[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wiz/: A Petition for New Board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 2343245435.jpg (59KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
2343245435.jpg
59KB, 809x808px
ITT: Robots petition for a new board, /wiz/ - Wizardry.

Are you tired of nomalfags shitting up /r9k/? Let's try for a new board.

>>>/qa/1345285
>>
>>37245842
Wizchan bro
>>
>>37245877
wizchan is fucking dead but no we don't need a wiz board here (god no)
>>
>>37245877
Way to slow. I gotta have a board to post on all day as I have nothing else going on
>>
>>37245877
>wow bro like why do we need /v/ if we got gamefaqs
The "just go to wizchan bro" is one of the most retarded arguments in existence.
>>
Make to sure to bump the /qa/ thread.
>>
>>37245877
I think the problem with Wizchan is a complete lack of activity. Hiro would actually benefit greatly by creating /wiz/ because all the normies on /r9k/ would be celebrating, and all the robots would be celebrating. Everyone would be happy. /Wiz/ would be a "containment board" and we'd fucking love it, no normies allowed.

Also, OP, massive props for attempting to give robots a true home. I wish so much that Wizchan would condense their boards, thus boosting activity. Wizchan being seperated into seven seperate boards was a mistake in my opinion.
>>
>>37245842
>/wiz/
fucking do it and i'll follow you there. i'll make sure my girlfriend goes there, too. we'll fucking ruin it worse than /r9k/
>>
File: 1473965423377.jpg (15KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473965423377.jpg
15KB, 236x300px
>>37245995
>my girlfriend
stop lying on the internet for (You)s anon, do something productive with your life like you so freely tell these loser neckbeard virgins to
>>
File: Untitled29.png (828KB, 793x692px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled29.png
828KB, 793x692px
>>37245842
Completely unworkable. Mods can't ban someone just because they're a woman, virgin, or gay.
>>
OP you lost me at only straight people. All male virgins should be allowed. It is about virginity, not sexual preference.
>>
>>37245842
Bumperoni we need this
>>
>>37246172
I'm thinking about it. I just don't want this to become a trap gallery like /r9k/.
>>
>>37245842
Bump I need a place to call home, r9k is done for it's just a matter of time before robots are the minority
>>
>>37246172
Fags can't attain magical powers, it is known
>>
>>37246273
we are already a minority.Have you seen the amount of normies and women that lurk this board now?

They get triggered over everything and derail half our threads
>>
God yes. Then we can permaban anyone who posts on it from posting anywhere else. You'll be happy, we'll be happy.
>>
>>37246380
Yeah I've seen it but usually I try to ignore the normie posts. It's kinda hard though when 80% of the thread is the normals arguing
>>
>>37245842
wizchan exists, retard. stop making these.
>>
>the faux-wiz board: /r9k/: lots of activity, lots of trash, ocassional quality thread, consists of normies, NEETs, and a few wizards, some stuff inbetween too

>/the tru-wiz board: /wiz/: little activity, quality/relevant threads, consists of like-minded people

it can't be that hard, right ? you're a small group, activity doesn't come falling from the sky.

if you think the 15-19 year old /r9k/ virgins are going to be a virgin for more than a few years you're severely mistaken and your numbers will gradually diminish until you're probably either below /wiz/ level, or regular people start invading and we'll have yet another /r9k/. if you reach the quality you desire, the quantity will be around /wiz/ so if you really are hardcore, go boost activity on there. they'll either accept you or kick you the fuck out.

if you think 4chan in 2017 is a place where you can run a secluded community for diehard wizards I really wonder if you've been here for more than a couple of years.

the people you're looking for have most likely settled far outside of 4chan's reach with little or no connection so that they won't fall in either of the two categories. sekrit clubs are hard to run these days. it's quality and loneliness on the one side, with quantity and "normies" on the other. take your pick, a new 4chan board sure as hell won't give you that balance.
>>
>>37246172
And this is why current /r9k/ is fucked and why /wiz/ would be fucked too.

Faggots refuse to go post in their containment board and insist on posting here. If we abandoned /r9k/ to fags they'd just follow us over to the new board instead, and it would be exactly the same as this one is with all the same assholes that shit up the board.
>>
>>37246519
>/the tru-wiz board: /wiz/: little activity, quality/relevant threads, consists of like-minded people
Most wizards want this, though. It isn't like we want that much activity besides ourselves.
>>
I promise you beta wizards one thing and one thing only. The first thread i'm posting in /wiz/ is >tfw no bf thread.

The second thread i'm posting is going to have my discord and a picture of my boi butt.

The third thread I post will be a steam friends thread.

