[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assigned Male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0848.jpg (439KB, 1447x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.jpg
439KB, 1447x2048px
This thread can only end in positive discussion about trans rights and gender politics

Let's """"talk"""" about Assigned Male!
>>
>>37745003
So, he still want to be called a faggot?
People are trying to support his mental illness and is still not enough? What the fuck does he want?
>>
>>37745003

I look forward to the day where you can stomp a tranny into a coma in public and face no consequences.
>>
>>37745049
To be treated like it isn't a mental illness.

I know trans people, I'm friends with some trans people, and most of them are okay when they're not like...this.
>>
File: IMG_0852.jpg (206KB, 885x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0852.jpg
206KB, 885x1200px
"What did he mean by this" is a meme, but I genuinely, unironically can't figure out what the argument is supposed to be here
>>
>>37745276
Biology is now about feelings. Didn't you get the memo?
>>
File: Rooster-Tales.jpg (2MB, 1280x3021px) Image search: [Google]
Rooster-Tales.jpg
2MB, 1280x3021px
>>37745003
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KuUdD4PXAL
>>
>>37745276
This is ironic, right? It has to be.
>>
File: 1496332492961.jpg (229KB, 974x937px) Image search: [Google]
1496332492961.jpg
229KB, 974x937px
>>37745626
LOOK AT THIS FACE
u tell me
>>
>>37745003
The problem with this comic is it doesn't work because the reverse situation it not understandable.
>>
>>37745276
Yeah, there are all sorts of exceptions in biology, from within and without humans
>>
Why are progressive webcomics so routinely smug?
>>
>>37745049
They are sick in the head, don't try to understand.
>>
>>37745276
Feelings > science.
>>
>>37745910
science knows of more chromosome configurations than xy and xx though
>>
>>37745838
>>37745955
Ohhhhh that makes a little more sense.

Still it doesn't apply to people who are biologically one gender who decide to transition. At that point you're being pedantic for the sake of it.
>>
>>37745857
>>37745910
>>37745955
>>37745850
>>37745838
>>37745801
Im gay
Dont try and understand transtrenders
they have transcended past normal human logiic
>>
>>37746018
Don't act as if you are not mentally ill you fucking fag.
>>
>>37746052
ill screamcream rainbows inside your dog's asshole
>>
>>37746018
>Im gay

you're no better than the roasties who need to make it known they are indeed roasties. KYS degenerate scum.
>>
>>37745276
I just graduated with a BS in molecular biology. Way back when I was in intro to genetics and we were talking about disorders based on the number of sex chromosomes and some of brought up gender my professor said something like, "I'm not even going to touch that, it has nothing to do with biology."
>>
>>37746130
yes, gender is a human-created way of defining our "forms" and their roles in society, and has nothing to do with the actual biology
sex is the biological term
>>
>>37745910
it's true though.
you don't know shit about biology.
>>
>>37746110
LET ME B R E E D YOU
I DONT HAVE DISEASES
>>
File: bleach.jpg (68KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
68KB, 750x726px
>>37745003
Kys faggot. No one cares about identity politics.
>>
>>37745276
>Feelz > Realz
>>
>>37746165
No you dumb piece of shit.
Gender is used to talk about BOTH(2) sexes in a way pertaining to cultural or societal standing.
No this doesn't mean your retarded view of it is validated it means you're talking about both genders in a societal text instead of a scientific text.
"A condition that affects both genders"(non-medical related like NEETism)

Why you retards can't pick up a fucking book and read i just plain don't understand.
>>
>>37745276
I could accept that argument if trans people exclusively had multiple chromosomal disorders.
But they don't.
So I can't.
>>
>>37745003
You're a dude. Get over it. If you think you are were "born" in the wrong body, then you are mentally ill.
>>
>>37746279
You aren't correct because you're angrier about it
Sex and gender have different definitions and that has been my experience in all of my academics
if you've had a different experience that is fine, different people use different languages so it isn't that bizarre that we have different definitions of words, too

