[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many girls and women look up to this skank?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: marilyn-monroe.jpg (164KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
marilyn-monroe.jpg
164KB, 1200x1200px
Why do so many girls and women look up to this skank?
>>
>>38223760
She never even said that stupid quote everyone attributes to her and also she wasn't fat
>>
Yeah I think the same thing. She was a fucking whore.
>>
Idiots, all of you. She's one of the most charismatic actresses to ever grace the silver screen, I've never seen someone exude charm the way she does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-BuISTjumQ
Watch that entire thing, focus on Marilyn while you do so (not that you wouldn't be able to if I hadn't told you, since she steals the entire song from Jane Russell). Watch for the sequence starting at 1:32, especially her eyebrow movement at 1:49. It's unreal just how much emotion she could flood the frame with.

So no, fuck off. She's an icon and rightfully so. None of you have even seen her work.
>>
>>38223760
They're just copying each other. Women don't "look up" to other women, they just identify traits that other women possess and try to mimic them because they think that those traits will give them an edge in the never-ending competition against other women.
>>
>>38224952
>>>/tv/
We don't want you here.
>>
>>38223760
Literally the Kim Kardashian of her time. Terrible actress and singer. Farted all the time and slept in a bed full of dirty dishes.
>>
>>38224952
lmao Jane Russell's smile has more character than that little bit you just posted. Marilyn has those stoned eyes without the redness that doesn't change throughout the whole song, and it makes her look like a stupid skank. Show me another to prove your point
>>
>>38223760
I like her because she was kind and beautiful. She was really troubled and struggled with mental illness. It makes me see her as a very fragile person and I can't help but love her.
>>
>>38224966
this simple as that

>orgi comment
>>
>>38223760
She started the men are awful thing so they call her a feminist icon even though she was just a famous whore
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.