[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUG YOUR FAMILY MY FIRST THREAD EDITION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 42

File: 1e8794adf9748647c5a904f8cdf948c0.jpg (616KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1e8794adf9748647c5a904f8cdf948c0.jpg
616KB, 700x1000px
GO HUG YOUR FAMILY

YOUR BROTHER
YOUR SISTER
YOUR MOM
YOUR DAD
YOUR HOT AUNT

EVERYONEEEEE!

new laptop edition too
>>
>>37299868
My aunt is a disgusting loudmouth cunt. I'd rather fuck a dude than her
>>
>>37299868
>>37299879
If you look at one of the fembot threads right now I think you can find kissy
>>
File: man_scratching_head.jpg (6KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
man_scratching_head.jpg
6KB, 262x192px
This shit weirds me out. How can you just go and hug your family without it being incredibly awkward? I really hope you're all just RPing
>>
>>37299950
oops didn't mean to tag OP
>>
>>37299959
I don't understand how you can do it with it actually being awkward. Unless you have a shitty relationship, it should be as easy as breathing.
>>
>>37299959
Just hug them
>>
most underrated post from last thread
>>37287584
>>37287584
>>37287584

kissy looking more and more to be telling the truth which I have some mixed feelings about
>>
File: Found the titcow.png (38KB, 1313x143px) Image search: [Google]
Found the titcow.png
38KB, 1313x143px
>>37299950
Found the titcow.
Did I do it right?
>>
>>37299950
>>37300107
Goshdang it am I that obvious?
>>
>>37299977
ever heard of a little something called autism? The actual one which makes you averse to being touched and generally bad at communicating?

total waste of digits
>>
>>37300174
Just because it's awkward for you doesn't mean it's awkward for everyone.
>>
>>37300160
Not as obvious as Laura complaining about the few downsides to her superior genetics

>>37300174
Have you tried not having autism anymore?
>>
>>37300203
>Not as obvious as Laura
What thread was this in? What happened?
>>
>>37300248
Several.
>wah, I get cheaper movie tickets because I can pass for a child
Stuff like that. If you think like a Laura, you'll find her in other threads
>>
File: 1409503501681.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1409503501681.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>37300305
>I get cheaper movie tickets because I can pass for a child
>>
>>37300305
I used to post a lot in those advice threads trying to help some robots out with girls, telling anons what not to do and such, but other than that I haven't posted that many times in ways people know who I am.
>>
>>37300325
Only if I'm with my dad sometimes, really exaggerates the age difference
>>
>>37300388
Oh my god, that's so adorable, being a qt smol grill really must be the best.
>>
>>37300363
I'm not a huge fan of those. Everyone is so needy and I feel like I'm just recycling my answers over and over. I used to avoid the whole fembot thread thing but I've been posting in them more recently. I try to post as myself but I give myself a more interesting persona as a habit a lot.
>>
Hello incest people I wasn't planning to post anymore but I have a relevant update

I fell asleep at my desk last night and at some point my brother must've come in and carried me to his room because I woke up really early in his bed just an hour ago, he gave me an egg sandwich which was really nice because that's something I usually make for him instead. He sat me up and laid next to me on the bed, put an arm around me and held the plate up below chin with the other while I ate. He's going to a friend's place later today and will probably sleep over so he's wanting to take extra care of me and make sure I'm okay. Neither of us wanted to mention last night.

I still love him and want him so much but as much as it hurts I know it's better and more reasonable for him that I try to forget about it. I'm glad he still wants to be friends and didn't freak out about it, that was the one thing I wanted regardless of what happened. Thanks to everyone who helped and gave support, I just need to learn to get over myself no matter how hard or painful it is or how long it'll take.
>>
File: 1475642940573.png (462KB, 934x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1475642940573.png
462KB, 934x1190px
>>37300412
I was at least trying to give unique advice but people just boiled it down to "LOL UR TELLING ME TO BE MYSELF" even though that was a very minor point out of just bullet point after bullet point of useful things.

>>37300508
>I just need to learn to get over myself no matter how hard or painful it is or how long it'll take
I wish you luck girl I'm glad things turned out at least positive, even if it's not what you wanted.
>>
>>37300562
It was probably a bad idea that I would try to give advice anyways. I'm not very capable socially so I really didn't know what I was talking about. Usually I would just tell them to make sure their hygiene was in check and then to be chill.
>>
>>37300508
>at some point my brother must've come in and carried me to his room
Cute

I just woke up an hour ago too. I'm sorry about what happened but I'm glad you're taking it in stride, that's a really positive attitude to have. Good luck.

You should still keep us updated though, I for one am interested to know how you progress.
>>
>>37300508
>I wasn't planning to post anymore
But I'm interested...at least keep posting minor stuff like this. I know it's unlikely but maybe someday he'll love you back.

>I fell asleep at my desk last night and at some point my brother must've come in and carried me to his room
Cute!

>I just need to learn to get over myself no matter how hard or painful it is or how long it'll take.
I'm rooting for you, good luck.
>>
>>37300508
I'm glad things things are still well between the two of you, and I hope it stays that way. Your brother sounds like a great person, and I hope things turn out for the best for you.
>>
>>37300605
>>37300678
I guess I'll trip if I have anything relevant to say, I'll probably get lonely tonight and post around here anyway.
>spoiler
Do you think? I feel like he's been looking at me more weirdly and cuddling a lot more but that's probably just because he feels it's partly his fault or something. But he said no and that's just where I have to go from now.
>>
>>37300735
>But he said no
>implying you can't change your mind
>>
>>37300699
Thanks I hope so too, and he is. I wouldn't want anyone else.
>>
>>37300735
>Do you think?
I mean like I said it's unlikely but there's a slight chance it could happen.

> I feel like he's been looking at me more weirdly
Start dressing a little lighter and see how he reacts? Not sure if that's a good idea.
>>
>>37300780
No problem. If you do decide on hanging around here, that wouldn't be too bad. You seem like a really cool person.
>>
File: 1493234978714.jpg (373KB, 868x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1493234978714.jpg
373KB, 868x1035px
>>37300601
I was just telling anons how things come off to girls. For example, guys who try that whole "I'm /alpha/ I don't give a shit about how you feel" come off as really hostile and it's not really a thing that'll get women to talk to you.
>literally had someone try this with me from that describe yourself thread
>he ended up removing me after sperging on me
>he tried adding me back like 4 times after

Shit is just really annoying and stressful. He kept talking down to me and telling me I'm wrong about things I'd say about myself which just really stressed me out. The guy even gave me a minor panic attack he was being so aggressive.

I have no idea why I keep trying to make friends with robots. I guess I keep thinking I can make people happy by being their friend.
>>
>>37300753
With how he responded I doubt there's any room for hope.
>>37300859
>Start dressing a little lighter and see how he reacts?
I think he'd know what I was trying to do considering that's how I tried to get his attention in the first place. I don't think he sees me sexually like that.
>>
>>37300901
Just get a comfy job and embrace what you have. It's made things a lot better over here. My parents don't think I'm a loser and I don't have to try hard, it's a win-win. I'm kind of over trying to advance my social life for now. I just hang out with my brother and his friends sometimes on weekends and then keep to myself.
>>
>>37300926
Then just keep being a nice sister-wife until he realizes you're his soulmate? I dunno.
>>
>>37300998
>sister-wife
I don't think she's quite there yet
>>
>>37301014
Nonsense, imouto's are born into the job.
>>
>>37300901
Oh that just got me, nothing is more annoying than someone who uses a preset personality or tries to pull you into a specific line of thought so they can generalize you into some category of female that gets certain kinds of responses. It's incredibly easy to see how fake they're being and it's completely off-putting, like they think you're just another tinder whore. "jus b urself" is actually good advice but everyone takes it the wrong way. Worst thing is that they do it because it works 90% of the time.

...sorry about the rant
>>
>>37300998
I still want to make him his breakfast and help him be happy so I guess that means I'll still be his sister-wife. To be honest thinking about it I wouldn't mind being his maid or whatever and taking care of him and his future wife's home.
>>
>>37301139
>him and his future wife's home
I see what you did there.
>>
>>37301053
There's a noticeable divide between women who prefer instant animalistic gratification and the ones who prefer to talk and get to know each other. Sadly the former is becoming more common.
>>37301139
>taking care of him and his future wife's home
you cuck

Have you ever had any fantasies involving him? If you're okay with talking about them.
>>
File: 1491184396720.jpg (27KB, 181x246px) Image search: [Google]
1491184396720.jpg
27KB, 181x246px
>>37300941
I don't need a job though

>>37301053
I know what you mean. I mean the only thing I'd add to "be yourself" is like, being yourself doesn't mean front-loading your negative qualities. Be yourself, but show your good side first.

I think what annoys me the most is the beta guys who try really hard to be alpha but just come off as complete shitheads. I don't know why guys believe the /asshole/ meme. It's not real.

>>37301232
tbhfam this is true for guys too.
>>
>>37301232
I've fantasized about just being used by him but having experienced that kind of relationship first hand it's not something I actually want. I've thought the most about what our first kiss would've been like and the little things I'd do to take care of him but that's not sexual.
>>
>>37301349
I'm curious, you've mentioned your previous relationship was abusive and that your brother took you away from it, what exactly happened? Again only if you're okay with talking about it.
>>
Sorry if my response to the guy who said that his sister was blind was off putting. I'm not even entirely sure if you guys know what I'm talking about. I just found it weird that I posted about her and then someone came along and said they had a blind sister shortly afterwards. I kind of needed to respond and I feel like I was only trying to discredit them and that's not appropriate. I shouldn't have tried to attack someone for their post because I don't know their story, I don't know what they deal with.

Anyways,

Me and my sister talked about it and she says that she was just kind of caught up in everything. She said I felt extra handsome, I was extra warm, extra comfortable, my voice seemed extra deep, and she just didn't think about what she was doing. She's really embarrassed about it. She said that she wasn't really acting in her right mind.
>>
>>37301526
Don't worry guy. Guy seemed like a bit of a meme post anyway.

