[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MBTI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 72

File: 1486604716023.jpg (54KB, 795x543px) Image search: [Google]
1486604716023.jpg
54KB, 795x543px
New thread.

Some claim that online tests are inaccurate, so what about flowcharts like these?
Also, are INTPs even human?
>>
>>37200732
>Also, are INTPs even human?
No, INTPs (and INTJs) are the true robots, normie faggot.
>>
>>37200732
Obviously less accurate, at least there's a chance lazy test designers took functions into account. I should assume this is sarcasm, but you can't take chances on 4chan.
>>
>>37200732
Just use the 2keys2cognition one iirc. That's the one that tests cognitive functions. Any test will have errors from people mistyping because le ebin Intj or whatever but a cognitive functions test is better than the other 'mbti tests'. Also, 16 personalities is garbage and socionics is worse.

Or you could, you know, just so the work and read through the theory of it all and figure out for yourself through honest self evaluation.
>>
>>37200792
INTP - looks cold, is cold
INFP - looks soft (or badly pretends not to be), and is soft
INTJ - looks cold, secretly feels
INFJ - looks cuddly, secret nihilist with a wicked sense of humour
>>
>>37200843
>is cold
Are they cold in the ENTP sociopath kind of way?
>>
>tfw INTP but naturally /fit/
>>
>>37200876
Inferior Fe. They just don't care.

I've talked to some, pretty good for bantz. But, if it came down to it, you're fairly replaceable to them.
>>
Can I change myself from an INFP to and ESTP? I want to be Chad and normie and happy
>>
>>37200906
>you're fairly replaceable to them.
INTJ's see most people as pawns too.
>>
>>37200929
Only the younger, stupider ones that don't understand themselves. INTJs have quite a bit of feels. They take some work to get into, but they can become very attached and emotional in the right circumstances. Fi.

Try INTP or INFJ, for your introverted intuitives. Although INFJs actually have the social ability to make the pawn move.
>"INFJ - looks cuddly, secret nihilist with a wicked sense of humour"
>>
File: 1493971443016.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1493971443016.png
28KB, 354x286px
>>37200732
>are INTPs even human?
>tfw INTP according to this chart
>>
>>37200780
Basically, yes. I still have my large scale ideas (a distributed pragmatism based resource allocating computer system that manages individual freely associating social communities) that I dream of, but I know that even the technology is still a few decades away much less the intellectual machinery of the average person's mind to appreciate and utilize such an opportunity. So I freely associate as it gives me joy/meaning but limit myself to non-coercive means because an individual ethical system must be symmetrical in order to be scalable, reasonable, and practical.
>>
>>37200989
>the right circumstances.
Elaborate
I used to work with an INTJ who wasn't an edgy teenager but the guy clearly didn't give a shit about people, only about maximizing efficiency
>>
>>37200922
No. You're doomed. Have fun in hell.
>>
>>37201043
Close enough in proximity to see a person as a person, and not just a means to an end. That wouldn't make a difference to an INTP, but it would to an INTJ.

In a work environment, that rarely comes up. Most people just want to go home faster.
>>
Which is better INTJ girls or INFJ girls? ENFP here and I heard they're both really good matches.
>>
>>37200922
No, you're essentially fucked, par large-scale brain damage. Stop thinking about what you're not, and what you can't change - it's not practical.

You probably already know what you need to work on, you don't need me to condescend you by spelling them out. Why haven't you started yet?
>>
>>37201002
>a distributed pragmatism based resource allocating computer system
So, some form of ancom or ansyn "enforced" or encouraged by an AI?
>an individual ethical system bust be symmetrical in order to be scalable
Which is why you reject egoism?
Don't you think that one can put in practice voluntary association while still being morally or even ethically relativistic? This is one of Stirner's key points.
>>
>>37201094
Normally, I'd argue INTJs. But, note that INTJ is everything a female is not expected to be. They'd either become INTJ from isolation, or become isolated from being an INTJ.

INTJ women don't often seem that stable. Don't, given the choice.
>>
>>37201070
>to see a person as a person, and not just a means to an end
If you're talking about discussion and socializing I'm pretty sure that both an INTP and INTJ would be able to easily empathize with someone whose personality they found compelling or interesting.
Are you saying that it's difficult for an INTP to see a person as a person? Is that due to Fe making him see an individual as part of a whole rather than as an actual person?
>>
File: Frowny Froge.jpg (71KB, 350x468px) Image search: [Google]
Frowny Froge.jpg
71KB, 350x468px
I score INTP and ENTP in most tests. Used to score INTJ. What you all say about us seeing people as pawns and being cold is very much true, but I believe most of us are quite capable of feeling genuine emotion. It takes some digging I guess.
>mfw realized today I am still quite capable of real feelings other than anger and hatred
I am glad I am not dead inside. I don't know where to go from here though.
>>
>tfw intp
>never felt love or romantic feelings

Am I going to be ok
>>
>>37201156
Not in the literal sense, obviously. But seeing people in terms of numbers and commodities, if you understand what I mean. I do that a lot, I notice.

Both an INTP and an INTJ could have a close relationship with someone, but the latter would likely become far more attached. If that person left, the INTP could just move on to the next.
>>
>>37201201
Welcome to being INTP.
>>
>>37201201
You don't need those to survive.
>>
How do you guys feel about ISTP females?
>>
>be a boy
>be INFP

Could my life literally be ANY FUCKING WORSE?
>>
>>37201157
What caused you to have genuine emotion? Whatever you did, keep it up. Better to be a well-balanced person.

>tfw no human emotion
>>
>>37201241

But I feel as though I should love, as if I'm missing out on being a full person.
>>
>>37201255
What is it specifically that bothers you? I notice self-hatred or self-pity is a common theme with introverted intuitives, but /lgbt2/ might be skewing y opinion.
>>
>>37201211
>numbers and commodities
Well, on a large scale that's the logical thing to do.
Of course one should always keep in mind that they're dealing with people, but when you're talking about large numbers, abstraction is necessary.
>If that person left, the INTP could just move on to the next
Are you implying that an INTP can't (or usually doesn't, at least) form true emotional bonds with people?
>>
>>37201293
It does seem to be quite common, at least to less of an extent than other types.
>>
>>37201313
>tfw I can't confirm or deny this because I have no life experience
Feels bad man. I acted like an edgy autist shutting good people off during high school and hanging out with assholes who fucked me up.
>>
>>37201118
I'm too anxious to go to the gym, especially since it's been years since I've done anything athletic or sportsy

Other than that I've got to accept myself and come out of the closet. Neither of those I can do.
Thanks for taking your time to read
>>
>>37201270
Does the absence of love hurt you? If not, you could choose to ignore it. Unless you have any bright ideas on how to spark love.
>>
File: neet sad.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet sad.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
>>37201357

I do feel lonely sometimes, yes. But connecting with people is difficult.
>>
If anyone wants to talk about MBTI or just discuss with like minded people, discord server here: K9wvzvt

I like feelers, come in here INFPs
>>
File: 1495363824250[1].png (371KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1495363824250[1].png
371KB, 1484x2152px
according with the chart and this image i got from another thread, im an emotionless anime girl who is actually a pussy
>>
>>37201352
No problem.

Just take things in however small steps you need to start making some progress. It doesn't matter if your progress is slower than other people's, it's your issues, not their's.
>>
File: GraveDigger16_02.jpg (666KB, 1021x681px) Image search: [Google]
GraveDigger16_02.jpg
666KB, 1021x681px
CALLING ALL ISTP'S IT'S TIME WE MAKE OUR AUTISM KNOWN.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHGHHHHHHHH
>>
>>37201257
Ironically, a woman. Ironic because they were the main source of my anger. We were together for quite some time. She told me we could no longer be together. She was the only person who really seemed to care. Treated her like shit because I didn't really care. I feel all sort of things now, mainly hope, love, sadness, fondness. It's strange. I feel like all the shit I should have felt when we were together is coming up now. It's nice to feel sort of human for once.
>>
File: 1492277405392.png (431KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1492277405392.png
431KB, 1484x2152px
>>37201385
I got 2 others in here - somewhere.
>>
>>37200732
OMG<333333333
i LUV these threads

I'm taurus mercury retrograde, will someone with a fox as their spirit animal be a good match for me?
>>
File: sex.png (453KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
sex.png
453KB, 1484x2152px
oreganoliarigato
>>
>>37200732
Enforce Them --- > Via Yelling? -- y/n

god whichever faggot made this sucks a dick
>>
>>37201120
The computer thing would be a 'meta society' as long as your society doesn't harm others people could have whatever society (communism, capitalism, ancap, whatever) they desire while having the option to just sit back and enjoy utopia. Basically if people want to live peaceful lives of community, self discovery, and self expression they could do so with like minded people while the industrious and crafty could live in their own societies where the economic rules of the computer are relaxed and the free market does as it will. The ultimate punishment being ostracization from a society. If you cause discord in a utopia society and they decide they don't want your influence then you will be removed.

Egoism is symmetrical. I'm paraphrasing Stirner here "there is non but I and I look on all and see nothing but my property, and I encourage you to do likewise with what I call mine!" anyone has the right to anything they can lay claim to and only your own individual ego is inviolate and only to the extent that you can protect it from other egoists. I reject egoism because I don't know that I'd be able to live in a cutthroat egoist society. The ethics it builds off its axioms are built with sound logic, but I'd prefer to respect other's natural and property rights in order to see mine respected. And the fact that someone who can be as callous as I am at times wouldn't want to live in an egoist society makes me think that most people wouldn't either.

I'm unsure why you asked that last question. Yes? Did I say otherwise?
>>
>>37201352
Dont be anxious bro, everyone there start in some point, Gyms are the real safe space.
>>
>>37201094
How the fuck do you even find those two types. I'm also enfp and it sucks that our best matches are also the rarest types in females.
>>
https://discord.
gg/w565UwY

Come join us in discord friends
>>
>>37201417
My condolences.

It's good to feel like that, but clearly I don't need to tell you that. Even if you have to fuck yourself up to do it, it's good to be able to feel something. Feel alive while you are alive, you probably only have another 60 years.

Ironically, for a feeler, it seems quite common for us to feel extremely little.
>>
>>37201498
is this nixx
>>
How do I know if I'm ISTP/INTP/INTJ?

Tests are inaccurate.
>>
>>37201538
Yeah, I'm bored. Let me have my fun, will you?
>>
>>37201480
I mean it though
I want to get into weightlifting but the last I did was tennis in elementary.
I have no idea what I'm doing. I think I can least tell when I'm being swindled but I have no idea what I'm doing
Eating right I understand though
>>
>>37201565
no, come on discord nub.
t. raeign
>>
File: 1495466407354.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495466407354.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>37201581
NO FUCK OFF YOU WHORE WHY DO YOU NEVER INVITE ME
>>
>>37201478
I understand. It sounds interesting despite being impossible to implement. Maybe if we went back to small-scale tribalism, such meta societies as you call them could be viable.

>Egoism is symmetrical
>I'm unsure why you asked that last question.
I misunderstood your post, my bad.
Is the NAP your only ethical point of reference when dealing with voluntary association? Do you think it's the optimal way to ensure the best outcome?
>>
>>37201599
w-wha. what's your discord tag?
>>
>>37201545
ISTP/INTP and INTP/INTJ are the most common mistypes
The former is often due to the "wtf years" (google it)
As for the latter, a lot of depressed INTJs test as INTPs
>>
>>37201420
>tfw I'm a huge dickhead ENTJ in vidya
>tfw INTJ irl
Feels meme d e s u.
>>
File: 1483263762161.png (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483263762161.png
33KB, 400x400px
>>37201647
s-sorry my mic is broken.
>mfw unironically blushing
>>
>>37200906
so if I get +95% introversion and thinking, does that mean my Fe is literally non existent?
>>
INTP by default, try really hard to be ENTP around people with some success

who here trying hard to be a normie?
>>
>>37201732
that's ok we can just chat on text.
raeign#6275
i cant voice chat anyway
>>
File: immfff.png (141KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
immfff.png
141KB, 375x523px
>>37201806

I tried, I failed

>Tfw keep thinking over every action and body language inflection no matter how much I socialize
>>
>>37201749
I think it measures more likelihood that you're one or the other. E.g. 95% chance you're actually an introvert.

