[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cheating on fembot 6/10 practice gf with a big tits blonde

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 17

File: 1489716378575.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489716378575.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>cheating on fembot 6/10 practice gf with a big tits blonde stacy
>stacy only puts out after i tell her how much better she is than my current gf
>she used to bully my gf for being a chestlet and my gf hates her

should i let my gf down easy or just go with it, robots? feels good niggas
>>
>>37565968
you are scum and NOT a nice guy
>>
>>37565968
Don't become what you hate
>>
File: 1496813077792.jpg (69KB, 996x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496813077792.jpg
69KB, 996x800px
>>37566828
>>37566865
Why would I not? Fembots deserve nothing. They are designated practice GFS slitting around for attention from internet guys.
>>
>>37565968
Hope your gf slits your throat
>>
Except this is all happening online
>>
>>37567689
post full of nothing but facts
fembots are below dogs
>>
Just go with it, I'm doing the same with my practice gf, but I didn't start sniffing around for fresh poon until we hit 4 years together. I know, but I'm a slow learner so I needed the longer time practicing.

I've had a few promising girls but something always seems to happen. Don't leave until you have a sure thing. Aside from having the backup plan it's just more fun to get multiple pussies to fuck. There's no point in dumping your gf if you aren't going full time with the other girl.I think having the gf you're cheating on really helps you to be alpha. I was just goofing off at lunch today, kind of in a hurry actually. I saw a cute young girl who seemed lost and kept looking around in the cafeteria. I asked if we're eating together or what and she said she was looking for a friend. I chatted briefly with her then sat down. Shortly after she sits across from me and we continue chatting. I'm hoping I can get her to meet me outside of work and bed her. Blonde curly hair, real skinny, and kind of short, maybe 5'8. She seemed smart for a girl too, so if nothing else it was nice being able to have interesting conversation. What I really want to hear is her gagging on my dick though, so I'm calling on friday to get drinks.
>>
>>37566828
>>37566865
>>37567709

kek, butthurt roasties coming out in force tonight
>>
>>37567860
>4 years
How the fuck do you get it to last so long? Every bottom of the barrel girl I've been with could hardly stand a few months with me.
>>37567689
>slutting around
>implying you aren't the one slutting around
>>
File: 1494682657719.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1494682657719.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>37567901
>>37567709

Don't shoot the messenger, roasties. I am sorry that you are a practice gf, but I have no interest in not slutting around for a 6/10 chestlet.
>>
File: ass.png (193KB, 379x673px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
193KB, 379x673px
>>37567901
She's 3 years older than me and really has nothing going for her. No job, dumb as rocks, drinks heavily, the only thing in her favor is that she isn't fat. Once she got on up around 150 I told her I won't have a fat gf and she needs to lay off the cheezits. Of course her retarded ass goes full anorexia because like all broken meme girls she had 'anorexia' as a teen. She lost it fast but the last year she has been super autistic with her diet and won't eat what I do. I still make her cook though so it just means more leftovers for me.

All I can figure is you aren't scraping hard enough. 5/10 no job uni dropout gf is the way to go. They know they have nothing but sex to offer and will constantly blow up your phone crying about how she's afraid of you leaving her and how she will do anything for you, you know that right, yadda' yadda'. By anything they mean sex because they are incapable of doing anything else right. It's become something of a game for me though. I can be sadistic so I like to find her hard limits and push her. Anal is cool but get old. Making her finish you with her mouth after using the pussy, spanking until she can't take anymore and telling her to bend back over, letting her see friends but then making her cancel the night of whatever they are doing. Just being a shitbf general. I'm actually beta as fuck so in some fucked up way this is my way of getting revenge on her. Early in the relationship she did some bad things, so I resent the fuck out of her and almost hate her too much to let her go.She doesn't deserve me, but she doesn't deserve some loser who might treat her nicer either.
>>
>>37565968
I mean women do this alot with big dicks.
Everyone is awful.
>>
>>37565968
Keep on going with it. I like the sound of this.
>>
>>37568076
What did she do that makes you resent her
>>
If you're were being mean to a beautiful normie qtpi then I would be okay with it, but it's fucked up to be mean to a 6/10 fembot.
>>
File: 1493721552250.jpg (168KB, 892x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493721552250.jpg
168KB, 892x1080px
>>37568263
Here are some other things I do:

>Don't call her for 3 days because she's boring to talk to and I have to carry the convocation
>while I'm out getting high and banging other girls
>Make her pay for dinner dates because I forgot my wallet
>Make her buy me gifts and I've even gotten her to help with my rent

