[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are dogs such good friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: grinning_happy_dog.jpg (74KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
grinning_happy_dog.jpg
74KB, 600x397px
Why are dogs such good friends?
>>
>>37378384
kys fucking loser degenerate
>>
Because we created them to be exactly that
>>
>>37378410
But why? Dogs are good friends. Dont you have a doggo?
>>
God there's something so unfathomably wonderful about two sentient creatures of the universe communicating happy information to the other. Humans are wonderful in this sense but with something that exists on an entirely different level than you you can really put your own existence and ego into perspective.
>>
>>37378542
dog digs a flea out of its ass then licks you in the mouth

>why are dogs such good friends?

take this delusional shit to >>>/fit/
>>
File: Old Photos and Videos 089.jpg (491KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Old Photos and Videos 089.jpg
491KB, 2592x1936px
>>37378384
I love doggos doggos are my only friends

pic of my dogo
>>
>>37378686
>2017
>still trying to be this edgy

stop already, you're just an idiot who can't appreciate companionship due to a lack of actual bonding. Now off yourself.
>>
>>37378728
>companionship
>implying the dog gives two shits about you

its there to eat the food you put out, nothing more. enjoy your pet dander and diseases
>>
File: md-28 afgan.jpg (388KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
md-28 afgan.jpg
388KB, 1280x853px
>>37378818
>>implying the dog gives two shits about you
If you never have owned a dog you will never understand. They have such strong bonds with humans. Only shitskins, Jews and chinks hate dogs you are probably are one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKAVyXi0J4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho-3j87qTkI
>>
>>37378629
Yed. I am constantly amazed by how well humans can interact with other animals to varying degrees.
>>
>>37378709
What a qt. Is that a terrier of sorts?
>>
My parents has a dog and it disgusts me how meek and submissive it is. Animals are brainless murder machines.
>>
>>37378892
whatever you tell yourself to help you sleep better at night. btw thanks for disturbing and waking up the neighbors all times throughout the day we all know how much you care about others. selfish cuck
>>
>>37379042
What kind of dog is it? As for its behavior, maybe it was how it was raised. You can teach it to play fetch or something.
>>
>>37379033
It is a Cairn Terrier
>>
>>37379080
>hurr durr altruism doesn't exist because it's just chemicalz in ur brain xD
>it's just your reward system lul :DdddDdd
>>
>>37379280
>projecting this hard
what's it like deluding yourself daily into believing a literal dog likes / loves you? does it help with the constant loneliness and lack of sex? serious question
>>
>>37379161
Ah cool, I learned of a new breed today. What is your dogo's name?
>>
>>37379130
Border collie. He does like to play and can be quite affectionate. Maybe he's just scared of me.
>>
>>37379008
We are the same function, humans are of a higher complexity but the basics are all there. Then you go all the way down the varying social abilities of animals to insects, plants, inanimate matter, molecules, atoms, sub atomic particles, quarks, and whatever we haven't seen yet. Then you can go up in physical size to solar systems, galaxies, filaments, etc, or forwards in the sense of conscious complexification, of human societal entities, technology, and the digital world. We are points that are so complex they can consider existence, we are the points that this infinite spiral of being to be has become aware of itself and its motion. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>37379425
Her name is Sybil
>>
File: Screenshot_20170515-223151.jpg (727KB, 978x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170515-223151.jpg
727KB, 978x978px
>>37378818
>its there to eat the food you put out, nothing more.
So no true. You should see how fucking excited my dog gets when I get home from work. So genuinely happy to see me.
>inb4 yeah because he knows he's going to get fed
I just keep his food bowl full all the time, so that's not it. It's because I'm back to him.
Pic related
>>
File: 1494270326599.jpg (93KB, 1170x969px) Image search: [Google]
1494270326599.jpg
93KB, 1170x969px
>>37378384
They're not your friend, they only use you for food and shelter

No better than a parasitic roommate who's nice to you sometimes
>>
>>37378818
explain that one dog that cried on his owners grave then
explain when dogs put themselves at risk to protect people
dogs are capable of many emotions including love and to deny that fact is just honestly trolling/cynicism/blind ignorance mate
>>
>>37378686
>>37380046

t. either chink or muslim
>>
>>37379431
Maybe you can try to play with him. My brother's dog always pees when he sees me for some reason so it's possible he has a weird thing going on with you.
>>
>>37379947
It's also very common for something like a family dog who is fed by the adults to like its "owner" more than other members of the family even though he himself does not take care of it.
>>
>>37378542
Many people with asperger's have a difficult time interacting with dogs- just as they do with other people. Their mental retardation causes them to walk strangely and give out cues to a dog that the sperg is suspicious or aggressive. Growing up, many children with aspergers will have been barked at, chased, or even bit by dogs. While it's not a logical conclusion most spergs cope by deciding that they hate all dogs and that dogs are dumb.
>>
Cause they can't talk
>>
>>37380195
That is a most long-winded way of calling that anon an autist.
>>
>>37380046
that has actually been debunked

dogs have attachment to people that causes them to be happy in response to affection, there are numerous articles and journals talking about it

https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/04/16/the-look-of-love-is-in-the-dogs-eyes/
>>
>>37380051
Or the dog that escaped his house and walked 20 blocks to the hospital where his owner was recovering from heart surgery.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496170059207.jpg (270KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496170059207.jpg
270KB, 1536x2048px
>>37381330
You can see that looks in my old dog, and my new one too.
Pic related, my old dog, he died may 25 last year.
>>
>>37378384
Cause they were bred to be humans companion
They were MADE for humans
Also they are absolutely fucking adorable but thats aside the point
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.