It's a one or the other, bipolar thing. You use a set 4 of them, but how well and how healthily you use them is malleable.
>>
What's the best place to learn about cognitive functions with non-vague, real examples of how they're used
>>
>>37201858
i think of it too but i see it as analysis to do a better job rather than self hating criticism
>>
>>37201806
here
being /fit/ helps a lot
>>
>>37201938
Still somewhat on the vague side, but I do have this.

http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts
>>
>>37202026
ayy, whats your bench @
>>
>>37201806
I am kinda good at pretending, but I hardly talk to people so it's not saying much
>>
>>37202042
>http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts
I'll take a look thanks
I keep getting different results on actual cognitive functions tests.
>>
>>37202061
I always tested as an INFP, due to being a depressing shit. Reading might surprise you.
>>
>>37202051
can't say really
i only own dumbbells and currently do 5x8 with 2x30 kg
i gotta buy new plates
>>
>>37202131
I just looked through the other thread and I also saw the typologycentral wikia being posted. Is that a good resource?
>>
>>37201616
It's the main reference point. To avoid confusion, earlier I said I've begun practicing the NAP but a more accurate description is implementing it's tenets as a means to gather data rather than practicing as adopting it as my personal system of ethics.
I don't personally follow the values of the NAP, though they are a strong basis for me.
And do you mean the NAP or the gradual integration of political/philosophical beliefs into daily life?
>>
File: istj vs intj v2.png (55KB, 649x1047px) Image search: [Google]
istj vs intj v2.png
55KB, 649x1047px
Differences between ISTJ and INTJ
>>
>>37202142
thats not bad man, i rarely use dumbells for benching but with the bar i hit 83kg, its probably down cus im recovering from a hand injury

getting /fit/ is one of the best ways to stop being a robot
>>
>>37200732
>Also, are INTPs even human?

I think it's telling that nearly all android characters in fiction are INTPs.
>>
>>37202168
It looks decent at a glance, but I've not seen much of it.
>>
File: dark souls pepe.jpg (226KB, 745x880px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls pepe.jpg
226KB, 745x880px
>tfw INTJ

Which functions do I need to develop in order to be able to interact with people like an actual human being and not feel like a fucking alien all the time?
>>
>>37202250
can someone type David and Walter in alien: covenant?
>>
>>37202277
Do you feel like an alien because you don't want to talk about normie shit? Well, that's never going to change
>>
>>37200732
This paragraph is what made me completely and totally understand that I am INTP
> Many of the usual motivations for making friends - emotional support,
> social validation, shared routine - simply don't apply to INTPs. More
> likely, these concepts are met with disdain, as people with the INTP
> personality type prize intellectual depth above all else. It is not
> easy to become good friends with INTPs, but if there is a common
> interest and a common train of thought, the connection is likely to
> spark instantly, surprising everyone else who thought they had this
> distant personality type pegged.
>>
ISTP: Got me one step away. No fucking idea what he means about "heavy machinery"
>>
I'm INTP
the last and only time I truly felt love was when I was 12. I think that that failure has made me allergic to women
>>
>>37202383
There's an "ISTPs like machines" maymay
>>
>>37202363
I don't even know how to talk about normie shit...
>>
>>37202365
>emotional support, social validation, shared routine
It's strange, I feel as if I don't need that shit and am completely fine being alone but on the other hand I feel empty as fuck and would like to be able to connect with another person.
>>
INTJs are actually mostly mistyped ISTJs and ISFPs
INFJs are mostly retarded INFPs or ISFJs
INTPs mistypes are mostly ENTPs, ISFJs or ISTPs
INFPs are mainly depressed people from any other type
>>
We have enough technology already, all INTP people should be castrated or just rounded up and shot.
>>
>>37202454
>why do you want to buy that book? We already have a book at home!
>>
>>37202284
Walter is an ISTJ, David was an INTP in Prometheus but in Covenant he comes across as an INTJ. I think this anon >>37202250
was mostly correct, except that a large portion of androids in fiction are also ISTJs.
>>
>>37202447
>INFPs are mainly depressed people from any other type
INTP is pretty much "chronic depression: the type", though
INFP is just feels
>>
>>37200732
>online test: ENFP
>this flowchart: Either INFJ or ENFP
Intredasting

Also do any other ENFPs really relate to Kanye west? I think he's one of us
>>
>>37202447

Pretty much. I blame descriptions on MBTI sites that make pretty much every IN type to be secret misunderstood geniuses or some stupid shit.
>>
>>37202480
Most mistyped INTPs and ENTPs are normies who think they a re great maymayers and geniuses or some shit. And no, INTPs are not always depressed, but always autistic
>>
>>37202403
I mean, they are pretty cool.
>>
>>37202507
How can INTPs be normies? They're one of the least normie types.
>>
>>37202569
I meant the normies who mistype as INTP
>>
>>37200843
I'm a hard nigga, I've only cried 36 times today!

t. INFP
>>
>>37200990
>sees these threads
>humour them each time, always get INTP
>I just want a soul...
>>
>>37202576
Oh, I see what you mean now.
>>
>>37202473
Might as well tho, literature died a long fucking ago, nothing comes close to past masterpieces
>>
>>37202620
Your post gave me an idea

>post your type
>post how often you cry
>>
>>37201291
Correction, /tttt2/ - only trannies.
>>
>>37202620
What if it turned out that INFPs cried the most, and INTPs cried the least. In would kind of make sense, both IN*P types tend to be autistic loners, and would have the most to cry about, while INTPs generally can't cry due to lack of emotion.
>>
>>37202677

>INTP
>Every few months whenever I think about offing myself

That's it
>>
>>37202633
Better than INFP male. Your options are basically trap yourself, consider suicide or find a passion and there's a higher chance of world peace than some of us finding meaning in life.
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1280x1440px
>>37200792
>tfw dad is INTJ and a chad
>tfw dad is rocket scientist
>tfw I'm an INTP robot
>tfw I'm a NEET even though I'm smarter than him
>tfw mom is ISTJ normie who thinks she's a special snowflake
>>
>>37202677
>ISTP
>only when I put a gun in my mouth 2 years ago
>>
>>37202738
YEs anon I agree it would make a lot of sense

I know an intp irl and he told me the last time he cried was as a little kid and I'm an ENFP and I cry daily
>>
>>37202677
>INTP
Once a year at maximum is how often I cry. Usually 0 times a year.
>>
File: nani.jpg (337KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
337KB, 1280x720px
>INTJ
>normies literally don't understand my normal way of speech, I am forced to speak always speak in a literal boring way to them or they just completely misunderstand me
>>
File: 1494432058945.jpg (131KB, 485x458px) Image search: [Google]
1494432058945.jpg
131KB, 485x458px
>>37202767
>I'm a NEET even though I'm smarter than him
>>
>>37202775
Daily, regardless of mood even if good.
Infp

Least we're the best type at crying, right?
>>
>>37202754
Geez dude I'm sorry, don't off yourself. You have so much to offer the world, just use your super robot powers and do cool stuff. Wasn't hitler intp? I don't like hitler but he did stuff you know?

>>37202771
Damn... I'm glad you're still here with us man. I have a long term istp friend and he never shows any emotions unless he gets really angry, don't think I've seen him ever cry out of elementary school
>>
>>37202677
>E/INTP
>Cried a couple of times lately, didn't cry for years before that. Happy that I can still cry to be honest.
>>
>>37202764
Being an INFP really sucks, especially if you're a nihilist INFP.
>>
>>37200732
I got mine instantly on this flowchart.
>>
>>37202823
Hitler was INFJ, apparently.
Hitler's tears created gas, so I think he's actually an ascended INFP
>>
Is INFJ a death sentence for a guy?
>>
called my mom to solve the captcha
>>
>>37202797
Does crying feel good? I can't remember exactly.
>>
>>37202783
I know this feel and it is annoying as fuck but I probably experience it differently from you

>>37202775
A true... robot

>>37202797
>daily even if in a good mood
Same, it's really annoying being in public listening to a song and I just start tearing up overwhjelmed by emotion
>>
>>37202881
Not him (fellow INTP), crying feels very good. Especially afterwards. It feels good to feel.
>>
File: 1493443120733.jpg (23KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1493443120733.jpg
23KB, 349x344px
>>37202767
>SMART BUT LAZY

>frog poster

checks out
>>
>>37202876
Well yeah, you're 100% an INTP.
>>
>>37202677
INTP
Almost never when it's about myself
I get emotional while watching some movies

>mfw i hold back my tears while watching "Logan"
>>
>>37202823
Thanks man, its been rough going, but things are getting better. But that Handgun has actually won me two competitions since then. I feel like there's something artistic to be extrapolated from that.
>>
>>37202829
Happy for you anon, I love crying.

>>37202852
>hitler
>INFJ
Now that I think about it actually seems to make sense

>>37202857
No INFJ guys are cute, except hitler. But I'm a guy so my opinion doesn't reallly matter
>>
>>37202897
This. I'm INTP through and through a good cry (as long as it's release and not sadness) is a wonderful thing
>>
>>37202881
For me, it's a release of strong emotions. Not really good per se, but it can be depending. It's hard to explain.
>>37202882
This. Music especially is the #1 way I cry, I'm like fuck this song is just.. -tears come out-
>>
Question for INTP, ISTP may answer as well.
What's your substance abuse like?
>alcohol?
>drugs?
>favorite drug?
>why/how did you start?
How often?
>when did you start?

I'm very curious to see how fellow INTPs, relate. I've gotten ISTP a few times, so your input is good too.
>>
>>37202936
I feel this anon, movies make me cry a ton, songs too

>>37202939
Congrats anon! I love shooting... that reminds me of my similar experience two years ago. I almost shot myself with my dad's 9mm and the next week we went out shooting and I barely made any shots even from like 5meters out.

I'm more of a rifle guy anyway
>>
File: the_face_when.png (455KB, 597x601px) Image search: [Google]
the_face_when.png
455KB, 597x601px
>>37202940
>But I'm a guy so my opinion doesn't reallly matter
That makes your opinion matter even more. Gay guys are CUTE
>>
>>37202948
What kind of music makes you cry anon?
>>
>>37202987
>What's your substance abuse like?
Pretty mild to be honest. Some alcohol abuse but I can keep it under control. I am too much of an autist to get connections to buy drugs. I suppose I can get weed via my brother but that's about it. How do you do it?
>>
>>37202944
Is there a special way to get myself to cry, or is that not how it works?
>>
File: 1494553206356.png (132KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1494553206356.png
132KB, 500x560px
>>37202987
ISTP:

>alcohol
I don't drink

>drugs
I don't do any drugs
>>
>>37202987
I got very drunk when I drank but I didnt drink much. I dont do it now
I like weed/hash but in very rare occasions.
I started in my teens
>>
>>37203008
th-thanks anon... technically I am bisexual though

I don't think fag stuff belongs in this bread though
>>
>>37202987
Does caffeine count?
>>
>>37203036
That's not really how it works. I tried to cry or feel something many times, never worked. It only works when I feel genuinely sad about something, which is rare.
>>
>>37202796
My IQ is 143
His is 136
>>37202900
I'm not lazy just dead inside and I don't have any ambition because I don't give a shit about anything
>>
INTP here sometimes I cry randomly at night when I look at my life. Once every other month a few tears
>>
>>37202987
ISTP/INTP hybrid here.
>alcohol?
I have trouble regulating my intake. I try not to drink at all.
I don't do other drugs. I smoked weed but it made anxious and paranoid. I don't like it.
>>
I'm an INFJ and a KHV.

