[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn it all I want is money. All I want is fucking money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3931.jpg (125KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3931.jpg
125KB, 800x764px
God damn it all I want is money. All I want is fucking money

>house in sunny warm California
>good car
>motorcycle
>trophy wife
>cobblestone driveway
>safe neighborhood
>spending money
>good life

Damn it. It was supposed to go so good. Why didn't it?
>>
>>37191985

Boomers took it from you and you will never get any of that. Sorry faggot.
>>
>>37191993
Fuck that and them I'll take it from them
>>
You didn't work hard enough or you fell in some bad luck
>>
>>37191985
>house in california
All you'll be is homeless there. I moved here from Mississippi. It's worse here.
>>
>>37192178
Um it's expensive hence me wanting money to live there

Where'd you move to mate and why?
>>
This is the life of the 3%. Unless you were born into it, are Jewish or Asian and have their sociopathic interest in money, or win the lottery you will never have this.

Live in your shitty house at age 40, drive your $9000 car, marry a 5/10 that gets fatter, and drown under a mortgage like everyone else.
>>
>>37191985
This is the dream my friend, there's not a lot of problems money can't fix. Don't let poorfags try to steer you off the right path (because boy will they try).

"When your mother gets sick, you won't pay for her medicine with zeal."
>>
>>37192553
I just meant an average suburban house not one in the hills or near the beach
>>
>>37191985
>House in expensive polluted California
>Good car to sit in traffic with
>Motorcycle to get killed on
>Slut wife who cheats on you because liberal indoctrination
>Fine, you can have the driveway
>Neighborhood infested with spics because section 8 housing has gone too far
>Shit life

The California dream is done. Can't even go to the beach anymore because it's all just fat spics lying around looking like a gathering of seals and their kids running around trying to stab me with shards of glass. There's so much traffic because of all the immigrants overpopulating everywhere I can't get anywhere nor can I breathe this filthy air. Can't afford it either because all my taxes go to Pablo and all his 19 kids. California is a shining example of how fucking baizuos ruin everything, even for themselves.
>>
>>37192724
Wow. You are the most negative fuck.
>>
You didn't work hard enough.
If you've ever sat down and did nothing, you were destined for failure.

Successful people are constantly moving and doing something to keep their body and mind active.
>>
>>37192724

>This Fucking Guy

not op here, but i always thought cali was kinda dumb. Especially hearing sitting in traffic for 30 minutes (well ive heard stories about 30 mins just at lights)

Live in florida. All different types of Latinos here and its MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAP BROOOOOOOO!
>>
>>37192200
Desert Hot Springs.

I moved here to be with a girl. Now she's cheating on me with a shitty ex in Washington. Something really is wrong with people here.

That, and the whole place (not just DHS, which is just ghetto), underneath the so-called splendor and spectacle, is just garbage. People and facilities alike. Migrants and liberalism have made a shining example of why any idiot would hate them in this state.

>inb4 cuck lol
I already know. Pulling up roots and moving for gf? I wouldn't recommend it. Even when it was good, it wouldn't fix anyone or make them truly happy.
>>
>>37193286
Well that place just sounds shitty
>>
>It was supposed to go so good.
Hahaha, you poor retarded babby, the world never gave you the wealth you deserve. Good heavens, what if you had to get a good, hard job to get rich?
>>
>>37193352
No I mean I used to have a good luck streak and a career I've been working at my whole life and all of a sudden everything got dark and shitty around me and now I'm stuck in hell
>>
>>37192724
this is correct

>>37192762
kek what are you doing here? why not go to rebbit I hear they are friendly optimistic dudes :^)
>>
>>37193286
>He lives in the California desert

Of course it's gonna be shitty. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

t. Orange County robot
>>
>>37193419
Shhhhh don't let him know I don't want him to go to la and steal my dream