And there's not a thing you can do about it.
>>
I'm up for it anon. Spam this shit on /qa/ daily until the gook gives in
>>
>>37246638
expect to get banned faggot
>>
>>37245842
eh it will probably get spammed and trolled up and turn into /bant/ and /s4s/
>>
>>37246681
>/s4s/
What's that? You mean [s4s]? The nicest boarde in 4cham?
>>
>>37246519
I'd prefer a slow /comfy/ board desu. R9k is too fast for my liking anyway
>>
>>37246519
>if you think the 15-19 year old /r9k/ virgins are going to be a virgin for more than a few years you're severely mistaken

24 year old virgin here, how much longer do I have to wait?
>>
>>37245962
Wanna know why the board is dead? Because they permabanned people who said they got birthday presents or did so much as get raped because it meant they lost their virginity.
>>
>>37246519
>NEETs
this is the truest definition of a robot, not nice of you
>>
>>37246761
To be quite frank, I wholehearedly disagree with your assertion. Wizchan being split into seven separate boards does far more to hinder activity than banning rape victims or birthday present recipients.

Also, it's staggering to think how much better /r9k/ would be if it adopted Wizchan's rules. For example, just instituting "do not disparage, advise against, or show contempt for the celibate, NEET, or reclusive lifestyles" would abolish countless normies and their awful reactionary insults.
>>
>>37245900
>>37245914
It's slow because there are not many wizards out there. This board gets 90% of its traffic from larping normans and pathetic teenage losers begging for gfs in fembot/trap threads.
>>
>>37246986
>"do not disparage, advise against, or show contempt for the celibate, NEET, or reclusive lifestyles"

But they're allowed to ree at you if you mention anything good happening to you that involves another person. It just becomes the oppression olympics.
>>
>>37247049
Yes, that's correct. There are countless forums on the internet catering to normies. There is only one forum on the internet catering to virgin male outcasts, and that's Wizchan. The problem with Wizchan is the lack of activity. It's not about "oppression olympics", it's about finding a social system that accepts us instead of overwhelmingly rejects us with disdain like most of society, online and offline.
>>
>>37246707
r9k on the infin. chan is slow and comfy, why dont you guys go there? i browse it sometimes.
>>
File: 1489387929291.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489387929291.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>37245842
Why don't we just get the rules changed for this board and fix it. They should ban everyone that posts trap, fembot, and general normie threads.
>>
A true wizard has nothing to fear from the normalfag who will boast of sexual encounters as though it merits any consideration.
>>
>>37246117
no, but they can ban them for ever alluding to it.
And if you banned doing the one thing that gets you attention from a swarm of thirsty betas, the women would really have no incentive to stay.
>>
File: tumblr9k.jpg (101KB, 402x860px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr9k.jpg
101KB, 402x860px
>>37246380
>they get triggered over everything
agreed, it's insufferable
>>
>>37246632
>>37246707
most complaints seem to be about the lack of activity though. if it doesn't bother you, which is fine, I really think it would be good for you if you went there. this place can't possibly be compared to a decent NEET/hikki board, let's state the painfully obvious.

>>37246721
you might be one of the tru-wizards. all jokes aside, I still hope you're gonna make it. the best of imageboards can still feel miserable, something like a substance addiction

>>37246940
>NEETs
>this is the truest definition of a robot
I think so. Robots are actually the cyborgs, and truNEETs would be the robots. however, try convincing /r9k/ in its current state and prepare to die.

>>37247022
this man understands what the deal is. chek'd as well
>>
>>37247463
Impossible. /r9k/ is technically an "off-topic" board (but we know god well how much of a mistake that was) so there is nothing we can do to change that.
>>
>>37247463
I mean if the mods simply enforced the "no /soc/-tier threads" rule that is already in place, that would at least make a dent.
>>
>>37247430
That isn't slow dude it's freaking dead
>>
>>37247463
/r9k/ is just an off-topic board. The only rule is that you have to provide original content, and even that rule is shit since the are dozens of faggots that circumvent and spam the same threads everyday. Unfortunately, threads whining about girlfriend/boyfriend problems are allowed here as much as they are on the boards they should be posted on.
>>
>>37248002
technically there's no topic, though the rules say "no /soc/-tier threads". but we all know who the board was resurrected for, and what group primarily used it for the first few years after its resurrection.
>>
File: 1491853394148.png (890KB, 1440x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1491853394148.png
890KB, 1440x1720px
>>37248002
This.

/r9k/ needs better mods, ones that will crack down on the same bullshit that washes up every day. If there needs to be another board, it should be a /trans/ board since even /lgbt/ is sick of their shit.

We can take this board back.
>>
>>37248629
Just report as many normalfags threads you possibly can.
>>
Ideally yeah this would be good, this board sucks with all it's normalfag and "fembot" bullshit. However it's unlikely any board on 4chan would be left untouched by normies, there's basically no escape.

Wizchan is decent but I don't even think you should mention it here because you'll attract normalfilth.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.