[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Worst thing you have ever done/witnessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 27

ITT: Worst thing you have ever done/witnessed
>>
>>38017151
>used to have a railing where we lined up for dinner in our juniors school this was next to big classroom windows
>Saw some kid jump over his friend from atop the railing and he went straight through the window
>saw a shard of glass split his leg from knee to groin
>>
>>38017151
>saw a kid fall on a railing that was sticking out of the ground

wasnt too bad but i thought it had gone straight through him
>>
Pissed in my step-brother's prescription dandruff shampoo for YEARS

Called the cops on a friend because I was jealous my girlfriend at the time would rather hang out with him because he had weed (He went to jail for a year)

Get cheated on by high school girlfriend, find proof of who it was after we break up but keep it a secret. Try "Being just friends" in college after she gets into a relationship with some other dude JUST so I can get her to cheat on him too. Eventually scheme works, and she says she knows how bad she fucked up hurting me blah blah blah, how happy she is we can be together again and how things will be better, we smash. Next day I message her new bf on facebook and tell him she cheated on him. He tells me to fuck off and says I'm jealous and lying - so I tell him why she and I broke up in the first place including the proof of who she cheated on me with in high school (Her marching band director). Her bf dumps her and tells all of her friends the secret I had been saving for just this occasion. Her friends thought of her as a slut, her parents found out their underage daughter fucked a teacher, her boyfriend dumps her, Band director gets fired as fuck and registered as a sex offender.
>>
File: 1455765014193.gif (509KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1455765014193.gif
509KB, 700x827px
>>38017151
When I transferred into a 4 year university, my gpa after my first semester was slightly lower than what I needed to declare, so I retook calc 1 thinking it'd be an easy A since I had already taken math through differentials.

I got a C+ in the class, and it was 4 credits, so it tanked my gpa, killing my dreams of being an engineer forever. I had to withdraw after that because my parents lost faith in me. Now I work at a fucking supermarket. I used to design engines in my spare time. My professors were all very supportive, and I was planning on building one after I took fluid dynamics, but that never happened, and now they just collect dust in the corner of my room.

I'm a failure and I want to kill myself every day.
>>
>>38017151
I got tons of money for my high school graduation and never sent thank you letters.
>>
>>38017481
Try again anon. dont let this talent go to waste you coukld do some great things!
>>
Witnessed the QT emo girl shit herself in a skirt in class this one time

no one mentioned it, she just got up and went to the toilet, nobody ever mentioned it again either
>>
>>38017151
I mugged a friend of a friend at knifepoint simply because I enjoyed the feeling of having power over another person. The money was just an extra.
>>
There was a kid in my technology class who tried to stop a belt sander with his knuckles

i havnt seen exposed bone before until that point
>>
>drunk like a Slav
>black metal scene faggot
>imma set the church on fire
>throws bottle of vodka at church wall
>light a match and set the wall on fire
>few minutes later church is still the same
>barely burned the outside walls
>mfw churches are made of wood in Norway
>mfw I just tried to set large bricks on fire
> go home and cry senseless
>>
>>38017553
Easier said than done. It's been several years now, and I haven't so much as touched a calculator since. I'm in my late twenties now, and my brain has slowed significantly. I can't pick up information like I used to. My parents are both nearing retirement age as well. It would be immoral and irresponsible to financially burden them further for what at this point is a pipe dream.

It's alright though. I go to church every weekend and I've managed to hold down a job, so, at this point, I'm just waiting to get cancer and die so I can enter into the kingdom of god.
>>
File: 1494402225346.jpg (11KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494402225346.jpg
11KB, 236x350px
>be me in kindergarten
>think that running from dining room to play room is good idea
>pass the corner with high speed
>accidentaly push kid with down syndrome which came from opposite direction
>retard fall like WTC
>hit his head in chair
>blood everywere.gif
>he have hole in forehead to the fuckin bone
>gets up and looks at me like "wtf are ya doin'"?
my kindergarten was magical place
pic semi ralated
>>
>>38017151
Nothing.
I have not done or witnessed anything remarkable, good or bad in my whole life.

