[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only reason im fat is because i grew up alone sitting at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1462381518508 - Copy - Copy.jpg (100KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1462381518508 - Copy - Copy.jpg
100KB, 983x752px
the only reason im fat is because i grew up alone sitting at home and everything normie releated like going out and meeting people became so abnormal to me that i just sit and play while bing eating out of boredom

i find myself often opening the fridge 2 times in a row because im that used to it, not to mention that my mother cooks and im her big boy

>inb4 just go to the gym
yeah right like a antisocial fat fuck like me wants to get made even more fun of FUCK YOU NORMIES
>just eat less
learn to read you dumb nigger
>kill yourself
im planning but it needs to be 100% sure that i dont end up like a vegetablee
>>
>>37127966
You sound like you don't want help. You actually seemingly know what you need to do to improve your situation by referencing that people will tell you to go to the gym (exercise) and eat less (modify your diet). Why don't you try following your those two pieces of advice?
>>
>>37127966
You are already a vegetable.
>>
>>37127966
I'm like you except skinny because I was too lazy to head to the fridge so if my dad didn't feed me eggs or something I didnt eat until I got stomach cramps.

I'm a bit better now though, 6'1" 145 lbs.
>>
>>37128042
Nah, he should just kill himself.

OP, there's a 0% chance of surviving a bullet to the brainstem.
>>
File: 1491689539420.jpg (34KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
1491689539420.jpg
34KB, 301x301px
>>37127966
>Copy - Copy
>>
>not to mention mother cooks and im her big boy

is this bait or legit

i cant even tell with half the threads like this anymore man it actually kinda irks me
>>
>>37127966
So your mother over feeds you? Have you tried discussing it with her, and maybe exploring more healthy options? You don't necessarily have to eat less, just eat smarter.

Sugar is a hell of a drug, and you're not alone anon. If you really want to change, you'll probably have to wean yourself off it. Maybe start by exploring what the problem areas of your diet are. Things like soda aren't filling, and are loaded with bullshit.
>>
have you tried eating like a normal person?
>>
>>37127966
>>37127966
>I cant go to the gym because people might make fun of me

Either your a turbo-faggot who lets other people dictate how he feels/what he can and cant do and you deserve all the shit in your life

Or you really don't want to go to the gym and just use the making fun of as an excuse in which case you are again a turbo-faggot and you deserve all the shit in your life
>>
>>37128192
>Either your a turbo-faggot who lets other people dictate how he feels/w

are you even aware on what board you fuckin are?
i think you got lost here
>>>/b/
>>>/v/
>>
>>37127966
>>inb4 just go to the gym
Have you considered building your own gym, if you have space/1k shekels to spend on equipment?

It completely turned my life around. Just a suggestion.
>>
>>37128149
yeah she does and she buys stuff all the time and its laying around the house and is taunting me because from when i was little i binge eated and now my brain does it automatic
>>
>>37128192
>Either your a turbo-faggot who lets other people dictate how he feels
Everyone is like this, people who have strong social bonds simply have more resistance to it. Agoraphobia and panic attacks and social anxiety are real things.
>>
>>37128247
Do you see a therapist, anon? It seems like that might help you, and there's no shame in it. If you want to change, that might be a good step to take.

Talk to your mom. I don't know what your situation is, but I have to believe that she wants what's best for you. Explain to her how you're feeling, and that you'd like to change.
>>
>>37127966
>it needs to be 100% sure that i dont end up like a vegetablee
I get it. Because you hate everything about vegetables, right?
>>
>>37128285
>therapist
bruh i already know how it gonna look like
>some ~30 year old bitch tryna give advice to MAN
>she only got this job because shes good at nodding and has a vagina
>"anon i think you are strong and a really awesome person"
> caching $$$/1 hour
>anon proceeds to fall in love with the therapist because shes the only non family female that showed him affection
>>
>>37128352
That's not really been my experience with therapy, anon. For starters, if having a female psychologist is uncomfortable, you can see a dude. I see a guy. There are psychologists who are specially trained in the area of eating disorders, and I promise it's not just "tell me about your feelings". If you're the OP, you don't need to be afraid of therapy, or dismiss it out of hand due to a preconceived notion of what it's going to be like.

Give it a chance, I can't promise it will help, but surely it's better than doing nothing?
>>
>>37128257
You are absolutely right, they are all very real things that need a lot of hard work and management in order to be overcome. What they aren't are excuses.

Do you think people with diabetes just sit in a dark room eating cake and accepting death? Do people who have lost legs just lay on the floor and resign to a stationary life? Do those who are dyslexic just decide to skip learning to read because its too hard?

Agoraphobia and panic attacks and social anxiety are all real and debilitating things that you will likely have to fight and deal with all of your life. but that doesn't mean they can't be controlled and adapted too and it doesn't mean you should just give up.

There are guys out there who have lost their dicks in industrial accidents and still go on to live happy lives, as far as I'm concerned there's nothing you or I have that comes near to being as bad as never being able to cum again so if they can pick up the pieces and move forward then so can we.
>>
>>37128060
Pumpkin is a fruit
>>
>>37127966
>needs to be 100% sure that i dont end up like a vegetablee

Lel, wouldn't want that now would we?
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 226x223px
>diet week
>Gain 30 pounds

You lied to me
>>
>>37128345
>>37129257

Audibly kek'd at both of these.
>>
File: 1350164076384.jpg (87KB, 568x642px) Image search: [Google]
1350164076384.jpg
87KB, 568x642px
>the only reason im fat is because excuse, excuse, denial, excuse, denial blah blah excuse

You're fat because you have unresolved emotional issues coupled with a lack of discipline which cause you to use food as a coping mechanism so you don't have to confront how shit of a person you are. I know because I used to be obese.

