[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24

File: 1497376194259s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497376194259s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
If youre gonna be a fuckwit and tell people they arent "real robots" Ill nuke the thread. You faggots have fucked up no less than three of these in under two days.
>>
>>37723573
but anon if I can't find some minor detail to call out as being something that a normie does or thinks or experiences, how will i know that you're a REAL and TRUE robot

there is a very strict criteria for posting here, it's explained in the rules that you must be certain things to even be allowed to read these threads
>>
>25
>spent morning masturbating, setting up yugioh games on my psp
>spending afternoon / evening studying pen testing
>in own place
>do IT repair for well above award rate
>have a small number of friends that are good to me and message me from time to time
>have a wonderful gf who is like a live in mummy for me

I could havbe never imagined my life would be this way when I was 20. Fuck, even being a NEET from 2013 through 2015, I thought that was as far as my life was gonna go.
>>
>>37723573
Good point robot. I think that what a normie is at 20 and what a normie is at 30.. much different. So probably a lot of young fucks judging old fucks
>>
>>37723573
>unironically using the term 'fuckwit'
>'don't exclude guys , we're all robots here!!'

Could you be anymore leddit if you tried
>>
>>37723718
>we're all robots here
no you absolute wankstain, we are not all invited

the requirements are you be 25 and over, something i can tell you arent.
>>
>tfw been here since board was created
>tfw old enough to be father to most of /r9k/
>tfw don't parrot new memes or ideology so I must be a newfag redditor
>tfw only winning move is to not play
>>
>>37723767
>tfw been here since board was created
iktfb. its amazing how all these permavirgins scream how its "not your board normie" but the amazing this is, it was made to be. Ive seen it close the first, second and third time. It was made to escape the shitposts of /b/, now its even shittier than /b/....
>>
>>37723805
thank you for posting this.
its extra annoying when they bring up how they've been here since ____, unprovoked, and want to know how long you've been, as if they'd believe the answer anyway.

anytime I'm asked how long I've been here, I honestly just close the thread and move on, because it's never worth it to participate in that when they won't believe us anyway.
>>
>>37723641
I'm proud of you. For what it's worth.
>>
>>37723827
>as if they'd believe the answer anyway
back in my day, we respected oldfags.

fuck, i just unironically used back in my day.

>>37723865
Thanks dude. How was your day today?
>>
>>37723827
>>37723805
I think it's funny when I get called new.. because the thing is I just don't keep up with the 'new' memes etc..

Getting old means my brain isn't as adaptive. Sometimes I'm the old person who needs help understanding new technology
>>
File: 1494218195982.jpg (43KB, 672x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494218195982.jpg
43KB, 672x650px
Hey oldbots, 28 here. Been trying to stay away for 3 months but my will got broken and here I am again. Well, at least I've actually keeping to my NY promise and working out as hard as I can. It's actually going fairly good, but I missed you guys.
>>
>>37723888
iktf2.
>tfw you catch yourself saying shit like "when I was your age..." unironically
>>
>>37723922
>working out as hard as I can
you buff yet
>>
>>3772392
Welcome back. You can do great things and browse r9k.. I think...
>>
Why do you consider 25 such a big milestone? The difference between a 24 and a 26 year old is nothing compared to a 29 and 31 yr old.
>>
>>37723942
i actually sat and read where that thread from 2012 you linked went.

>>37723948
its still big. its the point where everyone around you stops saying "youre so young!" and starts saying "what are you doing with your life?" its like a fucking switch gets flipped.

youre right, im really not that much older. but society thinks i am
>>
>>37723932
Actually getting pretty strong and starting to like this. And it does help with ADHD, as in - it helps me concentrate on stuff and not actually just wank off all day and forget about the future.

People are nice as-well, to my surprise. Most of them are kinda not my element, but 90% were really friendly, even roided up guys.
>>
>>37723942
Thank you! How was your day\week bot? Hope you're doing well
>>
Anyone over 25 and actually successful? Been on 4chan for around 13 years but I've been doing other things too.

I'm sure there's someone else like this.
>>
>>37724020
>actually successful
What is your definition of success?

>>37724004
I prefer it when gym people keep to themselves. I cant stop-start in the gym like some people can; I have a burst of momentum and cant stop, otherwise I just want to go home.
>>
>>37724020
>actually successful
according to whom

this is rhetorical
>>
>>37724039
>What is your definition of success?
Good job, girlfriend/wife, maybe started a family, generally happy if those aren't your goals.

These threads just seem so sad all the time.
>>
>>37724012
It's been very average. Same shit different day. Doing the things I do well.. but also still fucking up like I do every other week.

Time seems to pass pretty quickly when living like this. When younger I always was looking for something new or adventurous. Not anymore. But it's easy living like this
>>
>>37724039
>I have a burst of momentum and cant stop, otherwise I just want to go home.