Take it easy, anyways, buddy
>>
>>37746309
Being mentally ill doesn't make it any less uncomfortable for them, though
This has always been the least thought out argument against trans people...
>>
>>37746279
There is a reason that biologist do not weigh in on the concept of gender. It has nothing to do with biology and is better covered by the social sciences. Maybe Neuro science has something to say about it but that is a very specific field of biology with heavy ties to psychology. Regardless of your stance on the subject, please stop claiming that biology validates your viewpoint.
>>
File: IMG_0858.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0858.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>37746238
Damn nigga you dense as hell
>>
>>37746327
How is it the least thought out? They are living a life of delusion.
>>
>>37746314
>Sex and gender have different definitions
No they don't.
Up until some hack published one study that was barely even peer reviewed in the late 50's, the terms were interchangeable.
Only since the boom of pseudo-science and pseudo-psychology has gender ever stood for something other than biological sex. It was a term literally derived so we could avoid using such an obscene term as "sex".
Why do you think every form you've ever filled out up until the last few years has asked for GENDER, and not "sex" half the time?
They are functionally and by definition the same thing. There is the male gender, and the female gender. There is no demiqueer, there is no genderfluid, there is no lack of tie to the chromosomal makeup of a person that allows them to "abandon" their gender.

Gender is biological sex. Biological sex is gender. The two are one in the same. No amount of crying and saying BUT I DONT WANT IT TO BE will change that.
>>
>>37745003

I don't get all the hate for trans people. It must be pretty hard being trans, regardless of whether you actually transition or not.
>>
>>37746359
I told you, I'm only explaining what I've learned, just the same are you are
These aren't my feelings.

We are talking specifically about biology, not legal forms or vernacular, so maybe you're missing the point
>>
>>37746370

See the post here and you will see why. God those "assigned male" and "assigned female" comics are cancer.
>>37745276
>>
>>37746370
Too many people are claiming to be transgender without actually being transgender.
I don't have any problem with people who go through the therapy and hormone treatment and the other 8 yards to do it because they really do want to be the other gender.

I DO have a problem with every tumblrina shitbag claiming they're 6 different genders and not to assume what gender they are no matter how they look because they want to buck the social convention and feel rebellious and special. That's downright insulting to actual trans people and everybody you meet.
>>
>>37746391
>so maybe you're missing the point
No, other way around. One of us is insisting gender is somehow a separate concept from biological sex.
Even a fully transitioned person is not of a different gender, their chromosomes and biology still dictate what they fundamentally are. Reporting it otherwise is inherently dangerous.

If I want to be called "Martha" it doesnt change what's on my birth certificate.
>>
>>37746397
There is no such thing as being transgender, it is usually a fetish, mental illness, and/ or both. "Transtrenders" are no different, they just don't take hormones and cross dress for fashion or because everyone else is doing it instead of it being a fetish.
>>
>>37746397

Yeah that's obviously not the subject of the thread. Also who gives a shit, I've never met one of these agender or w/e people
>>
>>37746314
They literally don't its just english syntax to use one when talking about both sexes in a social/cultural manner instead of a scientific go read a dictionary if you don't believe me.
>>37746347
Biologists don't touch it because right now retards have made it a controversial subject to touch and high-end academia type careera are precariously perched. As an example of going against the flow in academia a professor once joked about a flywheel giving a lever a gyroscopic effect almost like it gave it an anti-gravity effect and because you can't shit talk gravity his career was ruined for 5 decades. If you're at that level you can't fuck up or go against the grain.
It sucks because if this kind of shit didn't exist we could have treated this shit like the mental illness it literally is, go read up on the actual gender dysphoria condition according to medical science before replying to this bit, and make some headway on treatment.
>inb4 treatment hasn't worked
Theres been plenty of promising results before it was all shut down.
>inb4 transitioning treats it
Within a decade transitioners relapse into the old mental state and their suicide rates exceed non-transitioners.
>>
>>37746404
Oh, that's because it is, in my experience.
We're going to be beating around this bush for ages at this rate, so I'm going to agree to disagree.
What you're talking about isn't wrong, but that all strictly falls under "sex", while the people who are far, far more qualified to talk about gender psychology and other social sciences can worry about gender.

