[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your state.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 48

File: the-united-states-of-america-map.gif (191KB, 1100x704px) Image search: [Google]
the-united-states-of-america-map.gif
191KB, 1100x704px
Tell me about your state.
>>
Ohio

It has niggers
>>
Florida

It has more niggers and it's very hot.
>>
>>38351718

Arizona

It is hotter than both of those places and has more spics than niggers
>>
North Carolina

We owned niggers, freed them, now they burn down our cities
>>
>>38351718
PA anon here

should I move to massachusetts?
>>
California.

I like it a lot
>>
>>38351808
How many niggers we talkin' here?
>>
>>38351808

What part? I am from Temecula but no longer live there
>>
California

Specifically, SoCal. Wayyyy tooooo many illegal spics who think they own the area. In some areas, you'd think nonmexicans aren't allowed by the way you're treated. But the beach cities are still white/a few Asians so that's still good
>>
switzerland

its too crowded and slowly into a nanny state
>>
Minnesota

There's only a lot of niggers in the Twin Cities. Stay away from the Somalians.
>>
Nevada. Stupid spics domain age the barren wasteland.
Normie a and chads galore.
So hot and I struggle to find work.
It feels like this entire city doesn't have a future.
>>
SLC, UT. A steadily growing population of mexicans and pacific islanders, horrible pollution from the refineries north of the city, pretty much nowhere left to expand the city because of being between mountains and the Great Salt Lake, run by judgmental hypocritical Mormon faggots, traffic is getting worse because of retards, constant road work making everything worse
>>
>>38351830
Why are you complaining? Think of all the great Mexican food places!

And CA was Mexican long before it was white.
>>
Michigan

Idk, just a normal state i guess. When you're a shut in NEET, things aren't much different from state to state.
>>
Rhode Island

bland, boring, irrelevant
either humid bumblefuck woods or ghetto
>>
>>38352111

Paco plz go. The US is a white nation. Learn English and stop making the US into Mexico 2.0 when you decided that Mexico is a shithole when you left
>>
Alaska. Most free place on the planet. You will notice that there are more conservative men here than all women.
>>
i am in louisiana and i'm not from here and i want to leave.
todays weather progressed as so: hot, humid, thunderstorm, sun, hot, humid, thunderstorm, sunny, thunderstorm, hot. woke up to the fact that someone stole my bike.

i want to move someplace that's cold, has hills and is inexpensive. why do i want this and also have an aversion to moving to colorado?
>>
Michigan
Everyone around here is a fucking nigger, I can't go outside without being afraid of getting shot or mugged
>>
File: peach state.png (746KB, 824x520px) Image search: [Google]
peach state.png
746KB, 824x520px
I live in Jawjuh

California produces far more peaches than us
>>
>>38352514
you're an idiot and should probably stay inside if you think that everyone in michigan is a nigger.

White American: 78.9% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 76.6%, White Hispanic: 2.3%)
Black or African American: 14.2%
>>
>>38352514

I've always heard the cities surrounding UM is pretty safe
>>
Upstate NY
It's sub 0 in the winter and low 90s now. There is absolutely nothing to do up here and it sucks giant donkey dick.
>>
>>38352492
Because Colorado is expensive.
>>
North Carolina. It's alright. Too many out-of-state people (mainly New Yorkers) who come here to live though and fuck it all up.
>>
>>38352566
I visited western New York, mostly Jamestown but also Silver Creek and Buffalo. No jobs, awful winters, ridiculous taxes and high crime despite overpaid cops. At least you can buy a 2 bed 2 bath house for under $50k.
>>
>>38352627

Yeah, NC and Texas are getting fucked with all the NE and California transplants
>>
>>38352553
>Everyone around here
>around here
I live in Detroit
>>38352564
I've never lived near the campus but I assume that's true
>>
File: NEVADAWOOTRUMPLV.png (1MB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
NEVADAWOOTRUMPLV.png
1MB, 640x427px
NEVADAWOOOOOOO~ YEAHHHHH!
>>
Utah

For god's sake get me out of here. I'm not even Mormon, why am I in this godforsaken state. Alcohol is all watered down, nothing is open past 9 p.m. inbred autistic kids wherever you go. Please just end it
>>
>>38352787
I went once visiting. It was pretty nice, the landscapes are comfy af, and where i was i felt like i was alone in the middle of the desert. Feelsgoodman

Why do you dislike it so much
>>
>Washington
Slow freeways
Shitty coastline
Overpriced
Not too many nigs
Seattle is way overrated and expensive
Most people here are new residents
Natives say the names of many places wrong and it's confusing to them. People are generally passive assholes unless the weather is nice
Notorious shitty mild weather west of the cascades.
Senic beautiful and not a bad place to live
>>
California

Too many butthurt white people
>>
>>38352150
>>38352191
He's being ironic, poking fun at boomers and their "DUDE THINK OF THE FOOD THOUGH LMAO"
>>
>>38352989
I wanted to move here so badly, but the prices and low vacancy rates makes it practically impossible.
>>
>>38351873
Fellow MNon here, seconding fuck somalians
MN nogs aren't that bad though, chriaq nogs are faaaaaaaaar worse
>>
>>38353016

You haven't been to SoCal have you? Too many retards here think Mexicans=diversity, then spics gather in an area and make it Little Mexico and don't speak English
>>
New York

i live in nyc and its minority central. ironically its not crime infested anymore since the cops keep a lid on nigs.
>>
Washington

Basically, most shit on the west side of the Cascades (Seattle) is expensive as fuck, has a shitty coastline, and a mix of snobby upper middle class environmental hipsters that you'd want to strangle with a piano wire, and trailer trash whites that live in houses where only a serial killer would find it comfy, with a few niggers a well here and there.

East of the cascades you got the fucking disgusting beaners with their 5 failed birth control children each who were a little more ambitious than the traditional Tijuana border hopper; all congregated in Yakima.

