[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the fact that you can never be with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 38

File: iron-fist-cw.png (134KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
iron-fist-cw.png
134KB, 584x329px
How do you deal with the fact that you can never be with the girl you're in love with?
>>
>>37786330
just be happy that chad is providing her the pleasure and lifestyle she very much deserves.
>>
>>37786330
Don't know. I would assume you conquer the world for her only to turn her down.
>>37786345
nigger, pls go
>>
>>37786330
>implying I would know what love feels like
I just write all feelings towards women off as lust.
>>
>>37786345
Nah, fuck this.

>>37786371
There's no chance I'd turn her down.
>>
I dont. The knowledge that Im gonna off myself pretty soon makes it easier to stomach though. One more year of pain
>>
>>37786330
I don't have oneitis. I've met a few girls that I think are possibilities, but none of them were perfect, and would have taken some extra development.
>>
>>37786490
I don't even think she's "perfect", obviously she has flaws like anyone else. I just can't stop thinking about her. It's been months now.
>>
>>37786330
I suffice by just trying to forget; she always comes in my dreams though, and she always makes those dreams so happy. Not in a sexual way either, in a 'all the worries of the world wash away when I look in her eyes' way. I've asked her out a few times only to be turned down a few times. If only she knew the pain when I think of Chad pounding her. If only.
>>
>>37786330
anime

a cartoon cant reject you. but you also can't approach it.

idk it feels gud man
>>
>>37786561
>It's been months now.

The ride never ends.
>>
>>37786330
>How do you deal with the fact that you can never be with the girl you're in love with?

I'm just trying to kill time until I die.
>>
>>37786330
I know I'll be with her.
>>
Everyday I imagine her and my best friend driving up to me out of sheer coincidence and internally melting down as I never told either of them my feelings
>>
By focusing hard on my career goals and improving myself and generally trying to move on with my life. Sometimes I still imagine at the end of all of it I'll meet her again and we'll finally be together even though I know it won't happen.
>>
It genuinely makes me want to die. She's my ex and recently unblocked me cause she wanted to kill herself over life and then after she felt fine blocked me two days later without a bye or anything. been 8 months since the break up. i think about her everyday. initially videogames were helping me escape now they dont help me anymore especially since the incident happened recently. im going to kill myself soon. thanks for reading this far. this is the ex that cheated on me and lost her virginity to her ex simultaneously while being my girl (was long distance at that point). im killing myself fukcc this
>>
>>37787086
STOP , DONT MAKE ME FEEL THIS
>>
>>37787138
Oh gosh this.

But as someone that has done it a year, let me tell you doesn't really work
>>
I daydream about us doing things together
>>
>>37786330
Dunno i'm personally incapable of love.

I guess just be happy that someday, or maybe already, she'll be with someone that treats her like the princess she is that she thinks is prince she deserves and she'll be fufilled in every aspect emotional or sexual?
>>
>>37787903
It can work for some people, but for a lot of people there will be no results. I'd stick with having no results quite honestly, I mean if she didn't love you before when you were at your low point what makes you think she truly loves you now that you're successful, pretty fucked up when you sit down and think about it.
>>
File: 1454659531204.gif (122KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1454659531204.gif
122KB, 500x330px
I love my technology and it loves me
>>
>>37786330
I've accepted it but it has made me extremely bitter.
Then again, why would I want to be together forever with a non-virgin? Used goods.
>>
>>37786330
Prozac and vidya and denial. Also lots of sleep.
>>
>>37786399
Been in love twice, both times unrequited. Shit sucks man.
>>
I'm not, and never have been, in love with any girl. That being said, I have a QT GF and she's not bad.
>>
>>37786490
This is the point I'm at right now. Used to obsess over a single girl, but now I'm older and been mentally warped by the military, so my focus is just finding the least ugly girl I can to bear my children.
>>
>>37787138
It would be great to have your motivation and drive. Depression is a motherfucker.
>>
File: 1497692936309.png (257KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497692936309.png
257KB, 500x500px
>>37786722
Why kill time when you can kill yourself instead?
>>
>>37786595
Dude, if she isn't into you then that's it, she's not into you. I promise you that there's someone else out there for you, but you're gonna have to start chatting with other girls. Once you do, you'll realize that it's a lot easier to overcome these feelings.
>>
>>37786330

I feel fortunate that I seem to repel women away. Maybe I have a creepy vibe or something, but to not have to deal with oneitis or some shit is a blessing.
Tell me r9k, is it better to be friendless or an orbiter?
>>
>>37786330
i was with both of them but i fucked it up with my addiction to heroin

its ok though im sober and getting my life together, I'm sure I'll find love again
>>
>>37786330
6 years of drinking and benzos , but still i blame myself for being such a dick
>>
>>37786789
You're cute desu desu
>>
>>37788743
are you me

also it's ok bro we're only human
>>
>>37788729
>i was with both of them but i fucked it up with my addiction to heroin
People like you make me sick

I can't even leave the house without having a near heart attack and you let them get away from you because of fucking drugs?
>>
>>37786330
I don't think about it and move on with my life, and btw I only lusted for one female in my life, in the sense that I really really wanted to be in a relationship with her, I mean up until now she was the only one but I think there's a new one fucking my shit up and I hate it, I thought I would forget her but I feel like she wants it but does she really?
This is where it gets problematic, fucking normal cunts bullied me my entire life and now I don't know what the fuck to do, am I a late bloomer? is it my mind playing tricks?
I really regret saying hi to her once when I didn't really know her and she ignored it, maybe she remembers and now she is doing something, I hope I fucked it up and if she had any interest she lost it already because as you can see my shit is fucked up
>>
>>37788249
>Used goods
Your dick has been used many times but it's still fully functional isn't it? Considering a girl to be unworthy because she's been with another man rules out every normal woman over 20 who isn't Mormon. Getting caught up over their prior sexual endeavors just makes you seem unnecessarily possessive, and disconnected from reality. Plus having an innate understanding of women as "goods" will not do you any favors unless you've got looks, a cocky attitude, and the know how to find women who objectify you like you do them.

