/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They were normies all along!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bazinga_devastation.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bazinga_devastation.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
They were normies all along!
>>
I liked the show better when they were a bunch of asocial nerds.
>aka episode 1
>>
my mother said she understood me better after watching this show. you can probably guess which character she said reminded her of me. anyway, she made me watch an episode with her once.
>>
>>37488241
The jewish manlet?
>>
The show was allright for the first couple of seasons but it started going downhill real quick when they gave all the main characters gf's/wives

>>37488241
The indian fella?
>>
>>37488250
>it started going downhill real quick when they gave all the main characters gf's/wives
Normies wouldn't be able to understand why they didn't have gfs. A normie would just say "well why don't they have a nerdy gf, or a hot gf who values personality/wants to settle down"?
They would also think it boring if it were just men. There needs to be a bit of female eye candy.
>>
>>37488250
About the first four seasons or so were good, with all the nerd and science humor. Then it went downhill when they went for the relationshit stuff.
>>
>>37488279
Normies understand it far better than bitter kissless virgin manchildren like you.
>>
>>37488279
Even a turbo sperglord like Sheldon managed to get a gf.
>>
>actually enjoying this Jewish television show
Please leave normies, goodbye
>>>/b/
>>
>they have friends
>They have hobbies
>They have careers and are somewhat successful in them
>The show is about """""""nerds""""""""""

FUCKING NORMIE SHOW GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37488379
Yes, back then they were using the whole nerd stereotyps. WoW, Linux, Alienware, wierd hobbys and so on. Now is only relationship cancer
>>
>>37488419
Nerds are smart and often successful in their chosen career. They'll also have nerdy hobbies that take some brainpower.

We aren't nerds, anon. We aren't dweebs or dorks. We aren't even losers, we're a level below even them.
>>
>>37487951
>hey jewish guy
what sheldor?
>your mom is a gravitational singularity
are you saying my mom is so fat that she has become a black hole?
>ZIMBABWE
>the building collapses cause the audience's laughter caused a 100 RS earthquake
>>
>>37488464
Shit your right.

(Muted for 2 seconds oregano)
>>
>>37487951
IT Crowd and Silicon Valley >>>>>> Big bang Theory
>>
That show is in the same Hollywood Jew hell-universe as Two and a Half Men.
In case anyone forgot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.