I'm glad your sister feels comfortable enough with you though. I wish you'd stick around and give updates every once in a while.
>>
>>37301526
did you tell her that you love her?
>>
>>37301526
Glad to hear you are such an amazing person to your sister, as kissy said, keep updating us

In other news I am having mental breakdowns because I experienced being powerless and unable to help the one person I love the most
>>
>>37302159
Oh no what happened? Is it bad?
>>
>>37302159
>I experienced being powerless and unable to help the one person I love the most
I'm sorry. What happened?
>>
>>37302239
>>37302259
We were having a night walk behind the city in the woods, we were absolutely far into them when my gf got insane after menstruation pain. I carried her home in my arms for hour and a half while I was looking at her, she was painfully moaning from it and I couldn't do anything to help her at that moment

When we got home I gave her pain pills, but I couldn't even hug her because of the pain. I went home after she got better and got home at 3 am, lied down and cried myself to sleep

The feeling you can't help a person you love so much, that did more for you than anyone else, the one who you'd die for is devastating and I hope I don't ever have to go through it again, or that anyone has to go through it
>>
>>37302517
Jesus, does she get those regularly? Has she been to a gyno, at least to get some better pain meds?
I feel genuinely sorry for everyone who gets wrecked like that by menstruation. My little sister sometimes has months where she's basically just cramping and crying five days straight.
Also
>go to sleep at half past five
>wake up at 10
Thanks body but why
>>
>>37302626
>Austria has a 4chan pass

Now confirmed.
>>
>>37302632
Yeah, I phoneposting a lot and it's such a pain in the posterior otherwise.
But how'd you know? Did Hiroshima do something?
>>
>>37302635
Recaptcha is broken. Only 4chan pass holders can post.
>>
>>37302647
Oh. That's why /lit/ is even more dead than usual, I was already wondering what happened.
>Hiroshima needs to monetize 4chins
>calls moot at Google
>herro moot, prease turn off captcha hai
>mootykins does
>Hiroshima now swimming in autismbux
Just according to keikaku
Seriously though, 20 bucks a year, I mean, with how much time I spend in this shithole that's an amazing deal.
>>
Is it over
>>37302651
>prease turn off captcha hai
Kek
>>
Fuck you Hiro
I want Moot to come back
>>
What happened? Have we started the fire?
>>
>>37302858
Yeah, we're now returning to our scheduled programming.

>>37302871
I like to believe that he's still anonymous shitposting about Australians and Rei to this day.
>>
>>37303002
Us poorfags can be in the presence of the rich Ojou-sama again.
Now you should go into your sister's room, looking all aggrieved and disheveled, and tell her she did some really really naughty things to you when she was drunk. She can only make it up to you by offering her body for you to reenact these heinous acts of hers.
>>
>>37303221
>ojou-sama
OHOHOHOHOHO
And well seeing as its way too hot for lewding right now, we're just at the pool drinking (bad, because I just had Noilly Prat) vodka martinis. Still fun.
But I hope she'll stay home tonight so we can spend some time together.
>>
>>37303267
>too hot
I haven't experienced a spring so cold ever.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>37303293
It's got 30C here, to me that's hot. But I'm definitely more at home in cooler weather (better for my head too)
>>
Fucking recaptcha
Anyway I talked a little more with my brother this morning and he basically said what he'd said yesterday. He asked if I was going to be okay and gave me a quick peck on the lips, not in a romantic way but it still made me tingle.
>>37303311
30C here too, it's only May and I'm already wishing for winter
>>
>>37303311
22C here, I didn't know this was supposed to feel so cold.
>>
>>37303365
I'm glad you're doing okay. It'll probably be weird for a while but I think you'll just go back to being "normal siblings" which, altogether, isn't so bad.
Apart from the heat I mean. I'm really tempted to just retreat to my 18C AC'd room but my mother would chew me out for "not enjoying the weather".

>>37303380
Depends where you're from I guess. I don't do well in heat unless I'm up to my neck in water or at least surrounded by cold drinks constantly.
>>
File: IMG_7988.jpg (19KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7988.jpg
19KB, 512x287px
>>37299868
My sister lives on the other side of the cuontry cause of her job, so can't hug her.

I sent her an "I love you" text, does that count though?
>>
>>37303365
>a quick peck on the lips
So you're saying there's a chance
>>
>>37303422
Sure. Report back with what she texts.
>>
>>37303380
>22C here
Same here, I hate the fucking heat. REEEEEE sun just supernova already.
>>
>>37303441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA
>>
>>37303473
All I can feel is cold. Though maybe it's actually hot outside.
>>
>>37303457
She replied "I love you too" and a bunch of stuff about how she misses me and wants to do stuff together/spend time together when she gets back, but she literally always says that and when she gets back she just spends all her time with her local friends and we hardly do anything together except maybe 1 or 2 movies.
>>
>>37301452
I'd be okay with talking about it but I don't want to risk ruining the mood right now.
>>37303410
Thanks, I hope things stay the way they are.
No offense but your mother sounds really entitled
>>37303441
As much as I want to believe otherwise there wasn't any real intention behind it.
>>
>>37303555
Why don't you bug her about it?
>>
>>37303577
None taken, my mother tries her hardest to be a stereotypical married-rich-does-nothing cunt.
>>
>>37303580
Because I have a weak personality and depression and easily give up. The only thing that works in getting her to spend more time with me is guilting her by reminding her of my depression and the time I was admitted to hospital and how sad she was. It feels despicable, but it works like a charm in guilting her to spend time with me."
>>
>>37303676
You're never gonna improve your relationship with her like that.
>>
>>37303477
I love that movie. Thinking about it, it was a movie about 2 robots.
>>37303577
Sorry it was a movie reference you probably don't
>>
>>37303697
What else can I do?

To be honest she's probably better off without me. She's an uber intelligent workaholic that's probably going to be a great mother and working mum one day, I'm just a loser with no drive. I'm nothing but a drag on her potential, if she wastes time on me it will just hold her back in her life. She's honestly better off if she just focuses on her life and forgets about me.
>>
>>37303441
I wouldn't look into it, my dad gave me the same peck on the lips after explaining why we can't be together
>>
>>37303577
>risk ruining the mood
It's not like much else is happening in these threads.
>>
>>37303787
>Movie reference that the anon linked
>>
>>37303750
That's a terrible attitude to have in life.
>>
>>37303820
K. I don't care I'm probably gonna seppuku within 5 years anyway
>>
>>37303577
Don't worry about mood or anything, if you want to talk about it just talk
>>37303809
Sorry I'm stupid
>>
>>37303577
>ruining the mood
It's not like it can get any worse.
>>
>>37303795
>>37303910
>>37303948
I guess

>16, met my ex (18) and was really happy, young love and all that
>He was nice at first and everything was going great for a few months until both his parents died from a car accident, he was the only survivor
>I know it was hard on him, he was an only child with barely any extended family and while he had his own apartment, his parents and some friends were his only real social interaction
>After his dad died in hospital he started to withdraw into himself, I tried to help him but he'd just push me away
>In private he forced me to do things I didn't want, pushed me around, hit me, became emotionally apathetic
>Threatened me with things he'd do to me if we broke up, I never mentioned breaking up he was just being paranoid
>I only let him do and say these things because I thought I could help him and work it out together, I didn't tell anyone about it and I didn't realize how much it actually hurt me and how numb I became to it

This went on until some friends including my brother wanted to come over to his place for a night, which was over a year ago now. All I really know from this point on is bullet points from what others told me, it's just a blank spot in my memory.
>I was already staying over
>Everything was going fine until they'd got me to sit on a friend's lap as a stupid joke
>Ex completely snapped, pulled me off him and threw me against the closet, it was wooden and I cut my knee on the corner, he kept hitting me
>Arguments started, brother pulled me away, the others had his back, ex had a breakdown and the guys took me and my stuff out, one friend had a car and drove us home
>Got home, apparently I was crying and kept saying I had to go back to him, brother took care of my leg and held me in bed until I calmed down and slept
>Ex tried to contact me the following weeks, my parents isolated me, stopped me from contacting him and threatened him with calling the police and he eventually stopped

Character limit
>>
>>37304092
Everyone who was there or was told what happened cut contact with him. I realized how he treated me was wrong and got over him quickly but I had problems being comfortable around other people and for a while my family were the only people I could hold a conversation with. My brother took care of me and was really understanding of my limits, spending a lot of time around me and helping me through school and uni which is around the time I started to have feelings.

Even after everything I still hope my ex found peace, what he did was wrong but he was obviously troubled for more reasons than just grief and the way everyone just dropped contact probably made him feel even worse, I did check his social media later on and he's barely used any of it, though I know he's moved out since.
>>
>>37304092
>>37304142
It's interesting how it seems almost everyone with an attraction to their family has had some sort of traumatic event or similar that they've helped them through or comforted them after (or generally depends a lot on them)
>>
>>37304092
>>37304142
That fucking sucks, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

>he forced me to do things I didn't want
What kind of things if that's not too personal?
>>
>>37304168
right? I told her exactly that a couple threads ago. You had your headaches and your sister was cuddling you a lot when they started, kissy was molested (and has severe anxiety so she depends on mook), Laura I don't know, Beargguy was diagnosed with density disorder , etc.
>>
>>37304168
It's probably the most common cause for developing incestuous feelings. I guess Laura is the outlier but being smol can be considered constant trauma.

>>37304222
Put your dick away
>>
>>37299959
They hug their family
This is the redded shitskin thread
>>
>>37304092
>>37304142
Damn, that sounds rough, at least you're out of it now
I can't help but feel bad for him though, it doesn't justify hurting you though
>>
>>37304168
That doesn't surprise me honestly, incestuous feelings aren't ever normal. Probably for the best.
>>37304222
What >>37304254 said.
>>37304268
Yeah I'm glad, I've gotten my life together since but my mom still treats me like fragile porcelain.

I feel bad too and I really do hope he's happy, he went through a lot and I think he just saw me as the only outlet for it.
>>
>>37304092
>>37304142
I'm really sorry that happened on both sides. Like the previous posters said, I hope you both get better.
>>
>>37304254
>being smol can be considered constant trauma.
Yea, it's gotta be this
really I don't know what makes me overlook the dad part, but oh well
>>
>>37304254
>>37304334
>Put your dick away
Come on now you've gotta throw me a bone here
>>
>>37304334
I forgot to ask, what classes are you taking in uni?
>>
>>37304452
Laura: Thread Killer

I'm alive if anyone cares. I got a new job with long hours that doesn't let me use my phone unless I'm on my lunch break, and I've been too exhausted to try to interact with the thread after work. Pays well though, so that's good.
>>
>>37304452
Sorry for the late reply, I'm studying towards a bachelor's in accountancy. I do look forward to technology slowly replacing my future.

Thankfully tuition fees aren't as much of a problem as in the US
>>
>>37305163
>Deer lives
Well phew, I was wondering. What job if I can be curious?

>>37305204
My best friend is doing accounting too because her mother has a firm she could start in immediately but she says the same stuff.
>>
>>37305163
I was about to send you a stupid doodle to see if you were alive, you asshole. Glad to see you're still here.
>>37305204
>accountancy
Ayy my sister is planning on the same.
>>
>>37305235
I don't want to be specific, but it involves trains and shit. Also, it was about 35C yesterday and we don't have any pools, so don't complain

>>37305249
I like stupid doodles
>>
I think I found Austria posting a cute dress
>>37305468
>>
>>37305577
Flat as a board, could be her.
>>
>>37305577
>pale skin
>unkempt brown hair
>flat

looks like her alright. I'd have to look for that desk pic and compare
>>
>>37305577
Grade A detective work, anon.

>>37305602
Wow, rude.