Having had sex with a virgin and many non virgins I'd take the girls with experience each time. But I suspect this is your motivation https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
>>
>>37786330
Learn to stop caring.
>>
try to redpill myself and convince myself that I can still be happy with someone else
>>
>tfw the girl I'm in love with is my second cousin
>>
File: 986443334648658765.jpg (261KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
986443334648658765.jpg
261KB, 960x1280px
the woman i love doesn't and can't exist in this world

i try to project her into real women but it just sets me up for disappointment and heartache, but the few days of company and break ups is better than dealing with my soul crushing social isolation

i think i broke the heart of a sweet and kind girl today who i never deserved even though shes under so much stress already

im so fucked up and self destructive

pic somewhat related. noods from a few girls ago, i hope the anons who wanted her uncropped a few weeks ago are here for it
>>
>>37788773
sry senpai, addiction and depression is tough

im sober now tho :)
>>
>>37788686
I used to be an orbiter, and then made friends and became a functional human being. Humans are social creatures, if you isolate yourself a depressive downslide is all but certain
>>
>>37788794
>just makes you seem unnecessarily possessive, and disconnected from reality
Until a few decades ago someone wanting an "experienced" lover would be seen just as negatively. Monogamy and purity were sources of spiritual strength.
>>
>>37788773
At least heroin is fun.
>>
>>37786330
By trying to convince myself that I'm too jaded to feel love, I guess?
>>
>>37786330
Because I realized that those earlier chicks didn't deserve my love, and stopped doling it out to literally anyone with an acceptable body that would give me a modicum of attention.

Now I'm married and in love with someone who actually deserves my love, because she's willing to earn it every day.
>>
>>37786399
Lust is love.
>>
>>37786330
I know she's better off without me.

I'm more just fucking depressed though.
>>
>>37788884
I used for about 2 years, after the first couple months there's nothing fun about it. Maybe relationships are the same, i don't know.
>>
>>37788916
Well, stop using that as an excuse to be miserable, and start using it as fuel to push you into a place where you wouldn't drag her down.

Honestly, it's like nobody on this board knows their father well enough to ask him for advice. Don't wallow in your lack of accomplishments. Use it as motivation to go and accomplish shit.
>>
>the girl you're in love with
One of my reasons to hide away from the world as I do is to avoid being eligible to feel that feel.
>>
>>37788863
Until a few decades ago the vast majority of Americans disapproved of interracial marriage, which is why you shouldn't rely on past traditions.
What spiritual strengths have monogamy and purity brought you? They brought me only anxiety and self loathing when I tried to abstain from sex, which immediately resolved when I put my penis in a girl. My soul didn't split apart. Nobody was emotionally hurt. In fact it made the world an objectively better place because it brought intense happiness to two people.
>>
>>37788924
>Two months
Shit man, I didn't realize the pleasure dies away that quick. How long did it take you to be able to enjoy sobriety after quitting?
>>
>>37788969
>Until a few decades ago the vast majority of Americans disapproved of interracial marriage, which is why you shouldn't rely on past traditions.
They were right though.
>>
File: 7567457246234523452.jpg (264KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7567457246234523452.jpg
264KB, 960x1280px
>>37788863
i choose to believe that relationships were always this way, just that modern tech has made it clear when everyone was easily covering it up. these people are disgusting. just look at the post you responded to

theyll never understand what we want. we're just crazy lunatics disconnected from this nightmarish reality.

but because they hide it, they do feel the shame. they also know how to lure by presenting a version of themselves and never admitting their true nature. its all filtered because its nothing but garbage inside of them. its a fucking joke and they think we're idiots
>>
>>37788969
>Until a few decades ago the vast majority of Americans disapproved of interracial marriage, which is why you shouldn't rely on past traditions
Considering that mixed race kids are pretty fucked up, I'd say our ancestors got it right.
>>
>>37787997
No. I want to be the prince. No one can love her like I do.
>>
>>37788992
>I hate black people
What's it like trying to function in a society that you fundamentally disagree with? Must be hell for you
>>
>>37789041
srsly i almost feel bad for racistfags
>>
I gotta find one to fall in love with first
>>
>>37789010
>i choose to believe that relationships were always this way, just that modern tech has made it clear when everyone was easily covering it up
Some of it was lies, the vast majority wasn't. Look at literature from different eras, read studies, talk to people who lived then and you'll find the consensus views not to be some idealized media fabrication but the reality.
>>
File: 1490425566678.jpg (392KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490425566678.jpg
392KB, 800x800px
>>37786330
By orbiting her on discord

d-desu
>>
>>37789041
Not him, and I'm not against interracial marriage, but I can understand the arguments as to why one would think it shouldn't be a thing. It comes down to cultural heritage/acceptance, and whether the child will ever feel like s/he belongs to a group. And it's not just "ignorant whites." Blacks and Latinos can be absolutely ruthless to people of mixed heritage. Imagine being half white/half black, A bunch of the blacks treat you like a freak growing up, like you aren't one of them, and all the whites treat you with kids gloves, because they don't want to appear racially insensitive. Neither is actual acceptance.