Completely understandable, I need a gym buddy now so I can go even harder, people were willing to help without me even asking.

Not a talkative type as-well, just want to get results.

Oh, and I haven't had a drop of alcohol for 5+ months already! That might be the best part.
>>
>>37724061
>Good job
65k a year to do IT Its deadend, but I can make it more.
>girlfriend
Yes, I am yugioh masturbator man from above.
>generally happy
Happier than Ive ever been.
>>
>>37724107
Good going with the drinking.

Are you often around people drinking? This is what I worry about when I think about quitting. Even when I visit my parents.. we spend the night sitting in the living room drinking and watching movies. I can't imagine saying no to a beer or drink..

Very impressed you did 5+ months
>>
>>37724020
>actually successful

More or less, I guess. I make a decent amount of money, have a wife and a kid. Nothing special, but I'm doing okay, though depression has been creeping up on me again. I'll eventually have to do something about that, and when I say do something, I mean something other than self-medicate with alcohol.
>>
File: 3622914.jpg (214KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
3622914.jpg
214KB, 811x811px
>>37724089
Sounds all too familiar man. I'd love to get some adventuring done, but I can't really save up enough money. Mostly cause I spend a lot of it on different non-essential stuff on a whim.

Keep searching for anything that'll tickle your fancy tho, you might find that thing you'll actually love!

But I've been strongly thinking about starting D&D, problem as always is - finding the right people.
>>
>>37724176
Not that often now, skipping on bars etc now, not feeling a need for a drink actually. I've still got a bottle of pilsner in my fridge as a reminder, been there for all this time, untouched.

It might be cause I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible now and I've finally tuned myself for not wanting junkfood(well, wanting it but staying away).
>>
>>37724061
Do you have a plan b?

I think a plan b is a big factor of success. What if what you know now.. is totally different tomorrow? Lose your job, girl leaves.. someone close dies..
Would you have something to fall back on? Or would you be back at square one?

I'm probably a walking PSA. But I put all I had into one plan. Eggs all in one basket. And when that basket caught fire..I was not in a good place.

Dear robots. Don't put all eggs in one basket.
>>
>>37724292
>Do you have a plan b
>Don't put all eggs in one basket.
I dont have the energy to construct and nurture a plan b. Its hard enough in life to make plan A not crumble apart, let alone keep plan b hidden from everything in plan a.
>>
File: 20170606_161823.png (795KB, 1080x1673px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_161823.png
795KB, 1080x1673px
Managed to lose my virginity at the age of 27 3 week's ago thanks to Tinder. The girl was a solid 8 and im very surprised that she fucked me. I haven't had much luck since then though.

Just paid a dating coach a couple of grand for a 5 week course and before anyone calls me chump for doing that I need to do somthing drastic in my life otherwise I will just kill myself.
>>
>>37724484
if you can afford it, then why not? sometimes we all need a teacher/mentor.
>>
>26
>only friends are in a discord
>spent about 3 week/month in said discord
>try to fit in, be my self, whatever
>ask an anon in confidence what he thinks of my personality
>labelled manic/bi-polar
>spend 20 minutes uncontrollably crying

mostly because I know i'm fucked and he just reinforced it.
i wish I was never born, wish I never became what I have
>>
>26
>up for the last 3 hours trying to sleep but cant
>moment of clarity from not having gotten shit faced as usual
>realize my life is utter and complete shit and my best, happiest years are far behind me
>realize i have nothing to look forward to
>burning rage against the world and all the people in it, what makes everyone else so much more deserving of love or purpose then me.
>lack the courage to an hero because i dont want to make my mother or sister sad
>realize i have another 40 years minimum on this shit ride
>why cant i just go to sleep.
it does not get better anons, it only gets worse, a slow kind of worse as your body decays right in front of you. no hope.
>>
>>37724325
Ya eh
I tried. But totally understand you
>>
>tfw will to life crash and burning
>meanwhile wish to kill myself gets stronger every day
feels good, actually.
>>
28 going back to uni

don't end up like me boys
>>
Why do you guys revel in being piece of shit losers?
You know with that mindset you'll still be making these threads when you're 40 right?
>>
>>37724658
>revel
nice making up words to fit your narrative, faggot
people here share because they have no where else
>>
>>37724658
Being a loser is more fun.
>>
>>37724658
>>37724736
Plus, having a defeatist mindset gives you an excuse to not try. I would rather starve in my room and ''disappear'' than exist,.

I'll get a sweeter deal in my next life.
>>
>>37724527
>spend 20 minutes uncontrollably crying
>26

hmm.