>>37305626
I-It's not unkempt, I ran out of shampoo.
>>
>>37305648
>I ran out of shampoo.
You ran out of which one?
>>
>>37305673
Maybe I'm retarded but what?
Do you mean what shampoo? It's something by John Frieda for brunette hair, I dunno.
>>
>>37305648
>I-It's not unkempt, I ran out of shampoo.

unkempt =! dirty
>>
>>37305204
At least you're shooting for something, I wageslave, shitpost, and vidya
>>37305602
Kek
>>
>>37305648
That's a lot of freckles skin damage. You should have your sister slather you in sunscreen
Buy more shampoo, have 2 bottles for when the other one runs out
>>
>>37305724
Oh, well then yeah. But it was windy, long hair is a fucking pain.

>>37305726
You're one to laugh, smol.

>>37305745
Yeah, I know. I can put my arm out and watch myself turn red in real time, it's exciting. Even slathered in 50+ sunscreen, so I just kinda try to avoid the sun altogether if possible.
>buy more shampoo
I'm only legally an adult, the maid buys stuff like that usually.
>>
>>37305785
>so I just kinda try to avoid the sun altogether if possible.

so you're not going to take up golfing again?
>>
>>37305821
I'm going to rent a refugee to carry a parasol for me at all times.
No just kidding, my mom said I'm not allowed to do that. Seriously I don't really wanna golf again but we'll see.
>>
>>37305785
>the maid buys stuff like that usually.
Fucking Ojou-samas and their care free lifes.
>>
>>37305907
Well I mean, we still have to pay for it. And for them. It just saves me the trip to the store.
>>
>>37305785
>You're one to laugh, smol.
Cool, I am laughing
>Yeah, I know. I can put my arm out and watch myself turn red in real time, it's exciting. Even slathered in 50+ sunscreen, so I just kinda try to avoid the sun altogether if possible.
When I go out in the sun I just accept my.fate and don't even try and put on sunscreen
You should let your sister put some on anyways, for fun
>>37305856
>rent a refugee
That's dangerous games there Austria
>>
>>37305984
Now I'm imagining you just lying starfish in the sun and waiting for the inevitable.
>you should let your sister put some on anyways, for fun
It is definitely fun. She put some on my back today and it's really nice.

>That's dangerous games
I guess. Why can't I have a manservant. ;_;
>>
>>37306055
>Why can't I have a manservan
>not wanting a womanservant
>>
>>37306065
I'd feel bad about treating a qt girl like a slave though.
If anything I'd rather woman-serve myself.
>>
>>37306104
>not appreciating the defiling of young, supple women in contrast to what they were actually made for (protecting and comfort)

and I thought you were some sort of tasteful person
>>
>>37306308
But I appreciate that, I'd just much rather have me be the defilee (?) than the defiler.
>>
>>37306055
Whenever I get sunburn my parents slap/poke/punch it
>>37306308
hnnnnng
>>37306340
Agreed, patrician taste
>>
>>37306340
you could be neither and just watch or your dad could pay the slave while the qt slave lets you believe she's not getting any money like woodhouse
>>
>>37306394
My sister likes tapping seemingly every freckle on my body, especially if I'm sunburnt.
>patrician taste
You know it girl
>>
>>37306420
>tfw no qt slave girl whose eyes I can rub with sand when she fucks up my eggs in the morning
>>
>>37306423
>>37306441
And my trip vanishes again.
>>
>>37306441
>>37306423
>because how goddamn hard can it be to put your trip on properly?
>>
>>37306450
you are going to eat all the spider webs
>>
>>37306450
Hopefully like your life in the future
>>
File: IoiFcHp.gif (1MB, 693x390px) Image search: [Google]
IoiFcHp.gif
1MB, 693x390px
>>37306455
>>37306498
I've been re-watching it waiting for the new season and it's just way fun.
>>
>>37306542
Yeah I spent the last 24 hours (not including sleep, am a member of the Weak club) doing exactly that, that's why I brought it up.
>>
File: 1492879373409.jpg (216KB, 1056x703px) Image search: [Google]
1492879373409.jpg
216KB, 1056x703px
>>37306613
>He gets more than 3-4 hours of sleep a night
lucky bastard
>>
>>37306669
what's keeping you awake? Besides the noises that your mom makes when she's being plowed by a man who aged like fine wine
>>
>>37306789
Want to know the trick to stop feeling guilt?
Never stop, now go and use her used panties.
>>
>>37306736
They have the common courtesy to keep it down when they make sweet passionate love founded on decades of intimacy and love that none of us will ever experience
What keeps me up? I don't know
My Dad's got that oldish man look, you can tell he's aged, but in a good way, so yea I guess fine wine it is. My mom still looks a maybe 35
I guess looking younger now will be good later
>>
>>37306789
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it
>>
File: 11963.gif (448KB, 401x360px) Image search: [Google]
11963.gif
448KB, 401x360px
>>37299868
Can we get these threads banned? They serve no purpose and don't belong on here.
>>
>>37306875
>I guess looking younger now will be good later

No Laura, don't get your hopes up. Your dad would probably only fuck you at gunpoint no matter how hot you are

>>37306890
>implying most threads serve a purpose besides entertainment

there's a filter feature you know. Just put in "imouto" or "incest". If you don't want to, then you also like """useless""" threads
>>
>>37306875
>Laura will look like a 12 year old for the rest of her life.
Marry me.
>>
>>37306876
Didn't Oscar Wilde get hard labor for that?
>>
>>37306974
Yes, it also feels good on your dick, come on do it.
>>
>>37306986
Well played

I mean wow, how many times have you watched that season?
>>
>>37307122
To be honest I've probably seen every season three times now or so.
>>
>>37307142
You have a really good memory (although that episode was one of the more memorable ones)
>>
>>37307273
I honestly don't, I've gotten really scared in the last few months because I felt...beside myself sort of, like not able to remember what I'd have for lunch that same day and stuff like that, but then I remember quotes from silly cartoons or various poems with no problem. No idea.
>>
>>37307392
I remember you quoted a novel from Pratchett not long ago, and I'm sure your brain is teeming with cultural references and shit. You just have a bad short term memory right now, it's a really common problem to have
>>
>>37306939
Come on now, that's rude
>>37306947
You uh
Ya like 12 year olds?
I look more 14-16 anyhow

And I was looking to make someone as jealous about their relationship as me with that description of their sex, but I missed the mark on that one
>>
>>37307469
Yeah I remember quotes rather well I guess, or trivia generally, but for example I have to put whatever appointments I might have into a calendar, and sometimes my sister tells me about something we're going to do and I have just no recollection of talking about it at all.
So that's a bit worrying, especially with all the pills. But apparently my brain is still totally okay so I don't know.
>>
>>37307518
>Come on now, that's rude

It's really not. Your dad not wanting to fuck you has nothing to do with your appearance or personality. It's because you're his little girl
>>
>>37307518
>Ya like 12 year olds?
No...not at all, I just happen to like older women that look younger.

>I look more 14-16 anyhow
Well that works too.

> but I missed the mark on that one
Well if it makes you feel better, you did kinda make me sad because I realized I'll never have anything like that.
>>
>>37307169
Good, also remember to keep a pair. She won't even notice.
>>
>>37307526
>Yeah I remember quotes rather well I guess, or trivia generally
>trivia

You're hard on yourself but you can't fool me, I know you're a bright one

>sometimes my sister tells me about something we're going to do and I have just no recollection of talking about it at all.

you ever get distracted by her beauty or whatever? That's a thing that happens to people in love right?
>>
>>37307599
And that's the part most out of my control, of course
>>37307617
Oh, duh, legal aged girls who look like illegal age girls, of course, silly me
Yay, now we're all sad
I'm gonna leave for K's in maybe and hour
>>
>>37307656
Well thank you anon. I don't know I'm just super afraid of my brain giving up sorta, be it from pills or migraines or bad luck. But nobody in my family ever had any brain problems so I think I'm gonna be fine.
>distracted by her beauty
Lol yesterday evening I basically just stared at her until she asked what's wrong. I can focus on the silliest things that suddenly seem super attractive. She has really nice collarbones.
>>
>>37307734
>I'm gonna leave for K's in maybe and hour
So what did you decide? Are you going to tell him?
>>
>>37307852
Tell him what? That she'd love her father's baby batter in her love box?
>>
>>37307758
>collarbones

I can understand why you'd focus on them if they're larger than her breasts
>>
>>37307095
>>37307640
What was this deleted reply?

Also hi thread day off with aniki so probably not gonna be doing much posting until later
>>
>>37307852
Yea, how I'm gonna do it I don't know
Everytime I think out a conversation in my head and come in with a plan it goes out the window in 5 seconds anyway because I can't choke the words out
>>
>>37307997
They're not. Just look very attractive. They're kinda pronounced and I just wanna kiss along them.
Oh well.
>>
>>37308027
Weird, it was just him saying that he would give it a shot, since his cousin is still staying a few more days,
>>37308034
Good luck, I know you'll figure something out.
>>
>>37308152
so then do it. Gotta appreciate every last part of your nee-san's body
>>
File: 1492290038348.gif (597KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
1492290038348.gif
597KB, 500x553px
>>37308189
I actually did that this afternoon. It felt super intimate and nice.
>>
>>37308233
cute. Any more to tell?
>>
>>37308275
It didn't really escalate into full-blown lewd because we were at the pool and our parents were home but she rubbed me a bit through my shorts and hnng.
But really mostly just stealing kisses and being cutesy.
>>
>>37308152
>I just wanna kiss along them.
Good taste again, Austria-chan.
>>
My brother just left two hours ago and I flicked out on his bed. I probably shouldn't do that anymore.

I swear I only did it because it's a comfier double bed not because it smells like him or anything
>>
>>37308415
You're never moving on, are you?
>>
>>37308415
"Forget" your panties for when he comes back
>>
>>37308415
That's such a classic.
I can't blame you since I've done that a lot too but it probably won't help with not being attracted to him anymore.
>>
>>37308415
>probably should do that more
fixed your typo there
>>
>>37308425
I'll give it a good try and start by avoiding his underwear. Baby steps.
>>37308469
That actually sounds pretty funny, I'm going to do it. He'll know it's just a prank.
>>
>>37308415
Did you spray his pillow and bed with your 'scent'?

Grab one of his used shirts put it on and masturbate while sniffing his used boxers next.
>>
>>37308545
>just a prank
Yeah, just like confessing your undying love to him was just a prank, right?
>>
>>37308563
>top 10 pranks that went too far.png
>>
>>37308415
man you really are a lot like laura

speaking of

>>37308549
put your trip back on
>>
>>37308625
As a prank, it did not go far enough.
>>
>>37308549
>spray his pillow and bed with your 'scent'
I'm not a cat.
I don't get underwear sniffing, I preferred using them a little and then putting them in his clean pile.
>>37308563
He's not going to take it badly.
>>
>>37308693
>I preferred using them a little and then putting them in his clean pile.
That's disgusting. And really hotadorable.
>>
>>37308645
What?? You think I'm the plank? I'm not, I have never tripped before.
>>37308693
>I preferred using them a little and then putting them in his clean pile.
What a lewd girl we have here. Good.
>>
>>37308693
Just wear his shirt, it smells like him and that's really nice.
I'm getting major flashbacks to being 17.
>>
>>37308693
How can you be so sure? Considering you told him everything just a day ago he might think you actually forgot them after schlicking on his bed.
>>
>>37308754
I would but all his used shirts are washed. I'm wearing one of his clean hoodies.
>>37308783
I probably should have mentioned he ran a similar prank just before he left, he went in my room and showed me a pair of boxers and jokingly said something like "Hey do you need these while I'm gone?". I'm going to put a sticky note on the panties and say something similar so he knows it's just banter
>>
>>37308871
After you masturbated in them? You know he's going to check for your love scent like a good onii-chan.