That's pretty bad I think.
>>
>>38017151
>ITT: Worst thing you have ever witnessed
Saw my life go down the drain because I lost the genetic lottery and myself slowly turning from a happy child into a lonely, suicidal depressed fuck currently failing my only goal in life which is making money because that's all I basically have left at this point.
>>
I dropped my cousins newborn son when trying to pick him up from the bed. He died.
They (cousin, his wife) believe he rolled over and fell, and blame each other for not putting him on a more safe space. They eventually split up, my cousin is a drunk loser now. Idk where his wife went.
>>
>>38017591
i've seen u submit this in another thread
>>
>>38017829
Probably anon, its a story that has stuck with me
>>
>>38017151
Told this before
>In Iraq; come under fire from long range
>Take cover, call in artillery - direct hit
>Ease up to confirm - they had made a shitty-ass civilian-style bunker
>Arty caught most in the open, one guy had tried to dive into the shelter, but the concussion collapsed it. Beam over him so his hear and right arm are pinned under the sandbags, his left arm is free
>Fingernails all ripped out, two fingers broken, blood all over
>He'd tried to dig a hole so he could breathe - hadn't made it. Probably took him 5-6 minutes to suffocate
It has been many years
I dream about him every week
>>
>>38017767
Please kill your self. Post haste
>>
>>38017767
Nice. Based anon getting rid of normie-scum.
>>
>>38017151
>Got back from Iraq, use GI Bill to go to uni
>Doing well, but classes are easy. Fell like I am underwater and everything is boring
>Very pretty girl in one of my classes; she has an apartment with a roomie near my apartment, just happen to pass her often
>One Sunday night I can't sleep, go for a walk. Go by her apartment, for some reason try the doors
>Slip in, sneak around. Her and her roomie asleep. Check out the whole place, slip out
>Time goes by. Think about it a lot. Pick another apartment, slip in while everyone is asleep and creep around.
>Do it more often until it is every two weeks or so. Then I start going before everyone is asleep
>One night I am in a professor's house while he has guests, creeping around so no one sees me, eating food, etc.
>Suddenly hits me - where the fuck is this going? What am I going to end up doing?
>Stop
I started skydiving, instead
>>
In high school I blooded a girls nose and made her eat me out in the middle of a crowded park.
>>
>>38017882
Learning to spell is a good first step.
>>
File: Horrible.png (157KB, 326x323px) Image search: [Google]
Horrible.png
157KB, 326x323px
>>38017151
I saw someone get killed once.

Basically there was a riot in my city a few years ago, and I live across the street from a guy who owned a music shop. He was in a lot of debt so some guys shot him during the riot. I guess the riot was just a means to not get caught as easily.
>>
File: 1481879560087.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481879560087.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>38017342
>He went to jail for a year
>Her friends thought of her as a slut
>her parents found out their underage daughter fucked a teacher
>her boyfriend dumps her
>Band director gets fired as fuck and registered as a sex offender

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T
>>
>>38017342
How hard was your dick writing out that 3rd story?
>>
>>38017767
Funny if not true
Doubly funny if true
Triply funny if not true
>>
File: 1484869365892.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1484869365892.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>38017342
D E V I L I S H

I like you anon. Stay fucking classy
>>
>>38017591
I've seen you post this before, wasn't he polish or some shit?
>>
>>38017151
>Years back, senior in HS, 17 years old
>Lived in the boonies but there was a trailer park nearby and a friend of mine lived there, so I would walk over and visit. He was 18, had a job, was his own place because dirt cheap. Almost everyone else there was really, really, really poor.
>One girl, call her Ann, was from a fucking *poor* family. She had a mannish face, short hair that was raggedly cut, and dressed in bulky, baggy clothes. I heard from a friend of a friend that her 16th birthday was coming up and she wasn't having a party. Or even a cake.
>One weekend I was walking along and bumped into her in the field I cut across to get to my friend's place. She had obviously been crying and tried to hide it from me. As i got close she blurted out "What are you looking at?"
>And it just hit me, so I went off
>"A girl with no tits. How titless are you, tomboy?"
>"Wh-what?"
>"C'mon, everyone knows why you dress like that - no tits. Flat as a board. You have boy hips, a man face, and no tits."
>"That's not true!"
>"Oh, yeah! So the baggy clothes are a fashion statement? Not buying it, titless wonder."
>I went on that way for about 5 minutes. She was about to burst out crying, but eventually she yelled, "Stop it! Stop it!" and pulled up her top and bra
>She had really nice B-cups
>I immediately changed my tack
>"Wow! Holy moley, what are you doing! Why are you hiding those great tits?!"
>"Wh-what?"
>"Seriously! You have an amazing body! Why are you hiding it like that?"
>"You're just saying that"
>"No, no! I was wrong, you're like a model under those clothes"
>"You really think so?"
>About 10 minutes later I talked her into heading to an abandoned farmhouse nearby and before you know it I was sucking on her nipples and getting her off with my hand through her jeans. I got her to rub my dick through my pants, but she had obviously never done this before
>"Why don't you wear nice clothes?"
>"I-I- my mom doesn't make much money."
more
>>
File: 1498350753366.png (1MB, 875x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1498350753366.png
1MB, 875x1088px
Bumping for posterity. Original
>>
>>38017986
Le BADESED BASD BAEDSSAD BAEEESDWS BAASEDS!!!! BADSESASASSED

