[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 58

File: britfeel.jpg (1MB, 1939x1412px) Image search: [Google]
britfeel.jpg
1MB, 1939x1412px
simpsonswave edition
>>
I hate curly wurleys.
>>
File: 20170714_205850.jpg (582KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_205850.jpg
582KB, 2048x1152px
What do you lads reckon of my new tattoo?
>>
>>38376269
You can turn it around.

>>38376281
Catholic is no good at all. Totally different world. It's just ritualistic religion.

>>38376336
Literally everyone accepted and that's not even a meme. Unless you have a facial disfigurement or something people wouldn't be awkward around you but even then they would try a bit.

Honestly, I know an ex-muslim (parents were pretty lax about it) who ended up marrying a pastor's daughter.

The more 'messed up' your background the better because they love success stories. They want to see people change their lives.
>>
>>38376336
>hoejabis

Could you explain this for me? give me some insight into what it's like being a paki in britain. Are those girls in hijabs secretly hoes?
>>
Random theory: Ebin is scared to leave his family as he's fraudulently on incapacity benefit and his parents are claiming carers allowance or vice versa.

I'll go through the archive at a later date and let you know how I've pieced this together.

In the mean time I'll be contacting the fraud department of the DWP. Can someone please let me know which car he drives? If I remember correctly it's a Vauxhall but I want all the information in my tip to be correct.
>>
>>38376431
night walk anon?

It's alright but why and why the hand?
>>
looking a bit gaunt as of late

I want to lose more weight, but I don't want to do any exercise, so I just look emaciated
ah well, it's better than being fat
>>
>>38376431
You'd have to be a spanner to get a tattoo like that.
>>
>>38376497
are you going to ring the DWP and show them my 4chan posts and prove i'm mentally stable?
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=560_1492336258
>>
>tfw a woman messages you on OKC for the first time in over a month
>says she really likes my photo
>calls me gorgeous
>wanted to know if I'd be up for meeting up or her driving down to me
>instantly start panicking
>come on a little too strong
>she hasn't messaged back

think I dodged a bullet there
>>
File: cilla4.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
cilla4.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>38376364
Surprise Surprise 3
>>
>>38376497
I don't think Ebin's fraudulently on benefit at all, he can't leave the house and he can't speak to someone on the phone or maintain proper hygeine.
He would be deemed unfit to work in a heartbeat.
>>
>>38376588
Which is proof that his parents are doing nothing to "care" for him. If he had any sense of self worth he'd make the tip himself.
>>
Anyone else here online live with parents? what age range are you? Is it tough living with them?
>>
>>38376617
they bought food and everything for me and my mum books all my appoinments and stuff so they do care
>>
Do you think all the tax-avoiders out there have no sense of self-worth and that's why they don't volunteer to pay more tax than they can get away with?
>>
>>38376649

28, work away in the week and I'm fairly close to buying a house.

Always got on well with my parents, they said they will miss me when I move out.
>>
>>38376649
I'm 31, it's pretty shit. Want my own soace.
>>
File: f1.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
f1.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>38376649
no haha, we're all fully independent adults here
>>
>>38376497
>fraudulently on incapacity benefit

definitely not true. he definitely has learning difficulties., he probably has autism.

>his parents are claiming carers allowance

this is probably true.
>>
Utterly arseholed and in foul mood. Yet I intend to stay up all night and finish all the whisky.
>>
>>38376674

Yeah if you work away a lot it's not really worth renting with prices as they are these days..

>>38376653

What appointments do you have to go to?
>>
>>38376716
dentist, hairdresser, GP sometimes and I get her to ring the foundation english/maths place I goto because I don't talk to them there
>>
>>38376671
That analogy doesn't quite work but I appreciate the attempt.

Ebin grasses his parents in for neglect, he gets put in his own house and he's free to improve his life.

Tax avoider grasses themself in, they go to jail.

Can you please explain to me why you thought that was an appropriate analogy to use?
>>
>>38376763
there isn't neglect though... I don't think there's any complaints. I could just go live in my car and tell them i'm homeless for the same shit
>>
>>38376815
imagine having parents so shit that they let you not wash for months on end

your parents are an absolute disgrace tbqhwy
>>
>>38376869
thats mainly my fault though haha
>>
>>38376912
They raised you genius, it's as much their failing as it is your own.
>>
>Ebin still posting
Get the fuck outta here, Dreamboy. This is a Todd thread now.
>>
>>38376912
to begin with they raised you and they can still intervene and do something about it. my mum and dad would nag me to death if i never showed for a week, never mind a month. they would be on to all sorts of help, not just sit there and do fuck all about it.
>>
File: todd.jpg (25KB, 338x358px) Image search: [Google]
todd.jpg
25KB, 338x358px
>>38376959

If anyone anime posts I'm taking down this whole FUCKING THREAD
>>
lads some cunt stealth removed me from the friends list when i was offline

what the fuck is their problem
>>
>tfw you'll never live in Filey
>>
>>38377014
I'd remove you from The Thread if I could desu lad
>>
>>38376997
showered*
>>
>>38377052
It's a good thing anon.
Once every month on a random date they let Ebin on the roads.
Many lives are lost, but that is how they control the population of Filey.
>>
>visiting parents
>laptop just out of wifi range when i recline on the bed
at least the country pub was super comfy
>>
>>38376688
whats stopping you lad out of interest
>>
>1550 calories today
bad day
>>
>>38376763

No, tax-avoidance is legal avoidance of tax through legal loopholes. Evasion is the illegal one.

Ebin's parents may have figured out they can do the bare minimum (like a rich guy figuring out he can pay next to nothing in tax through loopholes) of care for their son and still get paid a carer's allowance. They are technically carers still..

I wasn't using it as an analogy. I was drawing similarities between the two situations on opposite ends of the economic spectrum, and asking for your answer. The reason I did this was because you brought self-worth into it, which I think has nothing to do with his decision over how he deals with his parents.

If I understood you correctly you were saying a tax-evader shouldn't admit to their crime because they will get in trouble - but what about a tax-avoider? Should they pay more than the minimum that they can get away with?
>>
>>38377189
I'm neet, and unemployable, even for the most basic of shit
>>
I think it's just a case of the grass always being greener on the other side and a result of my failures in life but I sometimes feel like I'd be way happier if I was born a female.
>>
>>38377242
Most people would be. Socially it's a free ride
>>
however much i dont wanna talk about ebin and id rather talk about other shit or involve other people in convo.. I think he's probs just on jobseekers and his parents have given up on pushing hima to get a job because they just couldnt help him or whatever. is this right ebin? i guess parents given up and just letting you go at your own pace
>>
>>38377216

how come you unemployable?
>>
>>38377266
Exactly, I just feel like I'd be better at it. Not saying I wanna become a tranny or anything cause obviously that's not the same at all.
>>
>>38377267
nobody has ever told me or motivated me to get a job or education - maybe the opposite if anything, I have to motivate myself

>>38377242
not too late to transition
>>
>>38377316

Well, you've got the internet, so you've got the means to get advice and information if you do want to change your life. Its your life right?
>>
>>38377350
I've spent months/years looking at advice and info . Its still too fucked up for me to make a killer move

this is just going to go down the same path as it did in the last thread so its not worth it
>>
I can do 3 press ups now
>>
>>38377391
Soon you'll be able to do five, then ten, then 20, 50, a hundred!

Keep it up!
>>
>>38377267
As I understand it he comes from an underclass family and his parents are the types who would rather their kids stay at the bottom with them rather than try achieve something.
>>
>>38377378

>Its still too fucked up for me to make a killer move

What is?

I'm just saying its not about knowledge or whatever, it's about acting. And its up to you to do something etc. Not trying to encourage or pressure you - just saying.
>>
>>38377292
13 years employment gap and no skills. CV is hilariously tragic.
>>
>>38377391
keep it up. you will eventually be able to do a lot more
>>
>>38377427

There's always volunteering, but yeah it would take you quite a lot of time to get work probs, not impossible tho.

How do you like to spend your time?
>>
>posture is getting worse

I'll be fucked for life at this rate
>>
>>38377422
what is there for me? somehow I move out but I'd still be a passionless uneducated unmotivated waste. I don't think i'm worthy enough to even bother trying to do anything, I feel embarrassed my life is quite worthless and I don't deserve anything

would I be really happier if I was wageslaving in a dead end min wage job instead? what hope do I really have anymore? There is no light at the end of the tunnel and nothing I desire or want.
>>
>>38377427
"travelling" lad "travelling"
>>
>>38377504
Unironically just kill yourself if this is your mindset.
>>
>>38377504

whats too fucked up though? what was the "it" in your other post
>>
>>38376649

I'm 33 and live with the old man.

I've moved out for a few years with an ex and it wasn't that great. I don't know what living alone would be like, but I'm a lazy fuck who can't manage money so I'd probably be fucked.

I know people are starting to look down on me for it, but I just take the easy option.

I have a gf who wants to get a place but I really can't be bothered with the hassle.

I think I do want a place of my own, but I can't ever get my account in order as I blow all my money.

I really have no goal in life
>>
>>38377504
aaaaand there it is
the feel sorry for me angle

You've had so many suggestions and offers for help, you just can't be bothered.
>>
>>38377548

Wow you're really lazy and bad with money and live with parents at 33 but have a gf, thats impressive!
>>
>>38377298
Feel the exact same. Even when it comes to relationships I prefer the "female" role.

Oh well, nothing can be done about it.
>>
>>38377528
I probably should, I don't like anything anymore but I'm too scared to die and don't want to upset my parents

>>38377537
>>38377555
you want me to contact the DWP and tell them i'm committing benefit fraud? Everything has an "if" and a "but" I can't find a sensible way into a comfortable position. I've lost sight at why people bother living in the process

I'm not depressed either its just an objective look
>>
>>38376462
Theyre not hoes in the sense that theyre fully on it and want sex, although some do. A "relationship" with a hoejabi involves having to be secretive everywhere you both go because someone might see her. Then when you think its time to get intimate you can only get so far before she pulls the religion card which is ridiculous really because imo if you want be fully Islamic youd believe that even a second gaze upon a member of the other sex is forbidden lol. I dont know man I was raised to never hide nothing so trying to work around these hoes demands is just so tiring now Im so sick of it.
>>
>>38377472
I spend it on here, watching TV shows and numerous other activities that is effectively mindless consumption.
>>
>>38377580
I know, I'm lucky I'm a handsome cunt. I'm getting fat though.

