281
>I find it really flattering that you're intimidated by me
>this projection

You're literally just throwing shit at a wall and hoping something sticks.

My argument
>You're a loser
Check
>You're ugly
Check
>You're a waste of space
Check
>You've already hit the wall
Check
>You'll die alone
Check

You're argument
>U-u-uh... you're intimidated by me! HA got 'eem! [insert bad reaction image here]

It's literally the same thing every time. Like how every time you get in the thread you're always reaching for attention. "Ooooh my boobs, my boobs. Everyone my booooooooobs" or "Guy ANIKI SAN who doesnt really exist don't tell anyone like totally FUCKED me! not really I just cried because I'm an ugly christmas cake" Then when someone calls you out on all your bullshit all you can do is say something off topic that is kind of a clap back and slap a bad reaction image on it. Then you pretend you won. Yayyyyy, kissy did it everyone! She's proved that she's an ugly, useless, disgusting attention whore! Yayyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1476878213913.jpg (65KB, 692x342px) Image search: [Google]
1476878213913.jpg
65KB, 692x342px
>>38675323
It basically is, yeah. You only need Korwa on your team and even SR characters hit like a truck. It's the F2P element because you don't need any gacha weapons for a top-class grid.

>>38675332
Sure, anon. I love hugs.

>>38675363
lol holy shit what this autism
>mfw this post
>>
>>38675363
Kissy is not ugly

>>38675447
I'm not anon, I'm Deer Guy. Do you need to get your eyes checked?
>>
>>38675447
>tfw a post is 100% true so all you can do is hide your tears through a smug reaction image and strawman

It's okay. I have some friends coming over in a few minutes anyways. Probably going to smoke and watch movies. Enjoy your dopamine-addiction fueled schlicking session tonight.
>>
File: thinking.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>38675363
Holy fuck guy, you're quite angry aren't you?
>>38675484
>I have some friends coming over in a few minutes anyways. Probably going to smoke and watch movies
>you have no friends now let me flaunt that i supposedly have friends
Really makes you think.
>>
>>38675484
Please don't do drugs. Only bad things can happen when drugs are involved. Think about all the people who you care about, and the two or three people who care about you.
>>
File: 1493323546994.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493323546994.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>38675484
>being this self important
I'm sorry for your autism, anon.
>>
>>38675484
I don't understand why you keep badgering her. She hasn't warranted any kind of shitposting and continuing this makes things worse for the thread in general.
>>
>>38675484
i wish you could see yourself, anon.
>>
On a completely random note, I've eaten a lot today, cereal, poptarts, English muffins, chicken parmesan, 2 cold cut sandwiches, a bag of goldfish, the last but of a bag of Doritos, a box of blueberries, a banana, and a bit of steak
Im full but hungry
Both my parents made growth spurt jokes...
>>
>>38675667
Maybe you'll be tall enough to look me in the eyes. Then I wouldn't have to bend over to kiss you...
>>
>>38675667
>cold cut sandwiches
You already know what I'm going to ask.
>>
>>38675708
YES I PUT MUSTARD ON ONE OF THEM, AND THE SECOND ONE I WASN'T GOING TO BUT I DID IN SPITE OF YOU YOU TASTELESS FUCK
>>
>>38675667
If youre growing mabey your tities will grow too. you know your titties are fine the way they are right?
>>
File: asukaeyebrow.jpg (129KB, 553x467px) Image search: [Google]
asukaeyebrow.jpg
129KB, 553x467px
>>38675667
>Im full but hungry
How?
>>38675757
>YES I PUT MUSTARD ON ONE OF THEM
Good, you did well Laura.
>>
File: 1491524997871.png (81KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
1491524997871.png
81KB, 300x257px
>>38675667
Holy shit that's a lot of food

>>38675757
Mustard on cold cut is top tier. Good taste
>>
>>38675772
I'm fine with them, but I'd like if they were bigger
>>38675781
I just want to eat
Thank you
>>38675798
It is top tier
>>
File: 1500705615404.gif (580KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1500705615404.gif
580KB, 800x1138px
>>38675757
TASTELESS FUCK? THAT'S RICH COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS CONSISTENTLY PROVEN TO ME THAT SHE. KNOWS. JACK. SHIT. ABOUT TASTE.
MUSTARD? MORE LIKE GET MUSTARD GASSED FOR EVEN THINKING OF THAT. WATCH SHIN GODZILLA BEFORE CALLING ME A TASTELESS FUCK, YOU nice person that I'm glad I got to meet. If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have gone in the doodle spiral I've fell into recently regarding a certain BRITISH CUNT.
>>
>>38675946
Stop bullying Laura you tasteless asshole
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (29KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
29KB, 282x300px
What the fuck, is it actually normal to hug your siblings? Please tell me you're all just RPing
>>
File: PicsArt_07-02-08.29.15.jpg (318KB, 1160x1620px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-02-08.29.15.jpg
318KB, 1160x1620px
>>38675946
LISTEN YOU AMAZING PERSON WHO BRIGHTENS MY DAY, LEARN TO EAT SOME FUCKING ADULT CONDIMENTS
>>
File: 17904258.jpg (34KB, 635x346px) Image search: [Google]
17904258.jpg
34KB, 635x346px
>>38676054
You show that mean old bear, Laura
>>
>>38676044
>is it actually normal to hug your siblings?
Yes. Hug your family please.
>>
File: frogmemeeva.png (364KB, 968x909px) Image search: [Google]
frogmemeeva.png
364KB, 968x909px
>>38675946
>SHIN GODZILLA
Good taste.
>BRITISH CUNT.
You wot?
>>
>>38676054
LOOK HERE, YOU GREAT PERSON THAT I'M GLAD I GOT TO MEET AND CALL A FRIEND THROUGH THE MOST UNLIKELIEST OF PLACES: I'll probably try mustard in my sandwich tomorrow to see how it is.
>>
>>38676259
I hope you accidentally put the wrong thing on your sandwich and die because of it
>>
I get along fine with my family, but never hug them or tell them I love them because they're used to me acting like a selfish, uncaring douche who sits on his laptop all day
>>
>>38676287
Post the drawing H did for you.
>>
>>38676351
fake deer BTFO
>>
>>38676351
What are you talking about?

>>38676377
I'm not fake. What happened to"kissy-chan?"
>>
>>38676401
I'm still me I just got tired of typing -chan

you forgot your fake trip by the way
>>
>>38676423
It's not fake, and thanks, I was posting in another thread. A rather nice post if I do say so myself. How's your dad?
>>
>>38676451
Then post her drawing. Hell, post the field near where I went shooting with H and our friend.
>>
>>38676502
I deleted my email and everything else
>>
>>38676526
Why are you trying to make Deer more hated? I still don't understand this.
>>
>>38676559
I'm not, I'm real

>>38676567
Hug her every day
>>
>>38676567
I have an ex with cancer and it's fucked up and I hate it
But please don't kill yourself
>>
>>38676567
I'd try and talk you out of it but I know that I'd do the exact same in your situation. I'm so sorry you have to go through that anon. Make sure you still spend all the time she has left showing her how much you love her.
>>
It's funny, he also mentioned the "story I told him last week", but deer and I haven't spoken in 3 weeks
>>
>>38676526
Then describe it. You certainly had a great reaction to it.
>>38676567
Please spend as much time as you can with her. I cannot possibly imagine how hard it is, but please do as much as you can for her. Make as much time for her as you can.
>>
>>38676680
>deer and I haven't spoken in 3 weeks
Why? Did you have a fight?
>>
>>38676680
Maybe I wouldn't have to make things up if you'd respond to me

>>38676751
I don't remember, it was a long time ago
>>
>>38676755
I don't think it's any of our business who Laura does and doesn't talk to, anon.
>>
>>38676947
But now I'm curious
>>
Bump for a sleepy thread
>>
>>38665304
My older sister (4 years older) are legit best friends, we've travelled together plenty of times. We always share the same bed when we stay in hotels.