INFJs don't get laid.
>>
>>37203031
Depends on my mood, but when I'm listening to a song sometimes all of a sudden it just happens, the memories come flooding back. Generally nostalgia or some sort of emotional thoughts/memories.
>>
File: 1482292530759.jpg (54KB, 992x379px) Image search: [Google]
1482292530759.jpg
54KB, 992x379px
>>37202677
ESTP/ENTP cried once in the past 10 years
>>
File: 1493840639933.jpg (90KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493840639933.jpg
90KB, 720x720px
>>37203116
>hybrid here
>>
>>37203061
Hey, r9k IS /lgbtqiattackhelicopter/, and /lgbt/ is /tttt/
>>
>>37203120
You're probably an INFP
INFJ are often nice to normies but secretly hate them and will turn into literal hitlers after some months in any relationship
>>
>>37203061
>technically I am bisexual though
I think most of us faggots are. But you're right, no gay shit in this thread.
>>
>>37203097
>He fell for the IQ meme
IQ doesn't mean shit anon, especially a difference of 7 points.
>>
>>37202677
ISTP

Last time I cried, I was in 4th grade and I saw my grandma dead on the floor
>>
>>37203138
What is "feeling" like for an intp? Genuinely wondering, like how do you experience emotions? For me when I feel it's just huge waves of emotions washing over my body, sometimes it gets so intense I almost can't move. Happens pretty often too

>>37203142
>ESTP
Is it truly life on easy mode for you? I'm genuinely wondering not bullying
>>
>>37203036
Happiness, or sadness. My dad died when I was 14, sometimes I think about all he and I missed out on. I read a lot of books and watch a lot of movies, every now and then one will surprise me and make me cry like a little bitch. The Notebook. Logan.
>>
File: 1471349880836.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1471349880836.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>37203243
>What is "feeling" like for an intp?
L-like anyone else's I guess. Am I wrong?
>>
>>37201545
>If INTJs get "stuck in their heads" and are too passive in life, they will start to feel uncomfortable because they have an underlying need to take action and achieve things because of Te. If they don't listen to that need, they will feel restless, as though they are wasting their life. "Passive" INTJs who have not developed Te well enough are more likely to think they use Ti because their focus is too inwardly directed with Ni+Fi, meaning that they might confuse their lower Fi impulses as being Ti related (due to both being introverted judging functions and having the same structural framework). These INTJs just want to do what they feel comfortable doing according to their own understanding and ignore the call of Te/Se to take action to achieve goals and success, and this can eventually lead to existential boredom, unhappiness, or dissatisfaction or possibly an Ni-Fi loop.
>>
>>37203243
always thought everything came easily to me and things have always seemed to work out, moving to a really racist country kind of gave my life some difficulty but at this point no one can tell im not native so im good again.
>>
File: 1493441750274.jpg (50KB, 452x410px) Image search: [Google]
1493441750274.jpg
50KB, 452x410px
>>37200732
>ask if people are logical
>100% of the time they'll answer yes because everyone thinks they're logical
wow what a great flow chart dumbo
>>
>>37203243
>What is "feeling" like for an intp?
Usually it's not noticeable unless I'm consciously thinking about what I'm feeling. The only time I've had waves of emotion are when sleeping in dreams.
What we feel is probably what you feel, but divide it by 5, and that's it.
>>
>>37203243
> feeling for an INTP
The positive feelings:
Tingly prickles on my scalp. Goosebumps. A sense of empowerment, like I've got this positive energy/light surging through me.
The negative feelings:
A sinking feeling in my stomach like none I've ever heard described. Despair. Woe. The kind that in the movies makes the good guy drop to his knees in utter speechless silence.
>>
>>37203346
Samefag. I supposed I should clarify that it's not very often that these happen. I tend to feel nothing, or very little, most of the time - then something like a song or a movie or a memory will catch me off guard and result on one of those.
>>
>tfw INTP
>daydream
>stare into nothingness
>draw
>wierd
>everyone thinks im dumb as fuck
>>37203346
I know those feels. Goosebumps and BAD, EVIL butterflies in your stomach
>>
>>37202987
>drugs?
alcohol, weed, DXM
>favorite drug?
edibles
>why/how did you start?
more of a "social" thing in the beginning, now I control my stress with them
>How often?
recently grew my own weed so now I do it every 2-3 days
>when did you start?
high school
>>
I am disappointed with myself
INTP rambling incoming

It's always about a girl you know, anyway I found myself getting attracted to her for some reason and I swear I caught some glances from her as well (so naive), she's cute and quiet of course and could be an INTP and... but we never interacted and I'm no longer stupid enough to start developing oneitis (I don't even really know her name) - so after few weeks of agonizing I decided I would approach her. I could no longer keep postponing it because it was our last day of classes, one in the morning, one in the afternoon
You know how it's going to end already. After the morning class she left the room before me and I had to take a shit (unrelated), so I decided to satisfy my needs and approach her later, but the universe always conspires against me in these cases, so once again she left a bit early and I couldn't really chase after her (because I don't like it when people know my intentions). I did find her in front of the building, on her phone, walking in a direction she doesn't normally walk, and I just kept making excuses until she was gone. Foiled again by my own brain!

I was thinking about it on my way home and realized I am not really anxious in these kinds of situations, I'm not the type that would start blushing and sweating and stuttering. Anxiety is when you have to make a call you don't want to, but there is no must here - I don't HAVE to approach the girl. It feels like my mind prevents me from even beginning to entertain the idea, because the more I want to talk to her, the more I'm met with some unexplicable resistance from within. E.g. - a socially awkward person will have a "approachinggirls.txt" file, but it will be corrupted and he will fuck up the interaction, whereas my "approachinggirls.txt" file is fairly functional, I just can't find it at all. Yet I know it's there, I did it before

Why do I have to be like this? Is it the INTP trait of not taking action unless it's absolutely necessary?
>>
>>37202677
>INTJ
>only from laughing
>>
File: 1494867649261.jpg (22KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
1494867649261.jpg
22KB, 400x599px
>>37202677
>INTP
Literally never. My life is a fucking shitfest and I bet any normie would already turn into a junkie, if they experienced the same shit I did. But I'm literally dead inside. Everytime I try to cry it all out I just feel like a retard. I just move on and continue my empty life.
>>
Fellow INTPs, we need to figure out what we can do to make ourselves happy.
I used to be happy most of the time in 12th grade of high-school, but ever since then it's gone downhill. We need to figure out exactly what gives us those positive feelings.
>>
>>37200732
this flowchart is fucking garbage someone delete this thread
>>
File: 1475631755243.jpg (164KB, 919x857px) Image search: [Google]
1475631755243.jpg
164KB, 919x857px
INTJ here I don't know "tfw no gf" because I don't desire one nor friends either. Who else knows THIS feel?
>>
>>37203550
I'll tell u what. Having money and not having to work.
Good luck with that though.
>>
>>37203550
For me, it's not any one big thing, it's all the little things. Video games. Books. Movies. Cooking. Music. Being able to walk around the house naked. Opening all the windows in the middle of winter and enjoying the cold.
>>
>>37203550
I'm not an INTP, But I can offer some insight based on what makes my good intp friend happy, and he's doing really well

It seems like you guys need to just get shit done instead of being lazy, pursue your ideas and turn them into reality. Also read and research and learn a lot. Also it seems best if you guys look for other intuitives to talk to, being around normie sensors Is just gonna bring you down
>>
>>37203575
How do you know you don't secretly desire a gf but are making posts like this to mask your emotions and lie to yourself :^)
>>
File: 1480327947047.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
1480327947047.png
246KB, 1136x717px
>>37203550
>>37203593
Pretty much this also
>tfw talking to "girls" online
>>
>>37203647
Not him but
>don't really want friends
>yet really want gf
The fuck is wrong with me
>>
File: 1488404612936.jpg (19KB, 494x497px) Image search: [Google]
1488404612936.jpg
19KB, 494x497px
>>37203647
Because I'm not a le ironically depressed tumblrfag
>>
>>37203690
>>37203575
cope
cope
>>
>>37203621
This is a really good point. I'm super lazy and hate doing shit around the house, around the yard. But when I force myself to do it, I end up glad that I did in the end and thinking that it was worthwhile. But it's still just as hard to convince myself to do it again next time.
>>
>>37202677
>ENFP
>Never
>>
>>37203579
Nah, I've experienced that many times, and it isn't enough by itself.

>>37203593
Very true, no one thing is enough. Unfortunately I've been running out of those things to do. I really need to get back into books, those things are great!

>>37203621
Yeah, back in 12th grade, almost all my time was spent in school, or doing hw, and I was never happier. Some of my happiest moments were just relaxing on my bed doing hw, while the window was open and a cool breeze was rushing in.
>>
>>37203677
Not an INTJ but for me it's
>want friends
>REALLY BADLY want gf

>>37203690
That doesn't even make sense in this context silly
>>
>>37203677
Because a companion and a friend are two different things.
And what constitutes a companion means something different to everyone.
>>
>>37203737
>ENFP
>never cries
That's a surprise tbH, as an ENFP I cry a lot
>>
>>37203400
>Is it the INTP trait of not taking action unless it's absolutely necessary?

Yes.
>>
>>37203740
Well I have too and ofc it's not going to be enough. You use the money.
>buy whatever you want (I like sneakers and clothes)
>take walks/cycle daily (I love this shit)
>cook/eat healthy
>read
>work out
>keep house clean
To have a balanced life basically takes up your entire day.
>>
>>37203647
I still don't get how people can live and lie to themselves.

- another INTJ
>>
>>37203734
I think this is the number one most relatable robot feeling. We're way to lazy to do stuff on our own, but when we do them, we might actually enjoy it, but still are too lazy to do stuff on our own.
I just wish I had someone who would make me do stuff that I know would make me happy, even if it's hard.
>>
File: 1467842041311.jpg (27KB, 477x425px) Image search: [Google]
1467842041311.jpg
27KB, 477x425px
How many people here who claim to be INxP are just mistyped and depressed?
I'd say around 50%.
>>
>>37200843
INTP and INTJ are backwards
>>
>>37203834
I think actually that these types come predisposed to depression so probably way less than 50% are mistyped.
>>
>>37203836
Nah, INTJs are notoriously feelsy inside. INTPs are robots whose feels stem from being unable to properly understand that they have feels.
>>
>>37203400
>>37203788
>Is it the INTP trait of not taking action unless it's absolutely necessary?