All of my experience in biology in university had this approach. Biologists aren't going to fuck with gender politics, so they leave it at sex.
>>
>>37745003
It's mental illness. Disfiguring your genitals doesn't change your sex, it just makes you mentally ill with mutilated genitals.
>>
>>37745003
yeah the thign is a minority is never going to speak like that to a majority because the context of what's being said is majority/minority specific
>>
>>37746404

"their biology dictate what they fundamentally are"

But, surely by taking the sex hormones of the opposite sex and reducing the amount of their own sex changes their gender
>>
>>37746429
What was the treatment for Gender Dysphoria? It is very obvious giving someone hormones is not the best way to treat them. So many people end up screwing up their bodies for life and killing themselves all because treatment without hormones is controversial.
>>
>tfw gender and sex is the same word in my language

Feels good man
>>
>>37746391
You don't seem to understand this concept.
Gender and biological sex are the same thing. They talk about the exact same thing.
You use sex when talking in a scientific light "the male sex has a phallus.".
You use gender when talking in a societal light "the female gender is viewed as tender.".

They both pertain to the people via their biological standing under the scientific context.
>>
File: 1496673642741.jpg (67KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1496673642741.jpg
67KB, 421x421px
I fucking hate being trans. It is the cause of 99% of my problems.
>>
File: 1495257851681.png (506KB, 750x628px) Image search: [Google]
1495257851681.png
506KB, 750x628px
This one is my favourite.
Rigi riginalli.pali mali
>>
>>37746370
Because, in first place, there's no such a thing as being trans. Those are just fucking losers that think that they hace accomplished nothing in life because of the clothes they use or the thing they have between their legs, when in reality they are a failure multiple reasons.

Others just do it for attention
>>
>>37746466
Ikr? So many people have made that word convoluted in their vocabulary just so it sounds reasonable to accept the mentally ill.
>>
>>37746462
Various forms of therapy ranging from plain pills to sitting in a room with a therapist to come to terms with their situation.
Same treatments as clinical depression, bpd, bipolar, and schizophrenia showed the best results right down to the drugs used.
>>
>>37746467
You're not listening to me at all. I'm TELLING you, that the biologists I know do not talk about gender, they talk about sex. To them, there is a distinction.
Maybe the biologists you know have different methods, and they're allowed that, but please listen to what I'm saying before you repeat your nonsense again.

Why is this so hard to accept? How can you say your feelings aren't getting in the way?
>>
>>37746468
It's your fault for taking hormones and screwing up your body for life. We get it, you are a fag that either has a fetish for crossdressing, or wants to attract the same sex by dressing up or transitioning.
>>
>>37746487
I already told you they make that distinction because they're being academically censored. If they breach that censor their career dies.
>>
File: why-arent-we-95qhh3.jpg (27KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
why-arent-we-95qhh3.jpg
27KB, 500x335px
>>37746484
That makes so much more sense. It makes me sad that so many people would rather push an agenda, even if it costs many lives.
>>
>>37746488
Yeah only I never took hormones and I don't cross dress and I'm asexual with no sex drive. So it's all my fault.
You're too blinded by your hatred of trannies to see that we all have different lives and circumstances.
>>
>>37746528
I'm in therapy weekly and on a ton of antipsychotics and I'm still trans so fuck me.
>>
>>37746547

most trans people need psychotherapy as well as sex reassignment therapy
>>
>>37746528
The really sad bit is the actually caustic individuals have managed to convince the victims to push the harmful agenda despite all evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>37746538
>Doesn't take hormones
>Doesn't even cross dress
You call yourself 'trans', but make no effort to "transition". You are just another attention whore.
>>
>>37746547
You'll never not be trans.
Just like schizophrenics and clinically depressed people will never not be them.