I've tried asking her a few times to help set me up with her friends but she's always like "eww gross no they're out of your league" because I'm a virgin incel loser (but not ugly)
>>
>>38677504
>I've tried asking her a few times to help set me up with her friends but she's always like "eww gross no they're out of your league"
Tell her that you're serious, you're afraid of dying alone, you want a family of your own someday, and you want her to be a loving aunt someday.
>>
>>38677544
I have but she always pulls the "I know there's someone right out there for you, you just have to wait, love will find you"

I kinda feel she wants me to be alone forever so we can stay best friends and she probably assumes (correctly) that if I had a gf it means I'd spend more time doing stuff and traveling with gf than I would with her.
>>
Did Laura ghost Deer, or did Deer ghost Laura!? Remember to vote! http://www.strawpoll.me/13535448
>>
>>38675667
>a bag of goldfish
Are we all just gonna ignore this part or what?
>>
>>38677994
>a bag of goldfish
Those are cheese-flavoured crisps anon.
>>
>>38677994
What's wrong with goldfish?
>>38678055
Actually they're the rainbow ones
>>
File: shutterstock_284355260.jpg (44KB, 1000x684px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_284355260.jpg
44KB, 1000x684px
>>38678055
i guess they're only in america
>>
>>38678217
Rainbow fish are the best kind. Because gay. Isn't it really late for you? You should try to get some sleep. Good night.
Are we friends?
>>
>>38678055
What...
>>38678217
R-rainbow ones...?
>>38678223
Oh, that's what it is. I guess I should've known. I thought she was joking with us or just really weird, I had no idea this kinda thing existed.
>>
>>38678223
I don't think they are, unless my paki shop has imports.
>>38678217
>Actually they're the rainbow ones
>same cheddar taste
God's sake Laura
>>38678275
Stop pretending to be Story.
>>
>>38678323
Who is story? I'm Lucy. I'm not pretending to be anyone.

I'm going to be lurking until I fall asleep. Good night to everyone I haven't said good night to yet.
>>
>>38678275
If you were real, then yea, the best
>>38678304
Yea, they exist
>>38678323
Well my life is a lie
>>
>>38678365
I am real! Good night, new best friend :)
>>
>>38678358
It's not her trip, this is just some guy trying to force themselves into the thread by riding on someone else's coat tails.
>>
File: rainbowfish.jpg (55KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
rainbowfish.jpg
55KB, 375x500px
>>38678304
>What...
There is nothing to not understand in my post anon, are you drunk?
>>38678358
>That's story's trip though isn't it?
Yeah it is but this isn't her. Someone posted the screenshot of her post in which she admitted to being fake and posted all of the tripcodes that she used. Conveniently, "Lucy" starts posting again after that screenshot it posted.
>>38678365
>Well my life is a lie
Silly Laura
>>
>>38678365
If we're best friends, we should email each other sometimes! Mine's [email protected] so send me a message later, bestie!

>>38678444
I have a vagina, anon. I'm not a guy :( But if I was, I'd play with my penis all day >:D

>>38678474
No, you've got it wrong. Somebody figured out my trip password and posted it, so I had to make a new one. That's this one.
>>
>>38678275
That's not how Lucy used to act anyways.
>>
>>38678562
Anon, I'm a young adult. The way I act will change constantly. I've been through trauma and I'm still growing up. Please don't be an ass hole.
>>
File: 1491061316570.png (113KB, 605x513px) Image search: [Google]
1491061316570.png
113KB, 605x513px
>>38678474
what the hell who would eat that

Anyway good morning, I should really teach my sisters how to cook eggs themselves
>>
>>38675667
I have to admit the goldfish thing confused me too for a second.
But that is a whole lot of food Laura. Do you also crave salami and chocolate?

I keep forgetting I'm among the older fellows here (although kissy got me beat of course), I always think Laura is my age or older even though she's smol.

Morning thread. It's windy as fuck which means migraines which means my sisters, with the uncanny ability of animals feeling a coming earthquake, decided to join me in my bed in the middle of the night and cuddle me to death. They're really lovely people and I kinda choked up a bit because they even took the dog, declared putting it on my chest therapy and then called me gay for sobbing.
My octopus is gone now because mom's using her for some errands but my nee-san is happily dozing away and she looks just so beautiful I want to cry.
Feel free to call me gay too.
>>
>>38679040
That sounds very gay and I'm jealous. What kind of doggy is it?
>>
>>38679040
>>38679098
I typed my trip password wrong, I'm sorry.
>>
File: asukamelons.png (693KB, 537x538px) Image search: [Google]
asukamelons.png
693KB, 537x538px
>>38679040
>spoiler
u r gay
>>
File: IMG_20170624_184507-3036x2277.jpg (1MB, 3036x2277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_184507-3036x2277.jpg
1MB, 3036x2277px
>>38679098
It is pretty gay but top comfy.
A Western Highland Terrier. He's a fearsome warrior.
>>
>>38679040
That's adorable, hug and kiss your onee for bein 2 cute
My sisters clung to me in bed this morning to get me to wake up and make them breakfast, so not the greatest start.
>>
>>38679125
At least I'm not posting worst girl.
Although now I'm gonna have watermelon for breakfast. Thanks.

>>38679170
I've been hugging and kissing her all morning. I even told her I love her and then she said it back and afterwards we kissed some more. Mostly kissed.
And you should really get some sort of payback system going for your breakfast slaving, maybe have them clean up your room once in a while or help with household chores that would usually be your responsibility or something? I dunno.

Oh, and I more or less finished the mods for S.T.A.L.K.E.R I think, it should run nicely, so I'll try it today. Should I start in Cordon or just anywhere? Any beginners tips for CoC are appreciated.
>>
File: grumpyasuka.jpg (28KB, 324x356px) Image search: [Google]
grumpyasuka.jpg
28KB, 324x356px
>>38679263
>worst girl
I didn't post you
I'm joking, I love you really
>>
>been sleeping with my imouto
>she played it off to our mom that it was intentional
>she got mad at us for doing it yesterday
>can't do it anymore
>she sent me snaps saying she misses me
>said her bed wasn't warm enough
>flash backs to her encouraging me about being a little overweight
>said she likes my belly
>flash backs to her nuzzling into my neck
>now I'm just here hugging my pillow
>>
>>38679404
Unintentional*

I need to get to sleep
>>
File: Jw1QZTQ_d.jpg (30KB, 370x323px) Image search: [Google]
Jw1QZTQ_d.jpg
30KB, 370x323px
>>38679320
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
Love you too, anon. She's still worst girl though.

>>38679404
What kind of mother keeps siblings from cuddling?
>>
>>38679263
>spoiler
Lewd
There's not much they could do, I keep my room really tidy (aside from Lego). I figure I should just teach them to make eggs themselves but they'll probably still ask me since they're lazy opportunists. I did ask the oldest if she wants to go out this afternoon to have lunch, so there's that.
You can start anywhere, it doesn't really matter, although I like starting as a mercenary at the sports hall, bandits spawn really close so there's always a shootout and you can ask some mercenaries to accompany you. For quests you can ask most stalkers if they need you to do work. Most quests are just fetch quests though, it's pretty RP heavy. Story mode is just a basic quest to deactivate the brain scorcher, I always enable it just to have some direction
>>38679404
Your mother's weird, there's nothing wrong with cuddling. I guess you could sneak into your sister's room anyway
>>
File: stalkereva.jpg (70KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
stalkereva.jpg
70KB, 480x640px
>>38679428
>She's still worst girl though.
I think Rei takes that prize, I can respect a Misato lover though. Maya might be more your thing, come to think of it.
>>
File: 14983656399570.jpg (1MB, 3537x3335px) Image search: [Google]
14983656399570.jpg
1MB, 3537x3335px
>>38679473
>Lewd
We're pretty pure actually.
Yeah, I guess teaching them how to make eggs or noodles might be a good idea. But lunch with your imouto sounds nice. Make sure she pays. For lunch, I mean.

Merc, sports hall, alright. But aren't Mercenaries enemies with quite some people off the bat, as opposed to Loners? I'm the kind of cunt that likes sneaking up to neutral S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs and stabbing them for fun or because they have a nice gun, so I'd like to stay neutral/friendly with as many people as possible.

>>38679484
>Maya might be more your thing
You're very right.
>>
>>38679585
I'm interested in making pancakes so I might suggest doing it together sometime. And she'll pay in tickles, I'll make sure of that
It'll tell you which factions they're hostile against, you can even play as Monolith if you wanted.
>>
File: 1280x720-sQC.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-sQC.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>38679708
That sounds cute, pancakes together. Any sort of cooking together is pretty nice.
>play as Monolith
No thanks, I shoot those fanatics on sight. Those and Freedum.
>>
File: 1499678480651.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1499678480651.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>38679774
You should ask your sister if she wants to teach you to cook, it's pretty fun to learn new stuff
>No thanks, I shoot those fanatics on sight
Monolith are the purest faction and you can't tell me otherwise, the Monolith is their big brother and they give their life to protect him.
And they're literally the good guys because they protect the C-consciousness that stops the zone from expanding
>>
>>38679900
>a g36 gauss gun
this picture makes me happy
>>
>>38665304
>tfw mommo I see on drugs
>tfw daddo Is in jail
>tfw live alone
Closest I get is people in church telling me they've love me which it's called hutch so it's a given
>>
>>38679774

just for that im gonna head to the bar and fuck dutys shit up
>>
>>38679900
>sister teaches me to cook
>cousin teaches me to lift
A whole new world, anons.