I need to get my shit together and get myself a place soon. I'm in an awkward position with my gf though, I want my own place and space, so moving out on my own will really fuck her off. People see us as a proper couple so they'd think it strange. I think she's getting embarrassed about me living at home, probably getting shit off her mates. Me getting my own place would confirm my lack of commitment.
>>
I just realised the big desk fan I bought off some old guy off Gumtree for 10 quid a couple months back has gone missing. No idea where the fuck it's gone but quite the mystery indeed
>>
>>38377613
We told you how to claim housing benefits. You don't have anything better to do, so you may as well try to get that done this weekend.
>>
>>38377732
Who's nabbed it lad
>>
I'm a NEET that goes on hikkichan a lot - I have a positive attitude about being a hikki, I'm not ashamed, it's not so much about motivation but feeling incompatible with the modern world. I had some rough times. Sometimes I get depressed and stressed and life becomes horrible and unmanageable but this is usually because of Jobcentre shit.. but I've learned to live very cheaply and seek help through doctor which can help me regain finances too, and when things improve I go back to looking for that job that just doesn't exist for me because I'm more interested in vidya anime and reading
>>
>>38377741
It says here

https://www.gov.uk/housing-benefit/eligibility

>single and under 35 bedsit or shared accommodation
>>
>>38377753
You seem like a nice person. Have you considered picking up a hobby like drawing and trying to turn that into a career?
>>
>>38377787
Then get a bedsit accommodation.
>>
>>38376649
23, I have a good job for the area and could afford my own place with relative ease once I built up a deposit. I live with my mam though and I know that if I moved out, she'd be forced to leave the house we're in because she couldn't afford the rent without me. It's a moral dilemma lads
>>
>>38377613

what benefit you on lad, JSA?
>>
>>38376431
thats not a real tattoo, its a transfer like kids do
>>
>>38377873
I don't know, ESA I think
>>
>>38376649
I moved out when I was 18 and it was the best thing I could have done.
>>
>>38376649
26, my mum and dad both are supporting me and helping me stop being a neet of 9 years and making something of myself
>>
>>38376671
Tax avoidance is legal.
Tax evasion is illegal.
Big difference.
>>
I didn't drink :)))) I'm gonna go to sleep. Pray you guys are OK too, neet or whatever you are
>>
>>38376497
They might be claiming housing benefit too and have dissuaded him from trying to be independent because he might become so good at it he'd move out and they'd lose their carers benefit, which would also have a knock on effect of stopping the housing benefit.
So ebin is a hostage to mouldy fortune, if this is the case.
That being said you're being a cunt saying you're going to ring the DWP. Firstly because you have no information to give them and secondly because nobody likes a grass.
>>
>>38378065
no they own the house
>>
>>38378075
own or "own"?
>>
File: p3.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
p3.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>38378157
there is a difference?
>>
Stuck in East Devon...
My eyes are getting heavy
Time for sleepy byes
haiku

Also lads... My job is getting a bit tame as of late.
Everything I do gets boring quickly
Been thinking about going to America and living off the grid, be it homeless or some maniac murderer... Or maybe even just a work visa and try a different culture.

But I give a shit about my parents and don't know how they'd feel
>>
>>38378173
do they have a mortgage?
>>
File: IMG_20170614_012917118.jpg (789KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_012917118.jpg
789KB, 2592x1456px
im back boys, what did i miss?
>>
Waiting for the fox, should be here in 2 minutes. I really think we should give it a name, suggestions?
>>
>>38378233
You need to make an instagram account

>>38378376
poleaboo
>>
>>38378075
I guessed that because if they were renting and you've got mould like yours they would have been on at the landlord to sort it.
Housing benefit depends on the type of mortgage they have, if it's interest-only (I think it is, not sure) they can get housing benefit toward it.
>>
>>38378407
they've owned it for ages, never had a mortgage on it
>>
>>38378183
Try asking them? If you go to the states you could go to Slab City if you want off grid.
>>
>>38378403

ive thought of it but id be too scared of getting doxxed, its bad enough posting here, luckily doxxingfriend is quite nice to me
>>
>>38378376
Basil. You're too young to remember, you had to be there man.
>>
>>38378418
Did they inherit it off a relative or is it an ex council house?
>>
>>38378431
I thought you only posted pictures not where you lived?
>>
>>38378473
this is getting into dox territory now haha
>>
File: 1487922936856.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1487922936856.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
tfw your best friend went to a mental institute for rehab because of his suicidal depression and you don't know when he'll be back
>>
>>38378497

i do, some are closer to home than others obviously but i just get overly paranoid about things like that, im really careful with the ones i post here dessy, i probably have about 500-600 /nightwalk/ pictures from the last few years,and that doesnt include the 100 or so that i lost when my old computer killed itsself
>>
Not like any of you fags care or even read this far but I wanted to let you all know that no matter how bad your life is, at least you aren't 18 with no future prospects having to slave away in warehouses for work because nobody else wants you. It's fucked and it's all my fault too. GP offered me antidepressants the other day, about 5 years too late, should I take them or just carry on being a pessimistic cynical cunt for the rest of my life? Will they actually do anything?

And if any of you guys have real work advice, that would be suitable for a semi retarded person, please share, I want to be normal one day so I can leave warehouses and do a real job.
>>
>>38378455
Bro that brings back some hidden memories... basil brush, Dick and dom, that temple game show for kids, good times watching that shit with my siblings
>>
>>38378558
You're 18 faggot, make use of that free further education and go to college. or get an apprenticeship. You young people literally have life on easy mode
>>
>>38378558
don't think thinking about an 18 year old with a job is going to make people feel better
>>
>>38378513
We told you reporting him was a mistake lad
>>
>>38378626
I'm glad he's there desu
just hope it doesn't take months
>>
>>38378597
>go to college
Already tried sixth form and came out with shit a levels
>get an apprenticeship
Tried this too with a proper engineering firm and lost to some 16 year old rich cunts in suits. I can't talk to people in real life and I fail interviews left right and centre. I'm not going to work for a rip off shit hole company for 3.50 an hour doing an """"""apprenticeship"""''" a.k.a. cheap labour and real companies don't want me, they want a charismatic white kid with a normal life
>>
>>38378649
Eh you usually only stay there for a few days lad don't worry, it tends be too expensive for them to keep someone for a long time. The state of our healthcare system
>>
>>38378510
Ebin lad, there are a shit load of ex council houses out there and even more that were inherited, I'd struggle at that. Reason I ask is I think there's grants for ex council houses that have fungal problems, don't ask me how I know that. So your parents could get it sorted for nowt.
>>
>>38378594
Lol, you're talking about the re-make, I remember that. I was talking about the original.
>>
might go for a night drive, maybe some drunkard will crash into me and kill me.

>>38378714
its not an ex-council house I'm sure
>>
>>38378558
Why the FUCK are you asking on /britfeel/ for "real work advice"? Make that full retard.
>>
>>38378839
Calm down saltasaurus rex I already talked to 2 careers advisors and my parents countless times and everyone is fucking clueless. Or they don't give a shit. Pick one either works

I've learnt pretty much everything I know from the Internet. So I'm gonna try and solve this problem here too.

Or just tell me how to get neetbux and I'll join you all in shit posting for eternity
>>
>>38378671
Maybe those companies want someone who's willing to learn and hasn't got a fucking massive chip on his shoulder. 3.50 an hour might be low but they're teaching you a trade, you can have pride when you've achieved something to be proud of. Get over yourself or you'll just be another 18 year old at the job centre.
>>
>>38378696
I was in 4 weeks.
>>
>>38378933
how did you get put in? did you """"fail"""" a suicide attempt?
>>
>>38378922
You're talking about trades, I'm talking about the apprenticeships that are 'business' and 'retail' and the other useless ones that let employers take advantage.

I want to learn a trade but nobody is willing to hire me over their other candidates. Where exactly did you get the idea that I have pride from? I work in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere with middle aged men.
>>
>>38378825
Just kill yourself.
Are you really worth all the effort?
I have to pay taxes and it makes me sick to think that this money goes to people like you. Just end yourself already.
>>
>>38378896
You've learned everything you know from the internet so go and find out how to get neetbux instead of asking, solve your problem for yourself.
>>
>>38378933
You must be pretty fucked up lad, the average stay after a suicide attempt is 3-7 days
>>
>>38378941
Saw my GP, he asked how I was, I said suicidal. He's heard me say that before but that time I told him I was going to drive into a bridge abutment on the motorway when he asked how and I guess I must have said it with more conviction than usual or something but he asked me if I'd mind if he rang the psych ward so I said no, and he repeated what I'd said to someone, then he asked me if I'd postpone heading for the motorway and go and speak to somebody there that afternoon.
I agreed thinking it'd be the crisis team but it was a psychiatrist. Told him how I'd had enough so suicide was the best option and he asked if I thought I should be admitted. I started to say no but I got a sense that was the wrong answer, then he asked if I was going to try leaving so I said no again and he said good, I'd have sectioned you otherwise.
It wasn't bad, too be honest. I felt more accepted amongst people there than I did/do on the outside. You been in?
>>
>>38379181
no I got sent to the crisis team and since I had no concrete plans they were no help at all, the mental health services are beyond bad. If I ever get the courage i'd just kill myself instead of seeking help
>>
>>38378941
That being said I have failed suicide attempts before, I just didn't tell my doctor about them at the time. It is harder to do than people assume and hanging is very easy to fuck up but I was never in the scouts so that's probably why.
>>
>>38378714
>Ebin lad, there are a shit load of ex council houses out there and even more that were inherited, I'd struggle at that.

