[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 407
Thread images: 39

File: 1493858387058.png (319KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1493858387058.png
319KB, 422x509px
>tfw men only see me as a piece of meat and don't even bother getting to know me before trying to sleep with me
>those that don't are obsessive and borderline abusive loners
Is this just all modern men want? Either a fucktoy or a domestic slave?
>>
>>37168495
Men have always acted like that. Either you need a better fuckboy filter or be less prudish.
>>
>tfw hair on arms and legs that grows back too fast
>tfw pussy looks like it belongs on a horse rather than me
>tfw sweaty hands
>>
>>37168518
>Men have always acted like that. Either you need a better fuckboy filter or be less prudish.
If all men are like that, then I don't want one. I'd rather die alone and a virgin, surrounded by cats, than to be treated as lesser by a partner.
>>
>tfw you'll never be anyone's first choice
>tfw your mother tries to set you up with a mentally disabled man who doesn't speak English and is 3 years older than you because she's afraid you'll never get a boyfriend
>>
>>37168495
Why do you give a shit about men? Why don't you just fucking love yourself. Why do you need to base your value off of what men want. Don't talk to people and you'll learn to value yourself.
>>
date a cute girl instead. prbolem solved,

7 fucking captchas kys
>>
>>37168495
if you had some other outstanding qualities you wouldn't be seen as a dumb bimbo. that, or you just hang around men who don't care about anything but your vagina.
you don't deserve nor get respect just for being yourself, everyone can do that. if you want respect you need to earn it.
>>
>>37168556
Ouch. That's gotta suck.
>>
>>37168543
Deal with it lol nobody's going to bend over backwards to treat you like an entitled princess. Relationships are give and take.
>>
Men are obsessive borderline abusive losers to you because you're uninteresting
>>
>>37168495
most guys, yeah. that's why you become la creme of the motha fukking creme so you can snag the higher quality dudes.
>>
>>37168559
Shoo nut, only the hurt inside are lesbians
>>
>>37168565
Well, I'm an academic, work a good job and have read a lot of philosophy, literature and history. I have respect in my work, just not generally from men I come across. Mostly they try to explain things to me that I already know, and wrongly explain them at that when I mention my interests or they say "what's a pretty little thing like you doing worrying about that kind of thing" or something to that effect (usually more profanity laden).
>>
>>37168597
Again, get a better fuckboy filter. Most people are shit, ignore them.
>>
>>37168495
>Is this just all modern men want? Either a fucktoy or a domestic slave?
if this is the only thing you can offer then yes
>>
>tfw never got a chance with girls so I don't know if I'd be any different to these men
>>
>>37168574
>Deal with it lol nobody's going to bend over backwards to treat you like an entitled princess. Relationships are give and take.
Where, exactly, did I say I wanted to be treated like a princess? in fact, quite the opposite. I want to be treated as an equal human partner, not a princess, slave or toy.
>>
>>37168589
>isnt hurt inside
>calls themselves a (ro-/fem-)bot
end this meme now
>>
>tfw finally meet a guy I really get along with
>wants me to be his housewife
Fuck, I was so close.
>>
>>37168611
Yeah, well relationships mean you can't stick up and refuse sex altogether or the only people you'll attract are gays.
sex isn't demeaning it's an act of intimacy
>>
>>37168495
Do you live some place rural and backward? The men you're describing don't sound very 'modern.'
>>
File: rockbiter.jpg (123KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
rockbiter.jpg
123KB, 720x545px
>>37168495
Stop going for Chad you retarded roastie
>>
>>37168619
what is wrong with you? i bet you want to go outside and work and be seen by people
>>
>>37168495
What's wing with obsessive loners?
They're obsessive because they love you and want you all to themselves.
>>
>>37168638
>obsessive and borderline abusive loners
Sounds more like a robot to me.
>>
>men just wanna,fuck me all the time wah. I'm such a robot wah.
>im gin a post about how lonley I am on a board full of men that WISH they go treated like pieces of meat.

Why do women come and try to meme like they're a part of the boys. Do women seriously need to be apart of everything boys are in wtf. These aren't even the men you like they HATE you.
Yet you come here tryi g about how privileged you are that men at least want to fuck you while these robots are virgins well I to their 30's.
Are you fucking serious.
Tben you proceed to get cursed out and you get all butthurt.
Yet you keep comic g back. Again and again and again.
Women truly are stupid pieces of meat that like abuse. You're proof. That's why OP that's exactly why

Btw I'm married.
>>
I'm going to repost this feel because it killed the last thread.

>studying late at night in uni
>get up at 1am to leave, building deserted
>man follows me in building
>grabs my elbow and asks if I'm OK
>y-yes.
>he walks into the nearest room
>expect him to shut door
>he just stands with door ajar, inside room, looking at me

It was spooky. And all the worse because I wasn't in the town centre on a Friday night. I was in my uni building working hard.
>>
>>37168628
>Yeah, well relationships mean you can't stick up and refuse sex altogether or the only people you'll attract are gays.
What are you talking about? I literally said the problem was men wanting sex before they get to know me at all (as in, first or second date) which is something I'm not comfortable with.
I never said I'm against sex.
>>
>>37168657
You should take a self-defense class so you don't feel as menaced by creepers.
>>
>>37168651
Did you not read "borderline abusive"
>>
>>37168657
>is pretty enough to get a mans attention
>talking about it on r9k
>on r9k
please go to lolcow or instagram and never come back
>>
>>37168656
r9k isn't a boys club though, it's a socially maladjusted club. The males throwing hate at women here are the sexually frustrated, but that's just a subsection, and personally I disregard it. At some point they'll either wise up, or like you find a woman with abysmally low self esteem.
>>
>>37168691
You don't have to be pretty for that, just vulnerable. A hole's a hole.
>>
>>37168665
Really because I find that hard to believe. I've dated a few guys and nobody tried to fuck me before the first date
>>
>>37168685
All relationships are abusive imo. You have to learn to control your man within reason.
>>
>>37168699
>Really because I find that hard to believe. I've dated a few guys and nobody tried to fuck me before the first date
Well, that's been my experience. So fuck off and stop making assumptions without reading anything.
>>
>>37168644
It's almost like I'm a regular human being with regular human wants.
>>
>tfw starting to unironically hate men
I'm not even a feminist, I just feel like deep down men are all like the scum on this board and /pol/.
>tfw no bf who actually acts like we're equal partners
>>
>>37168693
It's always been a boys club 4chan has always primarily been a boys club. The feels and menes and storys and people that circulate these boards and threads have more in common to do with the autistic virgin nevkbearfe that reach wizard status a d never touch hands with a girl stereotypical losers rather than
>omgsh le anon boys just want to fuck me xD

It's like bitching about your fucking chipotle burrito to a starving African child. Then femanons get called toasties and hate for this reason. And btfo but keep coming back it makes no sense. I thi k youre co fusi g this place with ypur otber sites (tumblr, reddit) Women really do like abuse. I'm so glad I tell my wife what to do.
>>
Just gonna e-hug you over your feels, academic-chan. Not 100% but similar experiences. My normie and stacey best friends all blame it on bad luck.

For the record i don't keep any male in my life unless a) i think they are bf material or b) i'd happily hook them up with any of my chick friends.

...which is why i dont have a single guy friend irl
>>
>>37168742
Same. This board has lowered my opinion of the male sex.
>>
>>37168714
You can fuck off because I don't believe everyone is trying to have casual sex with you, you're either stacey or a liar
>>
File: 400.jpg (43KB, 597x391px) Image search: [Google]
400.jpg
43KB, 597x391px
>>37168495
>Expects a sexless, kissless relationship devoid of any physical intimacy.
>Hurr durr men are assholes for wanting these things.