>they're literally the good guys
They maybe might have been not the worst guys but with the C-Consciousness being done and gone in Pripyat, they just keep on fighting just because. Which is why I shoot them on sight. And also because I like their sweet looking armor.

>>38679934
I don't like Duty a whole lot better tbqh. I just kill whoever I can get away with killing stealthily. But Freedom needs to be killed for the good of the Zone.
>>
>>38679929
Find a qt church girl and make her your best friend. Live for her and you'll feel a lot better about yourself.
>>
>>38677589
Then put you dick in her vagina
>>
File: jupiter.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jupiter.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
>>38679957
>they just keep on fighting just because
You just don't understand, even when they lost their connection they still fight to protect their big brother. And there was that group of Monolith who were disconnected from the Monolith in CoP, which indicates it might be releasing its grip fully.
Besides Clear Sky body armor looks the best
>>
>>38680139
>protect their big brother
>not protecting your actual brothers in arms like based Mercs and even fucking Duty
I like Clear Sky armor too but I really didn't much like the game itself. Pripyat best game.
>>
Ella
I want to kiss you in a nonromantic, gentle way and whisper sweet nothings into your ear while petting your hair
>>
My dad just posted on Normiebook with some text and background:
"Thanks to those who didn't
wish me happy birthday today
especially my son"

I was surprised a little, but what can you do? He was probably drunk, because he made a lot of spelling mistakes.
>>
>>38680433
You bad son. Go make it up to him with a blowjob.
>>
>>38680433
why didn't you tell him happy birthday?
>>
>>38680397
Get in line, anon.
>nonromantic
Oh, never mind.
>>
File: 1500904180554.jpg (42KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1500904180554.jpg
42KB, 680x684px
>>38680539
Because I wouldn't be able to sincerely wish him so in person (we don't live far away, 15km), and I thought that sending him a bland text msg wasn't enough for him anyway.

It wasn't first time I haven't done that, I don't think he is a good person. I'm a disappointment to him, which he happen to admit when I was living with my parents from time to time when he was drunk, so I guess it was sincere then. Never said anything when he was sober. I hold a grudge with him, but I never argue, mostly ignore.

He wished a son who would go to the garage with him, fix some cars and motorcycles, do some DIY, drink, talk about women and I tried when I was 10 (not the last two) to go to his garage, but there were always his friends and cigarettes and alcohol and I didn't want to stay there for long. Every time I made some small mistakes (nail not straightly hammered) or did something slower than he expected, he would always ridicule me in front of his gang. Never ever I heard any encouragement from him, always ridicule, I was playing football, "you play like a girl", you don't make a driving license, "are you even "Anon-surname?". When thinking straight I don't think he was right all the time, but you know, when you are a kid it hits hard and it stays with you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>38680755
>he would always ridicule me in front of his gang

You did nothing wrong, anon. He is dick.
>>
>>38678474
AHHH
>>38679040
I always like salami, it was in one of my sandwiches
Not much of a chocolate person though
>>
File: _20170714_013506.jpg (19KB, 207x331px) Image search: [Google]
_20170714_013506.jpg
19KB, 207x331px
>>38681850
It was a pregnancy joke
>not much of a chocolate person though
Laura pls. Have you tried not having shit taste? Or, you know, good chocolate. I don't indulge often but goddamn I love me some dark Lindt.
>>
File: thaswaysis.gif (500KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
thaswaysis.gif
500KB, 300x268px
>>38681850
>Not much of a chocolate person though
Gif related
>>38682300
>some dark Lindt
Good God yes, 70% cocoa is my favourite.
>>
File: 110417 036.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
110417 036.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>38680397
>>38680611
You people are too sweet

I guess a side note, my oldest sister said she'd love to have pancakes one morning and also promised she'd help me with them, with some tickle pressure.
M is coming over tomorrow so I'm thinking the morning/noon after would be nice since it'd hopefully just be her, my sisters and me at home that morning. Comfy prospects.
>>
>>38683249
Sounds pretty comfy.
May I abuse you for S.T.A.L.K.E.R expertise? I've got it up and running pretty much, is there a way to toggle crouching and ironsights and such? I was sure that was a thing in vanilla Pripyat. Maybe I'm retarded and can't find it.
>>
>>38683424
I think there's a crouch toggle in the options, but to toggle ironsights you have to go in the console and type "wpn_aim_toggle 1"
You can abuse me anytime.
>>
>>38683566
Ah, it was hiding game play options instead of under controls, got it. Thank you very much.
I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>38682300
I got that, but didn't know how to follow up on that joke since if I'm pregnant, that's fucking Jesus in there
SORRY SOME OF US CANT HAVE FANCY CHOCOLATES AND HAVE TO STICK WITH HERSHEY'S
And I actually meant that I could never crave it, I like chocolate but I can't eat a lot or I feel gross
>>38682375
I'm not racist
>>
>>38683642
>>38683566
Would the two of you mind teling me what mods you have instaled and for which stalker?
>>
>>38683812
I guess I don't really 'crave' it as such either, but it's one of my favorite snacks. Can't eat a lot of it either though.

>>38684358
Call of Chernobyl, which is a mod for Call of Pripyat that includes the maps from the first two games. I've installed Arsenal Overhaul, Outfit, some quest mod, and various light tweaks (fixed weapon damage depending on caliber, brighter flashlight etc), that's it for now, I'm still fiddling around with it. Pretty fun though.
>>
File: agroprom.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
agroprom.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
>>38684358
Call of Chernobyl for Call of Pripyat, with addons:
>Arsenal Overhaul
>Autumnal Winds
>DoctorX Dynamic Anomalies
>DoctorX Dynamic Faction Relations
>DoctorX Questlines
>Smurth's Dynamic Hud
>Fluffy Grass
>Alternative Autumn
>Structures Redux
>PhotoRealistic Zone
I also have Lost Alpha and Autumn Aurora for Shadow of Chernobyl as well as Misery for Call of Pripyat.
>>
Being awake is lame
Send me back to my dreams
>>
Is that deer real or no? What was the drawing and why won't Laura talk to real deer?
>>
>>38684856
It's a double false flag, please ignore
>>
File: Blowout_soon.jpg (32KB, 814x294px) Image search: [Google]
Blowout_soon.jpg
32KB, 814x294px
did somebody say STALKER memes?
>>
>>38684856
>>38684991
There's a fake? Why? How do you know he's fake?

>>38685052
No thank you.

Laura never emailed me so does anybody else want to be my best friend?
>>
>>38685100
I don't know who you are but I'm sick of you
Leave laura alone and stop this nonsense
>>
File: 1478039773955.jpg (48KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478039773955.jpg
48KB, 400x800px
>>38684599
You're dreaming now
I hope that helps
>>38685052
I don't have many but here u go
>>
>>38684585
>>38684425
Thank you austria and thank you ella
>>
File: 1389967958493.png (337KB, 1000x361px) Image search: [Google]
1389967958493.png
337KB, 1000x361px
>>38685052
I, too, have a meme for that.
>>
>>38685340
This is a horrible dream, its just like real life except I'm in a foul mood

>>38685386
This is a very sweet meme, though, I wish for a similar embrace
>>
>>38685543
>I wish for a similar embrace
I know that feel
>>
RIP Austria
>>
>>38687312
Why? did something happen?
>>
>>38687662
She's gone don't you know
>>
>>38687979
No, quite frankly I don't know.
>>
>>38687979
Gone into her sister's bosom.
>>
>>38688017
>>38688023
Nope, kicked the bucket
>>
>>38688196
Guess she had one too many orgasms.
>>
I want to go to bed early but I feel like I'm the only person who bumps at this time and the thread will archive if I don't stay up
>>
>>38688813
Yeah, I have indeed orgasmed myself to death.
No, I'm just having dinner with a friend. So much socializing this week, I'm gonna spend the next few days holed up playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>>
>>38689394
Stalk my pussy, Austria
>>
>>38689260
If it archives then it wsa meant to be
>>
>>38689504
H-how does one stalk a pussy?
>>
>>38689697
play with your friends put ur phone away missie
>>
>>38689697
I'll hide naked in doggy style position in your dyke villa and you try to find me. If you do, you get to eat it as long as you'd like.
>>
>>38666237
STOP SPELLING CHOCOLATE WRONG
>>
>>38690523
that is right though
>>
My mom asked if I was going to commit suicide as I walked out the door. I was just finna nip down to the store and buy some beer, so in a way she was kinda thinking right.
>>
>>38691112
How did you answer and how did she respond? Give her a hug and a kiss and tell her you love her.
>>
>>38665304
Sister laughed, wrapped herself in my blanket, went into my room and took a nap in my bed