I never really thought about it like that, but yes.
>>
File: allsotiresome.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
allsotiresome.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>37201241
Maybe not.
but you need them to live
>>
>>37203866
Depression makes you unable to perform simple tasks and stay motivated, so I don't know. A lot of robots here seem like they might struggle with that.
>>
intp being robot is a meme. intps are such extroverted children around their friends when they don't have actual mental health problems
>>
Can someone give me a quick example for each of these? Having trouble understanding the main differences

sensing - intuition

thinking - feeling

judgment - perception
>>
>>37203800
This brings up an interesting topic. Is it better to live a blissful lie or face the harsh truths of life? I'm conflicted
>>
File: 1479896849695.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479896849695.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>37203964
shut the fuck up dumb asshole
>>
>>37203908
It's something you build over time.
Read the slight edge.
Do NoFap for a few weeks and see if it has some impact on you. For me it helps me out greatly when it comes to social anxiety but also makes me lonelier after a while.
Take cold showers.
Take vitamin D and Omega 3 supplements.
LIMIT BROWSING TIME.
You can literally spend all your life on these boards and constantly get your dopamine hits or you can get your satisfaction from doing some things even if they feel hard at first.
These are all ideas. Tinker with them and build on them.
>>37203964
This is true though.
>>
>>37203964
True, but only if we're lucky enough to make friends in the first place. It's very difficult for us when we're in a new environment without existing friends.
>>
>>37203964
>>37204010
Doesn't everyone act "extroverted" around their friends?
Back when I had friends I had no trouble talking and making jokes, but I still had to withdraw after a while because everything would get blurry and annoying
>>
>>37203964
>intps are such extroverted children around their friends when they don't have actual mental health problems

This is true, around close friends I behave goofy and extroverted, and I actually feel embarrassed afterwards. Good thing I cut contact with all of my friends.
>>
>>37203836
You probably don't know any INTJs.
>>
>>37203967

sensing: physical reality, immediate truth of something

intuition: abstract, conceptual or significant qualities of things; posibilities and abstractions moreso than the concrete details or parts of things
thinking: respond to information with thought; processing it through reason and thinking and logical apraisal (whatever your basis for logic is)

feeling: information or experience is apraised with emotion and understood through feelings rather than detached thought/hard reasoning

judgement: focus on making things happen, on execution, on the matter at hand

perception: focus on the alternate, the possible, the changes and tangents related to the matter at hand.
>>
>>37204039
Yeah I guess extroverted isn't the right choice of words. If you're open around friends it doesn't really make you an extrovert. I think the idea is that we can feel very free and open around friends when we're in a very good space mentally.
>>
>>37204039
yeah but like, INTPs are emotional, sentimental, lively human witty goofy childish extroverted around the ones they trust. different from like INTJs, who can be extroverted or social but are still fucking robots
>>
>>37203967
>>37204056

Protip: typing based on the letters is fucking retarded, google "cognitive functions" instead
>>
>>37203836
>>37200843
Dead giveaway is that an INTP always dresses like shit. Always.
INTJs are aware of what color coordination and fitting clothes mean.
Which is why fedorafags are not INTJs.
>>
>>37204144
How do we not dress like shit?
>>
>>37204138
>who can be extroverted or social but are still fucking robots
The fuck does that even mean
>>
>>37204164
I'm an INTP and I don't dress like shit. Just basic color coordination. Don't buy weird shit trying to look edgy or fashionable.
>>
not sure what "heavy machinery" is supposed to mean

I guess I'm INFJ then
>>
>>37204164
Stop wearing autism shoes and striped polo shirts, and buy jeans that actually fit you.
Also, don't wear stained clothes and get a haircut.
>>
>>37204139
Typing based on a genuine understanding of what they mean, versus the retarded fluctuations of badly made tests, is best. and then looking at cognitive functions to understand it more.

typing based on cognitive functions is such a fucking pain in the ass if you never saw this stuff before

>>37204166
You can still be cold, analytical, emotionless, detached, blunt, crude, critical (i.e. a fucking robot) while being extroverted and talking to people.
>>
File: 1485944298001.png (947KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485944298001.png
947KB, 720x720px
>>37204144
>intuitive dom
>wasting thoughts on real life shit like that

How about no
>>
>>37204188
INTJs are more focused on the real world than INTPs though.
>>
>>37204182
Do you like to tinker with stuff? To use your hands? That's what it means.
>>
>>37204188
INTJs have Fi which makes them want to stand for things and have a sense of identity. This extends to how they dress.
>>
>>37204210
Sure, but they don't care about mundane things like that
>>
>>37204186
>cold, analytical, emotionless, detached, blunt, crude, critical
INTP's can be like that with friends as well, it all depends on the degree of friendship.
Just like INTJ's can actually open up to people if they trust them enough.
>>
All this talk of being extroverted around friends is making me really nostalgic of high-school. I miss the good old days when I had friends to hang around and be funny and goofy with.
Fuck college.
>>
>>37204236
INTJs often understand that dressing well goes a long way in certain situations and that the appearance you project is important.
INTPs don't care because they think they're above it all
>>
>>37204236
Not dressing like a retarded autist manchild isn't a mundane thing. Only INTPs think otherwise.
>>
>>37204056
Don't we all do all of those? I mean, I sometimes think logically but other time emotions are involved... I understand it's a spectrum but for most people they're going to just slightly lean to one or the other, only very few people have no emotions, or think only abstractly, for instance.
>>
I'm tired of being an INTP, I'm tired of this website, I'm tired of breathing. I want to be a specter, an impersonal observer, watching this universe and yet remaining detached from it, and then, after a time, I would gradually fade from existence.
>>
If you're not sure about your primary function, is it better to figure out your tertiary and go from there or is that inaccurate?
>>
>>37204294
This nigga 'bout to transcend humanity.
>>
>>37204288
How about you research shit?
>>37204294
You want to be an INTJ/INFJ then?
>>
>>37204323
>INTJ
>impersonal observer
What
>>
>>37204241
WHy not make friends in college

>>37204294
I mean there are ways you can sort of achieve that ideal in real life. I've often considered vagabonding and just livin off whatever I can find and seeing the nation and feeling nature, seems comf

>>37204281
Not an intp but I dress like a retarded autist manchild (gym clothes and new balance shoes with holes) because I'm trying to Be a hipster and reject society and all that jazz
>>
>>37204288
yes; its about preference. one of the very large academic criticisms of MBTI is that it treats the issue as a binary. it's a spectrum, and most people are only slightly one over the other for at least one or two sections of it.
>>
>>37202767
>INTJ Chad
>ISTJ Snowflake

Artificial and non heterosexual.
>>
>>37204323
I have done the tests actually, I had someone come into our work to do on professionally, but I still think it's a bit of a false dichotomy to label someone with S or N when they could be 55% S and 45% N. It's trying too hard to pigeonhole complex beings like yourselves and it doesn't serve much purpose.
>>
>>37204378
>>37204397
This is true but for cognitive functions.

"Hybrids" are a thing.
>>
>>37201291
Oh shit I forgot I even posted itt
I mean yeah I guess I do hate myself and and see myself as too weak for the real world and a failure ion the eyes of my parents. I wish I could be be masculine and extraverted but instead I'm this miserable little faggot that's so confused they're beginning to think they're a tranny, when in reality I'm probably just looking for an excuse to be more openly faggy. idk
dude run-on sentences lmao
>>
>>37204388
All S types think they're more unique than they are. If you've never had to deal with an ISTJ who thinks they're special, you can count yourself fortunate. All they do is parrot off all the views they were told to believe in by their parents and their chosen wing of politics while purporting that they're true geniuses who "think for themselves"
>>
>>37204366
It's hard making friends in college. The only way I know how to is to join clubs, but I'm the type of person who doesn't do anything unless they absolutely have to, or other people are depending on me to do it.
So in other words, All I do in college is go to classes, do hw, go to eat, and spend time on computer.
>>
>>37204428
Just practice """critical thinking""" :^^^^^^)
>>
>>37204410
If I were you I'd pick up lifting and also realize that your strong emotions don't makke you feminine they just make you iNFP
>>
>>37204435
Why not talk to people in your classes if they seem cool?
>>
Any INTPs here like to draw too?
>>
>>37204453
I am pretty effeminate though, and I have no real desire to look outwardly masculine, the idea of it grosses me out.
>>
File: idon'teven.jpg (31KB, 435x307px) Image search: [Google]
idon'teven.jpg
31KB, 435x307px
>>37203400
Funny, i've been in the same situation few years years ago. I was attracted to a quiet girl, with whom i used to talk about comics and manga, books in general. She was really nice toward me and even bought (me?) FLCL mangas at a flea market, just because i mentioned it was my favourite anime few days before.
Except, unlike you, i thought it was too good to be true. I didn't make anything, thinking i couldn't handle a relationship, also thinking the whole promotion would "laugh" at me. I preferred a quiet high-school life in the end
It's not really funny, after all
>>
>>37204471
I rarely get the chance to though, there just isn't the opportunity. There was one person I was able to become friendly with, but we likely won't have any more classes in common, and I never got her contact info.
>>
>>37204366
>I mean there are ways you can sort of achieve that ideal in real life. I've often considered vagabonding and just livin off whatever I can find and seeing the nation and feeling nature, seems comf

You've described a life deprived of responsibility but not the mundanity of sustaining my existence. It also sounds like a difficult and painful way of life, and certainly not the comfy one you seem to imagine it would be.
>>
>>37204510
I'm really lazy, so I only draw while in class, but it's one of those many things I wish I could motivate myself to pursue.
>>
>>37200843
Infj here - youre quite right
>>
>>37204590
are we brothers? Really mad that I dont do it at home. Pretty much the only thing i'm sort of good at
>>
File: 12423526.jpg (78KB, 736x716px) Image search: [Google]
12423526.jpg
78KB, 736x716px
>>37204572
>mundanity of sustaining my existence
If mundanity would be the only thing then it wouldn't have been as bad. Not to mention the suffering which comes in many forms: loss of loved ones and relationships, health issues, loneliness, ridicule etc.
Life is even worse than a zero sum game. Do not have children.
>>
>>37201151
>tfw you're an INTJ female
I'm only a little bit crazy....
>>
>>37204725
What are you like? I have trouble imagining how a girl could be INTJ
>>
>>37202042
>http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts
>Ideal partner for INFP is ISFP
Fuckkk. That personality type seems like the girl with died red hair who complains about social inequality all the time. I feel like an ENFP or another INFP would be a better match.

>>37202677
>Tfw INFP but I rarely cry
I can only cry when I'm around others and someone tells me something tragic. Or if something really sad happens in a movie/ game. (But I hide it)

>>37202832
>Nihilist INFP
Fuck. That's me. I honestly want to kill myself but I dont want my family and friends to be upset. Wish I could just tell them and they would be cool with it.

Has an INFP ITT made it? It actually seems impossible.
>>
>>37204691
>Do not have children.

I don't intend to, I would enjoy being a parent I think, but I couldn't live with myself if I brought a child into this existence. I suspect I'll have to divorce my wife soon for this very reason, I know she wants children, I know I won't oblige her. If I divorce her within a year she should still have time to start a family with another man. It's difficult to let her go, I still love her, but I know she wants more than anything to be a mother to children of her own.
>>
>>37204765
>ENFP and INFP relationship
That seems top comf, we'd just hug the sadness out of each other
>>
>>37204691
Intredasting image. I'm an antinatalist but I believe that it's wrong to let people die regardless. If someone's already born, despite their suffering, they will cling to life based on instinct. It is best to allow them to keep it since they care about it

But bringing new people into this world is majorly fucked up
>>
>>37204889
>she wants more than anything to be a mother to children of her own.
It's a female biological hardwired thing especially when they start hitting @ 30. I noticed you emphasized "of her own" but you guys might want to look into adopting.
>>
>>37204955
>It's a female biological hardwired thing
Are there no girls out there who don't want kids?
>>
>>37204949
I agree with you. Most antinatalists are kinda out there though. Some of them would push a button that would instantly and painlessly kill every human. I'm not sure how I feel about that. What do you think?
>>37204962
I'm not sure. I'm just saying what I'm noticing. It might be the case that they choose not to have them but still have the impulse.
>>
>>37204738
I'm autistic. I think that plays a role in me being an ITNJ.
I'm logical. I'm practical. Yes I do like pretty things and shopping like most girls but after spending over $500 on a clothing shopping spree 4 years ago i realized a few things. Once i brought the clothes home I wasn't as happy. And I started to feel gulity. Yes I love that $50 dollar shirt I bought but I love my $1 shirt from a garage sale just as much. What's the point of buying exspensive casual clothes? It's not as if I go places on weekends. And it's not as if I'll get as much use out of them. And since then I've only had one relapse of spending money on new casual clothes.
>>
>>37205007
>what do I think
I think that the best course of action is to press the button. However, it feels wrong to do so, maybe it's insulting the Creator(s) or maybe there's something good in the future that we'll miss out on, who knows. So, as a feeler I would go with my emotions and not press the button.