>kieran, there are hundreds of people in the country with your name, I'd really struggle to find your exact address
>doxxes from picture of shirt

Don't fall for the doxxlad jew, ebin
>>
>>38378970
Why don't you shut the fuck up and try it yourself?
>>
>>38379258
I think its too late, anyone could find me by now. I don't think anyone could really do anything to impact me apart from kidnap/murder/rape
>>
>>38379043
This wasn't even an attempt, it was "suicidal ideation and solid plans". I suppose if I tried and failed they'd be in the clear, but if they knew I was planning to and didn't prevent it they'd get sued.
>>
File: Basil.jpg (493KB, 966x720px) Image search: [Google]
Basil.jpg
493KB, 966x720px
>>38378455 I remember Basil Brush, boom boom. I like it, I'll call the fox /basil/ from now on

/basil/ came exactly when I was expecting him. It's amazing how animals have such a good notion of time that they have a daily routine they follow to the minute. The encounter could not have been more perfect. I got a few good shots of him trotting under the lamppost (pic related) then he ate some slugs in the gardens along the street. I was very careful and quiet so he didn't see me at all and got really close. I then began to record a video when he moved into my garden and then onto the ones up the street. You get a really good look of him when he trots back up the road near the end

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQugNr9Mfs

Here are the other videos in order in case you missed them:

Searching For Foxes -
Part 1/3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCDyEjYvrsE

Searching For Foxes - Part 2/3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iebxuwa9ydU

Searching For Foxes - Part 3/3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64LjH_Rm51g

Close Encounter of the Fox Kind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiqGkVkin0o
>>
File: cry.png (326KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
326KB, 500x385px
>>38376649
Late teens
My parents are working all the time so i almost never see them. Combined with my NEET lifestyle ive had no real contact with a person in about 3 months. Even shopping, I pussy out and go for self serve. I havent even had someone say something to me in about a month.
My advice is: it doesnt get better
>>
twas just laying in bed trying to sleep when i thought of a really smart thing to do if you're ever a contestant on the gameshow "golden balls" and get to the split or steal bit at the end

pick the split ball, when it's time for you and the other person to open up your balls wait for them to open up their ball before opening yours, if they picked split then open your ball but if they chose steal then pick up your other ball and jumble it around facing away from the camera and tell the presenter you picked the steal ball.
>>
File: 1456381556946.gif (489KB, 414x455px) Image search: [Google]
1456381556946.gif
489KB, 414x455px
Another night spent wide awake depressed

I tried so hard to fix my sleeping pattern and get a job so I'd not be such a disappointment..
>>
>>38379748
You absolute cunt you should spoiler that shit, gave me a fucking headache
>>
>>38378671

The fact you even have a-levels puts you in a better situation than me. I'm 20 and have no education and have never worked.
>>
>>38379849
Sorry

I really like them
>>
>>38378933
are you better now? Did it 'cure' you or just teach you how to suppress the suicidal thoughts?
>>
File: f2.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
f2.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>38378825
>might go for a night drive

so I did, several heart racing moments later and I'm alive. I parked my car and went for a walk but some guy with long hair and black was walking towards me and I heard a loud diesal engine of what was probably a van so I started sprinting back to my car, pure adrealine and panic. Took me ages to recover
>>
File: IMG_1021.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.png
92KB, 412x351px
What is even the purpouse of these /britfeel/ threads? I see this thread every day and I have no clue what it is about.
>>
>>38380303
They are for brit feels
>>
>>38380257
Lad why are you so panicky over stuff that's probably nothing when you go out in public? Have you had a bad experience or something?
>>
>>38380303
it's for brits and people pretending to be brits to talk about whatever they want
>>
>>38380418
>pretending

pretty much impossible. They get ousted out eventually
>>
>>38380380
I've got no idea, the thoughts just come and then smother me and I lose all rational thought until its over. Its not just a specific thing its nearly everything. Its impossible for me to do anything normal because of it. I'd say if I keep going out its only a matter of time before i'm going to fuck up
>>
Had a normal sleeping pattern for once. It lasted 4 days
>>
File: 1480187309129.png (86KB, 216x192px) Image search: [Google]
1480187309129.png
86KB, 216x192px
>>38376649
It's tough.
Had a very rocky relationship with Mum over the years, we would get into actual fights, punches thrown. I would often wedge my chair against the door and my bed, making it impossible to open. I have never had any privacy, since she would always be invading, re-arranging stuff and reading every note and letter I kept (sometimes I'd fold up blank bits of paper just to fuck with her).
Nowadays I barely even talk to her. I don't even eat dinner with my family, since I can't stand to even be in her presence.

I'm kinda okay with Dad I guess.
My Brother is 25 and still lives at home, simply because it's cheaper for him to commute into London for work than it is to live there. I've not actually seen him in about a month, despite our rooms being right next to eachother.

I'm kinda stuck in this situation though. I'm getting ESA for Paranoid Schizophrenia - 250 every 2 weeks for doing nothing. I don't have to pay any bills or buy all my food. Financially, it's to my benefit. Anxiety-wise, it may be to my benefit too. Last time I lived away from home (at uni) I ended up in the worst mental state I've been in, with the onset of SZ.
I don't trust myself with living alone and being left to my own devices, because I know I'll just lock myself in my room and watch anime and vidya games constantly, basically as I do right now. Not to mention I've never been given any semblance of independence at any point in my life.

Mum still treats me like a kid, and she treats my older, much more successful and independent brother, who has a degree and a proper income and can drive, as a kid too.
>>
File: e75.jpg (323KB, 700x992px) Image search: [Google]
e75.jpg
323KB, 700x992px
>>38380512
I went for longer than a week on a more normal sleep schedule, back to reality now though

>>38380484
to add onto this I think its impossible for me to progress while I have this. I ran back to my parked car with my key out ready to lynch this guy if he started coming towards me, I kept looking back at him while running then jumped in my car and floored it with no seatbelt on and not looking for any other cars.

Its not an unusual occurrence either, happens nearly every time I go out by myself if I see someone or a car or something. Its only a matter of time before something bad will happen but I don't want to see the GP because they're useless fucks. I thought this would lessen as I kept going out but its just getting worse. I can't leave my town on my own and cannot go to anything as it stands. What a predicament, no wonder I was shut in for years
>>
>>38380465
I'm australian and never get called out
and since I'm anonymous you'll never know which other posts are me ,':^)
>>
>>38380648
You're lucky because you aussies spell shit the same as us, that's where most yanks slip up. Also where in Australia are you from? I spent a few months there recently. Melbourne is great, Sydney is shit
>>
Lads you know how having sex with trannys is gay right, what about a woman with a strapon. Is this the loophole?
>>
>>38380697
>Melbourne is great
are you a literal commie poof
>>
>>38380885
Sydney is more commie lad, the lockout laws are literal dystopian
>>
>>38380808
Pegging is still pretty gay lad.
>>
>>38380808
You're not supposed to put things in your butt
>>
>>38381899
why does it supposedly feel good then?
>>
If I ever saw Ebin in real life he better watch out because I would kiss him right on the cheek
>>
the only girls into me are fat single mums. i mean i'd still shag them if i wasn't such a social retard but i want a cute chubby teen gf
>>
>>38381926
Jewish propaganda

oreganos
>>
hi, it's Sam, I just woke up.
>>
>>38382297
What the Jews put the g spot in the butt?

>>38382359
Hi Sam I'm upset you woke today.
>>
>>38381926
Ebin you've been up all night, you should get some sleep dear
>>
>>38380648
You'll mention Tim Tams or "lollies" eventually lad and we'll get you.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
10lbs to go
and my BMI is under 20 for the first time ever
>>
>>38383166
and then I'll be instantly ungotten because I'm anonymous
you can't ever win
>>
>>38382459
Ejaculation feels good because the prostate is stimulated by muscle contractions. It serves to encourage procreation.

The idea that the prostate should be stimulated through your arse is jewish sodomitic propaganda. Don't do it lad
>>
>>38382459
Do it lad, just because some people think it's gay doesn't mean you shouldn't deprive yourself of pleasure.
Buy a big rubber willy.
>>
>havent left the house except for work in a month
>saved fucking cuntloads of money

wew lads
so this is the power of being a shut in
>>
>>38383635
teach me senpaiatchi
>>
>>38383648
the secret is to not have any friends
>>
might go for a walk
it's raining but it means less people about
>>
I want to suckle on Ebins cute willie
>>
>>38384154
I know it's edgy but I love the feeling of rain when walking, it's so comfy and keeps you at a nice temp
>>
>>38376649

My family don't want me to move out at the present time as they would rather I saved up for a deposit on a home instead of renting somewhere.
>>
>>38384195
Are you banned from britpol or something
>>
File: 83.gif (1MB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
83.gif
1MB, 500x378px
>>38384232

My name is blacklisted on /pol/ and I get immediately banned when I post with it.
>>
>>38384305
There must be a butthurt britpol mod that hates anime/karen

I'm convinced of it as other threads are left alone, but I get posts deleted whenever I post in britpol myself
>>
>>38383272
thanks mr skeletal lad
>>
>>38384393
hey I have a bit of muscle
and lots of loose skin ;_;
>>
>>38383340
I like how you don't even pretend that you can go without mentioning tim tams

fucking aussies and their tim tams...
>>
File: 1468006354992.png (260KB, 418x390px) Image search: [Google]
1468006354992.png
260KB, 418x390px
What did you want to be as a kid, lads?
I wanted to be a detective.
>tfw I'm a dumb NEET now
>>
File: tim-tams-014.jpg (317KB, 2163x1253px) Image search: [Google]
tim-tams-014.jpg
317KB, 2163x1253px
>>38384577
they're quite good ay
>>
>>38384328
Or he's so cancerous even the mods ban him on site, don't indulge his attention whoring
>>
>>38384672
too late

I just made a post defending his honour on britpol
>>
>>38384640
I wanted to be a space man
>>
>>38384640
Wanted to be an author, but Im shit at writing ;_;
>>
>>38384640
A professional wrestler or a mercenary

After years of dedication I now work in an office
>>
i either wake up too early and feel exhausted
or too late and feel worn out from oversleep

can never just wake at a sensible time
>>
>>38384839
Get an alarm clock
>>
Hello, I don't use a tripcode.
>>
>>38384640

Unironically a soldier / marine. They'd never have accepted me after I got diagnosed as an autist though.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (23KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
23KB, 248x189px
>Chinese government offering $70,000 reward for information leading to capture of foreign spies.
>The Chinese government really believe that the West would send over white english teachers that speak broken Chinese to spy on them.
>>
>>38384640
>apache helicopter pilot
>computer games designer
>>
>>38384969
>Offering money instead of chinese gf
>>
>>38384969
How retarded do you have to be to believe that the US doesn't have spies in china?
>>
File: 1498388798551.jpg (11KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
1498388798551.jpg
11KB, 236x253px
>NoFap for 15 days
>sensitive as fuck
>tomorrow is the day
>my mother suddenly says that tomorrow we are going to a huge family meeting

This is fucking surreal.
>>
>>38382359
Hi Sammykins, so have I. Hope you've been a good boy.
>>
>>38385017
>"Hi uncle anon!"
>little boy hugs you
>you immediately jizz from the human contact
>get disowned
>>
>>38384640
millionaire with lots of lambos and hot Chav gfs

I now stack shelves at a supermarket
>>
>>38385029
Kek
Luckily there are no kids, but my cousin's gf may be there
>>
>>38384640
>Journalist
>anxiety
>>
>>38384987
How retarded do you have to be to think the US would send white ESL teachers to Shanghai sexpat bars to spy on the Chinese government?