Does this happen to other robots?
>>
>>38691180
Did what I always do and just laughed and told the truth. I hide my real feelings behind self depreciating humor. S'cool
>>
>>38691230
Did you join her and nap together?
>>
>>38691339
For the last part of it, I came in to wake her up and ended up laying down with her
>>
>>38685100
I don't know if I'm good enough to be your best friend but I'll email you if that's okay
>>
Damn dykes living their lives instead of bumping
>>
File: 1499916240245.gif (798KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499916240245.gif
798KB, 500x281px
>>38691230
That's cute, I want one so bad
>>
>>38693259
Ask your parents before they get too old
>>
>>38692250
That's okay with me :)

>>38693259
Little sisters are the best.
>>
>>38693312
They're already too old, the kid would come out autistic or something
>>
File: asukagrin.png (165KB, 296x360px) Image search: [Google]
asukagrin.png
165KB, 296x360px
>>38694045
>the kid would come out autistic or something
You know what I'm going to say, don't you?
>>
>>38694045
If they're autistic then you might get your own personal storychan
>>
>>38694045
Well then, you'll match.
>>
>>38694195
>>38694282
Guess I walked into that one...
>>38694234
I'd want to cuddle too much and that'd make her uncomfortable
>>
>>38694371
What if it's a boy?
>>
>>38694389
That wouldn't change anything, I'd still want to cuddle and he wouldn't
>>
>>38694429
>implying I wouldn't love to cuddle my big sister's boobs if I had one
Imoutos are fine too
>>
If you're going to pretend to be Lucy at least do the character justice. It's like you haven't even read a post from her before.

>>38694234
Yeah I can do like ten minutes and I'm done
>>
>>38694698
I'm not pretending, I'm real! You don't control me, go be mean to someone else.
>>
>>38694466
Well like she said, she doesn't like cuddling really
>>38694698
Heyo friend
Anything new/interesting?
>>
>>38694698
How's it going senpai?
I missed you a little bit
>>
>>38694765
Oh gosh, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or upset. Can you please stop pretending to be me though? Sorry. I just don't want to confuse everyone else. Sorry I'm not trying to be mean.

Take notes.

>>38694836
Not really. I reached my goal weight and got to 120lbs. My mom is telling me that I should try to keep working my butt though. Apparently it has potential.
>>
>>38694983
if you want to work your butt do lots of squats, no matter what type of butt your aiming for squats are the gateway to it.
>>
>>38694983
Well that's good news, I don't know if it means anything but I'm glad for you
Like that other guy said, squats for the butt
>>
>>38695120
I'm not story, but when I try to do squats I don't think I'm doing it right.
I never get the exercise kind of burn when I do them myself
>>
>>38695120
I do squats as a part of my bathroom exercises I do when I wake up. I'm going to add different types of squats and lunges so I'm doing more than just regular ones. I also think I just need to do a better job at them.

>>38695190
Thanks. It feels good.
>>
>>38695298
What about your parents? What happened to them?
>>
>>38695298
if you want to do a more serious squat i recommend the goblet squat. What it is is you have a dumbbell in your hands and you hold it like a goblet and squat with it. it works your muscles more and will tone your but faster. be warned though this can lead to more muscle which may not be what your going for.
>>
>>38695298
Is it going well with your girlfriend?
>>
>>38694983
>120lbs
Damn Story, you're a feather.
>>
>>38694983
I've never been that polite. You don't know what I've been through. I've changed. I'm not trying to be a bitch, but don't tell me how to be me. I'm my own person.

Good night.
>>
>>38695469
This is schizo-tier, please kill yourself.
>>
>>38695388
I'm going for juicy and tender. So no, I don't think that would help me.

>>38695433
She's gone. There isn't really anything else to it.

>>38695436
Yeah it only seems like yesterday that I was nearly 150lbs. My doctor got mad at me for not eating enough but I'm fine. Now that I'm really used to exercising I think I can eat normal and maintain my weight.

>>38695469
Gross.

I'm serious. Stop.
>>
>>38695501
My apologies Story.
Do you have any other goals for the future now aside from getting the ideal body?
>>
File: oimate.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oimate.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>38695501
>I'm going for juicy and tender.
>mfw

>My doctor got mad at me for not eating enough
Make sure you keep to a healthy diet, even if you think you're fine.
>>
>>38695501
>She's gone. There isn't really anything else to it.
Called it!
>>
>>38695586
My mom wants me to start considering transferring to a real university soon but I'm not ready at all. I'm registered for a bunch of writing classes next semester so that should be fun. Also I need to get a new job, the bookstore is shutting down because it just isn't bringing in enough money. The lady who owns it has a friend who works at a plant nursery so I might try that. I'm not too fond of being dirty but it's better than something like working in a big store.

>>38695612
Yeah I was skipping too many meals. I don't have anorexia or anything though. Once he told me to stop I went back to normal without any problems.

>>38695680
Good for you.
>>
>>38695715
I'm also in need of starting a job (my first one); I'll be doing stuff at a back of a shop so that I don't have to interact with people too much.
I'm glad that you have plans for the future though, but if you're going to go to university in the future you should probably start focusing on what you'd need to do to live more independently. Do you rely on your mum mostly?
>>
>>38695501
>She's gone
Of course she is, who'd want to stay with you? You're destined to be alone forever, druggie whore.
Did your dad abandon you yet? How long until daddy issues kick in and you start fucking a different person every night?
Stop bullying NeoLucy, she's better than anything you could come up with
Leave and don't come back this time.
>>
>>38695917
I would probably still live at home. The whole moving out to a big university seems cool but it's not for me. I need to stay home.
>>
Also I made a new email in case anyone wants to talk. It's therealdeerguy@gmail
>>
>>38695715
>Once he told me to stop I went back to normal without any problems.
That's good to hear, I'm glad you're happy Story.
>>38696009
>You're destined to be alone forever
I'd date Story desu
Please fuck off though, you're worse than the real Deer.
>>
>>38696097
Of course you'd date her, it's easy sex. You wouldn't marry her, though
I am the real Deer
>>
Dont respond to deerfag he feeds of attention and it would be better if everyone just ignored him
>>
File: 8ba.jpg (92KB, 680x712px) Image search: [Google]
8ba.jpg
92KB, 680x712px
>>38665304
>Are you still talking to your family? why or why not?
Yeah. I own a business with them.
>Do you tell them you love them?
No. They're kinda cunty.
>Do you ever cuddle with them?
No, but I did share a bed with my sister for a few weeks. She's fat as fuck so it was either comfy or gross depending on my mood.

Also, I hugged my brother yesterday. He found it annoying and he made me clean buffet trays.
>>
>>38696154
This, just filter his trip.
>>
>>38696154
Even if everyone ignores me, I'll still post

>>38696176
Ella?

>>38696218
Little baby boy
>>
>>38696250
No, I'm not Ella. I never used my name on here.
>>
>>38696064
University is a hard thing to do for people who want to go, so I don't blame you for not going.
I'd like to go and have all of those amazing experiences that other people have and make lots of friends, but I have no doubt that I'd make it go to shit like most other things.
Will you be around more in the future?
>>
>>38696273
No better time than now, what's your name?
>>
>>38696293
It's legally Chun, but I like to go by Tony. (I'm Transexual)
>>
>last night
>sister going to bed
"Good night anon"
>"Good night sis"
>little hug
>i stay and watch tv for a bit
>getting tired, going to go to bed
>go to say good night to dad
>he's asleep with his laptop on his lap
>snoring a little
>"Good night dad"
>mom's on her phone, facebook or some other normie shit
>"Good night mom"
"Night, anon"
>little hug
>go to bed
It went pretty well guys
>>
>>38696291
I'm not sure yet.

>>38696341
How long ago did you start your transition?
>>
>>38696341
That's weird

>>38696499
Good job, do it again tonight

>>38696628
Kill yourself, whore
>>
>>38696499
Good job anon, I'm sure they appreciated it.
>>
>>38696628
I started last year. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>38696628
>I'm not sure yet.
I, personally, hope you do stop by a bit more. It's nice to hear from you.
>>38696499
You did well anon, make sure you do that every night.
>>
Attorneyfag here.

If Whorychan abandoned writing as Lucy and didn't reclaim her within a month, there's nothing she can do about somebody picking the character up. They can retcon the entire character if they want to.