Why not try lesbian dating and see if the women there want to stick around with those kinds of unrealistic terms you fucking hypocrite. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>37168742
>>37168776
dw it's even I have no respect for women after these kinds of posts, it's why I started hitting my mouthy ex desu
>>
I want a voluntary and enthusiastic female fuckslave to be precise. Instead I get stuck with costly 'muh equality' annoyances.
We'll either arrange or we end up alone, the second is probably the better option.
>>
>>37168806
>my experience is every woman's experience

Not even the person you replied to, but maybe it is you who should fuck off
>>
>>37168820
I hope she files a report desu. Men really are terrible. Life would be better if there were no men to ruin it.
>>
>>37168828
Maybe if OP wasn't assuming all men are the same because of her experience that argument would have weight
>>
>>37168734
You know, being a housewife doesnt mean youre chained to your bedpost or anything. Your job is just the kids rather than whatever else you were doing. Keep a group of friends and you can still have a social life like any other job.
>>
>>37168847
She didn't say all men are the same. She proposed that modern men want the same things, and she isn't wrong. Men are literally the devil.
>>
>>37168840
yeah but at least we learn to stop talking back after losing a tooth
>>
>>37168495
I see you, too, have a warped vision of the world like the rest of the frog autists.

No. Nobody wants either. Get a fucking grip and go out into the world and see.
>>
>>37168776
If that doesn't mean it's lowered your self esteem you shouldn't be here toasty
>>
>>37168495
Maybe you need to come off as more assertive and self-possessed so you don't attract the sorts of guys who want to cast you into that role.
>>
>>37168874
>she didn't say all men are the same she said all men are the same
Really jogs the noggin
>>
>>37168875
>When confronted with words he does not like, he resorts to violence and believes himself justified.

Woah... so this is the power of man.
>>
>>37168810
Uh, I don't want a sexless relationship. I'd just rather not have sex on the second date.
>>
>>37168543
If all men are like that, why dont you ask your mom what was the deal with your father? I'm sure you can get some answers from it.
>>
>>37168895
yeah, being able to stand up for yourself instead of crying
>>
>>37168656
Most of the posters are autists in high school tho
>>
>>37168866
>You know, being a housewife doesnt mean youre chained to your bedpost or anything. Your job is just the kids rather than whatever else you were doing. Keep a group of friends and you can still have a social life like any other job.
I'd hate it with a passion. I need more in my life than house work and childrearing, I'd feel totally unfulfilled.
>>
>>37168828
Wew us fembots better stick together, huh? I can't believe how many guys are on r9k like jesus you're all virgin losers lol
>>
File: IMG_1520.jpg (62KB, 750x836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1520.jpg
62KB, 750x836px
>>37168880
Self esteem is a spook.
>>
>>37168898
My father died when I was very small. I have no doubt he and my mother loved each other very much, but it's always been too painful a topic to explore with my mother.
>>
>>37168896
Ikr!!! Like, uh, Hello??? XD
>>
>>37168751
Alright, clearly you're in no state to actually discuss it.
>>
>tfw my boyfriend beat me last night and then left but has been blowing up my phone with apologies
I honestly don't know what to do now. I'm at my mothers with all of my stuff, but I'm worried he'll find me.
>>
>>37168934
Don't take him back. He isn't sorry, it's a manipulation tactic to abuse you more.
>>
>>37168934
You should go back he clearly regrets it and loves you
>>
>>37168895
> when confronted with words she resorts to attention whoring on a board meant for men

Woah, so this is the power of having a vagina instead of a brain.....
>>
>>37168806
Gee, you're a right cunt aren't you? I'm not even OP/the person you were replying to, but I'm so glad I've never bothered with other women (or men, for that matter) since everyone seems to be varying degrees of asshole, and you exemplify this.
>>
>>37168953
Damn, but he is so manly
>>
>>37168605
>you cant get denied if you never ask
>>
>>37168917
Woah, nice argument!
>>
>>37168495
>modern men want

We want that because we had it as a god given right up until about 1969.

America ruined this planet.
>>
>>37168955
>You should go back he clearly regrets it and loves you
I'm not that fucking stupid.
>>37168966
stop impersonating me
>>
ok femanons help me out here

so you find a guy and you like him and you approach him or you give him 'le signal' or whatever the fuck

so the question is, what do you expect from the guy? what is he supposed to talk about?
>>
>>37168958
>it's only attention whoring when the person typing has a vagina because that's all I care about

Really makes you think
>>
>>37168973
So basically all of us women shouldn't even fucking bother with men?
>>
>>37168977
Be strong and block his number asap
Consider reporting him
>>
>>37168977
Nah man he sounds scared and afraid if you give him a chance he'll change
What did you do to piss him off like that anyway
>>
>>37168776
Yet you stupid cunts keep coming back for more abuse. Like wtf is wrong with you. This just proves women gravitate towards abuse and being told what to do at a basic human instinct. Jesus Christ gtfo then. We dont like you. You don't like us. Yet you keep coming. And don't act like this board was always for both of us. I've been here since before the normie invasion when you stupid cunts started seeing the dank memes r9k produced. And for some reason the mysoginey got you retards curious as to why men here are so bitter and depressed. Now you're here and you think this is your board. I swear to Gawd. You retards lack complete self awareness. I thought this place becoming more normie friendly at one point wasn't such a bad idea cause maybe tben women and normies would be red pilled as to why the phenomenon of hatred for women a d why we hate normies But nope y'all just doubled down and post threads complaining about how easy it is for you to get laid.
That's why we hate you roasties.
>>
File: IMG_1554.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>37168980
Language is a disease. The ideal man would communicate solely through interpretive dance.
>>
>>37168989
By all means swear out of the dating market, it just makes it easier for me to have casual fucks while my bf is away, and you die alone too lol
>>
>>37168980
Well ideally I'd want him to go the fuck back to Plebbit you underaged cancer
>>
>>37168992
>What did you do to piss him off like that anyway
He'd had a bad day at work, and was randomly enraged by the fact that I hadn't cooked a 4 course meal for him (I was working too, and only got back an hour before he did). When I rightly pointed out that that was unfair, he started abusing me verbally (not the first time).
Later, after I left to go be by myself (hurt, etc.) he came in kind of drunk and wanted sex, but given that he hadn't apologised for being an asshole earlier at all, I said no. So he started hitting me.
>>
>>37169023
You really are entitled aren't you, you should go to him right away and apologize
>>
>>37169008
>By all means swear out of the dating market, it just makes it easier for me to have casual fucks while my bf is away, and you die alone too lol
So are you a slutty cheating whore or a slutty cheating manwhore?
>>
>>37168966
>"Tell me what I want to hear so I can brag but disguise it!"

You're like that guy who asks somebody to choose an item/option then just disregards what they said and picks something anyway. Stop.

P.S: this board isn't for people who have touched another person's genitals or have a vagina as theirs, please leave before you toast up the place.
>>
File: getlucky.gif (302KB, 307x281px) Image search: [Google]
getlucky.gif
302KB, 307x281px
>>37169007
originalolidesuyo
>>
>>37168905
You can't habe both.
>I want to be a career woman!
>I wants kids!
You're going to have to choose one to prioritize. Such is the life of a woman. Being a teacher is cool tho. Summers off a d family friendly sxhedule. Unless you're trying to be a laser or doctor or some shit then enjoy Gabi g your kids raised by day care and sitters. You're basicly just feed g your pet kid at that point. Children need love and attention from their parents. Stupid fucking milleniala
>>
>>37169032
>You really are entitled aren't you, you should go to him right away and apologize
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>37169007
>Language is a disease
ugh tell me about it

why can't women just do the talking?