If the US has spies in China they're ethnically Chinese.
>>
>>38384640
doxanon at it again
>>
>>38384640

I wanted to be a scientist
I am now a scientist

Somehow it doesn't feel all that great and I mostly wish I had become a programmer instead.
>>
>>38376649
I'm 19 and have to move out before Xmas. I think they're bluffing though because i doubt they'll throw me out on Xmas day.
>>
Pros vs cons of joining a gang? thinking of it as a last way out
>>
>>38384640
>What did you want to be as a kid, lads?

happy
>>
File: 63.png (2MB, 1698x1922px) Image search: [Google]
63.png
2MB, 1698x1922px
>>38384640

>What did you want to be as a kid, lads?

I never quite figured that out and promptly messed up my further education after school.
>>
>>38385235
This did me a sad
Pls cheer up anon!
>>
>>38385234
pros: sense of belonging
cons: youre an idiot and will do illegal shit and get arrested and ruin your life or get beaten up by another set of people and possibly killed
>>
>>38384640
I wanted to be an architect or engineer
currently in uni studying economics which is ok I guess
>>
Should I buy World of Final Fantasy and Splatoon 2 /britfeel/? You can decide my fate.
>>
File: 1496579221000.jpg (33KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496579221000.jpg
33KB, 1024x576px
>>38384640
I wanted to be a COMPLETE FUCKING LOSER that sits inside his room all day masturbating to anime
>>
>>38385113
Hello nymphanon

I want to molest your waifu
>>
What do you think we'll be like when were all 50 lads?

Britfeel will likely be gone, we probably wont have the skill or health to play vidya, no old friends to talk to
What the fuck are we gonna do
>>
>>38385362
I hope to hunt down the Loc Nar and let it consume me. Although not before it transforms me into a 6ft hunk and allows me to bang sweet bitches. Then obviously consumed by the Loc Nar.
>>
>>38385362
I don't think it can change much in 20 years
>>
>>38385234
Im still sad the britfeel scooter gang didn't take off
Would have been ace patrolling the streets on our push scooters doing little hops and smashing the fuck out of our ankles trying to do a spinny move
>>
>>38385317

I definitely have no idea what you mean

Y-you must have me confused with someone else
>>
File: 1479515751553.jpg (131KB, 862x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479515751553.jpg
131KB, 862x500px
>>38385362
I currently work as a programmer so probably still doing that which is depressing. Also probably not married which is also depressing.
>>
>>38385362
I'll still be playing vidya and working this shit job and alone.
>>
>>38385362
I hope to have won the lottery so I can buy land for all of us britfeelers to live on
ill even commission a glory hole building for Ebin to live in
>>
>>38385362
>What the fuck are we gonna do

I don't know about you but I'm still going to be fapping to anime girls and posting on whatever kind of space-age futuristic imageboards we have then.
>>
>>38385493
I like the idea of building a britfeel mansion but still keeping a mouldy cave for ebin to stay in, he doesn't like change after all
>>
>>38385508
>Hyper-taiwanese spacefrigate hull-welding 4d imageboard
>>
>>38385475
Posts like this make me glad Ive always got the option of an arranged marriage, fucking hell finding someone suitable yourself is so worrying.
>>
There's a homeless person living in my flat block hallways, he's filled the stairway with bottles of piss and graffiti'd his name in pen on the window sill, I've reported him to the police. Stupid fucker.
>>
>>38385519
Imagine the SMELL

Also I couldn't imagine how much tension there'd be because people can't be arsed to do the dishes, washing, cleaning etc. Cause mummy isn't there to do it for us
>>
my canadians really started to become better after adding more fiber to my diet. rarely need to wipe and haemorrhoids are gone
>>
>>38385545

By then we will have robots to do things like those.
>>
>>38385540
I don't know, arranged marriages seem crazy to me. Marrying someone you barely know and being stuck with them is scary if you're not attracted to or compatible with them. I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>38385545
Think of the SMELL YOU DIDNT THINK OF THE SMELL YOU BITCH

Nice posters would probably take up the mantle of mummy and clean things
>>
File: OnkvSdo.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
OnkvSdo.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>be 21
>living with GF for a couple years
>get depressed drop out of college quit job
>GF says i need to move the fuck out
>living with parents now
>doing 40 hours a week at job i dont like
>hardly anyone my age at work, no one wants to be my friend
>no social skills, no friends, didnt keep in contact with anyone after school
>hate myself

can anyone relate?
>>
>>38385540
dont like 99% of arranged marriages end in divorce in Britain? honestly think it would be better to be lonely
>>
>>38385568
I used to have this preconception alongside most of my mates but after getting to know how it actually works in 2017 its not so bad bro. Basically its like formal dating where you get introduced and just get to know each other but you both can say no if you dont end up liking the person. I feel like because you both know the purpose of being introduced its a little better idk. If ive not found someone by 26 its definitely something im doing though.
>>
>>38385572
Id happily do the cleaning, I cant cook for shit though
>>
>>38385627
We just need a massive oven to cook hundreds of tendies and potato smiles at once at an industrial scale
>>
File: 1424733433958.png (61KB, 627x620px) Image search: [Google]
1424733433958.png
61KB, 627x620px
>See cat in yard
>Make mistake of feeding it
>It's all over me and has the audacity to waltz into my house
Do I own this animal now? It doesn't have a collar but it seems healthy and young.
>>
>>38385661
It could already be owned, the only way to make sure is to take it to a vet to see if it's been chipped.
>>
>>38385661
>yard
What?
>>
>>38385676
You know, the place between your garden and your house. I think posh cunts call it a 'patio'.
>>
>>38385362
well travelled and living abroad, in a relationship and happy with a mediocre job

a few richfag friends that I go boating with, some even spoil me for meals at their local yacht club. I already get this with the people I rub shoulders with at uni, for some reason they are fine giving me a taste of the good life
>>
>>38385689
Fuck Im a posh cunt nooooooo.
>>
>>38385695
Gimme yer money or I'll shiv ya.
>>
>>38376649
Moved out at 20, 21 now. Glad my mummy got into real estate and bought a flat with all her golddigging shekels, though I can't help but think her and my stepdad only agreed with it so that they could get my arse out of their house. The bastard. Still, life is objectively better now that I'm out of that place.
>>
>>38385362
>implying any of us will make it to 50
>>
>>38385692
>I already get this with the people I rub shoulders with at uni, for some reason they are fine giving me a taste of the good life
f-fucking tory, I bet you go to Eton the bankers the bonuses the austerity the tories
>>
>>38385362
Hopefully moved to America to plan my suicide by cop whilst doing a bank robbery.
>>
File: 1457438969909.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1457438969909.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>38385362
>implying I'll live past 35
When my mum dies, the final shackles that keep my mind intact will shatter.
>>
File: IMG_20170713_182451.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_182451.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
what's fer dindins ladderinos?
>>
File: 1497307471821.jpg (19KB, 204x228px) Image search: [Google]
1497307471821.jpg
19KB, 204x228px
>found out one of my old friends is a Jew
>suddenly feel infuriated with everything he says and does
Who /antisemite/ here?
>>
File: 1496857336978.png (547KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496857336978.png
547KB, 800x450px
>>38385852
>American 'cheese'
>Ketchup instead of brown sauce or pickle
>Not even toasted
>>
>>38385820
it's a uni for oxbridge rejects so probably the most fertile ground for making such friends

it's truly a different world, I feel completely out of depth but it's free food and expensive alcohol so I'm not complaining.
>>
File: 1499751844417.gif (114KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1499751844417.gif
114KB, 500x349px
>>38385869
>mfw I'm walking the dog at around the time when school finishes and I see hundreds of pakis and their bomb-spawn scuttling around like they own the place
>>
there's a weird huge loud electrical vent thing at the end of my road, always wondered what it was

think the government has a bunker underneath or something
>>
>new to alcohol
>cannot get drunk off anything

thanks slavic genes
>>
>>38385974
>tfw I can only drink faggy girl drinks and cider because everything else tastes gross
>>
>>38385981
what drinks do you like?
>>
>>38386003
Buck's Fizz is alright.
>>
>>38385711
>shiv ya.

Not knowing inner London Negroid slang. Are you some sort of racist, lad?
>>
>>38386041
I'm not racist I hate everyone equally :^)
(please don't send me to the gulag, mummy may)
>>
>>38385869
don't understand how you can be so upset about someone who was your friend for so long
>>
File: keith-lemon-hooch.png (578KB, 1404x672px) Image search: [Google]
keith-lemon-hooch.png
578KB, 1404x672px
>>38386019
I'm glad I'm not the only anon who drinks Bucks Fizz. I buy three bottles of it each Friday to drink over my weekend gaming sessions. I always get weird looks from the Tesco cashier when I buy it. Apparently it's a chav drink.

