[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I revealed my power level to a normie and he didn't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4217.jpg (172KB, 1080x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4217.jpg
172KB, 1080x991px
I revealed my power level to a normie and he didn't think anything of it? I'm female and have been worried about guys judging me for being a fembot, but some guys have that rescue instinct which I thought was dumb before. Now what I worry about is that he'll get fed up with my social anxiety and depression :/
What should I do? I don't want to see if this will work out only to have my heart broken.

I'm sorry. I've clearly never dated anyone before
>>
I eat each and everyone one of those qts poop, just for a chance to bury my face in those butts
>>
fembot here
literally nobody cares if you are some tasteless weeb because being a weeb is cool now
>>
>>37822221
That's a lot of poop, anon. Just walk up and talk to them.
>>
>>37822198
>>>37820711

Make a coupon fembots. Just shilling my thread.
>>
>>37822198
>I revealed my power level
What do you mean by this femanon?
What did you say?
>>
>>37822405
>i watch love live and i like to browse cgl
>i have a tumblr full of anime gifs from shows i have never seen before
>i have a crunchyroll premium account and read manga on my phone
>i go to cons and cosplay as characters everyone else is doing
>but i have depression and hate myself
>>
>>37822405
I revealed my "autism" meaning that I'm friendless, depressed, kind of weird, want love, have never been in a relationship

I didn't mean it in the traditional way like >>37822464
>>
It's because you are a woman. You will always be treated better regardless of your "power level"
>>
>>37822464
That not bad you just sound like a normal loser not to be mean
I was thinking you were redpilled an you revealed that which is my worst nightmare lately but I also don't go outside so there isn't anyone to accidentally reveal my power level to
>>
>>37822497
thats not fuckign autism for 3 reasons
1.) being a loner depressed "autistic" virgin is cool, look at reviewbrah and many of your average youtubers
2.) being weird literally makes you no different from anyone else because everyone is "kind of weird"
3.) if you want to be in a relationship just offer to sleep with someone, thats it, you will be guaranteed a relationship in 24 hours
also you dont really want "love" what you want is attention and validation
>>
>>37822632
Reviewbrah is a guy. I'm a girl. It's expected for girls to do well socially and do girly things.
Weird in a bad way.
No, I want love.
>>
File: 1495516002065.png (274KB, 899x528px) Image search: [Google]
1495516002065.png
274KB, 899x528px
>>37822632
Some of the worst advice I've ever seen written out
>>
>>37822198
YOU'RE NOT A BOT. You're a stupid hole like all other holes, stop pretending otherwise. Of course the guy didn't care, being a hole is life on tutorial mode and having a hole gets you a pass for virtually anything.
>>
>>37822853
>It's expected for girls to do well socially and do girly things.
It is, by other women. Men don't give a shit. You could be outright manly and you could still land a date.
>>
>>37824098
Sure. I just worry that he'll dump me very quickly

Right now he thinks im interesting and unique but im really not
>>
>>37825347
Learn how to give good blowjobs
this is apparently not oregano
>>
>>37825385
no I want love
not to be used as a doll with holes
>>
>>37825422
Having a good sex life is not incompatible with being loved
>>
>>37825422
Holes are so stupid. No man is going to love a woman that doesn't drain his balls nightly. You want love? Get on your knees and suck that cock like it's your job.
>>
>>37825422
post a email, i'll love you and not treat you like a doll with holes
if you refuse then you dont really want to be loved, and if that is the case i will hijack your thread and shitpost until its deletion or until you get so many (You)s you'll regret ever making this thread
>>
>>37825347

Post face. Any girl 4/10 and up has a constant stream of orbiters at the ready. You probably just don't think any of them are good enough.
>>
>>37825458
I think bjs are demeaning
>>37825819
Sex doesn't equal love
>>
>>37826631

Stop wasting time and post your picture, we'll know instantly what the issue is
>>
>>37826631
>I think bjs are demeaning
Now you're certainly on a solid path towards getting dumped, not because of not giving head, but because of being a retarded ideologue that puts their stupid shit ahead of their relationship. You don't even intend to take the relationship seriously, yet you want love.

Since it'd inevitably go over your head, doing something for your partner that you don't get anything out of is an expression of love. If you love someone, you should inherently want to do things for their sake. Conversely, your partner should ideally tell you that you don't have to do blowjobs if you don't like them, or if it's difficult for you for whatever reason.
And then here's you,
>waah I read on tumblr that blowjobs are degrading, I'm not doing that
>>
>>37826886
I just think that they are. :/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.