The rest of Washington is beautiful nature with a few old fucks in the towns you drive pass on the I-90 freeway.
>>
>>38353235
>Pay $2400/mo to live in a 400 square foot apartment on the 5th floor of a 100-year-old walk-up building
>if you even own a car, you keep it in an unsecured, run down garage 8 blocks from your apartment that you pay $600/mo for
>essence of rotting food lingers all over your neighborhood
>everyone is very extroverted but somehow a massive asshole at the same time
>people in public office are upper west side residents who try their best to drive up the cost of living as much as possible
>fucking MTA fair hikes

B-but at least there's not that much crime, right?
>>
>>38353512
Guess it makes sense that the rates of suicide are higher than homicide in NYC.
>>
>>38352787
gas is so fucking cheap though, i jelly
>>
>>38353588
A lot of those suicides are people who moved to NY when they were young and foolish. Almost every small town or suburban American goes through an obnoxious phase when they think they want to move to New York. Most of them end up realizing that life in New York makes no sense if you're a human being.
>>
>>38351751
Florida is only 16% black. Try Mississippi, Virginia or Louisiana, where slavery was practiced to its fullest.
>>
>>38353831
> Virginia
never mind. I thought they had more. It was only 19%. If only DC's black suburbs were in Virginia instead of Maryland. The black belt takes up most of Louisiana and Mississippi, so those two stand.
>>
>>38353831

Texas is 12% black and i hated it. Can't imgaine if it was more % wise
>>
>>38353908
Georgia is 27% black but it honestly feels like 72% when you live in the metro Atlanta area. I went to a high school where less than half the student body is white and it was absolute hell.
>>
File: 1435643046859.jpg (189KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435643046859.jpg
189KB, 500x500px
Wisconsin (and UP)
the UP is ours and don't let anyone tell you otherwise
also the Green Bay football Packers are the best sports franchise to ever grace humanity
>>
>>38353994

I've always heard that most of the Georgia blacks live in ATL proper?
>>
>>38354071
>football

Welcome to Robot9001, chad.
>>
>>38353994
>>38354109
I'm going to University in Atlanta right now and a huge majority of my classmates are black, can confirm.
>>
File: 1469506735932.jpg (122KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469506735932.jpg
122KB, 1440x1080px
>>38354123
fuck you and your spooks
fun things are fun
>>
Texas

Terrible fucking weather all the time unless you're a chad
Always hot, even in the winter it only reaches 40 degrees F. That's if we're lucky.
Shit ton of normies
Not a lot to do
>>
>>38354109
The abundance of low income housing and neetbux makes Atlanta very desirable for blacks. I live a half hour outside the city in Cobb and it's still very black. Anything farther that this is white redneck territory.

>>38354148
Which college? Morehouse?
>>
File: 1498946462801.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498946462801.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
Missouri
It's fine, gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Stay out of the big cities and you'll probably be fine.
>>
Kansas. Nothing but farms. Wichita is in the middle of the state and is pretty average. In the far east you find the metropolitan area of kansas city and kansas city kansas. All the ranges from ghetto shithole to nice but souless upper middle class suburbia.
>>
Illinois

Too much fucking taxes
>>
File: FLORIDA MAN.png (107KB, 644x1614px) Image search: [Google]
FLORIDA MAN.png
107KB, 644x1614px
>FLORIDA

Google "Florida Man" and see the retarded headlines that pop up.
>>
>>38354182
>running for 10 seconds
>stopping, spending 60 seconds getting into formation
>running for 10 seconds
>running for 10 seconds
>running for 10 seconds
>fifteen minute commercial break
>>
>>38354071
Are you an NFL owner?
>>
>>38354123
>>38348215

this was a thread that was literally chads talking about girls hitting on them. this isn't your secret club anymore.
>>
>>38354300
I remember a road trip my family took to the grand canyon when I was eight. Driving through Kansas was torture, literally nothing for seven hours.
>>
>>38354335
yes
my grandfather bought stock for all of his grand-kids after the 96 SB
I've never been to the annual shareholders meeting tho

>>38354318
>hurr durr chess is boring
>>
>>38354250
Georgia State
>>
>>38351718
Minnesota
>Somolians
>Beautiful North shore, country areas, and wildlife
>Everyone is passive agressive
>Huge number pf ugly people
>Big mall
>Big state fair
>Sugarbeets
>Angle was a mistake
>Hot dish
>Duck duck gray duck
>>
>>38354424
Man that sounds so based

I'm stuck in shitcongo with the >burrs
>>
>>38354480
They're everywhere, one of my friends at GT said there was a string of bike thefts in the dorms
>>
File: colorado-tan.png (427KB, 960x666px) Image search: [Google]
colorado-tan.png
427KB, 960x666px
Colorado

Lots of outdoor stuff and breweries and used to be a real comfy, friendly place but now it's filled to the brim with cancerous DUDE WEED transplants and traffic. All the hippies and cancer used to be quarantined in Boulder.
>>
>>38352767
I knew you'd be here Nevadawoo!
>>
>>38354629

I wanna move to Colorado. Can you help me get a job? Im not a cancerous person or a pot smoker
>>
>>38354629
Most of the cancerous DUDE WEED are hipsters who just now started smoking pot at the age of 27 and are taking joint rolling classes. Popular post-legalization weed culture takes all the fun out of weed now.
>>
>>38354603
I've been to the GT campus a few times and have known some people that went there and the theft stories are really common. Hell, one of the people I knew had their car broken into and had their laptop and a bunch of other shit stolen. It's ironic to me because I thought GSU would have had more crime being plopped right in the middle of a city, but it's mainly GT that's got problems.
>>
>>38354664
I'm in the Army friendo, and it's the only job I've ever had. So unless you're gonna sign up I really don't know how to apply for a job.
>>38354688
I feel like you're half right. Every time I go home I see more and more CA plates and people
>>
File: 1495817525084.gif (1MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495817525084.gif
1MB, 400x320px
Iowa

nobody else fucking lives here
>>
>>38354707
The west side has gentrified drastically since the early 2000s. I remember when there were shootings minutes from Atlantic Station. It's also worth mentioning that the first public housing project in the US was built a stone's throw from Tech.
>>
California, more specifically, northern California.

I like it here a lot, good weather, there are definitely a lot of Mexicans here, but it isn't too obscene.
>>
>>38354109
A shitload live in Savannah and Macon. There are also ones in rural county being in the black belt.
>>
>Florida
It's hot except for that hour a day when it's wet.
>>
>>38354780
Don't move, I need someone to grow my corn.
>>
>>38351718
Utah

Mormons. Mormons everywhere.
>>
Italy.
Here is very beautiful and I fucking love our food. But the government sucks. The service in the citys sucks. There s no jobs. There is corruption.
I hate this.
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
>Vermont
Nothin' but wilderness and seclusion
Plus it is very liberal here so soon they will increase the amount of monthly neetbux
It's truly a paradise for robots
>>
Washington. Spokane is comfy as hell and I love being able to walk or bike to the river whenever I want.

Downtown is dead at night too, makes nightwalks great. I used to run at night and see almost nobody when I was in better shape.
>>
File: 1477350040770.jpg (41KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1477350040770.jpg
41KB, 1023x1023px
NJfag here.