This discussion reminds me of that one Ray Bradbury story where everyone acknowledges that the world's gonna end when they go to sleep... and they are comforted by it. Also this song:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWzYIefeNCQ
FIND A NICER WAY TO KILL IT! FIND A NICER WAY TO KILL IT!
>>
>>37205013
Are you asexual? Just curious since it seems like females with autism are more likely to be asexual.
>>
>>37204955
I think she likes the idea of being pregnant and giving birth to new life, I suppose we could adopt, but I would always feel I had taken something away from her. I have selfish reasons for not wanting children as well; it would hurt me to care about someone deeply in a world like this, loving my wife already hurts me.
>>
>>37205166
Despite being an antinatalist I think there is more than meets the eye to human existence. While pressing the button might prove to be wrong, not having babies for sure isn't.
>>
>>37205182
Nope. I'm not.
I'm very much into sex.
>>
>>37205192
Everyone is selfish in this world. I know it sounds weird but even those who are "selfless" they do it because they enjoy it. Why else do something. I think selfishness is perfect as long as it doesn't hurt other people.
Having a child and deciding to bring a soul into this world without consent isn't "harmless" imo and at the end of the day it's a "selfish" act. You can't guarantee how that kids life will turn out. That he won't get cancer at 9. That he won't grow up to despise his life. It makes me sick when someone had a child and something horrible happens to it and people go "It's not your fault, you couldn't have known". It's all your fault. You knew there was a chance and you still took it at someone elses peril.
>>
>>37205013
You're an autistic istj
>>
>>37200732
Certified MBTI expert here. Thus flowchart is more accurate than 16personalities

Thank you.
>>
Just got ISTP-A, am I shit tier?
>>
>tfw social anxiety and definitely an ENFP

Oh well, its okay I guess!!
>>
Who /can't figure out their type/ here
I want to know more about myself and how my mind works but nothing sounds quite right.
>>
>>37205330
Right, I believe that view is called psychological egoism, that humans are motivated by self-interest even in acts of supposed altruism, that all voluntary human action is ultimately the desire to experience pleasure and to avoid pain. I subscribe to that view as well as antinatalism, I've already acknowledged that I'm planning on leaving my wife because keeping her is more painful to me than letting her go.

Sometimes I find myself wishing I could aspire to a higher purpose, a transcendant goal, but then I'm reminded of the utter insanity of this world. I almost can't believe it at times. I remember, when I was a child, reality itself felt safe to me, in the sense that it wasn't utterly impersonal and barbaric, and I can still feel the shock of that child somewhere within me to know just how exposed I am to horrific suffering, and perhaps worse to know that the suffering holds no meaning.
>>
>>37203346
P. Accurate for this intp.
The stomach feeling I know all too well. When I think about my ex, or have memories of her, it literally feels like a part of me is missing. It physically feels like there's a void in my stomach.
>>
File: IMG_8331.jpg (59KB, 693x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8331.jpg
59KB, 693x320px
>>37201094
>INTJ: autistic but cute. Can become pic related if you fuck it up. IMO ideal female type
>INFJ: NOPE. Unless they're very healthy of course
>>
They say that entps pair best with infjs and intjs but from reading your shitty posts I don't think I could stand you guys.

or maybe I'm just mad at the girl who broke my heart and am taking it out on the world who knows
>>
>>37205793
I just hope we make AI before the nukes start flying.

That will be our legacy.
>>
File: 1458525955188.jpg (91KB, 503x596px) Image search: [Google]
1458525955188.jpg
91KB, 503x596px
>>37207173
I know this feel. Holy shit do I know this feel.

Let's be optimistic, though. I'm sure there are more, well fitted INxJs for us, anon. The examples here can never be all too indicative of the entire pool. It's best to just focus on self and not expect anything. At the very least, we'll be dead soon anyway so nb.

>tfw you'll never be the witty, charming house husband for a sexy, doctor wife who can do all the manual house labor and still bring in some cash doing odds and ends part time with various developed skills

FUCKING CRUEL WORLD.
>>
>>37202478
>Let me show you my autistic obsession in my personal lair :}
>loved someone so much he dissected her organs

Definitely INTP
>>
>>37200732
According to this chart I'm ENTP on good days and INTP on bad days. I'd probably agree with this assessment if MBTI wasn't Barnum bullshit anyway.
>>
>>37202497
>>37202497
ENTJ here. Kanye is my favorite artist for a lot of reasons but I think he's ISFP
>>
>>37204144
I dress fine anon, I just don't dress in a way that is unique at all.

Daily attire: Blue jeans, white t shirt, grey hoodie and skate shoes.
>>
Does anyone else notice that sensors are boring as fuck to talk to online though text or phone call but actually hanging out with them is really fun
>>
>>37203346
ITT anon fucking hits me in the face with a knuckle sandwich and I recoil from the pain of the truth

Extreme highs and extreme lows. But no in between. I hope to fall in love someday and die first.

H-help me anons.
>>
>>37202987
>alcohol?
21 soon, most likely
>drugs?
percocets, nicotine, tramadol
>favorite drug?
percocets
>why/how did you start?
It's a reason to escape my thoughts
>How often?
fairly often, about once a week
>when did you start?
one year ago

fellow INTP's, I recommend this. I've stopped for six months at a time, addiction is for the weak minded.
>>
>>37207507
I could see how he might be a sensor but an introvert? I don't get it. ENFP makes sense just by listening to the life of Pablo
>>
>>37204234
A unique dress sense isn't always a good dress sense though.
>>
>>37202987
INTP
>Yes
>No
>No
>Stress
>High school

It fucks up my dopamine really hard sometimes though. I'm thinking about stopping
>>
>>37202677
>INFP
>a couple times a year due to being a recluse and not having anything to cry about

I cried yesterday while watching the last episode of Three Girls though.
>>
>>37202677
INTP

Sometimes I cry like single tears (one time a month at least) but not full on crying and sobbing. I haven't done that since I was a kid.
>>
>>37202677
INFP

I've not cried since I was 14, nearly 10 years ago. My emotions are internal, I should be crying at least weekly but I keep it all inside
>>
>>37207647
It's boring either way for me

>>37207709
Just because he has a widespread public persona doesn't mean he has to be extroverted. Kanye is actually pretty shy and introverted while being off the grid. Besides, mbti is all about the theory and the functions not whether how introverted or extroverted you are.

I can see where you're coming from though. Even if kanye is not ENFP or ISFP you can say he definitely uses Te and Fi.
>>
>>37201454
>be me INTP
>no ESFP semon demon to make sex a literal 10/10

Where do I find these women and how do I keep them forever?
>>
>>37207817
Song for you anon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_BIMtdKYC4
>>
>>37200843
>>INFP - looks soft (or badly pretends not to be), and is soft
ffff

I try to hide it with a literal and verbal/emotional poker face but as soon as someone shows me a shred of affection or positive attention I turn into anime.
>>
>>37201578
Read the sticky seriously, /fit/'s sticky is one of the better ones
>>
>>37201420
>INFP
>Act like the INFJ when playing vidya
>>
>>37200732

Every time I take those tests it's usually a tossup between INTJ/ENTJ, so it was interesting seeing them broken down this way. I guess the test hinges on how critical of my anxiety I'm feeling at the time.

>>37202677

I/ENTJ

I get a good cry in a least once a month.

>>37201352
>I'm too anxious to go to the gym, especially since it's been years since I've done anything athletic or sportsy

Go between 10-2 and you'll be with nobody but retired people and houseMILFs, it's pretty comfy. Chad/Stacy usually go in the mornings or evenings.

Most gyms have machines you can start with (that have directions on them) while you work up the will to learn more about free weights or talk to a trainer.
>>
>>37208101
HouseMILFs > Stacies t b h

You also seem ENTJ issh to me
>>
>>37202234
Where is this from?

Would love to feel something similar to this about INFPs
>>
>>37200732
You know it's funny I used to think these were bullshit because they seem it at first glance. But after pic related(>>37201385) I started to think there might be something to it because mine describes me perfectly and the few friends I have are perfectly described by theirs too. Now I'm sold.
>>
>>37201385
>once went one week without showering..."

It's been months.. My arms are two different shades..
>>
>being an introvert
lmao

who else ENTP master race here?
>>
>>37202677
INFP
I can't really give a number range, I'd say like once a month I will shed a tear or get teary eyed, maybe every 1-3 years I will full on sob.

Last time I shed a tear was this Sunday when I watched the Samurai Jack finale and last two times I full on sobbed or came close to it were when I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind(haven't even been in relationship) and the other time was in another state. My mom and grandma had rode for 18 hours to attend my great-aunt's funeral but we were late so we drove all the way to her house that she died in to give a letter of grievance to the aunt's husband. Something about it all just really got to me and I could barely speak.
>>
>>37208391
Both of the prior sobs were last year by the way.
>>
>>37202823
Hitler is the definitive INFJ, all of his Fe was genuine and well developed, he really did think getting rid of the Jews would be best for his people, not just because it made sense in a logical way.
>>
>>37203189
I hear a lot of guys say they actually can't get it up to women and others only saying they can if they have masculine features or if there's a dude there.
>>
>>37208517
Isn't Fe linked to Ti on INFJs function stack though? I mean you can argue that they base their emotions, beliefs and actions on their own inner logic
>>
Have you guys ever noticed that despite every respective type getting along quite well with their opposite type, they tend to hate the personality that they embody and swore to never become into said personality?

E.g ENFP hating the idea of an ISTJ wagecuck killjoy; ESFPs hating the idea of the loner autist INTJ; INFP being scared of the notion of an authority micromanaging ESTJ figure; ISFP hating the idea of being a douchebag pig capitalist ENTJ
>>
File: 261397427334938624.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
261397427334938624.png
8KB, 112x112px
Fuck, I took the test several years ago in high school and got INTJ and ever since then I thought that result was bullshit, but I just took it again right now and got that shit again.

Am I fucked?
>>
>>37208967
There's nothin wrong with being an INTJ anon I think you guys are cool
>>
File: feels.jpg (185KB, 1600x1982px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
185KB, 1600x1982px
>>37202677
ISTP
I only cry when I think about the past or how bleek the future looks
>>
>>37200732
Be my friend and talk about philosophy, drugs, and video games with me.

Dusty#4147
>>
>>37202677
22 y/o ENTP
I sometimes get teary eyed when I watch things like great displays of willpower, but never shed tears
Had I never owned any pets, last time I cried would've been when I was 6, I rushed into my parents bedroom and told her I was afraid of what comes after death. I remember my sister called me abnormal for not crying while watching Hachiko.

But things are not that way, and every now and then a cute fluffy faithfull animal gives his life to remind me im still human.
>>
File: 1494991823420.jpg (195KB, 683x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494991823420.jpg
195KB, 683x800px
>>37208517
>not because it made sense in a logical way

So you're taught in School.
>>
We have a discord for comfy talks
gg/w565UwY
>>
>>37202677
INFP
Probably around 3-4 times a week but I also actively look for things that invoke my emotions and I'm slightly unstable so
>>
>>37209692
How do people just join random discords without giving a fuck? You join, then all eyes are you immediately. Shit is too scary for me. Wish you could be invisible and lurk for a few minutes before you joined at least.
>>
>>37202677
ENTP.