hang yourself worthless BLM Twitter dindu niggelover you are bigger cancer than normies
>>
Inb4 he replies with le EPIC "t" meme
>>
>>38018221
>speak like a jerk to a girl
>get her to fuck you
I really don t understand
>>
File: 1498621082959.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1498621082959.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>38018252
>has only heard based in Twitter
Newfag doesn't even begin to describe your retardation. Based has been used here since fucking 2008, at what point do you begin to make a stand against something that has been here longer than You?
>>
>>38018276
girls at that age are really insecure
even more insecure than bots
>>
>>38018276
>Girl has low self esteem, sees op.
>OP treats her as such.
>OP sees boobs and begins to treat her as worthwhile.
>Low self esteem girl feels accepted and tries to please anon more.

Only really works if OP has self esteem himself so as to convince the girl he is worthwhile she is not.
>>
>>38017993
That's pretty fucking funny. How did no one notice you?
>>
>>38017151
I punch a girl in the face in the middle of the class
>>
File: 1498478274720.jpg (37KB, 285x332px) Image search: [Google]
1498478274720.jpg
37KB, 285x332px
>>38017151
>Succesfully e-date son of multi millionaire for 1.5 years
>When we finally meet irl on a romantic trip to another country, they fell in love with someone else just a few weeks earlier
>Instead of just sticking it out and taking a chance by waiting it out, I decide to go full panic and need to understand what is going on
>Leave my phone in his bedroom and record all their conversations on skype with their puppy love gf
>They find out
>Once I am back home they block and remove me from everything
Still haven't forgiven myself
>>
>>38018252
>le
Maybe you're the cancer anon
>>
>>38017151
My mom's epileptic seizure when I was little.
>>
>>38018296
It was never used this much until faggot nigger lovers like you started recently using it in every post Go listen to Kendrick Lamar and read pitchfork reviews, nigger lover
>>
>Got a dog run over because it barked at me
>busted a guys testicle at school
>>
>>38018221
>I had to meet my friend, so I broke off and pulled out my wallet (I had a job) and peeled of $20
>"Is this enough to get a nice bra?"
>She stared at it for a long minute, then said
>"Yeah. Well, nicer"
>So I handed her the money
>"Get a nice bra, then. Want to go to dinner Friday?"
>"What? Uh, sure?"
>"OK. I'll pick you up at 8. Wear the new bra"
>I told my friend I was late because i was sucking Ann's tits. He didn't believe me.
>Friday night I picked her up - she was wearing tattered jeans and a hoodie. I took her to Chili's or something, I can't remember. She talked about how she had only been to a 'nice place like this' once for her 13th birthday. We had a meal and then got back in my car. I drove off to a quiet place near the trailer park and we made out. I got her to hold my dick this time as I sucked her tits and ground her a bit, then said I would take care of things, then jerked off on her tits. She was really shocked at first, then giggled - the most girlish thing I'd seen her do
>I had mentioned her nice bra so as she was cleaning up with some napkins I gave her another $20 and told her to get a nice pair of panties and I'd see her next Friday
>Next Friday came and I took her to a movie. I fingered her through the second half and she had her first ever orgasm (as she later admitted) while watching Liam Neeson fight wolves
>Later in the car she finally tried to give me a BJ and the excitement of how nervous and clumsy she was made me shoot really hard.
>She laughed and coughed and smiled at me, the first real smile I had ever seen on her face
>At her house I gave her $40. "Buy yourself something nice"
>I visited her house the next Friday - her mom was working a double
>Her house was a tiny trailer; she had barely anything. I realized all the clothes I hadn't paid for were from goodwill. She admitted that a local Catholic Church gave them half their food
more
>>
>>38018314
see
>>38018346
It is like taking candy from a baby
>>
>>38018474
Literally degenerate prostitution but even worse because so cheap at $20 a fuck
>>
I witnessed a guy beating his girlfriend, and I didn't do anything. i was afraid, and too afraid to act.
>>
>>38018470
You know you want this black dick son. Come on this lap boy I know you want me.
>>
>>38018221
>"getting her off with my hand"
LATER
>>38018474
>her first ever orgasm to Liam Neeson
FAKE and GAY
>>
>>38017151
>See a homeless man be literally tossed from a hospital into the gutter in the pouring rain while waiting for a bus
>Take him to a shelter
>they refuse to let him in
>have to beg for 10 minutes and they finally do