Is PA any better outside of the cities?
>>
wyoming
waiting for the supervolcano to erupt and kill me
>>
Michigan

Its alright, we have a lot of lakes and beaches. We also get all four seasons, it's beautiful in the fall with the leaves changing color.
>>
>>38355078
supervolcano here

hang in there bud its coming
>>
>>38354312

Come to think of it, lots of dumb, twilight zonish stories that pop up in the news come from Florida
>>
>>38355065
PA sucks. It's like the midwest without the high educational scores, lots of pollution, and less pretty sights and privacy. pennsyltucky is real.
>>
>>38351718
Nebraska
Filled with normies, not much to do around here, but it does get a decent bit of anime movie showings and a few comic book shops
>>
Maine
No fucking niggers here
>>
>>38355065
>>38355160
PA is a fucking miserable place to live, I like Philadelphia and the surrounding area though.

>Is PA any better outside of the cities?
I grew up in the rural suburbs and it was awful, the people were very dumb and pretended they were from California for some weird reason. Adults would live out of the state for a while and then come back to the shit town I lived in and act like they gained some new experience when in reality they just left for a little bit and came back. People would literally move to Philly for a while and then come back and constantly bring it up, "in Philly people don't drive like that" and "this wouldn't happen in Philly." My Dad would do it all the time and it still bothers the hell out of me, like dude you moved like 2 hours away shut the fuck up. People did that all the time in the town I lived in, it was strange as hell.

The old people felt like they owned the town simply because they are old. They get onto city council and work their way into local politics just to get dinners and shit. It's really corrupt and upsetting to see. The more rural you go the worse it gets, just endless white trash. So yeah, you couldn't pay me to move back there.

Also, I feel like the state has an abnormally high amount of mentally retarded people.
>>
>>38355384
Don't worry you're being enriched by somalis as we speak.
>>
File: 1487430125414.jpg (968KB, 2328x915px) Image search: [Google]
1487430125414.jpg
968KB, 2328x915px
Southern California sucks so fucking bad for a fat white guy like me. It's for fit normies to go out in the sun and enjoy the beach and go to clubs and bars. I will have to move north to either the Bay Area or even somewhere in Oregon. I can't stand this heat anymore.
>>
>>38353876
Niggers are pretty chill here compared to other states
>>
>>38355628
Dayyuumm those mountains are fine, where those at nigga.
>>
Corn and corruption. Woo!
>>
File: 1496531986251.png (577KB, 1039x798px) Image search: [Google]
1496531986251.png
577KB, 1039x798px
Rich liberals like to shit on our state and the south in general but South Carolina is pretty comfy. Reasonable housing market, nice people, god tier food.
>>
File: 1499528049455.jpg (687KB, 1506x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499528049455.jpg
687KB, 1506x1000px
>>38355650
Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest where I would like to move to. I want to go to Oregon or Washington. California has nice places too but the Southern part is just too fucking hot. I want to live in rain and cold and still be close to the ocean.
>>
>>38355412
I'm from Pittsburgh and it's the same deal. People will go to Cleveland or Columbus and come back acting like it was some huge deal and HOW DIFFERENT it was, when it wasn't different at all.
>>
It's the Midwest of the East coast
>>
>>38355676
Agreed my negroid
>>
>missouri
>bugs
>corn
>hay
>hills
>humidity

yeah thats about it here. tfw all alone ;_:
>>
>>38351718

Georgia

>the niggs are actually okay unless you go to Atlanta, don't stop your car if you do
>lots of guns that a super easy to get
>lots of good places to go camping (huge national forest in the north)
>woods are like a fucking jungle though
>big bugs, snek, brambles/vines everywhere, and ball-soup levels of humidity for the summer
>weed is cheap and plentiful for a prohibition state

I've always wanted to move somewhere really /out/ like Utah, Montana, or even Oregon.
>>
File: 1487649966351.jpg (2MB, 1576x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487649966351.jpg
2MB, 1576x2000px
How can other states even compete?
>>
>>38351801
Massachusetts is a mixed bag anon. It's not all Boston and Cape Cod. Most of it is just small towns that are sort of redneck. We have great seafood, and there are some nice beaches in the Boston area. it gets really pretty here in the fall, with the trees, and there is a surprising amount of mountains to climb if you go out west more. My hometown is home to the world's most dangerous intersection, so we have that going for us. As far as jobs, it's pretty much like anywhere else. Government is extremely liberal because of Boston and Springfield having most of the population, but most of the state area wise is pretty conservative. My town and all around it went Trump. But, as a result of the government, there are pretty high taxes, especially if you make a lot of money. They have proposed an extra "millionaire's tax" that is definitely gonna pass because of all the Cambridge hippies. it feels like discrimination but whatever I guess. I don't make that much money and you probably don't either, no offense. We have really good schools if you want to go to college, and depending on where you go, the people are really nice. We're not as laid back as people on the west coast, but we're not overambitious dicks like everyone in New York. Sort of a happy medium. If you are a NEET, you will have no problem milking the system, and if you like redheads, you'll like the girls here. Also, you'll grow to love Boston accents and Boston movies. Sorry for the blogpost, but I'm really passionate about my state. Hope you move here, it's nice. How is PA?
>>
Any hawaiian robots? I'm moving there soon and have no idea what to expect. I feel like it's almost impossible to be a robot out there because it's portrayed as such a happy place. Am I going to become a normie?
>>
To all you cucks wanting to move to Oregon, just don't move to a highly populated area. Otherwise it has really nice plants and animals,
>>
>>38356260
The highly populated areas are liberal shitholes. When driving around I saw a sign on a house that said "GENDER NEUTRAL TODDLERS".
>>
>>38355819
That's hysterical, why do people do that? Not to sound like a pretentious asshole but I've been to multiple countries and rarely bring it up unless it applies to the conversation. I always find it a little funny when someone won't stop talking about that time they lived a couple hours away from where they do now.
>>
>>38351830
Where do you live? SGV?
>>
>>38356312

Jesus. I live in the south, so I don't get to see all the liberal shit unless I go to a college. Is it fun to trigger people by saying shit or misgendering them? I'd totally move there for the nature and to grief people irl.
>>
I'm from NC moving to Hoboken in a few weeks to work in manhattan. No idea what to expect
>>
>>38352750
>I live in Detroit
So you're just an idiot savage?
>>
>>38351718
Ohio. The most American state. Based. Lots of poos tho
>>
What is the best state for a robot to live in?
>>
Virginia

NOVA is full of yuppies and hyperprivileged assholes
Richmond area is full of hipsters. A lot of good wineries and parts of the state still have a country atmosphere to it.The state basically lives off of the government (bases everywhere). I'm surprised its still considered a purple state.
>>
File: 20170428_071734.png (650KB, 720x430px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_071734.png
650KB, 720x430px
Connecticut
>shitty gun laws
>shitty roads
>high taxes
>pretty much irrelevant
>Bridgeport
>New Haven
>Hartford
Yeah I hate this state
>>
>>38356402
OC, but work in South LA and have relatives in East LA county. Fucking spics think south is fucking theirs. They've even protested neighborhood gentrification. Hopefully ICE deports these illegals back
>>
>>38356115
>Montana
We're fucking full
>>
Texas
Pros:
Lot to see and do
Lots of space
Has a unique culture
Good food
People are more friendly than what I've experienced in other parts of the country
Cheap living expenses (comparatively)
Good economy