The only thing that makes me cry tend to be extreme frustration, and also any media that I like that ends. No exception. If I get absorbed in a world, and it ends, it always hurts.
>>
>>37209966
You just fucking do it. I did it and I'm already in.
>>
>>37202677
ISTP. I genuinely cannot remember a time when I hav cried out of emotion. Try to a lot too, but I just cant.
>>
>>37203097
lol, thats a meaningless difference
>>
>>37200732
that is the most annoying chat ever

>are you weird
>yes
>ISTP

ISTPs aren't weird at all, in fact, they're the most chill mbti type out there
>>
>>37202677
ISTP, only cry once in a good while. usually if I find a really sad song that touches my heart, I'll think about my ex gf and ball my eyes out.
>>
>>37202677
>INTP/INFP
>About once or twice a month?
>>
>>37202677
>ENTJ
>it varies. Sometimes it's once in a month, sometimes it's once per four months. Usually due to being overwhelmed by emotion, impulsed by music concurrently or overall frustration. When an argument gets heated and the other party manages to upset me I usually shed a tear due to wrath
>>
>>37202677
INTP
i cry very frequently
like... at least once a month
>>
>>37205013

>caring about clothing
>intj

Pick one
>>
>get intp 90% of time, the other 10 I get intj
>don't really care about others but always try to classify them and adjust my attitude towards them accordingly, as in "annoying but harmless", "will fuck my shit up", "complete retard but actually quite interesting"
>can't focus on anything
>maladaptive daydreaming
>fascinated by maths but pretty shit at it, score well on tests by sheer luck I guess
>get insanely emotional every time I watch lotr
>even cry at some parts if nobody can see me
Maybe I'm just infp in denial
>>
>>37202677
ISTP

Once every 6 months
>>
>>37211021
>shed a tear due to wrath.
buddy, plez. Hope you have a healthy diet, I dont want you dying at your early 50's.
>>
>>37211620
Are INTJs prone to maladaptive daydreaming?
>>
INTP here, I went weeks without talking to anyone, I drowned a baby rabbit and felt nothing. I had a relationship with a girl and had to pretend the entire time. She was unhappy and said it didn't feel right, she could tell I was faking it but didn't know how to express it. Will die alone or disappoint whoever I marry once they figure me out. Been learning how to better understand people, it feels good to make them happy.
>>
>>37212015
NTs in general are, more prominent in INTPs. It also depends on the life you are leading, you are not the sum of 4 letters, emotional secluion and frustration are common triggers for it .
>>
>>37211191
Fi users like to have unique look about them that coincides with what they personally find valuable and interesting. that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be on the cutting edge of fashion, but they are conscious of what they wear.
>>
What's the Ni-Fi loop like?
>>
>>37211191
I still think clothing is cute but not enough to waste my money on it unless it's something I know I will wear to work (office job).
>>
File: garble.png (16KB, 771x929px) Image search: [Google]
garble.png
16KB, 771x929px
>INTP
>Also Schizoid Personality Disorder

This feels weird. Like being apathetic about everything, no matter how dire it supposedly is.
>>
How do INTP's have fun? I always find myself sitting around idly because there's nothing I can find to enjoy myself.
>>
File: 14188929711579.jpg (41KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
14188929711579.jpg
41KB, 608x800px
Any INTPs here lift?
Hungry skellington dyel that starts getting into it here.
>>
I always score INTP and have for years and I'm diagnosed with ASPD (sociopathy) so I suppose I'm not human
>>
>>37200732
>Are INTPS even human?
I don't feel very human most days.
>>
>>37212862
I was lucky enough to get into music before my autismo manifested so there's that. I also read good books and sew and sometimes just go for a walk and just enjoy existing. I used to play a lot of vidya but it got boring.
>>
>>37202677
>intp
I can't remember the last time I cried but I'm sure it was during some sappy movie. Genuine emotion is a lot of work
>>
>>37200732
well your flowchart gave me INTP so i guess it works pretty good since thats what i always get on these tests. i've even taken some kind of "official" version back in the day in hs.
>>
I don't even know who I am, I act out different personalities according to the people I'm talking to.
It's like I'm not a person.
What the fuck
>>
>>37202677
I'm an INTP and I've cried maybe twice in the last like 5 years. Once I just broke down and sat on the curb in a residential neighborhood and cried and once in bed a year or two ago.
>>
>>37213851
Ah and one other time, I had a really intense dream 3 years ago and I woke up and burst into tears.
>>
>>37202677
>INTP
Every 2-3 months, usually in the late evening/early night I get the urge to cry and I bawl like a fag for 1-2 hours about the futility of existence, the lack of meaning, the lack of objective perfecion, how I didn't visit my grandfather as often as I wanted, how I'll continue to lose relatives until I'm left alone and how I'll never have a fulfiling functional marriage and family. Rest of the time I'm completely unfazed by all kinds of human and animal(even though I like animals) suffering and death.
>>
>>37213851
Good got keep crying, means we can keep manipulating you through feels.

Don't forget to keep popping them pills to enhance goyism...I mean normalism
>>
>>37208819
Its because they have the same functions but in reverse ie as an INFJ my functions are Ni Fe Ti Se which reversed is an ESTP so their weaknesses are my strengths and vice versa. I don't mind ESTP but they are the generic chad I guess.
>>
bumping with the discord!
gg/w565UwY
>>
>>37202677
>cry

does tearing up from extreme anxiety count?
Its very hard for me to cry from sadness. I remember when my dad died. I had to pretend that i'm crying cos there were people looking.
>>
ISTP

I've finally had the revelation about how to fix my problems

I've been stuck in the infamous rut for years

the answer is literally just taking in as much sensory stuff as possible via the world

holy shit I was such an awesome kid because of this. I dominated sports and did whatever the fuck I wanted. It seems the latter teenage years and my early 20s beat it out of me. fuck that shit. I'm awesome and it's time to fuck shit up.
>>
>>37200732
this is so accurate. im ded lmao. praise kek.
>>
>>37215807
Fuck shit up anon!
>>
File: 1476645793865.png (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1476645793865.png
42KB, 500x281px
>Friendly reminder

If you find yourself stuck in loop, you need to work on your auxiliary function.

>INFJ
>tfw much happier after working on my interpersonal relationships

Do what this guy >>37215807 did. Good luck, ISTPanon.
>>
File: O.jpg (513KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
O.jpg
513KB, 923x599px
>>37202620
please go easy on my sides
>>
>>37200732
>tfw ENFP
>tfw can't find any QT INTJ guys
>all ESFJ/ISFJ girls are annoying as fuck and I see them everywhere
>>
File: hhhmmmmmm.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hhhmmmmmm.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
>>37201201
what is love though

>>37201243
They're best girls, a shame they're so rare. Also waifu material if raised the proper way.
>humble
>rational
>down to earth
>resourceful
>>
>>37216568
be nice anon
infp's are crybabies admitting that makes me wanna cry
>>
>>37201545
functions

>>37202234
nice, I'll keep this

>>37202277
>Ni
>Te
>Fi
Se is your only hope mate, join a club or a gym or something. If you're intelligent you could maybe start teaching, this did wonders for my social skills.

>>37202881
Crying is a reflex to blow off pressure as a general thing
>>
I got the same from this as from the test, that's kinda spooky

t. ENTP
>>
File: 1491677635142.jpg (53KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1491677635142.jpg
53KB, 600x590px
>>37202987
INTP here. The only time I touched a cigarette was when I was 5, to try. I didn't even manage to smoke it properly so I abandoned the idea. No alcohol because muslim, also it smells and tastes terrible. Afterwards I've been living in a crime ridden area and it smelled of weed everywhere, just remembering the smell makes me gag so I've always been "that kid who doesn't smoke although it's super fun xD"
I've been abusing sleep though, can't get enough of that.
>>
>>37200906
ENTP here

I had childhood friends who were loyal to me, if we hadn't seen in years they'd still invite me to their homes and always had my back in a fight. That really warmed my heart and I would be loyal to them.

But people that seem like they don't really like me and just kinda hang about and I know wouldn't back me up in a fight? I crack jokes with them and talk to them about general stuff but secretly I have violent thoughts towards them.
>>
>>37200906
>>37216865
What I'm trying to say is: the former described type of friend would be irreplacable

The latter kind I would actively look for chances to replace to spite them for not being a reliable investment, because if they're not, it feels like they're passively disrespecting me
>>
>>37202677
INFP
The last time I cried was a year ago at the airport when I was seeing off my now ex-girlfriend.

I can go years on end without crying, but when the dam bursts I absolutely lose control.
>>
>>37200732
Hey, you have a shit flowchart, but at least it worked out for me, even though I wouldn't say I'm weird to be honest famalam.

>tfw a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>37202677

>INTJ
>I think I cried about 2 times last year
>>
>>37200906
Pretty sure most NTs see you as replaceable or disposable. Some just happen to do so less harshly than others
>>
>>37203048
what's your life like ?
coffee ?
meds ?

>>37203036
music
poetry

>>37203400
Ti stronger than Ne. But once again, if you could do anything that came to your mind without thinking twice, that would mean Ne (whims) overpowers Ti (criticism), which explains why ENTPs are ENTPs. It's up to you to find the balance you want to have in your life, it's more flexible than you might think.
I don't think it's good to let your Ti hinder your attempts at new things through anxiety, so you should work on that. You should stop yourself from doing things because of rational reasons, not anxiety.
>>
File: 44446794_p0.jpg (398KB, 909x1286px) Image search: [Google]
44446794_p0.jpg
398KB, 909x1286px
>>37216865
>>37200906
>>37200876
Fellow ENTP here to report that I do indeed have many good friends that are irreplaceable and which I wouldn't ever cross. The only people who ever get to experience my fondly nicknamed "sociopathic" side are the people who I know are only talking to me out of self-interest etc.

What I mean is, ENTPs are Ne dominant, we know people's intentions nearly at first sight and I mean, don't expect us to go around pretending to give a fuck about people who are literal trash.

BUT YOU KNOW, YOU DO YOU LITTLE FEELS BOI. I don't mind that you call me sociopathic as long as you understand what actual sociopathy is though.
>>
>>37204901
I was the INFP in one of these.

You're spot on. I need her back.
>>
>>37201201
Yep. Love was a disappointment. I felt love at first when I hit puberty and started being attracted to girls.

Then I realized that love isn't actually that much about the other person, most of it is just you constructing an image of what you want the other person to be in your head and usually that's not what they are, hence it's an overwhelmingly disappointing sensation.

If you become self-aware and don't have that pre-existing and intoxicating idea of another person anymore, you can make smarter judgment calls that lead to more satisfactory results. If she's stimulating to your eye and can bear children, go for it, but don't start throwing any of your money around to satisfy that placebo feeling of intoxication. That's redundant and if you put that sensation in your head aside, it's actively nonsensical.
>>
>>37201201
>>37217126
I think the "feeling" type people who divorce experience what I'm describing but they're not self-aware at all and don't understand what they're experiencing, hence they usually tend to make the same mistake again and always get disappointed.
>>
File: 37446727_p0.jpg (300KB, 478x685px) Image search: [Google]
37446727_p0.jpg
300KB, 478x685px
>>37217126
Love is not a disappointment to me, but I suppose I'm perfectly comfortable with the knowledge that not all relationships are forever even if we are both saying it is.

I suppose that's why I'm a bit of a cunt ey. I've already mourned the end of the relationship before it is actually over because I can see it coming every time.
>>
>>37203550
>Fellow INTPs, we need to figure out what we can do to make ourselves happy
Already did: family, faith and - fasten your belts - hard work. But that's just me.

>>37204056
nice description

>>37208819
INTP here, I love the idea of a motherly ESFJ. Currently becoming more and more like one. See >>37212019
>Been learning how to better understand people, it feels good to make them happy.
But yeah, many other types hate their shadows. Except STPs and NJFs, these tend to really like each other I noticed.
>>
>>37201201
Not INTP but the only two instances I felt 'love' I would be disappointed and underwhelmed. I don't know if I'm currently am but if I do it's crazy as fuck. And I feel like Emily Ratjakowski (or whatever her fucking name is) in Gone Girl

It seems like females, even intuitive females, do jackshit for improvement whereas males have to do the grunt work. I kinda understand gays and trap lovers now.
>>
>>37212863
runnin, swimmin, calaesthetics
Any sports ?

>>37216366
My auxiliary Ne is responsible for all the shit in my life. Fuck aux functions.
>>
>>37217172
Well I did come to that conclusion in hindsight when I think about it, I couldn't have known whether or not I'd be satisfied before it turned out I wouldn't be.

