[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make sure this is effective? I don't want to fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How do I make sure this is effective? I don't want to fuck it up. Do I aim it at an upwards angle inside my mouth, or do the same thing but hold it upside down?
>>
>>37813579
>>/k/
oooooooooooh man am i orig brosive
>>
File: IMG_1095.jpg (97KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1095.jpg
97KB, 320x400px
>>37813579
Don't do it please share your depression with us you're not alone
>>
just keep trying until it works out
>>
>>37813647
Orange tip, it's not a real gun dw
>>
>>37813648
For sure
>>37813610
Got banned for posting there kek
>>
>>37813579
What is that a 38
Just because you let some rust get on it doesn't mean you should kys over it. Start taking better care of your gun, just take the grips off, and scrub it with a wire brush like some copper wool or something. Once you get the rust off just add some lube there more often
>>
File: image.jpg (983KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
983KB, 3264x2448px
>>37813667
I believe you might be incorrect sir
>>
>>37813698
waweeee becarful with that boi
>>
>>37813691
maybe next life
>>
>>37813667
I can't... are you... This is bait right? not bad
>>
>being this desperate for attention

go to /b/
>>
shit looks weak. you could go braindead. use another method if u want
>>
>>37813579
Do something crazy with your life. Do anything. And if it doesn't work out, do what you will. But right now choose to use your last opportunity to make yourself feel good.
>>
>>37813733
>.44
>how do I make sure effective
Stream it.
>>
>>37813733
I got a 44 too, telling you bud it'd be pretty easy to fuck that one up.
>>
>>37813900
how so
Also I'll be drunk so blood thinner is a +
>>
>>37813935
Just imagine the ringing in your ears, you'll probably knock out your vision and motor skill. You'll lay there bleeding listening to the pain in your ears not dying. You ever read that book Johny Got His Gun? Being in blinding pain not being able to sense anything else the only thing you hear is ringing from blasting out your ear drums, pain from what's left of your broken skull, laying there trying to move your arms but you can't feel them they're just heavy, you won't even be able to scream no matter how much you want to. It doesn't sound like a long time to experience it but it most likely will be until you lose consciousness. If you lose it. Pretty good chance you'll just wake up with a disfigurement and disabilities.
Clean your gun up, sell it, use the money to do something fun.
>>
File: image.png (353KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
353KB, 640x1136px
>>37813992
but it's not a small caliber

I don't think it's that shitty man

You think it's that likely I fuck up if I follow this diagram/get drunk as well/drive to the middle of nowhere? I was thinking if anything I'll bleed out
>>
File: 1497856181552.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1497856181552.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
You need to hit the red area if you want to die instantly.
>>
Don't kill yourself faggot. It can get better. I used to be a KV permavirgin and I just recently got a cute GF. Stick in there, there's still hope!
>>
>>37814010
Yes it's a small caliber, it's a little over 10mm
That is a very tiny hole. It's only considered big compared to other pistols. A snub nose like that has a lot of problems where it leaks gas from the cylinder and forcing cone, and also a lot of unburnt powder gets blasted out the muzzle, so most of your wounds wont even be the bullet doing anything, you're going to get scorched by unspent powder. The skull is one of the thickest and hardest bones in the body, thanks evolution. It'll distribute a lot of the force that hits it across it, people get shot in the head point blank sometimes and it fails to penetrate.
>>37814022
there is no die instantly, there is only instant incapacitate, and don't mistake that with instantly going unconscious it just means you can't move. You'll likely still feel.
>>
>>37814092
>there is no die instantly
Retard.
>instantly going unconscious
Destroying your brainstem (red area) will cause instant unconsciousness.
>just means can't move
Retard.
>likely still feel
Retard.
>>
>>37814022
This is the right way to do it.