> Cons
Too hot
No snow unless you're way out west (I like the snow)
Too many hoodrats in the city, too much white trash in the country (probably like that everywhere though)
Economic refugees from California moving here en masse and 1) leading to real estate developers bullying people off their land so they can build McMansion neighborhoods that drive up the cost of living 2) vote for the same shit that ruined California 3) are dickheads in general who always complain about how they miss California even though they had to move because they couldn't afford it there
Lots of illegal spics driving without licenses and killing people

All in all, it's really not that bad. I think the pros out weigh the cons.
>>
>Austin, Texas
lots of califags infested this city now traffic will be perma shit
quite a bit to do, some decent people i guess
lots of pretty college girls to stare at and kick yourself over for not being in school
>>
>>38351718
It's big. It's really big.
>>
>>38357217
Why is the second c in Connecticut silent?
>>
>>38351779
Arizona as well.
Really happy that the monsoons decided to show the fuck up finally.
>>
>>38357424
Austin's traffic is the stuff of nightmares.
>>
Why does everything cool in life seem to happen in California or New York
>>
Louisiana

When you're born and raised here, you really start to enjoy it's endless small towns, unique culture, police that actually give half a shit, plentiful freemason lodges, bipolar weather cycle, lack of any real natural disaster threat, lack of hills, good food, negroids that act white, and once you get to N.O. it's basically a cheaper L.A. with plants and statues (which are being removed by niggers who need to read a history book)

It's cheap to live and we have damn near racial harmony, come on down!
>>
>>38357568
Yalls food is second to none but all the cities I've ever driven through smell like a dirty asshole. I've heard its because of water treatment plants but I don't know how yall put up with it.
>>
>>38357568
>once you get to N.O. it's basically a cheaper L.A.
I'm guessing you've never been to LA.
>>
>>38357568

The problem with NO is the niggers, i swear anytime i watch a documentary on gangs, they always interview niggers from NO
>>
>>38357568
>Louisiana
>has a major coastal city that's below sea-level
>2005 happened
>lack of any real natural disaster threat
hmmmmm
>>
>>38357629
The idiot niggers stayed behind, we start watching hurricanes months ahead of impact. Then the mayor/governor says to gtfo about two weeks before impact
>>
>>38356248
It sucks if you play multiplayer games, no decent servers for anything. Also the internet there sucks balls and ot is expensive to live in, at least thanks to huge geothermal energy and solar energy potential the eletricoty is cheap.
>>
>>38351801
I'm from central PA and moved to southern new hampshire which is close enough to mass.
It's fucking awful I hate it. People are very brusque and rude and the winters last 4 months where you get like 7 hours of solid daylight and want to kill yourself.
>>
>>38357599
Whiney liberal assholes, that's what I got out of my two day trip there.
>>
File: IMG_1651.jpg (47KB, 297x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1651.jpg
47KB, 297x445px
Denial
>I still tell myself I'm gonna make it
>>
>>38351718
Maryland

More niggers than people
>>
A former center of the aviation industry

Used to be known as affluent, but most of the rich have left due to high taxes

We have good pizza

Big budget crisis due to deficit

Our capital city just filed for bankruptcy

WHERE AM I
>>
>>38357761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obKLdou0LH0
>>
New York
Every single person is either nigger or sjw trans tard or a super redneck that's fucks everyone of his sisters
>>
>>38357802
>we have good pizza
if it ain't New York or New Jersey you're wrong
>>
>>38351751
>>38353831
When I've been to the greater Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Boca Raton area it seemed like so much more. 100% unlivable for me.
>>
>>38357802
It's either Illinois or Pennsylvania. Or it could be neither but I just needed an original comment so
>>
Arizona.

It's nothing but desert and heat and niggers.
>>
>>38357802

CHICAGO?

>>
File: 1488908757173.jpg (26KB, 275x295px) Image search: [Google]
1488908757173.jpg
26KB, 275x295px
>move to california
>it's shitty
>>
>>38357802

north carolina?? origenol
>>
>>38357849
>>38357881

Connecticut, the unknown eastern link of the Rust Belt

>>38357896

Chicago isnt the capital of Illinois you dumb faggot
>>
Missouri

It sucks, and pure misery. It's low key one of the worst states in the country.
>>
>>38357977
depends where. I've been to Union Missouri which is only 1% black (rare for the state) and it was pretty good

I'm not particularly racist (I'm even a j00) but this list will pretty much coincide with the top 10 best places in Missouri. The black population of Missouri seems to be one of the most out of control for whatever reason:

https://www.roadsnacks.net/whitest-cities-in-missouri/
>>
>>38351718
>91 posters
>Im still the only one from Minnesota
>Only other person nearby is one guy from wisconson
Why does it have to be so lonely here?
>>
>>38358121
You're the only one with internet connection
>>
>>38357475
>>38351779
>From Ohio and lived there my whole life
>Dad says lol let's move to AZ because it's hot
>We move once I finish HS
>It's fucking horrible here, Poor Mexicans, Every one speaks spanish, It's hot as fuck, AC is broken and we live in a retirement community
>Can't go outside at night because of Coyote's and other desert creatures so no more calm bike rides or walks at night
>Rattle snakes fucking everywhere
>Have become a shut in again and am miserable
Fuck this state, Why the fuck would you live in a desert?, I've never seen people with fucking face tats before I moved here, I've seen like 20 mexicans with shitty face tats.
>>
>Connecticut

in the area right next to new york (203) there is a lot of extremely rich people and they are pretty much the only reason this state is even relevant. you look up some stats for CT on the web and you'll find a bunch of shit that makes this place seem much better than it actually is. if you make $500k+ a year and can live in greenwich then yea it's great, other than that it's insanely expensive to live a basic lower middle class life, the proximity to nyc completely ruins the prices for everything because all the rich cock suckers buy homes here and commute to work in the city. the traffic is ridiculous and it just gets worse every year.

litchfield county is nice, not much to do, but nice. when you think of 'new england life' that's pretty much litchfield county.

the rest of the state is meh and not really worth talking about. if you ever come here avoid bridgeport, new haven, and hartford. complete shitholes, especially bridgeport, do not ever go there.
>>
>>38358251
>tfw wanted to go to seattle for school but not sure now thanks to this thread
>>
>>38351884
What city are you in? I'm in Las Vegas, and it can be extremely hard to find a job outside of the service/entertainment/tourism industry with a business that isn't a bunch of flakes and scammers. I just stay inside for 2-3 months and enjoy the weather for the other 9-10 months.
>>
>>38358251
>>38358311
oh shit i didn't mean to reply to you.
>tfw got your hopes up with a (You)
>>
File: IMG_3179.png (1MB, 2468x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3179.png
1MB, 2468x1564px
>tfw live in white and surrounded by white
Anyone else know these feels
>>
>>38351718
The census says it barely has niggers but there are.

