[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first greentext

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: sadguy.jpg (445KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
sadguy.jpg
445KB, 2000x1334px
>Be 24
>Meet cute 9/10 girl
>I just want a romantic relationship, nothing too sexual
>She said she loves oral and anal, and that she has a tight pussy
>I pretend to like that sort of thing
>She's really kinky and wants to be choked and abused
>She won't leave me alone, and it's making her more in love with me.
>She says she wants to share me with other girls
>I just want her.

I don't know what to say? Should I break it off?
>>
>>38311627
drink bleach and find for yourself :)
>>
fake/10 try harder next time khv faggot
>>
>>38311627
humble brags like this are hilarious and infuriating
>>
>>38311627
2/10 low effort troll post, disappointing
>>
>>38311627
Kek this was almost believable
>>
>>38311652
>>38311649
>>38311641
>>38311640

The only thing I lied about was that it was my first greentext. I needed people to respond, because I really am in this situation.
>>
I-I don't get it anon, shouldn't this be something good? a fantasy perhaps?, where is the problem? are you too socially retarded to handle this by your own?
>>
>>38312091
Yes.. Well I'm not a very sexual guy. I'd rather be home, going on /pol/.. Now this girl is in love with me.. And she expressed feelings, sexual ones, and wanting to be in a threesome with another girl, which is EVERYBODY's fantasy... But I come from a small town, and I am traditional in that sense, because I just want to settle down.
>>
File: soundofprogress.png (159KB, 374x262px) Image search: [Google]
soundofprogress.png
159KB, 374x262px
>>38312350
If you want to settle down and have a normalfag life then cut it off, you don't need to come to /r9k/ so we can tell you what you should do and what you shouldn't.

See how you pretty much answered your own question?
>>
>>38312350
Anon, you're only young for so long. Better do and experience while you're young than not do and regret when you're older. If you aren't sexual now, when you're 30+ you'll be too busy working, managing your finances, or building a family to do kinky shit, messing around, or anything else you can do easily while young. Go for it
>>
File: 1497510541498.png (430KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497510541498.png
430KB, 545x530px
>>38311627
>be me,OP
>sitting in Tyrone's basement
>unhappy with myself, overweight and balding
>go to >>>/r9k/ to make myself feel better
>see fembot threads, decide to create my perfect waifu in a greentext
>everyone calls out my bait
>cry and masturbate
>sleep on the floor again
>mfw
>>
>>38311627
you should gtfo off my board, newfag.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.