[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your heterosexuality*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fdgdf.jpg (55KB, 531x578px) Image search: [Google]
fdgdf.jpg
55KB, 531x578px
*blocks your heterosexuality*
>>
Honestly they can take my heterosexuality.
>>
Liking traps is heterosexual though.
>>
>>37850854
I'M FUCKING STRAIGHT STOP THIS SHIT
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>le fedora 2.0
trash, wnb
>>
>>37850854
Sam is an ugly arrogant manlet fueling his narcissism to forget the pain of being a camwhore
>>
File: 1467061525959.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1467061525959.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>37850854
>diaper non passing trump meming faggot who literally shits and pisses himself on cam
>having any chance of turning me gay

laughing hard at you
>>
>>37850939
You wont ever meet one let alone fuck one, take your likelihood of not having sex and multiply it times a couple thousands, you might as well be called straight considering it'll never happen.
>>
>you'll never hatefuck a trump trap

Damn.

>>37850998

>diaper

Nope.
>>
>>37850854
Once you realize how remarkably unattractive these traps are, it becomes clear that the object of attraction is the queerness of it actually being a male. Some say it's a subconscious connection with dominating another male, ergo it's more masculine, but personally I think a lot of these weirdos who like traps have just followed the kink rabbit hole down so far that they've come out the other end wanting to fuck dudes and traps are the first step to that.
>>
>>37850854
Is that ol' "Stew-n-Brew"?
>>
why are like 90% of traps pro-Trump?
>>
>>37851191
Because we're straight and hate the LGBT shit
>>
File: 1497702735003.jpg (340KB, 877x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1497702735003.jpg
340KB, 877x1096px
>>37851150
>Once you realize how remarkably unattractive these traps are

Go back to >>>/lgbt/ you flaming faggot.
>>
>>37850854
Lol no that's a fucking boy I don't like boys.
>>
>>37851191
You're surprised people who have diaper and furry fetishes support Trump?
>>
>>37851150
they are ugly once you realize it's a man
>>
>>37850958
clearly you don't know fashion
>>
You were never hetero if you want to fuck that
>>
Wasn't there a rule of posting pics of other people

whatever tho, OP pic related is a nonpassing manlet and this is the best pic available of him.
>>
>>37850854
Gimme my straight feels back I'm not into the boipucci meme
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.