[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get rich holy fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3930.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3930.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
How the fuck do I get rich holy fuck
>>
>>37323185
I imagine that if you weren't born rich that its a combo of being in the right place at the right time and money management
>>
take a picture of ur butte OP, and then post it here

if done right you will become rich immediately.
>>
>>37323185
reminder that if you make 30k+ a year you are in the 1%
>>
>>37323185
have wealthy parents

bam trust fund
>>
>>37323185
Make the correct decisions with your money then invest them in things that will see a proper return.
Hope for a windfall or three for a nice boost.
>>
>>37323185
Marry a rich girl.
>>
Become a sloot, sell your cooze.
>>
>>37323185
>>>/biz/
that's how
>>
Don't fall for the whiny Communists tricks. Treat life like an RPG and grind a skill, that is literally all it takes.
>>
>>37323663
Get a job. Rich is a mind state. Rich is relative. A couple living together that both make 30k would have a 60k household income and could easily rent get a mortgage and live a decent life of that.

And I'd you don't have a garbage degree you should be staying off on that kind of wage.
>>
>>37323380
>tfw wealthy parents but no trust fund
>>
>>37323185
sell memes
>>
invest everything you own in dogecoins
>>
>>37323690
>Rich is a mind state
yeah i feel pretty damn rich but my landlord doesn't agree
>>
>>37323185
You learn from those who already are /biz/ is pretty good for that in terms of stock and business ideas I already have ideas for apps and ideas where to invest
>>37323675
What this anon said
>>
>>37323709
You aren't funny, you're a narrow minded loser.
>>
>>37323359
what is this shit lmao. more like 200k

also income doesn't take into account net worth. there's fags in places like cali that sell their slumhole for 1.2mil and move to gentrify some new area as kangs and shit
>>
>>37323185
Go to africa and start trading mineals and gold.
>>
>>37323754
He probably means top 1% for world population
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.