I'm interested in seeing what happens with her from now on.
>>
>>38696499
Cute, your family sounds comfy
In other news, my dad might be worse than Austria, he decided he wanted pizza in the middle of the night and burnt his finger
I heard him yell and came down to check on him
>"What happened?"
>"I touched the glass by accident"
(It's a little mini oven, sits on top of the counter and is great for small stuff)
>"Almost 50 and can't cook an oven pizza? You know the idea is to not touch anything that isn't the pizza?"
>"Oh, thanks. My plan was to touch everything but the pizza"
>He went up stairs with his finger in his mouth and forgot his pizza
>>
>>38696995
So free pizza for you? That's cool
I love you
>>
I guess when they advertised the show as "family friendly" they really meant it. Honest clean fun, which is never too bad since it did give us some nice laughs. The town we went to held the Marti Gras event we attended a few months back, and it really is a beautiful place to talk around about. No lovey dovey stuff with H since our friend was there.
Besides that, nothing exciting really.
>>38696499
That's sweet, man. Hug combo. Keep that up.
>>38696995
Give him his pizza. Nobody should leave with their burnt fingertip and empty handed.
>>
>>38697397
I probably should've mentioned that he did come back and get it
Nothing wrong with fun that doesn't drag your mind through the gutter
>>
>>38697397
>No lovey dovey stuff with H since our friend was there.
Ease into it while around her. Normalize it.

>>38697597
Why are you ignoring me?
>>
>>38665304
1. Yes, I've done the best i can to not be a burden/be helpful despite being NEET
2. yes
3. no, hugs though

today i helped my grandma eat her meals and take her pills because my uncle was out of town. when i left i hugged her and told her i loved her and i rubbed her back a bit and she asked me to do it more, so i did.
>>
>>38697597
That must have been a funny sight to see him walk and out back in for his pizza.
Yeah, you're right about there being nothing wrong with it, and it was nice that they gave us tickets for our donations towards their organization. Never really expected anything like this.
>>38697777
You're deserving of trips. That's really nice of you to take care of your grandmother like that. Couldn't be a burden of you're that nice.
>>
>>38697898
Are you ignoring me too? I've given you good advice before
>>
>>38697777
Good job anon
>>38697898
Yea, it was pretty funny, good timing too
>>
>>38665304
i hate my extended family but my mom and i are super close, we share physical affection daily and often times she will come in bed and cuddle with me before she goes to work. (and i can walk in her room and do the same REGARDLESS of what time it is) she supports me being a neet, and always gives me the best even though we are poor. i'm just scared she is gonna send me back to the hospital, i am scared to defy her word because she lets me live very comfy
>>
>>38698246
Why not try getting a job to support your mom?
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (281KB, 850x1242px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
281KB, 850x1242px
>>38698321
i'm currently having a bitch of a time trying to adjust to mood stabilizers/anti-convulsants while slowly upping the dosage, but once i'm feeling stable i intend to try.
>>
>>38698034
Please say something or email me

>>38698370
Good luck with that, careful not to do anything dangerous while taking pills
>>
>>38696628
i hope you post more in the future as well.
>>
Wow, and i thought the last thread was bad *sips milkshake*
>>
>>38699004
Blame the autistic whore for lying and bullying girls she's jealous of again
>>
>>38665304
Fuck my family, I'm tired of their bullshit and their dumb ass excuses to vent their frustrations on my little sister.
>Be me, in my room chilling.
>Hear step-mom going nuclear on my sister for something. Didn't care at the time, thought she broke something.
>Yelling gets worse, my sister just stays silent(cause saying something aggravates her mom more and makes it worst)
>GETS FUCKING WORSE, SHE STARTS HITTING HER
>Hear my sister screaming and crying, I run to see what the fuck is going on, tell them to calm the fuck down
>Dad is there, tells me to not interfere, 'its none of your business'
>WTFabuse.exe
>Say its not okay to hit her, especially since she hasn't done anything to them to warrant physical violence
>Step-mom tells me its not my business to tell her how to raise her own daughter
>She goes on a rant about how shes tired of her(my sister's) lies in her face, her tendency to say nothing when being scolded, her attitude,
>Basically rants about the things sister got in trouble for in the past 2 months(perfume stolen from school bullies, not finishing chores on time, using her mom's charger)

Keep in mind, my sister is like 12, she barely goes out with friends. Isn't allowed to go outside anyways lol, only goes on her phone and dabbles in arts and crafts. Like making slimes and paintings, as well as taking care of my younger brothers. She does a majority of the chores in the house, like washing dishes, brooming, laundry, prepping up fruits for smoothies for tomorrow's breakfast for my parents. Shes a sweet little girl.
Most of the shit she does to get them piss is kinda trivial and silly in my eyes. But to my parents, its like a stab in the fucking back.

>I ask what is it that she did this time to warrant such anger,
Anons, no joke, this gotta be the most fucking stupidest thing for an adult woman to be angry about.

Cont'd in the next one
>>
File: 20150216003132-IGG_-_2nd-01.jpg (250KB, 1667x837px) Image search: [Google]
20150216003132-IGG_-_2nd-01.jpg
250KB, 1667x837px
>>38699164
Cont'd
> SHE FUCKING SWITCH MY CHARGER CABLE AND LOST MY GOOD CABLE, NOW I HAVE A BROKEN CABLE CONNECTED TO MY CHARGER
>lol wut, don't understand, ask her to repeat herself
It turns out her cable charger has a small tear like the one in pic-related. She thinks my sister switch her cable charger with mines and that why its broken. But my charger cable for my iphone is in my drawer. I have an iphone, as well as 3 cables that are in my room. I never let my siblings touch my stuff and have them hidden away. She thinks my sister took her cable(which she could have sworn was not broken that morning) and switched it with mines. One of my cables looks like a fucking mess. My sister argues that she didn't switched it cause she never uses her charger cause she thinks she'll get in trouble if she does use it. My step mom thinks she's lying, and was tired of her lying ass bs that she had enough. So she hits her and starts yelling at her.
>By then I fucking lost it and told her to back the fuck off
>Stop hitting your kid over dumb things, i said
>BOTH OF MY PARENTS TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF, that I don't understand whats going on, that I live in a world of my own
>I argue that she couldn't have switched it, cause i have all three of my cables in my room, with proof that they are mine.
>I explain that it's possible that their charger cable has just been through too many uses and that is possible for it to start tearing. The tear looks like it was just recent too.
>Dad puts me to the side, and tells me that what i'm saying makes sense, but that the reason my step mom is angry is because of the previous things my sister did
>I fucking tell my dad thats fucking bullshit, that they are in the wrong, and to continuing to scold my sister over their fucking dumbass oversight is none of my fault or my sister
cont'd in the next one
>>
>>38699164
Dude call cps
>>
>>38699219
fuck your family
how old are you? Could you try and get a family friend involved?
>>
>>38699219
Cont'd (3/3)
>At this point, my dad begins to side with my sister and tells my stepmom to calm down, that she yelled at my sister far too long.
>Step mom still in nuclear mode, won't stop talking shit to my sister, to my dad, and to me
>Says shit like 'oh, now i'm the bad guy? huh?', 'you don't know how i feel!'

At this point, things are still tense, but the yelling has come to a stop. Slowly starts to calm down. Sister is still upset and crying.
>I tell my dad that she needs to stop having a bitching about things and grow up. Stop holding grudges for dumbass reasons.
>Dad says she has a reason to be mad, because of the things my sister did in the past.

Anons, my sister is innocent. She literally did nothing wrong. My parents are trying to rationalize their actions at this point. They wouldn't admit that they fucked up and got themselves mad because they were too dumb enough to use some reasoning.

>Step-mom still in nuclear, but in cooling mode. Asks to speak to my sister alone, along with my dad
>They go to their room, I stand outside their room in case they do something to her.
>Step-mom still shits on her, saying that because she would lie about things that its hard to see her as innocent when she isn't lying for a change.
>Step-mom says that my sister should be honest with her when she's mad cause she can't control what she would do to her if my sister makes her more mad
>Wasthatafuckingthreat.jpeg?
>Parents says that she is grounded for causing things to happen in the first place, her phone is gonna be confiscated, she can't go to the beach with her father this sunday

I fucking hate my parents sometimes. They are such hypocrites that its hard for me to see them as people I can trust when they pull this dumb shit. They would not admit to their fuckup. They blame their shortcomings on my sister. Fuck this gay earth
Sorry for ranting, this literally happened like an hour ago. Everything is calm for now. It feels awkward to be around them now
>>
>>38699358
you need to make sure that you spend time with your sister and that she feels safe with you incase shit hits the fan and she needs to leave home or for when she turns 18 and wants to get away from her family. she needs to know she isn't in it alone. For the love of god make sure she knows this, im speaking from experience please make sure she knows this.
>>
>>38699358
Go cuddle with her, comfort her, and call CPS to get her out of that abusive household.
>>38699433
Care to share?
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>38699101
Posting ones face on this holiest of boards is an affront not only to the purpose of the board, but to the central feature of the site itself. That you would dare to use a tripcode in addition to your other offenses reveals the kind of logical fallacy that the bossman might describe as befitting of an untermensch. Now I'm not paid to make judgements like that, but bossman's a pretty smart guy, and I am in his service. I suggest you change your lifestyle before he has me do something unpleasant... 4u. ok
>>
>>38699486
id perfer not. but for anyone who has a sibling like this its better to seem overprotective then to seem like you dont care at all
>>
>>38699227
I was literally close to doing this, but I feel that It could be more damaging than good. CPS in my state are kinda shit. I called them for a friend who was being abused, but her mom's boyfriend just played it down like it didn't happened. It only made things worse for her

>>38699351
22, just got a new job, and i'm already planning on moving out with the money I saved up. I don't know if I should stay a bit longer to watch out for my sister.

