[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wouId you marry a non virgin woman, robottards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 22

File: 1480427055890.jpg (305KB, 754x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1480427055890.jpg
305KB, 754x1530px
wouId you marry a non virgin woman, robottards?
>>
>>37869320
I want to say that I would, and I really probably would. But then I read shit like that and I think "Is this how women think, do they think so little of me?" And then I get angry and want make some "REEEEEEEEEE rostie" posts on /r9k/. So I stop, step back, and convince myself that it's probably not all women, and that it's just my depression and self loathing that makes me think otherwise. I've no idea if it's true, but I need to keep telling myself that since there's no way that, if I magically ever find a woman to even want to have sex with me, I'll find a virgin woman.
>>
why do I even come here, just to get cancer from normies?

it's too late, women, you made your choice
>>
>>37869320
What is the point of being so picky when you are old?
>>
I rather die a lonely beta than as a beta provider.
>>
>>37869368
>But then I read shit like that and I think "Is this how women think, do they think so little of me?"

I have honestly never understood this response. On the one hand your surprise at how awful humans, including women, can be is shocking to me. On the other, I don't understand the wild generalization that happens on this board. This particular woman says things that are terrible to you, why would you assume all women think like that? There are women that hate that article, there are women that love that article. People are complex creatures, capable of both the terrible and good.
>>
>>37869320
I'm 26. I'd honestly be fine with a woman who had sex within long term relationships. I highly doubt a qt pure gf is on the horizon for me.
>>
>>37869448
The women that hate this article are a very, very small minority. Lots of millennial women are more than happy to fuck a bunch of guys and then wait to settle down with a beta when they're 40.

The mindset in the OP is common. Not unanimously accepted, but common.
>>
>>37869320
people who care about virginity have no self confidence at all. Thats literally all there is to it. Chad doesnt care because he knows hes the best she had.
>>
>>37869522
And robots know that they won't be, so isn't their lack of confidence justified? At least if they fuck a virgin then she won't be able to compare him to anybody else.
>>
well no , because i dont want to get marryed .
>>
>>37869550
i didnt say it wasn't justified, im just saying if you care, you're a loser.
>>
>>37869320
I would but not a slut or someone looking just for a provider
>>
>Go to a fancy restaurant
>Get sit down by waitress
>Waitress says there are two chefs
>I get to pick the one that cooks my meal.
>One chef is an expert with years of experience.
>One is a chef who has never cooked before.

I'm shocked people will pick the latter.
>>
>>37869512
I think the belief that this is the belief system of the very very large majority of women is just as delusional. I don't think it's possible to know exactly how common it is, no statistical analysis is going to be representative, for obvious methodological reasons. But purely anecdotal, I've seen this type of behavior and thought from women on "women hate threads" far more often than I have in real life. I have quite a few female friends and acquaintances and I've literally never encountered this in real life. Not saying that proves anything, anecdotal evidence and all.

Also, side note.
>Lots of millennial women are more than happy to fuck a bunch of guys and then wait to settle down with a beta when they're 40.
This is objectively false, as there are no 40 year old millennial women. So we have no idea what they will behave and act like at 40.
>>
>>37869591
But they're more pure and likely to have only worked one restaurant jobs. Many statistics show that chefs that have years of experience are far more likely to switch restaurants.
>>
>>37869522
Chad's also not interested in a having successful long term relationship nor does he have the foresight to think of such things or their consequences, you absolute fucking moron
>>
>>37869448
>On the other, I don't understand the wild generalization that happens on this board
Well I my case I suffer from depression, so I have some seriously bad thoughts about my own self-worth. So when I get rejected by some (It doesn't have to be a woman, but we'll focus on that for the moment) instead of going "oh well, she didn't like me" it actually becomes an affirmation of all those negative things I constantly think about myself. So, when you see some woman write something like that, those thoughts, that you can occasionally convince yourself are just your own paranoid delusions, are no longer paranoid delusions, they're real. Real woman think this, and you've suspected that lots of other woman have thought those same things about you, and here's proof, if this one woman has, perhaps all those others did as well.

It's a pretty contrived thought process, I know. So let me try to sumerise it:
>Be depressed
>Have self worth issues
>Get rejected
>Consider the rejection an affirmation of those self worth issues
>Comfort yourself by saying that "it might not be everyone"
>Find out that those reasons you don't like yourself are, apparently, the same reasons this woman doesn't like you
>Begin to generalise back to all those others
>Hate self even more
>Hate women on top of that
Like I said, pretty contrived, but it's pretty much what happens.
>>
>>37869638
>virgin who has never been in a relationship implies women who aren't virgins can't have long-term relationships

HAHAHAHAHA
Kek of the century
>>
>>37869566
So basically, everybody that doesn't want to worry about a girl comparing your ability to others guys in her head and potentially being left for it is a loser?

Good meme dude. Keep telling yourself that you're the best your gf has had, meanwhile she'll still fuck chad on the sidelines.
>>
>>37869631
You don't want pure. You want good and chef don't leave restaurants if it's a great place to work at.
>>
>>37869639
Shit, depression really fucking sucks man. The amount of insight you have into your own thought process is impressive though, I have to say, I've never seen anyone on here so honest about stuff like this, so kudos on that. I feel like I've actually learned something here. Thank you.
>>
>>37869673
thats a bad analogy. would you buy a used car or a new car, both at the same price.
>>
>>37869667
No, she wont, because I am chad, and she loves me.

Stay mad, virgin.
>>
>>37869613
Okay, not specifically millennial women then. Gen x and gen y women too you fucking fedora sperg. Given your cringey personality, you'll be the victim of this exact mentality later in your life. Have fun being a beta bitch provider.
>>
>>37869667
Insecurity the post. Women don't find insecurity attractive. Virgin or not
>>
>>37869673
(I was satirizing robot arguments, but thanks for arguing with me anyways. I realise that on the internet, especially a place like this, satire and honestly look really, really similar. Unfortunately.)
>>
>>37869689
>i'm a chad

Only failed normies and trolls say this.
>>
>>37869688
>would you buy a used car or a new car, both at the same price.

A used car would be cheaper than a new car. That is also a bad analogy. Why would you someone who hasn't had sex. Want to be with someone who also hasn't had sex? Unless you believe love is this magical thing it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>37869682
>depression really fucking sucks man.
It really does. I've spent far too much of my time thinking about why I think the things that I do, I'm still hoping that one day I'll have a big revelation and that'll make me better, but It's been about 15 years now and it's still not come, I don't think it's ever going to.

>I've never seen anyone on here so honest about stuff like this
I don't know if it's everyone, but from what I can tell what I wrote will apply to a good number of us.
>>
>>37869737
Nope, you're wrong, originally.
>>
File: Colonel_Gaddafi_1550901c.jpg (19KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
Colonel_Gaddafi_1550901c.jpg
19KB, 460x288px
>>37869320
If she's a non-roastie and only had a few boyfriends over the course of her life, sure. If she's a roastie and she took Jerome's dick by the hundreds then I won't. If you refuse to marry non-virgins in 2017 in the west, you are fucked.

Not that some fine sub-saharan and tibetan qts remain pure until some man deflowers them, mm'right?
>>
File: fuck off bish.jpg (55KB, 498x562px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off bish.jpg
55KB, 498x562px
The answer is no because I would never get married at all, regardless of her being a virgin. Marriage is a scam.