I suppose it's a bit of a fallacy to apply being disappointed by one girl into a full expectation that every other girl will be just the same. However, statistics would dictate that since I'm not a teenager anymore, they are overwhelmingly likely to be a disappointing investment and I mostly base my ideology, feelings and decisionmaking towards strangers on game theory. Which mathematically should lead me to avoid unsavory people, maybe not all the time, but it should certainly lead to considerably better results than just going into every encounter with a blank slate state of mind.
>>
If I'm an infj what does that mean for me? Never done these before
>>
>>37217390
I have also never done these, what does infp mean
>>
First, I want to thank everyone here who wrote about INTPs. I had a good time reading it.

Is there a possibility to show off different personalities in the day? When I'm with people I'm most an ENTP (genuinely like to talk them), but when I'm alone like an INTP (keep the rest of the day thinking in the quiet).
>>
Despite being an ENTP im only like 60% E so briging the gap with someone unknown comes off as tasking, but once I've started talking to them I become a completely different person, the person Im talking to is initialy not important at all, its only there so I can switch gears into my social faux persona that, while approached by a third person, dominates the conversation by getting into a positions of power by faking intimacy with the firts one.

I've even helped people I have nothing but comptent for to pass uni classes we shared so that I would have then alongside me in future classes.
>>
>>37200906
I care, just not about people.
>>
File: 53675531_p0.png (664KB, 700x854px) Image search: [Google]
53675531_p0.png
664KB, 700x854px
>>37217347
Are you literally trying to deny your Ne and attempting to override it with game theory? Shouldn't you allow yourself to live life as who you are and just experience life and internally sort out whatever reality is around you? I mean, that's what Ne+Ti is good at.

Don't fall for notions of investment and learn to let go and embrace the experience. Love doesn't happen like you expect it to, it never does and it never will. Realistically, you have more to lose if you impose limitations on yourself than if you don't as far as happiness goes.

Stop cucking yourself and embrace the reality of love. Don't go around being angry that it isn't what you expected it to be, that's the kind of foolish crap that makes people miserable.
>>
>>37217421
ENTPs don't tend to actually enjoy talking to people as much as you seem to think they do. In fact, most people are full of shit so I tend to hate talking to people in general. It's psychologically taxing.
>>
>>37217454
>Are you literally trying to deny your Ne

>Ne is perceiving abstract patterns and connections in response to stimuli (either in the external world or in the mind )
>Ne generates new information starting from something existing
>Ne focuses on future possibilities

Game theory fits that almost perfectly
>>
>>37217431
>>37217347
>>37217487
>>37217454
Holy fuck you ENTPs sound boring as hell. Truly the most norman intuitive
>>
>>37217454
>>37217574
Because it sounds like you're advocating that I experience life subjectively and actively ignore patterns. That sounds like the mental equivalent of being blind to me.

I hate people who do that
>>
Any emotional INTP here? i feel like i have tons of emotion yet i could not express it to the public/friends/anyone. When alone i can sing and cry though.
>>
>>37217574
>>37217607
We have auxiliary Ti, it should do its job for you without you having to outsource your ability to recognize the patterns that apply to your circumstance on your own. In fact, that's the real problem here, it's OK to think in game theory terms so long as you realize you need to consider your own position in the big picture before heading out to consider other factors.

What I mean is that I never did say you need to stop thinking you BAKA, I was just telling you to not spazz out this badly and outsource your own natural ability to see your own given circumstances and patterns.

It's unlikely that game theory can be correctly/accurately applied to your love life... Game Theory is a bit of a crapfest if you ask me anyway, it's a very rudimentary form of decision making in my opinion, that is to say, it needs to be developed beyond what it can currently offer.

I was trying to tell you that much and that you should just face reality face front and recognize it by your own ability. You have Ne with auxiliary Ti, you don't need to outsource your shit. And you should have understood by now that being scared only makes life harder. So does being reticent of experiencing love, even if it isn't leading to marriage and kids and a house.
>>
>>37217745
I express emotions that aren't genuine because I enjoy interacting with people but I feel the same way about my genuine emotions

Having that type probably doesn't mean that you're devoid of emotion, only that it doesn't take control of your decisionmaking.
>>
>>37217745
>>37217794
But I'm extrovert

>>37217791
>I was just telling you to not spazz out this badly and outsource your own natural ability to see your own given circumstances and patterns

I only picked this habit up when I took up politics as a hobby

Whenever I confess to doing that people tell me I'm a bad person. You're not supposed to detect any patterns in people / groups that you can't prove are real. Even if you can it's shunned if you apply them to individuals even though collectives are made up completely of said individuals.
>>
>>37217745
Yeah I got the same problem with emotions.
Once my mom got mad at me and cried because I just pointed out facts and I when i looked at her with tears in her eyes shouting at me i just had 0 emotion. I just did not care.
But the other day i watch a documentary about old Inka ruins with some nice classical music in the background it makes my cry about how beautifully these lost places are.
>>
>>37217794
I do express emotions when "socializing" with my few friends too. I cant say the emotions are not genuine but it is on the funny side of things. I never express sadness to others... maybe that's why a lot of people think and treat me as a robot or an asshole.
>>
get in here and chat with us and stuff
https://discord
.gg/w565UwY
>>
>>37217901
Yeah I've been thinking the same, one day it dawned to me that I haven't said something like "hey man, I really appreciate you" to anyone in my life.

I've thought that I'm sociable but I mostly just make fun of people and things. My social life has peaked when I made fun of people that the majority doesn't like, so I guess people thought I was a dick but because I was a dick to someone they didn't like they enjoyed my presence.

Until I stopped being a dick to the non-liked people and then they didn't have a reason to enjoy my company.
>>
File: 62295826_p0.png (333KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
62295826_p0.png
333KB, 600x680px
>>37217832
Fair enough. I can understand why you'd do that, I've been there. Still, I disagree with it.

Just throw around the term Game Theory when you must and keep it honest when it comes to expressing your own ability.
>>
>>37202677
>INTP
>haven't cried in years
>>
>>37217832
Ironically enough, your search for objective truths will always end up with people lableling you as biased or having a pre-existing agenda.
It is to be expected, in the hearts of men and women empathy only exists in a limited quantity, expecting rationality is most irrational. You have to remember that theres people out there who mold their truths around themselves instead of the other way around.
>>
>>37218067
It is a problem. I feel like i lived in a world of lies and people just chose to believe what they want to. Being able to think in different perspectives hurts me as i could not convince people to think in that matter.
>>
>>37218087
I m >>37217901 >>37217745 this guy so not the guy that you are referring too. Im INTP though.
>>
>>37217998
dude you have beautiful art saved, mind sharing your folder?
>>
>>37203400
Are you literally me

vv original
>>
File: 48164510_p0.png (1006KB, 1024x1047px) Image search: [Google]
48164510_p0.png
1006KB, 1024x1047px
>>37218139
I don't mind sharing, but I don't know how to do that, I guess I'd have to upload it somewhere and that sounds like a lot of trouble. Go on pixiv famalam.

>>37218067
>>37218087
Isn't that the nature of being ENTP though? That's the problem with Ne+Ti and the reason why we are bona fide "cyborgs" in the eyes of many. It's difficult to like people when they are so clearly... Well, "stupid".
>>
I am ENTP-cyborg. How to get not ENTP GF, which you will respect for it's intelligence and /emotional aspect/
>>
>>37218100
Excuse me?

>>37218087
im >>37218067
You need to understand than the romantizice didea of an objective truth doesnt exist, at least as a human percibable constant, you need to believe in its existance, as you cant afford to be swayed by ideologica traps like moral relativism, but also accept than these truths you imagine to be universal hold no weight in a conversation.

There is a right and wrong, but in the world of ideas only the strongest, most appealing one holds the stage. This is something people who continue babbling about communism just cant grasp, beyond good and evil it really doesnt matter if its a better form of organizing a society than capitalism, for it idealogically weaker, and the delusion created by the contrast between the idea and reality only lasts so long before the flaw its exposed and the communist nation implodes.
>>
File: 61352292_p0_master1200.jpg (391KB, 1125x1003px) Image search: [Google]
61352292_p0_master1200.jpg
391KB, 1125x1003px
>>37218333
INTJs and INTPs are the two types I get along with the best. Currently dating an INTJ and it has so far been the happiest relationship I've ever had, though definitely not the easiest on me. There are some communication issues between us but we definitely make one another become the best versions of ourselves.
>>
>>37217083
I wanna say I've been diagnosed last year but then people would say Im an edgy teen.

(Also INTP here, the ride never ends)
>>
>>37218389
My best friend is ENTP goy. Really robotic signature. He keeps all shit I star and Vice Versa. We are like faggot-tandem.
Idk, I should end this shit and became more sociable.
>>
File: Rabbi-Caro.jpg (17KB, 262x308px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi-Caro.jpg
17KB, 262x308px
>>37218441
MAYBE THIS OR NEXT DAY OR EVEN NEVER
>>
>>37202429

Begin with: "Did you see that ludicrous display last night?"
>>
>>37218370
But i am not even convincing someone to believe my thoughts. It just bugs me when people have all their criteria about goods and bads while I understand it is a matter of differences in values rather than one is all superior. I am not at the role of hating people though. But if people could know it then a lot less people would pour hatred on me.
>>
>>37218370
I think you meant that message about moral relativism and universal truths for me?

t. >>37217832
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-30-18-13-07.png (612KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-30-18-13-07.png
612KB, 1080x1920px
tfw no intj/infj gf

t.enfp
>>
File: 1494492000962.png (400KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1494492000962.png
400KB, 1484x2152px
>>37217390
>>37217411

"literal baby"
>>
>>37219231

Shit, I misread your posts. Never mind.
>>
>>37219057
>t.enfp
Why do you people like INTJs so much?
>>
>>37200732
I am. Actually INTP-T
>>
>>37219377
ENFPs are drawn to quiet people in general.

t.INFP
>>
>>37219377

i don't know much about the whole mbti meme, but from a more human aspect they're fun to hang around with. we can talk about virtually anything, and jokes aside, intjs are knowledgeable - and open minded - too. conversation aside, it'll usually be left up to me what we're gonna do when my intj friend is indecisive, and i really like that, mainly because it makes me feel more appreciated (even if its just petty from my perspective). our hangouts transition very smoothly because i'm good at connecting stuff together to make it flow better, and time really does fly when i hang out with intjs. everything i can nitpick about her weaknesses ends up fulfilling some aspect of my strengths, so to speak. from the other perspective, i'm an emotional attention whore, and my intj friend makes me feel appreciated without even trying; my weaknesses likewise serve to emphasize her strengths, as hers does mine.

tl;dr one's drawbacks only serve to emphasize the strengths of the other, while we both compliment eachother's good sides, too!
>>
File: 1409593126129.jpg (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1409593126129.jpg
1MB, 900x900px
if different types were albums what would they be?

here's an easy one for INFP
>>
>>37219707
>my intj friend makes me feel appreciated without even trying
How? I thought they were mostly cold
>>
>>37219772
INTP would be something by Steve Reich or Philip Glass. Respectively Electric Counterpoint or Koyaanisqatsi, I'd say.

For some reason I think both of these albums fit the type perfectly.
>>
File: Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg (96KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg
96KB, 300x300px
>>37219772
Is pic related the INTP album ?
>>
>>37219772
I LOVE THIS ALBUM

T.INFP
>>
I don't think anything bothers me more than how all of you treat a self administered internet test that takes less than five minutes to complete
>>
File: Jerry Paper.jpg (273KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry Paper.jpg
273KB, 1000x750px
>>37220016

maybe, but maybe too feelsy

pic related and Boards of Canada are pretty INTP though
>>
INFP here
>tfw no Dom bf
>>
>>37221355
Why are all infp's all gays and trans
>>
>>37221395
I wish i was gay.

tfw 21, INFP male and never had a gf and still a virgin
>>
>>37204595
I was surprised with the accuracy of the other anon's statement. INFJs unite. Also, I want to kill myself
>>
>>37221355
Are you a boy or a girl
parmigiano reggiano
>>
>>37221590
boy

ariginalpewst
>>
>>37205013
You seem like fun, genuinely fun.