I'm also planning on contacting her aunt/uncle who are good people. Maybe set up an intervention with other family members to let my step-mom know that this bullshit won't be tolerated. Or at least get her help in dealing with her anger/stress.
>>
>>38699557
if you can take her with it do it. IF you want to take her do it. IF you can convince your parents to let you take them by saying something like it will be easier on them or something do it.
>>
>>38699501
What

>>38699519
You're welcome to share anytime if you feel like it

>>38699557
If your sister has marks on her, call cps. Definitely don't abandon her by moving out until you know she's being treated properly
>>
im tired of hiding these fucking threads
guess it's time for me to go now
need a better place
>>
>>38699433
You're right, I'll let her know that she isn't alone

>>38699616
>>38699640
Alright, I'll stay with my parents until things become more safe and stable for my siblings.
>>
Is there anyone nice here?
>>
>>38699934
Everyone's nice here anon
>>
>>38699164
>>38699219
>>38699358
god damn. that makes me fucking mad. you're a good person for stepping in, anon.
>>
>>38699164
>>38699219
>>38699358
I'm sorry that sounds horrible to go through. It's good you were there to keep a level head. Do let her know you're there and care for her, and if you can't help your mother try to get your sister to move out, that kind of family is really destructive.
Sorry I'm bad at this
>>38699978
I don't think so...
>>
Hey, 4'11 girl, are you here? Please talk to me or email me
>>
Why does this place feel so weird suddenly
Is there something wrong or is it all just in my head
>>
>>38700663
It's pretty weird now. The lying whore showed her face again and my supposed "friends" are ignoring me
What's going on with you?
>>
>>38699978
Are you still here? It's really lonely
I hope that Brit fixed his sleeping schedule
>>
>>38700971
I'm still here if you want to talk
>>
Laura, we need to talk soon. Send a message to my new email please.
>>
>>38700663
It got weird. I'm less interested in engaging with the thread, despite the nice people here.
r9k just attracts the weirdos
>>
Only a few more votes needed! http://www.strawpoll.me/13535448
>>
I'm gonna guess it's story who is fucking these threads up in hopes that it purges the current trips so they can pretend to be the center of attention again
>>
>>38701494
if its story she should cut it out
I thought she was cool and want to talk to her like a human being
>>
>>38701494
Why do we have to constantly shift the blame around? Why can't we just agree that it's someone outside the thread, or someone pretending to be a regular, is trying to derail or hurt the thread? Doing this just makes everything worse.

It's really fucking late. Night.
>>
It is weird isn't it. I'll just ramble since it can't get worse. I haven't felt too well. Maybe it's only in my head and I should just ignore it, hope that I'll forget at some point. Or maybe my feelings are right and I should just talk to him again at least once, just to have some closure, but then I don't ever want to go back to that. Or maybe I should just go to a therapist and be told what I want to hear, just to talk about it with someone.
Esoteric rambling. It feels good to write it down. These threads have already been too weird lately.
>>
>>38701517
It's just a hunch but I'm fairly confident. Gotta put that useless psychology degree to use somehow.
>>
>>38701586
Don't talk to him. He's not good for you. Seriously, no good could possibly come from seeing him again. Please stay away from him. Therapy can help, try it if you want to.
>>
What the hell is the lore of these threads? What's the backstory to all of this tripfagging shit?
>>
>>38701586
talk to who, anon?
>>
>>38701933
It's nothing special. Some people have "feelings" for their family members, post a lot, and trip to avoid confusion.
>>38701973
I think it's Ella talking about her ex.
>>
>>38701586
I don't know what's wrong but therapy can always be worth a try.

>>38701933
People with interesting lives and ongoing stories with their family need to trip so that people can follow them. Some other people just trip because they can.
>>
>>38665304
fags, the thread
>>
File: angrylion.jpg (36KB, 480x530px) Image search: [Google]
angrylion.jpg
36KB, 480x530px
>>38700971
>I hope that Brit fixed his sleeping schedule
Yeah I finally did actually manage to, I just woke up and went to sleep at about 1AM.
>>38701586
I can't believe I'm saying this but listen to the fake Deer. Nothing good can come from talking to someone that hurt you like that, this really is just a feeling that will pass in time.
>>
>>38701989
>I think it's Ella talking about her ex.

wasn't he abusive?

if so, i really don't think you should talk to him.
>>
I woke up because I had to pee. Now I'm bumping. I'm going back to sleep now.
>>
Afternoon bump.
>>
>>38701494
Clearly you're intentionally trying to hurt the threads by saying that. Earlier you bashed on Story and now that you don't have your fake trip on you think no one will realize it's still you. We aren't idiots man. You probably tried to samefag too. You've been samefagging this whole time anyways.
>>
Hello thread
How's it going everyone? I'm doing pretty good, the weather is nice, my head is feeling okay, and I was up until 5 with my sister, just talking and mixing margheritas. Pretty fun.
>>
>>38704258
>mixing margheritas
Is that a euphemism?
>>
>>38704258
I didn't do anything particularly fun with my cousin since the day before yesterday so now I'm feeling like a failure because the last week we've spend more time together then ever and we've gotten even closer I think. I know we can't spend every day together but I don't really have to work today so I thought we could maybe do something fun but she's heading off with her mum. I really should try to take it more slow though and at least keep a semblance of normality in my behaviour towards her. At least we're going dancing again on tuesday. It's just weird that we spend whole evenings staying up late together and now we act like nothings changed at all. I mean we've done that before a couple times but we live in the same house now and do it more frequently then ever. Sorry for the incoherent ramblings but I just feel like I made some progress last week and now I'm back to square one over the past 36 hours.
>>
>>38704496
No, that's stirring pasta (copyright Ella), we actually did mix ourselves some margheritas. Pretty gud.

>>38704519
I don't know the whole situation of course but I wouldn't worry about it too much, they're spending time with their mother, it's not something to go crazy over, I'm sure you'll get to spend time with her soon.
>>
Another bump, be active again niggers.
>>
File: 1499328415675.jpg (72KB, 608x616px) Image search: [Google]
1499328415675.jpg
72KB, 608x616px
http://game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_chr180_q3_s20_6.mp3
http://game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_chr180_q3_s20_7.mp3
http://game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_chr180_q3_s20_5.mp3
http://game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_chr180_q3_s20_2.mp3

Austria is that you in my game?
>>
>>38704519
Spending too much time together isn't always the best and can cause any group of people to loathe each other over time. Sometimes people need to be alone for a while. She's just off with her mother anyway, you shouldn't worry.

But just to pressure you, if she is interested you need to make the first step. Since you spend a lot of late evenings together it shouldn't be hard to act up your tiredness and fall asleep in her bed. Cuddling in bed is probably the most intimate you can get with your cousin without it being weird.
>>
>>38704258
That does sound fun
I'm not doing too great
>>38704519
I wouldn't worry so much, nothing's going to happen if she's gone for a while
>>
Which trip would you wish to have as blood related siblings and have incestuous relations with?
>>
>>38706397
Which ever one would cuddle me
>>
>>38706397
Kissy most definitely, I'd love to be her otouto.
>>
>>38706397
Slimmed down Story seems pretty spicy but I think the autism would get pretty old
>>
>>38706304
Was this anon >>38701586 you?
>>
>>38706397
100% kissy and her luscious tits
>>
File: 110417 148.jpg (53KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
110417 148.jpg
53KB, 600x720px
>>38706397
I don't know about incestuous but I'd like Austria to be my schlicksister
>>38706606
Yeah it was, sorry. I know I shouldn't open up like that, I haven't had the best morning.
>>
>>38706688
>I haven't had the best morning.
What's up Ella? If you don't mind my asking.
>>
>>38704153
Was this directed at me? Because it wasn't me. I don't samefag either.