>Meet "virgin" girl
>She cheats on me with Chad thundercock anyway
>>
>>37869725
women don't find virgins attractive either. or any qualities that make you a real robot. so i suggest that you head back to r*ddit where you belong.
>>
>>37869716
You know that's actually the first time anyone on the internet has said the fedora thing to me? I'm really honored, makes me feel included in this whole thing.

You only responded to my side note though, shame. I guess it really comes down to what you choose to believe. I'm happy about my beliefs and my relationships, I honestly hope you are too about yours.
>>
>>37869768
Good argument. Post a picture then and let everyone judge whether you're a chad or not. If you don't post one then it's decided because a real chad would never be afraid to post a face pic.
>>
>>37869728
I'm pretty sure you don't know what satire is.
>>
>>37869320
Not really, but I'd still date her.
>>
>>37869522
The men that have a lot of sex preach "redpill" shit without even realizing it. Pump n dump, we don't love them hoes, etc.

That's the thing you don't get, roastie/beta male, Chad doesn't see those women as human. For him, they're little more than fleshlights. And of course the dumb as fuck women think they can get Chad to commit lmao.
>>
>>37869737
There are Chads here and some even want to help robots like you but you're too bitter and preoccupied with maintaining your fragile view of the world to accept it
>>
I used to worry about that shit when I was in my early 20's, now at almost 27 I don't care at all. If she is the perfect girl and really does like me, I don't care. You guys gotta realize life is not perfect and you're going to have to make sacrifices. Chances are you're not her perfect version of a man either, but you make it work as adults.
>>
>>37869752
>I'm still hoping that one day I'll have a big revelation and that'll make me better, but It's been about 15 years now and it's still not come, I don't think it's ever going to.

I really hope for you that day will come as well. Do you think it's possible that recovering from something like this is more like small steps than one grand revelation? You seem like you've thought about this a lot already.
>>
>>37869320
>marrying ever

its like you want to make your life even worse. retards
>>
>>37869775
Your right if the first thing you say to a girl when you meet her is that you are a virgin, She is going to walk away. Try forming a connection first.
>>
>>37869743
sry but u are cuck.
>>
>>37869785
You're retarded if you thought I was gonna respond seriously to that. There aren't any studies because there hasn't been a reason to have any study about it, and any study that criticizes that mentality will be labeled as anti-feminist and cause a shitstorm. On top of that, you try to tell us that believing it's a common mindset is only based on anecdotal evidence, then proceed to say that you've never encountered this mindset from your female friends, lol.
>>
File: 1430420106300.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1430420106300.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>37869655
>being this desperate for replies
>>
>>37869828
I can't connect with normies on any level.
>>
>>37869830
Least i'm not some 30 year old neckbeard trying to asked 15 year old girls out.
>>
>>37869807
None of the advice here has been helpful. Basically it narrows down to self improvement, which I try to accomplish every day. I'm unable to connect to normies past very acquaintanceship.
>>
Looks man, only a certain type of guy gets to be a girls first. You are NEVER going to be that guy. Usually its either late in high school if she is on the sluttier side, or early college years if she's more normal. Yeah its chad he gets to pop her cherry. But the good thing is the better girls learn from it and realize chad only wants one thing, so they'll find a mid tier guy like you a better option.
>>
>>37869673
A better analogy would be that the one chef has lots of experience but has been fired many times. He's also really versatile when it comes to cooking meat but his lack of specialization means he can never prepare it exactly how you want it.
>>
>>37869893

>Settle down with used goods after chad fucks her

wew lad
>>
>>37869820
>Do you think it's possible that recovering from something like this is more like small steps than one grand revelation?
Yes, that's crossed my mind a few times. It's kind of a dead end however, since you need to know what that first step is, which is harder to know than it sounds. Honestly in the past few months I've (for the first time) been seriously considering going on anti-depressants, not as a long term solution, but just long enough so that I can start functioning again in regular society. The problem with that is some of the side effects aren't so nice.
>>
>>37869673
yeah but I don't want to get herpes on my meat
>>
>>37869908
That would make it sound every girl has been dumped and is something a slutty girl can't give you. Outside of virginal sex. A slutty girl and a virgin girl are no different.
>>
>>37869846
You're right about everything you just said. They are also things I've said in my post... I specifically stated that there's no good evidence for either view, other than the anecdotal. This is why I choose to believe what I believe. I also stated that there are no serious studies done about this for OBVIOUS methodological reasons, I don't think studies about this are on the horizon or even necessary.

I agree with you about the facts, or lack thereof. I just choose to have a different mindset, which is enabled precisely by the fact there are no real solid facts about this. Not everyone on the internet wants to argue.

I restate: I hope you are as happy with your life, beliefs and relationships as I am. That was not sarcastic, I'm not trying to prove anything.
>>
>>37869927
Then don't date girls who sleep around. There is a reason why you are supposed to go out on dates.
>>
>>37869891
It's a complicated path and it's hard to catch up if you've been left behind. Try not to get discouraged and keep your stick on the ice. You'll make it
>>
>>37869912

Dude, a woman who has had sex does not make her used goods jesus christ. Do you know how few men marry a woman that was a virgin? Not even top tier male movie stars who can get any girl marry virgins, not even kings, not even rich men. You need to grow up.
>>
>>37869912
What the fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you want to buy women nice things and take them on expensive dates? What? You want sex? Ugh, that's like so disgusting, I thought you were better than Chad!

>roastie logic
>>
>>37869638
You're right and women/blind men will continue to argue against it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1617143/
>Dominance has been suggested to honestly reflect male genetic quality.
Some researchers have suggested that the high mating value of dominant men is a result of their tendency to reaching higher socio-economical status and, therefore, gaining the resources that they may invest in their mate and offspring
There is also evidence that males of high genetic quality have a tendency for lower parental investment (Waynforth 1998). In response, a mixed mating strategy may have evolved in females: they prefer genetically superior males as short-term or extra-pair sexual partners while, at the same time, they seek males who are more willing to invest in their offspring as long-term or social partners

http://pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
It is also why their dualistic mating strategy has been documented across cultures.
>>
>>37869969
So marrying a virgin woman then?
>>
>>37869915
Shit man, that actually sounds like the first few steps have been taken, even though it never looks like that on the inside. You're literally describing a change in attitude, which is kind of how you described the depression to begin with: a sort of basic attitude that fucks you up.

What do you mean by "to start functioning again in regular society"? What would that actually look like? Also, if you don't want to answer any of this I totally get it, you've already been really open and honest, which is difficult enough as it is, even anonymously.
>>
File: alienware.jpg (164KB, 1001x602px) Image search: [Google]
alienware.jpg
164KB, 1001x602px
>>37869981
>Dude, a woman who has had sex does not make her used goods
But it does
>Do you know how few men marry a woman that was a virgin?
Don't care
>You need to grow up.
Maybe women need to grow up and stop giving their pussy to Chad.
>>
>>37869320
hell no fuck that shit I don't date disgusting sloppy seconds like a cuck.
>>
>>37870002
By your logic she will still fuck other guys.
>>
>>37869320
Only if it was all in LTR.
>>
Sloppy seconds is when you fuck a girl right after she was being fucked, not when she was with another guy before she even knew you existed.

Also, women are not "assets", they're not property, they're not keys, they're not cars being driven off the lot and being used. They're human beings with thoughts, feelings and emotions. This is why you're still a virgin, you see them as women first and not humans.
>>
>>37869320
I pretty much have no choice.
I would like to have my own son, and non virgin women past age of consent just don't exist.