Y-yea anon and you should go back. Paradis- I mean Southern California sure is shitty. Shoo shoo back to your Midwestern/ north eastern shit hol- I mean home.
>>
>>37192762
He's not wrong at all though. Cali is overrated as fuck and marriage nowadays is a complete meme. And good luck trying to find decent housing that won't cost at least half of your entire savings. Unless if you're actually rich there's zero reason to go there. I heard NorCal isn't so bad but I'm pretty sure that's not the part OP is talking about.
>>
>>37193511
Yeah someone who talks like that just sounds retarded and in their own little world thanks anyway
>>
>>37191985
Get into crypto, you're missing out
>>
>>37193634
Please explain. Give details.
>>
>>37193441
HEY FAGGOT
The best people from socal are from out of state. You natives make the entire state F grade. Fuck every Californian.
>>
>>37193675
everyone here is from out of state, there are no natives here
>>
>>37193736
Neat, where you from
>>
>>37192553
lol i fuckin have 3 houses (one in the carribean) and like 3 appartment buildings 4 cars a boat a large fuckin pool and 3 warehouses 1 leased warehouse 3 trucks 2 vans and a collection of petty and expensive shit you cant even imagine.

I eat at 3 michilin star resteraunts regualerly. spending 60-100 dollers on lunch is normal.

i am laughing at you so much
>>
>>37193661
>look for local bitcoin atm on coinatmradar.com
>go to nearest one and deposit some cash
>open account on bittrex or poloniex (coin exchanges)
>transfer funds to exchange of your choosing
>go to /biz/
>lurk for a bit and familiarize yourself with expressions and terms
>familiarize yourself with charts for a bit
>lurk more and find a popular coin
>research it for a bit, go to the website read the whitepaper etc
>look at its chart on exchange
>read what other anons are saying about it
>buy coin if you think it's going to go up
>sell at higher price
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>37193786
Notice how this said put money in before you research. It's a shill scheme.
>>
>>37193802
but hey, at least you probably read the entire post and went to >>>/biz/ before actually going outside
>>
>>37193802
Alright then faggot enjoy being poor because being smug is surely worth more than putting 2 minutes of thought in it, doing it the other way around and making money.
What I don't get about stupid nocoiners is that you niggers don't even bother looking into crypto to research it. Do you think reading a few /biz/ threads and articles is going to somehow jew you out of your non existent money? retard
>>
>>37193786
is this risky like trading penny stocks?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>37193745
socal

nobody's got family that goes back further than 2 generations

if anything that should tell you that even if out of staters aren't shit people like everyone else (lol) then their kids certainly will be if they have any
>>
>>37193771
>resteraunts regualerly
>dollers
you must be some kind of sandnigger
>>
>>37191985
>make 4-5 times the average annual income
>just built a NEET fortress on the side of a mountain i fancied in the coldreaches
>just have several bank accounts lying around filling up with dosh every quarter cause i actually live fairly cheaply outside the initial expenditure
>legitimately wondering if spending some of it like a rich asshole on cars or something is even worth it or do i just accept i won the game and the prize was pretty fucking hollow
>>
File: crypto marketcap.png (760KB, 1165x856px) Image search: [Google]
crypto marketcap.png
760KB, 1165x856px
>>37193858
Right now you have to be mentally impaired not to make money.
Everything is going up, and new coins have ICOs before they launch, which means you can buy coins at a fixed price before they get on exchanges. When they get on exchanges most of them instantly double in price.
Make no mistake this is a bubble, but it's going to be years before it corrects. The crypto bubble is bigger than the dot-com bubble was, and that was worth trillions of dollars. We aren't even hitting mainstream yet.
A good strategy is to look at the top 10 coins by value, read up on them and buy when they are low. If you just keep holding they will go up. Get out when you see your 40 year old uncle quit his office job to trade crypto, because that's how you know the bubble is about to burst
>>
>>37193940
right. so what are some reliable sites to research this? i did take a finance class and i know about regular finance stuff, but this seems different
>>
>>37192724
best post

opringinals
>>
File: image.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>37191985
I want to move back into my grandparents house that they had to leave. The 2 story with a canal in the backyard. It was so chill. But I know it wouldn't be the same without the way she decorated it. I still have some of the old comfy furniture though.
>>
>>37191985
>California

Just kill yourself already
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.