>>37169011
shut the fuck up before i stab you
>>
>>37169008
Woah. This is some advanced shitpost.
>>
>>37169049
I'd prefer some kind of equal 50/50 split thing. I know it works, my parents had it when they were working. Or, I could have a house husband I guess.
>>
>>37168934
You deserved it. I beat my wife sometimes. Never challenge a real man.
>>
>>37168989
You shouldn't bother trying to find men that want "you for you". Fuck you probably don't even know what you are yourself.
>>
>>37169034
Slut in an open relationship if you must know
I do play down how many I've fucked to my bf though, I think he's happier that way
>>
>>37168495
how do you know they are loners?

what if they have other groups they frequent and you just don't know about them

Also loners are people too and have feelings
>>
>>37169023
This is like the most textbook domestic violence scenario. Your relationship is a meme that your ancestors have probably been falling for again and again for generations. I really hope you're able to break the cycle and figure out how to have better relationships with more functional individuals.
>>
>>37169086
I'm not OP. I never said that.
>>
>>37169058
>shut the fuck up beforw i stab you!!!1!1! XDDDD

Forget reddit,
>>/tumblr/
>>
File: IMG_1555.jpg (64KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1555.jpg
64KB, 422x509px
>>37169086
The self is a delusion. There is nothing to be.
>>
>>37169087
h-hot

why don't you do cuck roleplaying with your bf?
>>
>>37169087
EXTRA advanced shitpost.
>>
>>37169097
Like I said, this is the first time it's ever been physical, I'm at my mothers with all of my things and have halved the shared bank account (and I still have my own, of course). I'm not stupid.
>>
File: 1494894532223.jpg (27KB, 468x376px) Image search: [Google]
1494894532223.jpg
27KB, 468x376px
>>37169058
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
It's right there in the rules. The second item. I really don't know how you missed it.
>>
>>37168611
I had a wife who wanted to be treated like this, and so I did. 2 years later she tells me she doesn't love me anymore and wants a divorce. Forgive me for being jaded about cunts who can't make up their mind.
>>
>>37169118
He agreed because he's into cuckoldry and likes knowing I'm sleeping around but I don't think he'd be happy if he knew just how often
>>
>>37168989
>So basically all of us women shouldn't even fucking bother with men?
Good idea actually. You will get all the glorious "need no men" life you clamor for, we'll have more impetus for sexbot development. Win for everybody.
>>
>>37169078
A man's natural instinct is to conquer shit and create things that's too g to be hard... but eh theirs alot of numale. However I personaly would trust that kind of rekationship.
>don't work just stay at home dad
>because you have a penis if your wife leaves you or cheats you are financially dependent and will habe to pay child support despite being poor and she makes money
>women i itiate 70% of divorces but he should be deoendent on you rofl

C'mon now.
>>
>>37169122
I don't mean to imply that you are. What made you stay with someone who was verbally abusive in the first place, though?
>>
>tfw I honestly hate men and literally just use them for sex
>in b4 be happy dying alone roastie
I'm planning to kill myself before I get old and decrepit and I hate children.
>>
>>37168705
Not her, but really? I never thought all relationships would be "abusive". I know there's a power dynamic (cant find the word for it) relationship about it.
>>
File: 1425034912825.jpg (8KB, 150x144px) Image search: [Google]
1425034912825.jpg
8KB, 150x144px
>>37169101
>>37169136
I'm 24

but please don't let that stop you from crying like a bitch, keep them sweet (you)s coming
>>
>>37169143
But she did make up her mind. She didn't divorce you because she hates equality, she just couldn't tolerate you anymore.
>>
>>37169122
>this is the first time it's ever been physical,

And it won't be the last you stupid bitch. Get the fuck out of it.

>I'm not stupid
A shared bank account says otherwise. My parents have been together for 40 years and never had one of those traps.
>>
>>37169150
It was only when he was drunk, which wasn't often. So I guess I just convinced myself that it was fine.
>>
>>37168537
i like horse pussy (:
>>
>>37169173
We have one each and a small one for household things, like groceries. It's never got more than $800 in it. Also I'm out of there. I'm not going back. So unless he becomes a literal stalker, then it's not happening again.
>>
>>37168495
Stop pretending to be a female you faggot
>>
>>37169174
I can see that. Easy to rationalize away a few minor incidents like that. Now you know they're red flags.
>>
>>37168495
try to get to know women.
She offers up sex
if I accept she claims I didnt want to know her
if I reject she thinks somethings mentally wrong with me, or that Im gay or finally she gets pissy beacuse I rejected her sexual advance ( at an early stage of dating / friendship) then makes shit up about me to her friends .

Cant win with women :^)
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
I study history and philosophy and never visit r9k. I accidentally clicked it in the top bar.
>>
>tfw can't see bf until next year
>tfw want to do lewd things with him but can't
>>
>>37169200
Nice, I'm going to have to use this line.
>>
>>37169170
>Booohooo I got exactly what I want but now I'm bored of it xDD Time to move on to the next one, grass is always greener right ladies :^)?
Nah, cunt. She took a vow before God. I take that seriously. I never once broke my vows, and I was good to her.
>>
>>37169234
>Nah, cunt. She took a vow before God. I take that seriously. I never once broke my vows, and I was good to her.
Somehow, I doubt that. You sound like an ass.
>>
How do you like to be eaten out, fembots?
>>
>tfw meet a really nice guy, get on really well, attractive etc.
>fucking muslim
Why? this is not fair, he looked European (due to a Spanish mother).
>>
>>37169145
wow that's so hot, tell me more

do you tease him and stuff? what's the appeal for you in this?
>>
>>37169234
she made a vow to her own happiness long before she met you. That takes precedence over a god she doesn't believe and a man who makes her life miserable.
>>
>>37169023
You sound like a very sensitive cunt. Your bf just had a bad day and did bad things. Now he wants to apologize and get things straight with you.
>>
>>37169207
>tfw want to do lewd things with him but can't
You can mail him things you dingus.

There are a bajillion guides full of suggestions and ideas on the internet.
>>
>>37168495
Funny, because all the women I met only care about men for their meat, no substance.
>>
>>37169314
He gave me two black eyes and cracked a rib. I'm not forgiving that.
>>
>>37169332
If you weren't such a weak, entitled baby it would never have happened
>>
Hey, fembots, what do you think about manlets?
>>
>>37169264
Wtb response
>>37169314
Stop being a fgt
>>
>>37169342
>If you weren't such a weak, entitled baby it would never have happened
How was I entitled? I told him not to be an asshole. It is within my rights to refuse sex if I am hurt and upset.
>>
>>37169264
I like to get oral, why?
>>
>>37169297
>God she doesn't believe in
She's extremely religious. We attended Church services every week, without exception.
Although getting a divorce makes me question that. God will judge her accordingly.
Fuck you and >>37169258, stupid cunts who think "I just want to be happy and have a fun and adventurous life and travel and shit xDD aren't I so random and quirky? Wanderlust am I rite girls? xD"
>>
>>37168495
>tfw men only see me as a piece of meat and don't even bother getting to know me before trying to sleep with me
Is there anything you offer other then a hole, How about you learn about that person and vice versa before fucking them, as a women you are the gatekeeper of sex therefor this is all depended upon you.
>those that don't are obsessive and borderline abusive loners
getting to know someone still applies to this too.
>Is this just all modern men want?
no
>Either a fucktoy or a domestic slave?
I want to be made the fucktoy or possibly domestic slave instead of her.

Women in general do not have problems acquiring relationships, If a woman cannot find one then something is most likely wrong with her.
>>
>>37169371
No, no.
"How"
As in, what do you like being done to you during, not if you like it at all.
>>
>tfw now ex bf cheated on me with Stacy and I only found out this morning
Fuck it hurts.
>>
>>37169374
>god will judge her

No wonder she left.
>>
>>37169387
my favourite is when he pulls the hood back and licks my clit with the flat of his tongue
>>
Hey fembots.
This is what I want to do to you.
>>
File: 1428277175249.gif (108KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1428277175249.gif
108KB, 500x298px
>>37169363
When someone calls you entitled because you don't like to get beaten up you shouldnt take them seriously as a rule of thumb.