>>37724576
>what makes everyone else so much more deserving of love or purpose then me
>realize my life is utter and complete shit
hmm.

>>37724736
>Being a loser is more fun.
hmm.

>>37724667
>people here share because they have no where else
hmm.

Maybe next time Ill make a mark for no neets. Yall niggers pathetic.
>>
>>37724779
That was cute of you. Who are you trying to fool? You're a deluded nobody.
>>
>>37724779
>>spend 20 minutes uncontrollably crying
>>26
>hmm.

i know it's pathetic
usually im ok but lately things have been really getting to me.
>>
>>37724576
>lack the courage to an hero because i dont want to make my mother or sister sad
>tfw I start hating my parents for putting me in this world so that's a non-issue anymore
Only feel bad about my sister, but she has a stable relationship, job and friend circle so she will get over it one day
>>
>>37724810
>Who are you trying to fool?
Elaborate on your puzzling query.
>>
>>37724779
fug we didn't meet this guys standards, can't post in thread anymore
>>
>>37724856
>can't post in thread anymore
good, thank you, please shit up the comfy neet thread instead.
>>
>>37725402
I'm not them, guy, calm down. I'm not a neet I just thought you were kinda being a dick, sorry.
>>
>>37724242
Interesting approach. I wouldn't doubt that your diet change would help. Not craving carbs.. etc..
>>
>>37725524

Sounds kinda dumb, but I(or anybody else) need to dare myself somehow. This way I actually won't forget that thing I need to achieve and will try to keep myself in check.
>>
>>37725968
Can't be dumb if it works :)

Random question but did you ever try and make these changes when you were younger?
>>
>>37726041
I've tried a lot of different stuff, none worked long time. Been an alcoholic for 5+ years solid as-well. It's been a long journey so far, can't say I miss those times, well, maybe random drunken banter and feeling OK with different people around me.
>>
>>37723573
you're not a real robot op :^)
>>
>>37726292
insert spergy autistic noises here
>>
>>37726057
I see. I was wondering because I was thinking about how things went and what I tried when I was younger.. to stop drinking and change some things about my lifestyle. Versus what I try now..
It seems I try things that are much different and seem to be smarter now.. but still nothing works for more than a week or so.
Blah!
>>
28. Brain's too fucked to think or feel much any more, too much damage from shitty genes, shitty psychiatry and shitty decisions, but at least I can still play violin. Jammed tonight with a guitarist/singer, he thinks i'm great. We have a paid gig next month. It's nice to still have one thing against feeling completely and utterly useless.
>>
File: Rag.gif (327KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
Rag.gif
327KB, 500x362px
>31/KHV
>Masturbate before bed and before work
>Days off masturbate off and on all day in my room
>Have not had a date in about 10 years and am shit at talking to women
>Starting to make some money but still about 8k in debt
>Live with mother and she is not happy how much of a loser I am but I still pay bills and do chores so whatever
>Cant get my shit together
>>
26 KHV.

I have had the best few days recently. Bought Tekken 7 and am slowly getting back into it (last Tekken game I played was 4 and I fucking suck at it now) and managed to find a shit load of old cassette tapes and rare old school hardcore vinyl available to download which I thought I'd never find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ng0QDoQfkE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pw3KeIiCfA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5gy4xVF5Oc

Feels really good man. Work tomorrow so that's not great but whatever.
>>
>>37726998
>before work
do you not do it at work? thats always a good way to get me through a shitty day, toddle off to the dunnies for a shit and a wank.

>>37727046
who do you main? ive been playing the fuck out of t3 lately, got a 3min 11 sec acrade beat time using king. fucking love him. dunno why people think hes a meme
>>
>>37727130
>do you not do it at work?
I used to at my old job when we had single bathrooms. And I needed it to because of all the girls wearing low cut tops and boobs galore. But now I work at a call center and the bathrooms hold like 30 people so I cant exactly do it there anymore. Not like it matters the calls are so hectic im too angry or upset to be aroused.
>>
27 in 5 days
virgin
no friends
no girlfriend
dishwasher
just started community college
mental breakdowns every day

hope it ends soon
>>
>>37727130
The first Tekken game I played was Tekken 3 and my main was Hwoarang because he was piss easy to pick up to start off with but then he had loads of cool shit you could do once you knew how to do all his flamingo stance combos. I then picked up Jin and King. In Tekken 4 my main was Kazuya and then later Jin, Steve and King. With Tekken 7 I haven't quite decided yet, it'll be either Kazuya or Hwoarang and King as a backup. I used to be sick at Tekken but it's been so long that I've lost all my muscle memory of the game and it's like playing it for the first time again, and my timing is constantly off for combos for everyone I used to play.