Indiana fucking sucks
>>
>>38357737
Shit I didn't even think about the servers, I was just worried about the wifi. Looks like it's game over for me. Hopefully I won't be there for more than a year. Might learn to scuba in the meantime. You still live there?
>>
>>38351718
Louisiana

It sucks and it doesn't make sense I was born here, I'd fit in better literally anywhere else

New Orleans is cool though, people will tell you it's nasty but it's fun and I'd miss it
>>
>Soviet Socialist Republic of California
It's fucking mind-numbing. Every square inch of the state has a fence around it, you practically have to pay to breathe. Even the Lost Coast, a giant (admittedly beautiful, 4x4-accessible) wilderness, is fenced off and it's technically illegal to step six inches off the dirt trail. Smog laws are ridiculously high (a Californian essentially should never buy a 10+ year-old car from another state, my dad spent almost a year and who knows how much money trying to get a Texas pickup to pass smog) and yet we still have the worst air in the nation.

Cities are shit, but outside L.A. they're not that bad.
>t. former Dallas/Houston pizza deliveryman
Nigs are nigs, but still far more civilized than back East or, God forbid, Detroit. Tacos are drug-abusing gang-violence scum, but not on the level of nigs. The illegals also don't go much further north than south Sacramento, and legal-resident Hispanics are generally ok people.

Weedfags are annoying but as long as you stay rural and don't try to make money dealing (don't be a career criminal, ever, not for moral reasons but because now your entire professional field is dealing with nigs) it's never anything past annoying. Let druggies do their thing and give them space, they're only violent (in small towns) to each other.

I still want out of this hellhole.
>>
>>38352032
I'm glad I live in Utah county.
I wish the Mexicans would leave though.
fuck I-15
>>
Indiana

Part i'm from is like any other normie place (northwest by chicago), but everywhere else is full of redneck chads who think they're cool for blaring country music in their jacked-up trucks.
>>
>>38357465
No idea really, Connecticut is supposed to be some Indian name
>>
Florida
Also important is that I'm in fucking Jacksonville

More niggers than Cubans
Lots of hipster assholes
Feels like a flyover even if it's not
No inspections so I can modify my car how I want
Way too humid

I'll be moving to South Carolina in a few weeks for college so I'm excited for that. I want to move to Montana. My parents lived there for a while and worked at Glacier and it seems like the perfect place to live.
>>
File: 20170428_084340.png (818KB, 715x1086px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_084340.png
818KB, 715x1086px
>>38358251
Pretty much explains it
>>
>>38357217
CTrobot here, everyone in the state is abused by Hartford/New Haven/Bridgeport. They eat up all the budget with their handouts, constitute the entire crime rate with their niggers, run out all the businesses with their taxes, and then get us involved in SJW nanny state BS
>>
>Wisconsin
more blacks than you would think
>>
>>38351884

Are you a virgin, tho? Legal prostitution seems to make that impossible. All in all, Nevada seems pretty comfy if you can score some work outside of Las Vegas, though I don't know how viable that is. What's it like to live in a town there? You'd think it'd be pretty based. Two seasons, night and day, cold and hot. Seems like paradise.

No-one from Nebraska. How's Omaha? I heard it's a pretty nice, quiet place. T. Michigan
>>
>>38352963
Because I'm a city boy in the country. I'm from Las Vegas originally, went from sin city to the 'promised land' and it's like night and day. Sure the people are nice and crime is low, but there's heavy discrimination against people who are of different religious beliefs. Like myself, I've no religion and I'm constantly, subtly shunned from my local community and workplace because I'm not Mormon and never served a mission. It's a REALLY big fuckin deal out here, even though managers won't say it they actively only look for other Mormon people to work for their companies, apartments and houses are listed as "LDS Tenants and Standards only" it's fucking insane.

Utah is pretty to drive through, but don't fucking stop here
>>
File: 1499983028019.gif (371KB, 1100x704px) Image search: [Google]
1499983028019.gif
371KB, 1100x704px
My state is a province. It's cold. Then it's hot. Lots of space to reel in walleye and shoot deer.
>>
>all of these different states saying niggers everywhere
I thought they were 13% of the population
>>
Its small, it could be better, its shaped like a chiken.
>>
>>38359179
Malloy and the other retard democrat politicians ran the state economy into the ground with fucking socialism. They chased out GE too with their ridiculous corporate taxes.
>>
>>38359847
Pretty much the same where i live lmao
"drive through but don t stop"
Paris
>>
File: 1444291312468.jpg (82KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1444291312468.jpg
82KB, 446x451px
>>38356248
Oahubot here. News flash, it's not paradise. It just looks like it.
>>
>>38358735
Can confirm, Hagerstown robot reporting in
>>
>>38359847
I've heard salt lake is nice and majority non Mormon. Also the tenant shit is blatantly illegal I'm surprised lawyers don't hunt them out there.
>>
>>38360017
13% too many
>>38360073
Cry more rightard
>>
>>38360259
Salt lake city is nice, the most diversity you'll ever see in this fucking state, it's still predominantly Mormon though.
The tenant shit is illegal yes, but good fucking luck finding someone to represent you in a court case against them because, as luck would have it, THE LAWYERS ARE FUCKING MORMON TOO AND GENERALLY REFUSE TO TAKE CASES THAT STRIP AWAY MORMON PREFERENCE
>>
>>38360320
Waky religious stuff asaid I unironically wish I could be a part of an organization with as much solidarity as them.
>>
Colorado,
-Do not go to Pueblo

other than that 10/10
>>
Arkansas

Most people see that word and think "huh, that's a state?"
Yes it is
Good hiking trails
Good parks
Ok people
Don't go to the east - niggers
Nice monuments
DONT GO TO THE EAST -NIGGERS
Great gun laws
Down to earth people
There was once a blm March at the University, only a handful of teenage libtards came.
Other than that. DONT PRONOUNCE IT ARE-KANSAS PRONOUNCE IT ARE-CAN-SAW WE WERE A STATE FIRST DAMN IT
>>
>>38360506
What's wrong with it? Also Colorado springs seems comfy.
>>
>>38360678

Pueblo is where all the beaners, thuggs and niggs live, landscape is shit also. Denver is filled with hipsters so id say the safest and funnest city would be Colorado spings m8( where the rich sporty ppl live) also live anywhere in western Colorado the landscape is heaven. Unlike pueblo denver and colorado springs. Also we have *medical majuanaa*
>>
>>38351718
Washington

West of the Cascades has comfortably cool and damp weather. Coffee is quite nice. Everything is very expensive. Politics are a shitshow.
>>
>>38352787
Kek. Have fun with the 15 child Mormon trains
>>
>alabama
Nigs and rednecks galore.
I do love it here though
>>
>>38356410
>Is it fun to trigger people by saying shit or misgendering them?
It is until they get violent. Leftists up here have taken the "we're on the right side of history" mantra to heart and don't see anything wrong with hurting people. They men may be scrawny and the women bloated but they tend to carry knives and shit.
>>
Ohio is full of corn and the capital of both heroin and overdoses in the us.
>>
Anyone else /BayArea/ here?