Remember to post results.
>>
>>37309000
>Remember to post results.
trips demand it
>>
>>37308871
Well that's the second best thing. My sister just to jokingly chew me out for constantly wearing her tops, aha.
>>
>>37308871
>Hey do you need these while I'm gone?

That's kind of mean. That and the kiss on the lips, he's kinda playing with your head after the emotionally exhausting confession you had last night
>>
>>37309089
He's just tsun, he'll come around soon enough.
>>
>>37309089
I guess you could see it that way but from my perspective he's just trying to deal with the awkwardness and help me through humor which is a natural coping mechanism. I love him a lot, it still hurts and I've sobbed a couple times today but dwelling on the issue too long and getting depressed over it will just make things worse.

Making jokes about issues trivialises them and can help you through the worst.
>>
>>37309271
Fair point, but I still think it's pretty soon for that
>>
>>37309271
I agree, but of course it might actually hurt you if you'd take it seriously or feel like it's too soon to make jokes but you seem to be doing okay.
The shlicking probably helps.
>>
>turned down hanging out with my brother and his friends last night
>he told me that they were teasing him about me
>they all said I was thick
>I asked what he thought
>he agrees

What should I think? I guess my fat has started to be stored in better spots since I started exercising.
>>
File: 1432838977805.jpg (37KB, 438x238px) Image search: [Google]
1432838977805.jpg
37KB, 438x238px
>>37309845
>they all said I was thick
>>
>>37309845
>What should I think?
That you're doing a good job, good for you,THICC-chan
Now go and become THICCER.
>>
>>37309955
I'm just another anonymous poster I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm disappointed in my brother though. They said plently of really dirty things about me and he didn't stand up for me. He said that he just took it. Like you can't sit there and listen to your friends batter up your sister and fantasize about doing all sorts of things to her and not say anything. Then he told me about it? I actually kinda liked his friends and now I'm not sure that I want to hang out with them anymore. Also I feel weird wearing anything other than jeans around my brother now. I didn't expect to be so thrown off by my brother admitting that he sees me attractive sexually. It's kinda ironic, or it would be if I was anything other than just another anonymous poster.
>>
>>37309955
Don't steal my nicknames

>>37310175
Well, anonymous poster, it doesn't sound like anything to get worried about yet. Don't psych yourself out.
Wear a bikini around him
>>
>>37310175
So it is you Anon_
I get where you're coming from, it is weird that he didn't say anything to them, if I heard anyone friend or not saying anything about my sister I'd kick their ass right there. Where they like drunk or something?

> I'm not sure that I want to hang out with them anymore
Well, I'd would start avoiding them at least.

>Also I feel weird wearing anything other than jeans around my brother now
But don't your jeans actually accentuate your THICCNESS, but I guess skirts and summer dresses would be just as bad.
>>
>>37310357
I'm sorry but unlike the typical narrative I'm really not attracted to him. Maybe if he got over his wardrobe of generic basketball shorts and tshirts and maybe grew enough of a spine to stand up for his sister I might consider treating him a little. But that's not what's happening so I don't plan to.

>>37310475
I don't know if they were drunk, I got mad and left before I could even think about something like that.

I have one pair of really unappealing mom jeans that I'm wearing. Everything else shows off more than I want to.
>>
>>37310583
>Maybe if he got over his wardrobe of generic basketball shorts and tshirts and maybe grew enough of a spine to stand up for his sister I might consider treating him a little.
So there's hope.

Maybe tell your mom, that your brother's friends were harrassing you, so they can stop? I dunno.
>>
>>37310583
What about wide, flowing summer dresses? They're top comfy and don't really give away much of your body I'd say? Depends how thicc you are, of course.
>>
>>37310583
>basketball shorts and tshirts
Don't insult my entire wardrobe, it's comfy
It's likely he was just uncomfortable and didn't want to say anything, or that he didn't think they were saying anything trying to insult you. Talk to him more about it, figure out what he was thinking.
>>
>>37310667
>so there's hope
Don't get too excited.

It's less that they said it and more that they all agree that they would "spread them over and eat it until her legs were shaking" is what bothers me. I don't think I can be comfortable around them if that's the consensus.
>>
>>37310764
I don't have many dresses. More skinny jeans, now revealing shorts due to lower body growth, and short skirts also more revealing due to lower body growth. I wouldn't mind some sun dresses, it's getting pretty hot outside. I think I could wear them without a problem. They aren't maxi skirts, which I have one of and do not wear anymore because it's just a little too much now.

>>37310765
I just expected him to actually stand up for me somewhat. I'm annoyed that he didn't.
>>
>>37310882
Definitely recommending it. You can get some really cute dresses for not a lot of money too, and they're the best thing to wear in summer.
Especially if you're naked underneath
>>
>>37310882
I'm saying they weren't insulting you, so he probably saw no need to stand up for you. Not that agreeing with them is a good thing, but I'm sure they meant no harm.
>>
>>37310882
>>37311092
I'm no expert but I feel like guys often use crass/lewd humor in a way that seems off putting, but it's meant to be flattering/complimenting? Especially when drunk.
>>
>>37311009
What a lewd suggestion. Sounds like a nice activity for when we go to california in a few weeks.

>>37311092
It's not that they were insulting me. It's that it's just weird to be around all of them if that's what they think about me.
>>
File: 1495897082594.jpg (80KB, 606x606px) Image search: [Google]
1495897082594.jpg
80KB, 606x606px
My father yelled at me today for not talking to people.
I cry whenever people talk to me.
>>
>>37311266
I get that part, but I don't think there's a reason to be mad at your brother
>>
>>37311266
Yeah it's honestly really comfy. Air out the goods a bit.
>>
>>37311297
wow same thing just happened to me
>>
>>37311329
He shouldn't stand by as they turned me from friend to a sexual object. He's my brother, he just shouldn't have been okay enough with it to let them do what they want.

>>37311377
It would be nice to be free
>>
>>37311385
He called me rude because I nod or shake my head when people ask me things. It hurts to talk to people.
>>
>>37311468
does it hurt when people hug you?
>>
File: 1492713958736.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1492713958736.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>36 posters
Just use some chatroom guys, no one else joins these threads.
>>
File: gore-lor.jpg (45KB, 610x815px) Image search: [Google]
gore-lor.jpg
45KB, 610x815px
>>37311495
Yes. It used to be my favorite thing, but now, whenever even my family hugs me I feel like breaking down.
>>
File: nosebleed.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nosebleed.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>37311542
that's a shame anon. I would have given you a big ol' hug and a kiss on the cheek
>>
>>37311606
I appreciate it, anon. <3
>>
Well, it's over, I don't know when I'll be home to give a full update
>>
>>37310806
>It's less that they said it and more that they all agree that they would "spread them over and eat it until her legs were shaking"
Jesus, how could he have been ok with this, I can get why you're so uncomfortable.

>>37311540
We sometimes hit over 50 posters.
>>
>>37311779
oh fuck, I'm sorry Laura
>>
>>37311779
Damn. I'm sorry Laura. Talk to us when you get home and feel like it.
>>
>>37311779
Welp, we're here when ever you want to talk about it. Hope you're feeling somewhat ok.
>>
not a single post about the subject of the thread, what's the point of this bullshit
>>
I chickened out of the panties idea it was stupid, tried to go to bed early but now I'm just feeling like shit about everything and can't sleep.
>>37311779
I'm sorry, here for you if you need it.
>>
>>37311779
I'm sorry Laura.
Keep your chin up; you did your best.
>>
>>37312014
Why? The idea was genius, he would be pounding you right now.
>>
>>37311947
Attentionwhoring and LARPing.
Have you noticed just about every tripfag is a """female"""? Just how many brother-fuckers do you think are on /r9k/?
>>
>>37311779
Fuck, I'm sorry. Take care of yourself, we're here for you.
>>37312014
It was probably for the best not to do it. What's wrong?
>>
>>37312357
I realized that since I confessed my life has just been in limbo and I don't actually know what the fuck I'm supposed to do with it, getting over it is only part of the problem and I don't think I'll ever stop loving him, everything I did to get better after my ex was just to prove myself to him as someone he could do more than just care for and now that's all in the water.

Everything's so pointless and nothing's distracting me, I tried to go to bed early but I've just spent it on my phone trying to distract myself from thinking which obviously isn't working. I wish he was here to tell me it's okay, I know I shouldn't depend on him like that but I can't stop thinking about all of this, I love him and right now I don't ever want that to stop even if he doesn't feel the same. I wish he'd at least have given me a try and I can't stay positive about it anymore, I just feel worthless now.
>>
Did Laura and K break up?
>>
>>37312925
Yes. Unless she deliberately made it sound like that and is playing with us, which is very unlikely.
>>
>ella and laura are currently the two biggest pity partyers itt
who would've thought

>>37312925
that's what was implied
>>
>>37312631
I'm sorry you're feeling shit, I don't really have any good advice for you right now. Just try to get some sleep, you said he was sleeping over so he'll be at home for you in the morning right? Think about that.