King is incredibly based. Back in school days he was everyone's favouite character. Tekken is definitely the GOAT fighting game franchise.
>>
File: 1471982290583.png (78KB, 1800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471982290583.png
78KB, 1800x1600px
>live in Miami
>can't speak Spanish
Any robots know how to learn a new language? I took Spanish in high school, but that was a long time ago, and I never learned anything because I'm a stupid lazy piece of shit.

Is 31 too old to even try?
>>
File: 1493554344152.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493554344152.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
I'm a 19 year old NEET who has been this way for 3 years.

I feel pretty bad about it, what's it like over 25?
>>
all you fucking non virgins are pieces of shit
why do you even come here with your fake ass self imposed problems
>>
>>37727243
19 you still have a shot if things get better and you put the effort in. At 25, things seem more closed off, like your chances are fleeting. At 30, it's over.
>>
>>37727164
>and the bathrooms hold like 30 people so I cant exactly do it there anymore
amateur.

>>37727184
>Back in school days he was everyone's favouite character
Everyone where I went was all about eddy.

>>37727169
>just started community college
this is a positive, not a bad.

>>37727220
if people who are in their 50s can learn to program, you can learn to speak jalapeno

>>37727243
shoo shoo you pest

>>37727264
>virgins are pieces of shit
>with your fake ass self imposed problems
Yeah, thats about the sum of you disgusting, pathetic fucks. I hope you live a long, long life friendo. Just so you can experience your hell a little longer.
>>
>>37727327
fuck of fagget
>>
>>37727327
all your fake problems are because you're too lazy to do anything about it you stupid fucking failed normie loser
there is literally nothing i can do about being an ugly manlet shitskin

my problems = real
your problems = fake

go whine on facekike like all the other failed normies do
>>
>>37723588
op will not answer that but the chans/internet creativity has been long since dead because of normos. you know why. i know why. they know why. internet used to be full of colorful things but now it is all about of the b&w 9-5 bland workforce world made by you know who.
>>
>>37727483
the reason we go back to old things is because new things are ruined by the normos/big media.
if your OC catches on, it will be on a shirt at hot topic.

am not the type to tell you /those/ things but still.
>>
File: 636180172210970892-story.jpg (16KB, 250x301px) Image search: [Google]
636180172210970892-story.jpg
16KB, 250x301px
>>37727911
wow anon don't be rude
just because i fucked stacy and all her friends doesn't mean i can't be a robot just like you
i get like super depressed all the time :(
>>
>>37726528
I just felt the desperation of becoming fat and getting winded after a flight of stairs. Couldn't look at myself in a mirror.
>>
File: 1469453154913.jpg (65KB, 551x527px) Image search: [Google]
1469453154913.jpg
65KB, 551x527px
>>37724639
holy shit it's me
I'm 28 and thinking of starting up uni in a year, it feels like it's already too late but I know my lifestyle isn't sustainable but for another few years
How do you plan to deal with trying to find a job in your early 30's, competing against young 20-somethings?
>>
>>37728152
I don't know. I also don't know how am I going to endure being there. I wish I had not wasted 10 fucking years of my life.
>>
File: 1405716019591.jpg (113KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405716019591.jpg
113KB, 706x720px
>>37728296
>tfw you were hoping for a motivational post with how you've planned out your life from this point forward
I hope it works out for you, anon, I'd like to think we can still lead a comfy life, even if it's not the same as what normalfags experience.
>>
>>37728296
It's ok anon, I'm in the same situation. I will just study and ignore everything else. Hopefully time will fly.
>>
I'm 24. Have managed to unfuck my life over the past year in the following ways:

>get degree
>get job
>get car (it's a pos car though)
>get reasonably fit

still living with parents.

I still live in my hometown and hang out with 3 people that I've known since hs, all autists as well.

how do I escape the cycle and meet girls? I've tried tinder and okcupid and it's not good.
>>
>25
>constantly missing work at good job due to depression
>only friends are online
>even the online friends will get fed up with my constant mental illness woes soon
Every time things get better, I ruin it all by being horribly depressed and unmotivated.
>>
>>37727911
We really need 25+ robot threads
>no gf
>no job
>no friends
>final destination
>>
>>37728486
I met my gf at a bar, try that anon
>>
>>37728152
I'm 30 and graduating next semester in computer science and math minor.
>how do you plan to deal with finding a job
Idk man it's scary and I'm anxious about it all the time, but all I can do is prepare and try my best. luckily I'm not an idiot, it really just comes down to learning how to deal with feeling humiliated

and honestly I think that's the biggest problem with robots in general: everyone is too damn afraid of the pain of humiliation, to the point they can't just charge through anything and make a change
>>
>>37723573
>OP is mad because he is a normie
>>
File: 1495828493934.png (245KB, 676x539px) Image search: [Google]
1495828493934.png
245KB, 676x539px
>33 soon
>still live at psycho parents in absolute ghetto town
> long commute every day to attend university and work part-time
>been saving about 15k and counting in hopes to move away and finally start my own life someday
>will graduate in 6 months, but still have to do 2 years of training in my job with a shit pay, so I won't be able to move out until I'm 36/37