If women could learn to stop taking the bait they'd have a much better time on the internet.
>>
>tfw too shy to get the kind of man I want (intellectual, witty, well read, adventurous, funny) so I don't date anyone
>>
>>37169413
That wasn't me. I know a troll when I see one.
>>
>>37169316
I want his dick. I want his cum inside me. Being lewd by myself isn't the same.
>>
>>37168913
I'm sorry to hear that, but i think your mother could appreciate that you're thinking of your father.
>>
File: 1428996802521.jpg (62KB, 420x541px) Image search: [Google]
1428996802521.jpg
62KB, 420x541px
>>37169412
this is what i want to do to them
>>
>>37169363
Ok then if it's over sex that's pretty bad. Sorry My wife's ex was,abusive too, like retarded abusive for no good reason. I mean I can be too but... I'm not as bad as
>no sex?!? Arrrrgh pow pow
That's retarded.
>>
>>37168495
>not wanting to be someone fucktoy/slave
>>
>>37169363
>It is within my rights to refuse sex if I am hurt and upset

God, you're really a sensitive cunt. You should always have lust for your bf and offer your pussy to him. You're being a beta female.
>>
>>37169416
>tfw too 3D to get the kind of guy I want
>>
>>37169467
That's not me. I'm not dumb enough to fall for your stupid bait.
>>
>>37169447
Youre going to cheat or get tpp horny and want dick stand leave him aren't you.
>>
>>37169493
I was a khv before him, I can keep it in my pants just fine.
>>
>>37168495
meanwhile, dudebot feels
>tfw grils only see me as seeing them as a piece of meat, but I'm not
>tfw they think I'm trying to get to know them because I want to sleep with them, but I don't
>>
>>37169472
Have you tried losing weight?

>tfw no dating/exercise partner
Shit sucks
>>
>>37169447
look up fake cum and those dildos that can pump it into you
t. horny fembot with far away bf
>>
>>37169489
It's not bait, you dumb cunt. Just cut off your little princess syndrom and let your bf bang you. Damn, if you were my gf you'd still be being beaten till this very hour. Fucking beta female, grow some balls.
>>
>>37169527
Have you tried reading
>>
>>37169543
Or I could not date anyone like you or my (now ex) bf. You sound like a deeply unpleasant person to be intimate with, or have anything to do with really. I have grown some balls and walked away from a deeply disrespectful and awful environment.
>>
To the girl with the abusive bf. Run, get away from that town, whatever. I had an ex like that, and he stalked me for a year before I finally moved to the other side of the country.
>>
>>37169450
I'll put you on my pedestal any time you like bb ;)
>>
>>37169547
>too 3d
>Not codeword for being too fat

You won't trick me
>>
>>37169543
>Damn, if you were my gf
>still be being beaten till this very hour
This is why you have no gf. It's beta to put up with abuse.
>>
>>37169536
I'd be and was highly suspicious of my ex when her pussy didn't feel as tight when I came bsck. Beside the point she was a whore but wouldn't you wanna stay tight for your bf for amazi g sex when he gets back.
>>
>>37169583
No, it's codeword for 2D men being superior to 3D men
>>
>>37169122
Who cares if its the first time its physical? As you've said, it's always been verbal abuse. And yet you keep it happening. And because of it, this time it escalated.

You had to break it earlier.
>>
>>37169592
that's not how it works the only thing that stretches out a vag is shoving a watermelon sized kid through it or special toys
anything less just won't
>>
>>37169592
>wouldn't you wanna stay tight for your bf
>sacrificing pleasure for any man when men don't care about you
>>
>>37169561
Girks think this is what the want but tben end up cummi g 3 times after having sloppy ball slapping sex with an abuser like me. Baka, you'd never know until it was top late. By then you'd be obsessed with my dick.
>>
>>37168543
Maybe you just aren't a great catch. The best men will go for girls better than you so you're left with the average ones.
>>
>>37169608
>being this warped
>>
>>37169602
Not always. In fact, very rarely. Yes, I was stupid for staying as long as I did (which was really only 2 years or so), but I'm not now.
>>
>>37169523
>tfw no female will ever admit to making these assumptions, even though most do
>>
>>37168543
have fun rping as a fembot on /r9k/ for the rest of your life then 'cause that shit is fact and it's not gonna change before you embrace the sweet void of non-existence that awaits us all
>>
>>37169561
>You sound like a deeply unpleasant person to be intimate with, or have anything to do with really

Actually, I'm a gentle and sensible person, and usually love to treat women well and make them feel that. But women should always let men sexually dominate them, otherwise things gonna fuck up.
>>
>>37169608
sis that's messed up my bf deeply cares about me and I care about him too
>>
>>37169611
I highly, highly doubt it.
>>
>>37168495
>not sure which follower I should use to buy me a new phone
>>
>>37169608
>sacrificing pleasure for any man when men don't care about you
Why do you even bother with relationships if you're going to enter them with this kind of attitude? If I thought this kind of shit about women I'd rather just stay single.
>>
>>37169592
Things that didn't happen and I only made up because I'm a virgin who doesn't know how vaginas work: the post.
>>
>>37169561
I want you to shit down my throat, before tickling me with your massive hairy feet until I cum all over your face.
>>
>>37169638
>my bf deeply cares about me

And his 5 other concubines. Men are incapable of loyalty.
>>
>>37169153
Do you think you could die with my cummies inside you first?
>>
>>37169590
Are you fucking insane, retarded? Chads do that all the time. You probably won't get any pussy with these views.
>>
>>37169636
Uh, fuck no.
>It's not bait, you dumb cunt. Just cut off your little princess syndrom and let your bf bang you. Damn, if you were my gf you'd still be being beaten till this very hour. Fucking beta female, grow some balls.
This is douchebag. There is absolutely nothing gentle or sensible or kind about this. You may be good at putting up a facade and fooling women (and obviously yourself) but that is who you are.
>>
>>37169662
yeah nah, it's not how it works
who hurt you?
>>
File: 1491679275122.png (138KB, 297x307px) Image search: [Google]
1491679275122.png
138KB, 297x307px
>>37168495
>Is this just all modern men want? Either a fucktoy or a domestic slave?
Yes, but shouldn't this thread be titled "Stacy feels"?

You're not a fembot. Why do you insist on calling yourself that? Is it just to be the big fish in a small pond? Do you not feel comfortable competing with other Stacys?
>>
>>37169652
>why do you even bother with relationships

I don't, men are parasites
>>
>>37169662
Women are incapable of love though, so I'm ok with that.
>>
File: 1454745278145.jpg (39KB, 598x608px) Image search: [Google]
1454745278145.jpg
39KB, 598x608px
>>37169611
>girks
>>
>>37169665
I'm a girl. I know I wouldn't date any man who abused me- I've avoided all men who show embryonic symptoms thus far, whether 9/10 looking or a creepy loner loser type.
>>
>>37169654
People here regularly believe vaginas will prolapse due to casual sex but not sex within a relationship due to different penis sizes.

I thought we gave up the pretense that robots know anything about biology a long time ago.

>>37169678
Enjoy the bitter thoughts I guess.
>>
>>37169642
Tell that to my current wife
>>
>>37169683
>women are incapable of love

The purest love is between a mother and child. Men only know how to hate fuck and destroy
>>
>>37169290
>>tfw meet a really nice guy, get on really well, attractive etc.

Just wait untill you get their children while slowly molding you to their idea, then they reveal their true colors and the abuse begins.
>>
>>37169698
you sound like a lesbian feminist lol did your daddy touch your privates
>>
>>37169687
>A girl
>Implied past relationships
>Refusing NEET partners

There is no such thing as a fembot. GTFO
>>
>>37169687
what are those embryonic symptoms? pls tell me i don't want to give any off i would NEVER abuse a girl ever
>>
>>37169687
>show embryonic symptoms thus
>embryonic
That isn't how you use that word. You sound like a fucking idiot.