>>37312965
Considering they're both going through the same thing but at different stages it's not at all surprising.
>>
File: 3EpvjZL.png (372KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
3EpvjZL.png
372KB, 585x585px
>tfw no lewd tonight because my sister has some friend over and apparently making steaks at midnight is a thing now
W H Y
>>
>>37313243
have you been lewding literally every night since it started? don't act like some overly dependent puppy dog, cause if you do it's going to get old for her
>>
>>37313292
Not every night but nearly yeah. Twice we didn't because of my migraines.
And yeah I'm trying not to. It's not just about the lewd, I just thought we'd spend the night together so I'm kinda disappointed.
But yeah I'll try not to act all pissy and dependant.
>>
>>37312631
I don't know what to say, maybe have another talk with him when he comes back?
>>
>>37313362
in fact if you stopped for a couple days, maybe she'd come back to you way stronger than you'd expect. Both of you actually eager and craving for each other's bodies, you'd have some intense sex

basically don't keep things exactly the way they've been for the past few weeks, big no-no if you want my opinion
>>
File: 1475731385649.png (809KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1475731385649.png
809KB, 792x792px
>>37313465
B-but the lewding!
I get what you're saying. I mean it hasn't always been me initiating stuff so I'm pretty sure she's just as eager for it (or nearly anyway) as I am. But maybe you're right and letting things cool down a bit won't hurt.
I just have this weird fear that if we slow down she'll sorta wake up and realize this is crazy
>>
>>37311812
>>37311841
>>37311847
>>37312025
>>37312357
Thank you, it means something
>>37312014
>>37312631
I've been there, just being completely directionless
It sounds bad, but right now I just find ways to occupy time and try not to think about it. Focus on your sibling relationship
I don't know that's all I got, but I'm not doing so good myself so maybe don't take it from me
>>37313243
I once found my dad making burgers around the same time

I don't want to talk much but I guess I owe you guys something
He was a mix of mad and I guess disappointed that he, as he described, put a lot of effort into things for nothing
He said it wasn't fair to him, which I agreed with. I apologized a lot and asked if he wanted me to leave but he said he doesn't want to leave me "totally alone so I guess we're still friends out of pity and I might be spending the night
>>
>>37313524
You did say she was initiating most of it. So unless she's lewding you out of sympathy (which it doesn't sound like it judging from when she had an emotional breakdown because you went to a party), no, she won't have second thoughts, quite the opposite. But if you're going with that, find something to do which would get in the way of sex and cuddling instead of shutting her out for no apparent reason
>>
>>37313619
Wait, I don't get it, so you're there with him right now? It's not really clear did he break up with you or is he still giving you a chance?
>>
File: 1485977410414.jpg (110KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1485977410414.jpg
110KB, 392x495px
Hey thread, I'm sorry I'm bothering you with tripping without not bringing pure love content but this is the last place I can go to, my friends have abandoned me, my family doesn't care, nobody cares Anymore

I have been at my gfs place till midnight, at 23:45 she randomly got distant towards me and I have no idea why, tried texting her and the last message was "you did nothing wrong, some of my problems are my own making, good night" rough translation

I have no idea what happened as we went from "embracing each other while talking and being sweet" to "distance" in less than a second, it just happened

I have been physically shaking since then, I don't know what to do
>>
>>37313619
Damn Laura, I'm genuinely sorry. I can't begin to imagine how much that sucks, but for whatever it's worth we're here if you wanna talk, or email me whenever. And please be okay.

>>37313658
Well right now she's occupied with her friend anyway so I'm just up in my room. We'll probably spend most of tomorrow together and I really don't know if I could just tell her No? Or just pretend I'm busy with vidya all day?
>>
>>37313732
>>37313732
>I really don't know if I could just tell her No? Or just pretend I'm busy with vidya all day?

You don't want to do either, that'll just come off as avoiding her. Just go out and pretend you're meeting a friend or something
>>
>>37313619
I'm sorry Laura I hope you can get past this. I wish I had more to say other that I feel for you.
>>
>just bought a new rifle
>sister is disappointment because she wanted a pistol
I don't think I was in the wrong, she really doesn't know what she wants and she's never even fired a rifle.
>>
>>37313712
tell her to cut the bullshit and actually talk to you instead of being ambiguous
>>
>>37313619
I'm sorry for what happened Laura, hope you can get better soon ^^
>>
>>37313802
But she knows I don't randomly meet friends on Sunday and I've met my only real friend for coffee yesterday.
What if I tell her I want to take a break for a few days? Would that seem like blowing her off? I mean I don't really want to anyway.
>>
>>37313838
take her to the range then. Introduce her to the greatness of shoulder-fired firearms then later tonight get her familiar with hip-firing, specifically by spraying her chest with a hot load
>>
>>37313838
>she's never even fired a rifle
Fix that as soon as you can

>>37313882
Tell her you want to spend a few days alone thinking about your relationship or something
>>
>>37313678
Yea we broke up, but I guess I'm pitiful enough that he still wants to be my friend
>>37313732
Thanks
>>37313712
I'm sorry I don't know what to say, but we're here
>>37313810
Yea nothing much anyone can do, but thanks for just being here
>>
>>37313865
I did that already, that's the answer I basically got from her and I'm kinda starting to be sure she has bipolar disorder, mood swings are normal, she goes from happy to sad and back a lot

This is the only person I ever felt anything for, nobody else attracted me
>>
>>37313838
What kinda rifle?

>>37313925
But doesn't that make it seem like I'm having doubts about our relationship? I don't at all. I don't even want to spend a day separated from her.
>>
>>37313882
Oh I'm sure you could come up with something, it's your life. Maybe spend time with your dad?

And no, don't tell her you want a break either. Give her the impression you're busy. She'll want you more.
>>
>>37313940
Email me if you need someone to vent to

>>37313838
Dang it I have a drawing relevant to this but I'm not home
>>
>>37313968
So you're saying if I survive a few days without her healing touch she'll eventually jump me like a bitch in heat?
Because that might be worth it.
>>
>>37313922
>>37313925
Well, I exaggerated on that, but she's only fired two or three shots.
I've been trying to get her into it, but we really don't have the time to get to the range since we're both in uni.
But I do try to teach her how to fight, though she hasn't kept up with her exercises.
Also, hip firing isn't exactly the most effective way to fire a weapon, and I don't want to kill her.
>>37313960
Nugget M44
>>37313988
Describe it.
>>
>>37314028
I'll post it when I get my butt home but it's a sketch
>>
>>37314000
That is what I'm saying. And I don't know if your sister would be the kind of person to fuck someone just to get back at you, but that's not gonna happen if she's actually under the impression you're busy.
>>
>>37314028
>Also, hip firing isn't exactly the most effective way to fire a weapon, and I don't want to kill her.

I was talking about ejaculating on her tits

>we're in uni

that explains the Mosin
>>
>>37314084
No way. She wouldn't ever do anything like that.

>>37314028
Excellent taste for a commie
>>
>>37313940
Hope you feel better soon, the thread is here when ever you need to vent.
I can't even imagine the awkwardness going on right now, are you actually staying the night?
>>
>>37314147
Right. Oh and if you're actually doing it and she comes to you at night, asking where you've been what you've been doing, I missed you, blablabla and coming onto you, you tell her you're too tired and if she would please let you sleep you'd appreciate it this would probably be the hardest part

>Excellent taste

It's a functional, inexpensive weapon, but there's nothing tasteful about it. As far as military surplus WW2 rifles go, someone of your standing would never want to fire anything less than a Schmidt Rubin K31 or perhaps a Swedish Mauser
>>
>>37314147
How dare you suggest I'm a communist!
I'm a full blooded capitalist.
I've just always wanted a nugget.
>tfw tried convincing my father to buy one when they were still going for 100
>never got me it
I think that's when my life really started to hit the skids.
>>37314113
Oh, I thought you wanted me to kill her.
>>
>>37314357
>Oh, I thought you wanted me to kill her.

Yeah no, the "hot load" thing was a pun.

Also, a Mosin is not a good rifle to fire for the first time. You could have gotten a .22 for about the same price
>>
>>37314413
I have a .22, a 30-06 and a 16 gauge; they weren't the best purchases me and my father made, but I have they're there nonetheless.
I just wanted the Mosin for the novelty of it.
>>
>>37314296
>would please let you sleep you'd appreciate it
You don't know my sister, she'd say something like "and since when do you sleep without orgasming first" and throw herself at me, giggling and start a tickling that turns to lewd fast.
And God knows I'd melt.

>>37314357
Definitely fun but that kick though.
>inb4 you're just smol
It can be both.
>>
>>37314451
pretend you're half-dead from exhaustion, and be unresponsive. She did that to you one time
>>
>>37314517
Yeah but I'm not a bundle of hyperactive energy, so I'd just drop it eventually if she's not seeming responsive - I'm sure if it were the other way around she'd tease and kiss and touch me until she got her way.
>>
>>37314603
> tease and kiss and touch me until she got her way.

tell her to stop being gay

or fall asleep on the couch. Yeah tomorrow night you should try watching a bunch of movies and sleeping in your living room. Don't be sitting; that'll give her easy access to your crotch. Lay down on the couch in such a way that she wouldn't have much room, cover yourself with a thin blanket if it's not too hot

If that doesn't work somehow then I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>37314713
>tell her to stop being gay
Hah. Recycling her jokes probably won't turn her off either.
I think you seriously overestimate my willpower, but thanks anyway anon. I guess I'll try.
>>
>>37314756
No problem. if you can spend most of tomorrow without her that'll be better than nothing. Non-stop sex and intimacy everyday can't be good honestly. You don't want it to burn out so quickly, do you?
>>
>>37314844
Of course not but I don't see how being intimate often necessarily means it'll 'burn out' more quickly. I figured a healthy sex life and good communication are essential to a great relationship.
>>
>>37314927
an indulgent sex life is not really synonymous with healthy. Not saying you should always be depriving yourself, but cooling off is good.

As for the "burn out" part, well you know what they say about young love. I mean what you have with your sister IS adorable, but you also sound like two teenagers
>>
>>37314247
No I decided I had to go home and be alone, he didn't say anything
I'd vent, but I don't know what to say, I've got nothing now
>>
>>37313940
I'm sorry, Laura. I really don't have much to add besides I hope you keep on seeing your posts here. I wish for things to get better for you.
>>
>>37315003
I suppose so.
But yeah we're very honeymoony I guess.
>>
>>37315094
The sad thing is that love and sex are not immune to the reality of boredom, which is pretty much why couples eventually look for things to "spice things up" (and the "progressive" ones eventually decide to have "open" relationships)

but then again she is your sister, so maybe being honeymoony (good way to put it) makes sense since it's already meant to be temporary. In this context, maybe the best way to enjoy it while it lasts is to keep doing it as often as you both like
>>
>>37315079
Are you going to be okay though? You better not be having stupid thoughts about harming yourself. I'd kick your ass if you did.
>>
>>37315086
I don't know what I'm gonna post, but I'll be here
>>37315354
No, I'd never do that, I bottle my emotions up
>>
>>37315480
Alright, that's okay then Laura. Maybe have a stiff drink instead, or watch animu. I know I sound like mother hen and shit but you'll be alright. And now I'll stop being so gay.
>>
>>37315480
>I don't know what I'm gonna post

You sound really bummed out, sad even. I figured this would sting, but not make you sad. You have your dad
>>
>>37315480
Bottling them up isn't always good for you either. One day it'll be too much for you and you'll snap. Just try to take it easy. Do something that you enjoy doing. Channel your frustrations into that.
>>
>>37315480
I was going to say post anything you want, but do whatever will help you at this time. Maybe Austria's advice or something similar to what the other posters said.
>>
>>37315523
I don't drink
>>37315525
I guess I'll tell him
>>37315560
I don't really have an outlet, if I play emotionally I fuck up and if I fuck up I get angrier
>>37315763
Yea I'll find something to do, I don't know what
>>
>>37316213
>I guess I'll tell him