Sheltered/10 I know but it was really fucked up how heartless those people at the hospital and homeless shelter were
>>
>>38018474
>I had brought carry-out Chinese (her mom didn't want her going out while she was at work)
>We ate at the little table in the kitchen. Afterwards I tried to take her virginity, but she resisted, "No. Not yet"
>I jumped up, "I thought you liked me"
>She was really upset, "I do! I like you! I like you more than anyone!"
>"I see how it is. Always taking, never giving. Making it all about you. Well, I have needs, too"
>I kept this up until she was crying, then had her blow me, the tears still rolling down her face. I told her to swallow. As soon as she did I kissed her on the forehead,
>"Oh, Ann. You do like me! I see that now. Thank you for proving how much I mean to you! I feel a lot better about us, now"
>She apologized for 5 more minutes as I got dressed. I helped her clean everything up so her mom wouldn't know about the food. As I was leaving I gave her another $40 'to get herself something nice'
more
>>
>>38018474
i suppose she's a virgin;
how the fuck did you finger her and she kept her virginity?
>>
>>38018584
I ground on her, she didn't orgasm the first couple of times
FFS, dude, a lot of girls are too scared to orgasm at first
>>
>>38018252
Retards like you who have to make everything about race and politics are really the worst.
>>
>>38018636
play with the clitoris.
>fucking virgins, man
>>
>>38018674
that's fingering too?
>>
i was like 10 years old and me and a buddy were playing catch with a dead decayed cats body (it was mostly bones) in the street
>>
>>38018652
Get off means orgasm you fuckwit and you said that happened before the first orgasm. INCONSISTENT
>>
File: 1498101071623.gif (985KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1498101071623.gif
985KB, 500x477px
>>38017151
worked for the government, my higher up was constantly babbling about how we can't do x y z or else the law would fuck everyone over, while doing illegal shit herself. i was a very young lad at the time, unexperienced about bullshittery in the workplace. all that shit gave me enough anxiety and paranoia to cause heart issues (been cured since i left that job though). i also got death threats DURING my job from one civilian, he was trying to false flag for the opposing party (i have only remained cold at that day because i was warned about shit like that, not specifically death threats though, i had to have a quick break). my higher up wasn't left unpunished though, but vengeance does not fix you.
everytime i remember those days, a sudden anxiety rush raises. everytime someone dares to give me shit, i "turn into an angry alpha" expecting the worst to happen and take matters at hand, on the spot (i would shrug it off before working for the government), kind of like a rat that gets cornered.
i used to feel bliss, pure peace of mind, remained thoughtless for hours.
nowadays, i feel restless and anxious, something is wrong but i always fail to describe it.
>>
>>38018627
>I saw her 2 more Fridays, cheap dinners followed by a BJ with a $40 parting gift both times, then her mom had another double
>Dropped by at 8 with pizza. After we ate a little she told me she was ready
>Took her to her room, got her naked (first time she had let me get her stripped down)
>Truth be told, she was cute-ish. Slender hips, barely any ass, B-cups with big nipples. She had been letting her hair grow out
>(she kept it short because she couldn't afford to care for it properly)
>But she still had man-face and she was clumsy as fuck
>I made sure she came twice before I put a condom on then then I fucked her. I was careful to make sure she got off from sex before I came, too
>After she lay next to me, clutching my arm and crying
>I asked her if it hurt, she said,
>"No, it doesn't hurt. I just... I just never thought I'd find someone"
>after she settled down I got dressed and we ate a bit more pizza. I asked her if she had been getting herself nice things with the money I was giving her
>"Oh, yes! Shampoo, and some books, and lotion. I got a shirt, too. I told my mom a friend gave it to me. She, uh... I tell her I have friends."
>We talked a bit more and I gave her $100
>She looked at the money
>"Why so much?"
>"It was a special night"
>"But... But you.... You aren't paying me for sex, are you?"
>I just laughed, "Of course not! You just deserve nice things."
>"...pk"
more
>>
File: 1498351923199.jpg (14KB, 255x221px) Image search: [Google]
1498351923199.jpg
14KB, 255x221px
A repressed memory I only happened to remember.

I lived on a street with 4 boys all my age, we all met when we were 6. Every last one of them was gay except for me. I remember them all diddling each other and kissing each other at age 8 and up in the forest we lived next to. They all moved away when I turned 9. Imagine having 3 years of repressed memory of toddlers going at it. I try and keep it down but I essentially have no memory of my choldhood.
>>
>>38018733
maybe where you live, troglodyte, not where I am from
>>
>>38018685
Lmao, you remind me of middle school me. Yeah fingering doesn't necessarily mean penetrating with yout finger like a dick. At least for me foreplay usually starts with rubbing the lips and outside of the pussy, playing with the clit and stuff getting them excited before penetrating.
>>
When I was 15 I was on a field trip to the mountains and our class was near the top of a hiking trail when this other girl and I started shoving rocks down the hill.