Anyway, despite what you say, women seem drawn to abusive partners and are very reluctant to leave. In fact, they just become more clingy the worse you are. Explain that.
>>
>>37169708
Lesbians are just as bad as men and I don't care about promoting equality because people are not equal.
>>
>>37169698
Women hate everything outside their stupid little world. Women are now destroying the whole West, due to their stupid political views.
>>
>tfw my three best friends since high school have become complete fucking archetypes and hate each other and are no fun anymore
>friend one converts to christianity and becomes completely moralising and irritating
>friend two becomes an uber SJW and is suddenly genderqueer and green haired
>friend three becomes a basic bitch and fucks a different man every week
Why did they do this? We all used to be misfits in highschool and bonded because of it. Now they've changed drastically and I'm still an introverted, philosophical bookworm and I don't know how to make new friends.
>>
File: 1433557822664.jpg (9KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1433557822664.jpg
9KB, 500x369px
>>37169687
>embryonic symptoms
>>
>>37169733
>implying you're not jealous because she can get a man weekly
>>
>>37169733
be my original friend
>>
>>37169733
>friend one converts to christianity and becomes completely moralising and irritating
I'm not Christian but my friend keeps coming to me with her problems and its so hard to not wax on about what is or isn't wrong with her actions.

Send help.
>>
>>37169747
I'm not really interested in dating or men. It gets in the way of study. I just want my friends back.
>>
>>37169732
>implying men aren't destroying the world with their stupid political views

The west is still the best place to be grassman
>>
>>37169761
that's why you're here then lol
>>
>>37169767
This is a FEMBOT thread. Men posting here should just kill themselves
>>
>>37169767
>that's why you're here then lol
What's that supposed to mean? are you implying I'm a loser?
Nah, I know I'm a loser. It doesn't make losing my only friends less hurtful though.
>>
>>37169772
I'm a woman nitwit I just know deep down everyone's jealous of the ones who get fucked daily

>>37169777
yup that's what I was implying
>>
>>37169147
Wish sex bots would hurry up and come
>>
>>37169763
Men built the world, stupid cumdumpster. Was it for women, we still would be a tribal species.

You should go back to Tumblr or your feminist pages.
>>
>>37169772
Fembots don't exist, since most of you (if not all) had past relationships and refuse to date NEETs.
>>
>>37169772
It's a Stacy thread, and you should all kill yourselves for having such a lack of self awareness.

>ooh im so unique im a fembot tehe
Sad.
>>
File: Suspetercious.png (28KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
Suspetercious.png
28KB, 169x169px
>>37168495
>not wanting to get dicked
>not wanting someone falling madly in love with you
Sounds like you just want to watch a guy do nothing all day.
>>
>>37169777
Have you tried joining a book club or something.

I tried messing with meetup but it was just a bunch of feminist lgbt shit so I gave up, but maybe its not so horrible near a less liberal city.
>>
>>37169798
>joining a book club
You cannot be serious.
>>
>>37168495
women aren't on /r9k/.

fuck off, timmy
>>
>>37169733
College is when people reinvent/"discover" themselves, quite often for the worse. Learn from their example and do it right, building upon who you are with new skills and strengths instead of redefining yourself to be someone obnoxious.
>>
>>37169786
I wish my sexbot would hurry up and cum
>>
>>37169772
Hey, we men can post here too as long as we're nice. Now please show your tits.
>>
>>37169792
>>Stacy thread
This desu. I want every Stacy here to gtfo to >>>/soc/
t. fembot
>>
>>37169789
>implying

You didn't build shit, dickhole. You can go jerk off now.
>>
>>37169806
You want to make new friends but you claim to be a bookworm, I'm just pointing out an easy place to start. Why so indignant?
>>
>>37169790
>refuse to date NEETs

Anyone who dates one of you FUCKS is delusional. Kill yourself.
>>
>>37169827
> dickhole
What kind of insult is that? It's like a 6 yo trying to insult you.
>>
>>37169844
try and stop me I found my bf here and he's the sweetest thing
>>
>>37169824
After you show your noose, faggot.
>>
>tfw qt robot bf
Is there any better feel than this
>>
>>37169827
>You didn't build shit, dickhole

Nice reductionism over there, cunt. Men made the entire world around us.

Now go watch your stupid series and films.
>>
Femanons, why do you never respond to questions? Why do you only respond to b8?

ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!!
>>
>>37169856
ikr and mine's a total sub too so sometimes I just have him eat me out while I browse
>>
>>37169850
>has a bf
>posting in a fembot thread

You need to drink bleach immediately
>>
>>37169864
you sound like my malay ex
>>
>>37169862
anon most of the fembots here are just men
>>
>>37169864
oh my god no way this is real

there is no way someone is this lucky, especially not a robot
>>
>>37168495
>>tfw I honestly hate men and literally just use them for sex
>>in b4 be happy dying alone roastie
>I'm planning to kill myself before I get old and decrepit and I hate children.

I hate woman too. Im with my gf just for sex and because she cook and cleans the house.

Why is that so hard to accept?
>>
>>37169853
I asked nicely. I even said "please". Why are you so mean ;_;
>>
>>37169862
Because there's no such thing as a femanon except maybe one person on here. Everyone else is an attention-whoring Stacey.
>>
>>37169625
I mean, you still enabled him to continue the abuse, but at least you've done a good start. I'm worried whether he'll stalk you at your mom's house (i bet he knows where it is)
>>
>>37169862
Because your questions are retarded and you're a homo
>>
>>37169877
Sounds very much like a man RPing.
>>
>>37169873
well are you gunna make me because I'm not

>>37169875
really, well I'm not malay lol
>>
File: Femanon.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Femanon.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
That's how you fix your women. Just get them a little of that and they'll learn to behave
>>
>>37169759
that's because you forgot to wax off, too.
>>
>>37169904
I can't wait until the female revolution when all men are rounded up and systematically executed
>>
File: 1439336876366.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
1439336876366.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>37169687
>embryonic symptoms
What did she mean with this?
>>
File: 1483080977414.jpg (27KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1483080977414.jpg
27KB, 303x303px
>>37169864
I feel like I shouldn't want this but I really do.
>>
>>37169904
That leaves marks on them though. I like to drown them a bit if they act out of line, and I can still show her off to my friends.
>>
>>37169911
We'll just tighten all of the jars first to ensure our safety.
>>
>>37169844
Then dont come here with your stacy shit
>>
>>37169918
Probably an auto-correct of 'histrionic.'
>>
>>37169911
You just need some hundreds of men to exterminate all women you can imagine.
>>
>>37169929
agreed

why would you want to bruise their pretty little faces

you need to punch them hard in the gut or kick them in the vagina
>>
>>37169936
>implying stacys aren't the ones gathering neet orbiters here

They need to kill themselves too.
>>
>>37169934
>robots developed to open jars and reach the top shelf
>but also sexbots
>men and women never interact again
>>
Women can't live without shitty celeb magazines. We'll just take them away, and we will win the war in a week.
>>
>>37169904
>he thinks I'm not into being beaten up
heh
>>
>>37169925
I've bruised his tongue before anon apparently I was pushing his head against me too hard
>>
>>37169962
We put the ikea parts in jars so women are still dependent on us. Like how you need a scissor to open the packaging for another scissor.
>>
>>37169965
do you hit back or just stay on the receiving end?
>>
>>37169963
Men can't live without their foreskins. We will just remove them all at birth.
>>
>tfw lesbian
You girls have no idea how hard it is- at least your dating pool is roughly 95% of the male population, so about 43% of humanity. Mine is 5% of the female population. 2.5% of humanity. It's also the fucking weirdest part, and the most likely to be SJW. Fuck, I'm never going to find someone.
>>
>>37169972
How long do you make him do it? Does he bring you to orgasm or do you just enjoy it for its own sake?
>>
>>37169981
so you really do want sharia
>>
>>37169980
I hit back if the situation calls for it (eg rapeplay)
>>
>>37168977
>I'm not that fucking stupid.