>>38706397
Don't ask things like that please

>>38706688
We're here if you need us

Not trying to derail danceanon but didn't he say his cousin's mom was dead or am I thinking of somebody else?
>>
>>38706790
I had a bit of an emotional thing going on this entire morning, which meant my breakfast-bound sisters wasting their time trying to comfort me and also having a breakdown in front of my brother, forcing my own problems onto him and wasting hours of his day with my emotional shit. I feel awful for stressing him so much so soon before his birthday. And M is coming here this evening and I still need to make myself at least a bit more presentable but I just feel like lying down and not doing anything
I've just been a drain on everyone today
>>
>>38706688
Nothing wrong with opening up
If you're feeling like this and are having trouble making sense of things, maybe therapy is the right thing to do. It's not just what you wanna hear
>>38706897
You're not being a burden, they love you and if you're upset they want you to be happy
>>
>>38706897
>I've just been a drain on everyone today
You can't help feeling how you feel Ella, I'm sure everyone understands. They love you, remember.
If you need to talk to anyone just tell me and I'll gladly drop an email or something.
>>
>>38707053
I know I'm sorry
I know therapy can be good but I don't think I need it right now. My brother did sit me down and talk about it after I calmed down and that made me feel a bit better
I'm sure they love me but they can spend their time on so much better things, I'm not worth it when I just ruin the rest of their day
>>38707119
I actually thought about posting my discord a few times but considering some people here that seems like a bad idea, and I'm too lazy to do a throwaway or email it
>>
>>38695298
NO. NOT THOSE SQUATS.
Squats with weights.
>>
>>38704519
Like others said, it's just time with her mother. Can't see much of an issue with that.
>>38707252
>they can spend their time on so much better things
Your their sister, Ella. Family is important and should always be there for anyone in time of need. All anyone wants is for the other to be happy. Don't ever think of yourself as a drain to others.
>>
>>38707252
If you don't feel now's the right time, then don't bother with it, just keep an open mind
Everyone gets upset, you've had to comfort your little sister at times and it wasn't a burden on you
>>
File: yessss.jpg (299KB, 500x1300px) Image search: [Google]
yessss.jpg
299KB, 500x1300px
>>38706688
>I'd like Austria to be my shlicksister
The feeling is mutual.
>>
>>38707883
Just fuck already jeez
>>
>>38708152
Only if they let me watch.
>>
I've become so Lonesome
My family was going camping this weekend but didn't give me the notice ahead of time so I could take the time off work
>>
>>38708152
But we just agreed on shlicking instead of fucking, anon.

Anyway, bump you guys. I decided to be antisocial tonight and just stay home playing vidya.
>>
>>38709642
>tfw no austria gf to watch play vidya
>>
Bumb for the bumbgods
>>
>>38709119
That's just rude
>>38709642
Get on a plane already
>>
>>38711275
Do you think it's rude? I just figure they weren't planning 2 weeks in ahead and wanted to let me know anyways
>>
>>38711940
Not really rude, more that you can only respond with a sarcastic thanks
>>
Laura, please, we can work this out
>>
>>38712471
Eh it's whatever, the less I worry about my family the better my mental state is
I miss my sister though, she deserves more positive male attention
>>
>>38713414
Can you call her? Tell her you care about her
>>
Quiet thread bump

What's everyone up to?
>>
>>38714372
starting to make the roll for next thread
>>
>>38665765
RolllIIIlllIII
>>
>>38714405
Post what the rolls are in this thread for critiquing
>>
>>38714466
still refining dont want to post till there in a somewhat decent state
>>
>>38714372
Quiet evening, nobody's home (although my parents probably will be soon) so I'm playing vidya.
>>
Fuck I'm a moron and made the thread, I'm sorry
>>
So this is what i've got still need a dubs and a trips one and preferably a 666 one

>6 - Spend an hour with them
>7 - Ask what there doing tommorrow
>8 - Try to pick them up or ask them to cuddle
>0 - Pat their head
>69- ask them to do something lewd with you or let you watch them do something lewd.
>>
>>38714725
>3
No, they'll make them mad and they might get stabbed
>7
They're*
>0
Would only work with young family members, or come off as condescending :((
>69
That's lewd!
>>
>>38714878
i feel like 2 would get you stabbed more than 3 would
>>
Do I delete the thread? I think the intro is alright
>>
>>38714878
HUG your sister Thread
>What is this thread about?
it is about talking about and improving relationships with your sister/family
>Can i talk about/vent about my relationship with my family
Yes
>I don't like this thread!
Hide it problem solved
>I'm Going to start drama
You'll probably be ignored

Now Roll
>6 - Spend an hour with them
>7 - Ask what they're doing tomorrow
>8 - Try to pick them up or ask them to cuddle
>0 - Tell them that you want to hang out with them more
>69- ask them to do something lewd with you or let you watch them do something lewd.

This any better?
>>
>>38714977
you should be able to, and wait to make a new thread till were closer to bumb limit
>>
>>38714977
I don't think it is :(
>>38714989
Bretty gud but I still don't like 3 but if you want to keep it that's fine whatever I don't really care all that much about it being the way it is anyway
>>
>>38715010
Alright
>>38715047
I think we get more anons when we ask questions about their families and their bonds/problems
I'll leave the intro here and if someone wants to copy it with the roll

What's your family like? Do you bond with them often? Let's try and strengthen those bonds and working on any problems you guys have. Start by giving them a hug.
>>
>>38715132
>Start by giving them a hug, or roll:
>>
What do I do if my sisters don't like being hugged?
>>
>>38715291
Hug them every day until they start to like it
>>
>>38665304
Nope,
Dad left when I was 3.

Mum doesn't talk to me any more, because she spent most of my childhood telling me things like Aspergers and ADHD were just an excuse for poor parenting, then I got diagnosed with both at 26.
>>
"Join" the "r9k defense force" and fuck with them
/VSRdM
>>
>>38715458
that must have made her look and feel like an ass
>>
>>38715980
who are these guys anyways?
>>
>>38716036
Idiots that shitpost in threads inicluding but not limited to; fembot, hug your sister, and other "normie threads."
>>
>>38716127
I don't want to fuck with those guys they're hateful fake robots
>>
Eveybody say something nice about Laura, she's feeling down again
>>
>>38716300
I think laura is cool and interesting and quite honestly I wish I could talk to her outside of the thread because this place is getting uncomfortable
>>
>>38716300
Don't do all that, I'm fine
>>
>>38716383
If you drop an email sure, I wouldn't mind
I think the next thread will have a little more activity though
I'm the moron who made the new thread and deleted it
>>
>>38716438
mabey its true da more smol you are da less brain you got
>>
>>38716438
I dropped my new email but you still haven't emailed me. Do you hate me now?
>>
>>38716438
Haha, whoops!
I don't actually have any throwaway emails, though, so I'm not really comfortable with sharing it in r9k, especially with the junk going on in the thread lately
>>
Sleepy good night-morning
I hope everyone is having a good time
>>38716300
Stop bullying Laura outside these threads you meanie
>>
>>38716522
what's up with you, darling?
>>
>>38716473
I wouldn't be shocked
>>38716491
What's wrong with the old one?
>>38716494
I'm not too keen on dropping mine either
>>38716522
Apparently I'm easy to find
>>
>>38716601
I don't have access to it anymore. I deleted everything on it, erased all browser data regarding it, and don't remember my password. If you want to talk, my new email's in this thread. Please talk to me
>>
>>38716724
I only woke up 6 hours ago the same.