I like women who don't place too much input on overpriced shit like clothes. Though women with an etiquette give me a hard on
>>
Isfj, according to https://www.16personalities.com am i a normie?
>>
>>37219772
EMPATHY IS THE POOR MAN'S COCAINE
AND LOVE IS A CHEMICAL BY ANY OTHER NAME

I think really experimental electronic music works for INTP as well
>>
>>37221955
'fraid so

Intuition is pretty robot
>>
>>37221955
be my mom t. INFP
>>
>>37222144
I'm a dood, I'll still suckle you if you want though bby
>>
Do any other INFPs feel like things matter a lot more to them than they seem to for other people?
>>
>>37223614
mm can i suckle on ur nipples bby
>>
>>37223837
I feel like I care a lot more for people than they do for me. But I don't think this is specific to INFPs
>>
come chat!
gg/w565UwY

also bump
>>
File: wojak soldier.jpg (93KB, 665x800px) Image search: [Google]
wojak soldier.jpg
93KB, 665x800px
NT uprising when?
>>
>>37224811
NT's don't feel though. That's NF's
>>
>>37224082
What other types would you say are concerned ?

>>37224832
>NT's don't feel though
tell that to INTJs

>>37224811
we're already in power, and it honestly isn't a good sight
>>
File: wojak psycho.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
wojak psycho.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>37224832
>NT's don't feel though

That's exactly what we want you to believe.
>>
>>37224832
>NT's don't feel
>implying
INTJs are pussies and INTPs just repress their emotions as much as they can. Both feel a lot.
>>
>>37224888
Any type can be desu.
>>
>>37211191
i'm intj and like fashion what's wrong with that
>>
>>37223837
Yes. My bf doesn't need affection like I do, and it affects me a lot. Like I get really depressed when he doesn't realize he should be affectionate, but that's also me being really dumb so whatever I guess.
>>
>>37202987
alcohol: binge drink every few months
drugs: used to smoke a shit ton of weed but it started giving me anxiety so i stopped. I've done lsd, and mushrooms before, but didn't have the best experience because of anxiety..
favorite drug: alcohol, because it doesn't give me anxiety, but shrooms and lsd were both fucking crazy. Couldn't stop thinking about fractals and how fucked up existence is. The visuals were pretty mild, but jesus fuck.. how they make you think and feel is incredible.
started in high school senior year (2014) because i just wanted to see what marijuana was like (friends smoked it and talked about it and I thought sounded interesting)
all i do now is binge drink every few months.
>>
File: sad wizard.jpg (82KB, 902x713px) Image search: [Google]
sad wizard.jpg
82KB, 902x713px
>tfw no dominant ENTJ gf to bully you gently and set you straight in life while still deeply caring for you and nurturing you in a way that normie sensors can never hope to understand

I hate this feel.
>>
Cross between INFP and INTP here (more of an INFP). My best childhood friend turned out to be an ISTJ when he got older, and we have nearly nothing in common.

I remember almost losing my mind during a forced sleepover with him at around age 12-13. ESTJ's and ISTJ's are easily the most unbearable types of people.

I have to put get into INTP mode when dealing with them, and just can't be myself.
>>
>>37223861
anyone can suckle, what else are nips for
>>
>>37219949

hope youre still here, anon, i had classes ;-;

and yeah, they are! however, theyre actually really soft underneath their hard exterior, and it really balances out once they deem you worth their time. once you're determined to be worthy of their time, they become attached very quickly. likewise, the enfp keeps things fresh with new ideas and stuff, while the intj not only takes it, but embraces it, too.

i love intjs because i - like most enfps - are easily bored, and when i lose interest in something, i stop putting in a lot of the enthusiasm i had before. i always enjoy the time i spend with my intj friend, regardless of what we're doing; once i'm connected to someone i'm not easily bored by, even just being in their presence is enough to satisfy me!
>>
>>37226932

am*

also im dead inside but i can drop any fake pretenses that would otherwise make me insufferable when i'm with my intj friend
>>
>>37226932
>theyre actually really soft underneath their hard exterior,
What personal experiences made you notice that?
Not the same guy, but sensitive people who hide their emotions behind aloofness is my fetish.
>>
File: cover.jpg (364KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
364KB, 600x600px
>>37219772
Is pic related another INFP album?
>>
>>37227135

for example, when we first met eachother she would always be really clear and concise in coversation, and not budge, and always talked with thinly veiled condescending mannerisms. after a bit, she started to relax a little, and when i redirected the flow or conversation, instead of not budging, she went with the flow, knowing fully well what i was doing. after that, the ice in her voice began to melt into what i can only describe as a soft stream of water flowing along a rockbed on a quiet spring day. kinda like something from skyrim. and then she began laughing at my jokes, and even started shooting a few back, as well.

it sounds really shallow and cheesy when i say it here, but believe me, our first conversation was something beaautiful. dancing around wordplay and rhetoric with that crystal clear voice, man. it's indescribable.
>>
INTP here. Do other people feel sad? Idk If i'm sad I'm just dissatisfied with life. Seems that its all the "go to uni, work and die" again. It may sound cliche but I dont want to live such a simple life, I think of suicide a lot but I'm scared of the consequences on my family
>>
>>37227411
That sounds really cute senpai, you're lucky to have found a girl like that.
>>
>>37226595
What made you so stressed during the sleep over? Where you guys having a lot of disagreements?
>>
File: INTP_Happy_Farm.png (389KB, 1423x1296px) Image search: [Google]
INTP_Happy_Farm.png
389KB, 1423x1296px
>>37227498
Are you saying you feel guilty for wanting to die?
>>
>>37200732
That picture is retarded. Guess what, most INFPs, INTJs, INTPs and ISTPs don't have social anxiety. Stop blaming your MBTI type for your autism and bad social skills.
>>
File: kitty_rolling_melon.jpg (53KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
kitty_rolling_melon.jpg
53KB, 500x468px
>>37227668
maybe so
>>37220016
I like it so far
>>
>>37227767
>it's 2017

Kill me.
>>
>>37227738
Isn't Ti-Ne likely to result in awkwardness though
>>
>>37226932
Your friends are likely ISTJs and you don't know any INTJs or INFJs in real life.
>>
>>37227738
It's kinda weird because as an INTP I'm always scared of social situations, but years of training have given me a perfect poker face and the ability to lie if I need to, so I kinda forget I have that.
It can get overwhelming at times though.
>>
>>37227738
If you are along these groups and you legit dont feel social anxiety or consider yourself awkrawd when talking with strangets plez let me know.
>>
>>37227522

you sound really cutie desu
>>
>>37227668
I see my life has already been played up a 1000 times like some sort of apathetic cosmic tragedy.
>>
>>37227908
>tfw this is the first time anyone's told me that
Thanks
>>
why won't anyone just come up and compliment ME?
>>
>>37205665

>tfw slowly gravitating towards the idea that I'm not INFP but a socially phobic ENFP instead

Ffffug, I wish I knew how to not care about how I come off. I can have eight hour phone calls with one of my bffs, and then once the call's over and I'm exhausted, I start going through the "mistakes" I made. Like how I should have asked more about this thing, how I should have praised them more about that difficult thing they had done, how I should have been more "there" even though it feels like I'm in a haze when I talk to people for long enough.
>>
>>37228288
>spend my time helping people
>get praised incessantly
>I fucking hate the attention
>>
>>37202767
Your dad carved a chad image into people's minds with his brains. He's a sociopath underneath it all.
>>
>>37202677
>INFJ
>Once a year, twice if I'm lucky
>>
File: 1489400028023.jpg (96KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489400028023.jpg
96KB, 633x758px
>>37202677
> istp
> i tear up for no reason when i'm in public
>>
>>37202677
INTP.
Always to sad movies. Real life shit? Last time was like 6 years ago.
>>
File: yotsuba.jpg (50KB, 441x361px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba.jpg
50KB, 441x361px
>>37202677
INFP
Almost every day since the start of the year, usually at night while listening to music or to series/movies/random stuff. Some family members died two months ago but I really didn't care that much.

On an unrelated note: I used to be a no emotions allowed only logic/hard facts edgelord when I was younger but the more I grow up the more emotional/idealistic I get.
>>
>>37202987
INTP Here

I've drank before. Not that fun, I didn't like the nausea and otherwise just felt tired and dizzy.

I regularly buy chemicals that I find interesting and try them to see what they do, but that hasn't led me to anything relevant yet.
>TFW customs seizes your packages from china

I've been thinking about trying salvia. Never done a hallucinogen before and that one's legal right now.
>>
File: life.png (740KB, 1093x612px) Image search: [Google]
life.png
740KB, 1093x612px
>>37200732
What type is the most prone to suicide?
>>
>>37202987
I like to drink some beer once in a while and I've smoked weed a few times. As for cigarettes, I used to smoke maybe 3 times per week but stopped because I didn't need it. Nothing else.
Also, I'm pretty proud of this: I started smoking with a cigar and have never coughed when smoking.
>>
>>37229412
Istps I think, Intp's are prolly the ones who wish to die the most but they dont have that high of a chance to act upont it.
>>
Type categories by debate styles
>SJs
"Yeah but look at my anecdotal "evidence"."
>SPs
"You really need to get laid lmao" or *Incomprehensible yelling*
>NPs
"Here's a thousand random ideas and possibilities, also I switched my stance 3 times now and I really hope you didn't notice"
>NJs
"Fuck off, idiot" or *Extremely out-of-left-field argument that doesn't seem to make any damn sense but is probably right*
>>
>>37229777
>t.anecdotal evidence
>>
>>37229911
The functions aren't anecdotal.
>>
>>37229911
>t. "You really need to get laid lmao"
>>
>>37226145
>>37226145
ENTJ girls are something else bro.

Imagine an autistic girl in her period. That's how they are. The autism is super cute to witness though.

>tfw no ENTJ milf
>>
ISTP > INTJ

Fact.
>>
>>37229777
Si is the rigorous scientist function, why are saying Si types are exclusively idiots? Have you even read Jung?
>>
>>37202677
ISTP
I almost never cry. I also don't really feel empathy.
>>
>>37200843
Am an infp with anger issues, being nice/soft eventually makes you bad
>>
>>37231071
His post is retardad and his interpretations are off by a mile. Some people just have an all encompasing head cannon anon, they cant be saved no matter how hard one tries.
>>
>>37200732
That's all nullshit made up to control u and make money is it embrace ur mind spirit and body and do what u love and chase ur dreams r nine k
>>
>>37229931
Wow man, just woooow; I had to legit take a step back, do you happen to be be and hydrocephalic zika baby?
>>
File: 1491121309667.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1491121309667.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>be infp
>try to talk to people
>too autistic
>mfw
>>
>>37231446
>Wow man, just woooow
DSP pls
>>
>>37202677
Infp near daily usually followed by anger and then more crying
>>
File: what society wants.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
what society wants.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>37231451
>be INTP
>talk to people
>say something
>turns out it was very rude or insensitive
>feel bad because I should be feeling bad and don't
>mfw
>>
Any seervers for autists
>>
>>37202677
INFJ, at least twice a month i guess
>>
>>37202987
INTP here. I can't control myself most of the time, and I find myself doing drugs whenever they're available to me, especially when they're offered to me, I never refuse. I've done Valium, Alcohol, Weed, Acid, Adderall, Vyvance frequently and often. My favorite drug so far is Acid, but I'm still looking out for Shrooms and Peyote and the such. I don't know if I have a problem or not, but I've smoked enough pot and dropped enough acid to be experienced at this point. Mostly I love it for the experience and the mental effects that Pot, Acid, and Adderall have on me, and I've always been curious to try new and more experiences since my early adolescence, that's why I sometimes bankrupt myself to travel to foreign countries a lot. The sensations and thoughts that drugs give me are too profound and interesting to give up cold turkey.
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.