Kek.

Said by everyone women ever after the sixth time, and this time she REALLY REALLY means it.

Go back to fisticuffs chad. You're damaged goods now so men who don't pull that shit won't want you.

Nothing really against you, other men just have to protect themselves.
You'll get into a relationship with them, find it boring, wonder "what if" and think about your ex.

You belong to him for life now. Like all beaten wives and gfs. No other man with any sense should take you.
>>
>>37169982
Just become prison straight.

A good dicking will sort your bullshit out anyway. Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>37168543
i'm guessing the OP isn't here any more but this post reeks of narcissism

>if I am treated as anything less than a supreme being I would rather die alone
>if I am reminded of the needs of others being placed above my own I will fly into a rage and try to block out or deny the needs of others to protect my own massive, fragile ego

narcissists and postmodernism are a plague upon society and this board
>>
>>37169982
so just date a feminine guy
>>
>>37170002
I find males completely unattractive and don't want anything remotely phallic shaped anywhere near me.
>>
>>37169982
>lesbian

oh you special snowflake, surely Chad will respect your unique sexuality which is totally homosexual, 100%
>>
>>37170015
I am literally turned off by penises, broad shoulders, etc. etc. I've never been attracted to a man in my life. If I could be straight, I would be.
>>
>>37169987
I'll only get off if I'm actually getting into it, normally I just am too focused on browsing
sometimes I'll stop and play with his hair and get into it

unfortunately he can't do it for longer than half an hour without getting too sore
>>
>>37169982
Are you a feminine lesbian who is attracted to feminine girls? Then it's hard.
>>
>>37170013
>don't want anything remotely phallic shaped
You just need to get over it.

Once you've had the good dick you'll turn straight, trust me. Don't live in denial anon it's bad for you.
>>
>>37170004
>if a woman won't sleep with me she's a narcissist

Commit sudoku
>>
>>37169982
I'd say "just move to some place with a LGBTQ community," but a) those places are expensive metro areas and b) they're crammed full of SJWs, so... maybe your best bet is some kind of dating site and a LDR that evolves into a real relationship when you're able to live together?
>>
>>37170023
If he can't make you orgasm in half an hour he's doing it wrong.
>>
>>37169160
Abuse is in the eye of the beholder.
What one tolerates another is abhorred by.
>>
>>37170027
>Commit sudoku
It's Subaru you queerosexual.
>>
>>37170022
Have you tried electroshock therapy
>>
>>37170025
Yes. I'm feminine looking and I don't like butch women at all.
>>
>>37170033
no I can get off in like a few minutes if I focus on it but I like keeping him there for fun
>>
>>37170027
Uh oh here comes the value shaming and pathetic venomous attacks for exposing the narcissist

watch out!!! Don't laugh at this person!
>>
>>37169772

Want to post fembot only shit?

GO TO TUMBLR AND REEEE OFF OUR BOARD.
>>
>>37170026
>Once you've had the good dick you'll turn straight, trust me. Don't live in denial anon it's bad for you.
I've tried strapons with girls. I literally dislike the feeling, and go instantly dry if it comes near me.
>>37170037
I like my brain the way it is.
>>
File: IMG_0848.png (74KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.png
74KB, 698x658px
>>37170033
>Women need hours to orgasm with the assistance of a toy.
>Men can orgasm in seconds using his hand.
>>
>>37170023
>half an hour
Whew, you must have been training him for a while. I don't think I'd last 10 minutes.

>tfw you will never have unlimited tongue stamina and saliva and have your face kept between your gf's legs morning, noon and night
>>
>>37170051
Fuck off back to r/incels, this was never your board
>>
>>37170054
>strapons
There's the problem. It's uncanny valley. You need the good dick, the REAL THING, not some plastic stick strapped onto the end of another degenerate.
>>
>>37170054
>I like my brain the way it is.
But you said you wanted to be straight?

Make up your mind woman.
>>
>>37170061
Maybe you just need practice. The longest I can eat pussy is about 30 minutes.
>>
>>37169078
>House husband
What he opens if you cheat on him?
He will have no support system to get him back on his feet.
You're basically relighting him to the life of a woman before women were protected financially by law.
>>
>>37170061
it's not that long desu
I kinda want him to get up to an hour
>>
>>37170073
The REST of my brain. I'd rather take the loneliness than have my whole intelligence and personality changed.
>>37170071
Uh, no. I can't see it being enjoyable at all. Prodded by someone I'm not attracted to by a thing I don't enjoy.
>>
File: 10651515601561.jpg (60KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
10651515601561.jpg
60KB, 400x533px
I've made over 20k in the last three weeks by manipulating robots and other dorks
>>
>>37170095
>by a thing I don't enjoy.
That's the thing though. You will enjoy it. It's natural, your body is designed for it.

People worry they wont enjoy all sorts of things, you just gotta relax and try new things.

I'm just trying to help another human being out. You gotta trust me.
>>
>>37170112
I am literally uninterested. It looks thoroughly uninviting, and would freeze up and hate every second. I have a gay (male) friend who tried having sex with a woman and hated it- I would be the same.
>>
>>37170085
>Maybe you just need practice
I'm all for that.

>>37170094
Do you give him a reward afterward? Maybe that will incentivize him.
>>
File: jewpost.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
jewpost.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>37169981
>foreskin
God, couldnt you people be even more obvious?
>>
>>37170099
Not surprised about that, tbqh. Then again, this board has a lot of desperate robots.
>>
>>37170112
Gay people hate the opposite sex for a reason. It's usually molestation, or they have homosexual, or anti-woman/man thoughts being placed in their heads at a young age.
>>
>>37170168
I am that lesbian. I don't hate men, quite the opposite- I have a lot of male friends. I just don't find them or penises remotely desireable.
>>
>>37170126
>Do you give him a reward afterward? Maybe that will incentivize him.
true, I should think of something special for him afterwards
>>
>>37170180
I hope you at least let him cum after such good service. I know I'd be dying to.
>>
>>37170122
I tried my best, but it seems you'd rather grow old with nothing but cats for company.

Godspeed lesbot.
>>
>>37170194
yeah, he's usually pretty horny afterwards so sometimes we fuck, sometimes I give him a handjob
>>
File: F4GPXsZ.gif (977KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
F4GPXsZ.gif
977KB, 500x375px
So fembots, what's the best way to meet you in real life? If you're completely antisocial, I won't be able to find you, so there has to be a way, some signal.
>>
File: 1494127607966.png (311KB, 514x417px) Image search: [Google]
1494127607966.png
311KB, 514x417px
>>37168495
>tfw normie women keep bothering you about living 'like a woman' when you really can't give two shits about getting their approval
whether that means having kids or doing shitty stuff that involves getting points among people who don't make any difference in your life if you interacted with them... or worse, pleasing a stacy just so she keeps status quo and doesn't ruin your life just because she feels like it.
>>
>>37168495
Fuck u u are just another pile of meat.
>>
>>37168495
I've always wanted a relationship with a girl based on mutual respect and genuine love, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any women capable of that anymore. I've dated five and I have yet to meet one that's worth my time. People on the dating scene aren't there because they want to find someone to share their life with, they're there because they want a person to entertain them and give them things. If you want more than sex, you need to make yourself worth more than that.
>>
>>37168495
That's all you have to offer desu
>>
>>37171160
I never come to these threads because they only serve as bait/containment, but today's your lucky day, because I came here just to make fun of you.
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (144KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
144KB, 600x632px
>>37168495
>tfw I've eat 3 burgers and it's just 10:53 AM
>>
>>37173295
That's great, fembot, but I'm a successful wagie with a fetish for stupid meme girls because every ex I had when I was a robot was one. I'm just looking for a repeat of my last ex, without the drugs or whoreness.
>>
File: before_after.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
before_after.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
>>37173400
Please lose weight femanon. You don't have to suffer like we do.
>>
>>37168611