My plan would be to just use this roastie for her ovaries then rack up loans and flee the country with all my money and my son and tell him his mom died in a fire.
>>
>>37870087

But Chad sees women as fuckholes to be used and he gets sex easy peasy. Face it, women only care about how you treat them if you're ugly.
>>
>>37870088
It's like I asked earlier what is the point of expecting a virgin girlfriend when you are past the age 25?
>>
>>37869689
Chad has never seen an imagebaord and never owned a PC for that matter.
Nice try faggot.
>>
>>37870113

Why are you so worried about chad? You are not chad, you will never in this life be chad. The way he lives his life is different, the rules are not the same. The way a 5'6 man lives his life, and the way a 6'10 man lives his life are very different.

Stop trying to be something you aren't, stop comparing yourself to things you can't be.
>>
>>37869673
Your whole argument seems to be that virgin women are bad at sex because they're inexperienced while non virgins have slept around and so know what their doing.
However if you marry the virgin, sure they wont know what they're doing to start with but it's not as if we're talking about sleeping with them once, they will get experience with you together and become good at sex especially in the style you like. And all the time you know they don't have sti's, aren't comparing you to previous partners, and the type of women who stays a virgin until marriage is someone you know has decent values and can stay committed to what they believe in
>>
>>37869591
>Chef
You mean "fidget spinner pro".
>>
women are whores
you learn this in senior year and everyone stops pretending to be innocent little tweens

if you want to get laid and are ugly forever alone, get plastic surgery, costs probably less than 20k and will make your life until the day you die infinitely better,

also women are shallow af, if you are ugly no matter how much you try, women will leave you for better looking guys
>>
>>37870118

25? It was already too late by like 20 (although I knew a 20 year old dude dating a 16 year old at my last job). 25+ you're going to be alone your entire life if you expect a virgin. You need to wake up and face reality son.
>>
>>37870125
I'm using an imageboard right now. Try again, robo-loser
>>
>>37870134

>You're a genetically inferior male so marry this used goods slut and shut up!

Kek, ok anon you do that. I'll go my own way
>>
>>37870165
You're not chad.
Chad secrets pheromones that make pussy wet in a 500 mile radius and draw them to him naturally.
He has no use for social media.
>>
>>37870136
>the type of women who stays a virgin until marriage is someone you know has decent values

or mentally disabled, or in some other way broken enough never to achieve intimacy before meeting you.
>>
>>37870175

You'll die a lonely man. Go outside and look at married couples, look at the men, 90% of them didn't get her as a virgin. What makes you better than them? Gotta face reality some day my man.
>>
>>37870118
I had a virgin girlfriend when I was 27, she was 20 and it turned out she was crazy and that's why no one else had stuck it to her
>>
>>37870134
He doesn't seem worried about Chad. He's just saying that Chad is just as much of an asshole and sees women as objects, yet he gets sex. Are you really that much of a retard or just moving the goalposts to have the last word?
>>
>>37870118
Did you even read my post?
I said I don't expect it.
It's foolish hedge any plans on it.
>>
>>37870010
>What do you mean by "to start functioning again in regular society"?
Well there's the social aspect of things, when I was younger I wasn't so bad, but what's "quirky" and "strange" when you're 12/13 is "utterly insufferable" when your 20. Also you start to become more aware of things and how you don't quite measure up. As time goes on you just stop trying, and you end up here. Then there's everything else, I graduated 2 years ago with a B.Sc in physics, but I didn't apply for jobs because, in my mind, since I didn't graduate from Cambridge or somewhere like that then there was no point in trying, it would just lead to needless humiliation. It's clearly nonsense, but it's such a hard thought process to break.

So I need something, anything, to help me try and function like a regular human being. And perhaps then, one day I'll be able come off them and look at my life and compare it everyone elses and think "well at least I'm no worse than them". After typing that last sentence it made me realise that even when I'm trying to be positive about my future I end up being negative (it's called Catastrophizing if you're curious)
>>
>>37870198
Don't you think I would know that better than you?
>>
>>37870202

I did face reality. Are you retarded? BLue pilled betas refuse to face reality. They marry post-wall women, get divorced, then live miserable, alimoney-laden lives.
>>
>>37869807
>"just bee urself"
T-thanks Chad.
>>
>>37870199
>Women who aren't whore are mentally disabled
Ah yes that's some fine rationalisation for the hedonistic western way of life
>>
>>37870202
Not him but is that the only thing that scares you? Loneliness? That's why you would risk your life? Over pussy? Slave to your biology you are and you still choose to not rise above it.
>>
>>37870202
>90% of people jumped off this bridge. What makes you better than them?
>>
>>37870230
Chad wouldn't even bother talking to me.
Chad doesn't have an agenda (like you). He is life force incarnate.
>>
>>37870088
>non virgin women past the age of consent don't exist
>past the age of consent
Nigger, have I got bad news for you. The age of consent is no object to Chad. I know a case where:
>Chad fucked a 14yo
>her friends knew and gossiped about it
>no one gave a shit
But if it was a robot in his place, all involved would be screaming bloody murder. I'm starting to unironically think that the Muzzies may have figured something out about women, though it doesn't make the rest of their civilization any less shit.
>>
>>37870221
Damn man, that sounds like a fucked up thing to go though, a really hard cycle to break. If you think anti depressants can help why not go check it out. You mentioned Catastrophizing, that sounds like a mental health type term. Have you ever tried therapy?

Also, I think it's very impressive you have a degree in physics to begin with, those are not easy to get anywhere, even if it's not Cambridge. I think it's really interesting how you can see it's a nonsense way of thinking, but still succumb to it anyway. I feel like that's a step in the right direction right? You're aware of the patterns that are killing you, that means you've at least identified the enemy. It's easier to fight a war against something you've seen than some mystery that you have no clue about. Idunno, maybe I'm wrong tho, you clearly know more about this than I do.

How old are you now?
>>
>>37870136
>Your whole argument

Your argument is that once a penis goes into a girl she turned into an unlovable monster. That is incapable of having a serious relationship. Despite the fact that relationship aren't based around sex.
>>
>>37870307
Aren't we all life force incarnate? Anyway, I don't have an agenda. I just want to help the people here who aren't too far gone yet but it sounds like that might be your case
>>
>>37870384
>Aren't we all life force incarnate?
No us regular mortals are chained down by rules, laws, moral. Those don't apply to chad.
He just does what nature made him for, nearly unmolested by civilization and elevates it to an art form.
>>
>>37870340
Not him but relationships without sex are friendships. Why would you date someone when the entire point of dating is to pork? For feelings and emotions? Cut it with the faggotry and man the fuck up.
>>
>marry
Why the hell would I marry anyone in the first place?
>>
>>37870280
That's where you two disagree. Anon 1 says to look at all the other couples, where the man didn't get a virgin wife, and his point/what you're supposed to see, is that they're still successful relationships. Anon 2 does not share this point of view, implying that 90% of relationships are failed. Anon 2, do you have great insight into people's marriages, so as to claim they are unsuccessful?
>>
>>37870442
>feelings and emotions are faggotry
Why do they come built-in with us then, if the majority of people aren't faggots?
>>
>>37870321
>Have you ever tried therapy?
I tried Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) last year, but it didn't seem to help me. I think that's partly down to one of the goals of is to identify bad thoughts (not what they called it, but I can't remember the term) and pointing them out to yourself, supposedly over time this process becomes automatic and the process boasts to be more effective than drugs, but recognizing bad thoughts and identifying them isn't really my issue. I don't really know what my issue is desu, I recognise them, I tell myself that it's nonsense and then I keep thinking them and I can't stop. Actual talking therapy isn't something I've really thought of, partly because I think it's BS and partly because I have a hard time opening up to people irl.