Stop running away from your problems Anon, turn and face them, because the food ain't ever gonna run out. If you don't start addressing them sooner rather than later you're going to hit a point of no return.
>>
>>37128229

I spent under $400 thanks to diy and Craigslist. Oly bar, ez bar, adjustable bench, 390lbs pl8s, and ghetto ass squat stand made from two buckets, 2*4s, and concrete. The bench was only missing a pin to make it Incline, easy fix. I could move the supports en it for dip mode but have to weigh down one end or bolt-on to floor because weight dips make it want to flip.

Home gym won't work for op though. He'd see the 5 gallon buckets and use them for cereal bowls, and use the pl8s as snack holders.
>>
>>37127966
Maybe work out in your bedroom? Ask your mom to buy you some equipement or something and start working out there. I'm sure she would be proud that her big boy is trying to solve his problems
>>
>>37127966
eat less you fat fuck

>just eat less
>>learn to read you dumb nigger

not an argument you retard
>>
>>37129337
>implying he's ever run from anything in his entire life
>>
I still blame myself for being fat because it's been 8 years since I've lived with my family but as a kid I was fed trash every day.

I don't blame my parents though. My grandmother passed away when I was around 10 years old and my mom took it hard. She stopped cooking good meals and became a hoarder. She was still a great mom and hid her depression from us as best as she could. She wouldn't mope around but there where things she stopped doing or didn't care for as much. So my dad started buying fast food everyday for dinner. Weekends were worse because he'd buy it 2 or even 3 times a day. Also tons of microwavable dinners and junk food. My dad worked long hours and had a very physical job so he didn't have time to cook for us. My dad wore the pants at home except when it came to cooking he never told my mom to cook for some reason.
>>
>im planning but it needs to be 100% sure that i dont end up like a vegetablee
The irony of you trying to kill yourself because you avoided vegetables, only to become one.
>>
>>37129360
>I spent under $400
Damn, nice.

Don't think I'd want a homemade rack or a dodgy bench though. My gyms in the attic too so I can't just drop the weights and hope for the best either.
>>
>>37127966

>inb4 just go to the gym
Calisthenics. Download "Convict Conditioning"
30 min walks daily. You can even go early in the morning or late at night when there's very few people on the street.
>just eat less
Start by cutting out/replacing unhealthy foods for good. First and most obvious one would be cutting out sweet/sugary drinks and replacing them with water and plain unsweetened tea/coffee.
>>
>>37127966
>yeah right like a antisocial fat fuck like me wants to get made even more fun of FUCK YOU NORMIES

Ask mommy to buy you some weights. You can do workouts at home or in the safety of your backyard.
>>
Well have you tried LARPing? I'm a loner too so that's how i get excersize
>>
>>37128442
>I see a guy. There are psychologists who are specially trained in the area of eating disorders, and I promise it's not just "tell me about your feelings".
Then what the fuck it is? I can guarantee they've never been poor or ever had any troubles in life, so they're completely fucking worthless, it's like Chad telling you to just be yourself.
>>
No one cares about you at the gym, you'll literally be ignored unless you start making whale noises, start to choke yourself out on a bench, or something crazy like that.

Also tell your mom straight up that she's killing you by buying so much food, and you lack the impulse control to not eat everything in front of you, so she needs to scale back what she buys.

Also assuming you never leave the house you could try walking long distance, if you're as fat and out of shape as I'm imagining walking a .5 mile will be more exercise than you've had in months.
>>
>>37129738
>I can guarantee others have never had any trouble in their lives
I'll take that bet.

What are you afraid of, anon? They make their living by helping people with problems just like yours. Do you think it will hurt you to check it out? The worst case scenario is that nothing happens, the best case is that you get better.
>>
>>37129851
I didn't say "others", I said psychologists. The very fact that the system supported them in such a way that they managed to become psychologists and are able to sit on their asses and nod every now and then and get free money is a testament to that.

>helping people
Will they give me some of their free money?
>>
>>37129923
I'm just a talking head on the internet, I can't change your opinions. It just seems to me like you have a broken car, and are refusing to see a mechanic because you don't believe in them. What system do you think is supporting them? They provide a service, and if people aren't satisfied with that service, they don't eat.

How are you supposing that you're going to change? Alone? How's that working out for you?
>>
>>37130038
I don't believe that someone can fix my car by listening to me describe how it's broken ad nauseam while spouting ridiculous platitudes and taking my money, no.

Will they give me money to buy a new car?
>>
>>37129325
And a tip of the brim to you, dear anon
>>
>>37130099
I think you're focusing on the wrong part of my post anon. Let me fix it for you.

---

I'm just a talking head on the internet, I can't change your opinions. What system do you think is supporting them? They provide a service, and if people aren't satisfied with that service, they don't eat.

How are you supposing that you're going to change? Alone? How's that working out for you?
>>
>>37130140
>and if people aren't satisfied with that service, they don't eat.
Yes, I'm sure your country is filled with starving psychiatrists, fuck off.
>>
File: 1428326302709.jpg (42KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1428326302709.jpg
42KB, 436x436px
>>37130233
Alright anon, alright. Wallow in your sorrows. I assumed that you made this thread looking, perhaps, for some advice. I was mistaken. Apologies.
>>
>>37130387
If you have some free money, I can give you my paypal, I'll even *nod* a few times for you.
>>
>>37130591

Psychiatrists don't nod, you're thinking of therapists who were too lazy to do real psychology. Psychiatrists prescribe drugs.
>>
>>37130764
Go back to the beginning of the discussion and you'll see that it started over therapy/psychologists, not psychiatrists (which I agree are nothing more than drug dealers).
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.