[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weed being illegal is FUCKING BULLSHIT pretty much everybody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: jar-of-weed-360x360.jpg (40KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
jar-of-weed-360x360.jpg
40KB, 360x360px
weed being illegal is FUCKING BULLSHIT

pretty much everybody who wants is smoking it. I smell it every day when im just walking in the street.

BUT THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET IT IS IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS. Meaning robots CANNOT get it. But every normie can at the drop of a hat they just have to ask their friend. ITS FUCKING *EVIL*.
>>
>tfw I live within walking distance of literally 6 different weed stores

God bless Seattle.
>>
it's already legal enough if it's so easy to get :^)
>>
>>38565169
Where do you love op? Id smoke you down. Being high js the only way i can function around people.
>>
>>38565169
Most drugs being illegal is bullshit. I'd rather people get their acid from a government approved dispensary rather than pray to God that their dealer didn't lace their shit with heroin.
>>
Try living in a state that doesnt fucking suck. Here in WA in my city theres a weed store every 4 blocks. Billboards all over the city advertising for 8 different shops.
Unlike the rest of you mongs I dont smoke pot despite being readily available. I dont need it because I may ne a cyborg but Im not a degenerate.
>>
>>38565169
>BUT THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET IT IS IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS

Get Tor and BTC, order some.
>>
>>38565183
>paying ten times as much as you would buying it on the black market
>even on the black market it's over priced due to having to keep it small and secret and dealing with middle men

>paying 30 dollars for a gram
no
>>
>>38565217
...most topshelf weed caps out at about $11/g (tax incld). I've never, ever seen anything above $13, at absolute maximum. Where the fuck did you hear $30/g? You gettin scammed, dude?
>>
So what's the price range for the citites where it's legalized? It's most likely happening in New Jersey next year so I imagine it being higher than average.
>>
>>38565240
Well, >>38565234

But thats pretty much true in Oregon and Washington, as well. Edibles can be a little on the pricey side, though.

Like just normal ass weed is excellent here, even the mids are better than blackmarket top shelf, its great.
>>
>>38565214
>just move to another state with expensive housing bro
They don't have tourism there I coulda swore.
>degeneracy meme
Yes, because you're stupid enough to believe weed causes degeneracy. Okay.

Bet you think it causes car crashes too when the antagonization of cannabinoid receptors actually causes an increase in reflexes.

But yeah sure mkay degeneracy sure thing.
>>
>>38565259
Oh, I wouldn't have expected that. One of my friends recently got medical marijuana and it costs him hundreds even with insurance just to get his first prescription. You don't need anything besides an ID to buy, right?
>>
How can you not get weed? Holy shit
>>
>>38565322
Yeah, just gotta be over 21 with a valid ID.
>>
>>38565323
>>how can you be a virgin with no job that lives with your parents HOLY SHIT
>>>/out/
>>
only right way how to do it is to learn how to grow weed
>>
>>38565333
In oregon the med card you need is two hundred mister just need an ID.
>>
>>38565359
You don't need a med card in Oregon? You haven't for like 2 years now.

The only thing the med card entitles you to is not paying excise tax, so you basically get a 15% discount at all weed stores
>>
>>38565333
Great to know, thanks. I lost my only source months ago for no reason and it seems to be particularly dry in the state lately so I've been waiting patiently for things to turn around.
>>
>>38565234
>implying $11 is cheap when you process gram per day

seriously learn how to grow
you can have gram for as low as few cents if you use sun and small pots
>>
>>38565341

99.9% of "learning" how to grow weed is just knowing how to not get caught.

Weed is a weed. You can grow decent, typical quality herb just as you grow any garden plant. Only thing to watch out for is mold during growing/drying/curing.

But because of prohibition you have to buy all these stupid fucking fans, electric setups, "smell proof" whatever the fucks.

It's so bloody stupid.
>>
>>38565378
In Washington's case you can buy these amounts in one purchase. Your name isn't tracked so you can theoretically get more since its a cash only deal here, but if you get caught with it you can get fucked (this has not happened since legalization):

Flower: One Ounce (28 Grams)
Extracts and Concentrates: 7 grams of extract for inhalation
Edibles: 16 oz. of infused product in edible form or 72 oz. in beverage form
Topicals: 16 oz. of infused topical product in solid form or 72 oz. in liquid form
>>
>>38565341
I like being not evicted
>>
>>38565397
>those edibles and drinks
Christ. I mostly heard you could only buy an ounce max at one time but I never heard about the drinks. I could probably spend a nice day off with one of those.
>>
>>38565340
Literally none of those things are true of me though, however I do and did know many adolescents who can/could buy weed. Like fuck dude
>>
>>38565283
>increased reflexes

In what fucking universe? Every time I drive I almost get hit by some stoner who can't drive. They don't pay attention to anything, they don't stop at stop signs, or look both ways before going, and seemingly don't care if they get hit or not.

