[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if I buy headphones I'm supposed to buy an amp and digital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: headphones.jpg (71KB, 745x510px) Image search: [Google]
headphones.jpg
71KB, 745x510px
So if I buy headphones I'm supposed to buy an amp and digital audio converter.

Would this combination be okay?

I'm on a budget and it would take me another 6 months to save up for anything more expensive.
>>
Whats the point of a dac/amp if you're getting such shitty $40 headphones?

Unless youre an audiophile, its probably better to get a cheaper dac and some better headphones.
>>
Are you retarded? You dont need two amps. Just buy any audio interface and youll be fine. Mine was just $80 and I use ATHs. God tier sound quality already. And why shell out 450 for an amp for 40 dollar headphones?
>>>/mu/
>>
>>38062188
You shouldn't need an amp for those headphones tho? Ask /g/ for better advice
>>
If you fall for the audiophile meme you're a degenerate.

A cheap audio interface and some 200 squid monitors are all you need.
>>
Name one decent headphones to use with an AMP that cost less than $100.
>>
>>38062188
>spending more than 20bucks on headphones
fuck outta here
>>
>>38062504
Why do you want an amp? It's so extra. There's no need unless youre professionally mixing sound. In any case, if you have enough cash to shell out on an amp, the fuck you getting sub $100 headphones for?
>>
it's bait idiots
>>
>>38062770

Somebody once told me that I won't notice the difference in audio quality if I buy a pair of headphones without an amp.
>>
The Denon is a combined DAC and amp. Furthermore, you shouldn't spend $500 on a DAC for a $40 headphone. Probably spend around the same on the DAC and amp combined as on the headphone. And if the headphones are less than $100, don't get a DAC or amp.
>>
Is this some kind of clever troll..

You do not need a DAC or a headphone amplifier unless your headphones lack sufficient power going to their drivers from your USB or 3.5mm jack.

This will not be the case on some $40 headphones by a literal who company.

You will only start needing an amp and DAC once you get into audiophile ranges and your headphones cost $600+ or so.
>>
>>38062244
>>38062267
>>38062291
>>38062855
foolish anons falling for ops ruse
>>
What's some long lasting headphones I can get for 70-80
>>
>>38062947
I just like talking about headphones, honestly.
>>
>>38062959

They can be long lasting, but they won't be good audio quality. Don't bother with headphones unless you're willing to spend more than $150
>>
>he dances around in his room listening to shitty music

>normies have better taste in everything and experience it all in organic and genuine ways irl
>>
test

fsdfsdfsdfsdf
>>
how hard is it to learn how to use an AMP/DAC?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.