I have given up the idea of having a girlfriend at about 30. At this point my only hope is to being able to survive on my own and experience privacy. Surprisingly, I don't hate my life anymore. I accepted what I am and I focus on improving my situation the best I can. I enjoy days off. Exercising, painting, playing vidya and masturbating, lel.
>>
>>37729134
>My won't be able to move out till 36/37

This is dumb. You are telling yourself it will take that long. Holding yourself back.
>>
>>37729134
Cost of living is high where I live bruh. During those 2 years I could afford to rent a crappy 1 room apartment and pay for my insurance (maybe). But even then I'd be left without food and all the other shit that occasionally comes up. There's just no way around it. Besides, it's not like I haven't already fucked up my youth.
>>
>>37729134
>Been saving 15k
If you America bro anon be careful I think they are trying to pass some law about if you hide more than 10k without filling some kind of form (which i assume they will tax you again for) they can take all your money.
>>
File: Unknown copy.jpg (169KB, 1080x814px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown copy.jpg
169KB, 1080x814px
>>37729302
I'm Eurotrash. But thanks for the heads up. Have some ass.
>>
>>37723948
Because I find 22yo to be annoying kids.
24 would be the absolute limit of who I want to associate with (unless female).
>>
File: 1412092401238.png (502KB, 972x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412092401238.png
502KB, 972x720px
>tfw can't keep the thread alive
I guess everybody's at work right now
>>
>>37729166
what the fuck do you know about his situation?
>>
>>37723573
I personally know that one of the 25+ thread posters has a job, an apartment, and has had multiple gfs
>>
30 anon here, not family no kids no personal flat to live, work in IT.
>>
File: 1405866546551.png (309KB, 512x772px) Image search: [Google]
1405866546551.png
309KB, 512x772px
>>37730361
>work in IT
Seems like most of the posters on this board either have a job in IT, or the only ones willing to tell us what their job is are IT guys
I'm not sure which it is
>>
>>37730385
4chan posters tend to be be computer savvy in general so it's not surprising the robots who have jobs work with computers for a living.

Oh, and 27 years old, recently started a job in web development. My first ever real job.
>>
>>37730296
Just curious, can you still be robot and have sex(straight or gay, doesn't matter)?
>>
>>37730385
IT is highly paid and suitable job for introverst and autists like us.
>>
Im only 21 but things havent chance since i was 17 so they sure wont change in the next 4 years

i want to kill myself
>>
File: 1407641598730.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1407641598730.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>27 years old
>Living alone in a studio apartment in a medium-sized (300K inhabitants) city in Brazil
>Cost of living: $310 (rent+water+electricity+internet+food)
>I usually make that under a week working as a freelancer
Life can be comfy after all. Although I live in this shithole of a country, I rarely leave my nest, so it doesn't really matter. I do very little work and I get way more money than the average wagecuck here. I'm still a lonely virgin with no friends, but at least I have money to buy all the escapism I need.
>>
I'm 26 and going to my 3rd year of uni. How do I cope with wasting the best years of my life?
>>
>>37731845
you're barely 4 years behind normalfags
you can just say you were "finding yourself" or traveling the world, it's fine
>>
>>37731229
Nice. Normies always talk about how great where I am from is, but I fucking hate it and just stay inside for the most part.
>>
File: meme music man.jpg (29KB, 407x538px) Image search: [Google]
meme music man.jpg
29KB, 407x538px
my fat bitch of a cousin has been spreading a rumor that she saw me hanging out with men, implying that i'm doing gay shit. now my mom even sounded suspicious since my only friend is a guy i knew from high school, it's not my fault i don't have a gf you ugly sow REEEEEEEE you of all people should know it's a lie i spend every minute of my life at home.

people are such gossip loving shits, just fuck off none of you or anyone you know are that interesting. follow celebrity gossip like a normal person

this is a terrible timeline 2bh
>>
File: 1493129014784.png (27KB, 326x327px) Image search: [Google]
1493129014784.png
27KB, 326x327px
I'm 28. My life has been a living hell since 25
>>
File: 1492896721621.jpg (54KB, 620x478px) Image search: [Google]
1492896721621.jpg
54KB, 620x478px
>>37723573
>be me 26yo
>from a very poor family in Holland
>wanted to become doctor
>had to get rid of all my criminal friends and join posh school in rich part of town
>dont fit in
>spend almost all lunch breaks hiding in the bathroom next to the library
>total social isolation
>get accepted to med school
>dont have the social skills and too scared to talk to patients
>fail med school in 4th year
>>
File: 1485815880263.jpg (120KB, 683x821px) Image search: [Google]
1485815880263.jpg
120KB, 683x821px
>>37732712
I urge you to change that filename, friend
>>
File: 1.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
108KB, 400x381px
>go to a job interview
>supposed to be for a computer store tech
>turns out over 50% of the job includes doing installations on new buildings
>they said they want me to be an all-in-one wageslave