Again, not against interracial marriage, but I'm not willing to ignore the fact that it can come with a whole bunch of problems that neither parent will have to experience themselves.
>>
>>37786330
I don't. I deal with it by falling deeper into depression day by day. Fucking hell I miss her. Why can't I be good enough?
>>
>>37789054
Imagine constantly being forced to watch people get metaphorically stoned for expressing thoughts that you hold, and as society brands you as the ultimate menace, but you can never express your anger for fear of being shunned. Plus you don't have the good sense that allows you to see racial relations as anything more complex than "black people are apes."

I guess it's funny until minority lives are ruined
>>
>>37789041
For an amoral person you seem to be enjoying it. And no, I don't hate black people. Mixed race people are some of the unhappiest that I know, trying desperately to fill the void of group belonging with material and social success. Of course anyone can fall into this trap but they all are forced to, they never fully feel a part of their family.
>>
>>37789115
Fair enough, there are certainly huge challenges facing people of mixed race past the "what are you?" question (I had a girlfriend who got that a lot and hated it). But that's a far cry from saying that interracial people are genetically inferior
>>
>>37789041
>>37789054

not him but i lose myself in hedonism. this world isn't worth saving. whatever hell we are living in is nothing compared to what you and future generations are/will experience.

at least most of you are blissfully ignorant to your positions. i work ~1-2 hrs a day for an incredibly comfortable life and im cripplingly depressed.

this generation lives with their fucking parents. these people can't comprehend that they're cattle and slaves. they're not even people. all fucking normies should fucking hang, but watching them look wide eyed at their world falling apart around them and screaming for our help isn't so bad either. and believe me, its going to get much worse
>>
File: 3463456363562552.jpg (58KB, 742x557px) Image search: [Google]
3463456363562552.jpg
58KB, 742x557px
>>37789245
forgot pic right here mhmmm 100 2bh pham oregano xd lol
>>
>>37789041
>>I hate black people
Please don't project that onto me, I don't hate black people.
Recognising that we are different doesn't mean I hate them. I wish them and other minority groups the best, but they are not us.
Despite what our current society believes, which is a very recent way of thinking, all peoples are distinct groups, and a person feeling an identity with their group is an important thing.
Mixed race children often have trouble with this, and are unable to feel a proper connection with either race.
Not to mention that our race relations are only as functional as they are because our security and economy allows it. Should there be a widespread economic or governmental collapse, lines between racial groups will become established very quickly.
It is a uniform that you cannot remove.
Any relationship will have that line drawn right down the middle of it, and I would hate to be a mixed race child in that scenario.

People must keep in mind that if anything would not have been acceptable decades ago but now is, it has only been able to get that way because of the peace, prosperity, and decadence of our society, and it is heavily dependent on those things.
History shows social "progress" is cyclical rather than linear, and we'd do well to remember that.

>What's it like trying to function in a society that you fundamentally disagree with? Must be hell for you
Yes, it is very unpleasant.
>>
>>37788794
>Having had sex with a virgin and many non virgins I'd take the girls with experience each time. But I suspect this is your motivation https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

And I suspect this is yours:
>muh dick
>muh dick, muhfugga
>>
File: 03 - fRhNlDw.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
03 - fRhNlDw.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>37786330

i don't know what you faggots think love is. i've never experienced it.

from my experience i can say that if you can understand them and they can understand you. that's love. that's it. stop thinking it's some magical feeling where everything in life becomes magical and everyone dances with you like that faggot thinks in 500 days of summer.

stop with this shit. it's pretty ironic that you bring every other thing which is good down to human level but still put love as something you can't achieve. fuck that.

also iron fist? OP is a huge faggot provved
>>
>>37789216
>Multiple sexual partners
>Amoral
You caught me. Hail Satan Lord of darkness, may he forever cast the world into the pits of hell. I came here to bring pain and misery, for from the first moment I touched an unmarried woman's flesh God deemed me a goat, so I became a goat. I spit upon morality in all its forms and gnash my teeth at those who abstain from sex before marriage, for I know that not making love is the best way to make love.
>>
>>37789335
Be gone with you Satan, you will never be as God.
>>
File: 1483946993540.jpg (824KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483946993540.jpg
824KB, 1920x1200px
>>37786330
questions like this make me despise god

26 kv neet heavily balding. broken human broken sleep schedule, i know i will never hold a regular job

>"just forgive everyone in your life who hurt you XDD"
>"you must respect your parents, they love you =DDDD"
>"balding is sexy, just shave it off XDDDDDD"

its fucked regardless of which direction you pursue. society is fucked. the current generation of females are all promiscuous and so many of them have prostituted themselves out. the dating market competition is the fierciest its ever been, you have to compete with the top 5% of the entire world due to the internet. the jobs are non-existent because of technology and baby boomers. its all so fucked

and remember kiddos, god loves you, haha =D
>>
File: 16 - 96ROrnr.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 96ROrnr.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>37789384

dont forget the "bee yourself" meme.

that's the most fucked up of them all.
>>
>>37789384
don't worry there is no god
>>
>>37789010
>i choose to believe that relationships were always this way, just that modern tech has made it clear when everyone was easily covering it up. these people are disgusting. just look at the post you responded to

I understand how you would come to think that, and is is true, at least to a small extent.

Just keep in mind that this sort of "historical gaslighting", convincing people that life in the past was just as debauched and degenerate as it is now, is a tool used against us by the Jews who are trying to push this degeneracy onto us.
People can look back to how our society was in the past and take inspiration from it, and strive to achieve those ideals again.
But if people are told those ideals were false, that behind the wholesome facade of it all was a vile underbelly of filth and degeneracy, suddenly it's not so inspiring any more, and people are more likely to just accept society's decline.