We pushed like 15/20 fairly sizable rocks down when someone on a trail below started screaming. We freaked out and ran straight up the hill using trees and our walking sticks to pull ourselves along until we came back onto the trail just in front of our class.

The teacher yelled at us because she thought we had ran ahead and made us walk with her. When we got to the top we walked around for a while when this park lady came over to the teachers and told them there was an accident and we'd have to go down on a different trail.

When we got to the bottom there were lots of people there and some guys told us that an older man hiking with his daughters was killed when a rock rolled down and knocked him in the head.
>>
>>38018861
>The next Friday we went out again, ended up fucking in my car. I gave her $40, again, and took her home
>When I got there she asked me,
>"Am I your girlfriend?"
>"That's a stupid question. See you Friday!"
>It was getting well along in the year and I was close to graduation. My parents were making plans for a party
>More time went by, me banging Ann every Friday. me giving her $40 when I dropped her off, me otherwise ignoring her.
Finally invitations go out for my graduation party
>Friday night Ann is very quiet
more
>>
>>38018949
you killed someone's father !! oh my fuck
>>
>>38017623
Vodka doesn't burn. Nice try, faggot
>>
>>38017566
HOT as fuck pls greentext in a more sexual way so i can wank my willy to it pls anon
>>
>>38018967
>Dinner, sex, $40, and I am dropping her off
>She looks at the floor near my feet
>"Am I your girlfriend?"
>"That is a stupid question"
>"I... I didn't get an invitation to your party"
>"I know"
>"Why?"
>"You aren't my girlfriend. You've never met my parents. I've never met your mother. Every Friday we go out, we fuck, I give you money. That's it"
>She sat there for 4-5 minutes, staring at my feet, then just - got out
>Next Friday comes along. Dinner, then sex. I am dropping her off and she says,
>"I want $80"
>"Hmmm. How about $60 this time, $80 next?"
>"$60 now, $100 from now on"
>"That sounds fair"
>Saw her three more times before I left for my Summer job and then went to uni
My friends that still live in my hometown say she was a lesbian for a while, then married some guy from Bosnia or someplace.
>>
>>38018967
Fuck you you faggot, 4 lines is not a post that requires a "more"
>>
>>38019085
Reading this reminds me of some of the douchey things I've done to girls in the past. I feel bad cause i always did it to the ones who didn't deserve it, but goddam the shitty things other girls have done to me.. i realize that doesnt make any of it right though
>>
File: 1498493062216.png (71KB, 740x982px) Image search: [Google]
1498493062216.png
71KB, 740x982px
>>38019085
,>Bosnia
Kekekeke
>>
>>38019085
you.are.a.f.u.c.k.i.n.g.sick.ass.psycho.
>>
>>38017993
>come back from Iraq
>worst experience is some sneaking around in strangers' houses
>>
>>38019085
this was a fuckin pointless story. are you brown skinned? do you havea father?
>>
>>38017342
second story is kinda fucked up but the third gave me a justice boner
>>
>>38019093
8 lines
>lrn2count
>>
>>38019131
At least you realize that. It sucks that people take out their anger on someone innocent and justify it with the actions of others that are merely a similar demographic.
>>
>>38018978
No one knows what rock hit him or even if it was one of our rocks.
>>
>>38017151
>Done
Rubbing my older sister's buttocks with the excuse of massaging them and having sex with her a couple years later when she was depressed.