You have a permanent mental disorder that can not be CURED but it can be TREATED and made manageable using the proper courses of treatment.
>>
>>37746547
If you take hormones, you will screw up your body for life and probably kill yourself.
>>
>>37746347
>It has nothing to do with biology and is better covered by the social sciences

If something exists in the social science, you will be able to measure its existence in several different ways simultaneously and the measures will all agree with eachother. Biological measurements are very very relevant to the social sciences, especially psychology, Neuropsychology and Neuropharmacology exist at the boundary between the social sciences and biology for instance. Something valid in psychology for example, you'll have a neurological model of it, you'll have a pharmacological model, you'll rely on patient surveys, etc. etc.

It's absolute twaddle biology has nothing to do with gender because they have already discovered trans are more likely to have brain structures usually more prevalent in the opposite sex. This gives a potential explanation in regards to MtF and FtM transexualism, and people who feel "inbetween genders", although it doesn't explain things like "genderfluid" or feeling "snailkind" at all. The reason why people say "Biology has nothing to do with it" is because they want to preserve the idea that special snowflake genders exist even in the face of a complete lack of evidence, push idea like gender can be determined "Subjectively", nobody cares this is confusing people into thinking there isn't biological evidence behind the concept of somebody having a male body but a "female brain", which is also called being male sexed but female gendered. That evidence does exist, they just don't want the concept of gender to rely on evidence at all because that won't allow them to be inclusive of every bit of tumblr horseshit people can think up.

The reason biologists don't weigh in on the concept of gender has nothing to do with it being irrelevant and everything to do with it being a politically charged topic. As soon as bill C-16 here in Canada gets Royal Assent it's a federal hate crime to basically say anything controversial about it.
>>
>>37746558
Sex reassignment has proven a false fix.
Transitioners relapse all the time and their suicide rates exceed non-transitioners within a decade of the surgery.
>>
>>37746568
Tsk, judgey judgey.
If I were to transition into would be homeless in a fucking day. I risk bodily harm and the loss of everybody I care about. So I just try to not be trans and I pray for death or cancer. My tard wranglers would fucking drown me if I cross dressed.
>>
>>37746566
>>37746528

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4261554/

You're just wrong though
>>
>>37746610

What's your source on that?

I was trying to find one that would show suicidal rate with reassignment but I couldn't
>>
>>37746589
Enlighten me. How can it be managed?

>>37746594
No offense but I'm killing myself on my birthday anyway. You have to treat yourself once in a while.
>>
>>37746619
>i have a real disorser, please believe me
>i'm not making this up, i don't have a victim complex
>>
I saw there booth at comic con this year. (It) looked sickly and had the typical sunlight depraved look.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>37746656
I already have disorders, hence tard wranglers. Why would I invent more
>>
>>37746391
The problem is what you've learned is wrong and is liberal propaganda not actually grounded in evidence.

People are just too used to, from the gay rights battle, the conservatives being the ones who played it fast and loose with the evidence usually. Now it's the liberals.

The guy that came up with "sex was different from gender" at the time believed that gender was ENTIRELY socially constructed and if you raised a boy as a girl, he would become a girl. The crazy fuck actually tried it on some boy whose dick got destroyed in a botched circumcision. He also sexually abused the trap. The trap then killed himself. His theory was wrong.

Gender used to refer specifically to linguistics, as in, gendered words. John Money expanded the definition based on his horseshit theory ideas. Those ideas are completely discredited now but the concept of "gender" being seperate from "Sex" remains despite the two things being 99% correlated which would indicate they're probably the same thing and the 1% discrepancy is actually caused by some other factor than people having a gender seperate from their sex.