Point your gun straight into your mouth, then angle it upwards at around a 45 degree angle. That is the best way to make sure it is a success.
>>
no fucking way you dont want to risk becoming a paralozed wheelchair fag. get 2 sawed off shotguns and shoot them at once
>>
>>37814128
Shuddap noguns, I'm trained to treat gunshot wounds. Most people don't die from pistol shots, even multiple ones. Just telling you OP it's a shit plan, most likely just going to mangle yourself, chances are you won't even bleed to death.
>>
>>37814143
Chances are OP will move the gun when he pulls the trigger and won't do it right, though. Oh well. Hopefully the internal ricochet destroys enough to kill him.
>>37814165
>I'm trained to treat gunshot wounds
Then whatever license you hold should be revoked for thinking a shot to brainstem isn't going to cause instant unconsciousness and death. As well thinking that fucking the spinal cord if he misses at C1 is still going to let him feel anything. Triple retard for thinking that Johnny Metallica song story is actually realistic.
>>
>>37814010
Try shotgun, if you get it your mouth the cone will blow out the whole backside of your head
>>
>>37814165
300gr bullet at 1200fps won't fuck me up? I read this shit can kill a bear
>>
>>37813579
why didn't you block the code on the gun, anon
>>
>>37814282
don't care it's not my gun
>>
File: 1497753815834.jpg (212KB, 1228x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1497753815834.jpg
212KB, 1228x1192px
>>37814214
I was talking about the book you philistine. You don't even know the difference between a book and a song, and you're going to come here and call me stupid. That's called the dunning kruger effect.

>>37814220
Fuck you up, yeah sure. Just one of those isn't going to kill a bear, that's just what someone would be comfortable shooting as much as possible until it stops coming after them. That or they're talking about small bears like blackbears, people still hunt those with bows and arrows, in fact bow hunters have to carry a 45. pic related
You're skull is incredibly hard, when it distributes the force, it'll crack and break apart but it won't really be enough to kill you most likely. Might blow off a tiny part of it but that's toward the exit hole and not destroying tissue. I assume since you're talking about a hunting load it's hollowpoints which will expand and dump more of the energy into your skull while being less likely to penetrate, they'll mushroom a little bit larger but that's mostly to dump energy rather than do damage. When people talk about shooting bears they're not talking about hitting bones.
I really don't have anymore time to talk but, I'm telling you this is a terrible idea. Some edgy teenage fag that's probably underage is going to think it's funny to tell you to do it. I'd suggest you find another place to think it over, edgy kids are no where near as smart as they think they are, I use to be an edgelord when I was a kid after you grow out of it you start to learn things a bit differently.
>>
>>37813579

Don't shoot yourself please
>>
>>37813850
thanks for the advice, norman
>>
I came so close to doing this one day. I pushed through it. 7 days later I was offered the chance to travel to another country. 1 day after that I won $500 on a scratch off. My life suddenly felt so much better. I used part of the $500 to purchase Accutane (90% effective acne treatment). My acne cleared up completely in 3 months. I decided to get a good tan and spent 2 days laying by the pool at my apartment when I usually sit inside all day. The sun gave me more energy. I decided to go shopping for some good clothes for my trip. When I went to Europe a cute girl thought I was a native and asked me for directions. When she realized I was from America she asked if I wanted to join her for the day. I still text her. I realized how good it felt to do things and have money. Decided to get a small part time job. Once I got used to working a little bit I switched to full time. Please dont do this anon. Tell us EVERYTHING about your life. Tell us what the fuck happened to you to get to this point. I swear shit can fucking change.
>>
Aim towards the hypocampus or brainstem for ensured death.
>>
a) there's no real reason to assume you're gonna do any better on a reroll. and you're life will still have happened. chances are you just experience the exact same life again really.
b) killing yourself with a firearm is suboptimal if you haven't figured that out by now.
c) i don't see why you wouldn't just engage in incredibly risky behavior. e.g. order meth off the darknet and use it to get rich and buy hookers until you're not sad anymore or the police kill you.
>>
>>37813579
just fucking kill yourself already nobody fucking cares
>>
>>37814838
>your* life still will have...
>>
File: 1382819536459.jpg (39KB, 385x477px)
1382819536459.jpg
39KB, 385x477px
If you want to do this so bad, there are better sites that will offer legit tips and pros/cons on different ways to kill yourself. That being said, don't fucking do it man.

Life can be shitty sometimes. Fuck it man it can knock you down to your knees and having you begging for death, kinda like it is right now for you. But it can also be an amazing experience.

I always tell people, that I don't think that you should consider killing yourself until you are atleast 75. Why? Because you can literally do anything you want in life if you try. Is life really shit for you right now? Then go do the opposite of what you are doing. Are you sitting at the computer all day? Then fuck it go outside, try and make friends, grab a buddy and go drive somewhere cool for a few days. Like seriously man there is so much potential in life, and if you kill yourself, for all we know you might and probably won't get to experience it again.