>I think it's really interesting how you can see it's a nonsense way of thinking
That's something I've seen a couple of other people say, I don't really know how to describe why that happens, but I can tell you that I can be fine for a long while, then something happens (or sometimes I can just wake up "in a particular way") and life just seems worse, and those thoughts stop being nonsense, but start being something real.

>How old are you now?
I'm 25
>>
>>37869320
Well if you plan to have le sex you technically are
>>
>>37870442
If you don't care about feelings and emotions why the fuck do you care if she's a virgin?
>>
>>37869819
Life is perfect if you accept it's not what you want it to be. Sacrifices aren't necessary if you take everything as it comes and don't work to specific goals.

Fuck off normie
>>
>>37869320
The story in that pic was obviously written by a guy. Why is it being reposted here so often? Because despite being fiction, it affirms your beliefs?
>>
>>37870582
I would definitely qualify CBT as talk therapy. so I'd say you tried that. But you don't seem to have progressed from the C to the B, which is the most important part for depression I think? Clearly, you are great at the cognitive side of things, catching thinking errors left and right, but when you don't follow up with new behavior, you might as well be pissing in the wind as far as healing is concerned. Luckily you're very young still, so you have a lot of time to heal.

I'm gonna go soon, but I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to talk to me about this. I think it's hard to confide in people, even if they are anonymous internet strangers. I'm happy you chose to open up to me for a bit. You have at least made my day brighter.
>>
>>37870723
>I'm gonna go soon, but I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time to talk to me about this.
That's fine, I'm off to bed soon anyway. Like I said earlier, I'm not sure how much of this applies to the board as a whole, but I'm guessing it's a good chunk of it.

>You have at least made my day brighter.
Well thats something.
>>
>>37870579
Fuck if I know. Separate your feelings and emotions when dealing with women. Practice stoicism. Or you could be emotional. Women don't want to date other women. They want to date men who are emotionally unavailable. But what do I know? I'm just a virgin.
>>37870658
Makes no difference to me if they are virgins are not. That's why I said I wasn't the previous poster. Pussy is pussy and virgins are much worse to me. I don't like blood on my junk.
>>
>>37869591
Faulty analogy. Marriage isn't just about sex -- even if you see it that way, you're risking at least half of all present and future assets that she won't leave you. For example: if the experienced chef got a job offer for twice his current salary due to his expertise, he'd probably do so -- and if you agreed to give up half your shit if he did, then you're pretty fucked.
>>
>>37870340
>women has sex
>don't worry about it, sex isn't what makes a relationship

>male doesn't have sex
>ugh, how can you expect to have a relationship not knowing your way around in bed

Does not compute
>>
>>37870529
https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/

>Women with 10 or more partners were the most likely to divorce
>Women with 0-1 partners were the least likely to divorce
>>
>>37870529
Here's a graph as well as the link
>>
>>37871518
>Institute for Jesus-funded studies
>>
>>37871551
>I don't like it therefore it's not valid
Confirmation bias goes both ways, but you don't have a study saying more premarital sex decreases divorce rates do you?
>>
>>37871551
>I explore this relationship using data from the three most recent waves of the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG) collected in 2002, 2006-2010, and 2011-2013. For women marrying since the start of the new millennium:

their sources are the government feel free to look it up yourself and you'll make the exact same graphs they did. You can't ignore the facts just because you don't like their beliefs
>>
>>37871638
I have actually looked up their sources and there is no way to recreate these graphs because they don't disclose their methodology. If you have it, please do tell it. It's a black box otherwise.

FYI, there is no information that translates to "number of sexual partners" vs "odds of divorce". It's something that study came up with. But they don't say how. Wild extrapolation or something else? It's not a scientific study, which you would know if you had finished high school.
>>
>>37869320
I don't think I could. It doesn't matter because I've stopped actively seeking female (or any attention) because I have/will never get any. I really wish I was asexual or something, but I try my best to look away from attractive women
>>
>>37871693
>I couldn't find and recreate a study in 5 minutes therefore it's impossible
>>
>>37871518
>No error bars
Dropped. Do they at least run some actual analysis in the paper?
>>
>>37871769
Since you can find and recreate it in 5 minutes, why don't you do it here. We're waiting. Include the full raw source data and the calculations.
>>
>>37871812
What the fuck do you think? There is not even a paper. He thinks "link" means "hurrdurr we used CDC data for sure!"
>>
>>37871693
searching the studies on the nchs site gives this study which includes questions on number of sexual partners and marriages and divorces https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nsfg/dmalec6crq.pdf
this is one i found in two mins of looking there are probably loads more, so yes there is clear information available showing "number of sexual partners" and "odds of divorce"
>>
>>37871836
I never said i could do it in five minutes, my point was it would take longer and the fact you gave up instantly doesn't disporve it. but i did find all this >>37871862 and if i could be bothered i could do more, but I think that proves the questionnaires were carried out and some simple information requests would get you the survey answers to make your own graphs with those two factors
>>
>>37871862
That describes the questionnaire. It doesn't exactly have those fields, but there are a few in that direction. The source data is also available. Now, where is the methodology connecting it all?

Not saying it doesn't exist. But just saying "it's here in this big data believe us!" is not enough. Actual scientific studies disclose all of this so their data can be reproduced. Where is the reproducible steps to produce the data of the original claims and graphs?
>>
>>37871904
No. Wrong. You're just a bigot grasping at straws.
>>
>>37869320
No, I would not settle down with a virgin. If she isn't fucking me by the third date I'm not sticking around.
>>
File: 144444437.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
144444437.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>>37869320

HEEEEELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marriage is a horrible deal as it is I'm marrying some whore and just hoping she can stay committed
>>
File: 14444418.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
14444418.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
>>37869591

Your analogy relates to a one night experience of dinner. Obviously a slut is better for a one night stand. We're talking about marriage here.

A chef with tons experience is more likely to leave once a better offer for more money comes along anyways.
>>
>>37869655

You're an idiot dubs be damned. Once a slut always a slut. Once not a slut always not a slut. Good luck offering up your used up cunt to Chad though I'm sure he'll love the idea of marrying you.
>>
>>37869689
>>37869737

It's a female. They always argue with hurr durr virgin ad homs because they can't actually prove their point.
>>
>>37869320
Virgins are pretty much unicorns so yes. All depends though. Of course this is based on the assumption I will ever marry.
>>
>>37869320
>tfw not nice guy or bad boy

>tfw extreme grand arbiter Autismo Maximus ready to judge harshly and stand up for the spurned and down trotten

...doesnt help getting girls either tho but idgaf Im not a vigin and sex isnt that great
>>
>>37869448
Holes are not complex in the slightest, roastie.
>>
File: 14444443.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
14444443.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>37869775

>you a real robot
>head back to r*ddit where you belong.