A noticeable, traceable moral decline of a previously morally healthy society is something people will see and react to.
But if they're told the filth that surrounds them isn't new, that it's not a decline since always been that way, they'll just go along with it.
>>
>>37789290
You're right. Just replace the second greentext with something about love.
>>
>>37789307
>impying anyone understands me
you are the cancer
>>
>>37789384
God does love you. He is trying to show you how wicked this world truly is, by showing you the absence of all purpose and love in the modern technological age. For love in Christ Jesus and one's neighbor is the opposite of this age, and shall be eternal if you repent your sins and worldly ways and receive His gospel.
>>
File: 54874358569574.jpg (58KB, 440x587px) Image search: [Google]
54874358569574.jpg
58KB, 440x587px
>>37789431
i know the truth, its why i said choose. sometimes i need a sip of the kool aid to get through the day
>>
File: 1491656522070.jpg (22KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1491656522070.jpg
22KB, 500x396px
>>37789335
toppest kek this is gold
>>
>>37789484
bucket of lies
>>
>>37789267
The ruling of brown v board of education was that seperation is inherently not equal. Your argument is something similar to the reasoning of the segregationists
>We both have our own water fountains, why do we have to share

I don't know how to tell you this, but there is no fundamental difference between races. I guess I don't have to convince you because i hold that belief as a moral conviction to my core, and you're clearly unhappy with your opinion to begin with.

As for social progress being cyclical... well women still get to vote don't they? And people can marry whoever they want without fear of getting lynched right? And the Democratic institutions that have painstakingly grown out of the last five hundred years are stronger than ever aren't they?
>>
File: 19 - pUD2IOi.png (458KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
19 - pUD2IOi.png
458KB, 1920x1090px
>>37789483

not saying they have to understand you. are you autistic? just saying it's not a magical feeling which gives you extra life idiots.

she just has to be at peace with you and your behaviour. that's it. that's love.
>>
>>37789431
>historical gaslighting
Thanks anon, a concise term to use in the future for what you're describing.

He who controls the past controls the future.
>>
>>37789544
>I dont know what love feels like
>but let me tell you what love it
kek
>>
>>37789484
>He is trying to show you how wicked this world truly is, by showing you the absence of all purpose and love in the modern technological age
>"haha hey bud see the world sucks for u XDD LOL awwww that sucks =( so just love me and be happy as a 26 kv neet =DD!! yayyy!!!"

meanwhile roasties live life on ez mode and most people engage in sex often and experience intimacy and love in their life

mhm

i believe in god... i just have a hard time having a positive opinion of him
>>
>>37789262
>>37789245
I feel like the appropriate response when the word hedonism crops up should involve a picture of my penis, but I doubt that'll make this thread any funnier
>>
>>37789539
>The ruling of brown v board of education was that seperation is inherently not equal
And the ruling in Dred Scott was that niggers have no rights that white men are bound to respect. Which is more constitutionally and historically accurate than the sentimental fluff of liberal activist judges, but you already knew that.
>>
>>37789574

and yet here we are. two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>37789539

Giving women the right to vote was the biggest mistake western civilization ever made. I can't even blame females. Beta males did us all in with their desire to appease roasties.
>>
>>37789598
you have no wisdom
>>
>>37789575
God forces you to suffer so that you may know happiness; he shows you Hell so you may imagine Heaven.
>>
>>37786399
This. People act like they're in "love" all the time, when really its infatuation. I'm tired of people jumping straight to "love"
>>
>>37789579
Mmmmmmmmmm tasty bigotry. Does your girlfriend enjoy talking with you about how much you hate the blackies?

I'd love to get into an argument about which case is more constitutionally accurate, but I for one don't have the legal knowledge to make that argument and I doubt you do either. My moral compass isn't ever going to agree with you on black people deserving less rights than white people, so come on, give me some more anger so I can laugh a bit before bed
>>
>>37789618
and yet others enjoy life and live carefree and happy

???????????????????????

how do i know anything good will happen when i die, hm? how do i know i can even trust god? how do i know that god god doesnt hate me and will just put me into another hell of a life and tell me the same shit faggots like you tell me now?

>XDDDD HE LOVES YOU =D
>>
>>37789539
>there is no fundamental difference between races
Yes, if observable physical and mental differences are not fundamental, disregarding the learned cultural traits that are so ingrained as to be virtually biological. But then how are humans "fundamentally" different from any other animal?

>And the Democratic institutions that have painstakingly grown out of the last five hundred years are stronger than ever aren't they?
Democracy has never been less stable, at least here in the US.
>>
>>37789612
I love it when "women are awful" memes crop up in threads pandering to men with broken heart syndrome. I'm likely incorrect for projecting, but I basically always assume that this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes is still the reason.

How can you think women are uniquely unqualified to vote when this board is full to the brim of men who few of us want choosing our leaders?
>>
>>37789762

I'm gay, lmao. Sour grapes does not apply to me. Women cannot, and should not, vote. They are mentally inferior to men in all capacities. Their emotionality leads them to vote for bigger government, more taxes, and less individual rights.
>>
>>37789539
>The ruling of brown v board of education was that seperation is inherently not equal.
Equality is a false ideal.

>I don't know how to tell you this, but there is no fundamental difference between races.
>I don't know how to tell you this
I know you don't.
>i hold that belief as a moral conviction
Really makes me think.
>>
File: kjzhgg.jpg (88KB, 900x703px) Image search: [Google]
kjzhgg.jpg
88KB, 900x703px
Because I can recognize that love is just a chemical state of the brain, and realize that it is just my body influencing my mind to procreate, because as far as nature is concerned that is the only reason for my existence.
>>
>>37789720
Oooooooooooooooooooo, some people are feisty because the political parties are undergoing ideological shifts. Oooooooooooooooooooo, the Russians are going to come and take over.