Pic related she kind of looks like this
>>
>>37568076
>All I can figure is you aren't scraping hard enough. 5/10 no job uni dropout gf is the way to go.
What if those girls don't exist in this country. And if they do, they are unreachable?
>>
>>37568362
Ur so mean
Do bdsm
>>
>>37565968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
do this
>>
File: Clitless-22.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Clitless-22.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>37568304
It's pathetic but a few different things. Last time I went into detail people said I was lying, but here goes the very brief version of our relationshit.
>meet girl in uni
>is into lanklet virigns apparently, hang out every day making out for a week
>almost have heart attack when she finally tries to suck my dick
>warming up to her, she goes to party, I try to get her to go home with me
>she stays, must go home now or I look like retard wanting to go home then staying
>she fucks some guy that night

This is the biggest thing, I think I'm more angry at myself for staying with her though. I've changed a shitload over the years, while she mostly stayed the same shitty person.
>running late for work on day
>she's drunk and in my way trying to kiss me goodbye
>push her out of the way and call her a drunk piece of shit
>she slits her wrists and smear blood everywhere
>spent a week in hospital for blood, surgery, etc then 2 months in psych hospital

>sharing bed for the night
>she is drunk
>gets up to retrieve photo of chad exbf
>masturbates
>long argument
>doesn't give a shit about me
>roughly fuck her face in beta rage
>after she curls up and clings to me

What really kicked it all off is I noticed she was being sneaky with her phone and suspected cheating. I make her show me and it turns out she had been texting chad ex about how she is in a really abusive relationship and typical roastie slut theatrics when up to this point I had been nothing but a fucking saint to her, never denied her anything, suffered quite a bit for her sake. That was the breaking point when I decided I could not love her but if she wanted an abusive relationship then I will give it to her and make it worth the emotional trauma she put me through. She keeps putting me through shit but I think I'm slightly ahead in being a shitty partner now at least. Before I dump for good I want to do something extreme. Pierce the pussy shut, make her get tattoos, something to really leave mark.
>>
>>37567689

Fuck you. I hope you get the karma you deserve.

t. not a redditor
>>
>>37568705
ayy
go for the tramp stamp
>>
>>37568076
>>37568705
Stop posting shit like this, my fembot practice gf is super paranoid about me and posts like these are probably one of the reasons why. The roasties must never know what lurks in the minds of bitter social rejects if we're gonna try and get laid.
>>
File: memories.jpg (304KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
memories.jpg
304KB, 2000x1500px
>>37565968
that's kinda funny. Well done anon. most (((fembots))) are pathetic whores without the charisma or looks to be stacys so you might as well enjoy it buddy
>>
>>37568961
She knows it's coming, you know she feels anxious about it. If it's not this you'll be consoling her for some other stupid bullshit. Maybe she has a dream. Leverage the anxiety to make her do something she doesn't like. Might as well get something out of having to constantly peel her off the ceiling.
>>
>>37565968
>>37567860
Get the fuck off my board you gf having trash tier normalshits.
>>
File: 1494638513671s.jpg (10KB, 249x205px) Image search: [Google]
1494638513671s.jpg
10KB, 249x205px
>>37568705

She gets drunk often you say?

>Get extremely hammered
>Try to either handle your liquor or pretend you are drinking
>Convince her to get a tattoo in her ass cheek or to shave a side of her head. Or both.
>When she wakes up she will have the same shitty attitude and your "relationship" will be back to normal
>But now you left your mark on her body. In a lot of ways her body belongs to you forever. She will never be able to remove the mark you left on her body. Which now you own.

Try to go with something semi-permanent. I go with some "cool" hair style that forces her to possibly cut all of her hair if she wants to "forget" about you (but she will still remember you every time she looks in the mirror going forward).

My practice fembot girlfriend was great.
Kinda wish I had left a bigger impact on her.
Only got away with properly finger her in my car one night,
after the born again virgin tried to deny me sex for 3 months.
Even though she fucked a literal fat autistic slob for a year.
But now that she had "learned" to value herself, she was going to shit test me to oblivion. The look on her face when she saw me with my new stacy in the cafeteria of our college was great.
>>
>>37569165
>Leverage the anxiety to make her do something she doesn't like.
These are wise words anon and I'm already doing this
>gf been kind of bratty lately
>ask her to get groceries one day because I'm too tired to bother
>gets bitchy "because she's always the one to do it"
>starts talking shit about how I never do stuff for her and she's had enough, if I want something I should do it for myself yadda yadda
>tell her "if you're really that paranoid about me leaving maybe you should get the damn groceries so I don't have a reason to"
>immediately regret saying this thinking I might have gone overboard
>she just looks at me and leaves
>comes back with groceries 15 minutes later
>avoids eye contact
>makes some baked chicken and steamed broccoli (really fucking like that combo for some reason and she knows it)
>does the dishes and puts two plates on the table
>I'm browsing r9k on my phone on the couch and notice she's just standing in the kitchen looking at me
>still hasn't said a word since coming home
>just looking at me
>tell her "come here"
>sit her on my lap and just hold her for a bit
>she clings onto me
>tell her she was a good gf today and I love her (not really true but I do appreciate the effort and the fact that she did what I asked)
>want to stand up and go sit by the table to eat, but she sort of doesn't stop clinging onto me
>eat from the same plate while she's still sitting on my lap
>still hasn't said a word since I she went to the store
>we finish and go to bed
>after a few minutes she just apologizes for "not behaving" earlier and promises to be a good gf every day