How did women get this stupid?
>>
File: CuckOP.jpg (41KB, 480x522px) Image search: [Google]
CuckOP.jpg
41KB, 480x522px
>>37869874

So he admits to being a cuckhold. Is this you, lad?
>>
>>37869591
>you have a choice of two meals
>one which is freshly made and clean
>and one which has sat out for a day and had dozens of men cum on it

Hmmmm, tough choice, huh roastie?
>>
>>37869320
I wouldn't even date a non virgin girl.
>>
File: 1422833581652.jpg (39KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
1422833581652.jpg
39KB, 600x609px
>>37869320
WHORES WILL ROAST LIKE SMORES IN HELL!

>wouId you marry a non virgin woman, robottards?

OP is a woman.

Notice how she didn't use the word WHORE but instead says, "a non-virgin woman".

Further, OP felt the need to fit in with a male crowd and used the word "robottards" trying to give the illusion that OP is "TOTALLY ONE OF THE FAMALAM"

AGAIN, WHORES WILL ROAST LIKE SMORES IN HELL!
>>
The idea that I might not get to lose my virginity to another virgin is oddly extremely infuriating, just thinking about it makes me genuinely want to hurt someone.
>>
No, I'm not going to invest in used goods, thanks though.

>>37873270

Good observations, christbro.
>>
>>37873208
>you have a choice of two meals
>one which is taken out of the freezer and still frozen and raw
>and one which has been prepared and seasoned and ready to be enjoyed

Hmmmmm, though choice, huh virgin?
>>
>>37873307

I hear you man, fucking horrible time to be alive.
>>
>>37873347
You forget that the prepared one is covered in cum and has had multiple penises dragged through it. Roasties always try to leave that part out.
>>
>>37873417
Have fun sticking your little penis into the frozen hole of that chicken. It's the best you will ever get. But at least no one has cummed in there before. Probably.
>>
>>37869591
Its kinda like that. A better analogy would be two chefs and you get to choose one who cums on your meal versus one who doesn't
>>
>>37873456
Foreplay warms it up. I know it hurts, but men don't like your gaping tunnel of a hole, it's gross and doesn't feel nice. You can teach a virgin how to be good at sex and loosen her up with foreplay, but you can't unwhore a roastie.
>>
>>37873514
>You can teach a virgin how to be good at sex
Chad can. You can't.
>>
>Do you have a choice

Whatever my question is whether or not girls would date a guy with experience
>>
>>37873591
No, I could handle it fine. You seem disproportionately mad about us not wanting whores, roastie. Dare I say you're getting toastie?
>>
>>37869743
You're fucking retarded. He said a new car and a used car at the same price. Meaning one isn't cheaper than the other, they are literally the same.
>>
>>37869716
well seems like a nerve was struck lol. face it, your simple worldview and delusional thought processes aren't enough anymore.

i mean look at you, someone points out a flaw in your logic and you come spewing out. I'd venture to say emotional faggots like you are what women don't like. That is, in fact a cringy personality. Not simply stating the facts.
>>
>>37873456
It'd be frozen at first but after several times it would thaw out nicely, the question is being served for life not having a single meal.
But since the people who are in favour of the whoring can't think beyond immediate and solitary gratification I'm not surprised you think this way
>>
>>37869667
this would have been a good post if you had left ou the bit about her fucking your fantasy image of a man on the sidelines. Try to stick to facts and not guesses.

But at least you have ideals about what kind of man you want to be I guess
>>
>>37869613
>This is objectively false, as there are no 40 year old millennial women. So we have no idea what they will behave and act like at 40.
True that they haven't done it yet but there are plenty of articles in shitty womens magazines and websites that recommend living life that way. I personally believe that is what their plan is and in a few years when they all start to hit 40 and can't find people to settle down with the internet will be flooded with all new articles claiming "it's better to be alone forever anyway" and "why settle down in the first place?" and "1000 ways cats are better companions that men, number 564 will surprise you"
>>
File: 1489026914050.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1489026914050.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>37869320
>tfw to intelligent for all the stock lies
>tfw when I'll always be alone but it's worth it
Dating is bullshit. Whenever a woman dates a dude she isn't just looking for a companion or someone to talk to, though she may say that she is: she's working a hustle.

Cf. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 5 episode 10 - The Dennis System
http://watchseries.do/series/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia/season/5/episode/10

It starts with you as Mac reading a book alone in your apartment, then you open up about how you got made fun of when you were younger, then you start dating girl after girl which you feel bad about, then you start to flip out whenever one of them pushes your buttons so you start becoming less emotional and more confrontational, then it's on to Move-in After Completion and when all is said and done you walk up to women with a roll of hundreds and your magnum condoms. Or even worse she makes you whipped like Dee did to her soldier boyfriend.

Plus girlfriends are a tool of suppression. You don't just watch whatever movie you want to watch you need to find a movie that you'll both like, or maybe she doesn't like that you go on 4chan and everything you do you have to do as a couple, so probably 99% of things you do are stuff you stop doing. Then there's all the time and money you spend on her. All that time and money could have been spent on hobbies or producing original content.

If I wanted to be suppressed I'd rather have them get me addicted to drugs b/c atleast then the pleasure would last more than 5 minutes to a few seconds as is the case with sex. They'll find a way to get you to stop working on hobbies and bettering yourself, and drugs are a hell of a lot better than girlfriends. And truth be told 4chan is the worst option. It can go without saying you all are pathetic, and I just wanted to point that out before one of you insults or criticizes me which you always do because I have ideas distinct from the hive mind. Come at me faggots.
>>
>>37870663
but you guys mean the same thing....why are you angry?
>>
>>37873866
maybe they could rephrase it to
>meanwhile you'll be paranoid she'll still fuck chad on the sidelines.
Given the hyper masculinity pushed in the media and society normalising women sleeping around, knowing that your wife was someone who had slept with people in the past is certainly the type of situation which would give the average person who browses here insecurities which would then affect the relationship
>>
>>37869912
who said anything about "goods" why do you ascribe value to someone you've never met.

and virginity does matter to a point, i mean if shes fucked two guys and shes 25 then clearly there has been some thought put into the way she carries herself. isn't that the meaning behind ascribing value to being a virgin? a careless trashy women vs a woman who holds herself with some esteem?

You guys just don't make any sense, you seem to want virginity, but don't get why its important at all.

you all literally have rejected everything in your mind, and being the contrarians that you are, have imposed further SELECTIVITY on a population that wants nothing to do with you, when you really yearned to be a part of them in the first place. It doesn't make sense. Your in love with your sadness
>>
>>37874031
>roastie pretends like she understands us

Try again.
>>
>>37869769
that pic is the first time ive seen gaddafi without the glasses
>>
>>37870023
im honestly beginning to think this entire board is a troll. how the fuck can you not care. are you just not open to debate or changing your mind?

yes it does make her used good. you are unused "bads". if you fuck her, you'll now be used goods.

seriously I don't get how you can expect to be someones first. you refuse to accept reality. socially, religiously,biologically and culturally, people fuck at an age where you were determined to be unfit by a jury of your peers.

If you aren't wanted, how can you ever be a first with some favorable probability?
>>
>>37869320
No I'm not a cuck.
I'm a virgin and I should marry a virgin
>>
fuck them, normies make love look like a motherfucking joke.
>>
>>37870340
you had it right untill that last part you idiot. I was hoping someone around here would talk sense, but you shot yourself in the foot.