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/2016/12/23/14062168/history-global-conditions-charts-life-span-poverty

Point 4 is about the spread of democracy. Pessimism isn't sexy.
>>
>>37789687
>My moral compass isn't ever going to agree with you on black people deserving less rights than white people
I don't know why you think I'm trying to get you to believe that. Niggers get equal rights under the law, and just as 2+2 equals 2*2 equals 4, you do not have to give them the *same* as whatever white people receive to give them what is equal.
>>
I'm not in love with any girl haven't even had so much as a crush since the 5th grade
>>
File: 1495679120850.jpg (10KB, 379x324px) Image search: [Google]
1495679120850.jpg
10KB, 379x324px
I'm used to it by now.

She's 16 years older than me and has a husband and 2 young kids. Of course it's silly to fall in love with someone who's older than you, let alone someone who's already settled down, but she's literally the only person to ever act like they give a damn about me and what I've been through. I'm not going to jeopardize our friendship by admitting my feelings to her, but it still sucks feeling this way about someone and knowing that, even if they did feel the same way, there's just no way of it ever happening.
>>
>>37789822
Then explain heartbreaks. If that was our sole purpose, we would feel what you define as love for every woman that arouses us.
>>
>>37789787
Oh I see, society's problems all stem from women's emotionality, inferior intelligence, and tendency to cuck betas into voting with them. It all makes sense now, thanks for redpilling me! I'm gonna spend the rest of my night furiously masturbating to that post with the comforting knowledge that sexism is more true than anything on this Earth
>>
>>37789914
Is she your teacher?
>>
>>37788185
>>37788562
I hit my low point about 3 years ago, I met her when things finally started to pick up and things are slowly getting better still. I just wish she could be part of it, that I'd have a place in her life. But the timing wasn't right and it probably never will be.
>>
>>37789831
Here, since you're so fond of Vox. This is from 2015, things have likely accelerated.

https://www.vox.com/polyarchy/2015/12/18/9360663/is-democracy-in-trouble

Yes, democracy will probably grow in China and in the third world for at least as long as we prop it up, but it's crumbling here.
>>
>>37789851
>Dred Scott says niggers are property and have no rights, and that's more constitutional than the librul brown v boe ruling
>Why are you saying that I'm speaking against equal rights?
>>
I don't know much about love in fact thanks to this thread I'm going to try to learn love
>>
>>37789949

Whatever you do, do it on reddit. It's more suited to your style
>>
File: sour grapes.png (112KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
sour grapes.png
112KB, 688x1434px
>>37788249
original comment 1234564321
>>
>>37789914
>>37789955
I just wish my teachers would've cared about me after I left school
>>
>>37789921

>Explain heartbreaks

Body gives you a target mate
You attempt courtship

If successful, you get to procreate, and are rewarded with more positive emotions to reinforce the mating behavior.

If unsuccessful, you do not procreate, and experience negative emotions to reinforce the avoidance of failure.

And no, you wouldn't feel "love" for every woman.
Not every woman will offer the same degree of genetic diversification through procreation.
Your body will naturally make you attracted to women who have genetics that would compliment your own.

So let's say, you have a genetic resistance to chickenpox.
There are two women in your social court, one who also has a strong genetic resistance to chickenpox, and another with genetic resistance to cholera.
It's more likely that you will feel an attraction to the one with resistance to cholera, because mating with her could produce offspring to resistance to both chickenpox AND cholera, rather than just one.

This is really elementary biology and nature of life on earth dude.
You're no different than a little bird dancing around trying to attract a mate to nest with.
>>
>>37789978
>Crumbling
Fuck off, democratic norms have been broken and some laws have been broken, but the legislative and the judicial branches are all functioning within the rule of law just fine. The day to day operations of the country are running absolutely smoothly, and just because fear of some protest, shooting, or terrorist attack is all over the news doesn't change the stability of this country's democracy
>>
>>37790014

Another truth behind this fable, is that in sufficient quantities, grapes are actually toxic to foxes.

So it's just the same with robots and Stacey's.
The Stacey looks alluring, but is out of reach, and in defeat the robot says stacey is a mindless bitch.

When in reality it turns out: Stacey is in fact, a mindless bitch, and would make the robot's life even worse.
>>
>>37786330
Sometimes I drink heavily at night and fall asleep with a gun in my mouth.
Hopefully one day I'll finally be able to pull the trigger.
>>
>>37790029
What the fuck are you saying. When you love someone, is more than just looks and genetics. Their personality is extremely important too.
>>
>>37790013
Oh damn, I wasn't ready for the Reddit insult. I'm in so much pain I can't move.

Nah I like 4chan, it's fun every now and then just to get people stirred up about something as basic as "sexism is wrong"
>>
>>37789949
>>37789762
I don't feel like you're having this conversation in good faith.
>>
>>37789997
You were acting as though a court decision was the arbiter of morality and logic, it was a counterexample. And yes, the argument of Dred Scott is more constitutionally honest than Brown. It's like the whole well-regulated militia thing. All men are created equal, etc, when written in the 18th century, was obviously referring to men from what we now know as the Caucasoid stock. Otherwise the founders who declared the Supreme Universal Truth would never have made their first immigration and citizenship laws apply to free white men only.

