[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convert bitcoin to actual dollars? My mom is helping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1497253793519.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1497253793519.png
207KB, 403x433px
How do I convert bitcoin to actual dollars? My mom is helping me get a credit card to pay for a new graphics card that I'll mine with nicehash, it said it'll pay itself off in about 3 months but I'm scared because I've never done anything like this before. I'm excited but I'm nervous and scared too, and the price on the card just keeps increasing
>>
>>37664907

You don't.

Lmfao cuvked
>>
File: 1483075794600.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1483075794600.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>falling for the bitcoin meme

kek
>>
>>37664923
but there has to be a way. How do people who live off of only mining pay for bills?

>>37664933
But I have to try. If it works it'll be perfect and I just keep getting more rigs in the future, I won't have to work and I'll actually have money for things
>>
File: 1495730399709.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495730399709.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>37664907
I promise anon,
if you buy 2 video cards the success rate of mining bitcoins quadruples.
4 videocards will give you 16x the mining power.
You still have the time to mine some bitcoin
>Invest all money
>????????
>Profit
>>
>>37664948

You have to get coinbase to pay you real money.

Good luck!
>>
>>37664964
fucking shill mt gox is clearly the only viable option besides localbitcoin meetups
>>
>mining bitcoin
Pls explain. Every time I try to understand this thing I get more and more confused. How do I "find" these digital things?
>>
>>37664964
fuck coinbase. That is such terrible advice.

>>>/biz/

go here, shut the fuck up, lurk and learn.
>>
Just take your bitwallet down to any bank and have them exchange USD for your coins.

Lmao!!
>>
>>37664987
it's all a con, don't fall for it
>>
>>37664991

Yes. Learn that nobody actually has any real money in a bank account but imaginary numbers emulating one.
>>
>>37664987
dedicate a computer to plugging random numbers into a bitcoin server. sometimes a random number will match and you get the number of bitcoins assigned to that number. after that you might as well try to deposit monopoly money into your checking account because it's equally worthless
>>
>>37664961
Well I mean I plan to have more in the future, but right now I'm still new and nervous so I think I just want one to get started. I'm excited to play games with it too!

>>37664964
How do I do that? Isn't there just some service you could do that trades it? I know there's the purse.io thing where people buy stuff on amazon for your bitcoins, but I don't know about paying bills like that.

>>37664987
Well, my friend got me into it, I would be really lost if not for that. So far I've used Nicehash, which is a thing where you sell your computer's mining power to mine other types of internet money for people who pay you in bitcoin. It's apparently good for beginners, and it's worked so far, but I haven't gotten very much because my current one isn't very strong

>>37664991
Thanks. I forgot we had /biz/.
>>
>>37665027

The tone of sarcasm indicates that you actually believe you're telling an ideology that I don't already understand.

Cryptocurrency and blockchain is the future of economy, and until the world crashes, those imaginary numbers gonna keep on getting took by whoever has the balls to get them.
>>
>>37665080

Oh yes, surely a bank somewhere will give you USD for your crypto "currency".
>>
The only people making money are the owners of the coinbase websites.

They take your money and inconveniently don't give it back ever.
>>
>mining coins in the golden age of pump and dumps
stay poor anon while the rest of us bizbros enjoy our lambos
>>
>>37665168
What is a lambo?
>>
>>37665126

I don't think you understand how currency even works, let alone cryptocurrency. Can you even count to ten? Jesus roody-poo, step your fucking game upwards.
>>
>>37664948
>How do people who live off of only mining pay for bills.
They started mining bitcoins years ago when mining was much easier.
>>37664961
Yeah totally, great advice.

You really shouldn't bother with mining. The sheer power draw alone is going to offset the profit you'd ever make but considering your post I'm guessing you're not paying for the power bill.
>>
>>37665186
yamborghini
>>
>>37665258
How do I do it now? How do they convert it into money? I'm just starting out, I don't need to be rich, I just would like to have something. i'm a NEET right now and having any money to spend would be nice because the only money I get is on holidays, but I also want to pay back the card first and be able to convert it to real money to pay for the extra electricity.

>>37665295
What?
>>
>tfw heard about bitcoin years ago but dismissed it as /b/-tier bullshit
>I could've have started when it cost nothing and I'd have oodles of money now
Fucking hell, a $100 investment in the early days would be thousands of dollars now.
>>
>>37664984
>>37664991
What's wrong with coinbase? Don't they just give you money for your coins?
>>
i'd mine ethereum with 6 gpus. coinbase is a way to cash out, not anonymous though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-12-14-06-35.png (236KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-12-14-06-35.png
236KB, 1440x2560px
>>37665126
Yes, they do. In fact, I'm going to cash out about 3 grand in LTC today and I'm going to set up another mining rig that I bought as well. My monthly income should be around 2500 soon, with the addition of my new rig.
>>
Anon sorry to say but unless you have adjusted for expected increase in popularity of bitcoin mining you're not gonna get what you expected.
I paid off my graphics card with crypto by mining dogecoin (obvious bet to me). But I can't say this is gonna be the same. You've got serious chinese players in this game now.
You should do multi-mining and go to mining pools anyway.

How you turn bitcoin into USD I don't know. I just paid for crap I wanted that I could buy with bitcoin. Like pizza.
>>
>>37665214

Lel mao. Do not oppose me
>>
>>37664907

doesn't steam accept bitcoin?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.