I don't like spirits. Tastes like medicine or lighter fluid. Hooch is my favourite alcoholic beverage. I quite liked cherry cider until they discontinued it.
>>
>>38386072
He was always kind of, eh, to me. Finding out he's part Jew just makes a lot of his actions over the years make sense. He's stingy, greedy, selfish, argumentative, defensive and very left wing. Also once I did the nazi salute around him (as an innocent joke) and he got super offended, like I'd just killed someone.
>>
Just got a sudden, huge rush of vertigo

very unsettling
>>
>>38385920
burgers were still in the oven broseph
>>
Is online dating some kind of chad-only meta-meme? I've talked to literally tens of girls but all of them bar one stopped responding when i broach the topic of meeting in person.
Am I just an uggo or something?
>>
>>38386370
It basically is, the girls get messaged and lavished by a shitload of different guys, she'll choose the most attractive and meet with them
From then on the girl will believe herself to be too good to date less attractive men than the chad they fucked, she wont meet you but still talk with you for a bit, they love the attention after all
>>
>dreamt about her again
>for the third night in a row
someone come and kill me
>>
File: cilla5.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cilla5.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>38386546
I dream about her too
>>
>>38386370
>Am I just an uggo or something?

probably not. girls are like this with most lads. its more about keeping them interested in you. would not say im a chad but i get told im a good looking lad and i still struggle a lot with online dating. noticed i get the most replies when i act silly and barely any when i act serious.

you should ask for their number before you ask to meet
>>
>>38386546
I dreamt my boss was a vampire and was chasing me round my house slowly, kind of like nemesis from resident evil. I think even though he wanted to kill me he also wanted to die, so he wasn't putting in 100% effort. Not sure If it actually helps against vampires but in the dream I coated all of my kitchen knives with salt just in case.
>>
File: x3bhyt.jpg (123KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
x3bhyt.jpg
123KB, 1365x768px
Just slept for 18 hours lads. Makes me feel really lazy haha

What's your personal best?
>>
>>38386613
wish I was there with you lad haha

t.not ebin
>>
Am i addicted if i take 1 hayfever tablet and 2 aspirin a day for my bad back?

How long before im eating weed?
>>
>>38386613
probably like 12. i have not got more than 10 hours since the age of 18. feel like i am just wasting the day if i sleep too much.
>>
Any you lads know people on the police force?

I've been right into driving sims lately and I'm getting pretty good. I'm really just wondering how hard it would be to join the motoring or instant response arms of the force. I essentially just want to drive fast.
>>
>>38386670
Thanks for killing the thread mate
>>
>>38380206
Sorry, fell asleep mid convo. I'm better now but for neither of the reasons you suggested, I had to treat the cause of my depression and change my life. That sounds passe and like a something out of a self help book but it's true. I've had clinical depression on and off but my biggest problem was causal and reactive depression to shit that was going on in my life. It's been 3 years since I got out of hospital, I've had my meds tinkered with in that time but mostly it's been getting rid of the negative people that's brought the most benefit. Yeah I'm even more of a loner now but I'm happy and I don't care, I don't need other people.
>>
>>38376649
20, parents divorced so only live with mum and 2 brothers and sisters. i really love my family and i like living with them so i don't plan on moving out any time soon (not that i could afford to anyway)
>>
>>38386843
do you mind going into a little more detail?

This friend of mine got depressed because of a breakup, but the reason it got so bad was because of his deep rooted insecurities, anxiety and potential undiagnosed OCD

>I've had my meds tinkered with in that time
Are you usually on meds as well as changing your behaviours?
>>
>>38386670
That sounds fuarking sick bro.
>>
>>38386857
Any creepshots of your sisters, lad?
>>
Lads, debate me on this. Why should NEETs with no prospects of getting a job ever have enough means to get access to comfy stuff (like internet) rather than just the basics (like the government paying for your bills/rates and giving you food coupons), but nothing else.
>>
>>38386968
Because once they start down that road they will end up taking more and more from people until they have nothing.
>>
>>38386613
after getting back from a holiday when i was 14, i slept from 10am to 4pm the next day.
>>
>>38386995

Your reasoning had literally no arguments as to why NEETs are worth what they are getting
>>
>>38386968
NEETs are usually at the forefront of all scientific research because of all the free time they have. Its beneficial for the government and more so humanity to allow NEETs to access the internet.
>>
>>38387026
I'm not even entering into that debate.
>>
>>38387038
>NEETs are usually at the forefront of all scientific research

I assume you have a peer-reviewed study to back that claim up?

Spoiler alert: you don't

>>38387049
well of course, I wouldn't argue something I had no arguments about either
>>
>>38387090
Get off the internet and go to work, you lazy shit. Someone has to pay for our ESA.
>>
>>38386968
Surely it would be better for the government to just give them jobs if they're going to be that intrusive
>>
If I book a day stay at a hotel, will they know what's up?
>>
>>38387166
Maybe. What is up?
>>
>>38386968
why shouldn't neets get the relatively small amount of money for internet a year when abudallah and his cousin-wife get a 8 bedroom house and a million quid for their 14 kids
>>
>>38387090
I can't provide any studies as all of the work being done is Top Secret. All I can say is that there are tnm (Top NEET Men) working on something that will be crucial in mankind's survival.
>>
>>38386968
>Why should NEETs with no prospects of getting a job ever have enough means to get access to comfy stuff

to begin with, the government does not know they have no prospect of getting a job. to government, people living on job seekers are receiving enough money until a job is available. enough people are working to keep the country running. there are always going to be people out of working in a capitalistic system. you cant just punish every single person on job seekers because some are taking advantage of it because the whole point of it is to give a person the means to keep functioning while jobs are not available.

a lot of people on 4chan are mentall ill anyway. being a neet for years is hell, nothing to be envious of. look at ebin
>>
>>38387167
Hes obviously meeting an old man from craigslist so he can suck his slimy cock
>>
>>38387167
Indecent things
>>
>>38387143
Dream on, fat slob I get paid externally and not a single dime goes for your miserable existence.

>>38387145
Of course it would be. Some of the NEETs would like to have jobs and they should get them if skilled enough. But what we are debating is that most posters here are not even willing to have one, why should their internet privileges be sustained?
>>
>>38387166
yes, me and my mate once book a hotel room for going to a concert in london, when we asked out the desk for some ice, they looked at us majorly funny
>>
>>38387183
Because denying access to the internet is a grave violation of basic civil liberties
>>
>>38387183
Less talk, more work. This weed doesn't buy itself.
>>
>>38387173
Abudallah and the cousin wife should be getting zilch, I agree with you on that one.

>>38387178
There can be cut off point regulations. For example you do get money in addition to the food coupons and bills/rates paid for 6 years, but if after six years you still have no job and have had, say, less than 4 interviews in that period then the money gibs is gone and you are only left with the other things.

The mentally ill ones that can obviously never miraculously get cured one day and become suitable for employment can retain gibs privileges, it is hardly their fault and there's not much they can do.
>>
>>38385959
Take a picture anon, I wanna see it.
>>
Hey guys, Glad you found the fox again! I'm thinking maybe leave it alone from the torch so he can go about his business? foxes are hungry critters these days.

I'm proud of myself for not drinking, and think I can carry the momentum on and keep it up.

I've done some productive stuff today, went shopping, cleaned up and hoovered, prepared a meal for later (marinading some chicken) feels good!

Hows nightwalk anon and his not smoking going?
>>
>>38386613
Wow! Sweet dreams princess! About the same lad. Me and a mate got really fucked up one night and slept thru daylight.
>>
>>38387208

You have the absolute freedom to access internet however much you want as long as you have the money to pay for it. The government is not limiting the internet access in UK, it is your own problem to source the money to pay for access somehow.

>>38387214
Again, you are getting 0p out of my taxes, see above post for reference, useless fuck
>>
>>38386968
NEETs are a tiny burden, boomer pensions and boomer healthcare are like 80% of our welfare budget.
>>
There's an anon in this thread who's actually arguing that neets have zero worth and deserve to live in poverty?

I think it's probably not worth reply to such a bigotted uncompassionate human being about this one guys, it's probably just bait/bullying anyway... Ignore him
>>
>>38387245
You realise that in the end no one would be affected by this? The neets living with their parents would just have their parents give them money and internet access, while I can't imagine many single people remain on JSA for more than six years. And as you've said people on disability would be exempt, it would be an entire bureaucratic system that targetted no one
>>
>>38387286
Point one post where I said NEETs ''have zero worth''. Also, not bait.

>>38387279
So no arguments then? Mass casualty attacks are a ''tiny fraction'' of deaths in the country, should we not tackle that just because it is a ''tiny burden'' ?
>>
>>38387304
Just imagine the amount of revenue if benefits to people not working ''cause i'm on the Diazis'' get stopped
>>
>>38387218
>less than 4 interviews in that period then the money gibs is gone and you are only left with the other things.

they do stuff like that anyway lol. you have to prove you're looking for work or your money gets cut off for a certain amount of time. its only the absolute dead beats that the dole dont try with because they have no chance of getting a job anyway. you cant just cut off benefits altogether when from the perspective of the dole, and the government, most people on the dole for years are simply unemployable and complete failures. some people are fucked, and there are more employable people out there. there is always going to be absolute fuck ups that are at the bottom of the barrel with no employable qualities. perhaps the people at the bottom of the barrel should be forced to do something else, such as join the army, or voluntary, but this is another argument altogether

yeah, some people take advantage of the dole but the government does not always have the resources to prove this or the ability decipher them from simple fuck ups
>>
>>38387315
your crusade against sponging NEETs already exists

they're called JSA advisors and they are fucking brutal with bennies cuts

boomers meanwhile sit tight on triple lock pensions draining taxes and you say fuck all
>>
Just dropped my phone in my porridge lads haha. First time I've properly laughed in a while that.
>>
>>38387315
you;ve accused someone of being useless and you've also repeatedly asked people to demonstrate why they are worth X for example "why are you worth all the effort?" and Your reasoning had literally no arguments as to why NEETs are worth what they are getting

You may not have specifically said zero worth, but you can see how it's been implied. It's not like neets take much and enjoy much compared to self-sufficient people with varying success.

This is really stupid, this anon is obviously determined to try and beat down neet's self-esteem and try and bully them into "getting a job" and have convinced themselves they are in the right, and are fighting a "good" cause.

They can't see the reality of the situation as simply bullying and this "debate" is a farce, seeing as he is not willing to give any ground and argue reasonably
>>
Lads, debate me on this. Why should avatarfags with no prospects of posting something comfy ever have enough means to get access to comfy threads (like britfeel) rather than just the basics (like /b/, /a/ and /trash/), but nothing else.
>>
TOP NEET MEN
>>
>>38387380
Avatarfags and former avatarfags should be banned on sight
>>
>>38387405
>Avatarfags should be killed on sight

FTFY

That way there'd be no former avatarfags
>>
>>38387332
It really wouldn't amount to much in the grand scheme
>>
>>38387377
wew, i missed some quotation marks and in that first sentence.