We've gone basically from a world where conservatives wouldn't catch up with science to one where liberals jumped ahead of it.
>>
>>37746484
Ironically we call them "traps", but they themselves fell for the "trap" by SJWs, or some other means and now are permanently destroying their own body.
>>
/pol/ is fucking stupid, because they're willing to acknowledge hatefacts but unwilling to derive conclusions from them beyond Bell curve retard WN shit.

Being male is comorbid with criminality and violent behavior. Testosterone levels positively correlate with one's likelihood of being imprisoned. The "women are wonderful" effect is real. All the men in /pol/'s favorite chinkydink authoritarian shitholes have grandma levels of test.

Yet they're not seeing the fucking connection here. Trannies and fags are the result of civilization selecting for good, obedient substrate/livestock, plus the low reproductive value of men, and yet /pol/ persists in blaming THEM for it, while agitating for amplification of the circumstances that brought things to this point (Death penalty for watching porn! Mandatory exams for the right to reproduce!).

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>37746628
Only people who liked the results would return the questionnary. The half that didn't either killed themselves or didn't want to know about that hospital anymore.
>>
>>37746681
You can't change somebody's gender by force. Also that kid probably died because he was raised as an experiment and molested and mutilated for 12 years.
>>
>>37746700
>Bad times create strong men.
>Strong men create good times.
>Good times create weak men.
>Weak men create bad times.
>Rinse, recycle, repeat.
>>
>>37746619
Do what makes you happy, you probably exaggerate the situation.
>>
>>37746681
>>37746716
I am still surprised cutting baby dicks is not illegal in America yet.
>>
>>37746700
You, /pol/, you want people to stop trying to become women?

Go make sperm as valuable as eggs.
Go make it so that civilization rewards being belligerent and forceful, rather than agreeable and passive. Oh, and do that without collapsing industrial civilization so that we all die in a few centuries from plague.

Just go ahead and change the laws of fucking physics, because otherwise, you won't get anywhere, and you'll still be screaming about SJWs in 2027.
>>
>>37746763
...where will I live? I get $600 a month, the cheapest apartment I can get is $500. How will I pay my bills and insurance?
The world isn't a happy place. You cannot just "do what makes you happy". Eventually you'll run into a wall where you either have to bend or get cut in half and die.
>>
>>37746781
I know, it's evil. Normies won't listen to me though. They always say it doesn't matter but it does.
>>
>>37746703

"According to Eicher, the suicide rate in transgender individuals following successful surgery is no higher than in the general population (26), so suicide is a very unlikely reason for nonparticipation."
>>
>>37746742
Nice WoG quote superimposed on a random neoclassicist painting, but it's wrong.
>>
Overview:

>Men & Women exist

>Intersex/hermaphrodites exist like XXY

>Men with brain structures similar to females exist and vise versa

>Genderfluid has absolutely zero basis in evidence other than antocedal reports

>agender is special snowflake the gender

>Every tumblr gender isn't real

>Sex and Gender have a >99% correlation with eachother. This indicates they are the same thing. This is about the same difference as there is between urine and female ejaculate. In other words, it's the same shit. the <1% of the time people do not identify as the sex they're born with is likely due to some rare condition in a minority of the population, not the entire population existing on a gender spectrum separate from sex. You are not 80% male or 70% female you dipshits.

>The concept of gender being seperate from sex was come up with in the 50s by a pedophile who was wrong about gender.

>An extremely high amount of trans masturbate to the thought of themselves as the other sex, check /lgbt/

>Autism is highly correlated with transsexualism, see Christina-chan

>The list of alternative genders used to be like, five, the entire concept has turned into a parody of itself because the fact they never determined the genders objectively but based on feels means the list cannot stop growing.