Much of a relationship is based on intimacy and sex.
>>
i dont mind used goods as long she wasnt sleeping around and was in LTRs

women who engage/ had engaged in casual sex, had fwb, etc are a huge no.
>>
>>37869375
>too late for the women
ok
>>
>>37873953
He's saying you *should* do those things. He makes it out like you should be normal.
>>
>>37869667
>So basically, everybody that doesn't want to worry about a girl comparing your ability to others guys in her head and potentially being left for it is a loser?

yes
>>
>>37874022
if they were to rephrase it the way you propose, it'd be more indicative of how the person posting it feels, rather than the said "cuck".

i find myself confused at times. hypermasculinity is only pushed in a light that affirms those who are already hypermasculine. in this realm i see one complement the other, no changes really in what the west sees as the ideal man. women will always be women.

i do argue that, and im sure all the male rights guys will agree, that its a crime for normies and betas to be hypermasucline. they do not merit it, and nobody desires or benefits from this.

I do agree it would give the average person some worry, and it would feel worse if up until that point, you had been a virgin. each person must sort this out, there is no warranted blanket statement, shit is hard yo.
>>
>>37873103
like you've ever spoken to a female
>>
>>37874031
i'm a guy though. why the fuck would a roastie speak the way I do. you aren't even good at finding stacies.

though in all honesty, what I say shouldn't change your mind. there is no way any of us could know. but what we both know, is that you've got nothing to say, and are most likely too intellectually lazy think about it

this was sad though, I really meant those questions
>>
>>37874054

sorry i accidentally replied to myself

i'm a guy though. why the fuck would a roastie speak the way I do. you aren't even good at finding stacies.

though in all honesty, what I say shouldn't change your mind. there is no way any of us could know. but what we both know, is that you've got nothing to say, and are most likely too intellectually lazy think about it

this was sad though, I really meant those questions
>>
>>37874031
>have imposed further SELECTIVITY on a population
Why should you care how selective people want to be with their spouse?
The people who are mad at the idea of waiting till marriage for sex are only mad because they ruled themselves out of it by sleeping around.
And even though the people who want a virgin partner are a significant group on this specific board they're a minority in the western world, the non virgins are still mad that these people don't want them.
The very idea that someone might find the way they chose to live their life incompatible with their own is highly offensive to them.
>>
>>37874307
well it certainly would be beneficial in the general sense I think.

i mean yea he is making an assertion about it, but your also saying how you think about it. I think you just don't like that he isn't in your camp so to say.
>>
File: NEETGlow.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETGlow.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>37874127

I'll be as selective as I want. Try to make me change, I won't. ONLY virgin women are worth commitment. ONLY virgin women have any value as long-term partners. Non-virgins I have no problem with pumping and dumping, of course, but marriage is off the table

More importantly, why give a shit what my choices are? Apparently I'm so low value it doesn't matter. OH WAIT, Used up, arby's roast beef wants me to take care of their bastard, chad spawn. Pass!
>>
>>37869997
you're a fucking retard
learn how science works
>>
>>37870113
well obviously if you're worse looking you have to make up for it somewhere
>>
>>37874547
Based and thankyou for giving me hope in humanity

I fucking hate kids and family shit so if I'm getting married you can bet I'm not going to settle for a used up roastie whore. Literally dying alone is preferable to marrying a non-virgin
>>
>>37874480
I knew when I posted id get the response of peoples selectivity being their right. and I walked into that one. Yet I still think it is a valid statement in this case here because were discussing the woes based on this artificial selectivity, (all selections are artificial).

If you guys were fine with the outcome, and were honest with others being selective against you guys as well,and living how they want, then you'd be right. But that isn't the case here.

I just cant believe the the populations of people who sleep around like trash, and people who wait like hyper-moral pricks even really consider each other in the dating realm in a real sense. Its all just bad feelings from across the arena.

Sure theyve ruled themselves out, but do you guys really take up a majority of the population. your decisions dont have that big of an impact. I say be proud of your choices, untill you think its time to change, and always be open to debate.

again, theres no evidence to support whether non virgins care or dont care. but what we can say is, its inconsequential in either case. it only serves to help people on this board gain some emotional strength in their choice.

your last sentence also goes both ways. i find it ironic you use the word them. if you were to be right about this, both populations are extremely similar.
>>
>>37870136
virgin girls don't know how to ask for what they want and virgin guys like you sure as shit don't know how to coax it out of them enjoy your sexless marriage
>>
>>37870240
any pre-maritial sex makes you a whore? just women or men too? how old are you? like a billion?
>>
>>37874547
its totally fine if you pass, in fact I would as well if that's the situation. why would I want a woman who thinks of herself and others as meat. I don't agree with living a hedonistic lifestyle.

I want you to be and exercise selectivity. What I don't get, is why only virgins are worth commitment. Please just speak your mind and answer, im dealing with this myself.

I gotta ask, do you care about your fellow robot. if you had a virgin girl, and you guys broke up, on good terms. and some time later she ended up falling in love with another robot, would her tell him shes used goods? would you tell a chad shes used goods? all animosity aside.

remember, being a virgin is supposed to show she has esteem and thoughtfulness about herself. you want this in someone. if she has shown this through loving LTR's and good demeanor, what is the value in the virgin aspect? Both situations display the same characteristics.
>>
>>37874547
im not trying to make you change by the way, I just want to finally get what virginity means to you, and others. clearly people here are not the first people to place value in it.
>>
>>37874502
I guess. I just reread what he wrote and I see what you're saying. I was a little more angry than I should have been after reading this thread
>>
>>37870236
if yourself is unfuckable then work on it you dip
>>
>>37874759

Any woman who has sex before marriage is used goods. Any man is free to date/marry used goods, just don't expect me to do it. I have no interest in warning men about the value of their partners. (Unless it's particularly bad)

>>37874784
Virginity means she has saved her most valuable thing ( her sexuality) for her husband. If a woman gives her pussy to Chad, she has demonstrated disloyalty. Disloyal in the past, perhaps not disloyal in the future? Your choice. Statistically, virgin marriages are the most successful.
>>
>>37869448
>why would you assume all women think like that?
Because he isn't underage.
>>>/b/
>>
>>37874562
Literally not an argument or refutation to the studies I provided. Don't shoot the messenger when he delivers goods.
>>
File: 1480892359688.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480892359688.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>37873347
>High previous sexual partner count = "prepared and seasoned and ready to be enjoyed"
Cope so thick I could spread it on toast
>>
>>37874465
>I really meant those questions
This was sadder
>>
>>37874789
i was to actually, becuase im conflicted. and when i see myself in others, i get angry.

im trying to open up more, I usually don't post, and I've lurked since late 2006.

this is me if its any consolation
>>37873815
>>37873866
>>37873953
>>37874031
>>37874127
>>37874217
>>37874383
>>37874441
>>37874465
>>37874502
>>37874639
>>37874759
>>37874784

as you can see, i get angry and realize later on theres no reason to be this upset
>>
>normies actually expect you to cope with being with a girl that has literally had another man do the most intimate and possibly disgusting things to her

Ya, I might be a lonely virgin but it's better than being with some whore I can't even relate to.
>>
People want to spend their life with someone who shares their beliefs and values. For some people it's virginity for some it's being vegan. Would the people defending the whores also go up to a hippy vegan and tell them they should marry a steak lover?
>>
>>37875087
>as you can see, i get reddit
fixed
Fuck off you white knighting dumbass
>>
>>37874977
I bet you went to college for a whooole year!
>>
>>37874911
>work on it
How come it's always the total losers who pretend they have any idea how to be Chad?
>>
>>37875184
I'll bet you dropped out of high school before the first year.
>>
>>37874932
well that's fair, and also what I expected. I just think it'd do us all good to directly challenge ourselves sometimes.

