[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you vape anon? What is your setup?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: subox.jpg (733KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
subox.jpg
733KB, 2988x5312px
Do you vape anon? What is your setup?
>>
>>37603305
Smoktech TF V8 on an Alien
>>
>>37603305
Not trying to come across as a prick or anything but why vape in the first place?
>>
Smoktech TF V8 on a GX350
>>
>>37603345
I switched to vaping because I run on caffeine, nicotine, and hate. And cigarettes smell bad and have to much rat poison. And because I fucked your mom
>>
>>37603345
To quit smoking, silly billy.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (25KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
25KB, 390x470px
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/
originallyio
>>
cyanide and a sealed room
>>
>>37603484
>>37603495
How do people even start smoking ontop of the previous question.
Genuinely curious on both of these things.
>>
Smok R80 with Tsunami RDA
>>
>>37603305
>do you vape
I'm not a homosexual so no.
>>
>>37603565
I started when I was 15 and all my cool older friends were doing it. Ten years later I smoke 30 a day.
>>
iJoy MAXO Quad + Pharaoh RTA
>>
>>37603565
I started when I was 14 but i knew i wanted to smoke when i was 13 because i saw how relaxed smokers expressions were when they exhaled(i was pretty stressed out for a 13yrold). 24 now and finally quit with vaping
>>
I have a Yocan Evolve Plus and I only smoke shatter out of it. Technically I vape, but I'm not vaping gay ass corn syrup.
>>
>>37603305
Seriously i dont see any point in inhaling flavored nicotine.
I got a medical marijuana card and a perscription for Lean. I have scoliosis and severe anxiety which helped me get both easier
I dont need a bunch of fancy smoking shit either.
I just bought an old man kinda looking wooden pipe so i could puff on weed like a thoughtful old man.
>>
>>37603305
mark my words: in 20 years, we'll realize vaping was just as bad as smoking. then we'll have to go through the whole process of campaigning against it all over again. and then something else will take its place.
>>
File: fag.jpg (2MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
2MB, 2976x2976px
Pic related, Smok TFV12 on Wismec RX200S

>>37603565
I started when I was 14. Went for a walk with one of my foster brothers. He offered me a smoke so I took one. Switched to vaping not much later because foster parents could smell cigarette smoke on me and I needed to be discreet or else they'd start nicotine testing me.
>>
>>37603565
Personally, I started smoking an ocassional cig with beer. Keot it that way for about 2 years (pack lasted me for several months). Then uni happened and that got me started. Aside from awesome socialization possibilities (which is a huge advantage of smoking imo) i found out that it really helps me with stress. And last week I bought a Smok V8, because I wanted to smoke inside and I hate smelling like cigarettes.
>>
>>37603755
>>37603687
>>37603611
Sounds like its all young converts then.
Any benefits of vaping for non-smokers? Do liquids come in non-nicotine?
>>
>>37603345
it's like ten times cheaper than buying packed cigs or even rolling here.

>>37603565
i started in highschool because i hanged around people that smoked. 90% of socializing there happened at the smoking spot, so it was a good deal for a sperg like me.

I'm currently using a koopor60 with a velocity mini clone.
but the real question is: what kinda e-liquid are you guys vaping now? i need some ideas.
puffing on some jamaican rum + grapefruit right now, it's pretty cash
>>
>>37603797
>non smokers
>wants to inhale vaporized vegetable glycerin and flavorants that have not been tested
>no nicotine high
why?
>>
>>37603857
The few people i know do it and i figured it was a possible shared activity route. They were smokers which I wasn't going to join in on but now they aren't so if i can do this cheaply without getting addicted to something then yeah sure why not.
>>
>>37604047
>going to risk god knows what damage to their body for no high
but why? do you want to look like a faggot for no pay off?
>>
>>37604116
If its with the people i hang out with?
Yeah sure.
I've done worst shit just to maintain my tenuous contact with social interactions and those that give them.
>>
File: 325656662345.jpg (750KB, 1397x1048px) Image search: [Google]
325656662345.jpg
750KB, 1397x1048px
>>37604150
Jesus christ, what are you 16? Get the fuck >>>/out/ of here failed normie.
>>
>>37604187
You ever go from barely any interaction to no interaction for a decade? I'm not going back to that i've been blessed with a second chance at not suffering eternally alone i'm not fucking it up again.
Want me to paddleboard down that drainage ditch? Sure fuck it gimme the mouthbit and helmet.
>>
used to vape to quit smoking which really helped, but then i was addicted to vaping for a year and i managed to lower the nicotine content down slowly and eventually quit vaping

i used an Innokin MVP3, massive thing it was
>>
>>37604277
You can get 0mg juice anon, although I run 6mg because of my smoking habit, the social interaction is the reason I didn't just go cold turkey.
>>
>>37603484
you are me, Anon
and I am you
and that's okay
>>
>>37604406
Thank you.
Any recommendations on vaporizers?
>>
>>37603305

Pipeline Pro 3
Kabuki & Kayfun V5
>>
Asmodus Midibox with an X2O tank.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.