It's funny because I've always been super beta. I guess I just haven't realized the fact that as a super beta male I still have magnitudes more self respect than a low self esteem 5/10 submissive girl.
If she had said the same shit to me I would have packed my bags and left.
>>
>>37565968
>cheating on fembot 6/10 practice gf with a big tits blonde stacy
>>37567709
>Hope your gf slits your throat

Whenever I read a scenario like this, I can't help but be reminded of Christ's parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man. The latter, blessed by circumstance, had license to gorge himself until he grew sick while the leper Lazarus, cursed by Fate, was left to watch the Rich Man eat while he himself starved. When the loathsome glutton grew bored of the blander morsels set before him, he threw what he considered garbage to his dogs lest emaciated Lazarus sustain himself with them. However skilled the Rich Man's cooks were, none could add a spice more delicious than the pleasure of watching the diseased beggar deprived of what the bloated gourmand saw fit to discard. The closest Lazarus would ever come to the Rich Man's joys was the noble's dogs licking his sores with tongues that tasted what the leper never would.

Jesus ended his tale with a pleasant fantasy, telling his disciples that the spoiled libertine would eventually burn while the repulsive outcast was received into Heaven. Had Lazarus heard that story, he would have laughed for the first time in his miserable life.

The unloved and undesirable know all too well both God and Nature despise them; if it were otherwise, they wouldn't be the monsters that they are. There's no celestial compensation for their terrestrial miseries and they would have to starve to death a thousand times before the dogs that sit before the throne of a king feel a pang of hunger.

So the repulsive ghoul Lazarus doesn't dream of Heaven as Christ urges him to because he knows Paradise isn't meant for him. He doesn't assuage his hunger by pretending the feasts of the Rich Man will someday be his. Going to sleep hungry, just as he will every night until he falls asleep for the final time, he smiles anticipating the day when the Rich Man, shoving delicacies down his throat, at long last chokes on them.
>>
>>37569718
You just know these people are in the US.
European girls don't take shit from anybody. Cherish it burgers. Europe is lost to feminism and hypersexuality. Cherish those mentally fucked up girls your healthcare system produces.
>>
File: 14953570234.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
14953570234.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>37569718
malebots are utter trash

prove me wrong

i would never even consider dating a guy from this disgusting place
>>
Holy shit, this thread. You are all broken.
>>
>>37569857
>tfw girls now hate robots even more
>these "robots" are just bitter failed normies
>real robots who would treat a gf like a goddess are still single
>fembots keep getting into relations with these abusive assholes
Oh come on.
>>
>>37569765
We're both from eastern europe.
I was under the impression that the majority of american girls were entitled stacies with princess syndrome and that incredibly annoying throat accent. Is it really common for american girls to have anxiety and low self esteem?
>>37569857
She's happy though. I'm way out of her league regarding looks, and I fill the emotional gaps her father left.
>>
>>37569952
Oh eastern europe.
Where girls are either pure virtuous conservative cuties or degenerate whores.
Sounds like you picked up a degenerate whore. Ah well, more virtuous pure qts for me.
>>
>>37569857

There is no such thing as malebot, only robot. All like robots are e male, but that doesn't make them malebots. Go back to four bf who mistreats you and shut the fuck up. You are here to suck dick and will never be good for anything more than sucking dick.
>>
>>37569980
>implying you get any tail
>>
File: 146345234243.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
146345234243.gif
992KB, 389x259px
>>37570015
No cause I'm a robot not a failed normie like you. But good on you for resorting to the "you're a virgin" insult. Really gives your counterargument weight.
Oh normies. Always the same
>>
>>37569980
We aren't slavshits anon. And she isn't really a whore, only had one bf before me and she actually used to be super insecure about not being a virgin when we started dating. She has said multiple times that she feels like she has to "make up for it"
>>
File: kekky.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kekky.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>37570058
>one bf
Cucked.
Gets a trash tier practice gf
>ISNT EVEN VIRGIN
>>
File: 149535522685.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
149535522685.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>37569995
yes, there is.

this is not a male only space, and malebots are scum.
>>
File: akumaDisgust.jpg (23KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
akumaDisgust.jpg
23KB, 680x383px
This some autistic ass LARPing shit.
>>
>>37570101
You're delusional if you think an emotionally broken girl with abandonment issues in her 20s in 2017 will ever be a virgin.
Having been pumped and dumped is an essential part of the mentality. Also it's not like I want to marry her now is it? A non virgin is perfectly acceptable for practice purposes
>>
File: 132565432435.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
132565432435.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>37570185
>Having been pumped and dumped is an essential part of the mentality.
Oh my child. You can play in the mud with your pumped and dumped girls. I know girls way better to practice gf.

