[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k, is child abuse wrong? I love the feeling of punishing children.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1106.png (230KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1106.png
230KB, 1136x640px
r9k, is child abuse wrong? I love the feeling of punishing children.
>>
>>37813490
not at all. i own a car. is it not my right to be able to beat it up with a bat and destroy it if i like? if you own a child and they rely on you they are basically yours. i don't recommend it but i don't think it's "wrong"
>>
>>37813512
If you want to why not, as long as you can get away with it. Might is right and they probably deserve it anyway.
>>
>>37813570
well if you can get away with it then that's fine. i only said i don't recommend it unless you want to end up in prison. punishing a child is doing them a favour later in life. one day they will understand and appreciate the fact you even cared that much.
>>
File: 1435333795430.jpg (743KB, 2591x1935px) Image search: [Google]
1435333795430.jpg
743KB, 2591x1935px
>>37813490
Of course it's wrong - that's why it's called abuse.
Unlike cars, children have feelings.
So do cats. Cat abuse is also wrong.
>>
>>37813490
I'll just refer you to this thread here, you might find it useful.
>>37813579
>>
>>37813984
kek in the most original way possible
>>
>>37813490
When did 4chan become the moral instance of the internet, there were times in which we were the ones creating this shit.
>>
>>37815907
Moral fags my dude
>>
>>37815907
We weren't creating this shit. Just compiling and categorizing it.
I don't like the feeling that kids are watching disgusting shit. I want to save them from it.
>>
Yes it is and you should see a therapist to deal with your sadistic tendencies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.