Get this straight: You are not, nor will you ever be, mine or any other mans' equal. Ever.
>>
File: 848.jpg (59KB, 800x511px) Image search: [Google]
848.jpg
59KB, 800x511px
>>37168495
kek'd
originoel
>>
>>37168742
have you ever at least tried to actually talk to a guy on this board?everyone here who isnt a neet is pretty chill
>>
>>37169023
hahaha fuuuuck. leave that cunt right away. what the fuck did you see on him in the first place, no way someone like that has any semblance to an actually decent person
>>
>have a disease that stopped me from doing well in high school
>don't go to college
>have an easy job
>just making due with my parents
>dreaming of prince charming
>being underweight makes me look gross and have low energy
>stops guys from being interested because they can tell something's wrong
>they would hate me anyways
>>
File: 1405370637973.jpg (33KB, 539x496px) Image search: [Google]
1405370637973.jpg
33KB, 539x496px
>>37168495
no we don't want any those... well some of us do but

what we want is someone we can trust not some tramp who will sleep with anyone eles and then lie about it or make up an excuse to cover there ass

we don't want gold digger who are only interested in how much money we get paid or have in our bank accounts

and we do not want them to just up and leave with the kids and lie about abuse and shit just so the can get another ticket on the gravy train

its funny men are told to stop acting like kids because we play video games and yet women shamelessly sleep around and bleed us dry of our money like a parasite
>>
>Men only want me for sex
>Women only want me for money
>I hate men but I'm still out looking for a relationship
>I hate women but still want someone who wants to be with me
Who cares? The people (INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE) who gave you all these bad experiences don't. You guys are the only ones who are angry, and the only ones who are affected by how you feel. There's no point in wasting time on these emotions.
If it turns out someone doesn't want the same thing as you then just drop them. You don't have to be sad or mad, just move on. I don't get it.

Vaginas, men don't always just want you for sex. That's the truth, we actually like you a lot more than you think.
>>
get your fucking whore ass off 4chan you retarded idiot. No such thing as a fembot and you know that>>37168495
>>
>>37175255
But this isn't true

>Be a fembot
>Make decent money
>Get boyfriend
>He starts out sweet and caring
>Doesn't have a job, but help him try to get one
>He ends up never trying and stays home all day playing games
>Uses my money for his credit card debt that he wracked up buying computer shit
>I tell him it's not right and try to help him again
>He says he doesn't go out because of depression
>Get him professional help for his depression and start trying to get him to do healthier things
>He doesn't care and continues to use my money
>Remain faithful the whole time he's fucking around at home with all my money

It's false, men only want to fuck
They don't care about you
Men don't know love
>>
>>37168537
id love to see your hairy sweaty horse pussy. post it
>>
>>37168495
be gone roastie swine we no longer want your wet hole.
>>
>>37175631
lmao what even attracts you to somebody like this
>>
File: 1488061255763.jpg (19KB, 334x344px) Image search: [Google]
1488061255763.jpg
19KB, 334x344px
The sorry state of this board is absolutely abhorrent.
Femwhores run rampant, normies control everything.

We cannot stand for this.
Brothers, friends, fellow robots.

We cannot stand for this. There was once a time when /r9k/ was a magical place, a place where the shunned and despised had a place to speak, where the voiceless had a voice, where the blind could see.

Fembots DON'T exist.
Females are born into this world, pampered and loved by all of society, and worshipped by everyone.
These abhorrent skanks can spread their legs, and 100s of normies will line up to be with them.

They do not know suffering. They do not know what true pain is.

Wake up, robots, and realize, that they aren't here to help you. They're here to gather (You)s, to make themselves feel better about their normie problems.

>Sage femwhore posts.
>Destroy roastie threads.
>Defend /r9k/.

Femwhore threads are to be hijacked, and re-appropriated into pro-robot threads.
NORMIES BTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

This is now a robot thread.
>>
>>37175681
It's literally all of you

You are all this person
and I know this because I've dated three of you

He starts out fun. He likes the same things I like, he's sweet, he wants a simple life where we are best friends and just enjoy little things together

We have similar values and supposedly, similar goals

It all melts away once they get away with shit
>>
File: 1495142863769.jpg (451KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
1495142863769.jpg
451KB, 4040x626px
This is now a Women Hate Thread.
You whores don't know what pain or suffering is.

Stop asking for (You)s, because you couldn't hit your goal of sucking 10 cocks today.
>>
File: 1429352522531.png (21KB, 1549x894px) Image search: [Google]
1429352522531.png
21KB, 1549x894px
Leave my bord reeeeee
>>
IGNORE NORMALFAG THREADS!
IGNORE NORMALFAG REPLIES!
SAME FOR ROASTS AND FAGGOTS!
WITHOUT ATTENTION THEY SHALL STARVE TO DEATH!
GIVE THEM DISPAIR!
GIVE THEM HELL!
extremely original
>>
>>37175723
kys roastie filth. i hope you die a painfull death full of anguish and suffering. may your wet hole be sewn shut so it may no longer brainwash robots
>>
Get the fuck out. A piece of meat is all you are, if you're indeed a woman. Sage.
>>
>>37175723
Lmao robots don't date you stupid whore, serves you right.

Hope the next failed normie you fuck beats the shit out of you.
>>
File: morning cup.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
morning cup.png
19KB, 300x250px
No talking till i had my cup o' coffee roastie scum
>>
YOU'RE A DIRTY FUCKING JEW
GO AHEAD AND HAVE A (YOU)
NORMIES STACIES SHALL BE HUNG
AND OUR ANTHEM SHALL BE SUNG
ROASTS ARE ALL GOING TO CRY,
NORMIES, WHORES, ARE GONNA DIE.
STACY'S BRAINS ARE ON THE WALLS, BULLETS FLYING DOWN THE HALLS.
>>
>>37175723
>He starts out fun
well yeah, that's chad for ya, us non-chads are boring to you
>>
oh look tumlr is here
y'all need to go the fuck back you special wittle gurls
>>
>>37175799
I met all three here, and not on meetup threads

The first two were virgins
>>
File: 8c7.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
8c7.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>37175793
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
Leave this board reeeeeeee
>>
File: average fembot.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
average fembot.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
NEVER 4GET

NEVER
EVER
>>
NEVER 6GET
FREE YOURSELF FROM THE ROAST'S CHAINS
BECOME BEYOND HUMAN
BECOME FREE
>>
>>37175631
wow this guy is a loser at-least I have a job
>>37175681
im going out on a limb here and say its a chad
>>
>>37175818
how the fuck did you meet 3 people from here IRL?

i guess you live in a major US city or London or something, im so jealous

i would never treat you like that femanon, don't give up, nice guys do exist
>>
what the fuck is this disgusting shit
open r9k to see stories about your putrid meat
fuck off filthy roasts
>>
File: chad.png (72KB, 1013x564px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
72KB, 1013x564px
DON'T YOU DARE EVER FORGET
>>
>>37175887
>A Chad with anxiety, no job, and needed healthier habits
Do you know what a Chad is?