>That thing about the schizophrenia drug being an effective treatment for transsexualism is a meme and bullshit

>Long term, abliet fundamentally low quality studies show positive outcomes from trans transitioning and living as the opposite sex. This applies ONLY to MtF and FtM.

>There is no research on outcomes for children, teens, and people who are not MtF or FtM

Generally transgender people actually exist, but liberals tried to accommodate every special snowflake regardless of evidence because they wanted to be known as one of those ahead of their time on the right side of history people. Thus they're willing to promote any piece of pseudoscience horseshit to feel progressive.
>>
>>37746642
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
>>37746645
Therapy and various courses of treatment same way you manage schizophrenia and depression and other mental disorders that stem from the brain physically.
>>
>>37746837
Normies don't want to be told there is something wrong with their dick and that someone violated them when they were babies so they will ignore you at all cost.
>>
>>37746886
That's not fucking true you dumb nigger or the drugs and therapy treating my schizophrenia and depression would treat my gender dysphoria.
>>
>>37746883
Also, in regards to the gender spectrum not existing, "Feminine men" and "Masculine women" are better explained by already established models of personality like OCEAN and HEXACO which are not improved by adding a dimension of "femaleness/maleness". In other words, feminine men might be very agreeable, and masculine women might be very disagreeable.

There are aspects of a person known to social sciences that are gendered, and it's spurious to think that "Maleness/femaleness" actually is a seperate dimension, as if there is a part of the brain that determines if you buy a shitton of candles or go watch action movies.

Let's not even get into the horseshit that is putting "gender expression" on a seperate dimension. This is basically just something they added in to accommodate crossdressers who didn't want to say they were feminine just because they wore panties and a tutu. Also something they added in to extend legal protections to crossdressers who did not want to admit to not being 100% normal men.
>>
>>37746610
>>37746642
The dipshit is calling the general population "non-transistioners" and is acting like it's in any way surprising that post-op trannies kill themselves more than the general population.

Post-op trannies actually do well compared to trannies that never get an op, although it's really poor quality evidence because there are so many confounding factors, like if you're getting an op you're probably richer than somebody who isn't.
>>
>>37746912
They're pills for specific mental disorders intended for those specific disorders you dumbshit.
Taking an SSRI for bipolar won't be the one that'll fix your schizophrenia or depression. They aren't take the blue pill for this entire wing of mental disorders. The regiments are similar as are the methods but the chemistry is different.

Please for the love of all thats right actually think about how retarded you'll sound BEFORE you voice your opinions.
>>
Wearing a wig and makeup won't make you a woman. You will always look like a disturbing freak, especially if you are over the age of 15.
>>
>>37745790
Shoo shoo wicked hongoblin shoo
>>
I am here to bump this thread because the conversations here are interesting.
>>
TERFS are watching
>>
>>37746978
Bullshit most of those pills are used for damn near everythiing and their efficacy is overhyped. Normies get ssris, bipolar and worse add abilify/mild antipsychotics and schizos get the hard shit.
>>
wannabe roastie, fuck you
>>
>>37745598
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KuUdD4PXAL

Why do you sound like you're playing with legos?

Are you a fucking autistic roastie or something?
>>
File: mylittlewiener.jpg (508KB, 1903x1075px) Image search: [Google]
mylittlewiener.jpg
508KB, 1903x1075px
>>37747972
It was mostly this stuff.
>>
>>37745276
>molymeme.jpg
>>
>>37747753
>be feminist
>be part of a movement that's literally dedicated to making men's lives worse
>men can't handle it, start trying to opt out
>shit on them

