[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would your parents feel if they knew you're a pedophile?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: zerderere.png (119KB, 226x238px) Image search: [Google]
zerderere.png
119KB, 226x238px
how would your parents feel if they knew you're a pedophile?
>>
>>38632862
I guess you don't like your great ancestors very much then huh? good goy
>>
My dad seems to be a ephebophile but even he would be a little disappointed.
>>
>>38632821
My mom already knows.
>>
>>38632821
My mom is the most comprehensive person I know. She'd probably be worried and afraid that I'd do something with every little girl she knows, but she wouldn't judge me so hard.
>>
I'm not a pedophile. For the sake of conversation, my parents aren't the type to comprehend or care about the difference between sexual abuse and sexuality. Not many people are when it comes to pedophilia or taboos. My dad would kill me and then himself. His own words, not mine.

In my own personal opinion, people who vehemently despise self-aware, self-loathing or abstinent pedophiles for simply existing to the point of expressing absurd crude disdainful remarks and threats are just boring predictable trash reaffirming their place in the food chain through conformation to acceptable pack behavior. Rapists, murderers and all sorts of filthy scum like to use them as the go to vessel for their own masturbatory hypocrisy. I'd feel pity if I found out someone I knew was a pedophile, because every boring predictable scumfuck within their immediate vicinity would no longer see them as a living, breathing, feeling human.

2D is fine, 3D is not. That's where I draw the line.
>>
File: fop.gif (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fop.gif
37KB, 300x300px
it would be like the end of old yeller
>>
I'm definetly not a pedo. But if I was, and my parents knew, they would probably maul me to death with a wooden plank with nails.
>>
>>38633363
>I'm definetly not a pedo.
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1492530057764.jpg (458KB, 692x880px) Image search: [Google]
1492530057764.jpg
458KB, 692x880px
who that fuck has parents? are you underage?
>>
File: pedobear-know-she-was-3.jpg (24KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
pedobear-know-she-was-3.jpg
24KB, 500x327px
>>38632821
Gundam not pedofile just polish!
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 197x172px)
images (1).jpg
6KB, 197x172px
>>38633386
/bant/ is better anyway
>>
To be honest I don't think they would mind, as long as I don't actually go out and molest children.
>>
>>38632821
My mom runs a daycare in the house, so she'd probably shut it down immediately.
>>
>>38633583
Leave and don't return teleiophile normie
>>
I hide literally all of my interests from my parents and other relatives
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.