I think it's called "non 24 sleep wake disorder"
>>
>>38716522
hows your time with m going?
>>38716601
hows the gym going?
ever talk to that lady there?
>>
>>38716562
Nothing interesting
M is over and right now she's sleeping next to me showing off how great her normal sleep schedule is while I'm stuck awake hoping I can tuck down in time to not oversleep. Normal night.
>>38716724
When did you go to bed? Waking up at night can be comfy
>>38717039
Pretty great, she's sleeping now
Didn't do anything special tonight, just talk and laze around
>>
>>38717109
Sounds comfy. Rub her belly
Do you like me?
>>
>>38717109
Does M have a cute butt?
>>
File: angryasuka.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
angryasuka.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>38717109
>When did you go to bed?
I fell asleep at 7PM, I thought I fixed this shit.
>>
>>38717109
schilick till you're tired then snuggle with her.
>>
>>38717180
It's really soft when she's lying down
Here's a (You) for the effort
>>38717201
I think so, it's kinda small but nice shape? I like it
>>38717260
Second time's the charm, you can fix it I'm sure
>>38717350
I don't feel like it now
I'd wake her up if I did that anyway

I'm falling asleep now
>>
>>38717841
Good night Ella. Get cuddly and comfy with your gf.
>>
>>38717841
Goodnight little ellie
>>
>>38717841
>Second time's the charm
Here's hoping. Sleep well, Ella.
>>
>>38718005
so hows STALKER going?
>>
>>38718142
Good, although I haven't been playing all that much since I was busy modding it, bricking it, reinstalling it etc. I'm great at this stuff.
>>
>>38718179
That sucks. Anything positive to say about the new meds or is it to early to tell?
>>
>>38718231
So far, I'm not noticing much either way, but that means at least I'll keep my hair, for a while. But I have a check-up/liver test next week, to see if it's eating my insides.
I also bought some nootropic brain-boost supplements that my doc recommended. We'll see.
>>
>kinda like femdom
>little brother is a bitch
>always bully him growing up
>alone in our mom's house together
>waiting for her to get back with our grandmother
>my brother teases me about having a flat butt
>jam my thumb nail into his wrist and smack his ass for saying it
>he actually got a boner
>teased him about it and it got worse
>he leaves for a couple hours
>ends in a toilet flush and a flushed face

I can't believe it's finally happening! I'm am super SUPER excited. How do you guys think I could get him to let me do things to him?
>>
>>38718811
For some reason, I don't believe you. This is a pure family loving thread, please leave.
>>
>>38718811
buy him some ice cream and stop being mean to your cute little brother
>>
>>38718872
ok lol

>>38718879
He has a job, he can buy his own ice cream. Maybe I'll make him buy me ice cream.
>>
>>38718933
Now that's a plan
Where does he work?
Make sure whatever he buys you is bigger than what he gets himself
>>
File: ulvnyk8xmjcy.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
ulvnyk8xmjcy.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
Anyone have an archive of some of the stories these neckbeards have posted here? Some of them can be good
>>
Someone please email me, even if it isn't Laura. I'm lonely
>>
>>38718980
Sorry mom got us food.

He works at a chickfila. It's even better because he's totally sick of it from eating it almost every day and that's what our mom got us. We leave to go back to our dad's in a couple hours so I don't know if ice cream will happen tonight sadly. Maybe I'll throw a fit and make him buy me a milkshake at some place still open when we leave.
>>
>>38718811
for the love of god don't dive into findom. Femdom fine findom bad.
>>
>>38719802
Are you telling me that I can't make him buy me things? Because I've been doing that for a couple years now.
>>
>>38719792
I don't think you need to throw a fit to get it done
>>
>>38665304
I hugged my brother. He violently squirmed away from me and punched me in the jaw and asked me if I'm a faggot.

What the fuck is the point of these threads and why is there 500 replies.
>>
>>38720038
I like to make him feel like he has to do things to make me happy. If he doesn't feel kinda bad for even considering saying no then it's not satisfying.
>>
>>38720200
I don't think you should do that, I think its more sincere if you don't throw a fit
But that's just what I would do
I can't even pretend to be angry without crying its embarrassing
>>
>>38720332
I don't think you really understand our relationship.
>>
>>38720447
I think I do and I don't want you to torment your poor brother's emotions over ice cream :(
>>
>>38720526
It's not tormenting. It's just telling him that he's a jerk and lazy until he says yes.
>>
>>38718811
>tfw no dom onee-chan
Your brother is a very lucky guy, that sounds hot as fuck.
>>
Laura's mastering the triangle and I'm here sleeping my life away.
>>
>>38669843
Elaborate please lmao
>>
>>38721221
I'm not gonna do that anon, I'll try the guitar, maybe someone will know
And for the guy who asked earlier, that girl and I just exchanged hellos
>>
>>38721953
The wonderful thing about guitars is, unlike the triangle, you can pretty much teach yourself how to play them. Try talking more with gym girl next time. About how old is she? How tall is she?
>>
File: the triangle.png (75KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
the triangle.png
75KB, 600x448px
>>38721221
>mastering the triangle
Sorry, this is all I could think of. I should probably sleep.
>>
>>38722063
She's older than me, I think 23 but I don't remember how I found out, I didn't ask her
And if you must know she's a little taller than me
>>38722247
You should sleep, and get your mind out of the gutter
>>
>>38722312
>You should sleep
Yes
>and get your mind out of the gutter
But it's comfortable here.
>>
>>38722247
What else would anyone think of? Seriously.
>>
>>38722407
The instrument, bearg
>>
>>38723258
Yeah, but that seems so simple that it couldn't have been it, you know? Like, it had to be something more, especially how this thread can be.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170730-011846.png (439KB, 934x954px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-011846.png
439KB, 934x954px
>>38723457
Not everything is an urban dictionary word
>>
Uargh, it's sunday but I've got work from 8:30 am till 5 pm. On the plus side, I get payed, and my sister will be coming over after work for dinner so that's nice. I won't really have time for my cousin today but we're gonna bake a pie together tomorrow when I'm free.
>>
>>38718005
>>38718099
I just woke up again hello
Is v sweaty
>>38718007
You know what you did
M calls me that sometimes just to annoy me
>>38723741
A pie sounds nice
I hope you have a good day at work if possible
>>
File: lutherwave.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lutherwave.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>38724102
>Is v sweaty
Steamy
I didn't manage to sleep
>>
>>38724102
>spoiler
You know one day I'll be with my cousin and will beat you guys for the cutest couple on earth award but for now you take the crown.
And thanks, sunday's are funny days in the shop, usually starts out really quiet and then get progressively busier during the day till there's a line at closing time for all the people that forgot to get something on saturday and quickly want to do that last bit shopping before the week starts again.
>>
>>38724388
>I didn't manage to sleep
It's okay
Just try and try again. Eat more fruit and exercise
>>38724496
You've clearly never had anyone call you little anon after they come just to tick you off.
Sounds like a busy day then. Today will be pretty boring for me, though I think when everyone here wakes up we'll attempt to make pancakes
>>
>>38724728
>I didn't manage to sleep
Well that's not entirely true, I napped in the evening for about an hour. Sleeping is for dumbs anyway.
I made a bacon sandwich earlier which was nice and had a nice mug of tea so my morning has been good so far.
>>
>>38724814
Napping during the evening is good. And during the day, and afternoon, and night
Sleeplets are dumb
What flavor tea? I only drink rooibos tea occasionally. Are you planning to stay up then?
>>
>>38666237
Maybe it's platonic pls don't try to fuk your cousin that's gross
>>
>>38670245
Dude don't do anything weird this has been a meme for a long time on 4chins to convince socially awkward people that their family are into them in assure you here feelings are strictly platonic
>>
>>38675547
Fuck off ur wrong
>>
>>38724959
Just normal tea, I don't drink anything special for my morning cuppa really. I'm probably not going to sleep until tonight this won't end up going to plan
>>
>>38706053
>http://game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_chr180_q3_s20_5.mp3
this is pretty spot on for austria underrated/10 post
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>38719049
just search for kissy in the archive and you got at least a week's worth of fap material
>>
>>38725501
>kissy

shit taste man she has like three greentexts
>>
>>38719049
what kind of stories, anon?

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32504292
>>
>>38725655
>All those pre-trip Imouto Cuddler posts

Like a blast from the past. It's crazy to think Story was setting it up all the way back then. We had no idea that she would write three other continuous stories for us over the next few months. I miss the IC days. They were so sweet.
>>
>>38725542
I'm not gonna stoop to your level of insulting trips. She has plenty of juicy greentexts worthy of faps.
>>
>>38726267
seconded for the truth
>>
>>38726267
>>38726317
You guys cant be serious. Im not trying to cause problems or insult anyone but kissy has hardly any stories and the few she did write were barely any good

All I can remember is her saying "greentext coming" time and time again and never actually posting anything
>>
>>38726398
>never actually posting anything
She always eventually posted, it just took some badgering.
>>
>>38726433
I feel like we're remember two different kissys if Im being honest with you
>>
>>38726485
I don't, she always delivered but was slow as fuck.
>>
>>38726507
I really dont remember her delivering more than a few times and eventually she stopped talking about her 'brother' in general other than her regular "I hug my aniki and love him very much" post at the start of threads

Im not trying to insult her Im just saying that she really didnt have much content
>>
I zoned out and accidentally did a lot of writing again tonight
What's everyone up to?
>>
>>38727381
I just woke up, saw what time it was, and panicked because I thought I slept through the whole day. I'm going back to sleep now.
500 get.
>>
I'm gonna give us another bump before goin to bed
up pretty late, but whatevs, I live on the edge
>>
New thread time, niggers
>>38728254
>>38728254
>>38728254
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.