normies will not rest unless you are either in pain or dead
>>
>>37745276
People with XXY and XXX chromosomes exist, therefore my transspecies-genderfluidity is justified.
>>
>>37746883
Yeah, that's the basic gestalt.
You should add that children are easily influenced and that their concept of gender is incredibly primitive.
>>
>>37746883
what the fuck
female ejaculate is a product of the skene glands
are you fucking stupid
>>
>>37746883
XXY does to my knowlege not count as intersex or hermaphroditic. The Y determines maleness, the diplo-X just leads to hormonal imbalances (and infertility I think). Many XXY people go through life without ever learning of their condition.
The same applies to X females.
>>
Assigned male, but gender is a spook.
>>
Is it gay if I an heterosexual male as fucked a female that identifies as a male? I really didnt care about that just wanted benis in bagina
>>
>>37745003
cis females are shit
>>
What's an assigned male
>>
>>37746018
trannies are less mentally ill than fags.
You fags are closet trannies
>>
>>37749288
you havent read stirner if you think gender is a spook
>>
>>37746018
>"I get fucked in the anus by other men routinely that I find in sleezy clubs and grindr who probably have HIV but at least I dont take estrogen pills and wear dresses!"
Fuck outta here
>>
>>37750360
true.
Gays and trannies are the same.
At least trannies aren't degenerate
>>
>>37746978
An antipsychotic gets rid of psychoses, ergo gender dysphoria is not a psychosis.
My life isn't an argument topic for normies and neurotypicals, I know what I'm talking about definitively and if somebody wants to fight about it, they can go waste another neurotypical's time. It's not my job to sooth your feefees.
>>
>>37750774
Trannies are basically fags that want to attract more partners by cross dress and they have a fetish for it because they like the idea of being dominated while dressed as a women. Some bi men even get off to themselves and actually are attracted to themselves so there's that too.
>>
File: 1490806540570.jpg (43KB, 347x426px) Image search: [Google]
1490806540570.jpg
43KB, 347x426px
>>37750774
>At least trannies aren't degenerate
>>
File: Look son a fag.png (695KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Look son a fag.png
695KB, 1000x1000px
>>37751133
>Look son, a faggot.
The only thing I hate about /r9k/ is that I have to make an "original" comment.
>>
>>37751091
no trannies are males who identify as females because of various factors.
They're probably interested in arts and crafts as well as cooking and being a housewife. Their bodies are probably also skinny and small. All this means they're better off as girls than boys. That's why they transition
>>
Nothing wrong with being trans, but Assigned male to the Transgender community is what Al Qaeda is to Islam.
>>
All trannies are mentally ill freaks of nature and it should be legal to execute them on sight.
>>
>>37749259
it's amazing that this thread is still going when there's a wall of text in the middle where a guy insinuates that the skene glands are hooked up to the fucking bladder

how the fuck are you qualified to distinguish "real women" when you think pussy lube is piss
>>
>>37751315
Why though? Just people, although attentionwhoring traps are pieces of shit, I just think they are impatient more than anything to wait a decade when we can grow Vagoos in labs at a cost effective price and plastic surgery is a thing of the past because Genetic modification and body resculpting are cheap and it only takes about 500$ and a few sick days to actually become an actual woman.
>inb4 I'm strongly Christian and gawd hates fags
>>
>>37749259

>female ejaculate

Everyone fucking knows it's just pee. Women don't cum. We've been over this a million fucking times.
>>
>>37751500
Trap with a vag dropping in to say vag cum is always clear, never yellow, and doesn't smell like piss. We learned in sex-ed that it can have piss in it, but the bulk of it is not piss.
>>
>>37751315
i agree origingolioli
>>
>>37751413
Body resculpting wont change bone structure and genetic therapy wont change much either (its not like theyre gonna completely replace y chromosomes with x or something)
>>
>>37751624
99.9% of people don't want to change their chromosomes, only their secondary sex characteristics. Your chromosomes are merely the blueprints of the original building.
>>
>>37745003
Get the fuck off to your containment board.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>37751662
Okay maybe hair regrowth and body hair are possible with gene therapy, estrogen already handles fat redistribution. Maybe you can emphasize the effects of hrt, but whats the point? Cant change facial structure, height, voice, and terminal facial hair with gene therapy?
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.