>>37175898
Yes you would
I've already given up
>>
>>37175898
jesus fucking christ kill yourself asap you orbiting white knight piece of absolute bolschevik shit
>>
>>37168543
>treated as lesser by ANYONE BUT CHAD

ftfy
>>
>>37175934
poo hue lookatme ive given up on guys shower me with your attention tell me how much you'd love mee
DONATE TO MY PATREON
xd
>>
>>37175898
Orbiter cucks 1 2 3
Orbiter cucks look at me
Roasties don't want to help you,
Stop enabling them, you jew
They don't know what values are,
They search for (You)s near and far.
They have never felt true pain,
Gotta hang 'em by the chain.
>>
Im shy lo l xdD gib attention pls (and money luulll)
>>
File: Capture.png (168KB, 308x246px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
168KB, 308x246px
>>37175979
kekd my man
origianoli
>>
>>37175934
a chad with no job leeching off his dumb cunt fuckbuddy is the apex chad

>>37175923
this is brillaint, saved
>>
hello boys. did i mention i have a CUNT, oh well now you know so can you just donate to my pantreon real quick. me and chad want to go the latest movie next week and we want to have some snacks to eat during the movie. dont forget, i have a CUNT
>>
>>37176012
*tips ushanka*

LADS TARGET DOWN, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE.
>>37174192
>>37174192
>>37174192

DO NOT RETREAT.
THE ROASTIES ARE LOSING.
>>
But you are a piece of meat. You would help some refugee kids way more if you would kill yourself and Put your body up for consumption
>>
>>37175962
>Donate to my patreon
I make six figures, not needed.

>>37176018
Chad's don't have social anxiety and self esteem issues. They don't play video games and fap to hentai, sorry
>>
ITT we pretend we are femwhores
omg my bf just takes advantage of me ;(
tfw chad wont talk to you ;(
if u gimme some donations ill show u my hole ;;))))
>>
>>37176042
maybe you should make a discord so you can easily deploy robots to cause havoc onto these roastie CUNTS
>>
BENIS GOES INTO BAGINA
>:DDD
>>
>>37176032
weak men perpetuate this
>>
>>37176073
>Chad's don't have social anxiety and self esteem issues. They don't play video games and fap to hentai, sorry
ok what is his secret then? is he over 6'2''?
>>
Regular robot (male) here, just wondering about you guys that enable these roastie by sending them money. Can you send me money too?
>>
>>37176139
if you chop your dicc off and make daily threads begging you'll be a shlinnionaire in no time
>>
>>37176127
I liked his personality. We had fun together before it all came crashing down.

He was funny, sweet, and we enjoyed each other's company.
We watched movies together and played games together.
>>
File: 1307745255105.jpg (267KB, 1100x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1307745255105.jpg
267KB, 1100x1192px
Reminder women are NOT capable of love and that they will never feel and understand the purest form of love that is the love of a man for his 2D waifu.
>>
>>37176171
Is pretending to chop off my dick okay too?
>>
>>37176192
eh works i guess, but makes you a filthy fag nonetheless
>>
>>37168495

You are referring to boys there miss. Real men actually want real women, with real brains and real goals in life. Looks are a bonus, yes, but the mind is the best asset a woman has when it comes to attracting men.

Now stop going for 12 year olds fuckboys and grow as a woman.
>>
>>37176175
doesn't sound like he had self esteem issues to me

he was 6'3'' though, right?
>>
>>37176237
why are you giving so many yous to this whore anon
shes not worth your time
go jack off to anime tiddies its way better
>>
>>37175934
yes I know what a chad and come to think of it "I know a song about that"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1ncADC9KM
>>
>>37176341
>>37176297
>>37176237
>>37176218
ROASTIE AND ROASTIE SYMPETHIZER GET OUT YOU ARE NOT WELCOME
>>
File: 1480987733992.png (173KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1480987733992.png
173KB, 396x382px
>>37176218
Why do you come here?

orig
>>
>>37176237
5'7"

It's hard to grasp someone living strictly for personality, i know
That's the way that a man would think
>>
File: 1469306178719.jpg (158KB, 635x809px) Image search: [Google]
1469306178719.jpg
158KB, 635x809px
>waaaah the only affection I get is from people who don't want to spend half their life savings on free food and enter- i mean dates and 10 years before having sex with me
>oh but some people don't but I don't want them for petty reasons
fuck off succubus cunt, go back to kikebook and complain about how hard you've got it there
>>
>>37176402
Im no Roastie sympethizer

I like bashing em eveytime they pop up to whine about chad not giving them any more attention and all the other goes wont go near her cause of all the STDs shes now has thanks to chad
>>
>>37168495
>Random men feel like they can walk up to you and say whatever they want
>If you're uncomfortable they get annoyed
>Sometimes shit talk you for not being interested in their unprovoked advance

I get it's tough talking to women, since we rarely talk to you first, but getting mad at us for being uncomfortable is so frustrating. I've been called a bitch and worse just because I wasn't in the mood to play along with some lewd joke a stranger said to me at night.
>>
>>37168495
because youre not interesting. its called pump and dump for a reason. A good fuck, but nothing useful to keep around.
>>
>>37176421
why are you lying? the guy was a fake-nerd chad like Vyro the tripfag and you know it
>>
>femwhore gets attention
>"waah stop creeeping on me you creep"
>femwhore doesn't get attention
>"waah stop hating woman you woman haters"
>but when it's with chad it becomes
>"please fuck my holes i love you and your cock xdd"

IGNORE PUTRID ROASTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37176518
I'm not, though

Like I said, men have no concept of loving without looks being a factor
>>
>>37175631
I kind of blame you a bit for pushing him to live normie life the way you would like it.

But as lazy ass long-time neet (on workvacation) let me say about that part
>Uses my money for his credit card debt that he wracked up buying computer shit
Fuck that guy, he is scum. And I am sorry.

Mind you I would applaud the guy and laugh at you for bitching that he lived with you and was at best a house husband who didn't want a job
But stealing from a person who loves you is something that should net you waking up with a broken face in an alleyway.
>>
TITS OR GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEE
>>
Hey femanons, few quick question if anyone's interested. No rpers for the love of god, I don't want to hear your boring "wah chad wah (this is definitely how a woman talks)" memes

>Why do you always mention in posts that you're female?
It just seems like a quick way to get robots to either ask for your discord so you can be their waifu or try to get you btfo (I say try because even if you aren't, they'll say you are anyways). I mean for fuck's sake, you don't have to say you're a guy in every post, just don't start it with "fembot here"

>follow up to the one above, is the attention really that worth it?
Seems like it would get annoying. It's never positive when it does happen

>Why do you hang around on /r9k/? Why not a different board?
>>
>>37168495
that's what you are born to do slut.
>>
>>37176556
He had debt, it should be paid without my money.

He wanted to not be depressed and he told me that he wanted a job.
>>
>>37168905
>>37169078
Just lol @ you when you're in your 30s and no guy wants you and you're LUSTING to have children and take care of them.
>>
>>37175631
What type of threads did you find them in?
>>
>>37169698
>UGGGGGG FUCK MEN THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR *PENISES*!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>man shows genuine love for a woman
>ugh, why am I not attracted to him? I don't get it.........
>goes back to orbiting/getting fucked by emotionally/physically abusive chad

fuck women. your instincts effectively make you absolutely disgusting human beings, I don't care if you can't help it; it's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>37176757
>He had debt
>maxed CCs
Which means to me he sucked even at being a NEET.
There are random cost explosions one can't avoid, okay. Can't exactly keep up your grocery planning without a damn fridge.
But my computer, as much as I wouldn't like to live without mine either, is not one of them. And if it goes up in smoke tomorrow I'll deal with browsing on a scrounged up 486 if I must, but it's not my friends/family/loved ones that should foot the bill.
>He wanted to not be depressed and he told me that he wanted a job.
Told you that under the implied threat of pussyremoval, as in you made clear you wouldn't want him if he didn't shape up? Or was he some silvertongued jackass who promised in advance what you probably wanted to hear?
>>
>>37169543
You need to be over 18 to post here, senpai.
Thread posts: 407
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.