[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170607_113134.jpg (167KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_113134.jpg
167KB, 1080x1920px
Is this a good opener? Her profile says she likes to smoke, drink wine, watch anime, play vista(nes mostly so IDK if actual gamer). Probably a girl that I can have sex with all day, smoke weed and play video games with. She also goes to the same uni and is 1 mile away, classes are out.
>>
Bump, should I expect a reply, Thoughts?
>>
Waiting for replies for Tinder and r9k ;_;
>>
>>37558783
Loose the explanation point. You don't want to appear too eager.
>>
>>37558921
It wasn't to be eager, it was meant to say hello!. If she thought I was eager than I would probably just stop texting.
>>
>sent 43 minutes ago
>no response

she's not interested. roasties check their phones every 5-10 minutes at the least. move on bro
>>
>>37559042
I know. But females scare easily. It's best to be slightly aloof when first contacting.
>>
>>37559065
Damn her loss, does every girl want a smooth opening?
>>
>>37558783
Holy shit unless you are very attractive she's probably screenshotted that and sent it to her friend to laugh
>>
>>37559094
Yes, females view their attention as some sort of prize that you must win from them
>>
>>37559101
I am pretty attractive, and if she were to show it to her friends, they would think I'm attractive too.
>>
pretty bad opener to be honest, but it doesn't really matter what you say as long as you're attractive
>>
>>37559124
I wasn't even thinking about that, screw those girls lol
>>
>>37558783
You did well OP

Don't listen to autists like >>37559082 though, you don't play a mind game and try to suit what she wants
>>
>>37559142
It was kind of a throwaway, you fuck/smoke/play vidya or not? My first response was to let her know what I wanted I guess lol
>>
>>37559130
Ok then ur good, probably. I don't use tinder anymore because it just confirmed that the majority of girls at my school were horrible people
>>
That's pretty bland opener for somewhere like tinder. You didn't really make yourself vulnerable the only thin she can really say back is asking you what you play/smoke. Are you looking to fuck or date?

Anyway give it a few hours before drawing any conclusions.
>>
>>37559237
I'm going to start with compliments from now on, I think those should give best results. And yeah I'm trying to just fuck.
>>
File: anime_complain.gif (499KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
anime_complain.gif
499KB, 500x514px
>>37558783
>>37558839
Hello, It appears you have accidentally posted on the wrong board. This is a robot board where only robots can post. This is a common mistake! Since you are a normie you should go and post in >>>/b/ or >>>/soc/. Have a nice day!

oasdff
>>
>admitting to a girl you play video games

Move on, you failed here
>>
I would have said "video games are for nerds and virgins" to see if I could get a rise out of her. Girls tend to reply to any message I send so it's more fun to take the piss out of them rather than "h-hello, i also have the same interests as you, how was your day".

>>37559675
>I'm going to start with compliments from now on
no that's gay as shit my nigga
>>
File: Screenshot_20170524-140454.png (729KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-140454.png
729KB, 1920x1080px
I've been using the app for a week and have only gotten two matches. One was a bot and the other didn't reply to my first message. Nobody reciprocates my superlikes, and I've ran out of women in my area.

I'm not fat or ugly, but I guess there's just too many other full-on Chads to choose from.
>>
File: IMG_20170607_134215.jpg (343KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_134215.jpg
343KB, 1080x1920px
I guess I'll just go with the flow now lol
>>
>>37560785
>you are very good looking yourself
dangerously close to making yourself seem like a massive faggot, stop with the compliments, you're just feeding her ego and reassuring her that she has full control over any interactions you both have
>>
>>37560785
>replying that quickly
Anon come on
>>
>>37559065

Yesterday I talked to a girl I texted 2 days ago and we really hit it off. I've got her number.
>>
>>37560785
What's with the ribbon? It's not on my app.
>>
>>37561094
He's censoring the name you moron
>>
>>37561094
he's blocking names with a post-production ribbon

I finally went on a tinder date recently and lost my virginity and now I don't have any sexual urge. This game is not fun, robots please avoid this whole thing. Don't even think about how you're a khv, there's nothing to desire and that way of thinking just makes you wish for sex no matter how underwhelming it is. You'll just fuck some girl for an hour and then leave and feel the same.

Although I do understand the 'virgin walk' now
>>
>>37561146
what did you do on your tinder date
>>
>>37561146
Are you that anon who posted a thread one or two weeks ago how he's about to nut on Saturday? Anyway, congrats on losing your urge to fuck. This is the only good thing I got out of losing my virginity.
>>
>>37561533
Well it was planned for Friday night but she kept asking me to come over last night and I ended up just sneaking into her apartment at like 1am. We got right to it, so it wasn't really a 'date'.
If it helps, I treated it like an independent situation detached from my regular life, as two people in a room without any identity, so I was able to overcome my nervousness and just do what the natural world(the primitive instinctual world) dictates.
If you're going on one, lose your shame and ask if she's dtf through instant messaging before. It's a lot easier on you if you don't have to wonder. Good luck
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.