Pros:
>Weather is god-tier if you don't go over the Oakland hills
>Easy to find work (and drugs)
>A lot of good places to see and things to do that are relatively close
>Nice dog parks

Cons:
>You can either live in the hood with nigs nigging and too many mexicans or stupidly overpriced placed like East Oakland or Berkeley where everyone is bitchy and white
>constant protests and roadwork interfere with what is already some of the worst traffic in the country
>White people constantly expanding their territory because of faggot tech workers that leads to cringey interactions everywhere
>Don't eat at "popular" reastaraunts unless you unironically like cock
>Go over the hills and find constant race war between whites, koreans, and the endless hordes of illegals
>Crime rate is fucking obscene and the police spend their money on buying SUV's and shit instead of hiring more cops (and then bitch and moan for money cus "muh understaffment")
>somebody please assassinate Libby Schaff and the traffic engineers
>>
>>38352163
Just stay in westerly, barely any niggers or spics, anything north of Warwick should burn
>>
File: IMG_1791.jpg (17KB, 539x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1791.jpg
17KB, 539x360px
Iowa

Boring but I like it
>>
>>38352654
texasfag here, can confirm dirty commiefornians are fucking shit up, on the upside ill probably make a killing in a few years when schlomo comes to buy my lands
>>
>>38357464
fuckthis state. you might as well hang yourself if you don't have a car.
>>
CA

It's too hot and dirty
>>
Bay Area CA

Almost no niggers but plenty of spics, Indians, and Asians.The Indians are breeding like rats, I go to my elementary school and classes seem to be 25% Indian when it was more like 5% Indian when I was going. It's pretty comfy aside from being way too expensive. At least the Indians don't commit crimes, they only smell and are not pleasant to talk to.
>>
It's the only good red state.
>>
>>38354071
Door County reporting in. Always MAXIMUM COMF during fall and winter
>>
File: 1499902157370.jpg (119KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499902157370.jpg
119KB, 850x680px
>>38363260
going to the UP today
my family owns some property on the lake
gonna grab some spotted cows and appreciate the best state in the union and it's biological brother
>>
>>38351718
ny (Nigger Yahweh)

>nuke us nuke us nuke us nuke us nuke us
>>
>>38352111
End yourself you short, stinking, insignificant beaner. Your claim to land and life draws breath only because whites will it. The entire world belongs to white gods and you know it.
>>
File: tourist.jpg (19KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
tourist.jpg
19KB, 236x314px
>>38351718
>Hawaii
It's alright, gets bretty hot sometimes. Nothing special happens, just mainly white tourists that look like pic related. Comfy most of the time and the beaches are packed
>>
>>38364105
amen. love seeing at the tourists who swarm the place wearing full on jackets and clothes leave when they decide 50 degrees is "too cold" for them. Unfortunately some have figured out how nice summer is and are buying up property to build monstrosities on the lakefront. Its sad seeing lots of classic wooden homes being destroyed for these tacky wooden summer cabins
>>
>>38354859
Are Mormons predominantly white Aryans? Or are there lots of the negus people mixed in?
>>
File: 20170515_114050-3984x2241.jpg (2MB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_114050-3984x2241.jpg
2MB, 3984x2241px
I am from Michigan. Every time I try to tell someone on 4chan it's the perfect place to move they seem to think the whole state is Flint or Detroit. Northern Michigan is absolutely beautiful. I never thought it was anything special when I was a child but I've been around the country and the world now and I can say, holy shit this place is one of the most beautiful I've ever been.

One downside though is that the area is swamped with tourists in July. Obviously places in Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois just can't compare. Some dipshit anon from SC wanted to move to Ohio in some thread the other day because there are too many black people. I told him to come here and he just ignored me, let's look at the racial makeup of Traverse City:

The racial makeup of the city was 94.4% White, 0.7% African American, 1.8% Native American, 0.7% Asian, 0.5% from other races, and 1.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.9% of the population.

All the surrounding areas are much the same and they're still a cheap place to live. Many of them are just as beautiful. Why would you ever want to live in Ohio?
>>
What's the most american state?
t. yuropoor
>>
>>38364407
To be honest there are multiple types of Americans. I would say Texas, California, New York, and New Jersey. Lame answer I know, but they each live up to a stereotype that outsiders could easily recognize more than any other place. They are all very influential to the rest of the country too, maybe with the exception of NJ.
>>
Idaho kootnie county area shit ton of lakes and and river to go fishing and plenty of game to shoot barley any niggers and some Muslims mostly white
>>
>>38364407
Any with majorty whites. Midwest I'd say. Friendly, gun owning, proud, high IQ and not fat despite what antiwhite liberals claim. Depends who you ask though because some feel that multiculti is the new america, held together by love of "freedom".
>>
Moved from Arkansas to Washington.

Arkansas: A place of mostly liberal youth, conservative Christian 40+ year olds. Except for the northwest, where it's all liberal, and except for certain isolated cities, where it's nothing but bum-fuck white trash meth-head bigots

Washington: In Seattle, it's super liberal yuppies and "artists". Everywhere else it's nothing but bum-fuck white trash meth-head bigots
>>
>>38364525
>conservatards
>high iq

Haha nah. Nothing wrong with multiculturalism. That's what the liberals get right. Nothing wrong with guns either. That's what the conservatives get right. Fuck them both though. I'm with the redneck revolt, socialist rifle association, antifa motherfucker.
>>
Quebec

We speak French and have poutine.
>>
File: 1376705085620.jpg (130KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
1376705085620.jpg
130KB, 533x400px
West Texas
Pic related
>>
>>38364387
too bad there is literally nothing there and we're all NEET robots that can't afford to say fuck everything and buy a house out in nature and not work.
>>
File: 250px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png (2KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png
2KB, 250x167px
full of beaners
>>
>>38351718
I'm in Minnesota. It used to be beautiful and pastoral, filled with simple Swedish farmers. Now it's filled with feminists, cucks, somalians, niggers and hipsters. I still like it, but the twin cities are becoming more and more like Chicago every year.
>>
>>38365896
i wonder why anon. really makes you think doesn't it./..
>>
>>38352163
>>38361555

