[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a .22 Long Rifle with a shit load of ammunition in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: CZ-455.jpg (18KB, 1196x296px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-455.jpg
18KB, 1196x296px
I found a .22 Long Rifle with a shit load of ammunition in my grandfather's garage, and I can't stop thinking about it.

How effective is suicide by a .22 bullet? If I press the barrel against my temple will that be good enough for the bullet to penetrate the skull? From what I've read, the .22 is a very weak bullet.

I want off the ride.
>>
here's a fun read about trying to off yourself with a .22

http://theviewfromhell.blogspot.co.nz/2009/05/with-22-and-word-about-multiple-gunshot.html
>>
Ehhh wouldn't risk it bro high chance of becoming a vegetable just jump off a bridge or something or get a 12 gauge
>>
>>>/k/

>orimoriginalio
>>
>>37848301
I've read this, but I've also read a bunch of posts about people being shot in the head with them and the bullet being too weak to produce an exit wound leading to it just bouncing around in the skull turning the brain to mush.

Which is it?

Plus, wouldn't the rifle be a determining factor as well? What if that guy's rifle just sucked?
>>
With .22 bullets you can literally shoot yourself in the hand and feel nothing. They don't do much damage, it's not gonna work. You need at least a 12 gauge shotgun or a .45 pistol.
>>
>>37848333
You're either trolling or a genuine idiot. .22 lr fired from a rifle like OP's can kill from 100m off.
>>
>>37848417
https://youtu.be/OUM1r_444CY
>>
Don't chance it. Save up and buy a 12ga. You also want to shoot yourself in the soft palate, not the skull. It's a direct path to your brainstem.

>>37848326
This is a fudd myth with no evidence to back it up.
>>
>>37848326
>Plus, wouldn't the rifle be a determining factor as well?
no, it's bored for .22 and the rifles barrel can't generate more force than the gunpowder does already (except rifling but thats more precision than anything)

if you're really keen, I'd go for it myself, but go roof of the mouth as there's soft pallete so have fun.
>>
>>37848301
What the fug? That woman caused 2 man to suicide...
>>
Threaten a cop with the .22 so they shoot you.

Also wear blackface to they don't hesitate.
>>
>>37848301
wtf cheryl!

>>37848326
The only person in the blog post to shoot himself in the head was Terry Cottle, who died of his injuries.

>>37848279
OP, don't do it. You have a good chance of becoming a vegetable. Plus, if you care about your family you shouldn't use your grandpa's gun.
>>
it's weird people say it's risky, but once this older guy told me about how his nephew or something misfired a .22 rifle and it went through the wall, and through the chair that some girl was sitting in and killed her. maybe he was bullshitting but I don't know why he would.
>>
>>37848485
DAE hate racism???

xDdd
>>
>>37848681
It's risky because there are a disproportionate amount of documented cases of guys getting repeatedly shot in the head with .22 and surviving compared to other calibers. In one case a wife shot her husband in the head multiple times and it wasn't even enough to wake him up, he only noticed he'd been shot the next day because he had a migraine and saw blood in the mirror.

SF use suppressed .22 sometimes because it's only as loud as the bolt cycling, but they can also keep shooting if the guy doesn't drop. If you fuck up and paralyze yourself there is no do over. It's so much more foolproof to get a 12ga and explode your head.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.