[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CALLING ALL NORMIES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492392262531.gif (999KB, 395x296px) Image search: [Google]
1492392262531.gif
999KB, 395x296px
What is the best sex you've ever had. Provide pictures to help your stories if you can. I will be fapping to this.
>>
Trust me dude, you'll have much better results on /b/. You'll probably get 2 or 3 at best here and no one really wants to hear it

>>>/b/
>>
normarino here. best sex would have to be my early birthday with my girlfriend. we went to a lake and fucked for around 3 hours. at one point some kayakers boated by but it was chill.
>>
File: 1492564271284.jpg (517KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1492564271284.jpg
517KB, 2576x1932px
>>37876922
I have really good stories but I'm too drunk to greentext them but have an oc nude on me
>>
>>37876922
>my penis
>her vagina
>>
>>37876922
Can I post pics of chicks I've fucked, and anons can rate them out of ten?
>>
>>37878005
Kill yourself or never leave /soc/ again
>>
File: 3_5731060.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
3_5731060.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>37876922
Ok, I'll bite.

>public pool, women's changing room
>GF and were getting naughty while swimming, fingering and fondling under the water
>wait for pool to empty out
>sneak into women's changing room
>backdoor her over the toilet
>sneak out, cool down in the pool again afterwards
>>
>>37878143
Fine. No more nudes for you
>>
>>37878209
how do I have a gf that eta me have buttsex in public?
>>
>>37876922
The best sex I had was with a girl from work in the back of her car.

It's nothing special normally but I was cheating on my girlfriend with her so made it even more intense.
>>
Best sex was with my first girlfriend as teenagers. She was a normal quiet girl in reality but while fucking we'd spit on each other, she had the best dirty talk, she could cum in literal seconds of penetration and I would routinely choke her till she almost passed out. I was young and expected all sex to be like that, I was spoiled early and nothing has ever lived up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.