[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of friends did you have in highschool?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1489793600047.jpg (56KB, 697x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489793600047.jpg
56KB, 697x675px
What kind of friends did you have in highschool?
>>
>>37703607
chads, I was on almost every sport team so they were all chads. I wouldnt call them friends, more like acquaintances. they were bros desu
>>
People like me: no-life autists who spent all their free time playing games and browsing the net. Good times.
>>
>>37703607
femanon here
you know, typical freinds. a few who had cars, a few who where poor, a few who just didin't give a fuck. you know, ordinary people
>>
File: 1497380562617.jpg (32KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1497380562617.jpg
32KB, 670x503px
I didnt

7 39 AM
>>
>>37703607
>What kind of friends did you have in highschool?
none
>>
none
if you did, >>>/out/
>>
Just leave right now if you had any friends.

I am so fucking sick of you scumbags.
>>
none, I didn't go to high school
>>
>>37703607
No friends, only acquaintances that were convenient for me to have. I was literally 100% alienated from reality around that time of my life, I felt sick to my gut that I was supposed to fake laughter and happiness at all times for the sake of maintaining other people's happiness, I was definitely not a happy kid... So I just hanged out with the potheads because they were pretty chill and didn't move around much, they had a monopoly over the coolest spots to spend recess in and shit like that.
Ofc I also smoked my share of weed and did LSD and all that, but honestly, I kinda just hung out with them for connections of sellers. I never got high with them. In fact I kinda hated them too. They were about as bad as everyone else in that cursed place, the only difference being that they were less talkative because of how high they always were.
>>
File: 1439870117771.png (180KB, 453x599px) Image search: [Google]
1439870117771.png
180KB, 453x599px
I didn't lole

I kept the same friends from early elementary to the final year of middle school but I wised up that I did not really like people and stopped being friendly

I regret nothing
>>
>>37703700
>Edgelord normie detected
>>
File: 1493630991703.jpg (22KB, 324x407px) Image search: [Google]
1493630991703.jpg
22KB, 324x407px
>>37703607
I had one Chad friend up until Junior year when he started being a cunt to me.
In junior year I made friends with a big group comprised mostly of seniors. I had a lot of fun with them and it was kinda boring at school after they graduated but they still invited me to shit.
>>
>>37703728
Nigga calm down. I'm an autistic female, there was never anything normal about me and I was bullied by other girls systematically. I mean, imagine being a female but without the ability to psy ops the shit out of social interaction. You could defintiely draw a comparison between my social skills and those of a socially incapable male. The social expectations that girls around me had were always way beyond what I could ever give them, like fuck, I didn't even understand jealousy and dating until recently and I'm 25 now.
The way I wrote it maybe sounded edgy, but that's likely because I now have a very aggressive outlook on their behavior. At the time I was just flat out depressed because I didn't understand why everyone "hated me".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.