[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoiled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (26KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
26KB, 620x412px
So did your parents buy you what you wanted when you wanted it?

Like a new gaming console and things like that.

Until I was 19 and moved out I wasn't allowed to watch tv, play video games, access the internet, or hang out with people. I wasn't allowed to do after school activities or go to spend the night parties or anything like that other than for church.

Spoiled people like Elliot Rodgers were given everything they wanted right away. That's why a person like him wanted love from a woman in such a entitled way. They saw it as an object to be had. Instead of understanding how to connect to a person.

Spoiling is a form of abuse. It's not your fault if you were spoiled but if you realize it you can stop passing on your abuse to others in the form of redpilling, MGTOW, and using people.
>>
>>37749690
Bump for replies. I really want to know if people here were spoiled in a similar way as Elliot.
>>
>>37749690
Bump. I really want to see if I'm right or not. Anyone share their experiences on being spoiled?
>>
>>37749690
>>37749744
>>37749774
I am a female btw, if any of that matters or will get me more replies.
>>
>>37749690
Bump for replies. Are you guys in denial?
>>
>>37749690
Pedophiles probably also have the same problem and are turned on by kids because they can objectify children better.
>>
File: chuck.jpg (20KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
20KB, 300x223px
>>37749690
Your parents making your life suck worse than it needed to because they had Chuck E Cheese's dick up their ass and you appreciating the flavor of cheddar more as a result doesn't mean everybody should have been raised on cheddar instead of provolone. Everybody needs a little bit of swiss, not just one or the other. When Chuck E Cheese created the earth and gave us the long dick of the law, he didn't tell us to sit in our prehistoric shit huts made out of mud and sadness nibbling on cheddar cheese waiting for the monetrey jews in the sky to rain down shekels once a year so we could appreciate the flavor of their cream cheese sliding down our throats. He told us to conquer the galaxy, subject humanity to a masochistic rat race towards extinction and to make mozzarella waifus real. He told us we must preserve the swiss race for future generations as we prepare for the goatpunk cybercities devoid of love and human emotion as we move our fragile consciousnesses over to the Chuck E Cheese Wired and become gods of Rodger World. Fucking spoiled cottage ass little feta male shit.
>>
>>37749984
nice tumblr-tier copypasta full of food references (for the fat people who will read it)
>>
>>37749984
OP here. I do think my parents were abusive but it still makes me happy they weren't as bad as Elliot Rodgers parents by giving me everything I want.
>>
>>37750023
Stop blaming his parents. His sister and other brother turned out fine. They weren't the problem. Elliot was responsible for his own actions.
>>
I read his manifesto and indeed I am very jealous that he got a gaming laptop and a BMW from his mom.
>>
>>37750050
Anyone who was both coddled and spoiled is going to turn out shity like Elliot.
>>
>>37750103
he was mentally ill you retard. why do normies have such a hard time understanding things you cant see?
>>
>>37750130
I'm mentally ill too, idiot. I know about psychology because I've been to therapy for longer than ten years. Have you even been alive for that long little child?
>>
>>37749690

The spoiled, for better or worse go out and do something. When things don't go their way they may pitch a fit about it, but eventually they will do something about it.

This board could learn a lesson from that. Sometimes they seek their goals in a shitty way, but at least they do something about it.
>>
man, I wish I could remember the fucking details, but apparently his mom was a big name in the SJW-whatever machine
>>
>>37750157
Hitting on girls or buying a prostitute probably would of been a better use of his time than killing people about it. He was basically still throwing a fit. A spoiled tantrum over not getting what he wanted.
>>
>>37750201

The 1% represent over 3 million people in this country. Even more represent high income and mid-high income households.Then there are ones that aren't high income but inherited substantial property (a house). Since they don't have to pay rent, they can afford to spoil.

We're talking tens of millions of spoiled people, yet relatively few killing sprees. You're dismissing things over outlier circumstances.
>>
>>37749690
Yeah it seems like a lot of people here feel entitled to the fact that everyone should talk to them and treat them like royalty. Women should all suck my dick because I'm nice to them XDDD
>>
>>37750233
Spoiled is relative to your families income. Not just rich families. For example when I said:
>I wasn't allowed to watch tv, play video games, access the internet, or hang out with people. I wasn't allowed to do after school activities or go to spend the night parties or anything like that other than for church.

My family had the money for all these things or more even though we were only middle class we still could of afforded to get the internet, gaming consoles, or a tv, but my parents chose not to get those things.
>>
>>37750259

So even poor can be spoiled.

Still not a lot of killing sprees.

Still not a lot of action by you, despite being the better "unspoiled person". Still plenty of action by the people you rail against.

Go do something. Just because your parents restricted your activity doesn't mean you should too.
>>
>>37750287
>Still not a lot of killing sprees.
I'm not saying killing sprees are the result I'm saying that this is the result:
>redpilling, MGTOW, and using people.

And other things like that.

I am doing something I'm on the internet right now, I'm almost 30 I've been away from my parents for a long time.
>>
>xddd my parents branded me, strangled me electrocuted me whipped me and starved me until i moved out if u had food growing up ur spoiled xd
>bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
stop spamming this shitty bait and kill yourself you utter faggot
>>
>>37750310

People going out of their way to get shit done also creates employment and prosperity.

The opposite creates NEETs and layabouts.

One model is better than the other.
>>
>>37750334
Shit doesn't get done when people are spoiled though. Spoiled people expect everything to be handed to them. That's my point.
>>
>>37750334
I don't think throwing a tantrum and mass shooting gets shit done.
>>
>>37750334
How does this post have anything to do with what we were talking about or go against anything that I've said? I'm literally saying the same thing with my original post.
>>
>>37750349
Says the man child projecting the fact that he's lonely and bored and has nothing to do but to waste time talking shit. If anything, you're the entitled one, acting like everyone has to cater to your needs because
>M-muh struggle! Muh Childhood
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37749690
Yep.
I was pretty spoilt.
I'm 30 and I still am I guess.
I'm thankful for my parents... I never ask anything of them but they tend to spoil me anyway because they're fucking lovely people.
>>
When I was a kid I was kind of spoiled (in the mental sense, as in if i didn't get everything I'd be a lil fag about it). Overtime I grew to like moderation in items, and at this point I don't ask for things
>>
>>37750050
Bullshit, parents are 100% responsible for everything their children do until they die. Fucking everything. If your son is an asshole YOU are the one who is responsible for that, no outside influence is so big like the influence from the parents.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.