Tell what to whom ?
>>
>>37316361
Tell her dad she broke up with K.
>>37316213
Hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>37316361
My dad about K, but I'll try my best to make sure he doesn't tell my mom
>>
>>37316428
I don't want to patronize you, but I'm sure rebound is a thing even for you. I hope you don't get any ideas if he hugs you and you get too comfortable
>>
>>37316476
I won't do anything with him
>>
>>37316665
it's not necessarily about doing. You could say something you'd regret, but it has been months so maybe you've learned not to do that
>>
>>37316716
>but it has been months so maybe you've learned not to do that
Even though I doubt Laura will try anything, time has told us she hasn't changed at all, she's still the same sperg she was when she got here.
>>
>>37316769
In case you couldn't tell, I was hinting at the time when they had a somewhat heartwarming talk after the confession and Laura kinda ruined the moment by saying "can we kiss?"
>>
>>37316880
Oh god, can't believe I forgot about that one, yeah she's gonna fuck up.
>>
>>37316966
kinda why I brought it up, I don't want Laura to embarrass herself. She doesn't need that right now
>>
>>37317042
Yeah, I kinda trust she wouldn't do something that dumb right now, though.
>>
File: 1495262006511.png (78KB, 446x534px) Image search: [Google]
1495262006511.png
78KB, 446x534px
Sorry this is late but
>>37314028
>Describe it.
I threw my hat in in a draw thread because I love the be drawn
>>
>>37313465
I don't have much relationship experience but why is it a bad thing for her to keep things going the same way?
>>
>>37317172
overindulging in something kills the excitement, makes it less fulfilling each time. At least once you're sliding down the bell curve that's the case, but being able to take a step back from time to time, delays that effect. Austria can barely stand being apart from her sister; we all know this kind of young naive love is the most short-lived there is. But then again, it's her sister, so maybe it doesn't matter that much
>>
>>37317475
>Austria can barely stand being apart from her sister

That seems like a good point but I feel like forcing space between them isn't necessarily the way to fix it. Can't she learn to function when being away from her sister without abstaining when she is?

It seems like there's a middle ground between shutting her out and being dependant on her. Plus, neither of them really want the former anyway so aiming for that seems like a bad idea. Wouldn't a better solution be to have other things to do that you enjoy when your partner isn't around so that her sister isn't the only important thing in her life she likes. Then, when she is around, enjoy that too? That way, it isn't soul crushing when a friend comes by to have steaks because being with her sister was the only thing she was looking forwards too.

I could be wrong, though. I'm pretty ignorant of these things. Maybe you're right. I feel like if she does pull away, though, she should tell her sister what's up so her sister doesn't misunderstand what's happening.
>>
>>37317854
I won't argue with anything you've said because it makes perfect sense and I agree with it. Being distant can't be the focus of a relationship, it's always about finding a middle ground. But what they have right now, I wouldn't call it a middle ground (although they've just started and it's especially Austria who's in love)
>>
Alright, talked to my dad, I can tell he felt bad and didn't know what to say he hugged me, did his best to console me, I didn't sperg out, but he didn't know what to say when I told him it was because of my feelings for him. He said it was good I was honest, and followed that with "I don't know"
We hugged for a bit, and that was all, I did my best to convince him not to tell my mom
>>
>>37318046
Must have been awkward for him, guess it's good he's so understanding.
>>
>>37318082
Yea he's great, makes it hard not to love him
Funny, I had to keep telling myself he doesn't want to do anything like that with me the whole conversation
>>
>>37317123
>white patches on the lips
For God's sake Kissy.
>>
>>37318046
Your dad really is a great person. Hope you're feeling better by any amount.
>>
>>37318007
I guess I misunderstood your posts. Sorry, anon.

>>37318046
>>37318114
Hang in there.
>>
>>37318046
Your dad seems pretty great

>>37318138
>For God's sake Kissy.
Even when people have no idea who I am they just know
>>
>>37318114
>I had to keep telling myself he doesn't want to do anything like that with me the whole conversation

aww poor Laura.
>>
>>37318328
Yea I'm trying, I got Monday off so that's another day to wallow, too bad my mom will be off and bloodhound my emotions like good mom
>>37318288
>>37318508
Yea, I love him, my non platonic feelings aside he's a great guy and a great dad
>>
Remember that every bad has a good
>>
>>37318508
Titcow are you still here?
How was the date?
>>
>>37319400
Yeah I'm here. Things going pretty good I got a haircut and we spent a lot of time together and went to see our parents after running some errands.
>>
File: 1494499437940.jpg (362KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494499437940.jpg
362KB, 1600x1200px
found a pic of laura hanging out with her dad after the break up too soon?
>>
>>37319462
That's nice, that reminds me, did he ever get you a ring like you wanted?
>>37319507
It's never too soon for smol bullying, well maybe except now.
>>
>>37319507
No, go ahead and laugh
>>37318624
Not sure if your sarcastic, either way
I'm gonna lie here and waste away for a bit, I played one game of Overwatch and got really mad so I'm not doing that
At this point I'm just trying not to cry
>>
>>37319546
No we had to help our parents with some medical expenses because my father's deductibles were so high thanks obamacare so it was put on hold for a while.
>>
>>37319693
I wasn't being sarcastic, I just thought there was something depressing about that sentence. Because you still have to hold back and you have to suppress yourself, even in a moment when you're trying to unload what's troubling you

don't try too hard not to cry, just do it if you need to
>>
>>37319773
Oh, sorry
I don't want cry, I want to just forget about it
>>
File: desu.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
desu.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>37319706
>mfw kissy is not some Obama worshipper
>>
>>37319832
>I want to just forget about it

all the more reason to cry if you ask me.
>>
Thicc-chan are you lurking? I want an update on your life.

How are things with your brother going?

How has your job been?

Any prospects for a relationship?

Planning on returning to school next semester?

Did anything come of the guy from your first time?
>>
>>37319693
>At this point I'm just trying not to cry
It's ok to cry and just let it all go.
I know it doesn't look like it right now, but someday you'll get everything you want, you're young you have plenty of time.

>>37319706
Oh yeah that's right. How is your dad btw?
>>
>>37319877
He's doing a lot better. He's eating well and lost a lot, and I mean a lot of weight. He's down like 15lb since he lost his vision (which is mostly due to the diabetes though)
>>
>>37319863
She posted a while ago didn't you notice?
tl;dr her brother and his friends might be planning rape and she's not fond of the idea.
>>
>>37319929
That's why I posted. I want to know more.
>>
>>37319929
oh that earlier poster was storychan?
>>
>>37319924
Is there any chance of his vision getting even slightly better?
>>
>>37320022
It could be permanent damage, we don't know yet. But it hasn't gotten better so it doesn't look good.
>>
>>37319958
I think she only posted because she knew Kissy wasn't here at that moment.
>>37320014
Yeah
>>
>>37320059
Hey as long as people don't shit talk me I don't care who posts.
>>
>>37319924
Still sorry to hear about this, kissy. Even though it may not be all great, I'm still glad to hear some positives about it. Best wishes to your dad.
>>
>>37319863
Give me a little bit, I'm in the middle of a quest.
>>
>>37320055
Shit that's terrible, best of luck, really
>>37319877
That's nice, but it's not just gonna fall in my lap, so I'm just gonna retreat back into my loneliness until I figure shit out
>>
>>37320346
What kind of quest? A quest in what?
>>
>>37320111
>>37320483
Thanks guys, it means a lot really. Also nice trips bear
>>
>>37304168
I ve also noticed alot of people who are attracted to 4chan,also have trama of some sort
>>
>>37319863
>>37320544
I've been playing osrs for about a week. I was getting most of dragon slayer out of the way.

>How are things with your brother going?
No improvement or change. He's been locked up in his bedroom. It's kinda what I expected.

>How has your job been?
Good. I get to see plenty of nice old people and relax all day. It also smells like old books which is a wonderful smell.

>Any prospects for a relationship?
I have a crush but no actual prospects.

>Planning on returning to school next semester?
Absolutely. I've been doing well.

Did anything come of the guy from your first time?
No, he actually moved recently. I really regret now to be honest with you. It was just disappointing and it was with someone that I don't care about at all. I've always viewed sex as more physical than emotional but I feel like I wasted my first time.
>>
>>37317123
It is a very nice drawing.
I finished cleaning the rifle, it was dirty as hell.
Underneath the handgaurd there was pitting on the barrel.
The bolt was also pretty dirty and so was the barrel.
I don't know why I expected the rifle to be cleaner, it's really beat up on the outside, but it wasn't hard to clean.
Hopefully it won't blow up in my face.
>>
>>37321222
>Hopefully it won't blow up in my face.
Trips means it probably won't you're fine.
>>
>>37321222
no cosmoline?
>>
File: 3361.jpg (131KB, 997x432px) Image search: [Google]
3361.jpg
131KB, 997x432px
>>37321267
If I've learned anything on this site, it's that I could always trust the repeating digits to mean good fortune, unless otherwise stated.
>>37321342
I think there's traces of it, but I'm not sure.
I don't think I'd be able to identify it either way.
Seemed relatively devoid of any grease like substances.
>>
Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams
>>
>>37321092
Thanks for the update my friend
>>
A very late bump for all the sisters and brothers out there.
>>
Just in time for an original bump
>>
>>37324249
You haven't posted a lot lately, has anything interesting happened with your otouto?
>>
>>37324338
No not really. I'm not planning on updating anyway, it's my private life and it's going fine, there's no issues on my mind so there's no reason to post. I shouldn't have tripped anyway.
>>
This thread is fucking gay, you are all fags, die in a fire
>>
>>37324501
>I'm not planning on updating anyway
>it's my private life

i can understand that. for what it's worth, though, i liked hearing about it.
>>
Morning thread. I'm guessing most everyone is still asleep but have a nice Sunday and all.
>>
My brother finally came home and we talked again, he said the same thing as last time and that I should try to find a hobby or something else to distract myself. I tried to convince him it's better to ignore me and leave me alone for a while, I don't want to put this burden on him.
I'm just lazing in my room right now doing nothing.
>>37324771
You too.
>>
>>37324981
I mean, I'm sure he means well but a hobby isn't gonna "heal" your attraction. You can't really properly distract yourself from love (unless you fall in love with someone else, I suppose)
>>
>>37325082
Try turning her into a lesbian like you did with Laura.
>>
>>37324981
Have you thought about going out more? It sounds like your brother has a decent social life and maybe it's a good idea to meet new people. Just a thought.
>>
>>37325082
I know it won't but it's probably the best way to ignore my feelings. I don't have any interests though.
>>37325186
Most of his friends already know me and I feel like they just put up with me because they feel sorry. I don't like meeting strangers. But maybe you're right, I'll try and ask if I can come along next time he goes somewhere, it's something to do at least.
>>
> go be appreciative of the fuckers who willingly ruined your life.
Heck no.
>>
File: 1491502454238.png (130KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491502454238.png
130KB, 600x700px
>>37325236
Do ask him. I think it's the best thing to do, even if nothing comes out of it at least it will be something.
>>
>Go show affection to fucking retards who are still ruining your life and all your potential to this day, and which force you to move out from them in order to keep what's left of your lowered self-esteem and sanity and thus miss out on a lovely young man's life

Yeah, I'll only be hugging my family around the throat with a copper wire.

yeah, don't think i'll be doing that
>>
>>37325184
Oh shush. She's already into girls' bellybuttons.