>>38387380
Oh god. Just ignore him, it's been ridiculous how Ebin gets so much attention when he pretty much just complains about his life and talks about himself (which is quite a boring life) so let's not keep talking about him unless he brings something less self-absorbed to the table
>>
>>38387411
Fair enough, I'd go along with that
>>
Lads, debate me on this. Why should polish housemates with no prospects of having sex with me ever have enough privacy (like in the toilet) rather than just the basics (like me not filming them using the toilet), but nothing else.
>>
>>38387334

You can bullshit the system indefinitely with the ''looking for work'' thing. Even the most unskilled and often not even able to speak English people get employed in supermarkets eventually (I have worked for multiple supermarkets before, I know what I am talking about). You can't convince me a single person physically and mentally able to work can't find any kind of job at all in 6 years.

>>38387363
> people who've paid taxes all their lives are now getting loadsa money back, boohoo

>>38387377
> "why are you worth all the effort?"
Who are you quoting cause this surely does not appear anywhere in my posts?

> bully them into "getting a job"
So you are saying just sitting and breathing entitles you to regular wads of cash indefinitely? We shall make all the poor countries in the world aware of this then

>his "debate" is a farce, seeing as he is not willing to give any ground and argue reasonably

I respond to every single post with an actual answer, no one has made an argument thus far apart from ''why should I not get money'' and ''why should others not get their income cut first''
>>
any MMA fans here?

Just listening to Dominick Cruz (beast) talking to Joe Brogan about depression.... really damn enlightening
>>
>>38387421
Found the Len
>>
>>38387332
yeah but imagine the amount of money it would cost the government to create more prisons because you know most of them would just end up becoming criminals

you already have enough people working. why are you asked if big mongy dave isnt working? i dont want that cunt working with me.
>>
Lads, debate me on this. Why should OAPs with no prospects of getting healthy ever have enough means to get access to comfy stuff (like doctors who won't give them a lethal dose) rather than just the basics (like the government sending them to doctor shipman), but nothing else.
>>
>>38387470
EW fake ebin posting DISGUSTING
>>
>>38387466
If anybody wants to watch too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vX9Q26QbHk

Sure there's some depressed people who could use it?
>>
>>38387479
> imagine the amount of money it would cost the government to create more prisons

I can agree with this point, I see the reasoning behind it. It might or might not generate more criminals and at the moment there's no way to estimate that, so fair point
>>
>>38387183
>Dream on, fat slob I get paid externally and not a single dime goes for your miserable existence.
I don't understand, are you evading income tax? Or are you paying income tax in some foreign country? Either way what entitles you to give a shit about how the government spends its money if you don't contribute outside of meme taxes like VAT?
>>
>>38387464
>no one has made an argument thus far apart from ''why should I not get money'' and ''why should others not get their income cut first''

Go re-read what people have said
>>
Lads, debate me on this. Why should whitebois with no prospects of getting a white gf within a one mile radius ever have enough means to get access to comfy stuff (like white gfs) rather than just the basics (like watching reruns of goodfellas with Augustine's big beautiful black...), but nothing else.
>>
>>38387464
>Boomers
>Paying taxes

you mean like when VAT didn't exist and houses were a mere 2-3x the annual salary to buy? When the pensioners they in turn were paying for died aged 60? When entry level jobs in the public sector could sustain your entire family and came with lifetime job security.

All this while blowing their wages on drugs and drink in the 60/70's?

right those boomers that had it sooooooooooo hard, boo hoo
>>
>>38387464

Jobseeker's allowance is an investment into the potential of the unemployed.

People have already said that some people abuse it we can't punish everyone because of a few people. Instead we should look at other ways
>>
debate me on this. why should

truck boys
>>
File: 1410969273998.gif (100KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
1410969273998.gif
100KB, 374x400px
>>38387533
>one mile radius
I almost miss him
>>
Lads, debate me on this. Why should robots with no prospects of becoming normal ever have enough means to get access to comfy stuff (like friends and parents supportive of your decisions) rather than just the basics (like tendies and internet access to collect frog cartoons), but nothing else.
>>
WHATS THE TIME? CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE TIME?
>>
>>38387510
Of course I am not evading income tax, my income is just not taxable in the UK. It's a debate so I am pushing people's buttons otherwise they won't respond and I am interested in hearing their opinion on this.

>>38387514
I've done so, not much different than what I've said.

>>38387536
Fair point
>>
>>38387536
meanwhile you need a 4yr degree and 60k worth of debt to get the same public sector job, you'll be earning less and now our country is flooded with brown people the boomers let in.

But at least we have iPhones right? We just can't buy houses or decent food.

we have it so easy, we would struggle so much growing up in the 1960's when things were really hard
>>
>>38387565
15:13 lad
very original
>>
who drives the truck boys truck, is it hard knock?
>>
>>38387549
I didn't say we should punish everyone thought, I said there should be reasonable conditions as to why it would extend past a certain period and even suggested what those could be.
>>
>>38387592
Degree jobs are not at risk of being taken by brown people

Syrian refugees for example will NEVER take a job in, say, engineering, because they are not even educated past 16
>>
>just ate an apple
>still fat
what a con
>>
File: Doopee time.jpg (16KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
Doopee time.jpg
16KB, 363x363px
>>38387565
It's Doopee Time, lad
>>
>>38386885
Sure. I've had periods of clinical depression and SAD since my mid teens, tried various different anti depressants and found some that lifted the depression to a more bearable level. I view these as chemical imbalances in my head.
Had a high, spent a lot of money and had to go bankrupt. Didn't recognise it for what it was as it was the first one I'd had. Mentioned it to my GP and I was packed off to see a shrink pretty much immediately. This is another post in itself but bipolar lows are pretty much the same as clinical depression, they're just more frequent when I'm off meds and cycling. I'm presently taking sodium valproate which is a medication for epilepsy that's also prescribed off-label for bipolar, for me it works pretty well at keeping me level.
On top of that I've got the psychological issues. Insecurity and anxiety mainly, my parents splitting up is the cause of the insecurity as I expect everyone to leave. I've done some work with a psychologist on the NHS, not CBT, I had 16 hours of sessions. It was more or less successful I think.
THEN there's the reactive and causal/situational depression. I recently got out of a long term, abusive relationship with a spiteful, controlling fuck up who'd negate and diminish anything I'd say. If I say I'm depressed, I'd get "what have you got to be depressed about?" and when you're low already the last thing you're capable of is explaining the nuancies of depression. That's an example of reactive depression, I'd be beating myself up over not having anything to be depressed about when really if my ex had done the slightest thing to show that the depression was real it would have made a difference. Another corker was my ex telling me what I'm thinking, and being so head fucked I believed them. It was only when the depression had passed that I thought, hang on, no fucker can tell me what I'm thinking unless they're telepathic.
>>
>>38387629

T. has never looked into the pharmacy sector ownership ever
>>
File: hard knock.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hard knock.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
>>38387600
You better stop asking questions, okay?
>>
>>38387611
And nobody argued against you on those points.

There are a lot of people out there who are unreasonable against people on benefits though, who believe we should be very cruel etc. People on benefits are demonised when they really don't cost that much and there are more pressing social issues out there than a few people unemployed and not looking for work, don't you think?
>>
File: hard knock copy.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hard knock copy.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
Who are you fucking looking at?

Shout out to the truck boys
>>
>>38387641
Correct
>>38387594
Incorrect

DOOPEEE TIME
>>
>>38387642
Not him but.. Living as a human in the 21st century is hard, especially for some, I'm glad you have found the help you needed. How's life for you at the moment?
>>
i have heard Hard knock and the truck boys joined forces to kill off sexy kev

you didnt hear it from me
>>
>>38387669

I do not think we should be very cruel at all. People on benefits should be getting access to all basics like living under a roof, having running water and food etc. But if the government really wants to encourage those people to actually find a job, they have to have something worth losing to stimulate them to genuinely look for a job. If I was on JSA and I was receiving everything I need in life, why would I bother getting a job?
>>
>>38387686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rtpE9L6JCY
>>
lost my virginity and my dick is so small it kept slipping out lads haha
>>
>>38387744
happens to most people who have bearly had sex. kept happening the last time i had sex and im 6 inch, which is not exactly small.
>>
>>38387725
But the internet is necessary for getting a job these days
>>
>>38387779
Read up, I suggested getting money in addition to the non-monetary benefits for the first 6 years, then you stop getting the money and retain the rest if (apply whatever criteria to warrant this cease of money flow, which again I made a suggestion about)
>>
>>38387466
I'm not an MMA guy but I watch Rogan's podcast when he has guests that I think will be interesting, like the recent Alex Jones one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>38387766
>and im 6 inch, which is not exactly small.

White boy detected.
>>
>>38386885
So to finish, it was only by getting the cause of the causal/reactive depression out of my life completely that I could sit back and think to myself, actually, what am I thinking? I've learned to spot depressions occurring and managing them better, last winter was good because we had proper weather not constant grey so I didn't get SAD for like the first time in forever, I was raised in the caribbean and find British weather hard to tolerate and after talking to an anon here I'll be getting a SAD light for next winter, just in case.
I'm presently reducing my anti depressant because now I'm back on the mood stabiliser and it's summer I don't feel myself needing it so much, if at all. I'll probably stay at a low dose but I've discovered that no medication on earth will get me out of a depression when it hits, the tinkering I've referred to is my shrink asking me how I am and switching me to something else but I know now I just have to wait for the wave to hit and ride it until it passes. The only useful drug is diazepam because I'm numb and not caring but hey, addiction, best not to.
Are you the anon with your friend on the psych ward?
>>
>>38387725
I really don't think a life with the internet and food, even friends, is everything we need in life. People want to be useful etc. Most people will eventually really crave something that they can't have on JSA.
>>
>>38387804
Yeah the alex jones one was hilarious, he purposefuly got him drunk and high so he could prove how crazy he was.
>>
>>38387818
>people want to be useful
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa
>>
>>38387804
Jones refuses to talk about the Jews.
>>
ebin shitposting again

>>38386825
>>38386825
>>38386825
>>
>>38387182
Hotel staff have seen it all and don't care anon, unless you're underage. Don't shit the bed, don't make a racket and after that, pretty much anything goes. Have fun.
>>
>>38387818

I am the person you responded to, rather than the other person who's hysterically laughing. Still, most NEETs don't appear to crave being useful and seem satisfied (even smug) with their situation (situation of being a NEET, not a KHHV)
>>
>>38384195
>My family run my whole life and make decisions for me

Is this the typical /pol/poster or the typical anime faggot?
>>
>too early for tea
>hungry now
reeoooooeoereiroeir
>>
>>38387852
Ebin is a ultra manlet. This really explains his habit of pushing the blame onto everyone else.