>Witnessed
>Not helping an old lady on the streets when a couple of dipshits were stealing her purse
>>
>>38019131
Looking back, it was - horrible. i can't believe I did those things, said those things.
It all started because she pissed me off by yelling at me and within a few months I very literally turned her into a whore.
When I think about
>dirt poor, insecure, friendless virgin girl with no father wearing castoffs and eating donated food
and what I did to her, I....
It is like I am reading a book written by someone else.
I only tell anonymous Kurdish Crochet boards about what I did because I think I'd rather die than admit to people who know me that I did that.
When I think back - I never saw her smile, ever, or heard her laugh, ever until she thought I was nice to her.
And after that night when I told her what I told her I never saw those things, ever again.
Once night I fell asleep on the couch and the TV was on. I dreamed I was back in her tiny, lump bed in that tiny, cold trailer and she was crying in happiness again because she 'found me'.
I woke up SO HAPPY because I could do it right, this time. I could fix it, this time.
But it was some actress on TV crying, not Ann.
>>
>>38019177
>fucked a nasty bitch with a man face
do you even have to ask?
>>
>>38019159
I realized how broken I was
>>
>>38019177
see
>>38019316
your heartless baboon
>>
Started doing drugs/ ALCOHOL, resulting in me being a dead end loser in a minimum wage job.
>>
>>38019237
You disgusting monster, why'd you bang your sister
>>
>>38019177
>story talks about his parents
>you ask if he has a father
Obviously he has a dad
>Story mentions he has a job
>You ask if he is brown
He has a job so he's obviously White, Jamal
>
>>
>>38017898
I remember that story from another thread. Hope you're ok anon.
>>
>>38019316
It s alright man, no amount of "muh feels I feel so bad" posts will ever justify what you fucking did, you fuckin faggot. I hate women with a hate of a thousand burning suns, but god damn, I hope you get raped and die in eternal napalm fire. And when you die, you'd be resurrected to experience the pain all over again.
No, it doesn't make things "right" even if you have the chance to fix it, because you have proven that you are, and will always be a fucking excuse for a human being, no amount of self deprecation or desire to fix things will ever change that. Not to mention I now know that you are a normie, and don't belong here. So out with the self hate posts because I know you are a literal nigger trying to look innocent. I'd tell you to kill yourself but nah, just do me a favour and stop posting, or just go back to >>>/b/
>>
>>38017151
>In the Gulf War, military intelligence detached to the FFL
>Have to get biopsies from living Iraqi troops to test for nerve and mustard agent to see if they have chemical weapons
>Talk to psyops, get a special tool made
>Slip into Iraq with FFL paras, creep up on Republican Guard outpost behind the front lines.
>5 of us slip into a barracks tent, find guy in middle of tent, asleep
>Legionnaires grab his arms and legs at same time as they clap a hand over his mouth and slip a stiletto into his brain stem - lights out, absolutely silent
>Wait for his BP to drop, then open his carotid to drain blood into sand
>unbutton his shirt, pull up undershirt, slice opn his belly, remove liver, kidney
>take tool, get liver sample and kidney sample
>Tool designed to make it look like a bite was taken out of the organs
>Put kidney next to head of soldier on one side of tent, liver by another on different side, get out
>Left concealed directional microphone aimed at tent for GSR teams before we extracted
>They tell us the shrieks of sheer terror were the funniest things they ever heard.
>>
>>38019444
I'm here, so I can't be that good
Thanks
>>
>>38019468
And just think - I've fucked 15 different women, you've fucked, what? Zero?
>>
>>38019604
None. Boy I sure do love my fulfilling life without having to use "sex" as a bargaining chip in online arguments. Can you say the same ?
>>
>>38019604
Bargaining chip?
Don't use terms you don't understand.
I may be scum, but less than 1% of men die virgins....
>>
>>38019675
>u r a virgin hahahahah virgeen hahah vergeen
Your point being ? Trying to insult me won't change the fact that you are human trash . What a negative and bitter normie, instead of being here, why not do your regular normie shit, and when next time I call you an excuse of human being, you can say that you've fucked 16 girls
>>
>>38018627
>>38018474
>>38018221
This is the hottest thing I've read in quite a while. Thanks anon.
>>
>>38019212
Thanks.. i was young and angry. It really does bother me but there's not much i can do now other then apologize to the ones i could and make sure to never be the person i was again.
>>
>>38020005
But you ruined her life.What would your apology do ,motherfucker ? Magically delete the memories you gave her or restore her virginity along with her pride ? I don't quite get it.
>>
>>38019316
=/ ahh man you're giving me feels. I feel the same way and can totaly relate to the bad feels, different story different situation but I'd totally done things similar and have had bad dreams about it knowing how badly i fucked with those girls emotionally so badly. Just try and be better, it's the only thing that lessens the guilt for me.
>>
File: JFkM7gy.jpg (56KB, 550x526px) Image search: [Google]
JFkM7gy.jpg
56KB, 550x526px
>>3801748