When you take 20th century moral fashions and apply them in a way that is semantically consistent with the Constitution only using 20th century definitions and premises, it absolutely is less valid.
>>
By not having a girl I'm in love with. I haven't felt that way in a long time.
>>
>>37790073
Aww, sorry Stacy is so hurtful. My advice would be to stay in your home and never meet anyone so you can't be hurt by those mindless heart crushers
>>
>How do you deal with the fact that you can never be with the girl you're in love with?
that girl probably dosent deserve me. i don't want to delude myself and be miserable
>>
>>37790097
>"sexism is wrong"
You seem to have an issue separating morality from objective and measurable fact.

Yes, sexism might be *morally* wrong, by our society's current standards, but pretending there are not significant differences between the sexes is moronic.
>>
>>37790122
You had to have spent at least five minutes writing that. I didn't read it.
>>
>>37790127
Why enter society if it doesn't want you? Diff anon
>>
File: 1497770887870452768145.jpg (790KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1497770887870452768145.jpg
790KB, 2592x1944px
>>37790149
My efforts were rewarded by a response that picked apart my semantics. For your efforts, here's a picture of my butthole. And no I'm not having this argument in good faith because I don't care about any of your opinions
>>
File: IHaveGivenUp.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IHaveGivenUp.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
I just admit that I'm going to die alone and unloved. I gave up. I gave up, and it feels pretty liberating. Like reaching nirvana. There's no more "Am I going to die alone?" because I know I'm going to die alone without ever having had a single girlfriend. Once you realize that, it's like the weight of the world just lifts off your shoulders. Ever since I accepted it, I've been able to enjoy my videogames, books, and exercise.
>>
>>37790157
Glad you asked anon!
https://youtu.be/M2dqZatdSQA

Because you have basically no chance of happiness outside of society, and if nothing else a chance within it.
>>
>>37790058
>the legislative and the judicial branches are all functioning within the rule of law just fine
Every major SCOTUS decision is 5-4, courts routinely reverse themselves, and judges are now seen by every side as elected representatives who uphold their party's policies, but the judiciary is stable.

Congress is at 10% approval rating, but it's stable. Yeah, it's stable until the next depression, but there's not going to be a New Deal and there's not going to be a reinvigorated, strengthened country that comes out of it.
>>
>>37786330
I'm gay so I don't care. Want a sweet bf please.
>>
>>37790240
New question: why does life have to be filled with suffering but "worth it" for the small, good times with friends and family? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
>>
File: 1489961190016.gif (620KB, 360x263px) Image search: [Google]
1489961190016.gif
620KB, 360x263px
>>37786330
By fucking the guy I'm in love with
>>
>>37790092

>Yes, thinking meat! Conscious meat! Loving meat. Dreaming meat. The meat is the whole deal! Are you beginning to get the picture or do I have to start all over?
>>
>>37790289
>why does life have to be filled with suffering but "worth it" for the small, good times with friends and family?
Jews.
>>
>>37790156
No worries. Shutting down to prevent mental trauma from conflicting stimuli is only natural, don't hurt yourself.

I do have to go to bed, so good night and God bless.
>>
>>37790029
>You're no different than a little bird dancing around trying to attract a mate to nest with.

Is this the power of atheism?
>>
>>37790317
How do I stop the jewery then
>>
>>37790127

Nah, I don't want to stay cooped up, that isn't healthy.

I'm a robot, not a NEETfag, meaning I can use logic to deduce that there are plenty of more reasonable women out there to court with.

It's a statistical certainty!
>>
>>37790350
>How do I stop the jewery then
fascism
>>
File: 1497674245759.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497674245759.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>37788938
Daddy died and I'm all alone
>>
>>37790360
When will fascism rise? Trump doesn't hate Jews
>>
As some other anons said, just coming to terms with the fact that I'll be alone forever (rejected by every girl I've approached, 0 experience, face destroyed by acne, bad accent, skeleton body, manlet, nonwhite)

I have embraced my autism and I feel much happier tbqh family it felt shitty when I tried to repress it to look normal
>>
>>37790289
I dunno, I ask myself that all the time when I'm miserable and never get an answer. But I grudgingly limp through the shitty times and eventually find myself in a place where I'm happy. Like, being content is a default state, and I enjoy the stupid routines of a normal day. My morning coffee makes me happy, I enjoy breakfast, I usually enjoy whatever I listen to on the way to uni, I learn something interesting, I have a bowl of weed or a beer when I get home etc.
The trick is I force myself to stay commited to things that I know are good for my mental health, whether it be working, walking/exercising, cooking my own meals, or socializing. When I'm feeling shitty for whatever reason life gives me to feel shitty, I stay commited to those things even though I want to just stay in bed and smoke weed. The thing is I've found a way to balance my time that I know I'll regularly enjoy, and even if I feel like I'm in hell and want to kill myself, some miracle makes me survive and I'll wake up the next day or the next week (depending on just how shitty I feel) and be happy again. The first time in my life that I felt consistently happy I realized about a month into it. Like happiness had just snuck up on me, and I looked back over the last month or so and realized despite the day to day shit that always manages to happen, I felt content looking back over the time and felt optimistic about the future.

