[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck don't you have one of these bad boys yet, robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Why the fuck don't you have one of these bad boys yet, robot?
>>
>>38223263
this shit is a meme and you can enjoy it on >>>/b/
>>
>>38223263
I do and it's called a penis
>>
File: DSCF0118.jpg (435KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0118.jpg
435KB, 1000x667px
>>38223263
I was thinking of buying one and making it into some kind of toy for my birb, I think she'd have fun with it.
>>
File: qt.jpg (47KB, 469x676px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
47KB, 469x676px
>>38223569

Pretty. Might get a lovebird pretty soon, any tips for a (potential) first time bird owner?
>>
I think lovebirds need to be handled a lot, do you have time to pet/ cuddle it?
>>
>>38223263

Because OP..............................................
I'm not fucking gay!!!
>>
I saw them at my corner store for $12 and I thought about it. But I know in the long run it'd be something stupid that would just clutter my desk and I'd feel stupid paying money for it.
>>
>>38223263
My gf bought me one for like $4 and I'm actually playing with it now. I would never take it out of my house. I'm a grown man. I usually play some mindless game on my phone while I watch movies or tv shows so it's essentially the same thing.
>>
>>38223263
I own 15, even if these 4chan hipsters hate anything that's popular and ree at people with them while being assblasted
>>
I dont care about memes and i just chew on toothpicks/zip ties for the fidget thing
>>38225856
>$12
what the fuck. They are $1 on aliexpress.
>>
>>38226193
I really enjoy this thing...b-but not out in public no tha's just childish!

Wow it must suck to care so much what other people think of you
>spins spinner in public during lunch break from work and nothing bad happens, laughing at these paranoid insecure robots needing to proove their adultness contantly

I even use it at work and I work at a scrap yard with your usual meathead and jock and biker type of guys, and nobody in the actual adult world gives two shits worth what other people are doing and have much more bigger things to worry and stress about
>>
>>38225840
get fucking destroyed OP
>>
I kinda wanted to buy a metal one at the gas station, but I go there a fairly regular amount and I didn't want the guy to think I was any more autistic than I usually am.
>>
>>38226268
>He sincerely believes that everyone isn't judging him harshly behind his back for using a literal toy for autistic children
this is just sad, dude
>>
>>38226268
You think they don't care because they're polite enough not to tell you but they are judging you in their mind, every time they see you use that thing. And not because it's perceived as a kid's toy but because you as a grown man are buying into a mindless fad.
>>
>>38223263
I do have one it's neat to play with once awhile
>>
File: RAMA-PHOTO-RAMA-SPIN-01.1523.jpg (759KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RAMA-PHOTO-RAMA-SPIN-01.1523.jpg
759KB, 1500x1000px
>>38223263
Still waiting for it to be delivered
>>
>>38226650
is that RAMA as in $70 keycap keyboard hipster RAMA?
>>
I have one and the cube too
>>
>>38226678
yep

although I wouldn't buy his $70 keycaps
>>
>>38223263
The meme is already dying down, OP. It's too late and I didn't want one.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.