1another faggot got cucked by life, if u don't fight for your dreams, u deserve to be fisted
>>
File: 4_0.jpg (41KB, 580x464px) Image search: [Google]
4_0.jpg
41KB, 580x464px
A bit long
>recruit for national service
>get sent to Yemen at some point
>it's shit but at least I'm a trucker so just transporting fuel/supplies
>I also snuck in a smartphone to stave the boredom (only dumbphones were allowed)
>a few weeks in, commanding officer finds out
>has me sent on a mission as punishment
>it's fueling tanks that are 1.5 days away, so we have to spend a night in a fortified bunker
>leave with 2 Humvee escorts, reach tanks no problem
>trip back, at the bunker when we're told by command to not leave as there's an aggressive artillery strike in the area
Cont
>>
>>38020114
>I did these shitty inexcusable things but I feel bad
>my feels my feels
>me me me me me me
Narcissistic normie thinking in action.
>>
>>38020057
I'm not the anon who posted the story above. I've totally lied to girls about loving them for sex when i was younger like him though and i do feel really bad about it now.. =/
>>
>>38020189
Eh you're probably right =/
Though i mean what can i do now, I'm not the guy from the story posted, but I've apologized to the girls i lied too. This was all years ago, i was young and a terrible person, all i can do now is accept the past and live as the kind of person i want to be.
>>
File: 1465141257882.jpg (8KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1465141257882.jpg
8KB, 251x251px
>>38017342
Ice cold, nigga, ice cold
and delicious
>>
>>38020170
>constantly shaking up-and-down from mortars, but nothing major, just couldn't sleep
>It's just me, 3 other recruits and our Lieutenant cooped up in a dark bunker in a strike
>Lieut realises that one of the Humvees was parked too close, said it could collapse bunker if hit, leaves to move it
>The sound of the explosions changes, louder and shook us a whole lot more
>In no time our heads were hitting the roof and back, it was unimaginably loud and I was just rolled up in a fetal position going up and down, most fear I'd felt in my life
>passes over quickly, I look around and all the other recruits are still rolled up
>officer nowhere to be found
>>
>>38017898
You getting treated for that PTSD? You should be, it makes the suffering a bit easier.
>>
File: 1468814215916.jpg (37KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
1468814215916.jpg
37KB, 400x447px
>>38020324
>I crawl out of the bunker and find him on the ground
>I awkwardly drag him back into the bunker (didn't know how to move him since he was really injured)
>finally get a good look at him, whole right side torn apart, scorched, and bloody but he's breathin
>he looked horrific, almost puked just looking at his flesh sizzling
>training says apply tourniquet, I do so
>He's letting out the most blood curdling scream I've heard in my life and struggling
>I mount him and keep tightening, at some point he stops screaming and is just staring at me before going limp
>we wrap him with every bandage we got, and used our cut-off sleeves when we ran out
>another recruit reported it to command, within minutes there was a heli to pick him up
>after a while we're also extracted
>all of us diagnosed with a type of PTSD by doc
>argue against doc since I didn't want it on my record but he signed it anyway
>Officer survives and is relieved from duty, lost an arm and half his face
>get commended and offered a position, refused it
Right now I'm living off of the compensation I receive from the AF, I can't seem to get a job even though I have a degree because employers keep seeing PTSDs on my medical records.
Fuck me
>>
>>38020607
That sucks about the PTSD diagnosis and you're a hero anon.
>>
>>38020607
What position were you offered?
>>
File: 71I5kJS+dsL._SL1041_.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
71I5kJS+dsL._SL1041_.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>38017151
>watched as my friend attempted to swim in grass in a crowded neighbourhood at midday while surrounded by paramedics
>>
File: 1489672007370.jpg (485KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489672007370.jpg
485KB, 1280x720px
I gave up on everything I cared about
>>
>>38020914
That metaphor is too vague.
Did he dive off a house onto the ground?
Did he have a mental breakdown?
Explain.
>>
File: 1497232422242.jpg (5KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1497232422242.jpg
5KB, 250x227px
>>38017342
D l A B O L I C A L
>>
I took 3 dollars from a dead guy, few years after he died though.
>>
The worst thing I did was beat the shit out of an autistic kid for talking to my little sister. I bloodied that guy.

The worst thing I have witnessed was watching a motorcycle rider's head get literally crushed by a pick up truck on the high way. I was fucking shook for weeks. He had it coming for not wearing a helmet and driving like an ass but it was mortifying.
>>
>>38022146
To be fair autistic kids should be killed not beaten.
>>
File: Capture.png (536KB, 1028x670px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
536KB, 1028x670px
i've got a folder of shooped nudes of girls from facebook.

i can imagine their utter disgust and horror if they ever found out
>>
>>38022262
Post k1 plox
>>
>>38019085
Anon, this whole story is fucking sociapathic. You are one sick fuck.
>>
File: 1498273941234.png (53KB, 247x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498273941234.png
53KB, 247x416px
When I was 16, I put peanut butter on my dick and let my dog lick it. It was a heat of the moment thing. Luckily I wasn't able to get off.
I regret doing it and I will never do something like that ever again.
>>
File: jhjkhh.jpg (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
jhjkhh.jpg
7KB, 206x245px
>>38017342
beautiful anon , just beautiful
>>
Some friends used to huff nitrous and deodorant and one kept having (faking) some kind of seizures and we just looked ashamed like 'what the fuck is he doing'. Then one minute later he's back at huffing. Fun times.