Also shrooms have pulled me out of some depressive tailspins since then
>>
>>37790305
Suck my dick lol explain yourself
>>
File: CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>37787826
you're pathetic if you want to kill yourself over a roastie whore
>>
>>37790463
>>37790463
My point is that you're a massive fucking faggot and I'd kick the shit out of you anyway nigga. See east side philly I'll fuck you up REAL good pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>37790665
>pussy ass bitch
>anonymously threatens me on 4chan
lol try me bitch im in east side whats good?
>>
>>37790762
1229 S Philip ST, Philadelphia
You think I'm joking? COME AT ME PUSSY YOURE DEAD
>>
>>37786330
Easy,just don't fall in love with anyone.
>>
>>37790762
Told you this fucking pussy ain't about shit, how's it feel you beta motherfucker
>>
>>37791053
shit man, just imagine that i... that's sad.
>>
>>37791049
I don't believe that address is yours. Timestamp outside the building right now pussy ass bitch. I'm only 9 hours away from you. You will wish you never replied to me.
>>37791173
Try me.
>>
>>37791053
easier said than done. its uncontrollable sometimes
>>
>>37791185
ofcourse you cant controlled it, if you can't love someone and be happy with them, then there's no point of life.

it's like going vacation in paris and missing the eifel tower
>>
>>37791243
i know. thats why im killing myself soon.
>>
>>37791181
>walk outside my apartment at 4:57 AM and "timestamp" myself
Right cause that'll work with no light out. Didn't think this one through, did you? Maybe if you say please ill consider it.

9 hours? Start driving now I got shit on Tuesday and I'll have to spend Monday cleaning your blood out of my apartment.
>>
Browsing this shithole helps.
>>
>>37790014
you're quite a disgusting human being, arent you? mocking the starving of the soul in a incel forum

impressively disgusting
>>
>>37791269
>with no light out
What is flash? Just take a fucking photo of the building as proof. You're not going to do shit. What the fuck is your problem anyways? All cause I didn't like your stupid ass definition? Fuck you bitch. I'll pull the trigger as soon as I see your fuckface
>>
>>37791302
My problem is you're a jabroni ass faggot that thinks he's hard shit. The minute you come to my door you're fucking GONE.
>>
File: 1461876239613.jpg (232KB, 834x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1461876239613.jpg
232KB, 834x1285px
>>37787826
Im in a situation almost exactly like this. Im writing an album. Gonna send it to her and only her and the only way anyone else will hear it is if she shows them. I want her to forever be reminded of how she ruined my already crumbling life by cheating and manipulating me. Im not that good with words and much better at music. I was already gonna end my life eventually but she made me think twice, until she cheated and left. Im out
>>
File: 1496905390990.jpg (56KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1496905390990.jpg
56KB, 340x565px
>>37791354
>the minute you come to my door
You didn't even give me your apartment number, or proof of your location. What fucking floor are you in? Topkek. Dumbass.
>thinks he's hard shit
P R O J E C T I N G
>>
File: IMG_1331.jpg (735KB, 1368x1824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
735KB, 1368x1824px
>>37786330
I'm engaged to the love of my life right now.

feels good man.
>>
Fall in love with another girl.
Being serious.
>>
>>37791545
But then how do you deal with the fact that you'll never be with the new girl you fell in love with?
>>
File: IMG_2276.jpg (946KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.jpg
946KB, 4032x3024px
>>37791481
Room 203, second floor obviously. I'm not walking outside of the apartment at 5 in the morning to take a picture. Here's one inside though, faggot.
>>
>>37791527
Didn't you post her nudes once?
>>37791545
No other girl compares.
>>
>>37786330
I might have a lunch "date" with her, but she hasn't texted in a while and there's a 99% chance she'll flake. I matched her on tinder so I thought it was a little mutual. I'm sure there are plenty of mentally healthy non-virgins from there trying to fuck her, and for all I know she lets them.

I'll spend the next 6 or so hours cleaning my room, exercising, and considering self-harm/suicide.
>>
File: 1495539581204.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495539581204.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>37791567
>those weak beta hands
HAHAHAHHAHA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME WITH THOSE? I bet you don't even have a gun faggot
>inb4 yes
PICS FOR PROOF BITCH
>>
File: IMG_1353.jpg (666KB, 1368x1824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
666KB, 1368x1824px
>>37791573

you have been muted for 666 seconds because your comment was not orgasmical.
>>
>>37791602
You can come see it when I shove it down your throats you jabroni. Where's your proof I'm not being trolled right now? Sick of playing these fucking games, are you coming or gonna bitch out?
>>
File: Ranko pillow.jpg (175KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ranko pillow.jpg
175KB, 555x800px
I guess I should start by saying that I am in love with my best friend. I have considered whether it could be that I have strong feelings of liking or a need for companionship etc, but neither of these are the case. I am quite a giving person, and do a lot for my friends, but with this girl I would do anything for her. I feel my heart beat a little faster when I see her and I seem to be blind to her flaws. I know that she isn't perfect, and I haven't put her up on a pedestal or built a false image of her, but I feel that she is perfect for me. The girl in question is aware of how I feel, and that I have never felt this strongly before about anyone, but thinks of me only as a friend.

The problem (as well as the aforementioned lack of reciprocation) is that I can't distance myself from her, and I'm not sure I'd want to have to lose our close relationship in order to stop feeling this way. It is probably important to mention that we take almost all of the same courses at college, live in the same building and do most of our work together, so I would estimate that I spend at least 6 hours a day with her. On many occasions we have even just talked for more than 6 hours straight on the phone! (Which I can't do even with my twin brother, despite having an extremely close relationship with him). At the moment I'm trying to stop feeling this way without sacrificing any of our friendship, but I'm failing miserably. Our friendship is still intact but I don't feel remotely different about her. I just don't know what to do...
>>
>>37791656
So basically you don't have shit. I'm coming, bitch. I'm being serious. It's 9 hours, so open the fucking door and don't play any games. Prep your asshole for me too.
>>
>>37791698
Door will be wide open, I'm fucking serious. I'm replying to a dead jabroni. I want everyone in this thread to know.