>store clerk
>pc repairs
>tech support
>install wiring and equipment to places their fat asses can't reach (which is also dangerous, I'm sure they'll get pushy when the time comes for someone to climb an unstable 10ft ladder and hand onto the side to reach something)
>they demand constant overtime, pretty much running the store yourself

And on top of that they wanted me to guarantee I'll stay with them for like 5-10 years, so they won't need to bother finding someone else down the line.

I'm just going to find a generic unskilled job that at least involves staying put and not giving a fuck.
>>
>>37733099
Nicky? Met rood haar?
>>
>>37731229
what do you freelance? sounds nice.
>>
>>37733210
>they wanted me to guarantee I'll stay with them for like 5-10 years
What?
>>
>>37733210

You are a fucking moron.

>get to do different stuff at work, not the same repetitive shit everyday
>more responsibility = more cash
>you might actually get some life experince from it
>>
>>37733389
Here's the thing:

-I'll gain no technical skills. The things they want me to do I've already done during a paid "internship" (sort of)
-They would probably pay decently, but they would want me to be constantly on call and do all the hard work.
-I didn't like them much as people
-I want to be able to hop jobs in order to feel less depended on the boss.
I don't want to feel like some asshole is in control of my life, and I should have good personal relations with him to keep the job. That reminds me of my abusive mother, I'm either too compliant and pathetically subservient, or I flip out and react badly - and given how this guy was like 300 pounds, this would end badly.

>>37733348
Yep they really didn't like it when I told them I could only be sure for 1 year.

They also told me how the last guy ditched them out of the blue after 2 years because he found a better paying job as a waiter/bartender or something, this isn't a good indicator of the pay/responsibilities ratio either.
>>
>>37733210
>t. lazy millennial
>>
>>37733210
>stay with them 5-10 years
pretty much job interview 101 to say that you'll stay the distance with a company

also don't listen to these cucks, if you don't want to work there then don't take the job.
>>
>>37734558
>pretty much job interview 101 to say that you'll stay the distance with a company
Good point. I probably should lie, but I didn't really want the job anyway so I sabotaged myself a bit.

>also don't listen to these cucks, if you don't want to work there then don't take the job.
Thanks for validating my feelings.
>>
>>37733210
this reminds me of a local place that wanted a cashier and a repairman all-in-one. that shit is so sleazy, you basically want to pay min wage for a repairman
>>
Whoops. I'm retarded. Been trying to link >>37729294
to: >>37729166
haha

>>37730296
This is a serious violation. We need to pitchfork and torch the shit outta this nigga! REEEEE

>>37731229
Interesting. 'Freelance' = something drug related? lel you could probably get a 14 year old favela gf with a juicy bottom?
>>
File: beach-boy-pepe-1.png (231KB, 584x301px) Image search: [Google]
beach-boy-pepe-1.png
231KB, 584x301px
>turning 25 next week
>have been homosexual for 5 years
>parents hate me for being homosexual
>they intentionally harm my chances of success because I am a homo
>dad started calling me 'QCQC' which means 'Quarter Century Queer Cunt' last week
>mother refuses to treat me like a human
>they hate me because I will never ever get grandchildren for them
>for my mothers birthday tried to adopt a child to make them proud
>got rejected by the adoption company due to 'mental instability'
>I am not mentally unstable just diagnosed aspergers
>told the adoption people this and pointed out it would make me a good father because I understand that children enjoy violent videogames and would play with him
>they said that was a bad thing
>tfw my life is getting worse each day
>>
File: 1480803147804.png (100KB, 285x293px) Image search: [Google]
1480803147804.png
100KB, 285x293px
>>37733306
Web development.

>>37735139
Ew... I don't want any trashy girl. If I can't have a "homely cute" girl, I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>37735604
>dad started calling me 'QCQC' which means 'Quarter Century Queer Cunt' last week

Lel'd

I feel for ya brah, but you honestly sound like you expected adopting a child was gonna be like rescuing a puppy from a dog pound.
>>
>>37735604
you do sound very unstable
>>
File: wxiii.jpg (25KB, 442x350px) Image search: [Google]
wxiii.jpg
25KB, 442x350px
>>37727911
oh nooo, are normies invading your safe space?

or maybe this is just one more place you don't belong
>>
>>37727243
not much different, except your health is starting is to go and you don't want to fap as much
>>
>>37735604
If you made the decision to adopt just to please your parents, the adoption agency made the right call.
>>
>>37723573
24 here, got any tips for how to fix a life in 6 months?
>>
>>37723573
I feel like you maybe aren't a real robot.