This is an objective fact, when it comes to sex, if you have it, you are used goods. do you want to stay a virgin or become used goods?

I still feel like a more objective answer exists though. To anyone reading, can you explain why you might feel virgins are the only ones worth commitment.

Just please stop citing things we already know like, if you have sex you aren't a virgin anymore. your just restating the definition, you've only defined your preference, not given sound reason.
>>
>>37875186
literally ask your mom for help it's better than moping on r9k
>>
>>37869320
>old skank with wizzard sleeves like vagoo now prey upon robots because chad don't want to fuck her anymore

Like potery
>>
>>37875204
lol nice one bro D':
>>
>>37875205
> you've only defined your preference, not given sound reason.
This is literally a thread full of differing reasons.
You're kinda slow, aren't you?
>>
>>37874697
>just women or men too?
I love this argument because of how stupid it is, the idea that is constantly paraded that women are whore and men are studs if they sleep around. But most of the people who view the women as whore also hate the men just look at this board the people here don't love chad, the people who view men as studs don't care about women sleeping around, but the people who do call women sluts also think the guys are sluts. You could draw a venn diagram of "people who think women who sleep around are sluts" and "people who think men who sleep around are studs" and they'd only be a tiny overlap and yet everyone seizes on this as some horrific inequality.
I think anyone who sleeps around is a slut regardless of gender
>>
>>37869320

sure, there is nothing wrong on not being virgin you autistic fucks.

Also; this thread is fucking cancer.
>>
>>37875216
Not him.
Just pointing out that you're probably one of the most virginal posters in this thread.
>>
>>37874932
also since im the same guy in both your replies ill reply to the second statement you made, my bad.

Okay, so this is predicated on the fact that her sexuality is the most valuable thing she has to offer. Its not right or wrong, just somthing youve decided on.

Now for you, would it be okay if she gave her pussy to anyone but chad? also seriously stop capitalizing chad, its demeaning.

you say shes demonstrated disloyalty, yet she has made no pact. you imply that simply by being born, she has made a pact with every man on earth, including you. do you see yourself as having also made a pact to retain virginity for another virgin girl? I mean it seems to be you seek marriage.
>>
>>37875184
Are you going to disprove the studies I provided? I'd like to see some countering evidence if you have it :^)
>>
>>37875277
Since this whole thread is about how virginity is a valued commodity that's quite the compliment you're giving out
>>
>>37875083
okay, it was sadder in your opinion, that helped.

but how come it was sadder? I don't see it
>>
>>37875296
B-b-but his argument had impeccable logic in >>37875256
>>
>>37875268
>cuck gets mad that people disagree with his choices
>doesn't belong here anyhow
>calls the thread, not himself, cancer
Dude, wut?
>>
>>37875286
>>37875286

>Woman gives her pussy to CHAD THUNDERCOCK OF THE THUNDERCOCK THRONE for absolutely no commitment. Demonstrating a choice of carnal pleasure over loyalty
>"dur how can she show disloyalty lol i dont geddit"

you're a tard. Go home
>>
>>37875306
>okay, it was sadder in your opinion, that helped.
autism
>but how come it was sadder?
You're supposedly an adult that has absolutely no idea how partner count affects relationships and stability thereof.
>>
File: infernal pepe.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
infernal pepe.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>37869320
>It's time for me to learn what it's like to have someone to fall back on
FUCKING ROASTIEEEEEEEEEE DOES YOUR ARROGANCE KNOW ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS?
THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO SHOOT UP A FUCKING MAKE UP STORE OR SOMETHING TOMORROW
I ALREADY HAVE A GUN I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND, DON'T BE IN ATLANTA TOMORROW
>>
>>37875303
It would be, if you didn't have a flaming insecurity complex about yours.
>>
>>37875296
I bet you DOMINATE in those oldfag threads!
>>
>>37875308
Are you assuming I'm the person you first replied to? I have been quite respectable in this thread I believe and that person wasn't me.
>>
>>37875286
>He didn't make a pack with God to remain a virgin until in holy matrimony.
Jeez anon what church did your family take you too growing up?
>>
>>37875350
>don't come to Atalanta tomorrow
>some of you are alright
do it, Sherman that fuckin bitch.
>>
>>37875168
how am I white knighting? also you seem to forget that the populations of 4chan and reddit greatly overlap now. I've seen this happen over the course of 11 years here.

and I fucking welcome it, there should be no place on the internet that is a bastion or refuge for ANYTHING. thats how you get delusional asshats like reddit and tumblr, and pol and r9k and stormfront, that circle jerk their truths.

The internet has become nothing but find your fucking clique and reassure yourself. I fucking hate the internet.
>>
>>37869493
This

As long as she is about commitment and meaningful relationships I'm good with it
>>
>>37875366
>I have been quite respectable in this thread
You sounds like >>37875087 and if that's the case the only thing you've been is flamboyantly underaged
>>
>>37875308
Nevermind it's just someone shitposting over someone else bringing evidence. Good day to you sir.
>>
>>37875365
I've never looked at it like that. Wow man. Really opened my eyes and provided me with scientific evidence to change my world view.

Really appreciate
>>
I'm not a very sexual person myself so I wouldn't want to marry a non-virgin because it suggests they are more sexual than I am, which is a significant compatibility issue.
>>
>>37875394
Saying something and doing it are two different things. You're welcome to believe in a just world where people do what they say, I just don't want you to be sad when it turns out to be false.
>>
>>37869522
>people who care about virginity have no self confidence at all.

Not true, but it's clear you get triggered by it.
I wonder why...
>>
>>37875416
>I've never looked at it like that. Wow man. Really opened my eyes and provided me with scientific evidence to change my world view.

Really appreciate
watta fag
>>
>>37875391
>w-w-w-what's wrong with marrying sluts?
>"how am I white knighting?"
ebin

>you seem to forget that the populations of 4chan and reddit greatly overlap now
Yaaaaaas preach! lol
upvoted XD!

Edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

kill yourself
>>
>>37875257
what do you expect me to say, yes or no to me being kinda slow?

Read back and you'll answer your own question

By sound reason I meant I wanted a deeper answer, that showed some thought behind it. not surface level discussion you'd have with someone your not interested in talking with. I was hoping to get that.
>>
>>37875461
ah shit i fucked it up I LOST iadmitilost
>>
>>37875461
This conclusive evidence just keeps coming! Where did you find this all? My man, you are like some sort of super sleuth at finding the things that support your view and disprove the other fella's!