Just when I thought he couldn't get any more pathetic.
>>
>>38387864
I think you're making the mistake of believing people on r9k as actually being honest, they probably aren't even being honest themselves. The smug neet thing is a meme, get into the heart and mind of a smug neet and it'll be very different to how they try and come across online
>>
>>38387703
Thank you anon. Life at the moment is good, last Monday I woke up feeling happy and that hasn't happened for years and years. I feel like by removing the negative factors and living on my own terms I'm more in control of my moods, it's a comfy feel. How are you?
>>
>>38387183
>Dream on, fat slob I get paid externally and not a single dime goes for your miserable existence.

So you're a tax evader and you're calling other people leeches? Mate, you're worse than they are!
>>
>>38387829
Just wait until the psychic vampires are after your children, he won't seem crazy then.

>>38387844
There's a pretty big difference between a conspiracy theorist and an anti-semite yet from your post it's safe to assume that you think they're both intrinsically linked. Can you tell me why?
>>
>>38387934
That's what snacks are for. If you're fatfuck, eat fruit.
>>
>>38387960

I don't get paid under the table, moron, I get paid by a respective country that isn't the UK
>>
>>38387940
Actually, it's only here I can be honest.
>>
>>38387940
>honest >with< themselves
typo

>>38387961
He's not always wrong, but he is always crazy.

>>38387949
Great stuff ) I live alone too, but isolation can be a problem, but I have to deal with that by forcing myself to socialise and keep connected even when I find it hard. I'm doing OK right now though thanks, starting a new job soon.
>>
>>38387996
There's also a lot of people lying trolling and baiting, but its cool that you are honest
>>
>>38387988
But you live in the UK. So you're evading taxes, moron.
>>
>>38387987
I'm a fatfuck mentally
>>
>>38388056
> But you live in the UK.

Says where, faggot?
>>
>>38388102
So you're a British ex-pat?
>>
I can make perfect popcorn every time, lads, not one burnt kernel with an unblemished track record for all my popcorn.

ASK ME ANYTHING
>>
>>38388135
Is it possible to make healthy popcorn?
>>
>>38388135
Which kind is better; salty or sweet?
>>
File: Capture4.jpg (58KB, 366x662px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.jpg
58KB, 366x662px
looks like i'm going hungry tonight :/
>>
>>38388145
Pop the corn yourself and don't use butter at all. Eat plain or add the tiniest amount of salt or sugar.

Is it going to be as tasty though? Not in a million years

>>38388163
I like salty better because that's the flavour I grew up with. I can't stand the Toffee one at all, personally
>>
Came very late to the thread, still managed to reap the most (You)s. Feels great, lads
>>
>>38388178
fuckin smug paki
>>
>>38388275
she's right unironically though
>>
>>38388322
By that logic, literally no country has it's own cuisine. Literally none.

You're an idiot
>>
>>38388322
what variety of rice, sauce and meat will she be cooking?
>>
>>38388031
you have absolutely no evidence for this, other than that people are making posts in the hope of replies, which is what a forum is for
>>
>>38388008
I'm the opposite and love the isolation, I purposely live in the middle of nowhere to avoid being around people so I'm guessing you might be a bit more extroverted than me, my version of socialisation is going out to feed the chickens. Good luck with the job, is it doing something you want to do?
>>
File: p7.png (171KB, 312x308px) Image search: [Google]
p7.png
171KB, 312x308px
>>38387936
>>38387852
I don't post on the rest of r9k i'm also 5'11
>>
>>38388370

> calls fish and chips and fried Mars bars cuisine

You are the idiot. Huge difference between having some representative dishes and high standard distinctive cuisine
>>
>>38388031
I like trolling the Mail, because making middle Englanders froth at the mouth is fun, but here I have no agenda, I can be myself and say what I want and that's something that matters to me.
>>
>>38388408
sure thing Kieran
>>
>>38388064
Are you fatfuck physically though? Because if your jeans still fit, snack with impunity. Never mind what your brain is saying, listen to your stomach.
>>
>>38388415
we're smarter than that. we have simply cooked nice tasting food.
>>
>>38388415
Most people in this thread have never even left the UK (and if they have, it's just to a Spanish holiday resort where they eat cheap fried crap) so they defend British food massively just because they don't know any better.
>>
>>38388415
No I didn't

Not my fault you're too much of a pleb to understand British cuisine. It's not 1945 anymore, idiot.
>>
>>38388384
Yeah and no evidence that anyone is telling the truth either. There is such a thing as shitposting though, and I've chatted to people from here before and a lot admit to lying about shit
>>
File: am snig hte musik.png (38KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
am snig hte musik.png
38KB, 1054x526px
KARMA-KARMA-KARMA-KARMA-KARMA CHAMELEEEEEOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN
YOU COME AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU COME AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
there appears to be a prostitute in the room next to me using her room for clients
>>
File: 9360049[1].jpg (42KB, 604x426px) Image search: [Google]
9360049[1].jpg
42KB, 604x426px
>>38388470

>being this butthurt about Iceland's frozen Yorkshire Pies
>>
>>38388464
I've been to Sweden and agree the cucks have a better collection of food.
I think I ate more there than I have ever eaten here.

That said I do miss a good chippy, Sweden lack that shite.
>>
>>38388178
Has she never heard of roast beef and Yorkshire pudding? Sausage and mash? Spotted dick and custard? It's comfort food to suit our climate, she'd understand it if she was born here.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170715-115138.png (419KB, 1298x737px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170715-115138.png
419KB, 1298x737px
>>38388449
not any more
but I reckon I could put away a whole large pizza and a garlic bread by myself in one sitting and still have room for seconds
>>
Off to the gym lads, any exercises you want me to do while I'm there?
>>
>>38388529
Good mornings.
I hope you snap your back lad.
>>
>>38388464
The argument is there is no British cuisine. Not only is that retarded, but there are countless British restaurants in the fine dining world

If you think British cuisine is just battered fish, or roasted pieces of beef, you're probably a council estate pleb and shouldn't be talking about cuisine in the first place. Or you're a paki who think shoving 10 paki spices onto a piece of goat meat is considered good food.
>>
>>38387744
You probably didn't have a full hard on, which is why it kept slipping out. Best staying on top for a bit until you become comfortable having sex without the nerves and you'll be able to do doggy without it slipping out

Tl;dr

Use gravity when having sex for the first time
>>
>>38388529

exercise your right to party
>>
File: 1474041679899.gif (230KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474041679899.gif
230KB, 370x300px
>>38388501
Great job, lad.
>>
>>38388464
I've been, and lived, all over the world actually so that's a sweeping generalisation. I'm not saying british food is better, I'm saying it's different and yes it does exist, that paki cook is wrong.
>>
>>38388555
meh, my brain is still fucked
if I didn't forcefully limit my eating I'd still be fat
don't feel like I've fixed anything, just got better at hiding it
>>
>>38388496

Literally the kind of person I'm describing here. >>38388540

Congrats.
>>
>>38388492
Record it anon!
>>
>>38388547
>Tfw want to buy a premier inn bed because it's just the right height for bending the bird over and ruining her cunt doggy.
>>
>>38388560

Yet still nothing that doesn't taste like vomit

An English breakfast is still by far the second most disgusting dish in the world after fried cockroaches
>>
>>38388540
Yeah I'm not agreeing that British food doesn't exist. I've just seen so many arguments about food in this thread from people who think British food, in general, is high quality. It's the lowest quality in Europe, not in terms of the recipes but in terms of the actual quality of the ingredients available in the UK. It just seems like most of us have such low standards and are happy to eat anything.
>>
>>38388583
It's very intermittent, I'm not 100 she is a prostitute, but she was loud at 9 last night, 11 last night, and 5:20 today
>>
>>38388593
>I can't afford anything but microwave curries and Aldi spaghetti Bolognese jars

All makes sense now
>>
>>38388501
Well done anon, how long did it take you? I guess your stomach hasn't learned when it's full yet so you'll just keep eating, bet you'd feel uncomfy af if you ate all that in one go now.
>>
>>38388613
Inadvertently you're making an excellent point there. If you want to eat good food in say, Italy, France or Spain, you can get it at a cheap price.

To eat good food in the UK you need to reach deep into your pocket.
>>
>>38388617
started in september
wasn't until the past few months where people noticed

not counting any chickens yet, it's keeping it off that's the tricky part
it's why I'm closer to underweight than over, don't want to take any chances
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>38388613
> he thinks Stargazy pies and Manchester puddings are actually a feasible meal
>>
>>38388593
Mate, I completely agree with the opinion that English food is overall shite but don't be a window wiper, English breakfast tastes fine.
>>
File: 1496440879504.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496440879504.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
lets be hones ladios. there is nowhere, i repeat, NOWHERE in this universe that does better fish and chips than England.
>>
>>38388593
I don't like English breakfasts either because that's way too much grease to throw at my stomach and it'd make me sleepy too, continental breakfasts are healthier. An English breakfast is distinctively British though so to reiterate, that paki cook is talking out of her arse.
>>
>>38388692
Actually, I've had better Fish and Chips in Scotland.
>>
>>38388692
Who is that? Is it hard knocks second in command?
>>
>>38388692
which doesn't change the fact that fish and chips is nothing but a generic bland dish overall
>>
>>38388178
>From qt, nervous pakigirl to SJW white-hater
Good to see the BBC took good care of her.
>>
>>38388608
Well you know her schedule now lad, get ready to record what she gets up to so we can all decide if she's a prozzie or not.
>>
>>38388608
Oh no lad, normal people tend to have sex more than once a decade, who woulda thUNK it. Call the Bobbies!!!!!!!
>>
lads post waifus please

I need them
>>
>>38388764
K
y
s

laddie
>>
>>38388764
Well you're not having them
>>
>>38388725

see this
>>38388452

chippy is proper war food
>>
>>38388649
How much have you lost since then? Have you had to buy new clothes? Have you just cut out the unhealthy shit or are you doing a specific diet?
I lost an insane amount of weight on the Atkins diet while I was working out every day then he died and I really got thinking about how unhealthy eating all that was. It's very hard to not stuff my face with peanuts even now, years later, they were my go-to snack of choice so I've substituted for fruit.
>>
>>38388752
3 times in 24 hours is significantly above average
>>
File: 1450116949342.jpg (92KB, 768x783px) Image search: [Google]
1450116949342.jpg
92KB, 768x783px
>finish my mcshift
>walk in office and notice a 20 on the floor
>have an angel devil moment for a moment
>pocket the 20 and get home
Wisest move? I'm guessing the cash fell out of somebodies till when they were cashing up, or it fell out of the safe.
There is one camera in the office that would have seen me, but I don't think they'll check camera footage over a missing 20.
>>
>tfw not a huge fan of metal
>for some reason shoegaze metal really gets my dick hard.
>>
>>38388764
I don't waifu post to Chads.
>>
>>38388821
when are you coming out?
>>
>>38388809
They will definitely check lad. I had a job at McDonalds when I was a teenager and they checked the camera footage for a missing big mac.

