[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he uses Android Eww. I bet he's a virgin too haha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: iphoneAndroid.png (101KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
iphoneAndroid.png
101KB, 900x762px
>he uses Android

Eww. I bet he's a virgin too haha
>>
>>37721338
Android is just stupid unless you're Asian.
>>
>>37721338
What about Windows Phone users?
>>
Now that I think about it, every girl who's trying to be an upper-middle class gold digger seems to use Apple shit
>>
File: 1334285950118.png (153KB, 322x473px) Image search: [Google]
1334285950118.png
153KB, 322x473px
>>37721338
>Older people have better jobs, more holidays and have higher education!

Like shit nigga really fires the neurons
>>
>>37721413
windows is Android you fucking dong.

anything that isn't an iPhone is an android, unless you're using some fucking walkie talkie beeper.
>>
>>37721413
There's too few of them to generate meaningful statistics.

They're "special."
>>
>>37721428
And everyone who uses an android is a sad loner with no taste.

op, who saves images like this and believes stats, is shit
>>
File: 1371525530509.jpg (97KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1371525530509.jpg
97KB, 700x466px
I miss my BlackBerry. Android is just niggerlicious.
>>
>>37721338
>Present this infograph like its good for iphones

Isn't it just a bad omen?

There are more poor people in the world than rich ones. It also indicates that younger people prefer android.

Over all statistics like this are cause for concern for the marketing department for iphones.
>>
>>37721338

>Iphones
>expensive, only sold by certain retailers (especially in shit countries with thieves)
>heavily proprietary and risky to root/jailbreak
>trendy memephones brought by normies
>purchasing the device without contract is super expensive and the warranty is shit
>overpriced hardware

>android
>inexpensive and readily available all over the world
>technically bought-as-is devices are proprietary but the user has a good bit of sovereignty over the device, but easily rooted to suit your tastes
>more software and lots of open source projects that anyone can use/modify
>it just werks

My rooted $30 Alacartel runs just as well as an Iphone, but I mainly have it as a music player and mobile storage. I just prefer them because they're cheap and last a long time.
>>
>>37721338
This is the 10s version of UR NOT KEWL IF U PLAY NINTENDO BABBY GAMES, PLAY KEWL RADICAL SEGA GAMES LIKE WILD WOODY
>>
>>37721710

>My rooted $30 Alacartel runs just as well as an Iphone

Lmao no it does not. Nice android phones are as fast or faster than iPhones though but they cost just as much money as an iPhone. I got an iPhone last year after having nothing but android since the original G1 and I have no major complaints. They both have benefits.
>>
>>37721451

No it's not retard. It's a far worse than android or iOS and it has a lot less support because of it. I had a 920 for a year and it was nothing but regret.
>>
>>37721871

With the right rom after it is rooted it runs just as fast as an Iphone except for the camera, which is disabled. Just tweaked it a bit. Browser, video, audio, file management, compression, and so forth. The boot time is slow after the device runs out of juice though.
>>
>>37721338
you can't call yourself a robot if you own a smartphone
>>
File: 1447132764782.jpg (45KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1447132764782.jpg
45KB, 620x670px
>>37721338
>35+ y/o women
>>
>>37722197
Oh will you shut the fuck up. No one's a fucking robot anymore. That gimmick has long passed
>>
>>37721338
if you can't afford an iphone, don't get an iphone
next you'll be comparing ferraris to corollas
>>
File: 1489173910849.jpg (21KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1489173910849.jpg
21KB, 250x239px
>>37721338
>buying Apple products
Yes, good goyim! The pricetag always dictates quality, of course!
>>
>buying brand instead of what you need
I have a Huawei Mediapad X2 because I browse on phones most of the time and small devices don't suffice.
Will even upgrade to an X3 maybe because of the extra inch of screen real estate.
>>
>>37721376
I'm a quarter Asian, does this count?

Also, if you know anything about computers (if you don't, get >>>/out/) than you know Android is better. Better specs, more customization, expandable storage, and much more. It's like the Linux of phones, it's the best, a bit of a learning curve, but better. Also, normies will think you're a tech God.
>>
>>37721413
the interface is nice, so much better than the iPhone. too bad Microsoft don't give a shit investing on their mobile phones
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.