[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yesterday some wageslave posted a vent of his life in manual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1496951639212.png (264KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496951639212.png
264KB, 1080x1920px
yesterday some wageslave posted a vent of his life in manual labor and a web developer who works from home responded to him about how comfy his life was.

this was the photo he used. Anyone know how a regular robot can aspire to these levels of income while working in conditions they set for themselves at home?
>>
bump. Please anons, is there information on this?
>>
Invest in crypto.

Dont fall for the pump/dump scams (EX. DGB, bitbean etc)
>>
At this point it's just buy Ether (or btc) and hold it, like he probably did. The earlier you get in the less you need to invest but it's still comparatively early days. I made my first and only buy of ETH 12 days ago, at around 185usd each. That ETH is worth 73% more today.
>>
>>37612544
head up to >>>/biz/

1. blockfolio is garbage and you can enter manually any number you want, so dont be surprised to see blockfolio screengrabs with millions
2.any retard can become a codemonkey. web dev is the lowest of the lowest, and barely can be called coding. php, js, ruby, all that webdev crap is "programming"
3.every niece can use wix to make a website these days, so i wouldn't count this as "decent levels of income". you would need to find retards willing to pay you in the first place, and you are competing with a billion pajeets
>>
>>37612584
>pump/dump scams
can you explain in your own experience, how you avoided them or spotted them?

Def I got off google: " the illegal act of an investor or group of investors promoting a stock they hold and selling once the stock price has risen following the surge in interest as a result of the endorsement."
>>
>>37612584
>dgb
>pump and dump
hahahahaha you're new to crypto bud.
>>
>>37612678
true, but it requires money to make money no? how much does Either go for and what citations did you read before deeming it a worthwhile investment?

Additionally, can cryptocurrency be traded with real-life bux? Say I need to make rent right now or pay for food. what transfer systems do I have to go through to make Either pay for these things?
>>
clank#4132
i'm kinda bored so i can teach you the ropes of crypto investing if you'd like OP, and also give you a discord server.
>>
>>37612584

There's no point investing in long holds if you're just going to ride pump and dumps for small profits like a peasant.
>>
>these levels of income
That is a portfolio, not income. All that money is in cryptos. If you ever want it in fiat you will have to pay taxes on it assuming you're living in freedom land.
>>
>>37612689
>y number you want, so dont be surprised to see blockfolio screengrabs with millions
>2.any retard can become a codemonkey. web dev is the lowest of the lowest, and barely can be called coding. php, js, ruby, all that webdev crap is "programming"

then what makes money in your opinion? I don't really care about status symbols. I know people who made their own language and compiler yet they're not really too interested on the business end of programming, more the coding logic and theoretical algorithm side.

>and you are competing with a billion pajeets

true. what would you do then anon?
>>37612758
I'm cripplingly shy anon. but thank you. is there anyway I can just get the sparknote version here or in txt document?
>>
>>37612792
>>37612892
>I'm cripplingly shy anon. but thank you. is there anyway I can just get the sparknote version here or in txt document?

sorry meant to reply to your post lol.
>>
>>37612758
i found out about eth when it was 80 bucks (it was around 10 in march this year). contemplated buying. a week later it had doubled. starting learning about blockchain and what the ethereum platform will do. Realised blockchain is the most significant general purpose tech since the internet and hardly anyone knows that yet (wiki:General-purpose technologies (GPTs) are technologies that can affect an entire economy (usually at a national or global level). GPTs have the potential to drastically alter societies through their impact on pre-existing economic and social structures. Examples include the steam engine, railroad, interchangeable parts, electricity, electronics, material handling, mechanization, control theory (automation), the automobile, the computer, the Internet, and the blockchain.) Watched videos and read until i understood what vitalik was saying. Realised this kid is a legit genius. Bought in may 12 at 185. price today is 282. starting reading the ethtrader reddit. read how deloitte reports that they estimate 10% of the worlds gdp on the blockchain by 2025. wouldn't be entirely surprised if ETH passes 1000 by the end of the year. there are ways to pay bills with ether/btc but i'm not going to use my ether since it'll be worth way more in a month anyway. I'm a student so basically all my savings are in ETH. If you're smart enough to get a basic comprehension of blockchain you'd have to be retarded to not realise what a big deal this is. it's not a stable or safe investment sure but it's like being able the internet taking off in the 90s only this bubble actually has a million use cases instead of some pets.com domain speculating bullshit.
>>
>>37613084
as a paranoid anon, should I research this on surface or tor level internet? I hate using tor simply because they do track when you use tor on your isp, not necessarily where you've been.

>blockchain
can you cite a specific example where knowing blockchain helped a particular cryptocurrency transaction that you deemed a success? Most people I talk to about these types of things have entry-level knowledge at best.

>vitalik

this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY

>bubble

true. well my main issue is that I'm weighing this between my other immediate option. which is invest in udemy, myteaching courses, data statistics course in coursera, you know extra tools I might need to learn perhaps a "snippet" of code from the masters that I can replicate irl.

so I'm weighing between spending on crypto or getting immediate learning tools.
>>
>>37612127
>hurr durr its worth this much now but it might not be worth this much later.
thats the dumbest thing i have ever saw.
>>
>>37613770
welcome to any stocks ever. are you the dumbass?
>>
fuuuuuccckkk. i mined dogecoins a year or two ago and forget the encryption on the wallet. this thread reminded me, went back to check and now realize i have 7k worth of dogecoin in that FUCKING WALLET. FUCK. Thats how much i make a year at my part time wagecuck bullshit fuck ass shit job
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.