They're worse than old people
>>
>>38565702
>They don't pay attention to anything, they don't stop at stop signs, or look both ways before going, and seemingly don't care if they get hit or not.

That's most drivers though
>>
>>38565702
>that guy I almost hit looked like a stoner
You have to go kill yourself NOW
>>38565626
I hope you're baiting and actually know where you are.
>>
>>38565214
Gud for you son
>>
Buying weed is degenerate.Grow your own.
>>
>>38565600
If you're in Washington, the "Legal" brand of weed soda (I liked the cherry flavor, didnt taste weedy at all) rules. Get the 100mg one and you are set for like 18-20 hours.
>>
>>38565882
I'm the Jersey anon, but I need to remember this if I ever go. How much do the drinks run for if they're that strong?
>>
>>38565932
$35 for the bottle at 100mg. Definitely not for regular consumption but its amazing as a once in a while deal.
>>
Fuck Washington. Fuck Seattle. Fuck weed. Garbage, all of it.
>>
>>38566023
>fly overstate buttmad they get a life sentence for a gram of weed
>>
File: 1473422560921.jpg (71KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
1473422560921.jpg
71KB, 559x598px
>>38565882
>35 dollars for 80 mg
>>
>>38565976
Shit, sounds worth it to me. Really surprised how America didn't fuck this chance up. I can only hope it goes well here though. People here are already hostile and the heroin and coke haven't been helping curb their anti social behavior.
>>
>>38566065
100. Edibles are a different high, but yeah, its overpriced. Tough to make weed soda in your own home, too.
>>
>>38566103
I literally looked it up and it said 80 on one sight max.
>>
>LE JUST SMOKE WEEEED BRUUH AYYYY XDDDDDD

Just kys, degenerates.
>>
>>38566144
Yeah there're other places that sell stronger stuff. You'd have to go look at individual shop's websites tho
>>
File: 78ads4ef.jpg (15KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
78ads4ef.jpg
15KB, 512x384px
>all these people talking about weed shops near them
>you're stuck in europe
I just want to get good sleep without stupid meds
>>
>>38566043
I lived in Washington state in Kitsap and Mason country for 4 years. The state is shit, the people are shit, and you are shit.
>>
>>38566244
Weed is basically meds though
>>
Anyone here take chops?
>>
File: web.jpg (137KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
web.jpg
137KB, 900x948px
arf?

*sits down and pants happily*
>>
>>38566317
*pets dog while high*
Ah yes, euphoric
>>
>>38565702
I don't think it causes increased reflexes, but it does make me attempt to drive more carefully going out late with no cars on the road, being too baked to drive means lieing on the bed staring at the ceiling.
>>
>>38566389
No. Synthetic weed antagonizes the receptors at greater rates than actual weed, and I've seen and experienced it make people better at reflex oriented video games. Away better.

For the same reason people knee jerk reaction against E cigs when they're 98 percent safer, people assume it is bad to drive on.
>>
>>38566499
Waay better*
>autocorrect.
>>
>>38566311
Yeah, but at least it actually helps with less or even without side effects
>>
>>38565386
>you know anon you can learn to cook your own lasagna for a way lower price then if go to a nice italian restaurant and have someone do all the work for you.

Why would I go through the effort of growing, it's not like I'm in poverty with pot smoking
>>
>>38567017
Nah, weed will help knock you out but it fucks with your REM cycle, long term (a month or more of regular use) it's not a useful sleep aid.
>>
>>38566499
Also seen completely normal people be thrown into horrible delirious psychotic episodes by spice/synthetic weed.
>>
If this were a few months ago OP I would have told you to use the darknet to get your Bud. Top quality stuff for cheap as well. But ever since Project Bayonet (Thanks Jeff Sessions) all the big sites are down.

It's back to $80 Quater ounces.
>>
>>38565386

>you can have gram for as low as few cents if you use sun and small pots

Because >>38565514

Not everyone has their own house or lives in a place where they can grow. In fact most people don't.

This isn't like growing tomatoes, because with tomatoes you don't have to worry about getting busted. With weed you do.

Massive difference.
>>
>>38565169
jesus bro just ask someone
>>
>>38565208
>Lacing acid with heroin
You don't know how drugs work do you bud
>>
File: IMG_9026.jpg (135KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9026.jpg
135KB, 320x480px
>>38566155
>the Sacred Herb
>degenerate

The Sacred Herb is a gift from the Almighty, mon.
>>
>>38567945
>>38567945
Sessions is such an old codger about weed. The younger generation of Southern good ol' boys all love it too. I think the purpose of Bayonet is to target fentanyl though, which is understandable.
>>
>>38568049
Drugs are drugs to the boomers. The whole reason weed is illegal in the states is because everyone hated Mexicans back then.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.