[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/califeels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: Robot_Cockroach.JPG.jpg (275KB, 3000x2008px) Image search: [Google]
Robot_Cockroach.JPG.jpg
275KB, 3000x2008px
how are you holding up calibots
>>
File: 1493656898601.jpg (98KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1493656898601.jpg
98KB, 600x451px
tfw woke up sweating
>>
>>38326353
Its so fucking hot out and im running out of weed.
I already dont like going out in the sun but now that it isnt winter i can barely stand to be out to pick my mail.
>>
>>38326391
>tfw woke up sweating
I do the same pretty much every day but it's because I sleep under three comforters

I got used to sleeping with three comforters when I used to live in Minnesota like 30 miles away from the coldest point in the US when my parents were too fucking kikeish to turn up the heater from fucking 68 F
but it doesn't matter now

Even though its way too fucking hot I can't fall asleep without the weight holding me down, and sweating is not too big of a problem compared to not being able to sleep, just feels like I'm so exposed without blankets piled on top of me
>>
Still job hunting, unfortunately. Been 2 months now
>>
Fucking disgusting photo. Thread hidden.
>>
>>38326562
>Fucking disgusting photo. Thread hidden.
Can you still see (You)s though

also its just a little bug they are nice :)
>>
>>38326481
>minnesota
why is everyone from cali not actually from cali

why do you come here
>>
>>38326589
>why is everyone from cali not actually from cali
work usually
>why do you come here
my dad moved here when I was younger to work for US bank
he doesn't work for US bank anymore though, he just never left even though my family's quality of life dropped by 10x since we moved here

Cali is a shithole that tempts people with money, steals it all then traps people in
>>
File: 1499820321361.jpg (64KB, 662x577px) Image search: [Google]
1499820321361.jpg
64KB, 662x577px
As with everyone else in nor cal im dealing with horrible heat and having trouble finding a job but besides that things are pretty alright
>>
>>38326616
sounds about right

I blame hollyjew

>quality of life has dropped
but the sun ! and the le beaches ! and you get to be where all the chads on tv are !
>>
File: 1497349679708.jpg (25KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1497349679708.jpg
25KB, 604x604px
I haven't gone outside in months.

Now I'm ultra pale and it makes me want to not go outside even more. I'm stuck in a loop.

Also I'm too skinny. I want to wear a flannel or long sleeve or hoodie to cover up my bony, pale wrists, but it's too hot. I live east of East LA and I'm the skinniest, whitest person in the land and everyone stares. Therefore I stay inside.
>>
>>38327073
if you're being made fun of for pale skin it almost certainly jealousy, east of la is beaner central
>>
>>>/int/
>>>/bant/
>>
>>38327073

I feel you, I just want to wear my hoodie while going for a walk to hide my gyno. But right now im just embracing the anxiety and paranoia of (are they laughing at me or something else)

The real heat wave hasn't even begun, wait until august.
>>
File: Jason_Bright.jpg (119KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
Jason_Bright.jpg
119KB, 800x571px
>>38327105
I don't go outside long enough to be made fun of. I just get stared at and laughed at mostly. A lot of times by white people too. Mostly spics, but white people are shocked by my reflective abilities too. I'm hyper pale. I'm Jason Bright mode right now.

So I understand why. I'm not mad about it. I just would rather avoid it. But that's why I'm in a loop of eternal paleness which is just unacceptable in California. Especially in the summer time.
>>
File: 1487310331666.png (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487310331666.png
24KB, 657x527px
>>38326353
>turkey makes a mechsuit.jpg
>>
robots i need help

i'm touring the west coast, sleeping in my car
currently in west LA i guess? idk i'm near venice beach
but i got HELLA sunburnt at the beach yeaterday. obviously didn't use nearly enough sunblock

my back is in constant pain - i think its second degree in some spots. i just need to lay down somewhere indoors while my skin does its thing

does anybody have a couch or floor i could lay on until sunset?
>>
Walking in the sun is aids
>>
File: 1496890425790.jpg (30KB, 368x271px) Image search: [Google]
1496890425790.jpg
30KB, 368x271px
>>38327287
>the sun is aids
ftfy
>>
>>38327266
If you look for a local mexican market, get some aloe vera leaf. Does wonders for sunburns.
>>
>>38326353
Is California hot? Like given its proximity you'd think that it'd be like Australia where you get sunburned in less than a couple of days and need air conditioning in every building. Also when it comes to US states is there any tendency for people to move to less populated states to seem contrarian for lack of a better word? Like will you see Californians, Texans and the like go to fucking Wyoming or some shit so they can be part of a closer, more obscure communities or does the opposite occur? I mean I can always imagine being born in California and being like "fuck, gotta move to one of the obscure places instead of this boring normie gayfest" but pretending otherwise so people don't call me out on my contrarian nature and make me cry. Also Pavement are the shit.