Hopefully it belongs to one of the employees and they dropped it personally. But if it belongs to the restaurant then expect to get caught.
>>
>>38388796
Not if it occurred once. You've never fucked 3 times in a day?

>>38388779
>overly greasy heavy food is nice tasting.

Ask me how I know you've never left the island
>>
>>38388809
It might have been a tarp and now you look like a light fingered fucker and they'll be keeping an eye on you at work and if anything goes missing they'll look at you first. I hope you made it look like you were tying your shoelaces and were subtle about picking it up.
>>
>>38388809
you're fucked mate

was it really worth losing your job over?
>>
>>38388809
You're fucked lad. They will check the camera for a 20. All money has to be accounted for if it's over a 10 note.
Trust me lad, I do the safe (night shift manager) and we need to account for it all.

Enjoy getting sacked over a 20.

>>38388828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfbLWHT7vUU

When my misses leaves me and tells everyone I like getting pegged.
Youtube related, most-entry level band, but still good.
>>
Hiya is such a cute way to greet someone, yay or nay
>>
File: 155ish.jpg (113KB, 507x899px) Image search: [Google]
155ish.jpg
113KB, 507x899px
>>38388788
dunno, around 11 stone
yeah, none of my old clothes fit me, although I kept some tshirts for pyjamas
getting fucking tired of buying new trousers. I don't even bother any more I just use a belt
lost it just counting calories. That started out as eating junk but in lower portions, but I quickly learned that I could cram more food in if it wasn't as calorie dense, so I've been living off chicken and rice pretty much the whole time. Still have the occasional takeaway but it's all counted

and before you say it, yes I know I should start lifting
I'm just lazy
>boku no dox anon
>>
File: hard knock copy 4.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hard knock copy 4.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
>>38388709
Good guess, kid.
>>
>>38388796
Lad, I had a bird round the other night and in the space of a few hours (10pm-2pm) we'd fucked 5 times.
>>
The tent city has expanded significantly, less than 200 people but 3 times the size it was Thursday. I went into Paris centre which was nice but can't wait to leave this shit hole tomorrow
>>
>>38388809

If it was from the till the manager will definitely be checking the footage. If it was from a customer, then no
>>
>>38388861
you look like the neckbeard guy in the top image

how much shite would you eat per day to be that big?
>>
>>38388859
If you're a bird, or a kid.
If you're a bloke, fuck no.
>>
>>38388859
Neither, gay.
>>
>>38388856
Thought you were dead damonlad?
>>
>>38388859
Best way is HEEEEYOOOOOO
>>
>>38388856
just cockily say you do, that will leave people confused and they'd have no ammo against you.

Though you d-do not, right, lad?
>>
>>38388891
A typical day
>Breakfast: Asleep
>Dinner: Asleep
>Tea:
>Large asda pizza or couple of microwave burgers
>whole tray of dough balls
>4 muffins
>large bar of chocolate
>tube of chocolate digestives
>diet coke
takeaways were worse
think I spent about 20bong each time, always a large with at least 2 sides and 6 dips
>>
>>38388861
Fucking hell what an achievement, well done anon. Do you get bored with rice and chicken? Do you feel hungry or do you just ignore it til the next meal time?
>>
>>38388920
Who?
>>38388941
I do sometimes
>>
File: edwa.jpg (89KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
edwa.jpg
89KB, 1200x750px
>>38388764
are husbandos ok?
>>
>>38388966
nah, even when I was fat I'd just eat the same crap over and over
I like routine, it's part of being an autist

kinda odd now, but I look at it like;
>if I'm gonna eat a muffin, it's gotta be a really fucking good muffin
whereas before I'd just buy the most for the cheapest price

Yeah I still feel like a fat guy. Thought that would eventually change but it doesn't look like it's going to.
I used to get by with just one meal a day but that isn't cutting it any more.
I have breakfast and then I'm usually busy until about 1pm. By then I think to myself "it's only 4 hours until tea time, no point wasting calories until then" then I have my tea and go to work.
Come home, have some toast or a crumpet then shitpost until I fall asleep.
Seems to work for me.

No idea what my end goal is. Or what I'll do when I reach it.
The idea of eating more than the bare minimum is scary, I never want to be fat again.
>>
>>38388876
Maybe it's like holiday houses, they like to go away for a weekend.
How's the speedcubing going? I read you saw a world record broken yesterday.
>>
>>38388937
come on guys let me hear you say WAYYY OOOO!

source: cathy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh7_uRMGHAI

wow... she's still singing lads. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg_RGikcPio
she is probably good crush-material for robots
>>
just got told that i am cute by a girl my age lads, AM I GOING TO MAKE IT ??
>>
File: IMG_1519.png (2MB, 1227x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.png
2MB, 1227x608px
>>38388764
some other lad posted a 3D man so I guess this is acceptable too
>>
>>38389078
Means nothing unless she actually wants to get physical with you.
>>
File: 1438620845799.jpg (61KB, 391x340px) Image search: [Google]
1438620845799.jpg
61KB, 391x340px
Just been for a nice walk in the countryside
saw sheep, cows and a ram
>>
>tfw resubbed to wow
>tfw installed these nude skins with big titties
>tfw i dont know what im doing with my life
>>
>>38389091
well she asked if I am free this Wednesday evening, sooo
>>
File: hZRMXmN.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
hZRMXmN.png
167KB, 636x426px
Getting pissed on homemade mead lads.

Where is xiposter and shiplad btw? Now seen them in a while.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ciXNFdgkU

Cathymay15 is back, courage has returned
>>
>>38389100
Sounds good lad, get in there! Best of luck. Where are you going with her?
>>
>>38389100
sooo get out reeee
>>38389109
mead is fucking great
>>38389098
ew what a weirdo
>>
>>38389094
I did that today. Public paths went through farmer fields. Would have been ultimate comfy but I had to look down constantly to avoid the shit. Still nice tho
>>
>>38389031
It's going pretty well. Some poor solves some good, I'm happy overall with how I'm doing. Feliks did a 5x5 in 38 seconds and there was a roar from the crowd.

I went to see the meme tourist places, eiffel tower and arc de triumph, and I've spoken far more French than anticipated.

It's been a fun trip but I'm looking forward to home comforts tomorrow. Phoneposting has been so awkward.
>>
>>38389122
I said I'll c-check my schedule and let her know if i am free
>>
>>38389083
Our 3dpd waifu and husbando both have quite impressive dark under-eye circles, I ask you - is that a turn-on for you? Was it something that attracted her at all?
>>
>>38389024
Doing that shows a lot of mental strength, but then when an autist decides what to do goddammit it will be done so perhaps it helped in a way.
It'll take time before you stop feeling like fatfuck even when you're not, give it a few years and you'll look back and think, oh yeah, I used to be fat. I admire your resilience at getting to this stage, good on you anon.
>>
>>38389133
Such a beta move lad. I hope you didn't actually do this. Makes you seem uncertain/unable to make decissions.

Should have just said sure how's sunday, we'll got for a meal or something, let me get back to you with what were actually doing.

I've convinced a girl to come round to mine to watch Game of Thrones premier because she doesn't have sky.
>>
File: C706UD-h_400x400[1].jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
C706UD-h_400x400[1].jpg
26KB, 400x400px
Some retard was asking about a random roastie's nude photoset on /b/, so I said I had seen it posted on r/sluts last week and sent him digging there which will probably keep him busy for a couple of hours.

T. Never been to reddit in my life and have only seen shitposts about it

Who here /devilish/?
>>
>>38389158
I don't think my wife will approve of me going out with a lass on a Sunday, lad, that's when we go to church
>>
>>38389149
i.e. Never really thought about it before, but I do like it when she or her characters look close to the edge of despair. I suppose I find miserable girls kind of attractive
>>
New thread time lads

>>38389182

>>38389182

>>38389182

>>38389182

>>38389182

very original comment
>>
>>38389161
absolute bastard, that poor 14 year old
>>
>>38389177
Don't think you should be going out with a girl at all if you're married.

Pretty sure that cause another anon here to kys.
>>
>>38389094
>>38389129
I live on a farm and it is very comfy. There are five farms on the lane I live on so there's animals everywhere. I've lived here for few years and a car alarm went off last week, it made me double take as it's been so long since I heard one. There's no traffic noise, screaming kids, pissed up revellers, it's peaceful af and I love living here.
>>
>>38389152
I appreciate the kudos
>>
>>38389183
*i've, I promise I don't usually phone post
>>
>>38389109
Is that the stuff made with honey? Is it sickly? How hard to make is it?
>>
>>38389231
I'm a bit jealous lad. I love farms.

Is it a big one? What's it's main crop/animal, or is it a mixture
>>
>>38389130
Feliks is the dude who popped a boner when he got the world record, right?
I lived in the 1st Arrondissement for a short while, Rue St Honoure in the fashion district. I felt like a scruff nipping out to buy a pack of fags of a morning, everyone is immaculate so I completely understand what you mean about coming home. I might be odd and not feel like I fit in here but at least I don't look like a different species.
What you been eating?
>>
>>38389161
Yeah, not for randoms though. I got the 300000000 GET on /b/ years ago with an image of the French flag because I knew everyone would start launching their botnets at French government sites. I'd recently had an argument with the French state and I when I have a grudge I like doing something about it. THAT is devilish.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.