You should probably get >>>/out/
>>
>>37733210
>no mention of pay

If they were willing to pay 50k+ then it was worth it.
>>
>>37730385
Im unemployed.

Last job I had was lifeguard.

I did a good job - nobody drowned and I cleaned the pool/
>>
My life has ended for me. I won't suicide but I am just a zombie, I seem to be alive in the outside but I am totally dead inside.
>>
>>37727366
fuck you bitch nigger

>>37727465
ha ha get good at life faggot

>>37727483
>op will not answer
i will answer

>>37727911
>not real robots
oh no someone excluded me from their little club

you people are the fuckwits who shit up these threads. youre the poeple who make this board worse. because you think posts that do nothing but autistically screech about how some people dont fit your criteria to "belong here" are actually contributing to the board, and not making it the shithole it is. fuck you and your problems, they would all be solved if you took some responsibility for your own life and stopped being a loser.

you think normies tell you to "B U R SELF?" no faggot, they only say that to normal people. people like you, the unspoken message is do NOT be yourself, because your self is a fuckign loser.

>>37728152
>How do you plan to deal with trying to find a job in your early 30's, competing against young 20-somethings?
By not being a 20 something. You have the edge of maturity, even if you actually really dont, you project the air of maturity by being older.

>>37728296
>I also don't know how am I going to endure being there
By not wasting it. I fucked around and pissed my uni away. I scrapped by on the "HURR P's GET DEGREES!" and did the BARE MINIMUM required, so I ended up taking 5 years to pass a three year degree. Studying full time, because I kept failing.

Now I am retaking certificates I had the chance to obtain FOR FREE in uni on my own dime because I can now see how stupid I was then.

Youth is wasted on the young.
>>
I'm taking a trip to Europe in 2 weeks in August. I'm worried I'm just going to feel awkward the whole time, not meet anyone at hostels even though everyone says it's super easy to be social, and just have a lonely and depressing time. But I'm trying to "get out there" more to maybe cure me of my robotness. Probably it won't work and I will have to accept that it's fate I be this way.
>>
>>37738536
Are you goign completely alone?
>>
>>37738562
yes

origylundo
>>
>>37728599
>I ruin it all by being horribly depressed and unmotivated
You dont ruin it all by being depressed. You ruin it all by dumping on everyone your feelings all the time.

>>37728611
Thats called

>comfy neet threads
>wagie threads
>every single other fucking thread on this board you pests shit up

>>37728926
I am happy I am a normie and mad you pathetic cucks are on this once great board.

>>37729134
>> long commute every day to attend university and work part-time
>>been saving about 15k and counting in hopes to move away and finally start my own life someday
>>will graduate in 6 months, but still have to do 2 years of training in my job with a shit pay, so I won't be able to move out until I'm 36/37
>I enjoy days off. Exercising, painting, playing vidya and masturbating, lel.
You sound happy. Good for you anon. THere is nothing wrong with having a time frame for moving out when you are actively heading towards that goal.

>>37730188
I just went to bed and woke up again after a fresh haircut and its still alive; lots of mad neets in here to talk to.

>>37735139
>This is a serious violation. We need to pitchfork and torch the shit outta this nigga! REEEEE
Fuck you faggot.

>>37730385
>most of the posters on this board either have a job in IT
What sort of people do you think find enjoyment on hanging around an anime themed image board? Wouldnt happen to be....nerds would it?

>>37730724
Shoo, shoo.

>>37731229
>city in Brazil
Fuck me Ive never seen a real life BR BR BR before.
>>
>>37738621
And do you expect that going alone to public places like hotels or parties or squares or in the streets you are going to find friends like that?
>>
>>37738669
People say it is easy to be social with people at hostels even if you travel alone. Then again the people who say this are normies. But when I've drank a bit, I can usually talk to normies pretty well. Well, we'll see.
>>
>>37731845
>wasting the best years of my life?
exactly what years do you think were the "best of your life" considering it sounds like your life hasnt really started?

>>37732712
the only reason its sticking is because youre going to such great lengths to shake it off.

>>37732892
>My life has been a living hell since 25
why?

>>37733099
>fail med school in 4th year
then redo that year.

>>37733210
>install wiring and equipment to places their fat asses can't reach (which is also dangerous, I'm sure they'll get pushy when the time comes for someone to climb an unstable 10ft ladder and hand onto the side to reach something)
woah nigger fuck that, do you have a cabling license? if not they are actually putting themselves in some serious risk of you DESTROYING them in court.
>constant overtime
Itll be paid, right?