I didn't really expect to see any other RI people here.
>>
File: IMG_20161223_140242510.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161223_140242510.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Idaho.
It's beautiful here, but the cops are brutal and will take you to jail for possession of marijuana. Very lax gun laws. Almost no niggers.
>>
File: gazoober.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
gazoober.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>38351873
>summer
>fucking hot as hell
>winter
>cold as shit
is there a more crazy state then this one, /r9k/
>>
Mongolia

shithole
>>
File: Map of Connecticut.jpg (129KB, 828x547px) Image search: [Google]
Map of Connecticut.jpg
129KB, 828x547px
CT is comfy if you avoid the big three cities
>>
File: 1479348236768.png (660KB, 5723x5377px) Image search: [Google]
1479348236768.png
660KB, 5723x5377px
>>38367478
are there more images like this for other states?
>>
>>38367512
got to make your own, I just made this in MS paint

but I have seen people make the same kind of map for other places
>>
Nebraska
There's nothing here
>inb4 literally where
>>
File: trumpu.jpg (41KB, 670x578px) Image search: [Google]
trumpu.jpg
41KB, 670x578px
Kansas. Right now I live in a middle class suburb in Kansas City but before that I lived in a couple smaller towns. I like it a lot. Not many niggers, Kansas is the white man's clay. One time I saw a BLM poster in somebody's front yard that had been torn up. The God Hates Fags people have their headquarters in Topeka.

During the election I saw 5 Trump bumper stickers for every Bernie or Shillary bumper sticker. Every county in the state except two voted for Trump. One of those two counties is a nog containment zone, the other has a college town. Cost of living is pretty affordable and I have a good job so I live pretty well. Moving here from New New Mexico (California) was the best decision of my life, I'm never going back.
>>
>>38357722
>be poorfag living in new orleans
>get told to evacuate
>dont have any money to go anywhere
>all my relatives live in the city
>have stayed behind for hurricanes before, probably not gonna be that bad
>feds fugged up and didnt build levees right
>levees break, everyone dies
im not even black fuck off yank
>>
>>38364525
>midwest
>high iq
>low rates of obesity
pick ONE
>>
File: pennsylvania-state-map.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pennsylvania-state-map.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
This is PA
>>
>>38368089
where do all the Amish live in PA?
>>
>>38360855
>Pueblo, CO.

Dude, that's THE sex change capital of the world. Just sayin'
>>
foreigner here gonna ask a question which north state have lesser nigs, spics ?
>>
>>38368089
this is every midwestern state, but pittsburg is decent when it comes to niggers and philly has a lot of cool things. ohio or indiana is much worse.
>>
>>38368204
maine, vermont or new hampshire. comfiest states in the country.
>>
>>38351718
Well, there's 10,000 lakes,
Bustling twin cities,
Lots of culture

None of which I have seen for a good couple of years because I'm a fucking loser and almost never leave my house
>>
>>38353235
Who keeps a lid on the roaches in the buildings and rats in the subways?
>>
>>38368204
Beach cities in Cali
>>
>>38368110
they're scattered all over. i've been here my entire life and even in the rural parts you see them rarely, riding their buggy or selling food on the side of the road at a tiny farmers market thing.
>>
California

Rosties and Chads are the dominate species
>>
>>38351718
Wisconsin
Nothing to do
>>
Is western washington that bad? this thread makes it sound like a shithole but it seems like a really nice place.
>>
>>38358735
>He thinks Chicago suburbs are any better
Also Indiana isn't as much of a redneck state as you think, at least not from Indy up. I'd rather have a few rednecks than a few niggers.
>>
>>38370057
Southern Cali or State of Jefferson?
very important distinction desu
>>
Nobody else in OK?
Dumbest state in the nation.
>>
Oregonian here. It's very comfy and the city I live in has a good mixture of blue collar ethics, slutty college girls, artistic types and decently cool old hippies. Millions of acres of national forest, the best mountains outside of CO, the pacific ocean and the high desert are all within a few hours drive. Portland is nearby too and it's a fun city to visit, idk if I'd live there though.

Also anarchists.
>>
>>38370429
if your state had good schools and no dangerous volcanos, it'd be 10/10.
>>
File: images.png (22KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
22KB, 220x219px
i have all you beat when to comes to living in a shit hole state well asides from ohio
>>
File: 1498745911900.webm (569KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498745911900.webm
569KB, 1280x720px
>>38351718
Hot niggers.
>>
>>38353994
I go somewhere that has 10% white 65% spic/racemix 15% black 10% Asian and like 15% of the school are extremely smart kids from all around the dist. The reason why they do this is for Grant money. They call this the academy program. Last year our avg ACT scores were 29, but that's because only the academy students took it and some regular kids. The high school gets 100k extra a year due to the academy.

I'm from Illinois. I'd say all the academy kids are redpilled. Our teachers are corrupt themselves. There was an illegal strike in my district and they asked for a 20% pension raise and a wage increase.

Racketeering is common and usually some academy guys start using the spics to build their own cliques
>>
>>38357100
Yup, thats the good old commonwealth.
>>
Utah
Mixed feelings around here, I enjoyed my time in Salt Lake City but now i'm living in Layton and it's making my depression spiral out of control.

I live a block away from Leafyishere and i've occasionally seen him at a local Maverick and at Starbucks.

Lots of mormons, I was baptized mormon because they like to get you when you're young and impressionable by showering you with treats and snacks. Burnt out of that phase when I was around 13.
>>
>>38364407
If you want good old fashioned America, then Kansas.
>>
>>38357475
The monsoons are shit nigger, I can't even leave my fucking house because of this rain.
>>
>>38357475
>>38371338
Which part? Here in north Phoenix it's only been humid and cloudy with maybe ten minutes of really light rain. Back to blue skies today. I was hoping for a big storm
>>
>>38370500
UoO is an excellent school and it's washington with the volcano.
>>
Alberta.

Like Texas, but with nates instead of nigs
>>
>>38360588
City, age?

originoli
>>
>>38370429
you must live in eugene, too. it's pretty okay here.
>>
>>38371614
they both have dangerous volcanos einstein. and your state has shit schools. washington holds oregon down and shits coffee shits continuously into its mouth with how much it destroys oregon in schools.
>>
>>38364351
Nigs weren't allowed to join the church until the 1980s.
>>
>>38370500
>>38372081
literally no one i know here cares about the volcanoes. are you the kind of person that's paranoid about the yellowstone supervolcano?
>>
Maine

It is objectively the best state in America
>>
>>38351718
Maine.

We have lots of lobster and heroin, but a disappointing amount of cthulhu monsters. We're also the people most amused by Maine accents.
>>
>>38372176
>>38372170
Woah

Downeast here, in Washington County, you?
>>
maine here, washington county
>>
>>38372066
I do. It's the only city I've ever lived in that I feel somewhat accepted because there are lots of weirdos here.