1229 S Philip ST, Philadelphia

You're gone.
>>
File: 1496724045911.jpg (46KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1496724045911.jpg
46KB, 500x575px
First Id need to find a girl im in love with. I can't seem to fall in love. I feel bad having to lie to them.
>>
File: IMG_20170418_055213.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_055213.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>37790073
well, at least that retarded fable has a useful message now
>>
>>37791730
>door will be wide open
Just leave it unlocked stupid ass someone might get you beforehand. Look at your weak hands lmao you can't do shit. I'm not scared.
>>
>>37791730
Be there around 4 pm depending on traffic. Leaving right now I need to stop and put gas.

This is going to be interesting.
>>
>>37791743
>them
how many, anon?
>>
File: 1496724691806.jpg (38KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496724691806.jpg
38KB, 400x600px
>>37791805
Right now 3. One I promised we would marry each other but I realized I dont love her. One is perfect for me but im not sure how I feel. I should be in love but im not and the third I just am lusting after her but I cant get emotional with her.
>>
>>37791797
>>37791730
Can you guys take pics together before you fight/the dead body to show who won
>>
>>37791181
god, you sound like two niggers getting worked up over an insult... oh wait.
>>
>>37786330
I don't love anyone so I guess it doesn't bother me that much. The only feelings that remain are bitterness, cynicism, and disappointment
>>
>>37791767
>open the door
>it'll be open
>what don't leave it open lol
So you're not just a jabroni, you're an autist. Interesting...

Phone is 2017018427
>>
>>37791826
you sound unstable. perhaps the issue is that you have a preconceived idea of what love is, and whats not what love really is? why do you lie to them?
>>
File: 1496628545020.png (501KB, 630x657px) Image search: [Google]
1496628545020.png
501KB, 630x657px
>>37791859
I'm pretty emotionally stable and normal but I think its mainly cause im not sure exactly what love is. Maybe ive already been in love and just dont realize it. I lie that I love them because I want to make them happy and I know its awkward to confess you love someone but have them say they like you and not love you.
>>
>>37786330
I don't have one, so I don't deal with it.
>>
>>37786330

I've been sexually attracted to women but I've never loved one. How can you fall in love with a woman you don't have a relationship with? I'm a KHV with no female friends. Don't tell me you guys have female friends because then you need to get >>>/out/
>>
>>37791826
You need to leave, Chad.
>>
>>37792143
Dude ive been here for years. All this happened randomly in the last 6 months
>>
>>37792167
So 3 girls within 6 months? God, shut the fuck up already you don't belong here anymore
>>
>>37792180
>implying I dont post on feel threads with you as a comrade
Alright whatever you say buddy
>>
a very cute girl wants to be in a relationship with me but tfw cant love
>>
>>37792278
Damn bro that's a tough feel to cope with
>>
>>37792259
You don't understand our feels. THREE girls!? I can't even get one, and you're still ungrateful.
>le i cant feel anything
You probably can but you have a lot of options. That's the thing.
>>
>>37792373
I was super greasy in highschool. Made a fool of myself. Was edgy and wore trench coats. Played cod zombies for a couple hours on one game of ascension. I was always the "quiet kid". I may have some new options but that doesnt mean I dont know the feeling of being a nerd you faggot.
>>
File: 1487584904273.png (46KB, 507x607px) Image search: [Google]
1487584904273.png
46KB, 507x607px
>>37792278
>>37791743
I know this feel too well bros
Is it just us or the girls? I can't tell
Been through 5 women so far with no luck, they were great too, but I cant feel shit
>>
>>37792420
Try being in your mid-20's as a KHV and you'll get what I mean. You were nerdy in highschool. Big deal. You can get THREE women into you so fuck you
>>
>>37792441
Its a little of both probably. Who knows really.
>>37792455
See I bet its cause you refuse anything good in your life or you just cant see when a girl likes you. Or maybe you just refuse to accept that youre the problem.
>>
>>37792484
When are you leaving my board?
>>
File: 1487218812190.jpg (133KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
1487218812190.jpg
133KB, 637x637px
>>37792527
Never. Enjoy the knowledge that ill be here posting and you wont be able to tell its me.
>>
I don't get what you mean by love. There's a girl I think about constantly. I enjoyed performing sexual acts with her as well as being her companion.
I think about her often, but it is a left brain right brain type of thing. One part is about performing sexual acts with her. Those could be performed with other girls. The other is about being her companion and talking to her. This I could accomplish while friendzoned. How do I logically square these two ideas?
>>
>>37792441
i love hugging her, cuddling with her, kissing her, having sex with her and just general contact with her, but i have no real feelings for her at all
>>
I don't have one. I've given up.
>>
>>37792674
You like the affection not her. There's your answer
>>
>>37792704
im painfully aware that im using her and i feel like an asshole for doing it, but she just wont leave me alone
>>
>>37792674
but does she have feelings? tell her before you break her heart anon
>>
>>37786330
It's the other way around for me. He's not in love.
>>
>wanting to love ungrateful subhumans
OK, cuck.
>>
>>37788840
I approve of this post but

>person y understanding person X
>person X and Y meanwhile don't even understand themselves

when fags talk about da luv it's always funny
>>
>>37794480

meant to cite >>37789307
>>
File: 1457164706797.jpg (35KB, 340x274px) Image search: [Google]
1457164706797.jpg
35KB, 340x274px
I just bear the pain.
>>
I don't feel any love.
>>
File: akssdjh.gif (96KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
akssdjh.gif
96KB, 80x80px
Exile, alcohol, smoking and compulsive masturbation until my sex drive is all gone
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.