Worst thing I've personally ever done was probably pissing on some new companys door drunk as fuck. Yelling welcome to the neighborhood.
>>
>>38017342
it wasn't the best and most based things you ever did itt
>>
>>38017342
Jesus Christ you savage devil!
>>
File: 1486373342745.jpg (14KB, 184x410px) Image search: [Google]
1486373342745.jpg
14KB, 184x410px
>>38017342
OK the rest I applaud you for but
>Pissed in my step-brother's prescription dandruff shampoo for YEARS
fucking why?
>>
>>38018636
Females put tampons up their snatch for years and still keep their virginity.
>>
>>38019237
Arent you the guy from the nee-san thread on /a/?
>>
File: 1485639229086.jpg (80KB, 471x517px) Image search: [Google]
1485639229086.jpg
80KB, 471x517px
>>38020607
anon you are a hero good luck on finding a job.
>>
>>38020607
Hope you get a good job anon. Much respect.
>>
>>38020607
do you keep in touch with the officer?
>>
>>38019212
Social justice warriors and stormiefags are both guilty of this.
>>
>>38022189
>kill autists
He didn't specify that only low-functioning autists should be killed. MFW half of r9k gets genocided because they were high-functioning autists.
>>
File: Goku.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Goku.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>38017151

>Be 18/19
>Be not very well but fuck it
>Go out drinking with friends
>Be out for hours
>Getting drunk as fuck
>Drinking and drinking and drinking
>My gut feels like it's being physically twisted all fucking night
>Heavy bass isn't fucking helping
>Fart
>The fart is one of those dangerous warm farts where you instantly know something has gone wrong
>Fully convinced I shit my pants
>Rush to toilet
>Dive in stall
>Frantically pull down pants
>No shit
>phew.jpg
>Wipe ass just in case
>No shit
>phew.jpg
>Smell is the worst thing I've ever smelt
>Eyes water
>Nearly be sick off my own horror of a fart
>Gut calms down a little
>Gain composure again
>Keep drinking
>Night draws to a close
>Early morning comes
>Group broke up so I went with my friend because he lived closer
>Get back to friends house
>Friend makes food
>"You hungry anon?"
>"No."
>Start to feel a little better but still feel terrible
>Fuck it I thought
>"I'll have a Banana."
>Mention I'm sleepy
>Say I'm using his spare room
>"OK."
>Sweating like fuck
>Take off trousers
>re-arrange my sweaty boxers
>Suddenly my gut churns like a washing machine
>fuck.jpg
>Fart so hard it echoes in the acoustic guitar in the corner of the room
>All of a sudden shit explodes at mach 6
>Hits curtains like a shotgun blast
>Shit everywhere
>Hard to stand
>Shit running down my leg
>Struggling to stand
>Take pose like Goku charging his power level
>Turns calm
>I am in shock
>Curtains now look like modern art
cont....
>>
File: 1493433520629s.jpg (3KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1493433520629s.jpg
3KB, 125x104px
>>38017342
You're an evil mastermind, anon.
>>
>>38024759
>Panic frantically
>Oh no, OH NO!
>Run in bathroom
>Friend still down stairs oblivious that I shit his room
>Go in the shower
>Frantically scrub the shit off me
>Think I hear friend coming upstairs
>FuckFuckFuckFuck.jpg
>"Are you OK?"
>"Yeah." I yell from the bathroom
>Not fucking OK
>Eventually get clean
>Run back in the room
>Get dried
>Throw shitty boxer shorts out the window because I had no plan
>Notice my trousers, one sock and shirt are fine
>Feel a wave of relief
>Notice the curtains and the floor
>Need a plan
>I rip off the curtains and I am retching
>I step in my own shit and I vomit
>Vomit on the shit that's almost dried in to the carpet
>In full state of panic
>Rip off curtains and hide them in the room after I wiped my puke off me with a clean part of the shitty curtains
>I frantically get dressed
>I run downstairs
>Jump in to my shoes and tell my friend goodbye and I ran out the house
>Later I got the angriest of phone calls demanding I'd clean up and why I hid the curtains in his wardrobe
>Reluctantly clean the carpet with a rented carpet cleaner
>Room still stunk
>Still wouldn't fully come out
>He had to fucking partially redecorate the room to get rid of the aftermath

I never drank again.
>>
File: Businessman-Laughing-Stock-Photo.jpg (139KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Businessman-Laughing-Stock-Photo.jpg
139KB, 866x1300px
>>38017342
>Pissed in my step-brother's prescription dandruff shampoo for YEARS
>>
>>38017342
Was this all in the southern California and El Cajon area, because I remember a band director getting fired for that around here
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.