>>37325236
Maybe just watch some TV to numb yourself? I don't know really, if I'm feeling shitty I just go running until I'm completely exhausted and stop thinking.
>>
>>37325458
>if I'm feeling shitty I just go running
Or schlicking
>>
>>37325500
Well, exhausting myself in any case, whatever.
>>
>>37325435
I will, I don't want to talk to him now though.
>>37325458
That's just a fetish I'm not a lesbian
I guess I'll go lay on the couch but I'll probably stay on my phone.
>>
>>37325653
>I fetishize girls but I'm not a lesbian
Uh-huh.

Didn't you say you'd consider a relationship with a girl if you weren't hot for your brother?
>>
>>37325653
Yeah I know, I was just kidding. Although a certain same-sex attraction seems to be present for way more girls than you'd think, I've noticed.

>>37325694
That still wouldn't make her a lesbian, though. Bi at most, if not spaghetti hetero.
>>
>>37325694
If we got along well, I like the emotional aspect and aesthetic of girls but I'm not into the sexual side and prefer dick. I'd consider myself bisexual at a stretch, maybe only part-time.
>>37325725
I think most people like how girls look, even gay guys. I don't want to put my fingers near their thing though.
>>
>>37325184
Funny because I'm not gay
>>
>>37325771
>I don't want to put my fingers near their thing
I bet you'd realize how pure it is and turn into a total lesbian if you tried that. What about kissing them?
>>
>>37325771
>I don't want to put my fingers near their thing though
I mean. It's not much different from putting them near your own thing. But yeah all kidding aside I get that.
>>
>>37325816
I haven't kissed any girls in a romantic way but I feel like it'd be nice. Assuming you meant the kind of kissing that happens at the face and not anywhere else.
>>
>>37325991
I clearly meant kissing their clitoris but it's good you realized that and answered correctly anyway. I knew you'd enjoy oral, you dyke.
So you'd consider making out?
>>
Good morning y'all yes 3pm is morning to me after what I've been through

How's everyone doing ?
>>
>>37326037
Assuming I got over everything and actually got into a lesbian relationship after all this I would consider making out with them and I'd probably enjoy it too.
I really am a dyke aren't I
>>
>>37326120
>spoiler
There's no reason to be ashamed about it. Maybe you should consider getting together with your brother's ex, it's the closest you'll get to him at this point.
>>
>>37326120
You're a bisexual, not a dyke
You yourself said you like dick, and if you'd enjoy a makeout with a girl you are bi, but since you never tried it you don't know
>>
File: 1465275538062.jpg (391KB, 695x921px) Image search: [Google]
1465275538062.jpg
391KB, 695x921px
>>37326163
>this is the alternate timeline where laura cucked her dad with her mom
>>
File: 1389965138834.png (703KB, 1191x590px) Image search: [Google]
1389965138834.png
703KB, 1191x590px
>>37326087
Morning. Doing okay, being bored at my grandma's place. Usual Sunday.

>>37326120
Nothing gay about two girls enjoying each other's company, Ella.
>>
>>37326168
Lesbians call them bisluts
>>
>>37326087
Afternoon, I'm doing badly but that's normal. Talking seems to help.
>>37326168
I'm pretty sure I would enjoy it but only for the romance and having similar turn-ons.
>>37326225
There's everything gay about it. Not that that's wrong though
>>37326267
I go on /lgbt/ sometimes and I still don't understand the meme that every bisexual is a slut.
>>
>>37326381
>I go on /lgbt/ sometimes and I still don't understand the meme that every bisexual is a slut.

Because bisexual men and women almost always end up with the opposite sex. So their same-sex experiences? Debauchery
>>
File: Anna_Elsa_15.jpg (115KB, 850x765px) Image search: [Google]
Anna_Elsa_15.jpg
115KB, 850x765px
>>37326381
>There's everything gay about it
Okay maybe it's a little gay. But it's just in good fun.
>I don't understand the meme that every bisexual is a slut
It's just salty heartbroken lesbians because 90% of bisexuals will stay and settle with the opposite gender, so as a lesbian you feel like you're getting played or are just "practice" - and that's not even starting on those who think it'd be fun because their boyfriend wants a threesome.
I don't much care about bisexuals but it's an obvious trend.
>>
>>37326420
>>37326431
Alright yeah I can see why people would think that, bisexuals do tend to be more heterosexual leaning, although personally I would seriously consider a long-term monogamous relationship with another girl. I know that doesn't mean anything without actual experience to back it up but after my last relationship I'm not keen on guys other than my brother anyway.
>>
>>37326656
I understand that, but from a lesbians' point of view, "I'd rather try girls now because guys suck at the moment" doesn't exactly sound promising, you know?
It's understandable of course but most girls would rather be loved for themselves and not as a means to satisfying curiosity or because guys are all cunts. Just saiyan.
I'm not saying you'd do that, or be all heartbreaky if you were with a girl but it's something I've seen happen.
>>
>>37326717
Stop trying to seduce girls in other threads
>>
File: _20170525_135527.jpg (51KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
_20170525_135527.jpg
51KB, 700x505px
>>37326789
Never
Never I say, originally
>>
>>37326717
I agree completely but I've been interested in girls before all that and even had a short crush. It's not like it's a result of what happened. I wouldn't say I was "trying girls now", I'm just not really bothered by the gender differences and I care more about if we're actually compatible and if I really loved him/her as a person. I don't think I'd suddenly change my mind about that and become a slave to dick.
>>
File: 1465165019656.jpg (46KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1465165019656.jpg
46KB, 500x420px
>>37326842
Sounds like you're part of the minority of bisexuals who are actually bisexual, don't let the meme get to you. If you can genuinely love both genders there's nothing slutty about that.
>>
>>37326842
>become a slave to dick
Well yes, I'd hope not. But >>37326877 is right, all memes aside you seem to have your head screwed on right. Go out and find a qt to kiss soon. If you wanna.
>>
File: 1492703121481.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492703121481.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>37326842
>I don't think I'd suddenly change my mind about that and become a slave to dick
Unless it was your brother's, right?
>>
>>37326431
>90% of bisexuals will stay and settle with the opposite gender
>I don't much care about bisexuals
>sister is bisexual
Don't go jinxing yourself now
>>
File: Elsanna02.jpg (162KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Elsanna02.jpg
162KB, 1000x1000px
>>37327076
Interesting hand positioning.

>>37327162
You stop that, anon. Obviously she's one of the good ones.
>>
>>37317123
Draw thread? Where are those that sounds awsome
>>
>>37325810
Laura im sorry dear, i wish my power haddent gone out other wise i would have adviced you not to tell K about you daddy feelings anyfurther, since he would break up with you, it was nice that you were honest, but now ita gonna be harder to get over your father without him
>>
First thing I see on the tread after I woke up is Austria and an Anon turned Ella gay instead of giving more advice on getting the Onii-D.
Shame on all of you.
>>
>>37327719
were you not there when she got rejected? Ella's not going to sexually harass her brother
>>
File: HIaIxhm.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HIaIxhm.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>37327707
Best r9kElsa pictures ever.

>>37327719
Hey now, I didn't turn anyone gay, I'm just saying if she happens to be curious it couldn't hurt to try.
And her brother unfortunately rejected her.
>>
>>37327746
>>37327755
Maybe she can pull a Clogs and go for the practice bf-gf route and then meme it into a reality.
>>
>>37327411
Then I would have just been using him, and that's just wrong
>>37326218
Funny, I relationship with my parents in which my mom is a complete bitch is actually really hot to me. She's got no choice but to watch the love of her life use and enjoy my younger, tighter body, knowing that if she utters a word out of line he'll leave her altogether, and because of this, I get to bull her
In reality I couldn't go through with it because I feel I'd be hurting her too much
>>
>>37327948
Weve discussed this earlier i thought you did really like him and thats why you started a relationship with him
>>
>>37327948
>Funny, I relationship with my parents in which my mom is a complete bitch is actually really hot to me. She's got no choice but to watch the love of her life use and enjoy my younger, tighter body, knowing that if she utters a word out of line he'll leave her altogether, and because of this, I get to bull her
Jesus christ Laura, you naughty lewd girl.
>>
>>37327948
>woman cuckhold

my penis is intrigued
>>
File: 1492101041810.gif (528KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492101041810.gif
528KB, 500x281px
>>37327948
>no choice but to watch the love of her life use and enjoy my younger, tighter body
Jesus Christ Laura. That's a top notch fantasy.
>>
>>37327948
I can only add a WEW LAD
>>
>>37327948
Holy geez Laura didn't know you had that in you.
>>
>>37328275
I think you said the exact same thing when she talked about being her dad's cumdumpster in a cabin

guess she has a lot "in her" for a smol qt
>>
File: 1495504880995.png (787KB, 500x1579px) Image search: [Google]
1495504880995.png
787KB, 500x1579px
>>37328017
I do really like him, but that doesn't justify lying to him and loving my dad still
>>37328020
>>37328142
>>37328162
>>37328172
>>37328275
Yea, I've got a lot of lewd thoughts
Here's some cute to balance it out
I'm gonna go back to sulking for a bit
>>
File: oimate.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oimate.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>37327948
>Funny, I relationship with my parents in which my mom is a complete bitch is actually really hot to me. She's got no choice but to watch the love of her life use and enjoy my younger, tighter body, knowing that if she utters a word out of line he'll leave her altogether, and because of this, I get to bull her
Wow, holy fuck smol, I didn't think I'd ever see you say something that lewd.
>>
>>37328366
You'll bounce back, Laura
>>
Time for a bump, r9k's getting more active
>>
>Finally leave my room to eat
>Mom immediately realizes something is wrong
>Tell her what happened
>Tells me to stop sulking
>Almost get in an argument about the divorce
>Decides I'm already too upset to argue
I know she means well, but sometimes she just pisses me off
>>
>>37329406
She only has your best interests at heart. She's been through the same thing in the past, and eventually you will realize the truth behind her words.
>>
>>37329406
>tells me to stop sulking
Okay maybe she does have your best interests at heart but that's still a cunt thing to do.
t. dyke whose mother told her to stop being so dramatic when I was puking my guts out from pain
>>
>>37329406
>Tells me to stop sulking
Why do mothers do this?

>having anxiety attack
>mother tells me to just get over it
>>
>>37329406
>Almost get in an argument about the divorce
Hope I'm not asking for too much, don't share if you don't want to, but how did that start?
>>
>>37329406
>>37329598
>>37329684
>shitty mothers are the #1 reason for cute, overly lewd girls existing
Thank goodness for those
>>
>>37329598
>>37329684
It's simple. Older women hate younger women with a passion, some are better at hiding it though
>>
>>37329750
reason #2 is trauma
>>
>>37329703
Bear, how was the house hunting?
>>
>>37329750
>overly lewd
Hey now, I'm not t-that bad.