Want some proof? Look at this guy. Good luck man, if you do it, just make sure no one has to find your body, no one deserves to see that mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX4saxIfPYw&list=PLwnssdR5eNOh3GGp7YpuhSOQtxlSQgZTQ
>>
>>37814432
>I assume since you're talking about a hunting load it's hollowpoints which will expand and dump more of the energy into your skull while being less likely to penetrate, they'll mushroom a little bit larger but that's mostly to dump energy rather than do damage.
and where do you think its going to dump all of that energy? christ youre fucking stupid. a little knoledge is worse than none. please prove your point with a .44, and stream it.
>>
>>37813698
OI M8 I'M A SERIOUS SAFETY SNOB AND THAT ACTUALY MADE ME SPOOKED

STOP TRIGGERING ME

why am i so alone.....
>>
>>37814070
>hope for me means there's hope for you
OP listen to me and don't listen to anyone else in this thread. Go the hypoxia route instead with nitrogen and not oxygen. This has been PROVEN to cause no pain and it will kill you by just knocking you out. Literally the perfect death, you just enter a deep sleep.

Search up the BBC documentary with the former British prime minister and his journey trying to find the most painless, "humane" way to die. It's very enlightening.
>>
>>37814214
>Then whatever license you hold should be revoked for thinking a shot to brainstem isn't going to cause instant unconsciousness and death. As well thinking that fucking the spinal cord if he misses at C1 is still going to let him feel anything. Triple retard for thinking that Johnny Metallica song story is actually realistic.

You realize that you can chop a human brain in half and both sides continue to function / could operate entire body on their own?

there is a 100% chance part of you will still feel the blood drain out, even if you can't move

don't kill yourself OP. It's stupid. You get 1 life, most of them suck, there are glimmers of joy for all of us that make it worth it
>>
>>37815940
>there is a 100% chance part of you will still feel the blood drain out
This is false. Once the bullet punctures your skull you will not feel anything. The ringing is very real, however.
>>
>>37813579
You put it against the side of your head dumbass.
Instant sweet release.
Or you could continue to live your worthless existance you fucking faggot
one day soon i will follow in your footsteps
>>
>>37816059
That's false. You ever see someone break a bone? Hurts quite a lot. So do brain injuries, there are lots of nerves in the brain, it's a very sensitive organ.
>>
as someone who has blown their ears out with a gunshot
just wear earplugs when you blast behind the ear
>>
>>37813579
Temple or fore head my dude
>>
>>37813647
I look like that guy. What should i do?
>>
>>37814838

>e.g. order meth off the darknet and use it to get rich
Yeah, and get caught and end up in a worse position than currently.

>and buy hookers until you're not sad anymore or the police kill you.
Yeah, and enjoy the STDs when you're "not sad anymore".

Do you really think that people who want to die are in the mood for those thigns? If they were, they wouldn't want to die.
>>
>>37814214
Pistol shots can kill, but honestly, OP should use a shotgun, which has a considerably better chance of a clean painless kill. I say this purely from the stats collated. Sure, pistol is better than pills, but if you want to an hero, might as well go all the way and take the best chances there are, which means a shotgun.
>>
>>37816881
>>37814214
yes, uh
a shell of buckshot is equivalent to 9 .32ACP's in a cluster just ripping into someone
shotguns are devastating
>>
All these absolute faggots saying 'Don't do it op! Just go outside and beer urself! Make money off the darknet until you feel happy! :DDD'

You guys really don't have a fucking clue do you
>>
>people think they understand people with depression and/or suicidal thoughts
Unless you were in OPs shoes or were a actual robot you wouldn't understand. I want normies and underageb& out of here.
>>
>>37813579
Get a 12 gauge and some buckshot. Should be pretty hard to fuck up.

Don't want to end up like that one kid who really liked Judas Priest though. Having a face that fucked up would make me want to try to kill myself again, which he successfully did.
>>
>>37816684
The brain itself has no fucking pain receptors retard
It's your face and skull where you'll feel it
>>
>>37813579
Aim for the temple, not inside the throat. There's a chance it won't go through the bone in your upper mouth or you'll miss the brain.
Either way think about how your friends / family will feel. It's not nice to have a relative kill themselves. Especially knowing they could've helped you.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.