>You're delusional if you think an emotionally broken girl with abandonment issues in her 20s in 2017 will ever be a virgin.
>tfw met two on r9k already
>>
>>37570126
I don't know what you mean by mare only space. Wouldn't that be astrophysics? Anyway, there is no such thing as robot. It's an oxymoron. Kind of like saying I am a brianon, jamesanon, or Christopherpooleanon. It's not anon if it's not anon. It's not robot if it's not robot. There is no malebot, no fembot, no Craigbot. Just robots, and they all happen to be male.

Are you not sucking dick right now because you are too ugly too trick a man unto spending even 5 minutes around you?
>>
>>37570226
Its inconsiderate to practice gf a virgin. They actually have value and don't deserve the abuse. I agree with the dude saying one previous partner is slutty though. Damn right she has to make up for it. That's the main reason I don't feel bad for mistreating my practice gf. If she were a good person she'd either be a virgin or with the man who took her only thing of value.
>>
>>37570051
You literally said "more for you", directly implying you have sex you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>37565968
Normalfags, go the fuck away.

>>>/b/ is where this shit goes
>>
>>37570396
Where did you meet her and how? And if you're such a beta male how did you get her? Also how does she make up for it then?
>>
>>37569857
If they're able to get a gf they're not a fucking robot. They're normies, just with a lot more sociopathy. I'm not saying actual robots would make better mates, but they're far too beta to be as cruel and sadistic as the shit in this thread.
>>
>>37570497
We met in uni. They can be found anywhere low quality women gather though. Grocery store, dating sites, coffee shop, you name it.

>>37570519
I never saw myself as sadistic but females have a way of drawing it out. Robots aren't typically antisocial, not overtly at least. We all remember times we would hurt small animals though. You're no saint. We watched the same shit u videos as teens with the same goofy grin. It's in there, you just haven't found an outlet that allows it to manifest. I said the same shit as you way back in 2009.

Thitk about it. You have a shitty bitch who treats you shitty. Eventually you are exhausted and lose your temper, so you do mildly shitty thing. After seeing the unexpected result you are pleased. Over time it goes from just happening to intentionally being rude. No one sets out trying to be bad. Bad men are made from good men, and females are the catalyst.
>>
>>37570434
Try reading again. There are no implications of sex. He even spells in out clearly to make sure you correctly understood him. This is easy stuff, you shouldn't be struggling thin much.
>>
>>37567860
>>37565968
I really hate guys who do this kind of sneaky shit. Last year I had an orbiter who was trying to get with me despite already having a gross GF, I would make fun of his gf being chubby in front of him and he'd just laugh and agee instead of standing up for her. I didn't even feel a tiny bit bad for letting him buy me things after revealing that he was a dog. She even ended up cheating on him with too and I never even threw him a little bone. I don't understand this "practice gf" stuff, it's just low class to be cruel to someone who cares for you.
>>
lmao yall wildin
>>
>>37571205
>I don't understand this "practice gf" stuff, it's just low class to be cruel to someone who cares for you.

Cruelty is praised when disenfranchised people come together to stick it to ((them)).
>>
File: 1494067283867.jpg (94KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
1494067283867.jpg
94KB, 770x702px
>>37565968
>bullying chestlets
reeeeee
>>
I love this thread and applaud the psychopathy displayed in it.
>>
File: 1496442811001-int.jpg (74KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
1496442811001-int.jpg
74KB, 960x796px
> practice gf
> practice fembot
> practice
> practice in relationships
Oh, my dog. Normies are disgusting creatures.
>>
File: 1496098263145.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496098263145.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>37571415
no one seriously dates chestlets, I'm sorry but it's reality.
>>
>>37571777
alleluia
>>
>>37565968
I see fembots playing games with the robots here, so if you can mindfuck one real bad, go for it dude.
>>
>>37570845
Yes, we are born without empathy.

"Kids are cruel Jack, and I'm very in touch with my inner child."
>>
Seems "fembots" can dish out heartbreaks but can't take them!
>>
>>37572411
Literal retard logic.
>>
I cucked an asain dude out of a three year relationship and take his girl friends v card.
>Feels good :3
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.