>>37329752
I don't think my mom hates me as such. She's just disgusted/disappointed how I turned out.

>>37329776
That's fair.
>>
>>37329572
I know, but it's hard to not sulk
>>37329703
I brought up how hurt and upset she was, which was admittedly a shitty thing to, so I apologized
>>37329750
>>37329598
>>37329684
She's a good mom, but she's just abrasive, she's the "don't sulk" type in general
>>
>>37329832
Just an apartment, but it went really well I guess. Our parents accompanied us to help since they have a bit more experience with this, but the move in date is next month. We've been to the city before, and it's a bit of a difference from the small town we're from. Gave me some weird feelings, but whatever.
>>
>>37330076
Kinda of a stupid question but, did you two like it?It's just one bedroom right?
Is it far from your old (current?) place?
Would your sister's friend still be able to visit?
>>
>>37330248
Yeah, it's a really nice place. We really have no complaints after the amount of question we kept throwing around. Two bedrooms
>Is it far from your old (current?) place?
It's about an hour away, so I'm adding a bit of extra time to drive to my place of work. Don't really find it an issue.
>Would your sister's friend still be able to visit?
She's going to the same school, so yup. She joked around with me that she thought she was done dealing with me, but here I still am.
>>
>>37329939
Yeah my mother is the same way. She cares she's just a bit uhm, unsympathetic at times.
>>
>>37330713
>>37330466
Bear, Kissy quick!! Post cute stories while we're dead.
>>
>>37327948
Its like you did a 180 girl, before like a or 2 ago you said you liked him and he liked you so you werent using anyone what changed, you still love your dad and i would imagine in 5 years your still gonna love your dad but if you let that stop you, your never going to progress with anyone
>>
>>37331286
nothing changed, he's the one who broke it up. Rightfully so
>>
>>37331286
Thing is it's just not fair for K, Laura won't get lewd until K makes some kind of commitment, K won't commit until Laura is over her dad (he said as much), even if Laura lied and said she is over him (which she did), K would have to settle with being #2 for the rest of his life, even if they liked each other their relationship would never go anywhere, it was for the best.
Laura really needs to get over her dad before she tries anything with anyone else.
>>
>>37331286
This guy does words better than I do >>37331445
>>
>>37331874
We're all rooting for you Laura, you'll come out of this alright.
>>
Guess I'll bump before I grab something to eat
>>
You're all faggots for posting in this thread
>>
>>37333084
He says, posting in this thread inb4 that was the joke
>>
>>37299868
Fuck off with your sentimental shit, sissy.
>>
Quiet thread

Where's all the regulars?
>>
>>37334906
I'm here, but don't really have anything new to say and a splitting migraine so not contributing much today, sorry.
Kissy is probably getting dicked, Laura and Ella are both sad, I don't know.
>>
>>37331445
>>37331874
Perhaps i misunderstood what happened? Laura told k that she still loves her dad, then he broke up with her right?
>>
>>37334906
What do you want to talk about? I haven't really done much that you would be interested in.
>>
>>37334906
Still here, not going anywhere for today or tomorrow
>>37335051
Yea, that's what happened
>>
Sister was wearing short shorts and a loose shirt. Got a fairly visible view of her boobs, her nipples were nice and pointy.
>>
File: 8901239013.png (101KB, 314x326px) Image search: [Google]
8901239013.png
101KB, 314x326px
>>37335896
Nipples pointing at people is usually a good sign, anon.
>>
I'm around. Just nothing to contribute
>>
>>37335940
I helped her fix something and was almost tempted to ask for a hug but I didn't want to risk her thinking it's weird. I was also getting a bit of a hard on. I do regret not trying to look up her shorts when she was turned around.
>>
>>37336031
And so it begins.
Just kidding, but are you actually attracted to your sister that way, apart from 'boobs are nice'?
>>
>>37334973
well what are you doing? seeing the sis?
>>
>>37336258
Yeah, we spent the evening together but I'm in my room now, just lazing around in bed.
>>
>>37336160
Kinda. She's a massive pain in the ass and not that attractive but I'm lonely and honestly think I would if she was okay with it.
>>
>>37327948
I feel like you would enjoy cuckqiean porn.

There are a bunch of good tumblrs with captions and videos. Be warned though that some are about the cuckcake (bull) being submissive, others are about the wife being submissive.
>>
>>37336285
somehow I always forget we're 6 hours apart, hence the continuous tense
>>
>>37336311
Yeah, I meant more like if you have any romantic feelings for her at all?

>>37336527
Yeah, time difference is a bitch.
>>
>>37336572
Nothing romantic, apart from when we were kids and I said I would marry her. Thank God our family didn't have a video camera to record shit like that.
>>
>>37336597
That's cute. I wanted to marry Rory Gilmore with 10 or so.
>>
>>37336597
I had a boy who told me that we were going to get married in the fourth grade. I called him stupid and punched him. He turned into a chad so I think I did him a favor.
>>
>>37336699
In the face I might add. He wasn't bleeding but he cried.
>>
>>37336844
Did that punch lead to to having a great friendship with him?
>>
>>37336905
Nope. That was at the beginning of what became a pretty lonely youth.
>>
>>37337020
Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully things are now.
>>
>>37337160
I assume you meant better, which they are. I'm actually growing a lot and I'm hoping that I'll be mostly normal by the end of the year. I'm doing a good amount of research and reading to get better at life. It's a little embarrassing to talk about in public but I'm still happy about it.
>>
>>37337325
Yeah, I'm bad on phone. Hey, it's 4chan. No need to be embarassed. Glad to see you're taking initiative to change your life for the better. I'm sure it's a lot of hard and work and hope things work out for you in the end. What exactly are you reading and researching?
>>
>>37337457
How to make waifus real
>>
>>37337512
Then ultimate goal. I can get behind that.
>>
>>37337457
Just general social stuff like body language, boundaries, recognizing tone and attitude, when things are or aren't appropriate. Just trying to get better.

>>37337512
That's a good field.
>>
Nobody ever hugged me or told me they love me.

Normies fuck off. If I had a device that could kill every happy person in this world I'd use it with no regrets.
>>
>>37337800
Normies aren't real anon, you're just "special"
>>
>>37337708
Ah, that kind of stuff. Seems really annoying to go blank in the head on those certain topics. Well, good luck then. Wishing that you reach that goal.
>>
Well I just told my dad that I fucking hate my stepmom. Don't know how I'm gonna get myself out of this one
>>
>>37337885
I'm ready to be as normal as possible so it's worth it.
>>
>>37335487
But why did you do this recently what made you wanna do this when you had a nice relatioship going
>>
>>37338162
It honestly felt like self-sabotage, just a few days ago she was being rubbed out by him and suddenly she wanted to ruin it.
She also agreed with this statement >>37331445 though so who knows, maybe a mix of both.
>>
>>37338357
Just 2 months ago i was confused why she got into a relationship with him if she felt like she was still in love with her father cause it woulf be using him but she assured me that it was alright, Now shes telling k and stopping the relationship, yet again Laura you confuse me
>>
>>37338553
Dude, women. They never make sense, their species isn't supposed to make sense.
>>
>>37338162
>>37338357
>>37338553
It was gonna happen sooner or later, and it's good that it happened sooner.
>>
I convinced Laura to tell K the truth
>>
>>37339437
I can't say I support what you did but she made her choice.
>>
>>37339437
So you sabatoged her
>>
>>37339465
if his orbiting efforts would ever yield results, he'd have to get rid of her boyfriend first
>>
>>37339556
>implying she'll ever love anyone besides her father
>>
File: 1417043023539.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
1417043023539.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>37339437
Of course you fucking did, the orbiter strikes. Pathetic move you piece of shit.
>>
>>37339437
Jesus man, you fucking suck.
This is even worse than that time you reposted Kissy's tits after the shitstorm was done.
You're actually a really shitty person.
>>
>>37339587
that would be his thought process, yeah. I am just JKing though
>>
I've been here for a while and I'm not even going to pretend that Deer Guy has been super "off" this whole time. Bringing it up like that is extremely inappropriate and immature.
>>
>>37339556
>>37339595
Guess I'll have to apologize, I thought you guys were legit exaggerating when you called Deer an orbiter, no denying it now. This is a whole new level of orbiting, worse part is he'll try to deny he's an orbiter.
>>
>>37339741
Sorry I meant hasn't not has.
>>
Well my head just sucks so I'll try and sleep, good night thread.
Fingers crossed Laura is okay.
>>
>>37339437
I hope you realise how unhappy you've made Laura in some sort of attempt to orbit her. Good job, you scum.
>>
>>37339785
>my head just sucks

I think your head's great, especially when it's not in pain so agonizing that you're incapacitated.

Good night
>>
>>37339437
Why even tell us that?
>>
>>37339992
I woke up from a nap, the thread needed a bump, and people were asking about it
>>
>>37340055
You're an idiot. Interfering in someone's life like that especially after it was going so well all because you wanted to satisfy your urge to orbit. Just fuck off again and don't come back this time.
>>
Why do you people think I'm an orbiter?
>>
>>37340387
I fucking hate this meme but it's god damn perfect

like pottery
>>
>>37340387
What reason have you given us to not think you're an orbiter.
>>
>>37340387
because before people called you an orbiter (which I assume made you start posting more often without your trip), you used to obsessively reply to Laura AND defend her at all times even from harmless jokes. You also took it upon yourself to defend other trips from criticism, negativity and skepticism. In general your only purpose in the threads were kissing Laura's ass
>>
>>37340387
Now I know you're just trolling. What you do it to keep the thread going? Is that it?
>>
>>37340551
>posting more often without your trip
I only do that for bumps, aside from one time I forgot to put it back on when I was posting in another thread
>you used to obsessively reply to Laura
what
>defend her at all times even from harmless jokes
I was usually joking too, often at her expense
>defend other trips from criticism, negativity and skepticism
I want these threads to be full of cute stories, not people insulting each other and debating about whether or not someone is telling the truth
>>
>>37340728
>I was usually joking too

>hey guys i'm retarded
>fuck off retard
>heh joke's on them i was only joking
>>
>>37340728
Literally kill yourself, holy shit, you did something so terrible and still try to act like it's not your fault.
Don't even try to pretend you didn't think this would happen. Do Laura a favor by never giving her any sort of 'advice' again.
>>
>>37341232
How is saying "you shouldn't lie to your significant other" a terrible thing? I didn't force her to tell him or force him to break up with her. I'd be happier if he accepted her despite her feelings

Thread
>>37341256
>>
>>37340728
>>37341232
This, you're a fucking piece of shit and I hope you realise you've ruined Laura's happiness.
>>
>>37341338
Thing is Laura had already talked to K about that and she made it clear to him, nothing was ever going to happen anyway despite her feelings, everything was going back to being ok between the 2 of them, and you suddenly felt the need to make her doubt herself, god I actually think her "K rubbed me" greentext fucking triggered your orbiting senses.
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.