Keep up the good work
>>
File: Capture.png (27KB, 872x258px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 872x258px
>>37875087
This >>37869997 is my post. That was my first post I believe
>>
File: 8467947.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8467947.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>37875470
>yes or no to me being kinda slow?
That was rhetorical.
You're kinda slow, aren't you?
>>
>>37875372
i attended the church of cuckoldry, you didnt??
>>
>>37875409
This post was oreginaly meant for you
>>37875517
>>
>>37869320
It's not like i've been a self-respecting scrupulous person in these years, so no i would not mind
>>
>>37875335
but i have clearly stated throughout this thread that I dont agree with casual sex, if she was in a LTR with a chad, and both expected commitment then, yes she displayed loyalty to him, him to her, and none to someone shes never met.

on the other hand just sleeping around, which of course, the threshold of sleeping around is everyone's prerogative to decide, then she has shown poor character and is in fact a roastie.

what i don't get is what is the value of virginity to the rest of you. is it the physicality of another penis being inside her, or is it the traits you expect in a virgin that you want in someone.

it seems to me, again, this is all a case of sour grapes in some typical contrarian way.
>>
>>37875341
i don't know what autism means in this context, actually say something please.

Your supposedly an adult (and not supposed, i never told you anything you have to believe about age), that likes to make fantasies in their head about how many partners said girl has had.

You don't even state your criteria, you don't have any I bet, your only criteria is anger and stubbornness. I know that high partner count positively correlates with divorce and things of the sort. But you operate in extremes it seems like.

My question assumed a woman with few, if any long term relationships. find me data that shows woman with consecutive, few long term relationships relative to age, correlates in high divorce rates.
>>
>>37875409
no he isnt me, this is me >>37875087

and im not underage, im 24
>>
No one wants me so there's no point thinking about my preferences.
>>
>>37875440
i hate when people say things with definitive surity, yet simply cannot fucking know.

you do the same thing religious people do for example. everything you said was true, up until, yet again on this fucking board, you shot yourself in the foot.
>>
File: 1469751714213.jpg (330KB, 1216x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1469751714213.jpg
330KB, 1216x1538px
>dude used up sluts are the best
>>
File: marco-pierre-2(pp_w752_h501).jpg (181KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
marco-pierre-2(pp_w752_h501).jpg
181KB, 752x501px
>>37869591
You fucked this up big time.
Women aren't the chef's they're the food.
>Go to a fancy restaurant order Smoked Salmon
>Told I'm get to choose 2 variations of the dish
>Salmon that has been caught the day that I'm eating it
>Or a Salmon that is 10 days old
The more dicks a roastie has, the less fresh she is.
>>
>>37875463
i want you to accurately define sluts. I am not defending anyone, I don't fucking associate with anyone. I just attacking the idea that someone who is a virgin and someone who has had meaningful, selective, long term relationships, cannot display the same qualities. and if all you want is to not deal with competition in your mind, then to own up to it and explain why.

i don't know what to make of your last statements. you aren't saying anything, but this is therapeutic to me, its my only open discourse.
>>
>>37875519
I highly doubt you said that so I could let it sink in, in silence.

but I can see you've given up Ill stop
>>
>>37869639
studies have already found (like if it was a surprise) that when we are depressed we can actually be more rational and tend to be right in our conclusions
>>
>>37875864
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy
>>
File: tumblr_ml3rq0wgyw1rty243o1_1280.jpg (117KB, 726x1008px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml3rq0wgyw1rty243o1_1280.jpg
117KB, 726x1008px
cuck here and I'd be more than happy to know my wife had many boyfriends.
>>
>>37875782
When hasn't past action hinted at future actions? Do what you want, but I'm not going to ignore history like everyone else
>>
>>37875999
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy

that cannot apply here, I asked you to define it so I could attack you effectively. It is inherently a word that has a loose definition. I cannot debate if we aren't on the same page. You wont win by looking through info-graphics or logical fallacies and throwing wiki articles at me.
>>
>>37876011
For 99.9% of people the relationship ends within a few years, then marriage often times with the person you're being cucked with. After that they will want nothing to do with you. Women do cuckold because their bf likes it, not because they do.
>>
>>37876027
>>37876027
I see your point, but I think the sheer size of population, variables like upbringing, customs culture and situations are better indicators. One person is not a history.
>>
>>37876220
One person has a history though and that's my point. I guess we can't agree if you don't think the past never happened.
>>
>>37876085
You want sluts to be defined, but as soon as anyone gives a definition, you're going to say "how many people does she have to have fucked? how much sex does she have to have had?" hence the continuum fallacy applies.
>>
>>37876333
Not that guy, but the obvious and most universal definition is that as soon as someone loses their virginity and is no longer in a relationship with the person who took it, they are a slut/whore/etc
>>
File: Untitled.png (145KB, 291x429px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
145KB, 291x429px
>>37875905
>>>37875905
>it's rhetorical
>"I highly doubt that"
You're beyond the spectrum.
>>
Even if I got my shit together, I probably wouldn't get married, as I like having lots of time alone. I don't really hate anyone, I just like my solitude, probably because I'm a literal autist.
>>
I wouldn't date the person in your pic no matter what.
Last woman in the solar system? Yeah mankind can just die off then. Wouldn't even want her as company. Awful person.
>>
>>37875864
>I just attacking the idea that someone who is a virgin and someone who has had meaningful, selective, long term relationships, cannot display the same qualities.

>I'm just attacking the idea that prostitutes and nuns cannot display the same qualities.

They're both humans. Of course there's overlap you fucking moron.
But to say there isn't a stark difference in the qualities each exhibit is just supremely autistic.

Screw you and the shitty, vacuous platitudes you try to pass off as arguments.
>>
>>37876220
>One person is not a history.
You talk like a fat middle aged woman with an n count in the quadruple digits.
>>
>>37869448
Generally I draw these assumptions because their actions I've experienced can be explained well from the attitudes.
If you notice that (literally) every guy just wants to get in your pants and you see the equivalent of this article would you start to think "yeah there's clearly a good chance for me to find someone who isn't a complete asshole".
Not likely. Doesn't help that my experiences with girls here (where I'd expect different if possible) hasn't been particularly good either.

It's not that it's impossible for women to be good people it's just that I'm not the kind of person who'd spend thousands of hours looking for a needle in a field of hay.
>>
A woman's ability to pair bond is always going to be 1/x+1, where x is her number of previous partners. If she's slept with one other man, its safe to say she can only love you maybe half as deeply. Two others, and she'll only bond with you a third as strongly. If you're the fourth, she can bond with you, maybe a quarter of how strong her bond was with her first mate. Its simple math, really. If you're number four, you can only matter to her at most a quarter of her love.

Suffice to say, if you want a girl to be really in love with you, you need to be her first pair bond mate. Otherwise, you are better off be if FWB, it would be a more honest relationship.
>>
>>37869320
I would marry a non-virgin, if she only had real relationships before and no fuckbuddies or one night stands. It is natural for people in a relationship to have sex after a time, so I couldn't realistically blame her for having had sex in her previous relationships, since I would have done the same. It would really bother me though, so I'd prefer getting a virgin gf.
>>
>>37869320
wasn't there some study that said the DNA of a woman's previous partners remain in her somewhere?
>>
>>37869591
Your analogy is shit, like all similar analogies, since the hypothetical situation you proposed lacks the exclusivity factor of relationships. It also implies that the quality of sex is the only important thing in a relationship, which is obviously not true, since then she'd be your fuckbuddy and not your girlfriend/wife. Besides, the whole "more experience = more pleasure for you" thing is a meme in the sense that it assumes that having sex with someone experienced is orders of magnitude better, when the difference is like 40% at best. But even if it was true, we are talking about marriage here, she's gonna get better at sex eventually, so you're only worse off in the first year or so.
>>
>>37869320
>author: anonymous
Y'all niggas getting baited.
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.