>>38327073
Be proud of your pasty-ness, it is a status symbol that you aren't some degenerative manwhore who exposes the public to their existence on an hourly basis, be glad that you show the fine qualities of a northern-blooded European and not some icky spic (no offense to Mexicans).
>>
>>38326639
>norcal
>part of cali
Go become part of Oregon already
>>
File: IMG_5910.jpg (1MB, 2178x3267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5910.jpg
1MB, 2178x3267px
>>38327105
>>38327552
I'm not him but I'm Hispanic and ultra pale. Just came back from Arizona and I basically had to go full old-asian-lady-mode with the blast shield and hats and gloves and everything.
>>
>>38327552
Socal is super hot. Nobody really leaves here. Ive lived in greece and visited a lot of other states but I dont see the appeal in them. Socal is pretty much the best place to live. Anything you want you can get here. Food/clothing/entertainment is the most diverse. Plus In-n-out
>>
>>38327225
maybe you're just ugly. it's better than having lobster complexion
>>
File: image.png (376KB, 748x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376KB, 748x459px
>sleep in the living room
>sun is on the other side but somehow bright in the window
>have the air on when im sleeping so i wake up with some sinus pressure
>its either that or have the window open and wake really sweaty and gross
>dont go outside because there is literally no point other than to burn in the 108 degree temperature that it is today
>spics playing their shit music right across the street
>my family insists on dragging me to the beach with them and im in the blazing sun surrounded by stacies and chads and spic stacies and spic chads
>trying to finally get a new job
>depression is really driving me towards actual suicide this year more so than ever
>no physical friends to talk to and hang out with
>not enough money to try to go to conventions which have already passed
>all i think of doing is poisoning water bottles and handing them out to homeless people that i see to bring down the homeless population
just nuke cali already please
>>
>>38327552
yes yes and yes; is that how Australia is? you described so cal to a t
>>
>>38327750
Everyone hates Californians. Especially Californians who move north. I do want to move to Portland. Lower cost of living, cool weather, gorgeous city, still have in-n-out in Medford. Aside from the liberals, it sounds near perfect. All they need is sourdough.
>>
>>38327794
Ive lived in socal my entire life, the U.S. isnt my favorite place to live, but i would be perfectly fine living in socal til i die.
>>
>>38327885
That whole response is just ugh
>>
File: rebeccamock-31.gif (616KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
rebeccamock-31.gif
616KB, 500x697px
>>38326353
>comfy sunny day in the bay

Stay mad Sofags while you cook in the sun with spics and stacies.
>>
>>38327873
Move to the northern east coast man
>>
>>38326353
Up here in Siskiyou it's fucking great.Wildfires already,but at least that drought is gone.If only we could stop being fucked in the ass for water by Socal it'd be better but the best thing IMO is to cut those shits off.They deserve to die in the desert they wrongly decided to live in.
>>
>>38328011
Thank you for saying what everyone was thinking, anon.
>>
>>38326639
I agree,besides fuck socal.I'd pay to see San Fagsisco burn,but it'd be better if were free.
>>
>>38328064
Coming from someone who's from Lake County,that entire area is fucking trash. It's autism central due to the lake being poisoned by mercury,and the meth made the other half completely 'tarded. Thank hell my grandparents looked out for my parents and bought property here or else I'd be in that cesspit.
>>
>>38326562
Disgusting photo for a disgusting state, I think it fits nicely.
>>
File: received_1634516746560635.jpg (9KB, 307x274px) Image search: [Google]
received_1634516746560635.jpg
9KB, 307x274px
San marcos/Escondido here it's hot as balls and the nieghbors kids are screaming. I might just kill myself.
>>
>>38326481
>Minnesota and comforters
Holy shit, are you literally me
>>
>live in fresno
>live in a run down upstairs apt in the ghetto
>my ac broke
>landlord is a slum lord and wont fix it
>its 110 outside, and even hotter in my aprtment, close to 120
>literally put my head in the freezer so i dont
die from heat
>>
>>38326353
It's too fucking hot to do anything other than swim. I wanted to go catch that swell we had but work got in the way. Waiting for the temperature to drop back in to the 80s so I can get back outside and enjoy myself
>>
I am going to the lake today in hopes of meaningful human interaction with my best friend who became homeless a few years back.
>>
everyone who complains about heat needs to L E A V E
>>
>>38327266
Enjoy your cali tan
>>
Still working my bandage job, still applying for career jobs. Have done interviews, resume tweaks, etc
>>
File: 1496796669096.png (1MB, 972x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1496796669096.png
1MB, 972x1386px
Anyone else skating around just to get a breeze?
>>
>>38327266
You might want to try this app called "couchsurfing"
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.