>>37733348
>What?
All companies want to hear you say youre in it for the long haul. No one can make you sign shit to make it true though. It just makes them happy to hear it, because they are deluded.

>>37736636
Thanks bro.

>>37737375
Join the military.

>>37737376
I feel like you didnt even comprehend this isnt a thread for you pathetic neet fucks.

>>37738479
>My life has ended for me
why?

>>37738722
>Then again the people who say this are normies
Correct. If you have no friends here, youll have none there.
>>
>>37738722
You have much confidence to do that. I have travel alone just one time but it was a short travel of two days to go to a concert. I saw the city and visited some public places but all on my own. It was great because I felt very free being in a new place that I didn't know where I didn't know anyone and being on my own.

I wish you luck but I don't think that you will have to much success making friends. Maybe you can talk to some of them but they will go in a few days and no one is going to make a friend that will disappear in some days.
>>
>>37738829
Maybe. But many people do say that hostel are pretty socially open and people are cool to talk to people they've just met. We'll see how it goes for me. I'm going to a couple places and only staying in each for 3 days, 4 at most, so at least I'll have a change of scenery often and I'm pretty into history so there will be plenty of sights I'll be interested in seeing to keep me entertained even if I don't have any success meeting people.
>>
>>37729134
Women want money or brutes. Theyre not worth it
>>
>>37738794
Why?

Because my life doesn't have any sense now. All my life has been a failure. I am a failure.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>37723573
oldbots, what was you life on the internet like back in the day before 4chan?

Thank god that we didn't get the internet at home until 2002 when I was about 17.

I immediately started getting into arguments with strangers on the politics subforums of whatever website. Mostly newgrounds but also some pre-myspace social media sites. I remember one summer I literally sat at the computer all night arguing with another retard who did the same.

That's been my vice online. Getting into arguments with people, I get a buzz from it.

So yeah when I found 4chan around 2007 that is when I became a dedicated shitposter and keyboard warrior. My life went downhill fast.

Of course things like youtube comments and modern social media only made it worse.
>>
>>37740133
My life was downloading songs and porn in kazaa. Waiting three days to download a three minutes porn video. Also spending entires nights paying stupid game like haboo or others online. I used to spent entires weekends watching porn and not going outside in two days. I remember when I used to put the bed just in front of the screen to can play or whatever being inside the bed...
>>
Not 25, but 20 sonna. Gotta figure out what I wanna do and it's overwhelming. Wish me luck robots
>thinking of Electrical Engineering btw
>>
>>37740320
i'll be 20 soon*
>>
>>37739916
>Because my life doesn't have any sense now
Why? Why cant you give it some?

>>37740133
>what was you life on the internet like back in the day before 4chan?
I really didnt have one.

We didnt get internet in the house until I started buying prepaid wifi in 2008 for myself.

I used to use the school internet to look at wikipedia a lot, and soak up all the useless information, download manga, look at gamefaqs and ultimate-guitar forums. Those forums are how I found 4chinz, and fuck, must have been 2007 I reckon.

Really never got too much into forum culture because people always had their little groups of e friends and would ignore you as a newbie on the site. Thats def one of the reasons why I love anon culture so much.
>>
>>37740477
Because I can't so anything because I am afraid of everything and just tired of everything too. I have tried to do things and they didn't work, I felt better for a short period of time but at the end I return to the same point.
>>
>>37728599
Your depression is not the problem. Your problem is you think your depression should matter to anyone else. Shut the fuck up and people will stop thinking you instantly are retarded. Given, once they get to know you and find out you are a little depressed shitty snowflake, they will abandon you then, but you can get to the point that they at least know you by shutting your stupid-ass mouth and stop talking about how you are depressed. That is fucking teenager shit. Act your age, dumbass.
>>
>>37733210
You may be surprised by this, but listen up. Listen closely. Listening? LIE! Fucking lie. Everyone says they will be with a company for the distance and everyone is made to feel the way they did to you in the interview in every interview. The whole point is to weed piss-ants with no backbone like you out. You lie to their face and say you will be there in 5 years. You lie and say you know everything. You lie and say you will break your back for them. In return, they lie about the job responsibilities and they lie about the benefits of the job. It has always been this way. Deal with it.
>>
>>37740477
>We didnt get internet in the house until I started buying prepaid wifi in 2008 for myself.

oh wow and I thought 2002 was late for me. 2008 there was youtube and facebook and web 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever it is, it was already all there.

Did you know what you were missing out on when you got to go on it at school or the library or a friend's house or something, or did you not care about it? How old were you?
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.