Corvallis is nice too, but the people there are prettier, richer and hipper so they aren't as accepting.
>>
File: 6748.png (413KB, 811x767px) Image search: [Google]
6748.png
413KB, 811x767px
>>38372170
>>38372176
>>38372190
>>38372213
>tfw i'm in Maine too
>>
>>38372232
yeah, it's a pretty good spectrum of folk. sometimes I think I'd like Portland's brand of weird better, though, but idk. maybe I just wish I lived in a city with more life to it. Eugene feels pretty stagnant to me a lot of the time.
>>
>>38370122
It's comfy. /pol/tards just like to whine
>>
>>38351718
Cross thread cooperation.

>>38372411

I made this thread after seeing yours OP.

Tell me what you small town and flyover state people think about California and my thread.
>>
>>38372412
i-i wanted to move there and go to community college. finding a rental is really hard. your vacancy rate is very low.
>>
>>38354859
>>38352787
>move to utah
>suprised by the mormons there?
Can you guys believe Utah is full of mormons, it's almost like they were the first white settlers there.
>>
>>38357273
Seconded, please don't move, we have enough Californians moving in.
>>
>>38358900
It's not never come to Montana, it's closed permanently
>>
Nevada but im scared of ufo
>>
>>38371232
where does he live, what city?
>>
the lack of inbred texans in this thread pleases me greatly
>>
>>38370221
Southern Cali, the only part that matters
>>
>>38357739
>winters last 4 months

nigga winter lasts 7 months here

the past 2 years first snowfall was in October and last snow fall was in April
>>
>>38373909
>SoCal
>not deserving a nuclear holocaust
nice meme desu!
>>
I'm from Colorado.
Fuck off, we're full.
Also, if you're here currently but you weren't born here, you need to leave.
>>
>>38354664
>I wanna move to Colorado.
Fuck you, stay away.
>>
>>38374532
literally just entered the state

looks like you've got a quite a lot of room and aren't full

what are you going to do about it
>>
depression

it sucks
>>
>>38360855
>Pueblo is where all the beaners, thuggs and niggs live
Aurora here, that is not factually correct.
Fucking kill me.
>>
San Juan Islands, Washington State
Beautiful place. Too bad I live in South America now.
>>
>>38364282
>went to Hawaii about a month ago
>looked like that
>had a great time
You guys are pretty good, thanks for not being huge dicks to ugly people like NY or Cali cunts would be.
>>
>>38372081
Fuck ya it do.
>>
>>38374566
We are incredibly full.
We don't even have fucking avocado toasts, go home.
>>
>Texas
Very interesting here as it's an extremely diverse political area in the big cities. Prettt nice place

>>38355120
Used to live there, thank god I got out
>>
>>38374698
just stopped at an avocado toast store...

why are you lying..............
>>
>>38357863
That's because they're concentrated in South Florida. The rest of the state is better.
>>
>>38351779
Las Vegas
It's hotter then all 3 of those places and is overrun by drug dealing niggers.
My mom hangs out with them so much I wouldn't be surprised if one of them BLACKED her at this point.
>>
>>38374735
gtfo you inbred texan.
>>
>>38352111
>And CA was Mexican long before it was white.
Not really. Only like 30 years. Before that, it was Spanish.
Spain is white.
>>
>>38370122
I'd call it nice. I live in a small suburb and there's a lot of decently interesting shit to do if you explore Tacoma or Puyallup or Seattle or any of the many bike trails. Lots of great hikes/views. Stuff is getting more expensive as certain companies move their employees farther from seattle, and the politics are NONSENSE like extremist liberals and extremist conservatives all over the place, but for the most part it's great. A decent amount of culture, relative diversity, stuff to do, views, coffee and beer brewing operations, a few pretty steadily interesting music scenes. i'd say it's a well rounded place.
>>
>>38358313
>9-10 months

FAKE VEGASIAN SPOTTED. TERMINATE ON SIGHT

>4.5 Planck seconds*
>>
>>38374797
Not Texan, born Colorado, lived in Wyoming for a bit, moved to Texas later on
>>
>>38354830
>that hour a day when it's wet
Best hour of the day. That's when I sit outside and smoke.
>>
>>38374845
then why would you choose to live in sucha shitty state, literally the worst the south has to offer.
>>
>>38374815
I was going to go there because it seemed so great, go to community college and stuff, but people on 4chan(/pol/esmokers) don't seem to like it very much.

it is so hard to find a place there, too.
>>
>>38374920
San Antonio and Austin and pretty chill cities, good weed, good internet, nice weather. What's so shitty about it?
>>
>>38374956
Yeah real estate south of seattle has steadily gotten more expensive as tech and banking companies push employees away, and that's been affecting rents a lot, and though there are cool places to be, there's only a handful of places to live that are not suburbs with the exact same few chain stores/restaurants which is disappointing if you like going out and stuff.
>>
File: thems fightin words.png (52KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
thems fightin words.png
52KB, 640x450px
>>38374920
>Texas
>part of The South
>>
>>38375061
Texas is pretty much it's own shit
>>
>>38374964
inbred texans for one.
>>38375061
me and my boys in south carolina would gut you pussys like the hogs you are.
>>
>>38366454
Mah negro. Is that a picture of this last winter? I can't believe how much it snowed. I was delivering pizzas in that weather and it was fucking miserable. Otherwise, I really love that kind of weather.
>>
File: texas boots.jpg (29KB, 460x575px) Image search: [Google]
texas boots.jpg
29KB, 460x575px
>>38375110
Point being is we're not Southern. Nobody here has rebel flag gear.
>>
>>38375110
How tf is South Carolina any better than Texas?
>>
>>38374766
God damn it, you must have found the Highlands.
>>
>>38375198
we aren't texas for one, and we actually did shit.
>>
>>38375198
south carolinas really hate texas for some reason, you can atually find hate circle jerks dedicated to Texas over there.
>>
>>38375214
I FUCKING LIED I KNEW YOU HAD THEM FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Philadelphia, PA.

I live in a pretty white/Asian residential area, so I only have to be subjected to degeneracy and black people if I go out of my way to do so. There are definitely comfy neighborhoods. Public transportation is awful. Some places of the city look like a third-world country. It's not super densely populated, which is a plus.
>>
File: 1475680245961.jpg (154KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
1475680245961.jpg
154KB, 959x771px
>>38351718
Best state, but stay away from dade
>>
>>38376151
Dade is good for a weekend away and getting a quick lay from qtinas, but otherwise fuck it
>>
File: IMG_12581.png (393KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_12581.png
393KB, 480x359px
>>38376151
Florida is the Australia of the U.S.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.