[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you hit a girI back, robottards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: qtfite.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
qtfite.webm
1MB, 640x360px
would you hit a girI back, robottards?
>>
>>37721899
Was it the guy in the white shirt that did it? Would be funny if this bitch started attacking a guy who was innocent
>>
why absolutely yes
>>
I'm not sure, not because I think she doesn't deserve it, but I don't want a bunch of white knights trying to impress her and start trying to beat me up as well
>>
>>37721932
it was actually another roastie.
>>
I've fought my sister more than once and threw a chair at a girl in grade school before. I'd like to think I will still fight back, but it would depend on the situation. Also, I don't want to be that guy.
>>
>>37721899
NO. It is never safe to hit a woman. You will get arrested no matter what. Charges may be filed, or maybe not depending on how nice the girl is or video evidence, but you WILL be put in jail without question if you've allegedly handled a woman violently. The only option that ends with you staying free is running.

This has nothing to do with right or wrong, bravery or cowardice, fairness in law or whatever, but the way these cases play out irl. If for some reason you feel the need to use force on a woman, you'd best be sure you can convince a court you attempted to flee first, or it will be assault.

Don't be a martyr. Run away from crazy bitches, don't stand up to them.
>>
Women are weak.

Don't hit them because of >>37722051 but you can try this :
Each time one is trying to start shit up just go straight at her and stomp your feet hard on the ground or suddenly yell "shut the fuck up" at hear in a real loud voice. You'll see that for a moment, she'll freeze. It's hilarious.
>>
File: equality.png (91KB, 480x303px) Image search: [Google]
equality.png
91KB, 480x303px
Depends on the scenario. If it was a one off slap or something I'd probably ignore it but if she genuinely attacked me like that, absolutely yes I'd deck her.

I find it really frustrating that its considered perfectly acceptable for women to be violent towards men. Its totally fine for women to act like petulant children yet they simultaneously expect to be treated like functioning adults.
>>
About 5 years into the relationship we started to fight and argue. I'd get way upset and angry and yell a lot. Mostly trying to get across what I wanted in the relationship. The other person would usually just stand there and take it. Never yell back, usually said nothing at all.
This made me more upset. I hated that they didn't seem to have an opinion, or one I was worth at least. I was so upset and so emotional.. but because I was so hurt about where the relationship was going and what was happening. Twice in about 1.5 years of this I got physical. Once I punched him, I was sitting on my bathroom floor and just turned and punched. The other time I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him to the ground.

When he eventually dumped me.. he brought these times up a lot. How I was so wrong with my actions.

I wish he hit me back. Overpowered me (he could have) and put me in my place. Him saying nothing, not arguing back, not hitting back drove me crazy. I felt like I wasn't worth the argument. That I was less of a person for getting overwhelmed by my emotions in the relationship.

He could leave marks with a crop etc when we were experimenting with BDSM. He once hit me during sex where my.mouth bled. But I was such a shit physically abusive person for being physical when I was angry.
>>
>>37723101
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/blogspot/
>>
No. I could really hurt her. Unless my life is in danger it's not gonna happen.
>>
>girI
you're an insufferable and unoriginal faggot.
low quality, uninspired, bullshit.
can't even add a new word or something.
>>
>>37723101

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you didn't have a super great relationship with your father growing up.
Am I right?
>>
>>37723117
Lol no LGBT. I just try and keep it neutral so robots will read more than 5 words. I'm a girl he's a guy. And ya I sound like a whiny annoying fuck head.. but someone asked.
Hit her. And if she whines like a dumb bitch about it.. leave her. But at least stand your ground.
>>37723244
Ya I hear that a lot. My parents are still together. My dad isn't amazing but he does alright. No weird shit happened between him and I.
I'm different than others.. but it's not fucked that in a relationship I want the man to be powerful and controlling.
>>
Only if she said that 321 Penguins! was a shitty show.
>>
>>37721899

I would hit a woman for the exact same reasons I would hit a man with the same intensity as I would hit a man with

I do not give women a pussy pass
>>
i'd just grab both of her arms and crush her wrists
>>
>>37721899
yes, and i would also hit her first (if she deserved it)
>>
File: image.gif (450KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
450KB, 384x384px
If I wasn't in a relationship with her or was her friend, yes. I would fucking lay into her like a sack of sand, I would turn her eyes and skin black and blue, punch her teeth out and tear out her ovaries.
>>
>>37723381
Actually, it is fucked. It's just a semi-common kind of fucked.

Anyway, your boyfriend deserves better than you. It's good that he dumped you.
>>
>girI
stop.
>>
Maybe not punch her, but tackle her or throw her: Yes absolutely.
>>
>>37723101
Crazy girl. Men, take note of this and stay far away.
>>
>>37721982
the girl in op vid definitely deserves it
>>
If she hits me first, yes.

Don't pick fights with someone stronger than you.
>>
I know a guy who used to beat his ex-girlfriend and it was pretty fucked, so I wouldn't want to be in that position. That said, if a woman is aggressing on a man it's not that the man shouldn't respond at all, but they're expected to show restraint in handling the situation instead of knocking her out or something.
>>
>>37724701
>>37724665
So you dump your current GF one evening..
She..
A. Lies about being pregnant and tells you she is pregnant with your baby and no matter what is going through with the pregnancy. Or
B. Punches you in the face and walks away. Or.
C. Both a and b.

Because physical violence is just so bad..
>>
>>37721899
It honestly depends. Am I surrounded by a bunch of thirsty white knight betas who will dogpile me? If so, no. There's no winning there, and I'll have to satisfy myself with memorizing her face.
>>
>>37723101
I had an ex like you, she'd moan over such trivial shit ha I'd ignore her until she calmed down and was willing to talk it over rationally.

Then after 3 years she attempted to hit me, I grabbed her by the wrist of the hand she tried to use to hit me and pinned her to the floor.

>Don't you DARE raise your hand to me, ever.

She looked like she shit herself kek, I'm 6'0 and she was 5'3.

She never dared get violent again after that, the following morning she made me breakfast kek

You're a shit person for abusing someone that didn't even fight back.
>>
>>37721899
I will strike her but not to the point that she bleeds or that there and marks indeed if she sought to kill me I will not hesitate to defend myself more brutally
>>
>>37725061
Her pussy was probably gushing when you did that.
>>
>>37724899
Wtf kind of retarded toxic relationships do you have? What a bad trick question. If I dumped my gf this evening I'd probably fucking crush her emotionally and I'd feel terrible, but she'd do neither of those things. Just cry for days.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.