[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the last message she sent you before she disappeared?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: love.jpg (177KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
177KB, 640x800px
what was the last message she sent you before she disappeared?
>>
>>37699826
>You might be lucky enough for another
>Sorry been super busy today.
We had only gone on 1 date anf she said this. Then she ghosted me...
>>
>>37699826
happy birthday

originaldo
>>
>>37699826
Good for ya

It wasn't good for me. God i miss her so much
>>
>>37699826
I can't remember exactly, unfortunately, but it was something to do with her being in the car and on a road trip with her parents, I think. I distinctly remember her being in the car.

I miss you. I still haven't and won't post that pic of me eating tendies in my literal cave.

I want to show you so much stone and rock.

t. bee
>>
>>37699826
"And I have to respect that
And I don't really need a constant reminder from other ppl that she's sick"

I wish she allowed me to care about her.
>>
Ohh don't worry, I wil tell everybody

First love ever and first fucked up ever also, worst this is that she wasn't even my gf
>>
>>37701176
Move on, the girl that you imagined is not the same as the girl of reality.

The girl is out there, of different color and different shape. but you will find her if you

"go out and get after it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0KJwIYBBOM
>>
I got a new phone 3 years ago. I don't have any texts from grills in my phone.
>>
>>37701327
Tfw when your last text was from your mom two weeks ago asking about going to buy some groceries
>>
>>37701360
I have 40 conversations in my phone. 3 are from family. 1 is from friend. 1 from old boss where I don't work anymore. 35 are bot messages for things like confirmation codes or phone plan stuff.
My greatest fear is that someone will see this unbelievably depressing history. But I also don't want to delete it all and be left with 5 conversations.
>>
> you are right, thanks, i really needed that, hah. you make a good point too about the timing and all. As you know it is kind of difficult to rationalize these kinds of matters, so a second opinion is always needed...
It goes on some more but anyway. I feel a bit guilty posting this because they might still browse this board but i can't say it doesn't hurt especially when you consider that person to be a friend. Getting ghosted is the worst feel.
>>
>>37701417
You know what sucks? That there was a time were things weren't like that, did we let ourselves fell in this shittt deep dark hole?
>>
>>37699826
>Yeah pretty much, I'm fucking excited. But aside from that same old shit, we should chill next weekend.

next weekend never came
>>
>>37701567
Feels preordained to me.
I'm related to an entire family full of forever alone fuck ups.
It's like time traveler theory at this point. I can try to kill the proverbial hitler but the universe simply will not allow it to happen.
>>
The last thing she sent me was a picture with another guy,and she said: "bye". Then she blocked me,and we never had any contact again.
>>
>tfw I'm the one who ghosted her

it's her fault for throwing me under the bus because her friends didn't like me as much
>>
https://youtu.be/1SVJ_0P4W6Y
>>
>I'm sorry for disappointing you.

You never did.
>>
>>37699953
oh, it means I might have been willing to give him a chance but someone better came along. take the hint and move on.
t. roastie friend next to me
>>
File: 34534534.png (213KB, 668x529px) Image search: [Google]
34534534.png
213KB, 668x529px
>>37699826
>The last time i browsed 4chan was 3 months ago.

She was literally 9/10.
>>
>>37699826
>We will never see each other, chill out, all the best to you.
>>
>"he just texted me back I'll let you know what he says"
I was just starting to feel again fuck man
>>
It was me who disappeared and I just said "goodbye"
>>
I decided to get a hold of myself and stop orbiting. I started to ignore her in person, like not even acknowledge her existence. She texted me asking what's wrong, why am I ignoring her yadda yadda obviously trying to reel me back into orbit but I just said I wanted to be left alone so the last thing she said before I left was "Okay I can do that".
>>
I haven't texted a girl since 7th grade. I'm a Freshman in college now.
>>
It was me who disappeared and I just compiled as many curse words as I could into one chat.
>>
File: IMG_5002.jpg (19KB, 150x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5002.jpg
19KB, 150x188px
>yeah we should definitely meet up again soon! :)
>>
>>37699826
>Can't talk now, my boyfriend is over
A week after I went to my oneitis' house after being long distance for so long. We didn't do anything lewd but I didn't think about it
>>
she got in a bad car accident and i went to see her in the hospital with a friend. she never texted me or called me again, not even to say 'thanks for coming to visit me.'

total bitch. she finally showed back up a few years later and worked in a place i had to go to once in a while. still a bitch.
>>
>Im gonna spend summer at my grandma's. I really hope we can meet one more time before i leave.
We didn't.
>>
>>37699826
>what was the last message she sent you before she disappeared?

I left the food in the oven, I will be back tomorrow after the party.
>>
> "Am getting a rootbeer"

he hasn't been on in more than two weeks and im afraid he killed himself
>>
>>37704894
this is interesting. can i have more information please?
>>
Je suis certaine que tu vas tres bien t'en sortir [Bunch of emojis] J'ai hate de te voir !

Never responded to me ever again. No idea what happened.
>>
>>37699826
She never came. Only convos in phone are family.
>>
>>37705001
Oh shit un anon francais. Elle parlait des partielles ou du bac?
>>
>>37704913
Did you know that Kurt Cobain, lead singer of Nirvana, drank a rootbeer before blowing his brains out with a shotgun?

True fact
>>
>>37705078
nice try courtney but we all know it was you
>>
>>37705084
It's true m8

http://www.feelnumb.com/2009/03/05/kurt-smoked-camel-lights-and-drank-barqs-root-beer/
>>
>>37705078
I don't feel that you needed to repost this, it was ok the first time imo.
>>
>>37705042
Du premier jour d'un stage. Je l'avais rencontre en ligne, on parlais plusieurs heures chaque jours pendant quelques mois, elle m'a beaucoup soutenu. Elle etais dans une situation difficile, et j'ai fais ce que j'ai pu pour la soutenir. On avais prevu de se rencontrer, et puis elle a disparu. Je ne connaissais pas son vrai nom, impossible de la retrouver.
>>
>>37705262
Merde, c'est dur. Mais si tu ne peut pas la retrouver, y'a qu'a esperer qu'elle revienne. Tu ne peut rien faire mon pauvre.
>>
>>37705100
>barqs
Sad.
>>
>>37705262
>>37705296
>>>/int/ you surrender monkeys
>>
File: 1440955774337.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1440955774337.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
"I am tired of hearing you whine, grow the fuck up."

Feels bad mang.
>>
Is this really a thing?

I've never sufficiently creeped / scared a girl enough to have her just stop talking to me.
>>
File: 310.jpg (5KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
5KB, 215x250px
>>37699826
Things haven't been okay for a little while anon. You know that.
>>
File: IMG_0091.jpg (185KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
185KB, 819x1024px
>>37699826
"Are you feeling so bad you're suffering?"
>>
File: 1496755623583.jpg (15KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496755623583.jpg
15KB, 322x322px
>>37705100
NO. FUCK NO.

I DONT WANT THIS TO BE TRUE
HE DIDINT LISTEN TO NIRVANA. HE LIKED PUNK MUSIC.

GODDAMIT MARK
>>
>thank you
It was me wishing her a happy birthday after not seeing her for three years. That was 4 years ago, and still haven't seen her.
>>
I joked saying I was going to ask her to prom. (I didn' go at all)
>she said she would have gone
I don't how long its been. I'm 20 now.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.