[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else fantasize about killing either of their parents?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1495570344275.jpg (36KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1495570344275.jpg
36KB, 583x583px
anyone else fantasize about killing either of their parents?

I genuinely hate my mother and I wish I could brutally kill her. I deep satisfying feeling washes over me as I type this. it's as if typing it out makes me feel like in some way, I'm actually doing it. I hate her with an intense passion. such an abusive cunt. God I want to just stab her a million times. I hope me writing this doesn't put me on a list. oh man. I feel relieved now.... man I wish she was dead

sorry if I come off as intensely disturbed or autistic or whiny or whatever. it's hard for me to gauge sometimes.
>>
File: 1491077972806.gif (756KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491077972806.gif
756KB, 500x375px
>>37749097
Floating in the same boat, OP. Were you raised by a single mother? I was. She's so old now that watching her deteriorate is more satisfying that doing anything. Mainly i just wish she would apologize to me and my siblings before she kicks the bucket.
>>
>not wanting to indiscriminately kill strangers

What are you, some kind of fag?
>>
>>37749126
yeah, I was. this dumb fuck had five fucking kids. what a fucking idiot. i wish she would apologize for traumatizing the fuck out of me desu. same for you?
>>
>>37749189
My mom had 3. My 2 sisters and I. Theyre quite older than me. She was an abusive alcoholic toward them and beat them. I got the best of it, she quit drinking when she got pregnant with me, and i was the only boy so i was the favorite. Even still, she neglected me a lot, and emotionally abused me, and she was an extreme hoarder. So yeah, i hate her guts. She'll never apologize because she never has. It's like she lives in her own world where she's never done wrong. Her mental illness is frightening.
>>
>>37749874
Did the mutual abuse make you closer to your sisters, or were they bitter that she treated them worse? Do you have a relationship with either of them still?
>>
>>37749097
Hey can you guys please come answer the questions here:

>>37749690

Please and thank you. Also what did your mom do to you?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.